Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Soul Episode 90 Class War 2 part 2 Class C vs Class M! The True Threat of Class A!


A/N: This is a spooky development and we're not at Halloween for at least seven more months. The last part took a long time because I was playing Fire Emblem Fates which takes up my time. I may be a coward for playing on the easy mode for my first playthough of Birthright because I wanted to get to know the characters and also I play recklessly. It is a reason why I'm not a fan of Nuzlocke because I would get them all killed Ina second.

I'm doing the same thing for Conquest and I'm really trying to get through the opening because it is the same as Birthright. I know that you shouldn't play the same type of game right after each other but I was in the zone. The ending of the last part was made to be a joke because every other part of it was intense to me. The new monsters students aren't Souls but just characters that I made to fill up empty spaces in the roster. Some may get character bios but no promises on that. I do promise that the final part aka Part 3 will be good for you all. Anyway, lets go to Class C's base camp.

Natsu and Rain were walking back to the group as Harry saw them. "Hey! Natsu and Rain are back from winning us the game." said Harry. "Nice job you two." said Sekien. "Awesome job Rain." said Kyria. "So did we keep the defense up?" said Natsu. "Yeah man. We kept the healers safe and Class P's clone army fell into the quicksand traps." said Jake. Nazar walked over to Natsu as the boy said,"I am sorry for losing!".

Natsu said,"It's fine man. In fact, I was planning on swapping some players around for the second match.". "So I didn't fail you?" said Nazar. "I don't think you can even fail in Natsu's eyes man." said Ryo. "Unless you betray him." said Akane. Natsu switched Nazar, Masoko, and Issac for Alex, Ben, and Blair in terms of attackers. Amy, Haru, and Tatsu for guarders. Cora, Matt, and Stacey for spies as Natsu said,"Lets win the second match you guys!". "Right!" yelled the team.

The ref aka the floating ball in the sky said,"The second match is at 1 so lets have lunch.". Natsu was sitting with Sekien as Natsu said,"So we're fighting in A-F.". "Yeah. We'll go check it out after lunch man." said Sekien. "Um Natsu." said Rain. The boy looked up to see his girlfriend and she said,"I am sure that this is going to work but would you like to eat this?". She held some amazing looking food in front of him as Natsu said,"For me?".

Ben said,"Isn't her stuff like poisonous?". He was punched by Alex as Amy said,"She has gotten better than last time.". "I'm kinda jealous because her mom's cooking is the best." said Harry. "I've to say nice job Rain." said Blair. "Well, I noticed that Natsu has to eat a lot to keep his power at their top level so I was thinking about it. I made for him but you guys can have some too." said Rain. The boys looked at Natsu who was going to hurt them as they said,"Yeah. We're go.".

Natsu sat there as Rain was feeding him. "Man. Those two are getting pretty close." said Yu. "They're the best couple in Class C." said Tatsu. "What about me and Matt?!" said Stacey. "Do you really have to fight about that?" said Matt. "Man. This is so good Rain." said Natsu. He turned around to see Link with some fruits and berries. "Hey you. Did you bring Natsu some food to recharge him for his next match?" said Rain.

Link nodded as Natsu said,"Awesome job. I'll enjoy it after I finished Rain's food. She worked really hard on it.". Link rested in Rain's lap as Alex said,"I still can't believe that Natsu is able to control the Crois.". "Natsu is just full of surprises." said Cora. "But that is what makes so awesome!" said Soran who was eating cute. "Are you sure that you're not a girl?" said Haru. He was hit by Alex and Blair in unison.

Rain was walking through the forest holding the lunch as she said,"I'm happy that he didn't choke on it. I guess walking up at 4AM to make it was a good idea.". She heard something as she said,"Who is that?". The tree next to her was hit with a magic as Issei stood there with Dylan and Kyle. "We need to go with this magic." said Kyle. "Yeah. The finals are tomorrow after the second match so we need to be ready for anything." said Dylan.

Issei said,"Even if we face Class C, it will be easy victory.". "That is Kyle from Class A. I got a bad feeling that going there would be a bad idea." thought Rain. The tree branch broke alerting her to the three boys. "Who is there?!" yelled Dylan. "Easy bull. You're Rain from Class C plus Natsu's number one squeeze." said Kyle. "I was just searching for a place to eat my lunch and I'm his girlfriend." said Rain. "I'm dead." thought Rain.

