Saturday, February 6, 2016

Soul Episode 72 Action War part 1 The School is in ruins so what happened?!


A/N: No new characters this episode but I have a feeling that Natsu is going to meet some interesting new faces next episode. Power Guild I hope to be every other week so I'm hoping that I can get it out on the week of the 15-19th but no promises. I say it here because Soul is coming out way faster than Power Guild. We are going to see more of Arthur the bear cub, Draco the dinosaur and a freaking dragon hybrid, Kenta which is a lot of things, Link aka the Crois, and Luna the wolf plus Natsu's training which wasn't shown at all because I wanted to show it off here and now. Lets begin with something that hasn't been seen in a long time a P.O.V. of our protagonist. It is mainly going to be that plus the regular one for flashbacks and for most of the story.  This is going to be a really long one because why not.

Natsu P.O.V
I woke up to Link aka my pet Crois who was currently jumping on my lap. I smiled at his antics as I said,"We're almost in Tokyo right?". He nodded as he was currently a cute puppy which got me some action from some girls. I may love Rain but a guy needs to be release once in a while. I saw her once when I wasn't in Cosmos, she was really overprotective and I get why she does that due to what my mother calls my immortal lust. 

I can't control it because it is natural. Rain and I haven't talk since then. I was on a train wearing my Paragon Origin which was currently a crimson red t-shirt and blue jeans. I had on my crimson red watch which had Visalth resting in it on my left arm, my dragon and sword necklace resting around my neck, the Celestial Spheres which around both of my arms and legs, and my headphones which were currently earbuds and tied around my phone.

I had on the Aetheral Ring on my left hand which had the ability to allow my spirits to go through it anymore, I had my Black Watch and Bracelet around my right arm, and I had a matching ring on my right hand with the name of Spectral Ring to my Aetheral Ring which allowed my Phantoms to use their full power which helped with me as well. I had the ability to access the Dragon Hero Armor and the Shadow Armor with my Dragon necklace. 

I was wearing my black and red sneakers which were part of Paragon Origin. I didn't have to wear my gloves anymore so my sword birthmark stick out.I also had the Agreement of Power around my waist. The train stopped as I caught Link before he fell to the ground. He was still young so I was taking care of him. "We're here Link old buddy so you know what to do right?" I said. Link nodded as he went into my ring.

I stood up to grab my bag aka a duffle bag and it had my souvenirs from my trio of little siblings. I left for work in my third job as a member of Syndicate, I brought them something and I know they will like it. I walked out of the train to smell the air as I said,"I'm back baby.". The people looked at me strange as I thought,"I guess a 6 foot 6 guy is weird.". I walked toward the machine to see a little girl looking at it.

She had long black hair and I think violet eyes. I went over to her as she said,"Can you see me sir?". I said,"Yeah. So you're a ghost right?". She floated up to my face as she said,"Yeah. I died here but I can't move on. Can you please help me?". "Sure thing squirt. What do you need me to do?" I said. I helped her moved on by buying her a soda. I may not get a lot of things in my life and this is one of many.

I was drinking my drink as I said,"Okay. Time to test out my training by getting home with my enhanced speed.". I asked Paragon Origin to make a pair of goggles and I said,"Boost!". I rushed through the city and I was running on the wall of buildings. I waved to shocked people as I jumped in the air. I went to the ground as I got ready to jump. "Dragon Boots!" I yelled. My feet turned into the dragon boots which has a sweet midnight and crimson mixture as I landed on the ground.

I noticed that once I jumped, I was going to make an earthquake as I said,"I'm going to regret this but screw it!". I jumped as I made a small earthquake as I boosted away from the impact. I was in front of my house which was six stories tall with seven large basements. My father actually wanted me to have a palace and I told him not to because well, this place is huge enough. I wanted a normal two floor place but my dad likes things big and grand.

I sense something as I noticed two people running to me. I fell to the floor as I saw Elena and Molly with the biggest grins on their face as they said,"Big brother!". They hugged me as I said,"I missed you guys too but you are killing me!". The two hugged harder as I thought,"Thank you Sirius for taking away my sense of pain.". I saw Jason in Wan's arms with her boyfriend Luke looking at me. I guess I scared him before so yeah.

Jason rushed toward me as I said to him,"Jason.". He hugged my head since my body was taken. I felt his little arms hug me hard as I said,"I missed you too.". "Me too!" said Jason. Wan said,"You know that I won't do that right?". "I know sis." I said. Luke got the three siblings off me as he said,"Do you think your big bro brought you back gifts?". They looked at me as I said,"Of course I did.". I opened my bag as they went through it.

"So how is school going?" I said. "It is going good. We actually have today off so we came to see your home. Did you need it that big?" said Wan who was shocked by the size. I said,"My real old man wanted it bigger.". "Yeah and that ain't big enough." said Luke. "I need to get to school. I've been gone for nine days and I miss my friends." I said. The three little ones looked at me as I made three hands.

I put them on each head as I said,"I promise that I will be there for every single one. I don't think I'm leaving any time soon. So do you two mind taking care of them for me because I have to get going to school?".  Luke said,"Sure thing Natsu.". "Yeah. I promise big brother will be back to pick you up from school today/" said Wan. They looked at me as I said,"I promise that I will be and I never forget a promise with you three.".

They had the biggest grins on their faces as I said,"I can't say no to you three but I have to jet.". I jumped up in the air as I sprouted my devil wings which I got from my parents as I flew toward the school. I hope my training was worth it because I went through hell to get stronger. I thought at first that I was doing it to protect my friends but over time, I learned that I need to get stronger for myself because of the Satanic Stone's true form.

Narrator P.O.V.
Natsu landed outside of the school as he said,"I'm back!". He looked up to see that the school was in a war zone. "So what happened to this place? Did I go so fast that I enter a different dimension which is very similar to my own or what? I mean I didn't right?" thought Natsu. He walked into the campus as he thought,"I don't see any students or teachers. Has the school always been like this and I never notice it before. This be an aha moment.". 

He sensed something as he moved back as several girls fell in front of him. "Wow. I guess they are planning a surprise party." thought Natsu. He then noticed that Joan was surround by several men and women who were large in charge as he noticed one of them sticking out. Evelyn stood there as she said,"You shouldn't have expected anything less from the Weapons Queen. We are the ones who discovered it first and why don't you get lost?".

Natsu thought,"This is the combination of all of the Judo and Sumo team. I need to help her now but the aura coming from glasses is pretty intense.". "I don't have any time for this so come at me. All of you at once fatties.". Natsu sighed as he thought,"This girl will never have friends but I like her style to say the least.". "Fine! We will attack you and we will use you to fight Akiko! Get her!" yelled the leader aka Evelyn.

The army rushed toward her as Natsu said,"They're taking their anger out on the wrong girl!". Joan stood there as Natsu said,"There are over 100 people against her. I need to help her but I better not let her see me to do it. I don't want her pride to be ruined". Joan and Natsu were gone in a flash as Joan used the sheath to hit them out cold while Natsu punched them but he was moving at a even faster speed than her.

Natsu was impressive with her skill as she had Evelyn planted on the ground with her swords against her large neck. Natsu noticed that they were all defeated as he landed on the ground. "Man. I forgot how scary she can be." said Natsu. "You win." said Evelyn. Evelyn ran off as Natsu said,"Glasses can sure be a weird and scary fighter to say the least.". She looked at him as she said,'What did you just call me Natsu and you came back earlier.". 

She glared at him as he said,"Do I have something on my face?". "You are taller than the last time we met." said Joan. She touched his chest as he said,"What are you doing?". "Your clothes are all ruffled up from I think flight." said Jaon. Natsu backed up as the girl giggled. She smiled as she said,"This is exciting now. You are stronger than you once were.". Natsu thought,"Wow. She is a lot stronger than I thought. Who knew.".

Joan looked away as she said,"You will be my prey one day so you better be ready to die.". She was gone as Natsu said,"I guess I better get ready to fight her for real next time. So what is going on here now? I wonder if my scouts know what is going on.". He moved his fingers as two ninjas made out of the shadows appeared. "So do you guys know what is going on here? I mean the school looks like it is a war or something." said Natsu.

One of the ninja said,"Right now master. The Action War is going on. It has been going on since the 12th. It is where all of the students fight.". "Why?" said Natsu. "Look at this young master." said the other ninja. He held a poster as it said the rules of the action war. "I see. I feel bad for the nurse." said Natsu. "Today is the final day of the War. I don't know if who has the scroll currently at the moment master." said the first ninja.

Natsu said,"Has anyone found it yet?". "Not yet master. It is still missing and the school looks like a war zone. You need to also survived all three days with the Golden Meteor." said the first ninja who looked away. "The person who has the Golden Meteor will be giving a map to its location and it is known as the Meteor Scroll which is rumored to be given ultimate power. It is here on campus and I hope you will be happy with this Natsu." said the second ninja.

Natsu said,"With that? I mean my friends are out there fighting right now.  I'm really interested in what the Meteor Scroll says.". The first ninja held a golden statue which was in the shape of a meteor as it said,"Here you go Master.". Natsu held it as he yelled,"Where do you find the Golden Meteor you two?!". "In your locker. It was the only thing there that wasn't destroyed there." said the second ninja. Natsu sensed someone as he said,"Shadow Hiding Technique.".

He hid in the shadows as a group of students appeared nearby him with the shadow ninja. "Did a boy yell Golden Meteor?" said a girl. "I don't think that person would be stupid enough to yell it out loud to the heavens." said a boy. "So where do you guys think it is?" said a girl. "Regardless, it would be bad if the strong ones found it." said a boy. They were gone as Natsu stuck his head out as he said to the ninjas,"You two get back to spying on them while I go hunting.". They were gone.

Natsu went through the woods trying to break the meteor. "Okay. I need to sit down for a couple of minutes to break this thing. It seems to be made of a hard material." said Natsu. He sat down on a rock as he said,"Okay. Lets do this.". He was about to break it as he saw a cloth hanging there as he said,"Huh?". He placed the meteor in his pocket as he went toward it. He touched it as he grabbed it but it grabbed him.

Natsu saw a girl holding the cloth which turned out to be a flag on a pole. The girl had short black hair and brown eyes. She said,"You need to be careful boy. My cloth here is alive.". The cloth then released him as Natsu fell on the ground. "I'm sorry about that." said Natsu. The meteor fell out of his pocket as she held it. "Huh. This is the Golden Meteor that everyone and their grandma looking for it." said the girl.

"Shit. I guess I have to get ready to fight here and that pole looks deadly." thought Natsu. She looked at it as she said,"Here. Catch.". Natsu caught it as he said,"You don't want to fight me? I thought you would...". "Nah. You found it fair and square." said the girl. "Thanks but don't you want it?" said Natsu. "I think I should give it to Akiko but she won't like it if she got it by herself." said the girl. "I guess you're not interested in the War like everyone else. So who are you?" said Natsu.

She smiled as she said,"I think you need to open your ear hole.". She stood up from her seat which was a rock  as she said,"I can raise the spirit of my fellow students and it would be a losing battle but I never give up. I am the captain of the Star Valley Cheering team and my name is Moriko! My cheers can raise the spirits ten fold and I have no interested in getting stronger.". "Wow. I am very impressed, You're not interested in this shit." said Natsu.

"We talked and here is some advice. Run." said Moriko. Natsu sensed girls coming toward him as he said,"So where are we?". "You can sense them coming near us? Interesting." said Moriko. Natsu stepped back as he almost fell in the water which was hot as he said,"This is a hot spring.". "Bingo. This is actually the place of the girls only hot springs. A boy finding this place is pretty dam weird. I came here to relax." said Moriko.

Natsu said,"I see. I need to get out of here now so lets do this!". He took a deep breath as Moriko noticed that his feet turned into a giant drill as he was making a hole and she said,"Wow. This kid is pretty amazing to say the least.". She stopped hearing this and Natsu was standing on the water. "I'm going to make one of the guys who can be here so I don't get in any trouble and it is hot!" said Natsu who was relaxing.

"Let me help you out boy!" said Moriko. She slammed the pole into the ground which broke. Natsu said,"Wow. That's some strength.". She stood in the spring as Natsu hid in the cloth which in a shape of a flag. "Hey. What are you doing and why can't I get out?" said Natsu. "Listen to me kid. You need to hide because you have that on you unless you want to die. Let me take you somewhere safe." said Moriko.

"Thanks. You are really nice." said Natsu. A girl said,"Captain! Are you joining us?!". "I was but I have something to do and it is big." said Moriko. "That sucks." said a girl. The girls were relaxing in the spring as a female ninja was watching them. She looked to be a second year as she said,"I was spying on Moriko because of her relationship with the Martial Arts Dragon but her talking with the boy who defeated Akiko. This is too good.".

She turned herself into Rain as she said,"You will be mine boy.". Natsu rested in there as he said to himself,"Note to self. She is a really big blabbermouth.". He hid there as he thought,"You know what this reminds me of. My training where I had to stand on a wooden pole dodging several dragons attacking me. This is like that except these girls are hot to say the least. Hurry up Moriko.". "Well then. I will be on my way." said Moriko.

"Thank god." said the boy. "Hey!" yelled a girl. Natsu sensed Minako standing there as she said to Moriko,"Where do you think you are going?". "Oh hey Minako. What's up?" said Moriko. "You are the one who invited me!" yelled Minako. "Oh yeah. Come to think of it. Lets go in there already so we are ready and relaxed." said Moriko. "You are really a bird brain." said Minako. 'Hey! What about me?!" said Natsu.

Moriko planted the pole in the ground as Natsu was about to fall in the water. He said,"Time to clear the mind. My heart is now silent and serene. Hidden Gecko.". He was gone as he hid in the water as he thought,"In hindsight, I think being Sora would be a good idea which I do but first.". He swam to a different area as he turned into Sora who grew six extra inches as well. She looked up to see Moriko say,"So what was the last Action War like?". 

Minako sighed as she said,"You really have the tendency to forget things easily. Akiko went wild so I don't think anyone could find it.". "Yeah." said Moriko. "That sounds like her to me." said Sora who was relaxing. "It was nice because Akiko was like herself when she was a child unlike you who aged backwards." said Minako. "What is that supposed to mean Minako?" said Moriko. "You know that I remember meeting you. You were so different." said Minako.

Flashback a decade ago. A cute kitten was stuck in a car and it was in pain. A little Moriko stood there as she said silently,"Um. Can someone please help me?". The people nearby ignored her as she wiped up her tears. She looked at the car as she said,"I will save you.". She tried to lift up the car by herself as the cat meowed. Moriko's hands were bleeding as she lifted the car up. She turned to her side as she saw both Akiko and Minako helping her as the cat was freeze. 

Moriko said,"Now put it down gently.". The cat was let down as both Akiko and Minako was ten years younger. "You're super cool." said Akiko. "Normal people wouldn't bother saving a cute cat like that." said Minako. "Thank you." said Moriko who spoke quiet. "Huh? Did you say something girl?" said Minako. "Speak up!" said Akiko. "Um sorry. I have a really loud voice so I get in trouble with it so I'm going to be quieter." said Moriko.

Akiko said,"Huh.". "I better get going home." said Moriko. "Wait! You seem like a lot of fun so lets play!" said Akiko who looked pumped. "We're on our way to make our new hangout so we need that stupid strength of yours to do it." said Akiko who grabbed Moriko's hand after saying that. "You don't call people stupid." said Minako. "Who cares? Are you busy today?" said Akiko. "No. I am not at all so lets play!" yelled Moriko.   

Sora thought,"I guess I should get going but I want to keep on hearing this.". "Wow. People changed so much over the years." said the eyepatch woman. "Akiko was becoming more a smart girl but she went back to normal so you are the one who changed with your eyepatch." said Moriko. "Stop that or I will hurt you!" said Minako. "If I didn't mean Akiko, I wouldn't be the same woman that I am today so yeah after that Akiko..." said Moriko. 

Sora sighed as she made the water blasted her into the air and she turned back into Natsu who was hiding in the water. "What is this?! Are they enemies?!" said Minako. "I can't see anything because of this dam steam!" said Moriko. The ninja watched the boy appear from the water as she said,"What? I need to go after him!". The ninja ran after him as Natsu sat there in the air. "I'm safe to say the least and I'm smarter from it." said Natsu.

Natsu bounced off the walls of the school as he made a pose upon landing on the ground. "The problem still is here so where is the Meteor Scroll?" said Natsu. "Wait!" said a voice. Natsu turned around to see the ninja who is Rain with a mask covering his mouth as she said,"You are a real bastard.". "Are you okay? Do you have a cold?! We're going to the nurse." said Natsu. "Thank you." said Fake Rain. "Lets do this so I am going to make this good." thought Fake Rain.

The two were in the nurse office as Natsu noticed that there was a lot of sleeping students and he thought to himself,"War is hell.". He looked at Fake Rain as he said,"Here. We are going to check your temperature.". "Thanks. I'm sorry. Could you go get me something to drink?" said Fake Rain who coughed. "Sure thing." said Natsu. He walked off as Fake Rain held the thermometer with a lighter as she said,"Ninja Art.". 

Natsu looked around as he said,"So lets see. Want me to buy some drinks?". "No. I'm fine but I've my temperature." said Fake Rain. Fake Rain thought,"I need to find out where the Golden Meteor is for Joan.". "107?" said Natsu. He placed a wet towel on her head as she said,"Huh?". "I'm an doctor in the Underworld so if you are burning up, it feels really good if you place a towel on your head so it will help." said Natsu.

Fake Rain said,"Thank you.". "I actually made some medicine which will help you heal your wounds from it." said Natsu. "Thank you so much." said Fake Rain. The two got close to each other as Fake Rain went back as Natsu thought,"Does my breath smell bad?". He noticed that she was about to fall onto the ground as he tried to help her. He was onto of her as he said,"Uh oh.". "Please don't do it at all." said Fake Rain.

Natsu's eyes closed as he made two energy blades as they cut a hole in the ground and it went down as Natsu said,"Wow. I guess my natural sense is in control.". He noticed that he was holding Rain's hair as she jumped up. Natsu noticed that she had brown hair and green eyes as she said,"You are a bastard did you do that to break my disguise?!". "Oh . I get it now. You are cosplaying as Rain so who are you?" said Natsu.

She looked at him as he said,"It was bothering me from our first encounter. So who the hell are you exactly?". "Since then! You noticed that I was in disguise all along!" said the girl. "Well, I think I know my girlfriend by now and I have a ninja for a friend." said Natsu. She was quiet and she said to him,"My disguise was flawless you idiot..". She had glasses on her as she touched her mouth. The mask was gone as Natsu saw it on the floor.

She turned around as she said,"Did you see my face you bastard?!". "Yeah. It is really pretty by the way." said Natsu. "Will you take responsibility for this?!" said the girl. "Huh?" said Natsu. She said loudly,"In my clan, a kunoichi who shows her face to a man must offer something to shut him and it means my virginity.". "So could I have something else?" said Natsu. "I avoid coming in contact with men because of that!" said the girl.

Natsu said,"I knew that but could I have something else?". "You must!" said the girl. "I said No two times!" said Natsu. "You must do it." said the girl. "Why me?" said Natsu. "Marry me Natsu Ryu Xasius!" yelled the girl. "Nah. I don't want to." said Natsu. "What?! You took away my virginity so you are saying the most irresponsibly things! I will not allow you to lose Demon!" said the girl who made strings appear.

Natsu said,"I didn't mean that and you want to kill me for seeing your face. A pointless fight so lets not fight.". He noticed the string heading toward him as he thought,"This is something like Lacy's string but I think more deadly.". He went back as the string cut air itself as she said,"Stay still or die painfully!". Natsu said,"Feel my Atomic Flame!". The boy made a giant flame as it burned the stings and her. 

She went back as Natsu said,"Listen. We don't need to fight. So lets just say that I didn't see your cute face. I mean everyone here is asleep.". "No! The rules are absolute!" yelled the girl. "Marriage is a art that it is important to me and countless others. You shouldn't marry someone if you don't love them at all so that fact of yours to the man or woman that you want to marry okay." said Natsu. She looked at him as Natsu heard,"Can you shut up.". 

A girl was resting there as she had orange hair, gray eyes, and glasses. "I'm trying to take a nap here you bastards. So what are you guys doing here?" said the girl. "Oh. You are here sleeping Blanche to say the least. Working off an hangover?" said the ninja. "I was Jill but you and this idiot here woke me up." said Blanche. She looked down to see the Golden Meteor as she said,"Hey look what I see here.".

Natsu thought,"It must have fallen out of my pocket during our "fight".". "I see it now. You found the meteor for Joan. Time to fight the Drunk Empress Blanche!" said Blanche. Natsu was getting ready to fight as he heard,"I spent some time in the springs!". Minako stood there as she said,"I need some ice!". She saw the two along with the meteors as she said,"The Golden Meteor.". "Yep. I'm so in a rock and a hard place." said Natsu.

Natsu backed up as he saw both girls looking at him as Blanche said,"I will be taking that for Joan here and now boy.".  "No. It is mine." said Minako. "How about I keep it and you two leave before I kick both your ass?" said Natsu. The two glared at him as the Atheral Ring glowed as Kenta and Star guarded Link who held the meteor. "You guys!" said Natsu. Star jumped on his head as the Crois turned into a crow and rested on his shoulder.    

Kenta held the meteor as Natsu said,"So are you guys here to help me out?". They nodded as Blanche said,"You would use animals to defeated both Joan and Akiko! That seal is Joan!". "Actually, they're so cute." said Minako. "Whatever! You would use that to such trickery and I hope you know that I'm going to kill you!" said Blanche. She held two tonfas in both hands as Natsu said,"Shit. Guys need to get back.".

Minako said,"Drunk Empress Blanche. I heard that you are a battle maniac but I who deals with a dragon on a daily basis. You are not a threat to me!". She held her sword as Blanche said,"What the hell do you mean?!". "You will learn out when you are older." said Minako. "Stay out of this fight Jill due to him being mine." said Blanche who licked her lips. "I wasn't." said Jill. "The meteor will go to Akiko." said Minako.

The three went away from Natsu who changed his clothing into a black and white gi with the symbol of a dragon as he said,"I'm power up now!". Blanche rushed toward him as she yelled,"Get ready to die you first year brat!". Natsu noticed the sound waves were strong as he thought,"I guess she has the power of sound. Lets see how she can deal with the true power of Vivid!". He made two swords which were flames and the one on his left was green while the one on the right was blue.

He looked for her as she was in the air. "Drunken Meteor Slam!" yelled Blanche. Natsu counted her as Blanche noticed that one of her weapons was on fire while the other one was frozen. "You don't want to mess with the power of Mammon aka Greed!" yelled Natsu. The demon who was behind smirked as she said,"Man. You are going to be fun to kill!". The two were fighting like crazy as the boy sense something. 

He ducked as he saw Minako tried to slash him. "I can feel like that blade is going to slice in me in half." said Natsu. He saw that several students woke up as they were all members of Akiko and Joan's army as he said,"So dam boned.". He jumped back as he moved the flames back into his body as the army surrounded him from all sides as he thought,"Those two aren't behind Akiko and glasses and I bet their army isn't ether.".

Blanche and Minako said,"Die Natsu!". He dodged both of their attacks as he thought,"I need to find a way to make them fight each other but how. I got a plan and it will work!". He jumped over them as he said,"Shadow Clones!".He made clones as he hid on the roof and he used the same technique as he used in the springs to hide from them. The girls noticed the clones of themselves as the two armies started acting each other. 

Natsu thought,"Wow. I didn't realized that women would be so petite.". He looked at the three who looked at him as Natsu told them to meet him outside as he watched this. "You are attacking me in this chaos because you are jealous!" said Blanche. "Do you know how to pick a fight with me? You are already dead." said Minako. The two kept fighting as Natsu sighed. "Lets get out of here. Moon Blessing and Wolf Mantra! Meteor!" said Natsu.

He made a blinding light as he went out of the hole that he made earlier. The two leaders said,"Where did he go?". Jill stood there as Blanche said,"Hey! Did you see where he went!". She pointed to the hole as Minako said,"Wow.". "You guys broke the ground with your fight and my." said Jill. "What is this school made of?" said Blanche. The two girls started fighting as Jill said,"I'll be going right after him now so have fun with that.". She was gone.

Next time,
Where in the world is Natsu Xaxius? Get the reference? Well if you do, points for you. Anyway, Natsu is stuck with the Golden Meteor. Where is the Meteor Scroll? And what happened to the first years? This and more next time on Soul! 

Action War. This war is between every student to find the Meteor Scroll which is rumored to give the student, students, or teacher who finds it ultimate power. Classes are cut because of this. The school turns into a war zone and the nurse is overworked beyond belief. The person who finds the Golden Meteor will be giving a map to its location on campus. It will also given the student who finds it and claims it gets complete control of the school and an ultimate power aka the Meteor Scroll.  

No comments:

Post a Comment