Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Soul Episode 13 Going Back in Time!


A/N: We finally made it and here is the origin of Episode 13. I was recounting the amount of episode because they used to be in parts. It has changed a lot since then but this episode will involve the idea of time travel which according to Eon himself is impossible. This episode will also be about the first SS (Scholarship Student) who was kicked out because of the combination of both Lust and Greed. I think I mention it before.

It has been a long time since I ever mention it before so it is my fault. Lets begin our story in Owen's office right after last episode in fact. A new character is also in this one due to the former SS has something to do with the current timeline. Lets just say that this is canon to the story but there is some elements from this that will be added to the main story later on. Just read and find out. It also has some elements from the Power Guild and Soul Crossover being that the villain is big and bad plus nothing to do with the plot as a whole and way less epic in my opinion.

Owen was eating some food in his office with Levi sitting nearby him. "This was made by magic and it was great. I wonder if Natsu would make something like this." said Owen. "I wonder what would happen if Natsu let loose but I think you are thinking about him too much father. Natsu would make this place into his kingdom and destroy anything in his path. I think Natsu needs to learn something called restraint." said Levi.

He heard,"How about you shut up?". He turned around to see Ella Oshiro aka Ryder's older sister. "I know for a fact that Natsu is going to be the Power Emperor and I will be his number one general to protect him from people who want to kill him." said Ella. "Ah." said Levi. "Are you serious? I have a feeling that you are interested in Natsu as well. You were keeping your eye on him during the class war today." said Owen.

Levi said,"Well because he is dating my daughter and he is always bringing trouble wherever he goes in this world.". "Is that all Levi?  I wonder what happened if he joined the school along with the rest of the students at the beginning year. He joined the school because he went after the Seven Deadly Sins who attacked the previous SS and some of the teachers." said Owen. "So what was the girl like you two?" said Ella.

Levi sighed as he said,"She was such a promising young student. She was at the top of her class and highly respected by the teachers. She listened to her classes instead of sleeping through them. If you can name me one thing wrong about her, tell me.". "Most people that she was just a pair of breasts but her intelligence proved that she was quite the young soul." said Owen. "Yeah. She sounds like a way different person to Natsu." said Ella.

Levi said,"She was but she got her nose into trouble with the Seven Deadly Sins. I wonder what she is doing these days.". "Who knows? Maybe she got to an officer." said Owen. The female in the room looked at the two who were out cold. "You guys?" said Ella. She then turned around to see that some weird looking grunts about five of them and they were wearing hazmat suits. They stood there with a flamethrower in hand. Ella said,"Who are you guys?".

She was out cold from a huge amount of smoke surrounding the room with the grunts moved in. They stood aside as two people walked in. They were about in their late 30s or 40 with them being a man and woman. The man had black hair, green eyes, and he was wearing a black and white suit with his female friend next to him wearing a sky blue cocktail dress. She had long brown hair and blue eyes which matched her dress perfectly.

The woman said,"So are you sure about their machine being here Mr. 1?". "I am sure about it being here Ms. 2. So have you idiots found it?" said Mr. 1. The grunts were rampaging around the room as the woman looked at Levi. "Ms. 2. We need to focus on the job at hand before we can get our revenge on the people who hurt us." said Mr. 1. "Fine. So did the Underlings?" said Ms. 2. The two saw them moving the desk in the room to see a secret stairwell. "They did." said Mr. 1. They were gone.

Meanwhile in Class 1-C's room, Natsu was zen. He just came from the girls baths and he had a bliss look on his face. Jake looked at his friend and he said,"So what are you making Class A do for their event?". "It is a secret buddy. I mean why would I ruin the surprise?" said Natsu. "It must be pretty good so what are you doing this weekend?" said Seth. "Why are you asking? I plan to spend it with Rain why?" said Natsu.

Jake said,"They're so keeping the school open this weekend so some of it get to have fun using our magic without any rules.". He placed a huge amount of books on Natsu's desk and he said,"And you will be helping us with teaching us some of them.". "Huh?! Why me?" said Natsu. Alex said,"I think you guys should know that Natsu here belong to Rain.". "You know that I'm a person right?" said the boy in question. "Alex is right Rain?" said Dana.

Rain blushed as she said,"Well, yeah. I mean my dad likes him I think.". "I think it is more something like hatred disguised as kindness if you ask me." thought Sekien. "Stop bothering her Dana. She likes Natsu and he likes Rain." said Terry. "You know that you are a big idiot right? I mean during any time with a cute girl like Rain, who knows how far she would go with you Natsu?" said Harry. Natsu got a huge blush as Akane said,"You're an idiot Harry.".

Outside of the classroom. Kana was listening to them. "I can't let this chance escape me. We may be in different classes but I need to get over my feelings for that idiot. I don't want people to think that I like him or anything." thought Kana. "He belongs to Class C and not Rain!" said Nazar. "Training is important too!" said Ben. "And I want to get close to Natsu again." said Kyria and Tsuki. "I don't care anyway." said Katsuo.

Cindy said,"I think Natsu should be shared with everyone in Class C so we will be using him like a tutor for the next two days.". "I don't like this." said Natsu. "I guess you should have done more in the Class War." said Charl. "So we will decide who gets him first." said Cindy. "I'm not a thing you and I won't let you take my weekend away!" said Natsu. He was about to go through the door as Rex said to Tara,"Now!". "Right!" said Tara.

Natsu glowed as he turned into a doll. "What?!" said Natsu. "This will last about twenty minutes and the person who can keep Natsu until the end of the time will be first to use Natsu." said Tatsu. "This is fun!" said Haru. The class was trying to keep the doll in hand as Natsu said,"I'm in charge of the first year in the Executive Committee! Don't cause too much fighting!". "This is just a class match so there is no problem!" said Ryo. "Yeah!" said the class.

Kana saw them go crazy. Jake skated away with Natsu and he said,"I won't let anyone beat me.". He was hit with a snowball as Dana stood there holding Natsu. "You got this for Rain!" said Alex. 'You guys." said Rain. Natsu would be in pain from this if he could feel pain. "I hate this so dam much. It is painful not!" thought Natsu. He started falling down the stairs as Soran said,"After him guys!". "I never thought that you would say that." said Masoko.

They ran after him as Natsu floated above them using wings. He saw Kana and he said,"Kana? Is that you?". "It is idiot. Are you alright?" said Kana. "Yeah. Thanks for saving me." said Natsu. "Kana? Is that Natsu?" said Rain. She stood there as Kana said,"What? He fell down the stairway.". "Then why did I hear his voice?" said Rain. The two were silent and Natsu saw that smoke was coming toward them and he said,"Um ladies.".

Natsu and Rain were grabbed by a fast object as the smoke went throughout the school. Everyone was out cold from it and the Underlings smiled. On the roof, Natsu was still in his doll form and Rain saw Kari. "Wow. Thanks for the save you guys." said Natsu. He was back to normal as Rain said,"So what are you doing here?". "I was sick until I sensed the presence of someone truly evil." said Kari who frowned.

Natsu said,"What do you mean?". "You did noticed the smoke right? That is sleeping smoke. It cause anyone who takes it in to go well to sleep." said Kari. "Ah. That sounds obvious. So why is sleeping smoke going through the school in the first place?" said Rain. "Who knows? Do you want to go find out? I mean I do promise that I won't do anything with you asleep." said Natsu. "You better keep an eye on him for me Kari." said Rain. "I will." said Kari.

Natsu said,"So should we go down there?". "I think we should make gas masks." said Rain. The girls looked at Natsu who made them. They walked down the stairs to see that the underlings were going through the school. "Okay. This is going to be fun." said Natsu. He was gone with Rain blasting the underlings with light blasts and Natsu blasted them with several bolts of lightning. The two plus Kari found several underlings in front of Owen's office.

Rain said,"So do you think my dad is okay?". "Well, he like the others are asleep. It is a good thing that we moved them all to the gym and I really hope that this to them is going to be a weird dream. I don't want people to remember this." said Natsu. "Because you drew things on their faces." said Kari who sighed. "Yep and I'm totally going to blame either Harry or Issac for it." said Natsu. "And you love this idiot." said Kari. "I know." said Rain.

Natsu said,"I got them.". He made Arondite, Gladius, and Uvosea in a second and he stood in the center of the Underlings. "Triple Devil Blade Style! Barabatos Dragon Tornado!" yelled Natsu. The underlings were sliced by the tornado and Natsu stopped it before it destroy the roof. "Ladies." said Natsu. The two walked in to see Ella, Levi, and Owen in the corner with the bottom of the desk being nearby them.

Natsu walked toward Levi and Rain said,"You better not do what I'm thinking.". "Rain. Do you ask the sun to stop glowing? I need to do this." said Natsu. He drew something on the man's face and Kari said,"Did you know about the secret stairwell Rain?". "Nope. We should probably go check it out so lets go." said Rain. The three walked down the stairs to see a secret lab and they saw a working time machine.

Both Kari and Natsu looked at Rain who said,"I honestly had no idea about this Natsu and you can go back in time plus go to different dimensions.". "Yeah but Eon told me that it is very dangerous to use because of the universe and such. So what is this doing here?' said Natsu. "I don't know what but we should find out." said Kari. She went to the machine and Natsu said,"So what year is set up to? Let me guess. 1955 or 1885.".

Kari sighed as Rain said,"It says that it was set to February 7 2015. That was the day of the entrance exams.". "Why then?" said Natsu. "I don't know but I want to find out." said Kari. "Yeah. That sounds like fun." said Rain. "But what if we get seen by our future selves?" said Natsu. "Weren't you on a job at an all girls school?" said Rain. She was a little mad because Tsuki told the girls how she met Natsu in the first place.

Natsu said,"Okay. Me and Kari are good but what about you? I know for a fact that you went at the school.". "It is called a disguise." said the girls. The boy sighed and he said,"Okay. Lets do it and I'm a little bit curious about a lot of things.". The three went into the time machine and it went going like no one went into it. Natsu saw that he was in a alleyway and he said,"Yep. Time travel was fun right ladies?".

The two were puking into the nearby trash can and Natsu said,"Probably should have mention that time travel has that interesting side effect.". "Hate you." said Kari. Rain recovered and she said,"So what are our disguises Natsu?". "Fine. Let me go first." said Natsu. He snapped his fingers and he glowed. Rain saw that he was back to being 6 foot, scarlet red hair, and brown eyes. He was wearing his normal outfit and he said,"Like me Rain?".

Rain said,"Yeah. So it is my turn and what about Kari?". The fox turned into a scarf that went around the new Rain who had blond hair and green eyes. She was wearing sunglasses and she wasn't wearing her uniform with her looking like a model. "Okay. So what is the plan?" said Kari. "I think we should use Astral to find anything that sticks out like a sore thumb in this time. If we went to the sixties, this would be easier." said Natsu.

He touch the wall to lean on and his eyes glowed. He then looked for anything that was different and he found something. "Six Souls are at the School and they are stronger than both the teachers plus the students there." said Natsu. "Natsu. Today is the day that I got the former SS expelled." said Rain. "I am so lost.' said Kari. "She was used by the Sins because she was going to find them out. Lets go. It would be better if we not messed with the universe more." said Natsu.

The three were walking there and they saw several familiar faces. Natsu saw some people from Class C and Class A, B, D, E, and F. "Wow. Look at Kana's hair." said Natsu. The girl then looked at him and she said,"Who are you?". "Oh ignore him." said Rain who linked her arm in his. Kana rolled her eyes to walk back into the school as Kari whispered,"I like her hair in our time.". "Yeah. So where is past Rain?" said Natsu. "Why?" said Rain.

Natsu said,"I love you Rain but the old you was an strange woman.". Rain said,"I will take that as a compliment Natsu. We are good for at least three hours. We have three tests to get into Star Valley in the first place.". "The written exam which is easy, the magic test which is the part that most people fail because of the strict ruling of the whole thing, and the Power test which is something that I would totally rock." said Natsu.

Kari said,"You really sound vain Natsu.". "But who else would he be if he wasn't?" said Rain. "Going to ignore that. Time to embrace our inner spies and sneak into our future school. Rain, what part of the school did you catch the former SS in the act?" said Natsu. "On the west side why?" said Rain. "I am going to stop her while you guys find the person who activated the time machine to begin with. It is a good thing not to take so long." said Natsu. The three went into the school.

Mr. 1 was sitting there with Ms. 2 and the rest of their crew of powerful Souls with each one looking different than the last. One was a man who looked cocky. He had light blond hair and brown eyes. He was messing with a gun like it was a ball or something. He was wearing a suit like Mr. 1. He looked to be about in his mid 20s. This is the man Mr. 3. He is a powerful Air and Wind user and his main rival is Mr. 1 who uses explosions.

The other two were a woman who was wearing a scarlet red cocktail dress along with having blond hair and green eyes and a man with a suit like Mr. 1 and Mr. 3 with brown hair and blue eyes. These two are Ms. 4 and Mr. 5.  Ms. 4 use fire and magma, Mr. 5 uses magic and tech, and Mr. 2 use ice and water. These five Souls work under a woman who goes under Ms. O who uses earth and mud. "Can a person explain to me why we didn't go back to the past to rob shit?" said Mr. 3.

Mr. 1 said,"This is Ms. 0's plan. If we follow her plan Mr. 3, we can do whatever we wanted with the time machine afterward. This is going to be an easy job.". "Sweet. I'm going to get my date with Levi before that slut gets her hand on him." said Ms. 2. "Whatever Ms. 2. I really want to burn something right now." said Ms. 4. Mr. 5 said,"You may get that because we have company.". The five Souls left the room that they were in to handle Natsu and crew.

Natsu was walking around the west side of the school and he wasn't worried about getting caught at all. He was a little curious about how his friends were back during their middle school day but his job mattered way more. He found the past Rain who looked different walking around. She looked serious and it was like she has a permanent frown and scowl on her. "Wow. I really did change her. This is so for the better." said Natsu.

She looked at him and she said,"Who are you and what are you doing here?". She was about to use her powers on him and he said."Don't hurt me Rain.". "How do you know my name stranger?" said past Rain. "I guess you believe me. Okay, do you know what a time skip is?" said Natsu. "Terry says that this is done a lot in his shows but he is so weird sometimes." said past Rain. "Ice queen." thought Natsu.

Natsu said,"I'm from the future and you need to get into this school.". "Why? I mean my parents work here and there is nothing here beside my friends." said past Rain. Natsu grabbed her and he said,"Just do it okay. I promise for a fact that your life at Star Valley High is something that you will treasure. It may seem like your life is nothing but I promise that you will be happy Rain.". He was so tempted to kiss her but he sensed her father.

He was gone in a flash as past Levi stood there. "Rain. Who was that boy?" said past Levi. "You must be serious about this. So dad, I will come here." said past Rain. Levi was confused as he said,"You're serious about this right?". "I am and I will be one of your favorite students." said past Rain. She then walked to one of the testing classrooms as Natsu smiled. "I don't know what got into her and I hope I don't see that boy again." said past Levi.

He walked back to the teacher's office and Natsu thought,"Okay. I got rid of the Rain so it is time to find the former SS.". He sneaked around the school and he found her there standing there talking to past Efren. She was pretty. She had long red hair and green eyes. She was wearing the uniform and she said,"I'm sure about this Efren! This is the biggest secret in Star Valley High history and I know that my friend would be happy about this.".

Past Efren said,"You can't be serious about this Misty. I hope you don't get yourself in trouble. We'll miss you in the Executive Committee. I mean you're the strongest member.". "Wow. I thought it was either him or Lucas but Misty. Color me impressed." thought Natsu. "I know but I need to do this so let me go." said Misty. He was holding her and he said,"I just don't want to see you in trouble. I mean you got into the school and changed things for the better. Everyone loves you.".

Natsu thought,"I guess we have that in common.". "I know Efren but I need to do this because I am a cop and my blood is telling me to do this." said Misty. She made him let go by turning into sand and she ran away. Past Efren was going to go after her but he went back into his class. Natsu ran after her and he thought,"I need her not to get caught by the Sins because I want Efren to be happy.". He then tackled her and she said,"Who are you?!".

Meanwhile, Kari and Rain were caught by Ms. 4 and Mr. 5. "So who are you two exactly and why are you in the past?" said Ms. 4. "We were going to ask you the same thing." said Kari. She went back to her fox form and Mr. 5 said,"We are part of the group known as the Numbers. We are but two of the higher ranking members of the group. My name is Mr. 5 and this is Ms. 4. Our partners are after the other one.".

Rain said,"Natsu. We need to go help him.". "You won't be getting past us any time so prepare to be burned alive!" said Ms. 4. She turned into a huge wave of magma as Rain froze her solid. She broke the wave into pieces which formed back into the woman. "Kari! Make sure not to go overboard due to the fact that we don't want to get caught!" said Rain. Kari nodded as she blasted Mr. 5 with magic blasts.

Mr. 5 was mad and he punched the ground. The fox dodged his mechanical whips that were trying to hit her and she said,"Mystic Flame!". She blasted several flames at him and they were staying on him like gum on the back of a desk. "Get it off me!" said Mr. 5. Ms. 4 was going to help him but she was frozen by Rain who didn't let her leave. "Not going to happen." said Rain. She blasted her to pieces and she was held in a light orb as Kari knocked Mr. 5 with her.

Kari said,"So where should we put these two?". "I think we should bring them to the time machine that is here in this time and my light orb isn't going to break any time with some magic chains." said Rain. She made two metal chains to trap the two in there with Kari resting on the orb and the two girls were going to Natsu's location because Natsu tends to go a little bit overboard in many things excluding the recent Class War.

Natsu looked at Misty who held him in sand. "Who are you and why are you here?" said Misty. "I am a good person so let me go." said Natsu. He was free and Misty said,"Tell me.". "My name is Natsu and I guess I am your successor." said Natsu. He told her everything and she said,"So I get kicked out of Star Valley?". "Pretty much." said Natsu. He really didn't care any more because the Sins haven't done anything in a long time.

Natsu sensed something and he made a Chi shield in a snap which blocked an explosion, a huge burst of wind, and ice shards. Mr. 1 stood there with Ms. 2 and Mr. 3 as Natsu said,"What are the Numbers doing here?". "You know them Natsu?" said Misty. "I guess that the Slayer would be able to survive the Underlings's Sleeping Smoke." said Mr. 1. "And why is he here?!" said Mr. 3. "Who cares? We need to defeat them." said Ms. 2.

Natsu said,"I'll take care of the men and can you fight Misty?". "I can." said Misty who blasted her with a huge amount of sand and a gun shot. Natsu then blocked both an explosion and wind with him saying,"Not going to work on me.". He held Dragonslayer in his hand and he said,"Time for you two to be slice and dice with my sword.". Both girls saw him slash the two men without moving and he said,"I'm ready to dance now.".

Ms. 2 was scared and she was blasted by a huge light beam. The two teens saw Rain with the rest of the numbers in her light orb and Kari on the top of it. Natsu then threw the three in with them and the girlfriend said,"So does she know?". "I do so what are we going to do with them?" said Misty. "You'll be going back to class with this erased." said Natsu. He erased her memory and sent her on her merry way.

Kari said,"You had that planned from the beginning.". "I forgot you could do that." said Rain. "I'm so not a fan of using this so what is the plan?" said Natsu. "We go back to the time machine here in the school and I think we won't have any problems." said Rain. "Good plan." said Kari. The three head to the office and Natsu looked inside. It was empty and they went looking for the entrance to the time machine.

They found it and they activated the time machine upon returning to it. Natsu then sensed something and he made a Chi shield to block a huge mud bomb. "I guess you are stronger than I thought." said a voice. Rain saw a woman standing there. She has a very commanding presence and she was wearing a dress just like Ms. 2 and 4. "Rain. Meet the leader of the numbers. Ms. 0. She and I have met before I came to Star Valley." said Natsu.

Ms. 0 said,"It is good to see you again Natsu and prepare to die! I will make sure that I do my job and nothing is going to stop me not even the Slayer.". She trapped Rain in a mud put and Natsu said to the woman,"Rain! She isn't an enemy at all!". "She is because she defeat a high ranking member of my group Slayer." said Ms. O. Natsu blocked her attacks and Kari sneaked the other members into the time portal leaving them with the leader.

Rain said,"So why did you come back to the past?". "I came here to prevent something happening in the near future. We found this out and I am determined to find stop it." said Ms. O. She was punched by Natsu in his Devil Form and she went straight into the wall. She was out cold and Natsu said,"Let go back already. I think I changed the future for the better in my opinion.". The three plus the defeated Ms. 0 went into the time machine turning it off in the process.

Natsu was sitting with Rain at a cafe and Rain said,"So Misty is going to be at our school.". "Yeah. I am happy for Efren." said Natsu. "So who is going to be with Efren Natsu? I count like four girls that he is close with." said Rain. "Who knows? So are you happy to be with me?" said Natsu. "I am due to the fact because you changed my life for the better and I'm really happy about that." said Rain. The two enjoyed the rest of their date.

Next Time,
Some stuff happens. This happened later because I got nothing else.    

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in this episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes.
Misty Toro Sawyer. 17 years old. Former Scholarship Student and Officer in Training. Red. Green. 5 foot 9. A. Scorpio. November 19. Shopping, fashion, law, order, learning, detectives, cooking, helping people out, and the wild west. Getting called just a pair of breasts, perverts, petty people, and crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment