Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Power Guild Episode 190 Hero Story


A/N: I am super sorry for Power Guild not being update for at least a month at a time. This is because of I think Fairy Tail Zero. I mean I think I expect a lot from it and it didn't deliver for me. I was also waiting for Fairy Tail to update and it did with some very interesting results to say the least. Heck the Author Notes is going to be longer than normal because of that fact alone I think the last two episode of Fairy Tail boosted my spirits because they reminded me while I love this series.

The Manga however, I have mixed feelings. I mean Chapter 467 had some fighting which is always nice to see and Aquarius coming back. I like Wahl because his magic is different which is a good thing. I remember reading this chapter the first time and I thought that Dimaria was an bad character like Ajeel and I was right. Lets talk about Aquarius coming back because her farewell to Lucy was on Chapter 384.

I mean this arc isn't perfect because I like the Grand Magic Games and Tartaros Arc was more but it is better than Avatar.  Also Aquarius and Brandish. Funny. I mean it doesn't help that I was wrong but it hurts when I go back to read it. I really liked it but their friendship seems dumb but hey, Natsu being hurt is going to be good right? I got nothing else. This also confirms an idea of mine. It will be explain in a later episode so lets keep going because I have a lot to cover.

I also don't get who would name their kid Grammi. I mean most names in Fairy Tail are weird but the name Grammi is just weird to me. I'm not hating on the character but that name is weird. It isn't like the way how I hate that weird bunny demon because I hate her character, how she used the animation budge when the two dragons could have used it more, and everything else about her beside the voice actress. She seems nice.

I don't hate on the voice actress but I hate the character. I'm so happy she is never coming back so the love of the many gods, please don't bring her back. The next chapter said that because of Natsu using his Fire Dragon King mode got a tumor. Yeah, you think that he is done for the count but Brandish being nice to Lucy fix it so Natsu will be back in the fight soon. Maybe in 1-10 chapters. I'm pretty sure that Lucy will find Aquarius again so her goodbye was pointless.

So lets talk about God Serena. I loved his magic so dam much. I mean he has EIGHT Dragon slaying lacrima in him so he sounds freaking awesome but Agnologia who had a super badass moment killed him in one strike or punch. I mean you could have him come back to show off the other four lacrimas but nope, he is dead for now because if you aren't a friend or a main character, you stays dead. Gajeel and Levy moment for the win.

I like the little moments with the team going to Hargeon Town due it being there. I mean I like battles but character growth is good too. I think my favorite part was the Sky Dragon Kick from Wendy in Chapter 471. It felt so good to see some pain to them. I did say that I was going to keep talking about them but I really want to get back to the plot. I may do it in the next episode so wait for that okay. I hope you enjoy this episode because this and the next one were fun to write.

In the town of Freyshell on the continent Slewia which has many things just like Meca. A girl with a monkey on her shoulder were walking around. The girl had scarlet red and sliver hair with blue eyes and the monkey on her shoulder had brown fur and brown eyes. "I still can't believe that we can't find anything about Rogue Rage Alan." said the girl. The monkey made some gestures with his hands and the girl said,"I guess we should check the police station right?". The girl's name is Erika.

The monkey nodded and Erika said,"Are you sure about that? I mean the Magic Council was blown up by that dark guild right? Are they still working?". The monkey shrugged and Erika said,"I guess we should go check it out at the least.". The two walked around and a girl hit Alan off her shoulder with the monkey falling down to the ground. "Alan! Are you okay?!" said Erika. The monkey had little stars going around his head and he said something.

The girl said,"I'm so sorry to your little monkey!". "It is fine. So what is the rush?" said Erika with Alan in her hands. "A famous wizard from Meca is here in town! Bye!" yelled the girl. She was gone in a flash. "I guess maybe they know something about Rogue Rage." said Erika. Alan nodded and the two walked after the girl who actually made huge puff of smokes behind her. Meanwhile, Bob and his Chreax partner Scampers were in the city.

Bob isn't the famous wizard here in town since his name and his rep in Slewia means nothing at all but his guild does. The duo were getting some stuff from their journey and it was mainly food. "Man, I can't believe that you got a super huge discount from that girl." said Scampers. "I guess my good lucks can charm women no matter where we go." said Bob. "You just really hope that Allison and Stella don't find out about your flirting don't you Bobby?" said Scampers.

Bob shivered and he said,"Yeah. Those two are scary and I can turn into a dragon.". "Aye." said the Chreax. The two saw a group of people heading somewhere and Scampers said,"So do you want to go check it out?". "Meh. We got nothing to do till the boat arrives and I'm not that hungry yet." said Bob. "You have a eating problem." said Scampers. "I blame Sivarth for that buddy. So lets go little buddy." said Bob. "Aye!" said Scampers. They ran toward the crowd.

In the center of the crowd stood two men. One had dark green hair and black eyes while his partner had blond hair and blue eyes. The green hair man is Rufus with the blond being Myron. "Easy ladies because there is enough of Rufus to go around." said Rufus. "I guess someone is enjoying their fame here." said Myron. "Yeah because we are from the Heroes Guild." said Rufus. The girls were going nuts along with Erika.

Alan was trying to get her attention back as she said,"What is going on with me? I mean I am looking for Rogue Rage not some guy who is looking extremely hot.". Nearby her, Bob and Scampers were pushing their way through the crowd. "Man. This must be pretty important right?" said Bob. "Aye and the ladies are pretty fierce aren't they?" said Scampers. Bob and Scampers pushed their way to get Alan, Erika, Myron, and Rufus's attention.

Erika said to Alan,"Who is that guy?". Bob looked at the two and he said,"So who the hell are you two?". "Maybe you know us as Myron and Rufus of Heroes." said Myron. The two wizards saw that Bob and Scampers were gone. "I guess he wasn't worth our time little buddy. We should get going already." said Bob. "Aye." said Scampers. Bob was then attacked by the fan girls. "Why aren't you helping me Scampers?!" said Bob. "Not my fight amigo." said Scampers.

A girl said,"How rude!". "That is the great Rufus and his partner Myron! Those two are great and powerful wizards." said another girl. "Apologize now!" said a third girl. "This is a weird fight isn't it little buddy?" said Bob. "Aye sir." said Scampers. "Now ladies. You can stop now with your attack on this poor young man. I have a feeling that he didn't mean it." said Rufus. The women stopped as Bob said,"Thanks.".

Myron saw that Erika and Alan were glaring at his partner and it wasn't a good glare at all. "Rufus is so kind." said a girl. Rufus wrote something down and he said,"Here is my autograph. You can show it off to your friends.". Bob looked right at it and he said,"I am so good.". He was then attacked by the girls again and Scampers flew to him. "I guess you lost that round huh?" said Scampers. "Shut up you little buddy." said Bob.

Rufus said,"I loved your enthusiasm ladies but I got some errands to do today so...". Myron made ice appear under their feet and it carried them into the air. "I do hope of all of you come to my party on my boat." said Rufus. "You all can come." said Myron. The two were gone as the girls fawned over them. They ran off to get ready for their chance with the two wizards. "Man. Those two were weird guys." said Bob. "Aye." said Scampers. "He was a huge creep." said Erika.

The two turned around to see her along with Alan and she said,"Thanks you two. He totally charmed me.". "Which one?" said Scampers. "I'm thinking the ice wizard right?" said Bob. "No. It is the other one so how do I owe you?" said Erika. "You don't owe us...." said Scampers. Bob covered his mouth and he said,"I think I have something totally in mind.". The three looked at him who smiled a huge grin with his fangs showing.

Later, Alan and Erika watched as Bob and Scampers started devouring their meal brought for them by Erika. "Thanks a lot. We were so starving." said Bob. "Aye madam! It has been a week since we have eaten last!" said Scampers. Erika said,"It is fine you two. Just slow down and actually chew your food you guys.". The monkey said something and Scampers looked up to growl a little bit at him. "I don't think they would know anything about them at all Alan. said Erika.

The two boys said,"About what nice lady?". "Me and my friend Alan were looking for Rogue Rage a dark guild. Do you know them?" said Erika. Scampers then looked at his best friend as Bob said,"No idea miss. We don't know anything about the guilds. My name is Bob by the way.". "And my name is the lovably Scampers!" said Scampers who was holding a fish. He was chewing on it as Bob thought about what Erika said,  

Bob thought,"They're a name that used to be something back in X784 but I guess us defeating their bosses changed things for the Bael League. I can't remember which one they were working with and how they survived Underworld's taking every dark guild for their army but them being here is super bad news for us. I'm trying to stay on the down low because I am on my world training journey with Scampers and knowing my luck, I will be stopped or killed by the girls.".

Bob said,"So why are you looking for them and are you a wizard?". "My father and childhood friend was captured by them because they are looking for the Power Blade Aetherius." said Erika. Scampers sensed Bob's curiosity peaking at that and she said,"I'm just worried about them okay? And with the magic council gone, what am I supposed to do?". The two boys looked at each other as Erika said,"I hope your journey goes well.".

She placed some money down on the table and she said,"Enjoy the buffet. Come on Alan.". The little monkey went on her shoulder as the two boys got on the floor. "Thank you so much for the meal God Alan and Goddess Erika!" yelled the two. Her face went super red and she said,"You guys really don't have to do that.". "I do feel bad Bob because we have money." said Scampers. "Yeah. We should give her something in return." said Bob.

He gave her Rufus's autograph and he said,"Here you go Erika!". "Why would I want that?!" yelled Erika. It went into the trash as the girl plus monkey left the restaurant. "So after we destroy the buffet here, we go shopping for supplies and maybe a quick snack." said Bob. "Sure thing but your stomach is something else." said Scampers. "If your dad was a dragon instead of a talking cat, you would be in my shoes." said Bob. The two went to devour the place.

On a boat in the harbor, Rufus was combing his hair in front of a mirror which is so about ten times bigger than a normal mirror. "Rufus. Remember that boy from earlier?" said Myron. He stood nearby his friend as Rufus said,"What? You mean that guy who was immune to my charm? I don't think he is coming to the party because the girls would throw him overboard in a second.". "That isn't it. I know him from somewhere but I can't remember where." said Myron.

The wizard grabbed his head as Rufus said,"Don't worry so much about it Myron.". The two saw that their boss was calling them. They heard,"Myron and Rufus. We have a little problem. The professor is refusing to work on deciphering the runes because of his daughter.". "So you want us to get her. So where is she?" said Myron. "In the city that you two are currently. I am sending you her picture right now." said the boss.

The two saw that it was Erika with Alan. "That was that girl with the monkey." said Rufus. "I see that you two know her. I expect her to be brought to the Stroc Caves. I will get the Power Blade no matter what." said the boss. He hanged up and Myron said,"So what is the plan? It better be good.". "It will be Myron. I promise." said Rufus. "Whatever. I just want to get out of this city before they finish the work on the new council." said Myron.

Erika was currently resting in the park with Alan nearby her. They were tired because they have been looking for any info at all about the dark guild Rogue Rage. Rufus walked up to her and the monkey by her side. Alan got defensive upon the sight of the wizard and he said,"Hello Erika. I have been looking for you and your monkey too.". "What are you talking about?" said Erika. "Your father asked a local guild in his area to find you." said Rufus.

Erika said,"Are you serious?! He and my childhood friend were taken by the dark guild Rogue Rage so are they?". "They are okay and they are saved." said Rufus. He was totally lying as Alan smelled him to tell that the wizard was lying. "As a reward for finding you, you should come to my party on my boat." said Rufus. "I will if I can see my father plus my friend again." said Erika. Rufus smiled as he said,"Later Erika.". He was gone on a red carpet.

Alan argued with her and Erika said,"He is lying? Why would someone lie about that?". The monkey said some stuff and Erika said,"I'm going to that party to thank him and his friend for saving my dad and I thought you would be on my side.". She walked away with Alan left there in shock. She could be so innocent sometimes. Alan remember that the boy and talking cat could be still in town since the boats aren't leaving today. He went to go find him.

It was night time with Bob and Scampers looking over the town with two bags filled with stuff. "That was fun right Scampers?" said Bob. "You and I totally have different definitions of a little snack Bob because you drained this town of food." said Scampers. "Like I said before. I eat differently now and I'm still hungry." said Bob. Scampers's face turn to shock as Bob said,"Kidding!". The cat took a sigh of relief after hearing that.

The two saw Alan running toward them. He was speaking fast upon arrival as Bob said,"Yeah. I don't speak monkey.". "And you think I can?" said Scampers. "You can understand animals so that we don't eat any children again." said Bob. "That only happened one time Bob and you ate way more of them than me!" yelled Scampers. Bob shrugged as Scampers said,"He says that Erika is in danger from the two wizards from Heroes.".

Bob's eyes opened and he said,"So where is their ship?". The monkey pointed out to the harbor and Bob said,"We should go do something right?". "Yeah. Lets go Alan!" said Scampers. The two were gone as Bob carried the bags. "Really hate being the pack mule. This blows so freaking much right now and I better get a fight or something." said Bob who was grumbling like nothing else. He was walking slow.

Currently on the boat. Erika was in a private room with the owner of the boat aka Rufus. Erika was wearing a party dress which was an emerald green color and Rufus said,"You look lovely tonight Ms. Erika Quinn.". "Thanks I guess. So are we going to see my father?" said Erika. "After the party my dear, I would hate for the other girls to have their fun ruined. Have some wine. It is the best in all of my home country." said Rufus.

The drink poured itself into two glasses and he said,"To us.". Erika was about to drink the wine when she smelled something.  She then threw it to the ground and she said,"What are you doing?!". "I don't know what you are taking about." said Rufus. "This wine has Submissive Potion in it. I won't follow your orders and I want you to turn this ship around right now!" said Erika. The wizard laughed like crazy.

He recovered and he said,"You're so funny sweetheart. I think we got a prize today." said Rufus. He snapped his fingers and Erika saw that she was in a ring of fire. She saw several members of Rogue Rage with Myron leading the pack. "We got all of the girls to drink the wine but you the master of the ladies is having trouble with it. Sad day indeed." said Myron. "We are going to use so that your father can get us the Power Blade." said Rufus.

He got closer to her and he said,"Any last words for me before I make you mine?". "I only have one word." said Erika. She kick Rufus in his family jewels and he went down. The fire was gone and she ran out of the room. "So how did she run away in heels?" said Myron. The grunts shrugged as Rufus in a higher pitch yelled,"Get her you idiots!". The grunts ran after her as Myron helped Rufus into a chair.

Erika ran into an empty room as she hid. "Man. Where the hell did she go?" said a grunt. "I think that Rufus is crazy because the other girls here are going to be his wives and he can't give any of them for us. They are going to be so easy for him like really easy man." said another grunt. "I hope you're okay Alan. I'm sorry about what I said. You were right." said Erika. She was scared about the whole thing and worried about her best friend plus the others.

Currently on the land, Alan, Bob, and Scampers were looking at the boat and it was sailing away at a pretty decent speed. Bob saw Alan about to cry and he said,"Don't worry Alan. We will get that back so Scampers, go get that boat.". "Aye sir!" yelled Scampers. The cat grew his wings and he flew after the boat shocking the monkey. "Yeah. He is a wizard Alan." said Bob. Scampers turned into his battle form and he dived into the water.

He grabbed the boat and he carried the boat toward the land. "Alan. Scampers is a surprise to most people. He is really cute and adorable but he is really strong. I would hate if you got on his bad side because his friends is his family. You also can count fish as well because he can get pretty deadly to say the least." said Bob. Scampers made sure that the boat stayed on land thanks to him putting the boat trapped to the dock. Alan and Bob plus the Chreax went into the boat.

Erika looked out he nearby window and she saw that they were back on land. "How did we go back to land?" said Erika. She turned around to see a grunt standing there with a smile on his face. "Glue Shot!" said the grunt. She was trapped to the wall and he said,"You are going to be taught how to be the perfect wife for Rufus and I think I'm a pretty good teacher.". She was scared as the man got close to her.

He was then blasted with a giant thunderbolt which slammed him into the stuff. She saw Alan with Bob and Scampers. Scampers freed her and he said,"Are you okay Erika?". She hugged the monkey and Bob said,"She is fine little buddy.". "So what are you guys doing here?" said Erika. The monkey made some movements and Bob said,"I'll tell you later Erika while I got handle the mess.". He was gone in a flash.

Alan looked at Scampers who said,"We should get off the boat.". They were lost and Scampers said to them,"Bob and I are wizards just like he was and those guys from earlier. Pissing Bob off is a bad idea and I'm not kidding about that.". Erika ran off to go see Bob's magic with Alan and a reluctant Scampers.Bob found both Myron and Rufus and he said,"Your time is up you two.". He was surround by grunts of the dark guild.

He saw Alan, Erika, and Scampers and he said,"I knew that you would be curious about me and I so need to look at you two real quick.". He looked at them and Rufus yelled,"Get him!". He took off his jacket and he punched three grunts with one punch. Bob was wearing a sleeveless black waistcoat that was open and untucked and exposed his bare chest. It was crimson red trimmed with a silver sword on the back.

He was also wearing a leather black belt with an oval-shaped platinum buckle, black jeans, and black sandals. He had a black and red scarf around his neck with a heart and sword necklace being more obvious to everyone. His arms and legs were wrapped in bandages. "Wow." said Erika. She along with her monkey saw that a sword mark was on his right shoulder and he yelled,"My name is Bob from Heroes and you two bastards aren't members!".

Erika said,"Bob is a member from Heroes?! Are you?!". "Aye madam. Bob wanted to keep him being here a secret but that failed hard in his face. So you two will learn not to mess with the Power Demon or anyone in the guild because we will fight for our friends. Those two are high ranking members of the dark guild Rogue Rage. Us defeating them will help you find your father and your friend for sure so watch and learn." said Scampers.

Bob said,"Scampers. Protect them for me while I take care of this trash. They used the great name of my family for their crime so I'm going to make them pay big time little buddy.". He was blasted with a huge amount of magic and Scampers said,"Don't worry about him. Bob is really strong and he is the top of our guild hands down so don't worry about it okay. Just watch and learn.". The magic was gone as it went into Bob.

Bob said,"Power Absorb!". The guild was shocked by as Bob put both his fists to the ground. "Power Thunder Dragon Upsurge!" yelled Bob. The grunts were blasted with a huge amount of lightning that appeared in the ground. "What was that?" said Erika. "Bob is what you know as a Slayer and he is so strong because that attack that he used was like their attack." said Scampers. "Wow. That was so cool though." said Erika.

Bob said,"Is that the best you go because right now, I'm Powered Up!". A huge amount of electricity came off of his body and he said,"Power...". "Hey Rufus! I remember him! He is the Power! He is the number one wizard saint!" yelled Myron. "Thunder Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob. The roar destroyed a part of the ship and he appeared right behind both Myron and Rufus. "Power Thunder Dragon Steel Punch!" yelled Bob.

He defeated the two with the punch and he grabbed Rufus who was still conscious. "Where the hell is Erika's father?! And what you do, don't lie to me or else my attack will be more deadly." said Bob. He made his right hand with lightning coming off it and he said,"Okay! He along with the kid is in the Klats Mountains!". Bob then knocked him out cold and he said,"That is for using my guild's name to commit crimes.".

Bob said,"Hey Scampers. Up for a little job before we go back to training?". "Sure Bob. I'll get the boat untied. To the Klats mountains for a job" said Scampers. He flew away and Erika said,"What are you doing?". "Erika. I know what it is like to be worried about your father because that happened to me more times than I can count. Me and Scampers are going to help you find him and defeat Rogue Rage." said Bob. She smiled as the boat moved.

Next Time,
Alan, Bob, Erika, and Scampers travel to defeat Rogue Rage and save both Erika's father plus her childhood friends. It is actually pretty simple for once.

Events/Battles:
In the town of Freyshell on the continent Slewia which is very much like Meca. A girl named Erika along with her pet monkey Alan are trying to find info about the dark guild Rouge Rage.
The two hear something about a famous wizard from Meca is here on the town and maybe he/she knows something about Rogue Rage. The two follow the mob of girls.
Bob and Scampers arrive in the city only looking for some supplies for their journey and food. They notice the crowd of people mainly females as they get curious going toward it.
Two male wizards stand there as Erika falls for the one with dark green hair. He calls him self Rufus and he and his partner Myron are from a guild called Heroes which is very famous over in Meca.
The monkey tries to get her partner's attention as Bob and Scampers try to push their way through the crowd. Bob breaks the spell over Erika as Bob wonders who they are. 
They tell him that they are members of Heroes and they walk away. Bob gets mauled by the fan girls as Scampers just watch.
Bob vs fan girls.
Rufus tells them to stop as they stop attacking him. Erika glares at Rufus while Myron notices the glare from her.
He gives Bob his autograph as he can show it off to his friends but he bluntly refuses it so he gets attacked by the girls again.
Bob vs fan girls. (Round 2).
Rufus tells the girls that they are having a party on their boat and that they are all invited.
The girls fawned as Erika walks over to Bob and she says thanks to him.
Erika treats them to a meal which the two devour because they haven't eaten for days. She tells them that she is looking for any info about the dark guild Rogue Rage.
Bob knows about them as he decide to play dumb and his companion plays along with him. She tells the two that her father and childhood friend got captured by them because of the Power Blade or Aetherius.
She and Alan leave some money for lunch as Bob and Scampers thanks them for their meal. She is heavily embarrassed as Bob decide to give her Rufus's autograph which she promptly throws in the trash.
On the boat, Myron tells Rufus that he has seen those boy from earlier from somewhere but he can't remember from where. Rufus tells him not to worry as they get a message from their boss Scott.
The man tells the two that the daughter of the dear professor is somewhere in town and she needs to be brought to the Stroc Caves because the professor is refusing to decipher the ruins so they can't get the Power Blade Aetherius. He hangs up as the two wizards conduct a plan to get her on the boat after they see her picture.
Erika is resting in the park with Alan when Rufus walks to her. Alan gets defensive as Rufus tells her that he is looking for her. Erika is lost as Rufus tells her that her father asked a local guild to find her daughter for him.
Erika tells Rufus that he and her childhood friend were kidnapped by Rogue Rage as Rufus, who is lying, tells her that he along with her friend have been saved. Erika is happy as Alan smells him and figures out that he is lying.
Rufus tells her that he should come to his party tonight and she says that she will. He is gone as Alan argues with her. She ignores him as she gets ready to see her father. Alan decide to go look for those strange boy and his talking cat.
The two are looking over the city with a lot of supplies. The two noticed Alan coming toward them and he speaks to them fast. Bob asks his partner if he can translate the monkey and Scampers tells Bob that Erika is danger by those guys from Heroes. Bob asks where is their ship is. The monkey points to the boat as Bob ask if they should do something. Scampers tells him that they will as they head down there.
During the party. Erika is in a private room with Rufus and he gives some wine. She slaps it away as she knows what he is trying to do. The drink has submissive potion in it making anyone who drinks it follow the person who created it.
Rufus snaps his fingers as a ring of fire appears trapping her in it. Several members of Rogue Rage appear as Myron says that the plan work hook line and sinker. They are going to use her to get the Power Blade and Erika won't let them.
She kicks Rufus down as the fire is gone. She runs away as Rufus yells for the grunts to get her. She hides in a empty room as the grunts are speaking out loud about how the other girls are going to be Rufus's wives and that they are going to be so easy. She hopes that Alan is okay.
Meanwhile, Bob, Alan, and Scampers are back on land. They missed the boat as Bob tells Scampers to stop that boat. Scampers flies off as Alan is shocked that the cat can fly.
Scampers goes into his battle form as he grabs the boat from underneath the water and he moves back toward land. Bob tells Alan that Scampers may be cute and adorable but he is really strong when it comes to helping out his friends and eating fish.
Erika looks out the window to see that they are back on land. The door opens as a grunt stands there with a smirk on his face. He use his magic to trap her to the wall as she tells him that she is going to be taught how to be the perfect wife for Rufus.
The grunt gets hit with a giant thunderbolt as Bob stands there with Scampers and Alan. She hugs the monkey as she asks Bob how he got here as he tells her that he'll explain everything in due time while he goes handle the problem.
He runs off as Scampers tells the two that they should get off the boat. The two are lost as they tell them that Bob is a wizard just like Scampers is along with that guy was and that pissing him is a really bad idea. Erika goes to find out what Bob's magic is with Alan and Scampers.
Bob finds both Rufus and Myron as he tells them that their time is up. He gets surround by Rogue Rage's grunts as he sees Erika, Scampers, and Alan nearby as he tells them that he needs to take a good look at their faces as Rufus tells the grunts to get him.
Bob takes his jacket off and he punches three of them down at once. Erika and Alan sees a sword mark on his right shoulder as he says that he is a member of Heroes and that you two aren't members of Heroes. Erika is shocked to see that Bob is a member of Heroes along with Scampers. Scampers tell the two not to mess with the Power Demon or anyone in the guild.
Scampers tells the two that they are members of Rogue Rage and defeating them will help them find Erika's dad and friend. Bob tells Scampers to protect the two while he takes out the trash. Erika and Alan are worried about Bob but they learn from Scampers not to worry because Bob is really strong and these low level grunts are nothing to him especially when he is angry and he is.
Bob vs Myron, Rufus, and Rogue Rage grunts.
Bob defeats them as Bob demands the location of Erika's father from Rufus. He tells the boy along with the three others that they are in the Klats Mountains. Bob knocks him out as he tells Erika that he along with Scampers will help them out.

Characters:
Erika Quinn. 17 years old. She is a normal girl with no magic power inside of her. She is on a quest to save her father and her childhood friend from a dark guild known as Rogue Rage. She is also a little too trusting. She has scarlet red and sliver hair and blue eyes
Alan Quinn. Monkey. 8 years old. He is Erika's pet monkey. He is very protective of Erika because of what Rogue Rage did to her master. He doesn't trust most people except one who he deems worthy to him. He has brown fur and brown eyes.

Rogue Rage. A dark guild who seems focused on collecting the power of the Power Blade Aetheruis.
Rufus. Fire, Lighting, and Charm Wizard. He is one of Rouge Rage's top wizards and he believes that women are just there to be his slaves. He has a nasty streak of lying to people to get what he wants and it works with his charm magic which works like Maria. He has dark green hair and black eyes.
Myron. Ice Wizard. He is the cool and collected one compared to his partner Rufus. He usually questions his partner decision when it clashes with what Rufus want to do. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

New Locations:
Slewia. A continent that has no idea about Heroes and Meca in the slightest.
Freyshell. A city that leads out to the ocean and it is very popular as a rest stop for travelers.
Rogue Rage's Boat. This is how Rogue Rage travels around.

Items:
Submissive Potion. This makes anyone who drinks it follow the person who created the potion in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment