Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Soul Episode 83 Star Carnival part 9 Top 8! Fights with a lot of explosive power!

  
A/N: A weird title is nothing new for this so lets just begin. We only have four matches in this one as they are going to be filled with a lot of filler in between the fight. I plan to have the final four and final match in the next part. I promise that it will be over then. Some big changes will happen to the school and some will be good with some will be bad. Lets begin in the waiting room with Natsu and Akane who are just friends right now. Wink Wink. There will be some new toys for Natsu to use by the way.

Natsu looked at his match as he said,"Okay. I'm ready. ". He went to the door as Akane said,"Natsu. I am going to be cheering hard for you okay.". "Thanks Akane." said Natsu. He walked away as Akane smiled. She went onto her phone as she said,"Sorry about that Carly. That was just Natsu. He is one of a kind.". "I figured that out Akane. You were so close and awesome. Everyone is so proud of you Akane." said Carly.

Akane said,"It wasn't that to me Carly and it wasn't that great. I was so scared at the end and I had my best friend cheering for me.". "You did good to me and the others Akane. You know that you can win for sure next time." said Carly. "I wasn't able to move on and I'm pretty sure that I made an idiot of myself." said Akane. "Why are you like this?" said Carly. "It is nothing like that Carly." said Akane who sniffled. 

Carly said,"You're my best friend and I know that you're going to be an awesome Soul.". Akane was crying as Natsu hear it. "God dam it! Why the hell didn't I stay behind to comfort her?! She is one of the closest people to me. I'm going to help her and now, I have more of a reason to fight. Don't worry Akane. I'm going to win for the both of us!" said Natsu. He pumped into Exertion as he said,"Oh. It is you.". 

Natsu went back as he said,"What are you doing here?". "God. His heat is making Vivid go nuts for sure." thought Natsu. "You're interesting for sure Natsu. Your power is amazing. I bet that it could make Quantum look like a joker." said Exertion. Natsu walked past him as he said,"I'm need to get going to my match.". "You're going to face Sekien soon so he is going to pass Quantum at number one. I know this so your match with him will be good for testing him." said Exertion.

The hero said,"He used his fire power and it was great so when it comes to that fight, you better not let him win without a fight boy.". Natsu thought of his friend and what he saw of him. "You are an idiot child. I don't know what they see in you. Your match is starting soon." said Exertion. "I am not Ryder or Vance." said Natsu. "That is so ..." said Exertion. "It's obvious then? Get this through your head then hot head." said Natsu.

Exertion looked at him as Natsu said,"Sekien isn't you! He is Sekien Ozaki and he isn't your puppet like your other children!". He walked away as Exertion was mad. Natsu saw Kyle as he said,"Are you ready to lose?". "Not going to happen Kyle. I got a reason for fighting now." said Natsu. "We got two powerhouses up now and one is going down today. Natsu vs Kyle!" said Ellen. "Begin!" yelled Akio as the two rushed toward each other.

Earlier. Akane said,"So did his match start yet?". "Not yet Akane." said Issac. He along with Rain sat with the other three finalists excluding Nazar as Akane's face looked terrible. "You need to get back to the nurse right now!" said Rain. "That isn't from the fight. It is something else." said Akane. She sat in the middle of her friends as Issac said,"I hope you're okay.". "You did great Akane. We should see how the others do now." said Rain. "Yeah. So how is Natsu going to do this?" said Akane.

Ryder was on his phone watching the screen as he said,"Are you watching this Kouta?". The boy sat there as he said,"Yeah. This Natsu better be good.". "Go big brother/Natsu!" yelled a lot of people in the stands. "Natsu is going to be good right Vance?" said Kaori. "Yeah. I'm sure about that." said the hero. "You got this my boy." thought Vance. "Natsu is going to go all out to start with so I should do it too!" yelled Kyle.

He made a giant wave that was about 50 feet tall. Natsu stood there as he took a deep breath. "Time to show you my power Kyle! LETS GO! POWERFUL HEAVEN STORM AND RIPPER OF THE UNIVERSE!". He made a giant blast which made the wave exploded as he made the attack that helped defeated Blossom and Zora. Kyle then dodged the attack as it caused a huge impact in the ground as Kyle said,"Wow. You're not holding back.".

Natsu said,"Now come at me bro. Power Sphere!". Kyle made a huge fire wall and the sphere went right through the wall to hit Kyle. It made a giant explosion and Kyle's face healed from it. "Wow. He is able to take Natsu's attacks thanks to his power of his Phoenix." said Anna. "Yeah but Natsu isn't giving up." said Issac. "Fire and Water Combo! Steam Burst!" yelled Kyle. Natsu was surround in steam as he stood there.

Kyle rushed toward him but Natsu blocked his attempt with both his blue flame sword and green flame sword on his hands. Kyle went back as Natsu said,"This is my fire power so lets burn you to ash!". He rushed toward Kyle with his swords as he yelled,"HELL SLASHES OF INTENSE FIRE AND ULTIMATE COLD! FEEL THE WRATH OF THEIR COMBO! LETS GO! QUASAR AND SPACE!".

Kyle went back as the swords hit the ground where he once stood. It was half frozen and half burned as Natsu put the blades back. "Fine. If Vivid won't work, Shade is up now! Lets go!" yelled Natsu. He made Shade appeared as it was in the shape of a ball. He threw it toward Kyle who blasted it with a lot of fire into it but it was absorbed into it. "What the hell is that thing? It is like that thing from outer space." said Nazar.

Sekien said,"It seems to me like it is a black hole.". Kyle went back from the attack as Natsu turned in ball into a scythe. "Void Scythe!" yelled Natsu. Kyle dodged the attack with the scythe missing its target by a few inches. "Stay still! Thunder Crash!" yelled Natsu. Kyle was hit with the thunderbolt as he recovered from it. "Arrow Storm!" yelled Kyle. Natsu turned the scythe into a shield which took in the attack with ease.

Kyle said,"Angelic Wings!". He created two wings as he flew over Natsu. "Elemental Storm!" yelled Kyle. Natsu with pelted with Darkness, Earth, Fire, Light, Water, Wind, and Thunder and Kyle saw that he was eating it. "Amazing stuff Kyle but lets go with this one next. Firing Blast of Sivarth, the Dragon God!" said Natsu. Kyle was hit with the attack that defeat Akio during the Power Festival two weeks ago.

Kyle landed on the ground as he said,"Dragon Shot!". Natsu closed his eyes as he dodged them with ease. "Wind Breath!" yelled Natsu. He made a hurricane come out of his mouth as Kyle was in the air from it. "That was the power of the Dragon and now it is right now Cancer's (the Zodiac spirit) turn to shine!" said Natsu. He jumped up there as his arms turned into swords. He slashed Kyle who then recovered. "This is a battle of attrition at its finest." said Anna.

Kyle yelled,"Dragon Lances!". Natsu went straight into the ground from it as Kyle placed his hand in front of Natsu. "Boom." said Kyle. He made a giant fireball as it made Natsu burn. Kyle saw that the boy was a fake. "Where the hell did?" said Kyle. "DRAGON HYPERNOVA STRIKE!" yelled a voice. Kyle was hit by the attack as he was out cold from hitting the ground with a lot of force and Akio yelled,"Winner! Natsu Xasius!".    

Natsu was walking toward the stands and he saw Sekien walking by him. "Natsu. I told Issac this but I'm not going easy on him." said Sekien. "I honestly think that you're going to have a hard time with him. He may be a idiot when it comes to the feelings of women but he is an excellent Soul. You are going to have a challenge with him." said Natsu. "I'll keep that in mind when I fight. Are you ready to fight me?" said Sekien.

Natsu said,"I may fight Masaru and Rain.". "I'm pretty sure that we're moving up in the tourney now and not moving around." said Sekien. "Okay. I'm ready for everything that you go so don't go show me all of your tricks in your match." said Natsu. "I won't. Go to the stands already." said Sekien. The tall boy walked away as Sekien put his hadn into a fist. "I won't use that power like I did in my earlier match." said Sekien.

Nazar walked over to the other finalists and Akane. "Man. I missed your match Natsu. It would have been awesome to watch." said Nazar. "Nice job for making it here in the first place." said Anna. "I'll take that as a compliment Anna. So I guess me and you are fighting next round Masaru." said Nazar who sat next to Anna. "You're going down." said Masaru. "I would like to see you go down a couple of levels." said Nazar.

Nazar said,"So wait. I just figured something out. Sekien shoots out attacks with a lot of power and force behind them. I don't think Issac stands a chance.". "You are wrong Nazar." said Natsu. "Do you know how they work Natsu?" said Rain. "They're human beings so they have limits. They need to use other powers to their advantage and Masaru could lose if he goes overboard with his Power so yeah." said Natsu. Sekien and Issac stood there as Ellen yelled,"Begin!".

Sekien froze the ground as Issac said to him,"You need to find out a better opening strike Sekien! Passion Flames!". He made passion flames which still had the same effect as regular fire. "I guess he was right about you." said Sekien. "I know that you're talking about Natsu so yeah, he told me a little trick to fight against elemental fighter like yourself. It is time for Dual Element Mode now! Ice and Thunder!" said Issac.

His right half of his body was making a huge amount of thunder and the left half was making a huge amount of ice. "Passion Lunar Cutlass!" yelled Issac. Several lunar moons came out of him with half being made of thunder and half being made of ice. Sekien dodged them by using an earth wall but it broke after a couple of them with him getting hurt by them. "So why doesn't he use his fire? I mean half of Issac's attack will melt with ease from them." said Akane.

Masaru said,"He is testing him.". "You're lying." thought Natsu. Issac jumped over a giant earth fist as Issac said,"Passion Combat Cleaver!". Issac hit Sekien with both ice and thunder thanks to the ax that he made. "Ouch. That had to hurt." said Rain. "Yeah. I would hate to be hit with that attack for sure." said Anna. Sekien recovered as he said,"Light and Shadow Stream Storm!". A shield appeared in front of Issac as several thin rays of light and shadows hit the shield.

The shield was gone as Issac said,"Passion Hot Spring!". Sekien was blasted into the air by a lot of passion as Issac said,"Passion Devil Swords!". He jumped up to Sekien and he was slashed by blades that looked more demonic. Issac landed on the ground as Nazar said,"Man. Sekien is getting owned out there.". "If he used his fire, he could win this." said Anna. "He doesn't want to use that power on anyone. He hates it." said Masaru.

Akane said,"Huh? What are you talking about?". "You wouldn't understand." said Masaru. "I think she would like to know." said Rain. Masaru grunted as Natsu said,"I'll explain later Akane.". Sekien landed on the ground as Issac said,"I know that you have some firepower and I'm going to bring it to play! Passion Devil Fury!". He fired an attack which blasted Sekien back more as he was getting mad from it.

Exertion said from his seat,"Let the fire out my boy. It is your friend and using it will crush anything in the path of the man who defeats Quantum.". Sekien's hair was on fire and he yelled causing the fire on his head to grow three sizes,"Burn in hell now bastard!". Issac quickly made a suit of armor and a very huge fire around him. "Passion...." said Issac. The fire broke through as he screamed from it. He was out cold with serious burns as Reva yelled,"Winner Seiken Ozaki!".

Natsu looked at his phone as Nazar said,"So how is Issac doing?". "Akane says that Issac's burns aka Sekien's fire from his fight are very serious and he will have to be in surgery. Ryder says he can do in a hour at the least." said Natsu. "I hope he is okay." said Nazar. The two sat there with Masaru due to Sekien get rid of the excess heat plus Anna vs Rain was getting ready for their match. Masaru was currently "sleeping" nearby them.

Natsu said,"He is stubborn Nazar. I also got faith in the Doctor down there. I wasn't going to say this with her here but Rain has a strong chance of losing.". "Anna has a lot more diversity compared to Rain but I think Rain is stronger." said Nazar. "You have a point but the chances for Rain to win are 40%." said Natsu. "You got no faith in the woman who loves you after your antics. That is sad man. I think she would be pissed." said a voice.

The two boys saw Sekien standing here as he said,"I check in with Issac. He is fine and in surgery as we speak.". "That's good. So do you hate Natsu?" said Nazar. The boy sat down as he said,"Not at all Nazar. He is actually an interesting Soul to say the least. I just think he should faith in her.". "I do but I'm worried okay?" said Natsu. "I think she would like to hear that." said Sekien, The two girls were standing in the middle of the arena as Reva yelled,"Begin!".

Anna flew up as she said,"I know that you use Gravity so I'm staying far away from the ground and I don't think you could hit me from up here.". "Frozen Blasts!" yelled Rain. Anna immediately dodged the ice using her wings which looked just like angel. "Lava Blasts!" yelled Anna. Rain immediately dodged the lava which burned through the ground. "Frenzy Trees!" yelled Anna. Rain held back the trees coming toward her with gravity but she was launched into the air by one of them.

Natsu covered his eyes as Nazar said,"Hey Natsu. You should probably look at this.". "Why? Did she lose?" said Natsu. "Not at all." said Sekien. Natsu opened his eyes as he saw Rain as a angel. "She is beautiful." said Natsu. "That is a Beast Form right Sekien?" said Nazar. "Yeah. Will this new form of her give her an edge?" said Sekien. "I hope so." said Natsu. Rain flew around Anna and the other girl has trying to hit her.

Anna yelled,"Harpie Scream!". Rain dodged the ear piercing scream as she said,"Angel Song.". She sung a song as Anna went to the ground and she was out cold. She hit the ground as she was sleeping like a baby. Rain floated down as Rain said,"So is she out cold?". Reva pulled out her phone and she made a gong sound. It didn't wake Anna up as Reva said,"Yep.". She took a deep breath as she yelled to the crowd,"Winner Rain Scott!".

Issac woke up as Ryder said,"You are awake.". "Thanks so much man. I just happy to be alive right now because that fire was so hot." said Issac. "You're welcome but it did come at a price." said Ryder who looked away. "Like what?" said Issac. "Your blood was almost gone because of the fire. You're lucky to have such a good friend and your scars." said Issac. Issac saw that he had a scar that went across his left and right hand with both of them being in a cast.

Issac said,"So who gave me blood?". "Natsu. You should have an improved healing factor plus an extra thing." said Ryder. Issac stood up as he said,"I'll tell him thanks Ryder. You're going to be in a lot of work coming up.". "I know. Natsu's match is up soon." said Ryder. Issac was gone and Ryder said,"I wish I didn't have to do this. I wanted to watch his match up close and personal.". Issac made it back to the stadium to see Nazar and Masaru fighting.

Nazar punched Masaru straight in the jaw and he tried to hit him back. "This son of a bitch is so dam stubborn. That metal skin is like steel or some shit." thought Masaru. "I told you that I won't give up without a fight!" said Nazar who was in his Metal Armor. "Wow. That took less time then I thought. I did miss Rain's fight but oh well." said Issac. "It looks like Nazar is able to hit Masaru with his armor punch." said Akio. "Stay down Masaru!" yelled Nazar.

Issac stood there as he heard a voice say,"Hey Issac! ". He turned around to see Natsu standing there with a smile on his face. "I guess the surgery went faster than I thought." said Natsu. "Yeah. So did Rain win?" said Issac. "She used a power of a angel. It was beautiful man. They got a video replay of it." said Natsu. He walk next to Issac as Natsu said,"Hey. I'll win against Seiken for the both of us. A Power and Passion combo.". 

Issac said,"Thanks man. I owe you.". The two looked down as Nazar was hit by an explosion. "And Masaru got hit!" yelled Ellen. "You did really good man but you are getting tired. I thought that my quick fire explosions will be able to get through your armor to say the least. You will let up soon and my plan worked." said Masaru. Nazar looked at him as Masaru yelled,"Nuclear Blast!". He made a giant explosion as Nazar was out cold from it. Akio yelled,"The Winner is Masaru Hirano!".

Later, Natsu stood there with the other three finalists of Star Carnival. "So is Issac okay Natsu? He is still in surgery right?" said Rain. "He is fine. According to Ryder, my blood is actually healing him faster." said Natsu. "That's good." said Rain. "Natsu. You're going down." said Sekien. "Well, I am not going easy on you." said Natsu. "Rain. You better be ready to fight me because I'm in the mood for a fight." said Masaru.

Rain said,"Same here.". The four were ready to go as Reva said,"We will begin our match after we prepared the arena.". The four students left the arena and it changed into something fitting of a real tournament. "Wow. I really wanted to fight on there." said Issac. Akane sat next to him as she said,"I am going to cheer for our friends.". "Yeah. Lets go Natsu." said Issac. The crowd were getting pump for his fight.

Natsu stood in the waiting room as he said,"Okay. You are going down Sekien.". He walked out there as he sensed something. He turned around as he saw Exertion standing there. "Natsu. Take this." said Exertion. Natsu caught a bundle of dollars as Exertion said,"That is ten million dollars right there. All I ask of you is to make sure that Seiken uses his fire power on you and you take a fall. So how about it Natsu? This is only 1/100 of what you get.".

Natsu looked at the money as he said,"Screw you.". "Excuse me?" said Exertion. Natsu immediately burned the money as he said,"I think this will make the point clear to you old man. Exertion, Sekien is my friend and I'm not going to lose a fight just for money!". Exertion stood there as Natsu said,"I hate you so much Exertion and I hope that me beating your son in combat will make you learn your place fast and quick.". Natsu walked away as Exertion was pissed off.       

Next Time,
Natsu vs Sekien and Masaru vs Rain! The Finals begin with two powerful Soul plus the end of the Star Carnival. This and more next time on Soul!

Top 8 Matches:
Natsu Xasius vs Kyle Shields.
Sekien Ozaki vs Issac Lance.
Rain Scott vs Anna Castro.
Nazar Kern vs Masaru Hirano.

Boys (6):
Sekien Ozaki. 1-P. F. Earth, Fire, Ice, Wind, Shadows, Light, and Beast Form (Lion).
Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).
Kyle Shields. 1-A. SS. Darkness, Dragon, Earth, Fire, Light, Phoenix, Water, Weapon, Wind, and Thunder.

Nazar Kern. 1-H. F. Wind/Air, Poison, Metal, Earth, Water, Fire, Lightning/Thunder, Light, Shadow, Creation, Time, Space, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Ice.
Issac Lance. 1-C. SS. Passion.
Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Unknown.

Girls (2):
Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Ice, Light, Gravity, and Beast Form (Angel).
Anna Castro. California Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Beam from the chest, eye, and hands, Psychic, Teleportation, Intangible, Spike like material, Nature Control, Healing Factor, Ice, Jet Propulsion, Lava, Cloning, Sun Power, Shapeshifting, Sound Control, Super Speed, Luck Manipulation, Kinetic Energy, Steel, Fire, Magnetism, and Wings.).

Top 4 Matches:
Natsu Xasius vs Sekien Ozaki.
Rain Scott vs Masaru Hirano.

Boys (3):
Sekien Ozaki. 1-P. F. Earth, Fire, Ice, Wind, Shadows, Light, and Beast Form (Lion).
Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).
Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Unknown.

Girl (1):
Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Ice, Light, Gravity, and Beast Form (Angel).

No comments:

Post a Comment