Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pokemon tourney part 1 the start.

 Hey, my name is Bob. I am entering the PWT( Pokemon World Tourney). The tourney will have trainers from all over the five regions to battle new trainers and meet some new Pokemon. Only experienced trainers were allowed so yeah I was accepted.I went to all 5 regions and I got all 43 badges. My main team is Gengar,Swampert,Lucario,Magmortar,Golurk,Raichu, and Zoura. Oh yeah my Zoura has a personality to her and she can talk. So lets start the story already and I will be talk to you in the forth wall.

Bob was looking at the stadium with his awestruck eyes." Wow.This is so amazing. Right Zoura?" said Bob." Yeah Bob.I am ready but calm down Bob. So where is your friend?" said Zoura." Well we did come here earlier and she is a heavy sleeper." said Bob. Then a girl ran up to Bob and Zoura." Hey Bob and Zoura.Sorry I am late.The beds were so comfortable their." said the girl." Hey Stella." said the two. That was my friend Stella. We have know each other since we were kids. So we have a great bond. She was very much into contest so we traveled though Hoenn, Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto, and Unova together as a group of two. " So Stella.Why are you here again?" said Bob. " To cheer you on in the tourney." said Stella. " Yeah Bob.Or is your brain broken or something?" said Zoura." Yeah.It does bit shouldn't you be a human right now?" said Bob." Aw I almost forgot.Thanks Bob." said Zoura. Zoura morphed into a girl named Rose."Ready boss." said Zoura. " Yeah so we are off." said Bob.

As the three started to walk toward the stadium, Bob then saw Ash. Ash was in my opinion was a total idiot I mean come on he was four girls traveling with him and they like him so god dam much that it is obvious and he has also enter every single region." Well May,Dawn,Brock,Misty,Max,Tracey,Gary, Iris, Cilan,and Pikachu. Look who it is.It is my rival Bob." said Ash." Hey Ash? So are you here for the tourney?" said Rose." No Rose.I am here to beat your brother in a battle." said Ash." Yeah you little girl.Ash is the best trainer ever and is way better than your stupid older brother." said Dawn.Zoura was starting to cry."Not cool man.Ash.You should have standards." said Bob." Shut up Bob. Pikachu thunder shock!" said Ash. Pikachu then shocked Bob. The group then left laughing but May.She stood there and said," Sorry".She joined the group.

"Bob!You going to be alright?" said a boy." Yeah Larry. I will be fine.I have been shocked before by some strong electric moves." said Larry. That Larry guy. He enter all the regions along with us. He use the mot special type Pokemon. " I hope you guys beat him badly." said Zoura." Yeah you guys will be amazing.I still can't believe they let him do that to you Bob." said Stella." Well.He did saved the world like a lot of times and he has charmed all the gym leaders so they don't care about us, the victims." said Bob." Yeah Bob.So are you excited for the tourney?" said Larry."Yeah.Come on.Let's go see who is the competition. Come on Rose.Lets race." said Bob. The two started running as they ran into a Snorlax looking human." You common fools.You better watch where you are going next time or you will die!"" said the human." Sorry mister umm....., What is your name fatso?" said Zoura." I am lord Zak. I am the champion......."said Zak." Of Eating? Lord Zak." said Zoura." You better not see me in the tourney or your brother will be utter destroyed." said Zak. Zak walked away as Zoura said," You think you can beat with him with me?" " Yeah Zoura.You can beat any Pokemon if you put your mind to it." said Bob.

The two waited for Stella and Larry when the four started to walk to the Pokemon center." Oh it is Bob-bo." said Harley. He was standing in front of the Pokemon Center.Yeah Harley. He was a huge crush and me and he is gay but he can hide it well." So Harley? What are you doing here exactly?" said Zoura."Well.To cheer on Paul of course.He is with Drew who ran off somewhere." said Harley." That is nice of you Harley.You aren't trying to kill Stella." said Larry." Thanks for you for the niceness Larry but did you guys know that this is a tag team tourney. So maybe me and you can team up Bob?" said Harley."Sorry Harley but me and Bob are teaming up for this." said Stella." We are?" said Bob." The dense Bob strikes again." said Larry." Yeah.Well I better go find Drew. Bye Bob-Bo." said Harley.

He started to run off as Larry said,"What a strange guy right Zoura?" "Yeah Larry." said Zoura." Come on let's go see who is here." said Bob." Yeah Bob.Lets get going." said Stella. Bob ran inside the center and he saw his rival N. " Ah Bob.It is great to see you again after our battle at the league back in Unova." said N. N was supposed confused by his supposed father but after Bob beat his father in a battle.N became an amazing trainer who entered the Unova League but he lost to Bob in the second round." Man it is great to see again.So who are you teaming up with?" said Bob." Oh that friend of yours.Larry." said N." Cool team up.I know we will have an awesome fight later on." said Bob." So where is he,Stella,and Zoura?" said N." I ran off into the center.So I don't know." said Bob.

Then Zoura appeared and said," N?" She hugged N." It is great to see you again Z.Do you want to see your mother and father again?" said N."Yeah Mr. N."said Zoura." Go Zoroarks! Come out to see your kid." said N. the Zoros went outside to bond and stuff." So did you see who enter the center yet?" said Bob."Um I think Ash and his friends did." said N."Which girl did he join up with?I wanted to see the chaos but I will tied up at the moment." said Bob." Well they fought to see who would and I got pushed out because of them." said N." Dam  that sounds awesome.So who are you going to be using?" said Bob." I can't tell you because it would run the surprise but one thing pal of mine. For every regions you and your partner have enter.You can pick 30 friends to use. So 6 Pokemon per region.Well look who it is. It is your girlfriend and my partner." said N. Stella and Larry appeared in front of them tired." Where were you guys exactly?" said Bob." We can't run like you." said Larry." Ah Larry.It is great to see you again." said N." Hey N?So can we be partners?" said Larry." Yes.I already signed us as partners because I owe you that one favor." said N. " Thanks man." said Larry." So Bob did you sign us up yet?" said Stella. "Uh.There was a huge line and I was lazy." said Bob." You two lovebirds can use 30 Pokemon each." said Drew. Drew stood there with a rose in his hand.Man Drew is a true ladies man and I think he is super in love with contest" So Drew?Did you find who you were looking for?" said Bob." Yeah.Me and Lyra are going to team up for the chance to be the best and beat you two." said Drew." So Bob?Who are you going to pick?" said N." Um I think maybe umm." said Bob." Well.I better go find Lyra and tell her the news." said Drew." Ah.I thought he like Dawn or May. Well we better go train right N?" said Larry." Yes Larry and Bob.I be using Zoura's parents in the tourney." said N." Thanks you Mr.N.I didn't want to battle my father and mother." said Zoura. The two walked in the forest.

"Okay so I was thinking that we sent out our Pokemon to help us think who we should use." said Bob." Good idea. Lets go Blaziken,Miltank,Flareon,Froslass,Musharna, and Gallade." said Stella. The Pokemon came out and they looked at Zoura." Bob sent out your Pokemon." said Zoura." Go Gengar,Lucario, Swampert, Magmortar, and Golurk." said Bob.The Pokemon came out and start to sparing." Force of habitats." said Bob." Okay everyone.Me and Stella are entering this tournament together so we need some help.So help us decide so if you are Stella's Pokemon each Pokemon pick 4 Pokemon and tell Zoura and the same for mine." said Bob." How will I remember all this?" said Zoura." Okay then so write it down. Come on Bob.Let's go get us some food." said Stella. Stella and Bob left them as Zoura start counting votes.

After the two trainers finished eating,they went back to Z." Okay Zoura?Did you finish counting the teams choice?" said Bob." Yes Boss Bob." said Zoura. She handed Bob the list." Here guys.We brought you some  food." said Stella." Eat up while we sign up with this." said Bob. The two teens said," So Bob, who did they pick?" said Stella.

Cliffhanger. Next time on Pokemon tourney new people an team and a battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment