Sunday, October 28, 2012

Power high part 5 the first day of Pierce high and the fight with Atlas

" Why do we have to go Bob?" said Scarlet." Because School is fun." said Luke." Shut up you little brat.It isn't!" said Scarlet." Our uncle want us to learn to use our powers and to learn about stuff." said Mystic." She is right about this Scarlet." said Bob."So Bob?What is my schedule for today?" said Scarlet. " Oh yeah.I made your schedules." said Bob. He then gave the girls and Luke their schedule." No way.I have PE with you Bob.I will so cream you in there." said Scarlet." Great.I will have so much fun." said Bob." Hey Bob.So why are not you and Stella together?" said Mystic." Well Mystic.Stella is the most prettiest and popular girl in school and she has a fan club which she doesn't know about and when I start to hang out with her.Well the fan club is trying to kill me and when they learn about you two girls.they will make different clubs to celebrate you girls and they will kill me for that." said Bob. The two girls looked at Bob and they started to laughed at him." Are you tell us the truth?It sounds so stupid." said Scarlet." Yeah.We can hang out later during lunch though." said Bob. " Yeah.We better getting going." said Luke. " Right." said the ladies.

The girls started walking ahead as Luke said,"Thanks for helping with the class." " No problem Luke." said Bob." So do they know that I am a genius?" said Luke."I don't think so." said Bob. " Is high school scary like TV and uncle's stories?" said Luke. " No but don't make yourself obvious and like Scarlet."said Bob. The two laughed as they got to the school.

After a good three hours of school, Bob saw Luke." Hey man. How is high school going for you?" said Bob." Not fun at all because one the chicks think I am a baby and they think I am cute. Two the guys throw me into trash cans because of reason one." said Luke." Come on this class will be easy.I promise you that." said Bob. The two sat down near each other and Ms. Lucy came in. Ms. Lucy was smoking hot. " Hello Bob. Who is your friend? He is a cutie." said Ms.Lucy." Oh yeah.This is my friend Luke." said Bob." Hi ." said Luke. " Okay.So we will starting class with a movie." said Ms.Lucy. She walked back to her desk and turned on a movie." So what do we actually do in here?" said Luke." Nothing at all man. We just watch movies all days." said Bob. " Nice." said Luke. Class ended as everyone ran to the cafeteria like at the speed of light. Bob stood up as a signal went though his head. " Attention Power.I know you can hear us.Atlas of V.H.S is attacking the prison ." Then Stella came in the room as Bob was thinking. " Hey Bob.You ready for lunch?" said Stella." Yeah." said Bob.

"Hey what are you doing here? Not with your female friends or something like that." said Bob. " No they are with Larry and Jason today. So how are your students doing here?" said Stella. " Very stressful.I get lecture from teachers about them.Good and bad things." said Bob. The two started walking to the lunch room as Donna was standing there with Luke. " Hey guys.Where is Sarah?" said Bob. " In there." said Donna. She point to a mob of kids and Bob saw Stella. "She must having gotten popular." said Stella." Told you." said Bob.

The four started walking as Bubba came toward them. " Hey Bob." said Bubba. " So where is Landon?" said Bob. " Right here." said Bubba. Bubba then transformed into Landon. " Landon!Where is Bubba?And how did you do that?" said Bob. " I am Atlas now." said Landon. He punched Bob through six solid walls.

He then ran at hyper sonic speed and start wailing on him."It is so obviously cousin. Bubba was never real. I just made him so I can make fun of you with two people." said Atlas. Then Luke and Donna came out and said," Let him go Atlas." "No way. Now Lady and Gamer." said Atlas. Then Lady Stretch and the Gamer grab the two. " Why are you doing this Landon?" said Bob. " Well I joined the team.Villain hunting service or VHS. I was powered up with your DNA. So I am you but even more powerful." said Atlas. Bob started to glow and fired plasma." Get off me!" said Bob. He transformed into Power.

Meanwhile, Stella saw Scarlet and yelled," Scarlet." Scarlet came running and said," Where is the gang?I was waiting for you guys and Bob." "They are fighting Atlas and his team right now." said Stella. Sarah powered up into Goddess Women. " Let's go." said GW. The two started running as GW ran up and slash Lady Stretch which freed Donna." Thanks but hide me so I can morph into Mystic." said Donna. Gw protected Donna who morphed into Mystic then Lady Stretch said," You sword women. Fight me now!"

She attacked and the two fought. Mystic ran up to the boys and she saw Gamer messing around with Luke." Fire blast!" said Mystic. The blast knocked out the Gamer. Luke transformed into Morph with all that smoke." Go help GW.Mystic. I handle him because that won't hold him forever." said Morph." Okay Morph." said Mystic.

Meanwhile, Power and Atlas was fighting to the death." You can't never beat me Power." said Atlas." Yeah Landon but I can beat you because you can't handle my Power Demon." said Power." Ha that is such bull." said Atlas. Then Power morphed into Power Demon. He smacked Atlas in the air and  fired elemental blast and other projectile. He jump into the air and punch Atlas into a mountain." Sorry cos." said PD. He drag him back to the school on his head. Power Demon morphed back as he threw him into a pile full of villains." Nice job team." said Power. They morphed back into their school form. Then Stella came out running." Bob! The school will be closed for repairs." said Stella. " Yeah.So no school." said Luke.

After the cops came,the group went back to the cave as Bob said," Attention we have a problem! During our break Donna and Scarlet will be going on a vacation with the society while Luke stays here with me." said Bob. " Okay Bob.So where does our grandfathers want to meet us?" said Scarlet. After Bob explained to the girls they grab their bags and left on the transport pads." Bob.Why can't I go?" said Luke." Well Luke. We are gonna to find three teammates on our break." said Luke. Luke cheered. "Wait Bob.How are we gonna to do that?And can I come" said Stella." Well Stella.We are going to do this with the power Computer.I made with the society's help and yes you can come with us. " said Bob." Awesome."said Stella.

Next time, Power High part 6. The winged warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment