Monday, September 3, 2012

Power Academy part two Arrow's team and Bob team first journey

Bob woke up and saw him trapped in chains and locks and said," Man!What happened?" " You hurt me Bobby." said Arrow.She stood there with Rick and Luke" No way.You were hurting me and you must have used your powers to hurt regular women." said Bob. " Bob.I can't believe you will do this to a girl." said Rick. " No it isn't. You can't believe that little hoar!" said Bob. " No Bob.She is my girlfriend and she loves me." said Luke. " No Luke! Don't trust her!" said Bob. Then Arrow killed both men right in front of Bob. " No you didn't you little bitch." said Bob . He broke the chains and killed her with her arrows.

"Wow Rose stop it.I don't want to see this any more." said Rick. The two stood in front of Bob's body who was still out cold.He was shaking because of the dream." I can't believe that is what Bob think of doing to Arrow." said Rick. " Yeah but he is right about Arrow.Rick.She did bring zombies to kill Bob." said Rose. " I know that he is right but Arrow is tricking Luke and Luke is my best friend." said Rick. The two walked away but didn't see Arrow who walked in and then she said," Okay send in the team to kill Rick's team and Bob's team." Arrow walk toward him and fired arrows into Bob's back.

Meanwhile Red was outside the cell where Bob has trapped and said," Why did the government do this?He saved us from those zombies."." Well we all know that it was Arrow right Sarah?" said Destiny. Sarah kept looking at Stella who was crying her eyes. " Larry stop.Let her cry." said Sarah because Larry was walking to Stella. " Why Sarah? She needs someone to comfort her." said Larry. " You tell terrible jokes." said Sarah. " No I don't." said Larry. While the two argue about that,Red walked over toward Stella and said," You all right Stella?" " No Red.I am such a bad hero because I was supposed to join a team because my dad was my hero who died for me when I was a little girl. " said Stella. Then Rick and Rose walk toward the group and said," You were right about Arrow but Bob is crazy so we need you all to do us a favor." Then Luke and Red's older brother walk in. " No way Rick!My Arrow is so not evil." said Luke. " Come on Luke. She killed Rick and Rose's younger brother for you twice." said Red's brother. " No Clark.You are wrong.You don't understand love." said Luke. Then the ceiling broke and two ice beings attack Red and Clark toward the pool then a demon, a mole,and a Tornado attack Sarah,Larry,and Destiny.

Then Stella,Rick,Rose,and Luke opened the door and saw Arrow shooting Bob with arrows. " Ha the help I sent for came in and they delivered." said Arrow." You sent them to kill us?!" said Stella. She picked Arrow up with her hand and threw Arrow against the wall. Then Bob woke up and saw a giant fighting Rick and Rose, Luke still gawking over what was happening,and Stella fighting Arrow.

Meanwhile, Red pushed his into the pool and it froze the water with him inside. " Later man." said Red. Red turned around and saw Clark in the hot tub.He was melting inside it. " Ha now time to see how my bro is doing with that matchstick." said the ice being. Then he turned around and saw Red transform into a fireball." You made me so angry than I have ever been in my life." said Red. He burned the being into a puddle.. Red saved Clark by give him some ice from the coach's office. " I better go check up on Destiny.Stay here Clark. I don't want to lose you." said Red.

Meanwhile Destiny was holding up the mole who said," Let me go you little girl.I have a fear of heights." " I am sorry but it is time for some mole stew." said Red. He fired a ball of fire at the mole who was scratching Destiny's face. The mole was knocked out and thrown at the wall. " Thanks Red.I owe you one." said Destiny. " So where are the others?" said Red. " Well we can save Bob or the others first." said Destiny. Red said," Let's go save Larry and Sarah.Stella went toward Bob." The two ran off toward the left where Sarah and Larry was.

Sarah was fighting the demon who was laughing at her and said," You suck with the sword.You must failed your master." Sarah ran up to the demon and slashed it to pieces. " Who is bad with the sword now?!" said Sarah. " You are.You can't kill me!" said the demon back in his regular form. " Sarah do you need some help burning this freak to ashes." said Red. " Yeah Red.Time to roast him back to hell!" said Sarah. Red used his dragon breath to burn the demon and Sarah kill him with her sword. " You did it Sarah." said Destiny. " Yeah but where is Larry? said Red. Sarah showed them to Larry who was telling jokes to the tornado. " Wow what a very cruel way to die." said Red. Larry came to the group and said," Let's go help Bob already."

The four ran into the prison cell and saw arrows in Rick,Luke, the giant, and Rose. " Where is that bitch?" said Red. Then Larry saw Bob still in chains and Sarah slashed the chains in half and Bob ran off. " Where is he going?" said Sarah. " To save Stella." said Destiny.

Meanwhile on the roof,Arrow was waiting for a helicopter along with the tied up Stella. " Bob will save me.I know it" said Stella. Then Bob ran up and made a elemental dragon and burned Arrow while he grab Stella. " Stella!You going to be all right?" said Bob. " Hey Arrow. Eat meteors." said the two. Bob and Stella made some meteors and knocked Arrow out in to the sun. " We won.Right Bob?" said Stella. " Yeah Stella.We did." said Bob. Bob looked off toward the sun and thought," We will meet again Laurie and next time I won't  be going easy on you."

No comments:

Post a Comment