Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Soul Episode 88 Your Fear is Alive!


A/N: Sorry for that long delay between episodes. Lets just say that I'm was really hoping that Dimaria gets destroy which she did. I don't like her because I thought that she would be a warrior like Erza but nope, I was wrong. I may go into detail about it on Power Guild so I'll talk about there. Power Guild is coming back I promise. Anyway, we are about to start the second class war and second soul exam and I know that it is the third class war but the second one seen in the series. Also Tatsu is known as Natsu's cousin with the same last name. Only a few know about him being his future son so lets begin at Star Valley High. The highest rank in the series is F so you can't go higher than that. We will be learning about the new class war rules next time alive.

Natsu was in front of a poster as he said,"Yep. It is Exam day alright.". He sighed as he remembered yesterday being forced to be a last minute tutor for his class along with countless others include his favorite junior Jessica who attacked him. Jake stood next to him with Matt and Rex. "Hey man. Did you go back the classroom yet?" said Jake. "Not yet. We got our teams?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I'm with Tatsu. He is so weird." said Matt.

Natsu said,"He is but he is a good guy and amazing fighter.  What about you Rex?". "I got a pretty good group so I hope your group is good." said Rex. "Yeah. So who is in my group?" said Natsu. The three told him as Natsu said,"Thanks for the info guys. See you guys later. I have to meet up with someone.". He walked away as he thought,"I guess this is a good chance to test Harry out now. He is getting bored lately.".

He saw Rain talking with Anima who was floating there. "Natsu!" said Anima. The spirit hugged his face as Rain said,"She said that she missed you.". "Sorry but you and the others are going to be busy today." said Natsu. "With what?" said Rain. "Natsu is using us to..." said Anima. Natsu covered her mouth as he said,"It's nothing important. Just Natsu stuff.". "Okay. So did you see our group? Harry was an interesting pick." said Rain.

Natsu said,"I don't know Rain. I have a feeling that Harry is going do great today. I just know if and I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt.". "I guess you're right. We better get down to the exam hall. We got Mr. Morgan as our proctor." said Rain. "Oh joy. See you later Anima." said Natsu who walked after Rain. Anima thought,"Okay. Lets see which one are going to be great for the Class War.". She floated away as she went to go meet with the others.

In the exam hall, Class 1-C stood there. Emilio stood in front of them as he said,"Good. Everyone is here now. Lets Class C's exam begin! This exam only has one trial. It is known as Facing your Fears so any question?". "The name." said Charl. "I think it is something like a haunted house?" said Urara who was lost. "Okay. Everyone will take a card from this box and you will have to put your card in that location written on the card from the box." said Emilio.

Ben said,"Only that?". "Yes. Only this. When all five of you have put your cards in your designated place, the exam will end. The ranking will be decided by your completion time of the exam. Here is one more thing, the times may be different for each one to reach your spot but the overall time will be graded." said Emilio. "Sweet. We got something easy for once. So nice." said Jake. "I don't think it is that easy. I think there is something else." said Terry.

Emilio said,"Mr. Rios is right. The way that you get to the exam is special.". He then pointed to eight mirrors as he said,"You'll be entering and exiting the exam area through them. Your exam was made thanks to the mirrors.". "Really?" said Tatsu. "Everything in there is a exact backward version of Star Valley High. After you enter it, you can only leaver if you have been disqualified or passed the exam already." said Emilio.

He took a deep breath as he said,"There is only one rule. Your reflection can't be seen by the mirrors at all. The dimension has mirrors in them as well so you are seen by them, you are brought back out here to the real world. It is fine to be seen by things like mirrors such as glass or metals. The thing is that what counts as being reflected is being able to see yourself in the mirror. Even if you close your eyes, you're out of here.".

Emilio looked at them all as he said,"You are given up to five chance. If you are ejected once, don't give up. If you get kicked out more than five times, you get the rest.". "Wow. This test is pretty hard now." said Cindy. "Yeah." said Dana. "The thing is that we can't be seen right?" said Alex. "You're right Ms. Travis. There will be other traps for you and if you can get through them is also part of the exam." said Emilio.

Natsu raised his hand as he said,"Hey Teach!". He looked at the boy as he said,"You know something teach. I think you shouldn't be wearing your sick platform shoes when you stand there.". "Natsu! I got my right mind to kick you out!" said Emilio. Natsu smirked as Rain sighed. He stood with the rest of his group which was Harry, Lucy, Rain, and Alex. "I'm off to Class 1-A." said Natsu. "The library for me." said Alex. "I got the home economics room." said Lucy.

Rain said,"Class 2-Z.". "The Lockers?" said Harry. "We are going to be begin. I suggest you all work together to complete the test. Get Set! Go!" said Emilio. The students rushed in and Harry said to an slightly annoyed Natsu,"Do I have to go in?". "Yes!" said Natsu. Natsu looked around as he saw that he was in the hallway. "Yep. This looks like Star Valley." said Natsu. He looked around for the rest of his team as he said,"Nope all by myself.".

He looked up to see the bathroom sign was backwards as Natsu said,"Either I'm dead or I'm in mirror world. It doesn't matter. I need to get to 1-A and I hope the others are here somewhere.". He walked to the room as he saw mirrors. "I see you." said Natsu. He turned into a little lion as he said,"I'll need to be totally on my A game here.". He avoided the mirrors as he went back to normal looking for the others.

Somewhere inside of the school. "Hey! Is anyone here?! Natsu!" yelled a voice. Harry stood there as he said,"Where the hell is everyone? There is no cooperation if I can't find the rest of my team at all so where is everyone?". Alex ran up to him as she said,"Harry!". "Alex!" said Harry. She went up to him as she said,"So is it just you?". "Yeah. Are you by your lonesome?" said Harry. "It looks like everyone is separated." said Alex.

Harry looked away as Alex said,"So what now? Do we go to our destination first?". "That is a good option. It looks like we are on the fourth floor and our destination are on the first floor. We may meet the others on the way too. So lets go. I bet that it isn't topsy-turvy in here so we will be fine if we are careful." said Harry. "Didn't Mr. Morgan say that there was traps?" said Alex. "We just need to be careful and not get caught." said Harry.

Alex said,"Huh. You actually have this side to you Harry. I think my opinion have changed a little bit but not a lot.". She had a blush on her face as Harry said,"Huh?!". He was blushing as Alex said like a girl who is super nervous,"I don't know what to do at a time like this. I want to give you something for a long time.". She held something as Harry said,"Can I open it and look? Alex and me? So what is it? I give up I'm curious.".

He opened it and inside was a mirror. "A mirror! Alex! What are you?!" yelled Harry. "You weren't careful enough. You should have used your Power and magic to check it first. One down, four to go Harry Adams." said Alex. He was gone as Alex didn't notice that Lucy was watching her. "Alex. So why did you do that?" said Lucy. Alex looked at her as Rain rushed toward the two. "That was Harry just now." said Rain.

She stood there with Alex as she said,"Lucy! We found you!". "Alex?" said Lucy. Alex saw herself standing there as she said,"Huh?". She was gone in a puff of smoke as Rain said,"So what happened here?". "That fake Alex used that mirror and made Harry leave." said Lucy. "So it was a trap and he fell for it. At least he has four more tries." said Alex. "It is a good thing that you're okay Lucy." said Rain.

Lucy held her card in front of her as she said,"Rain. Is that really you? It could be another trap just like that fake Alex.". "Lucy. What about you?" said Alex. The two were about to attack her as Rain said,"You guys! Stop it!". Meanwhile, Natsu was hiding as he said,"That short bastard is going to be in some trouble after this because that isn't a trap!". A giant robot made out of mirrors was walking in the hall as Natsu said,"That thing is going to cause me some trouble.".

Outside. Harry was launched out as Emilio said,"One down Mr. Adams. You really came out pretty fast.". "That was so lame! Does that count?!" said Harry. "What are you talking about? You should be aware and have an ability to use your Power and magic to deal with any situation you're in. You need to get back in there for your team." said Emilio. "Alright. I need to get good results but I won't fail at all!" said Harry. He jumped into the mirror.

The robot was running through the hallway with several mirrors were broken. Natsu hid in a little hall as he said,"Man. Too close. That was fast. He was moving when I found it but I just happened to find its blind spot. I'm lucky to be alive right now. I really need to get rid of it now.". He walked out as he said,"Okay. The reflective boundary and distance may not be the same but I can't be in the same area as it or I'm out of here.".

He heard it coming as he said,"Astral isn't working in here so where are you?". The robot ran into the stairwell as it hid a table that Natsu was using for hiding. "Power Push!" yelled Natsu. He pushed the ball down the stairs as Natsu sat down. "I guess that thing is going to be having some trouble getting to me again. I can rest for now. It can roll down there for all I care." said Natsu. He had a light bulb moment as he said,"Rain and the others!".

He yelled,"If you are on the second floor, a mirror is down there and it's moving so be careful!". The robot heard it and it repeated him. "What?!" said Natsu. "That thing can copy my voice? It may try to get the other so I need to stop it now." thought Natsu. He held the table as he said,"Be careful! That is a fake! Don' be fooled!". Harry heard something as he said,"That's Natsu. It could be a fake and I am not making another mistake. I'm curious though.".

Harry yelled,"Hey Natsu! I'm over here! Get over here quick!". The robot rushed toward the voice as Natsu said,"Harry! Watch out! That isn't me!". Harry was learning against the wall as he said,"You're mine Natsu.". He held a curtain as he said,"Sorry buddy! Quick Magnet! Cloth Screen!". The curtain covered the robot as it stuck to the wall. "Suck it! I'm stronger than you. Sorry about it so lets see if you are real or not." said Harry.

He felt the robot as he said,"Huh? I don't remember you being so hard. He heard Natsu's voice as he said,"Hey this is surround sound.". "I don't see it in front! Beware of that mirror robot Harry!" yelled Natsu. "Huh?!" said Harry. The boy was launched into the air as Natsu slammed into the robot with the table as he recovered. "Man. That was something. Harry?" said Natsu. He saw that the table and the robot were stuck together. "Nice man. You're great here." said Natsu.

He tied the robot up and he threw into an empty classroom. "That takes care of that problem. You are cool man." said Natsu. Harry in question was hiding from him as he said,"Are you the real one?". "If I was a trap, why would I be helping you?" said Natsu. "You have a point there. I just need to be a lot more careful. I already messed up once. I'm determined to get a good grade in this because if I don't now, I will never defeat him." said Harry.

Natsu thought,"Efren is going to be hard to beat for sure man. He is a strong one.". "You're fired up so you are perfect for this exam." said Natsu. "Huh?" said Harry. "I'll help you get a good grade. It is obvious." said Natsu. "Are you serious? I'm not that strong." said Harry. "I got your back man. Your Power is perfect for this exam and you only need confidence to win." said Natsu. "Yeah. You having my back will be helpful." said Harry.

Natsu said,"I'm worried about the girls so lets get our spots first. We are on the second floor so we're going to be walking for awhile.". The two were walking as Harry said,"So can you use Astral to find the traps?". "It wasn't worked for me so far so no. We have to think that there is traps. We have a big problem with the mirrors that just placed all over. We're out as soon as we're discovered." said Natsu who held his card. "Huh?" said Harry. "It is time to shine Harry." said Natsu.    

The two were sneaking around the stairwell as Harry said,"So is there anything?". "Nope. We're good man." said Natsu. The two were running down the stairs as Harry said,"I get your plan now. We can use mirrors to confirm other magnets.". "Yeah. We can use this one since it isn't a mirror here. This is made thanks to using water, your Power, and a blackboard to create a makeshift mirror. It will do the job of looking for mirrors. We are using our brains to win." said Natsu.

Harry said,"You are really great Natsu. I mean you thought of this idea after just seeing me in action so just wow.". "You're not bad Harry." said Natsu. The two were running along using the mirror to be prepared. "Hurry man! We are getting to the Lockers!" said Harry. Natsu saw something and he said to Harry,"Get ready man!". A thing that looked like Emilio came toward them. "What is that thing in the first place?!" said Harry.

Natsu looked at it as he said,"Move!". He kicked him out of the way as he jumped onto its back. It had a giant mirror in its mouth as Natsu said,"Harry! This thing has a big mirror in its mouth so be careful man! I don't want you to give up your dream!". "Are you okay man?" said Harry. "Yeah. I'm fine!" said Natsu. The thing was trying to shake the boy off as Natsu thought,"I can't stand on here forever. Help.".

Harry said,"Hey Natsu! Is the mouth facing this direction!?". "Yeah!" said Natsu. "Lets go then!" said Harry. He made the mouth head straight toward the door as Natsu jumped off. "That thing is stuck on so don't worry!" said Harry. "Thanks man! I owe you one!" said Natsu. "I'm just lucky that it worked in the first place. I mean you could defeat it using your pure raw power." said Harry. "Hey thanks. It wasn't me who defeated it but you man." said Natsu.

Harry looked at him as Natsu said,"Listen. You are stronger than the last time that we fought. Your Power is able to defeat Efren with ease.". "Huh? Bro's arch rival?" said Harry. "Bingo. You can use it to make you and the attack the same magnetic force and if you stick it to something, he is out of here so yeah" said Natsu. "You're right man! I never saw it that way." said Harry. "So I don't get you two like at all." said Natsu.

Harry said,"I don't know if this is right but it is like you and Reva. We had a good relationship in the past but in hindsight, I think I was just following him around.". "Yeah. I know the feeling." said the other boy. "I really didn't think about how great my bro is when I was a kid but I was unable to beat him at anything making me very angry. I wanted to beat him something so this is the way to do it. I'm going to do it." said Harry.

Natsu smiled as Harry said,"I love my Power now so thanks man.". "I think you could beat him now Harry. I mean he may have the power but without brains, where is that power going to go Harry? You should be there to do it and if you don't, I know that the next time you got this." said Natsu. The boy hugged him as he said,"You're a good buddy Natsu!". "Thanks but we better get going because we're wasting time." said Natsu.

Natsu had tied up the thing as he said,"Go for it man!". "Right!" said Harry. The thing was trapped as the two boys ran away. The mirror showed that nothing was there. "Thanks man! We are almost there at my destination." said Harry. He reached the lockers which is the shoe lockers if you didn't know. "I will be heading off." said Natsu. "Right. Thanks man." said Harry. Natsu was gone and Harry held the card. "So where am I supposed to put you?" said Harry.

Harry saw something as it said,"The card should be in me. You haven't reached your goal yet.". Efren stood there as Harry said,"Bro! What are you doing here?". "I will repeated myself. The card once in my body will make you reach your goal. I'm the final hurdle in your exam. The 'me' that you see in front of you is the one that you are scared of." said Efren. "This is so weird." said Harry. "And I will stop you in the end." said Efren.

Harry walked back as he said,"No. Not him. Are you created by magic?". "Yes. I'm not Efren but I'm a body made by magic and I was created using your memories. The tougher that you think this is, I'll be stronger and hell, I will be stronger than the real Efren! Alright! Lets go!" said Efren. The chain hit the lockers as Harry went back. "Wait! I didn't hear of this! I thought I just had to make it here!" said Harry. "Wrong. You must do this by yourself and the only one who can see me." said Efren.

Meanwhile, Natsu was heading to the classroom. "I need to make it to my destination quick because I am sure that the others are there." said Natsu. He looked around as he said,"Yes. I am almost there to the classroom.". He stopped as a giant bunny slammed into the wall. "What?! A giant bunny rabbit there! What the heck is this thing?! I better take it out!" said Natsu. He made his blue and green fire swords as the bear said,"Wait. It is Natsu.".

Natsu was lost as the voice said,"Lucy stop! Let's see if it is the real one!". Natsu was then twisted like a pretzel as he said,"Ow.". He saw Alex with Rain as Alex said,"Yep. That is the real Natsu. He is immune to pain.". "We found you." said Rain. "Huh?" said Natsu. The three girls stood there with Natsu and Rain said,"Lucy got everyone in the class's hair right before the exam. ". "I didn't know my control magic could be used like this." said Lucy.

Natsu said,"Ah. That makes sense. If he/she isn't being used like a puppet, they're fake.". "Yep." said Rain. "And I thought we have to fight him." said Alex. "So what is this thing for?" said Natsu. "Isn't it cool? It was made thanks to the combination power. We used Lucy's control magic which moves it to walk, Alex's magic to make things grow or shrink, and my x ray magic to see things." said Rain. "I see. This thing blocks the mirrors and beside its looks, it passed." said Natsu.

Natsu was then stretched by Lucy as Rain said,"Me and Lucy have reached our destinations. We only have Alex left and it is here on the first floor. What about you?". "I'm almost there. Harry is already at his." said Natsu. "Wow. Good luck Natsu. You won't have any trouble with it." said Lucy. "Huh?" said Natsu. "The destination has one last test. Your opponent is going to be super strong." said Alex who smiled. "Sweet. I'm fired up." said Natsu.

Rain was getting into the back of the bunny as it was moving away. "Bye Natsu! We are off to Alex's destination now!" said Rain. "Hey! Would it be faster if the both of you helped her out?!" said Natsu who stood there. "The final obstacle is an individual battle. Only the one involved can see it so we can't help at all." said Rain. The bunny was gone as Natsu said,"Yep. This is going to be fun. I hope Harry is okay.".

The metal chain hit the locker as Efren said,"Alright. Stop hiding in here. Fight or give up. You can choose. If you want to give up, just like into a mirror and reflect yourself. Isn't it better than suffering like now? Come on. You can't make a choice for yourself. You can't do anything without me can you little bro?". "How about you shut up big brother? You aren't my real brother because he isn't this nice at all." said Harry.

Harry said,"I have heard this words before and they hurt. You are pretty much perfect at everything except for finding a girlfriend.  I did relay on you and I was criticized by others. The me right now if different. If you are the real Efren, time to fight for real.". He stood there as he said,"Don't think I'm going to be a useless little brother forever.". "This is meaningless!" yelled Efren. "I can win thanks to Natsu!" yelled Harry.

He made the metal chain glowed as it went directly to the wall. Efren was getting closer to Harry as he said,"I may be a pervert but I'm going to win because I'm powered up now!". He placed the card in Efren as a voice said,"Harry Adams, Destination Achieved.". Harry sat down to catch his breath and the other boy found his spot. He looked inside as he said,"Anyone in here?". Hey. You're late brother so are you ready to begin?" said a voice.

Reva stood there in pajamas as Natsu said,"Why is she here?". "You are finally her Natsu. You pass as long as you insert the card that you have in your body." said Reva who smiled. "Insert the card into your body? Why are you here? Is this made by magic? So why are she is wearing pajamas and why is she with the flu? Wait flu? Could it be that?! No way!" said Natsu. He screamed in fear and the girls heard it.

Lucy said,"What was that? It was loud.". "That was Natsu's voice. I guess the last challenge must be something that Bob isn't used to fighting at all. I bet with it being Natsu, his opponent must be super strong because this exam needs to be fair. So who was your opponent Lucy?" said Rain. The girl then shivered in terror as Rain said,"It seems like it was someone pretty scary.". "I wonder who it was in the first place?" thought Rain.

Alex stood there as she said,"What about you Rain?". "It was my dad and it was pretty hard. I don't know who he was talking about but he kept saying "Don't go near the fellow.". It was really scary to say the least." said Rain. "I guess daddy still isn't a fan of his precious daughter dating Natsu who is crazy." thought Alex. "Anyway, don't let your guard down Alex. I bet your opponent is going to be a strong one too." said Rain.

Alex said,"Bring it on! I'm not scared of anything so whatever it is, it is going down!". She opened the door as she said,"I'm making my opponent cry so just wait a bit.". She walked inside as Rain said to Lucy,"She has always been the most reliable one.". Alex walked around as she said,"Okay. Come on out. I ain't afraid.". She saw something as she said,"Is that it?". It was a giant frog and Alex then screamed loudly the word frog.

It looked like a mutated frog like something from a horror movie except it doesn't have a chainsaw but it does half of its face melting up. Alex went back as she said,"Why is that here? I hate frogs the most so don't come here!". The frog was hopping right over to her as she yelled,"Don't come near me!". This fear of frog came from childhood and the frog was on her face scaring her to death of the amphibians.

Alex said,"I give up! I can't stand it anymore! Gross!". She sneaked away as her phone fell out of her pocket. She turned around to see pictures with her best friends aka Karen, Rain, and Scott, her new friends which she met in this year, and a lot of other pictures. "I can't give up because my friends are believing in me. Frog or whatever!" said Alex. It came closer to her as she hit some books down from the shelf.

She said,"Of course. I can use these books to defeat it.". She started to throw books at it and she was looking for a way to defeat it. She read through the encyclopedia as the frog was trapped under a lot of books. "Okay. This thing is taking about what it looks like but what is the weakness and not one thing!" said Alex. The frog recovered as she was scared. "I got to make it go away so I can approach it." said Alex.

She looked down as she said,"I guess I will have to keep this thing distracted.". She destroy the wall as the frog went to it keeping its focus on it. "Perfect. I just have to get near it now." said Alex. She was scared as she thought,"I can't go near it and it makes me feel sick all over. My hair on my body are on their ends and my legs aren't working!".  She took a deep breath as she rushed to the frog and she touched it. "Alex Travis, Destination Reached!" said a voice. "I did it thank god." said Alex.

Meanwhile, Reva stood there as she had several of the desk slammed against the walls of the room and the window were broken. "Yep. This is the Reva from back then. She got the flu when I was nine years old. She had a nightmare and she went loco on me. She attacked me like I was her enemy from a karate match or something. I thought she was watching a nightmare and it can't be for real so I hit her weak spot." said Natsu.

He was hiding inside of the desk as he said,"I can't believe that she already easily seen my plan. This Reva who have lost all reason because her sick is super scary. I learned then that I was only seeing Reva at half of her strength. I don't think Wan and the others now about it.". He got our of there as he said,"This exam isn't about beating her. I can reach her and I can end this exam! If that is the case and I still have the chance!". She knocked him back and she said,"Natsu! I can't control myself!".

Natsu was in the desks as he said,"Yep. Even though I'm stronger, she has always been stronger than me and right now, she is eighteen or nineteen. So how can I get close to her?". "Natsu. Natsu. It is so hot and I'm really dizzy.I will beat him so wait for me." said Reva. "Okay. I can't hide anywhere and I get a chance to get near her in here. I don't know her weakness." said Natsu. "Found you!" said Reva who went toward her.

Natsu blocked her attack with a desk as it was wrecked. He was launched into the air as Natsu said to himself,"She doesn't have any weakness at all and I wish she was sorta of conscious, I might have to a chance.". He looked down to see a notebook with the backwards name of Kana. "Ah. This is Kana's deck. She will go crazy if she knew this happened! It isn't the real world here right?" said Natsu. He looked down to see something strange.

It had his picture with a goofy grin on his face and he had several arrows in him with hearts. "What is this?! Man, she really isn't a fan of mine and I thought she hated Issac way more than me. I need to beat her for my friends because if I can't beat Reva when she is berserk, I can't beat anyone at all." said Natsu. He walked over to her as he thought,"Please be that Reva and not that Reva!". He was launched in the air as he screamed.

Harry heard the scream as he said,"Natsu?".  The girls stood there as Alex said,"Harry?". "Hey ladies so are you real or not?" said Harry. He was about to attack them as Alex said,"I was about to ask you the same thing.". "Alex. We have all reached our destination so it doesn't matter that it is a trap." said Rain. "Yeah. We won't be kicked out." said Lucy. "I guess but try it Lucy." said Alex. She made him into a pretzel as Rain said,"You two have a problem.".

Harry recovered as he said,"So you have reached it yet?". "What about you?" said Alex. "I'm done too." said Harry. "No way. Harry finishing before Natsu. That is a lie isn't it?" said Alex. "I'm not lying! I defeat Efren!" said Harry. "Wow. I didn't expect that from you and I see you in a new light now." said Alex. Harry hit behind a wall as he said,"Alex is a fake! I wont be kicked out!". "What is going on?" said Alex.

Rain said,"Anyway, Natsu is the only one left. What battle is it?". "The noise. It is done." said Lucy who looked at the door. "Yeah. Is he okay?" said Alex. Inside, Natsu was beaten pretty badly and he was slowly healing as Reva stood there. "I can't land a single hit on her and I'm so weak." said Natsu who tried to stand up. "It is okay Natsu. I took care of him. I defeated all of those bad bullies of yours so you can come out now." said Reva.

Natsu said,"Why not? And why is this my fear?!". "You got beaten badly by those guys are you okay little brother? There are no more bad guys, it is okay now. Big sis chased them away." said Reva. The boy thought,"It was like that. At this time, the dream that Reva was when she saved me from a lot of bullies who I made mad. I was only nine years old and she was eighteen. She beat them up and she took care of me even though she was sick and I was super bandaged up.".

He looked at her as he thought,"So is that the real Reva?". She walked over to him as she said,"You are hurt Natsu. Hold on, I will bandage you up right away.". "Great. You are that Reva. You may be mad at me for my stupid actions and I think I know why this is my test. You have always been think of me all this time and I'm sorry for what I did to you. I hope you forgive me." said Natsu. He hid the card as she glowed. "Natsu Xasius, Destination Reached!" said a voice.

The four outside were glowing as the voice said,"Group 1 ha reached their destinations. Total Time taken for the exam is one hour and 24 seconds. Class C is first.". The five were back in the exam hall as Alex said,"We did it!". "First place!" said Lucy and Rain. "Yeah! Awesome freaking job Natsu! I am so happy!" said Harry. Natsu was sitting there with a depressed look as he said,"Yeah. We did it guys.".

Rain went over to him as she said,"Are you alright?". "I'm fine Rain. I really how much of an idiot that I have been." said Natsu. "Man. Your test must have been a monster of something." said Harry who looked away. "It must have been not human." said Alex.. "I think she would be pretty pissed off if she heard this." thought Natsu. "Wow. Group 1 got first place so good job." said Emilio. "I have to thank Natsu and his help." said Harry. "I got my friends to thanks." said Alex.

Emilio said,"Same goes for the traps. You used your magic and Power to take care of them. The one that you have trouble dealing with is what the exam is about along with using your friends. I have a feeling that Class C won. So good job.". The five cheered as the others came out. Jake was on his knees as he said,"No! We came in third this time!". In about two hours, everyone else in the class had finished.

Emilio said,"Okay. Class C's exams are over. You may go back now to prepare for tomorrow Class War.". "I guess that the exam this time had nothing to do with the plate level." said Cindy. "Yeah. It was a good one but next time, it will be me and you." said Jake. Akane looked at Natsu as she said to to him,"Are you alright?". "I'm fine. I just need some time to think. Thank god for lunch." said Natsu who smiled. The group left as Emilio was mad that Natsu didn't fail.

Natsu stood there with Issac to his left and Akane to his right. "Okay. We are going to prepared the group for the Class War and we are going to win again!" said Natsu. "So why is Natsu up there with the class reps?" said Soran. "Natsu is the Agent for the class so he is like the Class President in a way sorta of." said Karla. "It is so confusing." said Irene. "Okay. I've gotten word that we are facing these five classes." said Issac.

He wrote Class A, Class B, Class M, Class P, and Class E on the board as Akane said,"And we also got some new rules about it.". "Like what?" said Rex. "We have 22 students plus six subs. So who wants to compete?" said Natsu. He along with Akane and Issac wrote several names on the board as Charl said,"Wow. That is a lot of choices.". "Amen to that." said Stacey. "So how are you picking this guys?" said Terry.

Natsu whistled as Link appeared on his shoulder with Arthur and Star on his head and other shoulder as he said,"So have you collected the data?". They nodded as they gave the boy some papers. The trio was gone as Yu said,"That was weird.". "Yet this is nothing new for Natsu." said Ryker. "Yeah but he keeps things interesting." said Ryo. Natsu wrote some names down as he said,"And I am done now so here is the teams for the Class War.".

Amy sulked as she said,'Why wasn't I picked for the main team?". "I trust you and Lily but I think I had all of my partners did some tests during the Exam and this is the best option. You understand right?" said Natsu who looked at her. "I understand Natsu. You will lead us to victory again. So what do we get if we win again?" said Amy. "I have no idea." said Ben. "We do get first dibs along with winner of the second and third years on the Cultural Festival." said Akane.

Issac said,"And we are going to decide that here. Any suggestions?". Harry's hand went straight up as Blair said,"Twenty bucks says that this is something perverted.". "Gender Bend Cafe." said Harry. "Is that perverted?" said Urara. "For Harry, no." said Dante. "Think about it. I mean we did pick Natsu to be the cute Sora but we are the only ones who know this right so why don't we trick them?" said the boy.

Stacey said,"I think you're onto something here.". "I guess that could work. So how do we get good to being good maid for the guys or good butler for girls?" said Matt. "Matt. You forget that we have a professional butler right here." said Kyria. "I will be happy to teach but I will need to call in the other maids at Le Devil." said Natsu. "What about Lisa? She works there." said Cora. "We won't invite her Cora." said Akane. "Ah." said Cora.

Natsu wrote the idea next to the Class War roster as he said,"Okay. This is another thing. We got to do a play as well.". "Why?" said Sekien. "It was given to Natsu and Rain thanks to the two being in the Executive Committee by pure luck. It is their turn because the Student Council did something last year." said Issac. "That makes sense so what play are we doing?" said Masaru. "No idea. Anyone got any ideas?" said Natsu.

Dana said,"How about something romantic?". "No way! I say something with lot of action scenes like Bam!, Wam!, and Pow!" yelled Nazar. Masoko hit him as she said,"I have to agree with Nazar due to the idea of a romance story not really being my thing.". "I think we need to do a vote to settle this in a second. So raise your hand if you want to do something involving the god of love or romance." said Akane.

She counted 17 votes plus herself as Issac said,"Okay then. Who wants something with action?". He counted 17 plus himself as Natsu said,"So beside me, who else didn't vote?". Sekien Ozaki, Soran Chainsaw, and Urara Sunada raised their hands as Natsu said,"Time to be the mediator in this idea so here.". He wrote on the board Romance Action as Natsu said,"Everyone good with this?". The class agreed with him as Natsu said,"And we are done!".

Natsu was pacing around the teacher's lounge as he said,"Why am I here anyway?! I mean I told her that I hated her.". "Natsu?" said a voice. He saw his sister standing there as she said,"What are you doing here?". "I need to talk with you." said Natsu. "I already got your info for the Class War. Akane delivered it to me." said Reva. "No. It isn't about that. Just meet me at that place okay? We need to talk." said Natsu. He was gone as Reva walked into her office confused.

Issac said,"He is doing what?!". He was walking with Akane and Rain as Rain said,"He wants to talk with her.". "Why? I thought he hated her." said Akane. "Yeah. He changed his last name because of her lying to him." said Issac. "He changed his name to be closer to be his birth family but he doesn't hate the family who he was raised by. He just need to talk to her after the Soul Exam." said Rain. "I'm so lost." said Issac. "Amen to that." said Akane.

Natsu sat there on a bench as he said,"I really hope this is the right choice.". He sensed her as she said to him,"What do you want to talk about?". "You must have seen what my fear was right?" said Natsu who looked away. "Yeah. You were scarred from that incident." said Reva. "Yeah. It also brought to light. I'm sorry for acting like a spoiled brat. I guess I just have a lot of angst and you were the target of it." said Natsu.

Reva said,"Are you the real Natsu?". "Yeah. I mean who else would I be sis? I could be an alien or demon." said Natsu. "Did you just call me sis?" said Reva. "Reva. I haven't fully forgiven you but I want to at least talk with you and I know that you think that my life has been crazy and dangerous. I get why you think that way but I like my way." said Natsu. "Okay. I'll be still here for you. You got my support." said Reva.

She walked away as Natsu said,"I guess I got over that part of my life. I hope I can conquer my fear and I did with the whole Reva thing plus the Satanic Stone. What else is my fear?". He thought about it as he said,"I guess it is my whole problem with not finding a girl. I mean I love Rain but Lucia did something to my heart. I need to be honest with her so I guess it is time for a soul searching journey during Winter Break.". He walked back home with some pressure off his heart.

Next Time,
The third Class War begins and the Seven Deadly Sins (remember them) may have something to do with it maybe? Who knows? We are going to just to wait and see. I wonder if Natsu forgiving Reva is going to help but we will find this out and more next time on Soul!

Class War Team as of 3rd Class War (Position and Name):
King: Natsu Xasius.

Attacker: Sekien Ozaki.
Attacker: Masaru Hirano.
Attacker: Issac Lance.
Attacker: Katsuo Takeda.
Attacker: Kyria Finch.
Attacker: Masoko Infernos.
Attacker: Nazar Kern.

Guarder: Ryo Conner.
Guarder: Tsuki Toyama.
Guarder: Yusuki Payne.
Guarder: Urara Sunada.
Guarder: Akane Blaze.
Guarder: Moka Banks.
Guarder: Harry Adams.

Spy: Soran Chainsaw.
Spy: Rain Scott.
Spy: Jake Walker.
Spy: Ryker Tate.
Spy: Tara Cross.
Spy: Dante Skidmore.
Spy: Irene Rhodes.

Sub for Attacker: Alex Travis.
Sub for Attacker: Ben Barton.
Sub for Attacker: Blair Goodwin.
Sub for Guarder: Tatsu Xasius.
Sub for Guarder: Amy Ramos.
Sub for Guarder: Haru Ichirou.
Sub for Spy: Cora Youko.
Sub for Spy: Stacey Hall.
Sub for Spy: Matt Ray.
Healer: Phoebe Walton.

Test Groups.
Group 1: 1st Place.
Harry Adams.
Lucy Rowe.
Rain Scott.
Alex Travis.
Natsu Xasius.

Group 8: 2nd Place.
Tara Cross.
Masaru Hirano.
Sekien Ozaki.
Terry Rios.
Katsuo Takeda.

Group 4: 3rd Place.
Moka Banks.
Haru Ichirou.
Cindy Malone.
Dana Reid.
Jake Walker.

Group 7: 4th Place.
Akane Blaze.
Nazar Kern.
Irene Rhodes.
Tsuki Toyama.
Karla Watson.

Group 2: 5th Place.
Soran Chainsaw.
Kyria Finch.
Yusuki Payne.
Matt Ray.
Tatsu Xasius.

Group 3: 6th Place.
Ben Barton.
Blair Goodwin.
Issac Lance.
Charl Steel.
Ryker Tate.

Group 6: 7th Place.
Ryo Conner.
Stacey Hale.
Masoko Infernos.
Amy Ramos.
Urara Sunada.

Group 5: 8th Place.
Rex Anderson.
Mia Cruz.
Seth Richards.
Dante Skidmore.
Cora Youko.

Soul Exam 2. This is the second test of the year that the students take to test what they learned during the summer break. The teams are still the same five groups with six students in each group but you may not be in the same group as the last time. This only applies to most classes but Class 1-C and Class 1-A are very different. It will five group of eight students. This exams has only one part unlike the first exam. You and your team will have to go through the school while also avoiding the created magic traps for the exam proctor. Each student will have to go a location that was chosen for them by random. There is a surprise at each location and it is facing your fears. There are twenty six normal classes plus the monster class per grade, the top fifteen to five classes that scored a combined total between all of their groups will have each student get a hank up. An example of this is that if your entire class gets the fifteen score, your entire class gets a rank up. The top five classes get two rank ups. You need to have a good bond with your teammates and classmates is important to get stronger and that idea is a major point of the second exam.  
.
Facing your Fears Test. This test is where each students will have to go through the school which was created just for the exam. Everything in the school looks it would be in a mirror. Each student will travel through the school to reach your goal with a magic card. You may work with a fellow student but you are the only one who needs to get to your chosen goal. You will have to place your card there to complete your test. This test isn’t easy at all because the school is covered with traps so you will need to use your powers and know your classmates to get there. If you caught, you get send back to the exam building. Every student has five tries to complete their job but for each time you get caught, your team loses some points toward your score. At each spot, each student will have to face against their fear and they must place their card on it to complete it. The two teams with the highest score at the end of it will get out of the exams right before winter break so try your best to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment