Monday, September 3, 2012

Powers academy part 1 the beginning of a amazing journey


A boy stood at the school of Pierce. He had black hair and brown eyes. He said," I really hope I don't get her as my teacher." " Come on Bob you know that Arrow will be your teacher no matter what." said a man. Bob turned around and saw his older brother and his older sister. " But Rick what if she kill again?" said Bob. " Bob.I want you to give your friend Luke your full support on him because he and Arrow are a couple." said his sister. " Rose she had kill more people than you save since you started to be a Hero." said Bob. " You are still mad about then.It was been a long time since then Bob." said Rick. " Yeah it has but you two both know that but I am your brother that I have a lot of pressure on me to be the best hero." said Bob. " It will be okay.We will still love you." said Rose, Bob look in Rose's eyes and said, " Okay sis. I trust you. ".He smiled.

Bob walk inside the Building and saw his older siblings talking to the rest of their team and said, " Good grief.Why am I related to them?" Bob continued to walk toward the gym where the new kids are supposed to go meet their team and Bob saw his best friend Red.

Now Red was a pyro being or a being of fire. Red's older brother was an ice being and part of the team that Bob family was in. " Hey Red." said Bob. " Oh hey Bob you are ready to be on a team together?" said Red
."Yeah but I think that we are very late." said Bob. Red sighed as Bob was already running to the gym and Red yelled," Wait up man." The two opened the door and saw zombies capturing all the kids but 4 kids who were destroying zombies. " Hello Bob or should I say Robert?" said a voice. Bob looked at her and saw a girl with 100 different arrows." I can't believe you would actually do this Laurie.And on the first day!" said Bob. " I did this so I can kill you!" said Arrow. Then she fired an arrow and it was blocked by one of the four kids. " You name is Bob and I am Larry and I have the power of magic.So since you know her.Tell me what you need me to do." said Larry. " Okay Larry so who are the rest are you?" said Bob. " I am Destiny and I am a psychic." said Destiny. " The name is Sarah and I am a swords woman." said Sarah. " I am Stella and I have powers over space." said Stella. " Okay then so Destiny and Larry go save the kids from these bags of flesh and Sarah and Red burn these zombies to dust and slash them and Stella.You and me are going to get that bitch Arrow because your powers are going to be great in the fight." said Bob. Stella blushed for that comment. " Ready, set, and go!" said Bob. Bob and Stella ran toward Arrow while Larry used his magic to grab students while Destiny grab them with her mind and Red burned them and Sarah slashed them." You don't even have powers! I think even a bullet can beat you.So eat this." said Arrow. Arrow fired a arrow barrage and Bob got hit from all every single one of them and Bob burned them. "Hmm.I guess I do have powers.Who knew?" said Bob. Then Stella put her up in gravity. "So you can control gravity?Nice."said Bob. Bob then ran up and froze her and then made thunder hit her, then fired rocks at her, and knocked her out with all the elemental beasts. " Bob that was so awesome man." said Red. " So what are you?You look like a monster." said Sarah. " A demon.Now Rick!" said Arrow.Bob then got shot with a tranquilizer dart. Then SWAT troops came and tied up our heroes with very strong rope. " Dam it Bob but you are a demon so you will be tried as one by me.God forgive me!" said Rick .


No comments:

Post a Comment