Thursday, February 4, 2016

Soul Episode 70 Underworld Party.


A/N: Bob and Scampers (mentioned) from Power Guild are appearing in this but it is based on the X792 version which hasn't came out yet because you know that. Bob won't have a bio because just read Power Guild. You can learn a lot from the 100 to almost 200 episode series. It may sound like a cop out which it totally is by the way. This will be an interesting episode for sure. Don't forget that Natsu and company are actually a foot taller than they are because I am lazy. Lets begin somewhere strange out of nowhere and this involves the moon. Also if things have changed with Natsu's gear. I really change my mind constantly and that means no note because I got bored with that idea. Another long one folks. 

On the moon, there was an secret base which was constructed by the world but the civilians didn't know about and yes, this plot makes no sense. Rey and Valerie were in the base looking out to see robots working on it. "I still can't believe that we built this here." said Valerie. "I still can't believe that you don't miss Natsu." said Rey. "I don't like him after he and his demon family tried to kill us when he tried to save us." said Valerie.

Rey said,"Yet he and Akiko defeated you in the Power Festival.". "So why aren't you back on the Earth with Lin and Shon then? They stayed on Earth." said Valerie. "Well, I really want to see the huge secret of our little group plus I know that Carrie and Star alone is a bad thing if you know what I mean." said Rey. "You know that it isn't like that." said Valerie. 'It is called having fun Val so I think you should try it." said Rey.

The two walked toward the elevator as it went down. "So explain to me your interesting relationship with Akiko Evans." said Valerie. "Me and Akiko? We are just friends because she was the only one in my class who was nice to me at first because of my interesting personality." said Rey. "I think you knowing more about clothes than a normal girl would make others fear you at first." said Valerie. "I guess but it is nice to have a family now." said Rey.

The elevator stopped as the two saw Carrie and Star standing with Cortez, Layla, Rick, and Reva who looked away from the two. "You two finally showed up. Were you admiring the robots outside?" said Rick. "Yeah. So why did you call us here?" said Rey. "Same kid. We want you four to see the secret of the Protectors of the Earth." said Cortez. "What do you mean?" said Carrie. "You didn't tell them it Layla." said Reva.

Layla said,"I lied to them about the world's great threat and you are one to talk about lying.". She was quiet as Star said,"So what is it?". Layla looked at a solider who pressed some buttons at his panel so the ground was shaking. "What is going on?" said the four teens. "Have you four ever heard about the Gray Assassin?" said Rick. "He was an assassin who has killed people. What about him mom?" said Valerie. 

Layla said,"We thought that the name of the Gray Assassin was used by different people until the war that happened 50 years ago. It was actually one guy who lived for over 200 hundred years.". "Isn't the average living age is around 120 years top?" said Rey. "We thought that as well but ten years ago, we captured him and he is a strong Soul." said Cortez. "How strong?" said Carrie. "On the same level as my idiot little brother." said Reva.

The four teens saw two metal claws and they were carrying a cube made with titanium and it has a layer of plutonium surrounding it. It was placed on the ground with it being filled with Sarin gas by some tubes. "Do you need of this stuff with it?" said Star. "Yes. This man is extremely dangerous to say the least and his name is Ryder Takeshi Wakahisa. Hey Ryder. It is time to introduce yourself to them already." said Layla.

The teens heard,"Man. Your voice is so annoying. I mean it is so loud just like hers except she knows how to use voice control.". The gas was moved to the top of the room as Rey saw a man tied up to one of the wall with titanium chains. He looked to be 21 years old and he had gray hair. His eyes had red eyes with a tint of gold to them. He was wearing a black jacket which was closed, a green under shirt, dark blue jeans, and dark gray boots.

Rick said,"What did you say about my wife?". "You know that I say your movie once Rick? It was right after I killed several of your kind. So why you bring me out?" said Ryder. "I need you to tell me about your little group." said Layla. "What could you mean? I mean I have been in this cage for one decade so what could I have done?" said Ryder. "You killed several people in the case for your boss haven't you?" said Cortez.

Ryder said,"I have but you do a lo of stuff when you are young. So which one of you has that power wavelength of a god?". He looked at Reva who said,"What are you looking at criminal?". "You have a little bro don't you?" said Ryder. She was quiet as Ryder said,"I hit my target right on pint didn't I so what is he like? Does he not listen to you?". "How is he doing this?" said Rey. "I have the power to read minds and you like to play both teams. Good for you." said Ryder.

Rick increase the gas in the box as he said,"Answer my wife now Ryder.". "Okay. I haven't heard a single thing about my group since you put my ass in here. I think the last thing that I remember is a bombing in Africa but that's it. I promise." said Ryder. The group looked at him as Layla heard her radio going off. "What is going on?" said Ryder. She looked at it as she increase the gas pressure as she said,"You think that your friends are going to save you don't you?!". Ryder smiled.

Meanwhile outside of the base. A ship had landed down and it was able to fly in space because the very advanced tech installed in it. Four people got out. A 19 year old male stood there and he had magenta hair with his left eye being green and his right eye being red. He was wearing a battle suit but it looked like a normal suit to the outside person. He had a giant beast like man standing next to him with a pink hair girl and a blonde girl.

The beast had brown fur which went all over his body and green eyes. He was wearing clothes under his fur but it was hard to see. The pink haired girl had pink hair and red eyes. She was wearing a lab coat and she was pretty hot. The blond had platinum blonde hair and purple eyes. She was wearing an army uniform and she was pretty cute. The beast said,"So the boss is here Kouta? I mean why would they hide him here on the moon?". 

Kouta aka the boy said,"He is here Beast. I can sense his presence. Can you all?". "I can but there are so many other Souls here that is hard to tell. What do you girls think?" said Beast. The girl in the lab coat said,"The boss is here and Sage must be happy to see that body again. So can I use them already Kouta?! You promised.". "I don't think Leader would be happy if you used them." said Sage. "They are in testing mode right Nano?" said Kouta.

Nano nodded as she said,"Yep. They still have some control inside of them but once Ryder sees the Evolved in action, he'll love them!". "Okay. We are going to make these bastards pay for taking our boss Holocaust or Ryder away from Gehenna. Everyone know their job?" said Kouta. "Me and Nano plus the Evolved will keep them busy while you and Sage go inside of the base to take them down right?" said Beast. "Yes." said Sage. The four were gone in a flash.

Beast and Nano stood there as they were surrounded by the Protectors of Earth's battle robots known as the Primary Nuclear Defense Droid or the PNDD. "Put your hands up now!" yelled a solider. "It'll take them a couple of minutes for them to get here from the Earth so do you think you can handled the I think 1,000 of them?" said Nano. "Sure thing. Do you think that you could bring them here any faster because I'm going to have fight later." said Beast.

Nano nodded as Beast was gone. "Where did he go?" yelled a solider. He saw that several PNDDs were destroyed and he saw Beast in front of the window. The PNDD looked like a typical Mech suit with a window. Beast's left arm grew to the size of an building as he yelled,"Bull and Elephant Smash Time!". He punched the robot back as the ones that he destroyed exploded. "So are you done yet over there?! I'm getting bored!" yelled Beast.

Nano said,"They are here.". Beast noticed several monsters rushing past him. They looked the Crois except for the fact that they had more strength than a normal Crois. He landed on the ground as the girl said,"So do you think they can handle this job?". "Sure. I guess. Did they think that they could stop us with using their strength?" said Beast. "Nope. Lets join the other two already. I mean Kouta already used that." said Nano. The two walked into the base while the monsters had fun.

Meanwhile, Sage stood there in the base as Kouta said,"So are you going to attack or what?". Kouta was in front of her and he was holding a key card that he got from a guard which he bribed back on Earth. "Yes. I am so why don't you get rid of those guards coming toward us?" said Sage. "Man. I don't get how you're number three in Gehenna. I mean you never fight unless your boyfriend tells you too." said Kouta. 

Sage looked at him as she said,"How about you shut up Kouta? They are coming toward us.". "You are so not fun." said Kouta. Several armed guards surrounded them as they all pointed their guns at them. Kouta's eyes glowed as he was gone. He knocked them all out as he said,"That was way too easy.". Sage sighed as she made the area around the elevator broke as she said,"You know that in the next brawl, I'm going to beat you.". "K." said Kouta.

The two jumped down the shaft as Sage held the two in the air as Kouta said,"You love using your space powers don't you?". "Shut up." said Sage. The two walked out as Kouta kicked a fireball into ashes. Cortez stood there with Rey who had his bow aiming at their heads. "Put your hands up right now!" yelled Rey. "Don't Rey. Just don't." said Cortez. Sage said,"I can get rid of them using that power.". "Go." said Kouta.

She paused time as Rey said,"What is she doing?!". "You can control time?! That Power wasn't been seen since the Great War." said Cortez. "I guess Sage here is different from a normal Soul due to her being a Phantom and I'm not one! Death Blast!" yelled Kouta. He fired a huge skull at the two as they were both out cold from it. "Did you have to do that Kouta?" said Sage. "I did Sage. Now. Lets go get Ryder." said Kouta. The two walked toward the cube.

Ryder looked up to see Kouta and Sage standing there as he said,"You two took long enough.". "So where is that bitch?" said Kouta. Sage was trying to get Ryder out as he said,"Don't know. Oh. So I'm going to guess that you let Nancy use the Evolved.". "We need to get you out of here fast and quick so I let Nano have her fun. Do you get him out Sage?" said Kouta. "I need a few more minutes due to their security." said Sage.

Kouta sighed as he said,"You know that I sense you two right?". He blocked some bullets as Ryder saw Layla and Reva as he said,"Hello ladies. So what happened to that movie star and the girls? The ninja and guy with the bow went to go stop these two but it failed badly from them being here to say the least. Did you killed them?". "I would call it making them sleep for a while and I think they will be fine if you leave now." said Kouta.

Reva said,"So how did you know that he was here?!". "Actually, I told them." said Ryder. "How the hell did you?" said Layla. Sage was gone to try and free Ryder as Ryder said,"Did you actually think that this prison could hold me in? It is called leaving the house for a while.". "What are you talking about?" said Reva. "Oh Kouta. Show these two how strong the number 2 is." said Ryder. Kouta got ready to fight as Layla said,"Lets do this.". 

She made a staff as she rushed toward Kouta who stood there. He was messing around as the staff hit him on the head. He grabbed it as he said,"Hey. You know that is really annoying but you forget that I am stronger than you.". He fired out an energy blast out of his hand as Layla hit the roof. Reva went to catch her as the cage was gone. Ryder saw that he was free as he said,"Man. It is nice having clean air again.". 

Reva said,"What happened to the gas?". She was holding an unconscious Layla as Kouta broke Ryder out. "Number 2's suit can absorb anything that I want so that gas just made me stronger so where the hell is Benito and Nancy already?" said Ryder. Reva saw Beast aka Benito holding Rick and the three girls and Nancy had the monsters holding both Cortex and Rey. "Wow. The Evolved can be used for good for once." said Ryder.

Nancy aka Nano placed them down as Reva said,"What are those things?". "They were once normal Souls or Phantoms but we and I mean Nancy or Nano experimented on them. So are you ready to let us leave?" said Ryder. Sage stood there as she said,"The portal is ready Ryder.". "Lets get out of here already. The rock is so boring." said Benito aka Beast. "Did you keep those people alive?" said Ryder who was stretching. 

Beast said,"Yeah. The ones in the metal suits outside are alive and well boss. So do you like having a body?". "Yep. I miss it so dam much. I guess not having one for a decade makes you really miss the old thing. So get the portal up Sage." said Ryder. She glowed as a portal appeared out of nowhere as Beast and Sage walked inside of it. "Nancy and Kouta. You two go on ahead. I have to talk with this one for a few." said Ryder. 

The two walked into the room as Ryder looked at Reva as she said,"What do you want with me?! Are you going to kill me too?!". "No. I only kill people who are evil and you may be a heartless bitch to your brother but I won't kill you." said Ryder. She was quiet as Ryder said,"You are asking yourself how I know Natsu but a magician never reveals his secrets like that.". He was gone as he said,"You are going to see that Natsu has changed for the better Reva.".

Back in the Underworld. Natsu was getting dressed for the party which was honoring his return to the Underworld for the first time. He did come here once before but that was to protect his life along with Sal from the Protectors of Earth who were creamed by Ryder and his group. Natsu sighed as he heard behind,"Is something wrong Natsu? You have been sighing like every freaking minute since you and the three girls came back.".

Natsu turned around to see both Sal and Storm standing there as Natsu said,"I guess you guys know me better than I know myself.". "We know your father and he does the same thing when he is in deep thought or worried." said Storm. "So what am I worried or thinking about?" said Natsu. "The girl that you saved in the woods. She really changed up the dynamic of the relationship of Natsu Ryu Xasius aka the prince of the Underworld." said Sal.

Natsu said,"Bingo. So what do you think we should do about it?". "What do you mean we? This is one of the test of the Underworld King." said Storm. "Really? My dad had to do something like this before he became the king." said Natsu. "Yeah. I heard about that but your old man had to pick from several different women and they were all hot." said Sal. "I think all of the girls that I know have their own special charm." said Natsu.

Storm said,"I'm being called to help with the party. Sal, you help the prince into his royal outfit due to this party being a big deal to the king.". The ninja was gone as Natsu said,"Not really a social ninja is he?". "I don't think more ninjas are like Dante Natsu. So how are you doing on your outfit? It isn't too tight on you." said Sal. "I like that it is easy to use during a fight but why will it make me into Sora? I mean I kinda hate being a girl." said Natsu.

Sal said,"To be honest with you, it was your mom's idea.". "I figure that out Sal. So what should I do about this whole relationship thing? I mean this whole thing is already insane and I'm the son of the Underworld King!" said Natsu. "In my honest opinion, love is a weird thing along with time travel so you should decide your own future. I mean you have kids from two different futures so lets get you ready for the party." said Sal. "Fun." said Natsu.

Meanwhile, Akane and Rain were looking at Ella who was flirting with the demon butlers who were helpless against her. Kari said,"So how much blood did she take?". "A lot. Natsu's face was pale so I think a lot." said Akane. "So why did Natsu just allow her to come with us?" said Rain. "He is too trustworthy." said Kari. "I think that would be his Achilles heel. So how big is this party? I mean the demons here are working their buts up for Natsu." said Akane.

Kari said,"It is the first time that the prince has been here in the Underworld since he was six months so it is pretty big.". "He was here during the summer." said Rain. "Yeah but he came here due to the Protectors of the Earth trying to kill him and Sal. It didn't count according to the king and queen so it is technically his first time. I don't get it myself so you're asking the wrong girl for info." said Kari. "I think Flora may know something." said Akane.

Kari said,"She is busy. The party needs to be the best because the Five Dragons are coming here to meet Natsu along with his other masters.". "So how many people are training with Natsu?" said Rain. "I think over 20. He really wants to get control of his interesting special effect inside of him." said Kari. "You're talking about the Satanic Stone right?" said Akane. "She is right. If that stone breaks at all, everything in a large distance goes boom." said Kari.

"It is just like an Atomic Bomb." said Rain. Ella walked over to them as she said,"So where is Natsu you guys? We need to talk alone and maybe in his room.". "About what?" said Akane. "Wow. You sound freaking defensive red." said Ella. "She can be because you suck the blood of MY boyfriend and I'm worried about him. He is too nice to everyone." said Rain. "I see. You two must like Natsu just like me." said Ella.

The two were quiet as Kari thought,"She hit right the two on target.". "I have been around for a long time and love is something sacred so I take a chance on it." said Ella. She walked off as the two girls stood there. "So are you two going to be alright?" said Kari. They were both quiet and Kari said to herself,"Wow Ella brought the girls ready to fight. Lets see how they do in their training with her. I hope she teaches the girls how to fight.".   

Later, the party began. Natsu looked out to see several demons and monsters enjoying themselves as Natsu said,"Wow. They came here to see me.". "Are you nervous?" said a voice. The boy turned to see Riku standing there as Natsu said,"Shouldn't you be entertained the guests?". "Asuna is better at that than me. So are you excited to meet the Five Dragons? You have that book for them to sign in your hands." said Riku. 

Natsu said,"Yeah. They are my heroes so are they training me?". "Yes. They are also bringing their star apprentices." said Riku. "They have apprentices? And why didn't you tell me about that?" said Natsu. "I told you about it now. They take in homeless children. The Underworld is divided into nine equal parts and each dragon controls one while I control the other four. You will be taking this over for me one day." said Riku.

Natsu said,"Yeah.". Visalth appeared which meant the Devil Arm showed up. "Hey. Ask him if any dragons are showing up. I know that dragons live here." said Visalth. "You are right Visalth. Do you know a dragon by the name of Sorventh?" said Riku. "Yes. He is a strong warrior of mine and he is my friend." said Visalth. "You had friends Visalth? I guess you learn something new every day. So who else?" said Natsu.

Riku said,"The creator of your angels, Kaori Asano, Quantum, Kwan, Lucky, and two people from an other dimension by the name of Bob and Scampers.". "No freaking way! I'm going to meet Bob and Scampers again!" said Natsu. Visalth said,"Yeah. I don't get how he knows him.". "I met him and that is how Power was born." said Natsu. "I see. Aren't you excited by meting Kaori and Quantum? Those two are very strong." said Riku.

Natsu said,"Don't get me wrong dad. I'm excited to meet the creator of Telget aka Kaori, the creator of Quantum aka Quantum, and the creator of Havoc, Phi, and Zeta but seeing an old friend is pretty freaking awesome!". "I guess you aren't nervous anymore." said Riku. "Your highness. I think it is replaced with excitement." said Visalth. "That is good. So lets start this party." said Natsu. "Okay. It is good to see you happy." said Riku.

Riku tapped his glass as he got everyone's attention. Natsu was tempted to ask a question but he was excited to say anything. "Attention. This here is my child Natsu who is all grown up and I think he may take over my throne." said Riku. He looked at Natsu who said,"Yeah. I'm thinking about it dad but I am still 16.". "I see so lets celebrate it with a bang." said Riku. The demons cheered as Natsu looked around for Akane and Rain.

Later, he got some space from the royal dignitaries of the Underworld to be in front of five powerful Souls. One was a woman who had long purple hair and green eyes. This is Morena Sephiran or Taika who is known as the Magic Dragon. One was a woman who had shoulder length orange hair and blue eyes. This is Arcarnus Maleficum or Kaiya who is known as the Light Dragon. The two women were wearing dresses that matched their hair color.

One was a man who had brown and white hair which covered his entire body. This is Dirge Wolfgrim or Izumi who is known as the Speed Dragon. One was a man who had black hair and red eyes. This is Xalvador Adachi or Hiro who is known as the Shadow Dragon. The final person was a woman who had long blond hair and her blue and red eyes. This is Kairos Austra or Yoko who is known as the Strength Dragon. They liked to be called either name.    

Natsu's eyes turned to stars as Dirge said,"Is this kid alright?". "He is awestruck by us Dirge. So you are the son of the current Underworld King?" said Hiro. "Yep. My name is Natsu." said Natsu. He is nervous by the way. "You don't need to be nervous with us Natsu. We have heard about you from the king." said Taika. "Really?" said Natsu. "Yes. You are a very strong Soul." said Yoko. "And you are dating one of the reincarnated Sorcerers." said Kaiya.

Natsu said,"You're talking about Rain right? I had two questions to ask you guys anyway or three of them?". "Ask away Natsu." said Dirge. "I'm thankful for you training me, how many Sorcerers are there, and why doesn't the history books talk about them? I mean they helped stop the Crois for a few years right? They should be in the history books and how did they die?" said Natsu. "You really want to know Natsu?" said Yoko.

Natsu said,"If it is to protect my friends then hell yes.". "They died fighting the Crois. They were the way that we won the war against the Crois. There are nineteen of them." said Taika. "Wow. I have a question. Why am I able to copy their powers with a kiss for seven of them but not the other twelve of them?" said Natsu. "You are one of the two warriors who worked with the Sorcerers. We'll explain it during training." said Hiro.

Natsu said,"Thank you. I hope to see you all later. My dad wants me to be very obvious during this party so I have to jet.". He walked off as Kaiya said,"So do you really think that he is a warrior? You remember that copying wasn't one of them.". "Who knows? We will give Natsu all of the info that he needs to truly defeated the Crois." said Hiro. "So when is he going to meet our apprentices?" said Dirge. "We forgot." said the other four dragons.

Natsu pushed his way through the crowd as he saw Kwan with two women and a man. One of the woman had blue hair and blue eyes, the other woman had long blond hair and blue eyes, and the man had light blue hair and red eyes. Kwan noticed Natsu as he said,"And there he is. Vance do you mind grabbing him?". "Sure thing Kwan." said the man. He grabbed Natsu as he said,"Hey! Put me down. I don't like to be grabbed.".

He saw the four as he said,"Oh hi.". He was dropped as Kwan said,"Natsu. My granddaughter says hi and to also to make sure that I make you go through hell.". "Um thanks I think." said Natsu. The blue hair woman examined him as she said,"He is very interesting. His power wavelength is off the charts so I had to give him two angels plus one.". "You must be the creator of Phi, Zeta, and Havoc. I think Phi told me your name before but I can't remember what it was." said Natsu.

The blond said,"It is Monica Hughes. My name is Kaori and the man here is Quantum or Vance. So you want to be stronger?". "Yeah. I want to protect my friends so I will go through hell to become stronger." said Natsu. Vance put his arm around Natsu as he said,"I like this kid! He is perfect for my power.". "Um thanks. So are you enjoying the party?" said Natsu. "Yes. So lets party." said Kaori. It took Natsu all of his strength to escape the combined strength of her but it failed.

Later. Natsu was on the balcony staring out to the moon. "Hey kid. You are looking well tired. You must have been run ragged." said a voice. Natsu turned around to see Bob holding two drinks as he said,"Don't worry. They aren't like the drinks back home.". "Um thanks." said Natsu. The two looked out as Natsu said,"So how are things going back in your dimension?". "It is interesting. I talked with I think Kari and she says that you didn't fully mastered my gift." said Bob.

Natsu said,"I tried but some of the stuff in there will train me in a snap.". "I know that. I thought you had more power than that but I was wrong." said Bob. "Hey Bobby. Give the kid some credit here. I mean he is still young compared to the two of us." said a voice. The two saw Ryder as he said,"Sup. I wanted to meet you Natsu.". "You did?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I met your sister and I guess you are right about her being a b word." said Ryder.

Bob said,"Natsu. This is Ryder. I guess you could call him a stronger you.". "Yep. Smart answer B man. So where is your talking cat?" said Ryder. "Inside with the others. So what are you doing here in the first place?" said Bob. "I broke out thanks to my crew. I mean I killed people but you know what they did. They killed us Natsu." said Ryder. "Yeah. Souls were like witches back then and it was often that they died often." said Natsu.

Bob said,"Humans can be a scared lot.". "You can't blame them at all B man. I mean they were scared of me and Natsu so I don't blame them. I have moved on but I love to kill people who hurt Souls. So I heard that Natsu here is having trouble with your book Bobby." said Ryder. "You can help me? That would be awesome." said Natsu. "You want to be strong to protect your friends don't you? You sound like me." said Bob.

Ryder said,"Yeah. We can talk about our feelings later. So lets see your brain Natsu.". "Um sure. This is going to work right?" said Natsu. "He may be an idiot but I trust him when it comes to be the brain of anything. He has been around for a long time." said Bob. "Okay. Go ahead Ryder." said Natsu. He went through Natsu's head as Ryder said,"Yep. He has the mind of a teen but I think I found his issue to say the least.". 

Bob said,"What is it?". "He can only use 10% of his brain. Unlike us, we can use all of it. I need your help on this. We need to unlock the full Natsu Ryu Xasius." said Ryder. "Okay." said Bob. The two combined their power as Natsu's head glowed. Ryder went back as Natsu stepped back. "So how do you feel Natsu?" said Ryder. Natsu puked off the banister as Bob said,"Smooth move.". "I see. We should test this out." said Ryder. The three were gone.

Natsu saw that he was in the woods as he saw Bob and Ryder fighting. "I guess Ryder did something stupid." said Natsu. "Bingo. We are going to see you using your new mode. I call it Slayer. Lets test it already." said Ryder. He snapped his fingers as several monsters appeared. They attacked Natsu as he was dodging them. "So how is he supposed to activate it Ryder?" said Bob. "You got me there Bobby because I have no clue." said Ryder.

The two heard a loud scream as they saw Natsu standing there. His eyes turned lifeless as he started to kill everything in the area. "He is in." said Ryder. "So when does he stop?" said Bob. "I think he is done killing which is going to be soon." said Ryder. Bob saw that Natsu was covered in blood as the monsters were all dead and Natsu said,"I hate you Ryder.". He fell over as the two heard something break. 

Ryder looked at Natsu as Bob said,"What is it?". "I'm an idiot." said Ryder. "That is a fact. We both know that nothing can break with this kid." said Bob. "I broke all of his 206 bones. He is just a blob of flesh now." said Ryder. "We need to get him to the castle now." said Bob. "Right. Is my sister there Bob?" said Ryder. "Yes. Ella is there." said Bob. "Fan freaking tastic." said Ryder. The two held Natsu as he was out cold.

Next time,
Will Natsu go back to normal?! Is Ryder a good guy?! Why is he not a fan of Ella?! And will this impact his training?! This and more next time on Soul!         

Evolved. This is a newly discovered group. They were once either Phantoms or Souls but constant experiments turned them into monsters. They also have no control over their bodies and they have to follow their commanders orders. They are very lethal in battle because they can’t be stopped unless the person who they are fighting against pushing themselves to the limit but it comes at a price, they have a chance of becoming a Evolved. They also looked like the Crois except for the fact that they have shapes similar to their masters and more strength.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Ryder Takeshi Wakahisa or Zelda Takeshi Wakahisa. Balan. Holocaust. Looks 21 years old but he is really 255 years old. A Soul with the same powers as Natsu and the leader of Gehenna also known as Holocaust. Gray, Gray with a little white in his demon/devil form and vampire form/Black when serious in Vampire Form. Red with tints of Gold in all forms. 6 foot 8. O. Libra. October 12. Sleeping, training, learning, fighting, wolves, girls, manipulation, violence, destruction, things that are fun, dragons, drinking, demons, his fellow souls, children (Not in the Romantic Way), and killing. Gender Stereotypes, being called weak, Ella's teasing, annoying people, weak people, being used, companionship, and family.
Kouta Andre Morin or Nariko Andre Morin. Marbas. Carnage. 19 years old. The second in command of Gehenna. Magenta, silver in his demon/devil, energy, and vampire form, and light blue when serious in all four forms. Green and red in his demon/devil, energy, and vampire form plus when serious. 6 foot 3. A. Taurus. May 9. Training, fighting, girls, manipulation, violence, destruction, drinking, demons, killing, and his fellow members of Gehenna. Being called weak, heroes, and being used.
Phantoms: Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Height. 
Sage. 20 years old. Platinum Blonde. Purple. 6 foot.
Beast or Benito. 85 years old. Brown. Green. 7 foot.
Nano or Nancy. 28 years old. Pink. Red. 6 foot 6.
Morena Sephiran/Taika Sephiran. 125 years old. The Queen of Witches of Ozelion/Noble Terrain and the Magic Dragon. Purple. Green. 6 foot 5. A. Pisces. May 31. Magic, shopping, fashion, clothing, humanity, and the protection of her family/fellow dragons. Death and the Crois.
Arcarnus Maleficum/Kaiya Maleficum. 126 years old in 1906. The Immortal Queen of Kihana/Utopia Heavens and the Light Dragon. Orange. Blue. 6 foot 7. O. Libra. October 16. Humanity, protection and healing the weak and kind, shopping, fashion, clothing, and her fellow dragons. Death and the Crois.
Dirge Wolfgrim/Izumi Wolfgrim. 124 years old. The Werewolf King of Owarat/Specter Moon and the Speed Dragon. Brown and White. Green. 6 foot 6. A. Scorpio. November 4.  Humanity, speed, fighting, his fellow dragons/family, and power. Death and the Crois.
Xalvador Adachi/Hiro Adachi. 127 years old. The Eternal King of Zuhara/Crimson Empire and the Shadow Dragon. Black. Red. 6 foot 8. O. Capricorn. December 27.Humanity, shadows, darkness, his fellow dragons/family, and his wife. Death and the Crois.
Kairos Austra/Yoko Austra. 124 years old. The Vampire Queen of Miqalon/Ageless Valley and the Strength Dragon. Blond. Blue/Red. 6 foot 7. AB. Capricorn. January 20. Magic, shopping, drinking, sleeping, humanity, and her fellow dragons. Death and the Crois.
Sorventh. Dragon Champion. 1999 years old. 76 foot. Silver Scales. Emerald Green. A. Capricorn. December 26. Fighting, friendship, the Underworld Kingdom, and the Underworld King. Anyone who hurts his friends.
Monica Hughes. ? years old. The Creator of Phi, Zeta, and Havoc. Blue. Blue. 5 foot 11. B. Libra. October 4. Her creations, humans, fighting, engineering, and her friends. Her daughters or angels being destroyed or thrown away.
Kaori Kinzo Asano. 38 years old but looks 21 years old. The master of Telget which is a style that cause massive damage to the target and you have to yell out what you are doing and a legendary American Detective/Fighter/Superhero. Blond. Blue. 6 foot 8. A. Leo. August 3. Fighting, solving crimes, her masters, training students, ice cream, being called beautiful, Vance, and movies. Getting yelled at, her students being hurt, and getting old/ugly.
Quantum aka Vance Summers. 40 years old. The number one hero on Earth and the Master of Quantum that is using kinetic energy and the energy of the air such as Gamma Radiation to use a power source in the body and also the elements from the periodic table of elements. Light Blue. Red. 6 foot 10. O. Taurus. May 9. Fighting, music, science, training students, physics, his masters, solving crimes, eating food, helping people in need, Kaori, video games, solving crimes, and drinking. Getting yelled at, her students being hurt, and getting hurt from people emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment