Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Power Guild Episode 189 Virtual Training part 3 The Grand Magic Games!


A/N:Yeah. Welcome back to Power Guild. Sorry about the month hiatus between each part and I did promise that it won't be that. I have mixed feelings about Fairy Tail Zero because it is missing the action but it still has the heart so watch it but I recommended the manga more. Heck, I will talk about the many chapters that I didn't take about in the next part. I have a lot to talk about. Lets begin already. Also the part of dragons are going to be long. I know that I spelled Lightning wrong for a long time and I'm not going to change because it is a power legacy at this point now.

Bruno was sitting there as he said,"I can't believe I lost to him again.". "You do know that was virtual you right? I mean the record is one to zero now." said Ryoku. Bruno tried to kill him as Lacey said,"I watched the Games with Ryoku Marie. All three teams of Heroes were great in the games this year. It was one of the best.". "Thanks Lacey. I made Team B or Team Bob." said Marie. "Yeah but Team A was better!" said Kurt.

Scampers said,"Are you trying to compete with the master?". He nod as Vam said,"Hey Bruno. What is he doing?". Bruno who was trying to kill Ryoku as he said,"What is he doing?". "Walking around the capital." said Zimsa. Bob was walking around the virtual city as he said,"Man. I never thought I would be back here again. I guess trying to defeat both Monsters and my uncle's guild really blinded me from its beauty. I really should take Allison, Ana, Rose, and Stella here. It would help.".

Kurt said,"This is about you leaving them,". "Yeah. I was also being super depressing right partner? I mean wow." said Bob. "Is he over them?" said Zimsa. "Not at all. He was crying like crazy once we got back to our house. He mainly miss his father." said Scampers. "You're not talking about the many great grand father aka the former king of dragons." said Ryoku. "No. His real father. Sivarth. So are you ready to fight your uncle?" said Van.

Bob said,"Sure I guess. So did you guys meet him? I know Ryoku left the guild.". "I met him. He is a bastard for what he did to you during the Grand Magic Games." said Bruno. "Yeah and you told him about Luminous Future in your lust for power." said Marie. Kurt, Lacey, Scampers, and Zimsa had their ears covered thanks to Ryoku and Van. "I'm going to get going so peace out." said Bob. He went to the Alpha Stadium to face his uncle.

Bob walked out to the middle of the arena to see Mordred standing there. "Ah. It is my nephew who is a giant disgrace to the name." said Virtual Mordred. "I'm going to enjoy this." said Bob. He heard the bell as he rushed toward him. Mordred slammed Bob into the ground as he turned into electricity and he yelled,"Static Shock!". The man was electrocuted by the attack as Bob flew above it and he said,"Power Thunder Dragon Blast!".

Mordred knocked the attacks away as he said,"Is that the best you got?". He blasted Bob with a lot of shadows as Bob said from inside,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Raziel's Roar!". A huge amount of fire and lighting came out as Mordred was burned from it. Bob landed on the ground as Mordred said to him,"Do you think you can honestly take over Heroes from my father?! You are nothing but a old man who is...".

Bob socked him in the jaw as Kurt said,"So is Bob next to line to be guild master?". "I think my son would pick either him or Rick." said Ryoku. "Yeah. Those two would make good guild master and it will be a hard choice." said Marie. "I guess but I like X more." said Lacey. "Go Bob!" said Scampers who cheered for his partner who was dodging Torrent of Dolls. "Doll Bomb times eight now!" yelled Virtual Mordred.

Bob yelled,"Nova Storm!". The ball burned one as the fire spread to the other ones. "Dragon Kick and Dragon Punch!" yelled Bob. He kicked Mordred which lead into a punch. "Power Slayer Secret Art! Golden Narcissus Detonate Sword!" yelled Bob. The attack then blew up in Mordred's face and Bob said,"Take that bastard!". Bob was then socked straight in the jaw by the man as he said,"Die Bob!".

Bob recovered as he said,"Son of a bitch.". Mordred kicked Bob back and he blasted Bob. "Wow. It seems like he has the ability for great magic power like you and the rest of your family Ryoku." said Van. "Yeah. I didn't see that coming. So is Bob going to be alright?" said Ryoku. "Don't doubt Bob! He defeated him twice so he can do it now!" said Scampers. Bob was then sliced by him as a lot of blood came out. "Oh Bob. You still a disgrace to the guild." said Virtual Mordred.

He made Team Villains appeared as Kurt noticed that Angel wasn't there. The group attacked him as Bob yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Powerquake!". The group was then swallowed by the ground as Mordred noticed that Bob was gone. He turned around to see Bob who was charging up a spell as he said,"If we met up again Morded, you're going down. Power Slayer Secret Art! Blazeyotta!". He fired the beam right at him causing him to be destroyed and defeated.

Bob crackled his knuckles as he said,"Man. I'm fired up for this match.". "Really? Can I join him for this one please?!" said Kurt. "Sorry but I would rather not mess with the order of this and the Power Training Dimension is sensitive." said Bruno. "Fine but Bob better not lose to those two. I mean don't get me wrong. They are strong but compared to anyone in Heroes, they are nothing." said Kurt. "Your determination is soothing." said Lacey.

Zimsa said,"So Chad and Steve are members of Monsters right? I remember hearing before the Grand Magic Games, they were the number one guild in Meca.". "They fought against Bob and Heroes who they pissed off which is a huge death sentence." said Marie. "That sounds like our guild and they are still the crazy and wild bunch from back in the day." said Van. "Yeah. You ready to fight them old man?" said Ryoku.

Bob sighed as he saw both Chad and Steve standing there. "Bob. I've been waiting my entire life to fight you. You were my hero and I looked up to you but we are in a new age which means relic like yourself and the rest of Heroes should just accept defeated." said Virtual Chad. "Sorry but I don't like your attitude so let me beat the message into you." said Bob who smiled. "Bob." said Virtual Steve who was serious. "Begin!" yelled Virtual Toto.

The two monsters rushed toward Bob who appeared right in front of them shocking them. "How did he move so fast?" thought the two monsters. "Power Thunder Dragon Punch!" said Bob. He punched the two boys back as Bob said,"I'm powered up now!". "Holy Roar!" yelled Virtual Chad. "Demonic Roar!" yelled Virtual Steve. Bob stood there with the two roars collided together. "Power Absorb and Power Explosion!" yelled Bob.

The boy took in the power as he made a giant blast which covered the arena. "Wow. That is a strong attack." said Bruno. Chad saw Bob in front of him as he said,"Voltage Smash!". He smashed the boy into the ground with a huge amount of lightning as Virtual Steve said,"Shadow Slash!". Bob caught the attack as he said,"Power Thunder Dragon Roar!". The shadow slayer went back from the attack as he was shaking off the excess electricity.

Bob threw Chad to him as he said,"Are you two boys actually trying to fight me for real? I mean this is nothing compared to the pain that my guild members were dealt with you bastards.". "Holy Drive and Holy Pressure!" yelled Virtual Chad. The boy had several white markings appear on his body and they were like tattoos along with the scales. "Shadow Drive and Shadow Pressure!" yelled Virtual Steve.

He had the opposite color of his partner and Bob smirked from the two really let loose on him. He is going to enjoy this. "Divine Light!" yelled Virtual Chad. "Hellish Dark!" yelled Virtual Steve. Several light and shadow arrows went toward Bob and he yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Powerful Heaven Storm and Roar of the Gods!". He made the blast along with the roar which destroy the arrows with ease.

Virtual Chad said,"I won't let him down! Holy Slayer Secret Art! Ultimate Holy Blast and Heavenly Dragon Roar!". The attacks came out as Bob dodged them. "Not going to work on us Bob. Shadow Slayer Secret Art! Eternal Shadow Storm and Umbra Spiral of Darkness!" said Virtual Steve. Bob took the attack as he said,"You two are very stronger but I am way stronger than the both of you put together! Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Dragon King's Punch!".

Virtual Chad and Steve were punched by the Bob clones. They were put together and the two Virtual slayer yelled,"Prepare to lose Bob! Holy Shadow Judgement Blast of Judgement and Darkness and Holy Shadow Streams!". Bob smiled as both attacks went toward him. "You two got stronger thanks to me so feel my thanks! Power Slayer Secret Art! Sivarth Rampage!" yelled Bob. He attack the two and they were defeated by Bob who smiled.  

Lacey said,"Is he insane? He just took on two slayers without taking a break to rest his magic or his strength.". "Nope. He is just Bob Lacey." said Kurt and Scampers. "So why do you two believe in him with no doubt?" said Zimsa. "Bob hasn't let anyone down ever so why should we? I mean I am his brother." said Kurt. "And I'm his best friend!" yelled Scampers. "Just let them be." said Bruno. "I think he was holding back." said Ryoku.

Van said,"I guess him being the strongest in Meca isn't a joke and his anger makes him even stronger so don't get him pissed off.". "That is obvious." said Lacey and Ryoku. "Mona is really strong right? I mean she is the strongest wizard in Amazons right?" said Scampers. "I so want to fight her. I'm sure about my Passion Sword being a good opponent for her blade." said Kurt. "What is the name of her blade?" said Zimsa.

Bob said,"It's name is Eternal Rest and its purpose is to kill James because he killed Darren but I was the one who did it.". "You know that isn't the truth right?" said Scampers. "I know that little buddy. I just wanted to say that because I killed one of my girlfriend's brothers." said Bob. "Who are Allison's brothers?" said Kurt. "Darren and James." said Scampers. "Wow." said the four founders of Heroes and Zimsa.

Bob was walking around the city as he sensed her coming. He blocked Eternal Rest with Oblivion as he said,"Trying to sneak behind me? A good move against a normal wizard but I'm not a wizard. Lets fight face to face.". Virtual Mona stood there as she said,"Eternal Rest Form Change! Stronger!". He went back from the attack as Bob said,"Power Transformation! Flash! Mania Strikes!". Mona blocked most of his attacks until she got launched into the air by him.

Bob said,"Supernova Blast!". The fire attack hit Mona but she slashed it in half. "Wow. You are way stronger than I thought." said Bob. "Eternal Rest Form Change! Slashing!" yelled Virtual Mona. Bob went back from the attack which actually slashed the ground in half. "I guess you must still be in your Power Transformation. I will end you!" said Virtual Mona. Bob jumped over her attack as Bob said in a second,"Thunder Storm!".

Mona was shocked from the attack as Bob said,"Nova Heart and Eruption Burst!". The swordswoman was trapped in the blue flame as Bob made two huge blasts out of his hands with them causing a huge explosion in the process. The fire was gone as Mona stood there blocking most of it with her sword in its sheath. "You survive my dragon fire Mona and I am so ready to go. Time for one of my favorite Power Slayer Secret Art! Fusion Mania!" said Bob.

Mona blocked most of his punches but she was knocked into the air by them. Bob made Excalibur and he said,"Power Dragon God Slash! Champion Slash!". He slashed her twice in quick succession and he went above her. "Blazezetta!" yelled Bob. The beam went straight down on her knocking her out cold. "Wow. That was pretty interesting." said Zimsa. "Well, Bob vs Mona wasn't going to take that much time but this next one will." said Kurt.

Lacey said,"I remember hearing about this one before hand. Bob had his eyes destroyed along with his heart being VERY obvious to see.". "Yeah and I failed in my plan." said Marie. "Don't cry at all cutie." said Ryoku. "Your crying isn't something that anyone likes at all. Don't worry. Your plans are usually right about ninety nine percent of the time." said Van. "Yeah." said Bruno. "So do you think Bob has this now?" said Zimsa. "Bob can beat anyone!" said Scampers.

Bob said,"Your loyalty Scampers is something that I can't live without.". He walked toward where his original fight with Mona had ended with his next fight starting right afterward except for the fact that he was stronger and with less wounds. "Bob. A word of advice. This is the Kara that you know in the present day and not the first one." said Bruno. "Thank the many gods. I don't think I could survive her former outfit." said Bob.

Kurt said,"She did look pretty hot.". "Yeah and dam, those clothes weren't hiding anything from the viewing public. That chain gimmick made her even hotter you know?" said Ryoku. Van said,"She is not my type.". "So you do like girls? Who knew? What about you Bruno?" said Ryoku. Bruno looked at him as he said,"Focus.". "Fine." said Ryoku. He pouted as Zimsa said,"Has he always been like this you two?". "Yes." said Lacey and Marie.

Bob stood there as he said,"Where are you two?". He dodged the chains that came crashing fast. "You are so fast Bobby Chan." said a voice. Kara stood there with Nancy as Virtual Nancy said,"Prepare to die Bob for what you did to Monsters! Die!". Bob dodge the explosions as Bob said,"Thunder Dragon Roar!". The two dodged the attack as Virtual Kara said,"Death From Above!". Bob dodge the skull as he was blasted with a explosion in the back.

Bob recovered as he said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Thunder Surge Dragon!". The dragon came out in a second with the two girls destroying it. They saw Bob in front of them as he said,"Thunder God Spiral!". The two girls were shocked by the thunder spiral as Virtual Kara said,"Slash from Hell and Death From Above!". Bob dodged her sword Vengeance and he grabbed the skull only to be thrown into the air by her chains.

Virtual Kara said,"Now!". Bob was blasted into the roof by both the explosion and skull in unison. He caught himself with his wings. "Die Bob!" yelled the girls. They fired their attacks at him as Bob said while his hands were moving around,"Power Law!". The two were blinded by it and Bob said,"Earth Force!". The giant ball of magic came down on them as the two wizards were knocked out from it. "I guess you're not strong enough yet." said Bob.

Scampers said,"So cool. I wonder what he would be like with his full power.". "Badass." said Kurt. "I guess Bob is getting close to defeating your toy Bruno." said Ryoku. "Unlike you." said Bruno. The wizard sulked as Lacey said,"So do you think Bob can defeat twelve dragons plus one of his strongest opponents?". "He hasn't proven us wrong so far." said Van. "You're right about Vanny. Lets see if Bob can do it." said Marie.

Bob then saw that the city was in destruction from both demons and dragons as he said,"I guess we're here now. Okay, it is go time. I need to get rid of the bigger threat. I call upon this fight! The army of the Dammed! Adversary! Feel my demonic army!". The army came out as they went after the several demons leaving the dragons for Bob who said,"I'm going to be using that form if you don't mind. It is time for Draco Form!".

He looked at his platinum scales with the black chain mail under it. His bat like wings were natural on him now with his claws ready to fight. "Okay. It is go time so lets see which dragon comes to my attention first." said Bob. He flew around the city as he saw the snow/ice dragon Garuda. She was freezing the city as Bob said,"Time for you to melt! Atomic Fire!". The dragon felt the attack as she saw the boy.

She said,"Who the hell are you?". "My name is Bob but you can call me the Dragon King! Power Dragon Kick!" said Bob. He kicked her as she went back from it. She fired a roar which froze the ground and Bob blocked it with just his hand. "What?! You aren't a normal human or a Slayer? Who are you?!" said Virtual Garuda. She felt her body being cut in half as Bob stood there holding both of his signature blades. "The Dragon Slayer and don't forget it." said Bob.

She was dead and Bob flew off to find his next target. He saw both the Emerald Dragon Kalinth and the Acid Dragon Tyrath causing trouble. The two dragons saw him and they fired their roars right at him. He flew around them as Marie said,"How is he doing that?!". "He must be with his dragon side now." said Van. "Is that your final answer?" said Ryoku. "Does he that often?" said Zimsa. "Yes. You get used to it." said Lacey.

Bob landed on the ground and he said,"I forgot how annoying some dragons can be so lets see if you can handle this. Steel Fist of the Steel Ox!". His fist got bigger and Scampers said,"That is the stronger version of Iron Fist of the Iron Bull! I haven't seen that spell in forever!". "I guess Bob has stronger spells." said Kurt. The fist hit the two dragons despite one being made of Acid. They didn't say anything beside for the fact that they are roaring.

Bob blocked their attack but he was pushed back from it. He said after recovering very quick,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Diamond Powder!". The attack froze the area in place along with the two angry dragons. Bob broke the ice as they shattered into pieces. "You are nothing compared to the bastard of a father that I had. I'm happy that he is dead." said Bob. He flew off and Zimsa said,"I guess he isn't a fan of Milorth being his father.".

Kurt said,"I don't blame him because his "father" killed Sivarth and the other dragons for more power and his nephew followed in his grandfather's messed up footsteps.". "Aye sir." said Scampers. The cat saw his partner flying around looking for dragons and he was slammed into the ground by the plant dragon Mersolth. Bob got her off him as he saw the rock dragon Verath and the sand dragon Jevarth with Bob getting ready to fight.

Bob said,"Okay then. Three dragons vs little old me? I guess you three really want to die by my hands. Power Slayer Secret Art! Powerquake!". The attack distract the three dragons with ease and Bob flew right above them. "Power Thunder Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob. The roar swallowed them up with ease as they were being destroyed by the attack. They were gone as Bob said,"I remember them being more annoying in the past. I guess I'm stronger now.".

Bruno said,"It is due to you having the blood of a dragon and you accepted it.". "Ah. So can I do that kind of stuff?" said Ryoku. "Who knows? Lets test it." said Van. He punched Ryoku as Kurt said,"I'm lost.". "I think he just wanted to punch him." said Marie. "I don't blame him at all." said Lacey and Zimsa. "Women are scared Bob man. I hope Allison and Stella won't do that to you or Ana and Rose or worse Dawn to me." said Scampers.

The Chreax shivered as Kurt said,"Ah. Your little girlfriend.". "They are super cute together." said Marie. The cat blushed as Bob said,"I have to disagree with you Marie. Ana and Alex are way cuter together.". He was currently holding off the Wind Dragon Avra, the Water Dragon Ator, and the Storm Dragon Vesoth. "Power Armageddon Roar!" yelled Bob. The three dragons were eaten by the roar and Bob went back.

Bob said,"In my right claw, the power of Sivarth, the king of dragons and in my left claw, the power of Ryuluth, the power dragon! I give you my Power Dragon Vivid Storm!". He held the powerful attack in his right claw as he said,"In my right hand, the power of a god and in my left hand, the power of a devil! I give you my Vivid Storm!". He held both attacks and they combined into one.

It caused a massive explosion which destroy most of the city along with the three dragons that he was fighting along with Future Steve, the Darkness Dragon Firroth, the Steel Dragon Gawaine, the Fire Dragon Kalurth, and the Lightning Dragon Vorlianth. "Huh. I guess I went a little overboard didn't I?" said Bob. "A little?!" yelled Lacey and Zimsa. "That is Bob for you." said Kurt. "I would say our guild in general." said Bruno.

Later, Bob was back to normal and he was eating like crazy. Kurt said,"Yep. I guess that Draco Form has a problem when it comes to energy consumption.". He stood there with Scampers and Zimsa. "He loves to eat Kurt." said Scampers. "But this is more than normal." said Zimsa. "So do you guys want some of it?" said Bob. "Nah. We're go." said the three. "Fine. You guys are missing out on some good food." said Bob.

Zimsa said,"So are you alright?". "Yeah. I mean you just fought a lot of powerful foes in a row. Don't get me wrong because I would love to do something like that." said Kurt. "Nah. I'm good." said Bob who had his mouth filled with meat. "Are you sure?" said Zimsa. "This is Bob you guys. He is super strong and old." said Scampers. "Yeah and in Chreax years, I would be super old." said Bob. He kept eating as the three just watched him.

After they finished up training, the group were enjoying the nearby hot spring. Bob was eating and Zimsa said,"So do you ever stop eating?". "I think Bobby's stomach is like a dragon. It can never be seem to filled." said Lacey. "So I got some questions." said Kurt. "What is it Kurt?" said Van. "How is Ryoku and I guess Lacey too alive? And I thought Bruno died by the hands of Hex or Milorth. I can't remember who killed him." said Kurt.

Marie said,"I wonder that too.". "I remember giving my blood to one of my sister's descendants so they can live longer than normal." said Bob. "It explains why Gramps lived so long." said Scampers who was swimming around. "And I build an homunculus to store my soul in case I died. I must thank Stella for saving me." said Bruno. "I think she will be hard to please because Bobby pissed her and the other one off." said Ryoku.

Zimsa said,"Are you thinking of marrying them?". "Yeah. I mean there is no law against it right and if there is one." said Bob. "Let me guess causing destruction to the Magic Council." said Kurt. "You are right buddy. Are you in on that job?" said Bob. "You know it." said Kurt. The two fist bumped and Lacey said,"Your guys relationship is way different than Bruno and Ryoku.". "I like it more." said Marie. "Aye sir." said Scampers. Van nodded.

Bob sneaked out of his tent. He looks at the nearby waterfall and he looked at the picture of him with Allison, Ana, Dawn, Kurt, Rose, Scampers, Stella, and himself. It was his most treasured picture that the team took after an intense job. He smiled as he heard,"You can't sleep old man?". Bob saw Ryoku standing there and the man said,"Want to talk old man?". "Sure and if you call me old again, I will in fact throw you into the waterfall and electrocuted you to death." said Bob.

Ryoku laughed and he said,"You are just like the rumors said you were.". He sat down next to Bob and he said,"So what are you and the cat going to do after training?". "I was thinking traveling the world would be good for Scampers and I think I'm hoping that the world has changed. I haven't left Meca in a long time." said Bob. "I see. How are you dealing with Hex being your brother in a way? I think I blew up a hill when I heard that Hex is my uncle I think." said Ryoku.

Bob said,"I'm slowly dealing with it. I like Rose but Hex on the other hand is another story. I really hope that Rose is happy with Ana and Dawn right now.". "She is your little sister and if I know my blood, they are going to be fine. So what was your sister like?" said Ryoku. "She was a kind woman from what I recall. She was the only one who cared about me when I was growing up." said Bob. "I thought you were kicked out at six." said Ryoku.

Bob smiled and he said,"I remember my first six years there with great fondness. So are you going to stay here with the others?". "Most likely. I thought I was pretty strong but seeing you fight, it is like watching a god fighting an ant." said Ryoku. "Ah thanks. I owe you and the others a lot for training me." said Bob. "It was a pleasure and I hope one day, we can fight for real." said Ryoku. "Looking forward to that day brat." said Bob.

A few days later. Bob stood there and he had a bag filled with food and training stuff aka the Power Training Dimension. Scampers stood next to him and the Chreax said,"Do we have to leave Bob? I want to sleep.". "We have to get going little buddy." said Bob. "Right." said Scampers. He rested on his head and Bob saw Kurt with Zimsa. "Man. I hate that you want to leave at the crack of freaking dawn." said Kurt.

Zimsa said,"Maybe you shouldn't have stayed up all night.". "Shoot you used to be fun." said Kurt who sighed. "So you are going to travel with her?" said Scampers. "Yeah because I think Kurt can teach me something." said Zimsa. "Are you sure about that? Kurt is an idiot." said Bob. "I missed you too buddy." said Kurt. "Yeah. I missed me too." said Bob. The four saw Bruno, Lacey, Marie, Ryoku, and Van standing there.

Marie said,"I really don't want you guys to leave. We were so having so much fun.". "Yeah but Bob defeated the Power Training Dimension." said Ryoku. "But I made a higher level version of it so I hope you are going to complete it." said Bruno. "I will." said Bob. "I wish you all safe travels." said Van. "Yeah and don't get eating by bears." said Lacey. "We won't." said the four. They walked away as Bruno thought,"I hope Bob makes a good guild master.".

Next time,
Bob and Scampers travel around the world for a year. I got nothing else beside of that. So yeah. next time on Power Guild, we see only Bob and Scampers for a while.

Events/Battles:
Bob vs Virtual Mordred.
Bob vs Virtual Chad and Steve.
Bob vs Virtual Mona.
Bob vs Virtual Nancy and Kara.
Bob vs Virtual Future Steve and the twelve dragons from 400 years in the past.
Bob is talking a break as Kurt, Scampers, and Zimsa make sure that Bob is feeling okay. He tells them that was pretty fun.
In the Drog Woods after training with Bob. Bob, Kurt, Zimsa, Lacey, Scampers, Van, Bruno, Ryoku, and Marie are enjoying the hot spring. Marie and Kurt asks how Ryoku is still alive and Bruno coming back to life. Bob tells her that since he was immortality, his children can live for a long time and Bruno built an homunculus to put his soul in when he dies. 
Ryoku finds Bob and the two have a talk about the future and recent events. 
A few days later, Bob, Zimsa, Kurt, and Scampers leave Bruno, Lacey, Marie, Ryoku, and Van to travel the world and planet to grow stronger in the case of Bob and Scampers. Kurt has some very different plans and Zimsa travels with him because she wants to become a demon/person that Heroes likes so they travel together for a while.

Virtual World Only Characters.
Future Steve. Holy and Shadow Wizard.
Vorlianth the Lighting Dragon. Male. A dragon made of pure lighting. His lighting is known to be able to kill anything that it touches.
Kalurth the Fire Dragon. Female. A dragon made of pure fire. Her fire is known to be very similar to the fire of hell which burns through anything that it touches.
Gawaine the Steel Dragon. Male.
Jevrath the Sand Dragon. Male.
Verath the Rock Dragon. Male.
Garuga the Snow/Ice Dragon. Female.
Tyrath the Acid Dragon. Male.
Avra the Wind Dragon. Male.
Kalinth the Emerald Dragon. Male.
Mersoth the Plant Dragon. Female.
Ator the Water Dragon. Female.
Firroth the Darkness Dragon. Male.
Vesoth the Storm Dragon. Male.

No comments:

Post a Comment