Dylan said,"That is a freaking lie. Isn't the resting place for Group C far away from here?! You were spying on us for Class C right?". "How sad." said Issei. "I wasn't!" yelled Rain. "Wait you two. She is not in trouble. We aren't fighting Class C in the next match anyway you two. They're up against Class M who lost to us in the first match. We're up against Class E who defeated Class B barely and if you are spying on us, it would be an honor." said Kyle.

Rain said,"I'm not spying on you and we don't need it. We're a very great team.". "You got a lot of confidence much. Natsu is here right? I think he is strong no doubt but I think him picking some of your team was a dumb move. He thinks that his friends will be able to win but in hindsight, they will not. I think if they were in our class, they wouldn't be chosen." said Kyle. "I guess you got in because your family runs the school and they curve your grades huh?" said Dylan.

Issei said,"That is sweet. I wish I could be a teacher's kid too. Girls would show themselves to me and my pervert powers would be stronger.". "I'm not like that and you're a pervert." said Rain. "You need to tell your Class that we're going to destroy you! Boom Shot!" yelled Dylan. The attack was heading to Rain as the lunch flew in the air. "That lunch. I spend time on it for Natsu." thought Rain. The boy in question appeared holding it and he kicked Dylan in the air.

Natsu landed as Rain said,"Natsu?!". She saw Link on her shoulder as Natsu said,"Yes. It is safe and it is great.". "Natsu! Bastard! What have you done?!" yelled Dylan. "Oh hey Dylan. So were you and your friends going to hurt my girlfriend? This lunch is second to her. If you hurt a single hair on her head, I'll murder you." said Natsu. "What did you say bastard?!" yelled Dylan. "Leave it Dylan. We can settle this on the battle field." said Kyle.

Dylan and Issei followed Kyle as Kyle said,"Oh Natsu. Make sure to get to the finals but I want to defeat you and your class.". They were gone as Rain said,"That was close.". "Hey Rain. I wanted to know something. Do you mind think this again? I mean you're strong in both your Power and this amazing food. You may be better than your mom." said Natsu. "I may just do that for you and Link here." said Rain. The two smiled as they started eating.

It was the second match and after Class A, Class C, and Class E won the first round plus Class M who lost against Class A in the first round were in the semi finals while Class B and Class P are picking who is 5th and 6th place respectively. Natsu was currently running away from four of Class M which if you can't remember is the monster class. The boy in question was running from a Dragon King in his human/dragon form (Monster), Kitsune, male Werewolf and not Byron, and a yeti.

The king said,"I found him! It's Natsu!". "Right Neil! We can defeat him if we surround him and we attack him!" said the werewolf. "Why me?!" yelled Natsu.  "Lets show him and the rest of his class what we got guys!" said the yeti. "Man. I guess losing one makes them want to kick Class A's but or something." said Natsu. He looked up to see Crux and the Phantom said,"Natsu. You're coming up on a four way road and the others are there!". "Thanks Crux!" yelled Natsu.

He turned into a bunny as he jumped into the bushes. The four monster stood there as the kitsune said to the yeti and werewolf standing next to her,"So which way did he go Cynthia and Leon? I mean you two should do it already". "I don't know Alania. We should each go one way." said Leon. "Okay. Lets go already." said Neil. The four split down the road as Natsu said from the bushes,"Natsu to road four team. You're up.". He hopped away.

Leon ran down the road as he said,"Where are you Natsu? We need to defeat Class A so that we can make the Ultimate Haunted House!". He was blasted with a lot of water as Stacey stood there. "What are you doing here?! I thought Natsu was..." said Leon. "Sorry but we need to keep him alive due to him being the VIP player again. Hydro Burst!" said Stacey. Leon escaped the water blast which then destroyed the tree behind him.

Leon ran around her like crazy as he said,"I may not be as strong like Byron but I'm really fast unlike you!". Stacey then put her hands on the ground and she said,"You're going to be stopped! Time for an Magic Circle! Trap!". Leon saw the circle appeared under him and he slammed straight into the trees as he said,"Ouch.", "My boyfriend taught me how to make this." said Stacey. He saw that medallion was destroyed and the ref yelled,"Leon Romero has been defeated! 1 point to Class C!".

Alania was looking for Natsu using her magic as she said,"I thought you were going to be easy to find due to you are super strong and your presence is hard to miss.". She kept walking around the area as she turned around to see nothing there. "What is going on?" said Alania. She made several fires from her tail as she made the fire hit everything in the area. The fire burned down the trees as she saw nothing.

She said,"I am crazy because I hear something.". She walked around and above her, Amy stood there and she was in her vampire form. Yeah. The last time that you saw that form was way back in August 2015 or Episode 6. Lily hit her and she said,"I guess Natsu was right for releasing me for this fight. It is going to be fun". "Flare Storm!" said Alania. The vampire cat girl (Yes, I just say that) dodge the flares out of her tail.

She rushed to Alania and she threw her into the air. "Blaze!" yelled Alania. She made the fire come out as Lily dodge the flame which was burning brightly on the ground. Alania made a fire breath with the flame as Lily jumped over the attack. She punched her straight into the ground as she saw that the medallion was destroyed. "Alania Bills has been defeated! 4 points to Class C!" yelled the ref. Alania went back to her human form as Lily walked into the forest.

Cynthia was looking for Natsu as she said,"Natsu. Where are you?". She was holding a tree which were frozen as she threw it to the ground. It froze the area of impact and she said,"Okay. Where are you boy?". "If you are looking for him, you'll have to get through me first!" said a voice. Cynthia was hit with Blizzard Spears as Tatsu stood there. "You're Tatsu! Prepare to freeze!" yelled Cynthia. She fired a blizzard at him and he stabbed the ice with his spear.

Cynthia said,"How did you?". "My dad taught me how to fight the cold using power and my strength to say the least." said Tatsu. He rushed to her and she dodged his attack with Sparda aka his mixture of a sword and a chainsaw. "Blizzard Punch!" yelled Cynthia. Tatsu blocked the punch but he was then hit with an spear made out of ice. Tatsu saw that she just missed the medallion and he destroys her medallion. "Cynthia Lawson has been defeated! 4 points to Class C!" yelled the ref.

Neil was worried about his friends because he noticed a lot of water from his right and the left side was burned. "Okay. I should go check on the others before I go look for Natsu." said Neil. He heard the ref yelling stuff as Neil said,"Son of a bitch. Natsu is taking us down one by one.". He turned to see nothing there as he thought,"I must be crazy. Natsu can't be doing this by himself or is he doing that?!".

He was then hit with a huge burst of light as he saw Sekien standing there. "You! You defeated my friends!" said Neil. "No. Lily, Stacey, and Tatsu defeated your friends and I am here to defeat you to make sure that we are fighting against Class A." said Sekien. He blasted Neil with shadows inside of the light and he blasted Neil straight into the tree with ice. Neil stood up as he said,"You're not going to defeat me because I'm a Dragon!".

Sekien made a earth shield to block his blast attack and Sekien said,"I guess I have to let the fire out to play!". He made a huge amount of fire come out as Neil tried to push his way through it. He was burned alive from it and he fell over from it. The medallion was destroyed by the attack and Sekien put Neil up against the tree before walking away. "Neil Sutton has been defeated! 7 points to Class C!" yelled the ref.

Natsu was talking to Rain using an earpiece that Natsu made for everyone on his team and it looks like the one that the Secret Service use. "Hey Rain. I may love you so why in the many gods name did you make me the target?!" said Natsu. He was being chased by five monster with one of them being Byron. One was a female Amarok name Bailey, one was a female Anasai name Zuri, one was a female Shinigami name Misha, and the final one is a female Jiangshi name Antonia.

Rain said,"Listen Natsu. We need to take them out without losing anyone on our team and you're the strongest Soul.". Natsu jumped over the trap that the spider woman made in a second as he said,"You giving me a compliment is nice Rain but when can I stop running?!". "Soon. You should be near by one of your partners." said Rain. He saw Arthur waving to him in a tree as he said,"I see him Rain so it is time to jet!".

He went faster as he was gone from the four girls. He held Arthur in his arms as he whispered,"Bring out the metal man, laser lady, fiery female, heroic lad, and fast boy. Tell the sniper to get ready to cover them.". He jumped away as Antonia said,"So where did he go?". "He is hiding in the area so lets split up." said Theia. The five went into four groups with both wolf like creatures being in the same group.

The two searched for him and they were blasted by several lasers. They avoided a good amount of them before they stopped. Blair stood there with Ben whose skin was metal and it looks similar to what Nazar calls Metal Armor. "You two! Where is Natsu?!" said Bailey. "I guess they fell for it again Blair." said Ben. "I guess they're dumber than we thought." said Blair. Ben then blocked the male wolf man's attack as he yelled,"Don't call her stupid!".

Ben said,"I didn't say it but Blair did.". He pushed him back and he ran up to the female wolf. She grabbed him and she said,"I guess you must be pretty stupid for attacking me directly.". "I would be but I have a partner." said Ben. Bailey was blasted with the laser straight in the face freeing Ben from the wolf's grip. "Hey Blair. Lets show them our teamwork move!" said Ben. "Are you sure about that Ben?" said Blair.

Ben said,"Pretty sure about it.". He rushed right behind the two wolf monsters. He then grabbed both Bryon and Bailey with him throwing the two wolves into the air. Blair then made several lasers and they destroyed Byron's medallion and Byron's medallion was destroyed by several nails thanks to the metal user."Byron Benson and Bailey Salerno have been defeated! 14 points to Class C!" yelled the ref. 

Zuri was going through the forest with ease as she thought,"They must have thought that there would be trouble going through the forest but they were wrong about that.". She made several traps which could trap anyone who enters them. Some were obvious while others were just illusions. She was using her monster's abilities to the best. In the first round, she was defeated by Cole who basically froze his way to victory. 

The spider girl noticed something had gotten caught in her trap. She walked back over to it to see that it wasn't a student but a volleyball. "What? How did this even get here?!" said Zuri. She got closer to it and it turned into a flash bang. All eight eyes were blinded and she was hit with a fire ball. Akane stood there as she said,"I'm used to traps like yours so they were nothing to me.". She destroyed the medallion with the ref yelling,"Zuri Lambert has been defeated! 4 points go to Class C!". 

Misha walked through the area and she is a very interesting girl. She is known as a Shinigami or an Death God and one might think that she would be super goth because of that but she is actually one of the kindest people you'll ever met in the world. In a way, she is like a nun except dead. She heard something and she saw Jake coming toward her at an alarming rate. "You are going to get your but kicked!" yelled Jake. 

She saw him go into the air as he said,"I think this is going to hurt! Subsonic Kick now!". He kicked his skateboard but to his shock, Misha just went through it. "I guess that plan blew in your face." said Misha. Jake landed on the ground and he snapped his fingers. She looked down to see that the board was now sand. "Sand Lock!" yelled Jake. Her body was locked in place with sand which harden in a second flat. "Sorry about this but we are determined to win." said Jake.

He walked away as he thought,"I just hope that Ryo has a shot from here. It is obvious to meet so it should be to the best sniper.". The boy heard cracking as the death God or Goddess broke out of her prison. "So am I." said Misha. She was making a strong attack as Jake said,"I need to be serious! Lightning Shot and Sand Devils!". He made a pistol as he fired out a single bullet plus some devils made out of sand.

Misha's attack hit Jake just as his attack hit her. The two were both defeated and their medallion were destroyed at the same time. "Jake Walker has been defeated! 1 point to Class M! Misha Felton has been defeated! 1 point to Class C!" yelled the ref. Jake sat on the ground as he said,"Man, this sucks badly.". "I think I like to have a rematch after this." said Misha. "Shoot. I got nothing better to do and I hope the others complete the plan." said Jake.

Theia was walking through the forest and she was scanning the area. She was a man made monster but she was still a normal girl despite that. "I see you coming Haru Ichirou and your team's attempt to distract isn't going to work." said Theia. She saw a barrage of arrows coming toward her and they hit their target causing an explosion of smoke and an EMP. She was then hit with Haru's staff as he landed behind her.

Haru said,"Thanks Ryo for covering my back.". "She is going to be moving again so get ready to attack while I take out her medallion." said Ryo. The robot like monster hit Haru but he blocked it with his staff as he said,"Rampaging Bull Strike!". He pushed her back revealing her medallion and Ryo shoot at it. It was destroyed and Theia fell down from the attack. "Theia Abott has been defeated! 4 point to Class C!".

The group of Alex, Harry, and Yusuki were looking for some monsters. "So ladies, have I told you two how sexy you two are?" said Harry. "Is this normal for him?" said Yu. "Yeah. Just get used to it Yu. He doesn't get much better." said Alex. "Harsh ladies. I mean I'm lovable just like Issac and Natsu are." said Harry. "Natsu is kind and Issac is a good person sometimes." said Yu. "While you are just a pervert." said Alex.

Harry grumbled as Yu created a wall to block a giant fist. A troll stood there as he said,"Okay. This is going to be easy!". He punched the air as Yu blocked his attack. "Get out of here!" yelled Yu. "You got it lady!" said Harry. He ran away as Alex ran after him. "You let them go because you think that you can defeat me? I'm a troll and my name is Balder so you're going down Alpha Nova Jr!" said the troll.

Yu dodged his weapon which was a tree. "I am not my father but a strong warrior. Thunder." said Yu who made the attack hit him. He recovered as he threw the tree at her. She turned into a octopus and she threw the tree somewhere else. The troll rushed to her but she held him back using her extra arms and she said,"Any last words?". He was silent as she destroy his medallion. "Balder Greer has been defeated! 4 points go to Class C!" yelled the ref.

Alex and Harry were running through the woods with Harry stopping in place. "What is it Harry? Do you see something?" said Alex. "I actually feel something so aren't you cold?" said Harry. "You know that no girl here would be dumb enough to fall for that trick Harry." said Alex. "I am being serious on this Alex." said Harry who looked at her. He grabbed her as she said,"Hey!". She saw that his back was hit with an ice ball as she said,"Oh.".

She saw a girl standing there. She looked like she was from the north pole with her icy white skin tone, blue eyes, purple hair, and she was dressed like she came from the past with her ice and snow themed kimono. "Darn. I missed my target." said the girl. "Who are you?" said Alex. "My name is Neva and I'm a snow woman. Now prepare to freeze." said Neva. She made a blizzard as Harry held his right hand out.

The two woman saw that he made the blizzard go straight into the ground with a strong magnetic force. "She is mine. Go find someone." said Harry. "Are you trying to be cool or something?" said Alex. "I guess I am so go!" said Harry. She ran off as Neva sad,"So do you honestly think that you can beat me?". "Yep. You may be a snow woman but I'm a pervert and proud of that fact! Magnetic Smash!" said Harry.

He made a giant metal ball as it tried to hit her but it went right through her. "I'm an ice woman so it won't work on me!" said Neva. She turned around to see a hammer going straight for her face and she flew into the air from the impact. Harry held her in place with a magnetic force as he said,"And you are out of here!". She went into the ground as the medallion broke. "Neva Finn has been defeated! 1 point to Class C!" yelled the ref.

Harry sighed as he said,"And here I thought that you were an attacker or guarder but a lonely spy. It is a shame.". "Are you making fun of me?" said Neva. "Nah. I mean you have this cold aura to you but I think you're smoking hot. Well, I better get going. Alex will need my hug." said Harry. He ran off as Neva said,"I didn't think a human could be so interesting despite his perverted nature. I think I like him.".

Alex was worried about that pervert aka Harry and she thought,"Why am I thinking about him right now?". "Because you like or love him." said a voice. She turned around to see the jiangshi standing there. "What are you talking about?! He is a pervert!" said Alex. "You can lie with your mouth but your heart can't lie to me. I can read a person's heart since I'm dead and you really think that Harry is really..." said the woman.

She was blasted with some water as she said,"Screw this love talk! Lets fight!". "Fine." said the girl who pushed the water back. Alex dodged her hands coming toward her and she grabbed them. She tied them to a nearby tree as the zombie said,"I guess you're smarter than I thought meat heat.". The brunette destroyed her medal and the ref yelled,"Antonia Chavez has been defeated! 1 point goes to Class C!".

Harry saw Alex and he said,"Alex!". She turned around to see him as Antonia said,"Look. Your lover is here.". She was hit into the tree as Harry said,"Man, you're lethal Alex.". She hit the boy and Harry said,"You really hate being feminine.". "Shut up." said Alex. The two walked away as Antonia said to no one,"I wonder if she will ever admit her feelings for him or not. It is going to cause some conflict since Neva is in love as well.".

Meanwhile, Class A is currently up against Class E. Kana stood there as she said,"It is so tiring due to us having two matches in a one single day. We are going to keep winning and we may face Class C. I know that Class C is going to win because they have Natsu. If I were to meet with Natsu, we would fight so what should I do?". She had a blush on her face and this wasn't from her Allure power, it was love.

The two were standing in the forest. "Kana. I honest don't want to fight you so forgive me Kana." said Natsu. "I understand because this is a match and it can't be helped Natsu" said Kana. "I'm not holding back!" yelled Natsu. "Me neither!" said Kana. Natsu grabbed his right arm as Kana said,"Na...". "You know that I can't do this right? I may hurt you if we keep on fighting like this. You are very special to me so I can't do that." said Natsu.

Kana's face lit up as she said,"What are you saying Natsu?! I mean you must think that I am so weak because I'm a girl. That is why men are...". "No! I'm just in..." said Natsu. The girl got back to reality as she said,"Like that would happen. I mean he is with Rain and he seems happy about that. Why am I imagining a thing right now?!". She took a step on a piece of paper as some sparks came off it. She started running as she said,"I'm lost!".

The paper said go in a full sprint for 100m. She touch another paper as it said to turn 90 degrees to the right and she was lost. She saw another paper which said turn left and go for 80 m. A girl stood there as she said,"I found you. I'm going to guess us some points.". "What am I going to do?!" said Kana. A lightning bolt hid her medallion knocking her out. Kyle stood there on the nearby cliff and the boy said,"Next time, watch where you're going.".

Kana said with her arms up in the air,"Thanks Kyle.". "You need to be more careful. It will be good to make sure that not a single person is defeated by this idiots." said Kyle. "So where is Lucile? She was with you right?" said Kana who was free from that girl's magic. The girl stood there as she said,"So how many do we have left?". "I think Dylan is making his presence known to the enemy team and we will now soon." said Kyle.

Currently. Dylan yelled,"Anyone here?! Come and get me! I'm an Attacker!". He saw some students as one of them said,"Plant Capture!". The boy saw a huge bush like thing about to attack him and he said,"That ain't going to work on me! Giant Boom Shot!". The explosion destroyed the plants getting the two boys to come out of the woods. "It isn't hard for me to change their size and make them not hurt you! Boom Shot!" yelled Dylan.  

The two boys were about to attack but the attack destroy their medallion. "I guess I just got an very dumb guarder and a spy. We're taking you all out and I think we are going to win this without losing a member." said Dylan. Issei stood on a cliff side as he said,"Hey Dylan! I'm seeing the King and it is so obvious who it is. It is the smoking hot Alice.". "I got you. We are finished cleaning so lets get the final stain!" said Dylan.

He fired a Boom Shot into the air as the trio of Kana, Kyle, and Lucile saw it. "That is his signal. It is go time Lucile." said Kyle. "Right! Flight!" said Lucile. The boy was in the air as Kyle said,"It was in this area. I just need a shot.". He saw the king or queen with two others and he said,"I found you but they're far away so I need to increase the power to knock them all out in a single shot.". He pulled a hair from his head as he said,"Trifecta Shot!".

He made a shot go toward them as he said,"I think we win.". The shot hit the ground causing Alice and the two others to be defeated. Later. Class C had won against Class M with only Kyria and Ryo being defeated alongside Jake. "Man. Class A was lethal. They finished their match in only 1 hour and 10 minutes." said Matt. "Yeah. Kyle isn't someone who we should take lightly." said Jake. "And I think you all should keep me safe during the finals tomorrow.' said Natsu.

Jake said,"You're right but where the hell were you?!". "I was being used as the human bait Jake! You don't recall the plan!" yelled Natsu. The two were fighting but Ryker stopped them. "Yeah so we won the game thanks to me." said Soran. "Good job Soran." said Cora. The boy hid in his box with Natsu sighing. "Anyway, we need the heavy hitters to focus on their big guns." said Jake. "You got it." said Katsuo. "I think teaching that meat head need a lesson in defeat." said Masaru.

The group heard,"You said it now!". Dylan stood there with Issei as he said,"Class C is our opponent in the final round. It would be lame if we fought those monsters rejects.". "Yeah and Class A is going to be a fun fight because we're not going down without a fight." said Harry. "Yeah and we have a plan for all of you. We going to destroy every single one with you with our sweet plan because we're the hunters and you're the prey." said Dylan.

Issei said,"Winning will be boring if we don't make us look better than you so we are going to let you live until the end Natsu.". "We're going to destroy you Natsu!" yelled Dylan. "I may just have to let loose and other stuff." said Natsu. "Dylan. Leave it at that. Natsu will see that we will be the victories in the next match." said Kyle. He looked at him as he thought,"I will be king tomorrow and with my full army, the chess game between Class A and Class C will be real.".

Next time,
Class A vs Class C! Will Natsu and his friends defeat Class A who is known for winning quick and fast? This and more next time on Soul!

Score (Class C vs Class M).
108 vs 12.

Class C's Team as of 3rd Class War (Position and Name): Bold means VIP Player. Person or Persons who defeated them. 13 Males and 11 Females.
King: Natsu Xasius.

Attacker: Sekien Ozaki.
Attacker: Masaru Hirano.
Attacker: Katsuo Takeda.
Attacker: Kyria Finch. Defeated by Prima Caldwell.
Attacker: Ben Barton.
Attacker: Blair Goodwin.
Attacker: Alex Travis.

Guarder: Ryo Conner. Defeated by Vivian Horton.
Guarder: Yusuki Payne.
Guarder: Akane Blaze.
Guarder: Harry Adams.
Guarder: Haru Ichirou.
Guarder: Amy Ramos.
Guarder: Tatsu Xasius.

Spy: Soran Chainsaw.
Spy: Rain Scott.
Spy: Jake Walker. Defeated by Misha Felton.
Spy: Ryker Tate.
Spy: Cora Youko.
Spy: Stacey Hall.
Spy: Matt Ray.

Healers: Phoebe Walton and Tessa Tamura.

Class M's Team as of 3rd Class War (Position, Name, Gender, and Monster): Bold means VIP Player. Person or Persons who defeated them. 8 Males and 14 Females.
King:
Summer Yates, Female. Mermaid. Defeated by Soran Chainsaw.

Attacker: Sylvia Harvey. Female. Zombie. Defeated by Ryker Tate.
Attacker: Dustin Young. Male. Zombie. Defeated by Katsuo Takeda.
Attacker: Byron Benson. Male. Werewolf. Defeated by Blair Goodwin.
Attacker: Neil Sutton. Male. Dragon King. Defeated by Sekien Ozaki.
Attacker: Bailey Salerno. Female. Amarok. Defeated by Ben Barton
Attacker: Shah Peyton. Male. Oni. Defeated by Rain Scott and Tessa Tamura.
Attacker: Hosea Chenshaw. Male. Tengu. Defeated by Masaru Hirano.

Guarder: Vivian Horton. Female.Elf.  Defeated by Haru Ichirou.
Guarder: Zuri Lambert. Female. Anansi (Spider). Defeated by Akane Blaze.
Guarder: Theia Abott. Female. Automation. Defeated by Ryo Conner.
Guarder: Balder Greer. Male. Troll. Defeated by Yusuki Payne.
Guarder: Cynthia Lawson. Female. Yeti. Defeated by Tatsu Xasius.
Guarder: Dianna Robertson. Female. Cerberus. Defeated by Natsu Xasius. 
Guarder: Alania Bills. Female. Kitsune. Defeated by Amy Ramos.

Spy: Naomi Benson. Female. Werewolf. Defeated by Cora Youko.
Spy: Priam Caldwell. Male. Nemean Lion. Defeated by Kyria Finch and Phoebe Walton.
Spy: Leon Romero. Male. Werewolf. Defeated by Stacey Hall.
Spy: Neva Finn. Female. Yuki-onna. Defeated by Harry Adams.
Spy: Edward Little. Female. Will o' of the wisp. Defeated by Alex Travis.
Spy: Antonia Chavez. Female. Jiangshi. Defeated by Alex Travis.
Spy: Misha Felton. Female. Shinigami. Defeated by Jake Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment