Sunday, February 28, 2016

Soul Episode 86 An Day of Training.


A/N: This title does sound strange but it is normal. We're going to learn about the Class Roster of A and C because those two class of 40 students are the strongest in the first year. You'll see a name that you won't meet until the Cultural Festival which is going to happen but Episode 13 will come out way before then. This episode is an entire Natsu's P.O.V and narrator P.O.V. The next one is going to be a very weird story to say the least. Lets begin with Natsu at 00:00 AM.

Natsu P.O.V.
I was in one of my seven basements training on my swordplay. I did invent the Devil Blade Style and I think that it could be improved. The Devil Blade Style is based off pure power and the Seventy Two Demons in the Ars Goetia. I made sure that I honored my Underworld Roots with it and I could use it with Wave's power Kyode but I tend to use a weapon with it because it is easier for me so the more you know.

After training, I looked at the clock and I saw that I have spent an hour. My swordsmanship was great according to people that I've trained than me. I said,"Man, I'm beat you guys.". I sat down as I sensed something. "So what do you want with me Jasra?" I said. I saw the genie standing there as she said,"I think you should be sleeping. You have school today.". "I know but I can't sleep. My blood wants to keep on fighting." I said,

Jasra said,"You know that is your fault right? I mean you just accept anyone into your body so that you can get stronger.". "Yeah but I don't hate it. I mean I wouldn't have met all of you guys. So how are Anima and Damon doing?" I said. "They're in an interesting problem. I mean they're fighting with each other about their place in Arcadia." said Jasra. "Sometimes. They're so romantic half of the time and fighting the other half time." I said while sighing.

Jasra said,"So how many training do you have left to do?". "I have to train up my body, my elemental powers, and a lot more stuff. Have you seen my training regime?" I said. "I did." said Jasra. "So why did you ask?" I said. Jasra said,"You know that you are a very interesting kid. You should decide on a girl who you want to date, I want you to make her happy.". "But I'm with..." I said. "I know so think about it." said Jasra. She was gone as I sat there. 

Six hours later, I was standing in my kitchen and I was in deep thought. It was about what Jasra said to me. I loved Rain a lot but I haven't been that devoted to her. I was known as a Player and I want to control my lust but I was like my human dad in my youth. He was very much a player. I was wearing my black sweatpants. I was drinking some water and I wasn't tired. I usually eat and sleep during my classes to recharge my body.

I noticed that my phone was going off like nothing else as I answered it. I was making some food as I said,"You got Natsu.". "Ah Natsu. It is good that you answer my call." said the voice. "Oh hey. So is there something going on up there or what gramps." I said. My grandfather Hayate Raiden and he is the head god of the God's Realm. He also taught me Akmo Su which is a strength boosting technique and it helps with some of my magic's power.

Hayate said,"So I know that Eon told you about time travel two days ago.". "He did Gramps. Did a big event happen up there?" I said. "You know about Father Time right? Eon works under him and the old man is always worried about something." said Hayate. "So what is it? Is it good news or bad news?" I said. "Bad news. You know Tatsu and the others right? They came here and they effected the time stream by a little." said Hayate.

I said,"So what happened?". "He noticed that there are something called time pockets appearing all of the world. We're handing it but I just need to tell you about it." said Hayate. "Gotcha gramps. I'll keep an eye on them. So how do I destroy them?" I said. "You just need to seal it and I know that you can handled it. Good luck with your relationship problems." said Hayate. He hanged up as I said,"I don't have problems with women do I?".

I sat down with my breakfast which consist of pure ice, a ton of meat, a lot of spicy foods, and a lot of water. This is for my powers so I eat like an animal but to protect my friends, it is worth it to me so yeah. I turned on the TV and they were still talking about the Star Carnival. I am happy that I won it but a man can get sick of it. The Kyoto Zombie incident which would cause world wide panic isn't a things thanks to the Carnival and the government.

I finished breakfast as I noticed that I had twenty minutes to get to school. I stood up as I said,"I think I'll wear that today.", I was using Paragon Origin as my clothing so I changed it. It was now a black jacket with a white shirt under it. I had on my two necklaces. I had on the Celestial Spheres around my arms and legs with them not stopping my speed at all. I had my rings and watches with my black and red sneakers 

I stood there as I looked at my eyes. I was happy that they recovered from being gold with that being the only thing that I hated about my Demon/Devil form. I also pushed back some of my hair and I saw my earring of a silver ring. I looked at it as I said,"Man, I honestly forgot how I got this thing in the first place. I think it was because of a girl but I could wrong. I guess I just forgot.". I opened the main door as I noticed a huge crowd of reporters outside of my house.

I jumped over them and I landed on the other side of the street. They rushed toward me and I thanked the gods that a car didn't coming to hit them. I wasn't in the mood to stop a truck today. "Natsu! What is like having the Underworld King as your father." said a reporter. They surrounding me and I didn't escape quick enough. "Um great I guess. Hey look I see ...." I said. I sensed something as I said,"Get behind me now.".

A time pocket opened up as a group of mutants appeared from it. They all looked like something out of an a apocalyptic future as I thought,"I guess I need to make sure that these things don't run wide at all.". I made a giant burst of light as everyone in the area including the ones from the future. I think I remember learning that things from a future that looks this are sensitive to light is very interesting to say the least.

I moved the reporters back a couple of feet and I made sure that they didn't try to get a scoop of the fight because I tend to go overboard. The things from the future rushed toward me and I made giant trees which blocked their path. "Gaia Whips!" I said. Two giant vines then came out of the ground and they knocked them into the air. I then made a huge amount of fire coming out of the ground as I yelled,"Svarog Pillar!". The mutants were burned to ashes along with the trees. 

The fire burned brightly as I use both water and wind to make the fire go out before it burned the city to the ground. It was an intense fire to say the least. I noticed that the reporters were coming toward me and I wasn't in a mood to explain what happened to them. I looked up to the clouds as I said,"It is time to use that.". I moved them down to where I was and I made a wall blocking the reporters and I ran. I also close the time pocket using my hands.

I made it to the front of the school as I took a deep breath. "Are you alright man?" said a voice. I saw Issac standing there as he said,"Did you just run from Turkey or something?". "What if I said yes to that?" I said. "That would be you man. So did you find anything about the Sorcerers?" said Issac. "I would have told you anything new if I gotten any. Hell, I don't even know how many Sorcerers are here." I said.

We walked toward the building as I sensed a lot of people coming toward me. They were students as I said,"So is a test coming up or what?". "Yeah. Usually after the Star Carnival, we have another Soul Exam plus an Class War." said Issac. "One word. Sweet." I said. I was stuck helping people for about ten minutes and I walked up to my classroom. I was well known in the school because I had a lot of titles to my name.

I was known as the Dragon King, the youngest member of the Executive Committee, the son of the Underworld King, my name in the group the Syndicate Slayer, the "little brother" of both Akiko and Zora, the winner of the Action War (which allows me to do whatever I want so that explains my lack of a dress code despite being an SS) and Star Carnival, and many more. I opened the door and I said hi to my class.

I noticed that we had new seats and since I'm the overpowered protagonist, I sit in the corner by the window and I was right. Thanks luck. I walked over there as I saw my girlfriend reading a book and I took it from her. "Do you want me to throw you out a window?" said Rain. "I think I'm strong enough to handle your gravity by now." I said. "Do you want to test that theory Natsu? I am in an interesting mood today." said Rain. 

I sat down next to her as I said,"I'm going to guess that it is about Tsuki.". She along with Katsuo were the final two to transfer to our class and to my knowledge, Tsuki still has a crush on me and I think something strange is going to happen with three girls who love me. I sighed as the bell rang starting homeroom. Ms. Sullivan walked in as she said,"I bet you all know that the second Soul Exam is coming up.". 

Cindy said,"Yeah for someone is going to have some trouble with it.". Everyone looked at Harry who said,"I actually studied for once!". "Yeah and Natsu can keep in his pants." said Blair. "Hey. I take a strong offense to that." I said. We were about to have one of our famous argument that could go up to an hour but I was stopped by Rain Scott and Blair was stopped by Katsuo. "The boss may be an idiot when it comes to women but I think that..." said Katsuo.

After Katsuo finished his speech about me which was good and bad, our homeroom teacher got the attention back. "After the Soul Exam, we have another Class War with a very interesting prize for winning this one." said Ellen. "So what did our class win from the last one?" said Sekien. "Thanks to a certain problem involving a certain idiot, we didn't actually find a winner for that one. So what is the reward for this one?" said Rain. "Harsh." I said.

Ellen said,"It is that the winning class for each grade gets first dibs on what they want for the Cultural Festival.". "I see. That does seem like a reason to win." said Masaru. "And also one unlucky boy or girl has to dress up a girl. It is a school tradition." said Akane. "I question your great grandfather a lot Rain." I thought. "So on that topic, do we have any volunteers? Nominations?" said Ellen. I had a bad feeling about all of this.

Tsuki stood up as she said,"I think we should pick Natsu!". I looked at her and I said,"Okay. I have two problems with your plan. One it is too obvious and two...". I turned into Sora and I said,"I can already be a girl.". "I think you are the best for it cos." said Masoko. I walked up to Terry and I said to the class,"Why not Terry or Seth? I mean these two would be perfect as girls and I really don't want to do it.".

Urara said,"Those two would be good choices.". "And I don't want to!" said Soran who hid in his box somehow in his desk. "What about me?" said Harry. "No way!" said the girls. "I guess being a pervert isn't helping your case buddy." said Tatsu. "How about we have a vote?" said Jake. "That sounds like a good idea to me." said Rex. I noticed that it was 30 for me as a girl and 10 for me not as a girl and Rain said to me,"I voted against you.".

I sighed as I said,"At least you're honest about it.". I went back to being the normal me and Ellen said after the vote,"Natsu. If this helps you, you are the Agent for the Class so you get to decide what our class does.". "That helps a little but I'm not a big fan of being Sora for that long." I said. "So what are we doing for the rest of the day anyway?" said Amy. "Who knows?" said Ryo. "You're being tested by me arrow boy." said a voice.

Akio Payne aka Alpha Nova stood in the doorway as Yu said,"So what are you doing here?". "I was asked to test you kids in a fight." said Akio. He asked Ellen to leave as he shut both doors. "Not to be mean Yu but your father figure is weird." said Nazar. Akio glared at him as he said,"I know that you all know about the Crois being well not dead. The Prince told you about that fact and we are going to start training your power so get on your P.E. Uniforms and head to the field.".

The entire class stood in the P.E field as Akio said,"I'm training you little organisms for the first half and the next one is with Quantum himself.". "That sounds awesome." said Dante and Haru. "Okay. I know that you were all in middle school at one point. We are going to test some things on you kids. It is softball pitch, standing long jump, 100 meters dash, and grip strength test. You know that we didn't allow you kids to use your powers during them so now, lets do it." said Akio.

After two hours, most of the class was tired from it. "Man. I thought I wouldn't have done this much work today." said Terry. "It isn't that bad." I said. "We aren't super humans!" yelled Stacey. I looked up as Mia said,"What is it?". "Quantum." said Akio. The hero crashed down as he said,"Welcome! I am Quantum.". "Who else would you be?" said Cora. "An older and destructive husband with no idea of resistant." said Irene.

I sighed as Vance said,"You kids will be in teams of five and then be put into Hero or Villain. This is to test out your battle powers.". The man pulled out a piece of paper as he said,"We'll have one team or the villains guard a nuclear weapon that they intended to destroy a country with so the heroes must be able to capture/defeat the villains or reach the weapon will win. However, the villains can also do capture/defeat the heroes and keep the weapon they win. Lets pick the teams!".  

I stood with Akane, Rain, and Tsuki plus Soran who was in his box. I got down to his level as I said to him,"Don't worry. We got this buddy.". "Are you sure about that?" said Tsuki. "You're talking to the guy who can defeat anyone in his path." said Rain. "Yeah. He doesn't know the meaning of the word stop." said Akane. "I love you guys too." I said. "Huh?" said Soran. "And the first two pairs to fight are going to be!" yelled Vance.

In his right hand, he held a ball that had the number one on it while the left hand had a ball that had the number four. "And we have the first team being Heroes while the fourth team being Villains. You kids may go all out after the villains enter for five minutes. We'll be watching the match from a good distance away and we will stop it if things get too dangerous." said Vance. I stood there as I thought to myself,"I guess this is going to be good.".

Narrator P.O.V
Masaru leaned against the wall as both Ryker and Yusuki looked at the fake nuclear weapon and Issac and Kyria were nearby. "This is very well made to say the least." said Ryder. "I guess people who made this went over the moon with it."said Yu. "So what are we going to do about him? He is the strongest one." said Masaru. "Yeah. His Devil Blood will make him a powerful opponent." said Kyria. "Lets build a plan then." said Issac.

Outside of the building, the girls were looking at the piece of paper with the building layout. "Okay. I guess we will have to keep it to memory." said Akane. "Yeah and this one looks way easier that thing with AN earlier." said Tsuki. Rain looked at Soran who was shaking like crazy as she said,"So is this normal for you?". "I'm sorry. I am just really scared because we are up against the church girl and she is nice but I'm scared." said Soran.

Natsu said,"You told me that you were half vampire and half fallen angel before. I guess this must be hard for you buddy.". "Yeah but I want to win. My best friend defeated her so I can do it because he is my big brother." said Soran. "See Rain. I can be a good influence on people." said Natsu. "Yeah. It is obvious." said Rain. "Oh it is the bond of men." said Tsuki. "I think Harry and Issac have one of those." said Akane.

Quantum along with the rest of the class were in a nearby building from the one that both Team 1 and 4 were in. "Okay kids. You should watch them and then build up a plan to defeat anyone in your way for good." said Vance. He held a notepad as he thought,"Natsu my boy. You are my student but here and now, you are just a normal student so don't expect any graces from me.". Team 1 sneaked in and Soran said,"We did it. Yeah.".

Natsu said,"Make sure that you keep your guard up.". The five walked around as Natsu thought,"So we have Akane's fire power, Rain's gravity, ice, and light power, Soran's magic and time plus his power from being both a fallen angel and vampire, and Tsuki's water power. We have a plan and if I know fear like I do...". He sensed something as he said,"Soran! Plan 10!". He made a power barrier as he blocked both an explosion and lightning.

Kyria and Masaru stood there as Terry said,"Wow! They came to fight Natsu!". Natsu grabbed the three girls as Masaru tried to hit them with an explosion. "Are you girls okay?" said Natsu. "I thought you didn't run from a fight Natsu!" said Masaru. " I don't." said Natsu. "Man. Those guys know for a fact that Natsu is strong in close combat so they thought he would be alone." said Nazar. "Time for you to be defeated!" said Kyria.

Both Kyria and Masaru were grabbed by Natsu with one being a clone. Natsu and his clone slammed the two into each other as Natsu said,"You thought that ambushing me would be a dumb idea but I'm stronger and faster than you all think!". Masaru and Natsu were about to fight as the girls plus Soran who was hiding watched them. "So what happened? Did you guys get defeated by Natsu yet?" said Issac.

Kyria said,"Not yet but just stay there okay?". "Will do." said Issac. "So how are they hearing each other since we can't hear them?" said Seth. "They have wireless transceivers, a rough idea of their current location, and there is this!" said Vance. He held some tape and he said,"This proves that they are captured. They have 30 minutes to get to the weapon you got me?!". "Um sure." said the class in unison.

Urara said,"Doesn't the Heroes have an unfair advantage in this?". "They do but they should be able to figure it out." said Vance. "Um Mr. Quantum." said Mia. The hero saw Masaru launching himself with an explosion as Natsu yelled,"Go!". He was hit with the explosion and Silver Sable as Masaru said to him."You can't focused on them when we're here!". He noticed that some tape was around his leg as Natsu said,"You're capture son!".

The three girls were gone as Soran was still missing. "Kyria!" yelled Masaru. Natsu then dodged her attack and he dodge Masaru's explosion punch. "Man! Natsu can't land a single hit on them before he is counter by two powerful Souls." said Cindy. Natsu stood there as he said,"Lets go! Blinding Blast and Star Shower!". Both Kyria and Masaru were hit with stars and a blinding light as Natsu ran away from them.

Meanwhile, the three girls found Issac, Ryker, and Yusuki with the weapon. "Both Kyria and Masaru have a lot to do." said Issac. "Yeah. You should have gone with them at the least Ryker." said Yu. "I know but what if they thought to split up, I don't think you guys can handle all four of them at once since one is dating Natsu." said Ryker. "You got a point there." said Issac. "Yeah. So do you guys want me to do it?" said Yu.

The boys nodded as Akane felt Yu behind her. The three girls were out in the open as Ryker said,"We knew that if we sent Kyria and Masaru after Natsu, the rest of you would come to us.". "So where is Soran?" said Issac. 'Why should we tell you villains?" said Akane. "Yeah and we wouldn't give up Soran like that." said Tsuki. "That's right." said Rain. "You Heroes are going to have some trouble against us for sure." said Yu.

Natsu hid as he thought,"I need to get them to be apart. I wonder how the girls are doing.". "Hey. So are you okay Natsu?" said Akane. He put his finger up to his ear as he said,"Yeah. You guys okay? It should be up there right?". "It is but we got caught." said Tsuki. "And they're coming closer. Where is Soran?" said Rain. "He is going through with the plan and he coming soon." said Natsu. "Oh Natsu. It is time." said a voice.

He saw both Kyria and Masaru as Natsu said,"Oh hey you guys.". Masaru made an explosion which shook the entire building but it didn't destroy it. Natsu was knocked back as Kyria said,"We can't now hold back against you at all so we're going all out on you.". "So tell us. Where is Soran and what is the Plan 10?" said Masaru. Above them. "What are they doing there?" said Ryker. "Okay. You two cover me." said Rain.

Akane and Tsuki made a huge amount of fire and water as Rain jumped over Ryker who was lost by the conflicting elements. "Issac now!" yelled Ryker. Issac stood there as he said,"Passion Ball and Chain!". Rain was slammed into the ground as Ryker grabbed the weapon. He turned his legs into a car engine as he punched Akane while running. Yu said,"We're going to defeat you guys without a fight.". Akane said,"Natsu is fighting against both Kyria and Masaru so we're not giving up.".

Natsu stood there as Masaru said,"I guess you survived my first strike so why don't you fight like the last time?". "I can't. Hurry Soran." thought Natsu. "You got some courage to ignore us." said the girl who was getting mad. "You need to stop this now! It is get out of hand!" said Ben. "Yeah and where did Soran go?" said Amy. The two were rushing toward him and he yelled,"Now!". The two stopped moving as they said,"What the?".

Soran stood there and he held his hand forward. "I'm not letting you move toward us anymore and I am going to defeat you." said Soran. "Are they frozen in gravity?" said Rex. "I don't think that is a normal gravity move." said Matt. "That is Time powers. Soran is one of the people who have that power at all." said Tatsu. "Wow. I didn't see that from him." said Blair. Soran said,"Sorry that I'm so late Natsu.".  "Don't worry. We just need the girls to do their part." said Natsu.

He punched the nearby wall as he send a blinding light up to the three villains. The three girls ran to the weapon as Vance said,"And the Heroes win!". The five villains were shocked by this as Soran said,"We did it!". "Yeah. You guys were great but you went up against me and Soran. We are good friends right?" said Natsu. He put his fist out as Soran put his fist out. The two fist pumped as the explosion man sighed.

Soran walked back to class in a good mood as Tsuki said,"You seem so happy.". "Yeah. This is so weird." said Natsu. "I guess your confidence got to him." said Akane. "So what team won the other matches?" said Soran. "According to Alex, her team won." said Rain. "That's good. I think Team 2, 8, and 6 won." said Natsu. "Astral?" said the girls. "A little bit of a and b." said Natsu who looked away from them.

Soran opened the door as Nazar said,"Hey Soran! Your time power were so awesome against them and it was epic seeing you and Natsu defeat two powerful opponents!". Soran hid behind Natsu as he said,"Nazar. Soran isn't the most brave type.". "Sorry about that bro. I didn't know about that." said Nazar. Soran ran to his desk in a second as he hid in his box. "Wow. He isn't really social." said Blair who stood there.

Natsu walked back to his desk as he said,"The boy has his reasons so I think we let it go and relax for once.". "Don't you have some training to do later?" said Akane. "Six hours worth of training. I can't let my skills go down even for a second." said Natsu. "You know that you can take a break right? For me?" said Tsuki. Rain moved her desk right next to his as she rested on his arm. "He is mine so back off." said Rain.

Natsu smiled as Ellen walked back into the room. "You all did great today according to both Alpha Nova and Quantum so you may relax until the bell ring or just go home. I think one person is already doing that." said Ellen. Natsu was gone as Tatsu said,"He can never stay still can he?". "I think you would know that answer best Tatsu." said Ryo. The bell rang as a normal day of training ended and nothing bad happened afterwards.

Next Time,
The Day right before the Soul Exam changes for a lot of people. What does this mean? Will Rain show her love for Natsu more? Will the other girls show their affection for Natsu more? This and more next time on Soul!

Teams for Cops and Robbers/Heroes and Villains.
Team 1: Natsu Xasius, Rain Scott, Akane Blaze, Tsuki Toyama, and Soran Chainsaw.
Team 2: Sekien Ozaki, Masoko Infernos, Harry Adams, Cindy Malone, and Jake Walker.
Team 3: Irene Rhodes, Cora Youko, Lucy Rowe, Dante Skidmore, and Seth Richards.
Team 4: Ryker Tate, Masaru Hirano, Kyria Finch, Issac Lance, and Yusuki Payne.
Team 5: Charl Steel, Moka Banks, Ryo Conner, Haru Ichirou, and Mia Cruz.
Team 6: Rex Anderson, Amy Ramos, Alex Travis, Matt Ray, and Stacey Hale.
Team 7: Tatsu Xasius, Tara Cross, Karla Watson, Terry Rios, and Dana Reid.
Team 8: Nazar Kern, Katsuo Takeda, Ben Barton, Blair Goodwin, and Urara Sunada.

Matches:
Team 1 vs Team 4. Winner Team 1.
Team 2 vs Team 3. Winner Team 2.
Team 5 vs Team 8. Winner Team 8.
Team 6 vs Team 7. Winner Team 6.

Fall 1-C Roster:

Back Door
Lockers for all the students in the class

Nazar Kern
Masoko Infernos
Seiken Ozaki 
Rain Scott
Natsu Xasius
Ryker Tate
Yusuki Payne
Masaru Hirano   
Tsuki Toyama   
Akane Blaze   
Ryo Conner
Haru Ichirou
Amy Ramos   
Ben Barton   
Issac Lance   
Tatsu Xasius
Mia Cruz
Seth Richards   
Katsuo Takeda   
Blair Goodwin   
Harry Adams
Cindy Malone
Jake Walker
Rex Anderson   
Urara Sunada   
Alex Travis
Stacey Hale
Matt Ray   
Lucy Rowe   
Dante Skidmore   
Charl Steel
Moka Banks
Kyria Finch   
Irene Rhodes   
Cora Youko   
Tara Cross
Dana Reid
Terry Rios   
Karla Watson  
Soran Chainsaw

Front Door
Blackboard along with Ellen Sullivan’s decks.

19 Boys
21 Girls
Class 1-A Roster:

Back Door
Lockers for all the students in the class

Cole Glacier
  Aira Takara
Daichi Powell   
Brian Thornton
Kana Moore
Krista Ramsey
  Rias Reyes
Rin Kichirou   
Aina Elton
Kazuki Newton
Avery Troy
  Tora Miyake
  Reizo Oshima
Zara Jett   
Lisa James
Anna Castro
  Jade Cannon
  Keiko
Lee Wilson  
Lin Farrar
Shon Barraza
Solana Sparks   
Lucile Serrano    
Kyle Shields   
Aegha Lord
Wren Worth
  Jasmine Burke
Dylan Dyer
Sidney Vaughn
Connie Logan
Asato Shumei
Ayuri Sonan   
Mae Blake  
Wanda Morales  
Carly Fox
Issei Moran
Wayne Wolf   
Mari Luna  
Preston Lloyd   


Front Door
Blackboard along with Reva Raiden’s desk.

13 Boys.

26 Girls.   

No comments:

Post a Comment