Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Soul Episode 75 Star Carnival part 1 The Obstacle Course.


A/N: We are going to meet a lot of new characters and the rules for the Star Carnival so enjoy a long episode because of that reason alone. I love long episodes mind you but this one is longer because of the notes alone. This is going to be a short introduction because well, I want to get to the action so let's begin in Natsu's room back at his huge as hell home on the day of the carnival. Some ranks have changed but like I said before, they mean nothing and some people changed classes. All of the students are wearing the same uniform as Natsu is during the Carnival so lets see it action. The Carnival by the way takes place on October 16 2015 by the way.

Natsu was sitting on his bed looking at his hand. He looked at the sword mark as he said,"Okay. Lets rock and roll.". He went toward the door as he sensed something in the room which Astral deemed an enemy. He held Comet as he said,"I need you to come out with your hands right now or I will fire my gun!". A demon popped out as he said,"My liege! It is I, a very loyal servant of your father and I am not here.".

Natsu put Comet back as he said,"Sorry. I'm on edge. So why are you here?". "My liege. I found the four items that you request Sunday." said the demon. "I see. Hand me them." said Natsu. The demon pulled out a box from his chest as he said,"The four items which are just like the Satanic Stone and the Titanic Sphere of Power.". "Thank you but here is the thing. I never mention the Titanic Sphere of Power to anyone so..." said Natsu.

He jumped a demonic magic blast as the demon said,"I guess my cover was blown. I will make sure that you won't be able to win today!". "Why?" thought Natsu. The demon blasted Natsu as he dodge them with ease. "Okay. Time to destroy you! Power Sphere!" said Natsu. He made an pure sphere of power as he fired it at the demon who exploded from it. "Don't mess with me." said Natsu. He smiled at the box on the floor as he said,"Lets put you into action.".

Later at the school. A huge crowd was in front of the school. It was the press which can be extremely deadly to say the least. Terry stood there with Alex and Dana as he said,"Man. They really want to get up and close to the action.". "I don't blame them but I'm more worried about our friends who are dumb to enter this thing." said Alex. "Yeah. I mean I know that Natsu wants to prove himself and I think the others wanted to do the same thing." said Dana.

The three went through the student entrance as Terry said,"So who from our class entered?". "I think Akane, Amy, Blair, Cora, Dante, Haru, Irene, Moka, Natsu, Rain, Ryo, and Tatsu. I know that they are going to have some tough competition.". "Yeah. We are going to cheer them on right?" said Dana. "Yeah. To say that we won't will be an insult." said Terry. The three felt a cold as they heard,"Are you three in Natsu's class?".

A boy stood there with an wind coming off him that started to freeze anything in contact with it as he said,"Answer me or you freeze.". He had black, blond, brown, light blue, red, and white hair and he had blue and red eyes. He was wearing the uniform as Alex said,"What do you want with Natsu? It better be good.". "He thinks that he is strong but he isn't. I think seeing him ready to fight is a good thing." said the boy. He froze the three in solid blocks of ice as he was gone by wind.

Natsu was walking to school as he sense something. He jumped on the roof of a nearby house as he heard,"I guess you find me Natsu old buddy.". Natsu turned around to see a god standing there. "So what do you want with me Loki?" said Natsu. Loki said,"I guess you are mad at me for what I did to your friend but hey, she got together with the guy.". "So why are you here?" said Natsu. "You sound angry." said Loki.

Natsu said,"I was attacked by a demon this morning and I have a competition today.". "I see. That is some bad news. Anyway, we have a student entering in the Star Carnival and I believe that she will be a challenge so lets see if you have to face her. Good bye." said Loki. He was gone as Natsu sighed and he said,"He hasn't changed since the last time that we met. I wonder who is he talking about and I don't know if he is serious.".

He jumped to another building as he saw an ambulance outside of the school. "What is going on? It is some bad news I think." said Natsu. He warped down there as he saw Alex, Dana, and Terry in ice blocks as he said,"You guys!". He ran over to them as Alex said,"Natsu.". "Alex! What happened to you guys?" said Natsu. "A boy froze us." said Dana. "Really? His ice must be strong to do this much damage in the first place." said Natsu.

Terry said,"Hey Natsu. Win for us.". "I was going to win for all of the class anyway but who did this to you?! Please tell me." said Natsu. "It was a boy with several colored hair." said Alex and Dana. He looked at the three who were carried into the ambulance by the paramedics. Natsu's fist was glowing with lighting as he said,"You are going down for hurting my friends.". He couldn't sense that the boy was watching him as he said,"I found you Natsu.".

Loki appeared behind him as he said,"Did you really have to use this boy's appearance to get him to be angry? I mean you could have used your form Sidney.". The boy turned a girl with black hair with blond streaks and blue eyes. She was wearing something that a Norse goddess would wear as she said to Loki,"I wanted to have some fun before the games. I thought you would be proud of me because I am just like you.".

Loki said,"Fine. You got me there. You know that Natsu will find out the truth. He is a smart cookie in many ways like his father.". "You mean the Underworld King right?" said Sidney. "Yep. I sure do so get ready." said Loki. "I won't let you down or any of the gods who spent their time training me. It would be bad if I did." said Sidney. The two were gone as they were being watched by Kari. People love to watch each other don't they.

Rex was looking at his phone as he sat in the crowds with Tara. They were sitting together as a class so it would be easy to talk each other without texting each other during the carnival. "So Rex. Are the three okay?" said Tara. "To be honest with you, I have no idea. I am worried about our friends." said Rex. "Yeah. So do you think Natsu will win?" said Tara. "Maybe but for right now, I got no dam clue to say the least." said Rex.

The others sat down around them as Jake said,"So have they started the opening ceremony yet? I can't wait to see what they do this year.". "What did they do last year?" said Lucy. "I think they had Cobalt Saints flew here last year." said Harry. "Well. The games are going to be entertain regardless." said Stacey. "I hope Natsu and the others do good." said Urara. "They're doing this for Alex, Dana, and Terry so they won't lose." said Matt.

In the prepping area. Natsu stood in front of his prep room. They moved students by their ranks and to his knowledge, he was one of the only Rank F students in the school. Ranks at this school mean at all nothing. He was about to open the door as he sensed Kari who was running toward him. "Hey Kari. I thought you would be in the stands with the others. It is hard to get seats." said Natsu.

"We had a section reserved for us thanks to the Riku but you know the boy who froze your friends?" said Kari. Natsu said,"You mean that bastard who had the nerve to hurt my friends? Oh I know that he faces off against me. He is a dead man. Why do you ask?". "It wasn't him Natsu! It was some girl who is pals with Loki." said Kari. "Loki. I knew that he had a reason for meeting me earlier. So was it a girl?" said Natsu.

Kari said,"Yeah. How did you know?". "I sense a strong presence in this room and it is feminine. My senses have been going off lately because of the 100,000 people here plus the 500 people from our school, other schools, and the world competing." said Natsu. "Are you going to be alright? I mean I heard that you were almost killed this morning but a demon right?" said Kari. "Yeah but I destroyed him. So are you worried about me?" said Natsu.

Kari said,"Of course I am you idiot. I mean you always seem to attract trouble but I think April and Core helping you out will keep you safe so show them the power of Arcadia.". "Sure thing. Wish me luck." said Natsu. The fox was gone as Natsu opened the door. He only saw six people in the entire room as he thought,"Huh. We sure have a lot of sevens.". Natsu saw his son from a post apocalyptic future as he said,"Hey Tatsu.".

Tatsu said,"Natsu. Aren't you nervous at all?". "I think the only thing scaring me is your open eye socket. It is something scary." said Natsu. Tatsu was showing off his open eye socket as he said,"It isn't that bad Natsu.". "You could get a prosthetic eye or a cybernetic eye." said Natsu. "This is the memory of my loss against my enemies." said Tatsu. "You should at least put an eye patch to put over it but I do like your new arm." said Natsu.

It looked very science fiction as Tatsu said,"I had some of the students down in engineering make me this bad boy.". "So is it made out of the same stuff of your weapons?" said Natsu. "It is. They got the data off my back. I had the designs of my three weapons put on back." said Tatsu. "Yet. You could have made a eye like them." said Natsu. "Are you going to point that out?" said Tatsu. "Until I get bored which may or may not happen." said Natsu.

Tatsu saw a strange boy looking at him. He walked over to the two and he said,"Are you two related in genetics?".  He had blond hair and sliver eyes. "We get that a lot." said Tatsu. "Yeah. So are you an F rank man?" said Natsu. "Yep. The name is Reizo Oshima. So are you that Natsu?" said Reizo. "So is my name common?" said Natsu. "No idea but he is that Natsu. So why do you care?" said Tatsu. "I don't care but my friends does. He is super strong." said Reizo.

The two family members heard,"Reizo. Did you find them?". Natsu saw the boy with the multiple color hair standing there with a girl with gold hair and red eyes. "Yep! This is Sekien Ozaki and the girl is Aira Takara. They are my good friends." said Reizo. "Sup." said Tatsu. "So what happened to your eye?" said Aira. "I lost it and I'm not getting surgery for it." said Tatsu. "Wow. So do you mind if you tell me the story?" said Aira. "Me too!" said Reizo.

Tatsu said,"Sure. Lets get over there.". The three walked away as Natsu said,"So what's up man?". "I didn't freeze your friends at all. You know that right?" said Sekien. "I know but I thought you did and I was going to make sure that you pay for that but I was told the truth." said Natsu. "It is her. She has been waiting for us to fight for a while now." said Sekien. Natsu saw Sidney waving at him as Natsu said,"So do you want to trick a goddess?". Sekien said,"Sure.".

Natsu whispered in his ear as he said,"I gotcha you.". "So what's up Sekien?" said Natsu. A pink hair boy looked over to them along with an ash blond. "You know that I am stronger than you right? You are just lucky that you haven't faced me." said Sekien. "What makes you so sure?" said Natsu. "I just know that I'm going to beat you." said Sekien. "Man. I guess Sekien likes to challenge the strongest guy in the room." said Reizo.

The pink hair boy said,"You guys. We can't fight in here and we will see who is stronger that way okay?". "You have a point there Nazar but I'm not holding back." said Seiken. "Me either. I bet you're strong to say the least and you will be a tough cookie for anyone to beat for sure." said Natsu. "Hey man. I'm pretty sure that he is just kidding right?" said Nazar. "I'm not done yet! Everyone here is to win and they had training to improve myself so you're going to fight against me at the top!" said Natsu.

Sekien walked away as Nazar said,"Man. Some people are just weird.". "Well, I guess you have my cousin to blame for that." said a voice. A girl stood there and she had light blue hair with green eyes as Natsu said,"Hey Masako. So what's up?". "You know that you are still an idiot right? Sekien is a lot stronger than you. His father is the number two hero in the world." said Masoko. "You mean him right?! I mean I love Exertion." said Nazar.

Natsu said,"He is number two right? I guess Quantum is stronger right?". "Well, Quantum was on the scene first so if we see them in a fight, we may get an answer." said Masako. The three talked as the ash blonde looked at Natsu. "So why are you staring at him Masaru?" said Sekien. "He is going to be fun crushing him beneath my feet." said Masaru. "Whatever." said Sekien. The seven heard an sound meaning it was go time.

Natsu was walking out as he saw a girl standing there. She looked like a nun as he walked over to her and he said,"So are you lost sister?". "Nope. I'm here waiting for someone." said the nun. She looked to be his age and she had blond hair with brown eyes. Natsu noticed the cross around her neck as the boy felt his blood boiling. "So what is her name?" said Natsu. "Well, my name is Phoebe Walton and I am looking for Kyria Finch. We are both from the Church." said Phoebe.

Natsu thought,"Kyria. Why does that name sound familiar? I have a feeling like I've heard that name before. The Church is bad for Lee.". "Hey Phoebe!" said a voice. The two turned around to see a girl standing there. She had brown hair in twintails and blue eyes. She had a cross around her chest and it was obvious. "So what is your name?" said Phoebe. "Natsu." said Natsu. Kyria looked at him as she hugged him.

Natsu felt a death aura as his skin was boiling. The girls couldn't see it thanks to his gym uniform that he had to wear because it had to be fair. He could still use his gear though. He was wearing the all blue tracksuit with the sleeves have the letters SV on them and on the back. "It is so good to see you again Natsu! I missed you so much and you're so taller now. Don't worry. You will remember me for sure so believe it!" said Kyria.

She was gone as Phoebe said,"Are you okay?". "Just peachy. You better get to your seat because the games are about to start." said Natsu. "I guess you're right." said Phoebe. She walked away as Natsu poured cold water over his burning skin and he said,"I guess the cross affects me because I am both a devil and vampire. I better make sure to keep an eye on her.". He walked out the exit as he said,"Time to power up.".

The contestant walked toward the center of the arena which was huge. "Welcome to the annual Star Carnival! This is where the young Soul show off their skills every year! My name is Kaori and I'm one of the co hosts for this event. The other two are joining me soon and they are Quantum and an icon for his home country Alpha Nova! Lets see the stars of the show! These guys and girls are the strongest in their class so welcome the Rank Fs!" yelled Kaori. The seven walked out.

Natsu looked around as he started waving to his friends from class, the seniors who came to cheer him on and watch him, his family, and some others like all of his masters excluding Bob. "Wow. You seem pumped for the whole thing Natsu." said Tatsu. "And you aren't? I love crowds like this man." said Natsu. "I would be but this is where we show off our skills to the world and right now, you look like a fool." said Tatsu. "And the winner of the best son award goes to you not." said Natsu.

Nazar said,"Wow. They are cheering us on. I'm scared now. What about you Masaru?". "Not at all Nazar. It is nice to have people looking over me." said Masaru. "And here are the others." said Kaori who didn't sound impressed. Brian looked over to them as a girl said,"Those guys think we're their sidekicks.". "Yeah it blows." said a boy. The group stopped to see Reva standing there as she said,"I don't want any negative comments from any of you am I clear?".

A man in the stand said,"Wow. It is Reva Raiden. She must be the ref for this whole thing. I guess the principal is busy this year.". "He is probably being a pervert." thought Natsu. "I would like to see the student who has the best scores currently at Star Valley High. Natsu Xasius of 1-C!" said Reva. He walked up there as Reizo said,"Wow. I didn't know that Natsu was so strong.". "Yeah. He has a lot of power in both his Power and his mind." said Masoko.

The girl said,"And a total blowhard.". He walked there as he said,"So what am I supposed to say?". "I don't know but just speak your mind." said Reva. "Fine. I guess I have something to say to everyone here." said Natsu. He held the mic as he said,"I'm winning this thing with my full power and if you want to get someone attention, don't mess with me.". "Wow! I didn't see that coming!" said Nazar. "I did." said Masako and Tatsu.

Some of the students booed him as a boy yelled,"Don't push your luck bastard!". "Why do you even compete here?!" yelled a boy. "Loser!" yelled a boy. "Man. You guys are going to be good steps to me being number one soon." said Natsu. He walked down as Sekien thought,"Natsu isn't doing what they are thinking at all. He is cornering himself to see if they actually try to fight at their best. Smart move.".

Reva said,"Okay! After that amazing speech, we are moving onto our first event.". "Wow. There are really fast." said Rain. "We are here at the first event which is actually more intense than the battle round and it is known as...!" said Reva. The word obstacle course as she said,"It isn't that easy. All 500 of you are going to run for 6km around this area. You're able to use your tricks to your advantage so get to the starting line." said Reva.

Natsu stood there with the others as he thought,"I won't let any of you down. I'm here to win and with the ace in my hole, no one is stopping at all.". The members of Class 1-C who entered were getting ready along with the F ranks. "You are going to see the birth of the Dragon King here and now so I'm going to blow your freaking minds!" thought Natsu. The alarm went off as Reva yelled,"And Go you kids!".

They started running as Natsu ran onto of their heads. They tried to swat him off as he thought,"I'm not that weak. I think the best people who have the best start are the speed user.". Sekien said,"You are going to be stopped.". He froze the area in front of him for about 100 feet and behind him. The Speed users were either frozen in place or they slipped. "What the hell?! I can't move at all!" yelled a boy. "Get back here freak!" said a boy.

Kaori sat there with Quantum and a man. He had black hair and blue eyes. "Hey you guys! So are you two ready to go?" said Vance. "Sure. Lets go. You dragged me here by force." said the man who sighed. "You wanted to be here for your student Yusuki didn't you Alpha Nova?" said Kaori. "Sure. I guess." said AN. "Hey Sekien! Try harder than that buddy!" yelled a voice. He turned around to see all of Class 1-C and the rank Fs hot on his trail.

Dante looked at the ground as he said,"Man. This kid is good.". "That isn't going to work on us. We are stronger than that." said Blair. "I can't show them that power just yet." thought Rain. Brian who walked over people as Natsu kept bouncing on their heads and Brian said,"He is strong.". "You are strong. I will give you that so good for you." said Sekien. "Hey Six Hair! You are going down due to my sticky..." said a boy with weird hair.

He was then punched by a robot as Natsu said,"That guy!". The group of student saw huge robots in front of them along with the Crois. Dirge who was in the crowd growled as Hiro said,"Those are fake but they do look real to the untrained eye.". "And here are the obstacles!" said Kaori. "Lets see if they can pass though this hell!" said Quantum. "Do you two have to yell?" said AN. Sekien stood there as a girl said,"How are we going to get though that?!".

Sekien said,"So this is the power of Star Valley. Interesting.". "So where do they get the money for this?" said Masoko. Natsu jumped up there as he said,"Lets rock and roll! Lend me your strength Shiro!". He made a beast come out with its fur being white and streaks of blue. "Lets go nuts. Ready Shiro?" said Natsu. The Devil Arm and Dragon Arm appeared as the beast roared. The two had fun on them as Sekien said,"Fine. Lets go. I have to do this for that bastard.".

He created a huge amount of wind as he launched them into the air as Shiro went back from it. "He stopped them! He made the way for the rest of us!" yelled some kids. "Don't be stupid. Why would I help my enemies? You should know that what comes up must ..." said Sekien. He rushed ahead as the fake Crois and robots fell down to the ground. "And it looks like Sekien from Classs 1-P is going on up in the world!" said Vance.

Kaori said,"He actually removed himself from the others because of his Power. An impressive way to move on up!". "Okay. He is good. I will give him that so I need to use my brain of mine to get ahead in this game." thought Natsu who was riding on Shiro who was having fun wrecking the obstacles as he roared. The people who didn't get crushed by Sekien's attack as a boy said,"So are they okay or what?". "Can people die?!" said a girl.

The people popped out like moles as they rushed on ahead. "I guess these things are really weak to say the least." said Issac. "Lets open up the way!" said Haru. Masaru made an explosion as he said to himself,"I'm not letting you get ahead of me!". He made explosions to blast him over them as he said to the heavens,"You're mine Sekien!". "And it looks like Class 1-P Masaru is jumping his way to his victory!" said Vance.

Masaru turned around to see both Aira and Reizo behind him. "You two think the same thing as me don't you?" said Masaru. "Yeah. Lets catch up to him!" said Aira. "Right." said Reizo. "And so far, it looks like only Class 1-P is getting through but Class 1-C is doing their best too." said Kaori. 'These kids are used what they got to their advantage plus the others are doing good too." said AN. Shiro landed on the ground as Natsu said,"Okay. Go have fun.".

The beast went to go have fun as Natsu noticed some metal as he grabbed it. Natsu ran to catch up to the others as he thought,"Totally going to use this bad boy.". He sensed a robot coming toward him as Natsu said,"I guess you sense me then so lets see how you like the power of the Satanic Stone or his real name Savant!". His eyes had the kanji for death in black with the rest of his eyes being red and his hair turned black and red.

He fired an attack which destroyed some of the robots as Cora said,"Natsu is so strong and I think his beast is going all out.". "Yeah but that is my husband for you." said Irene. The group who weren't in the Crois and Robot hell or trapped by Shiro moved forward. "Okay. If you thought that the first one was bad. You haven't seen anything yet. Welcome to the Second one!" said Vance. A giant rock wall stood there with vultures and other things flying around it as Kaori said,"Have fun.".

Some of them started climbing or flying up as Natsu jumped in the area. He used the others around him to keep on going as he saw a girl doing the same thing. She had white hair and brown eyes as she said,"So you like to make people mad don't you?". "Just comes with the job. The name is Natsu by the way." said Natsu. He destroy some annoying birds as the girl said,"My name is Yusuki but my nickname is Yu.".

The two reached the top where they saw a giant gorge with tightropes going to the other side along with the things from the rock wall. "I'll explain it to them so you two shut up. They have to cross across the gorge and if they fall, they are out. Try to use your Power well here." said AN. A boy stood there. He had black hair and brown eyes. "My name is Ryker Tate and I won't let that boy with the ice and wind power beat me!" said Ryker.

His legs turned into engines as he ran across the tightrope at a supersonic speed. Sekien saw him as he said,"Huh.". "You're not staying in the lead forever!" yelled Masaru. Sekien saw him along with the other two from Class 1-P as he said,"You guys took forever.". "Wow. Some of these kids are on a different level." said a man. "His Power is amazing and he is pretty much perfect down to his genetic code." said a woman.

A man said,"I think that kid is the son of the number 2 hero Exertion.". "I get you. He has the blood of number two in him so he is going to be popular in his future." said a woman. "We have our leaders and the stragglers so don't give up and keep on trucking!" said Vance. Sekien reached the next one as Kaori said,"And we are at the final stop! The Mine Field!". It looked normal but there were mines in the ground.

AN said,"They are easy to see but with the crowd, it will be hard to focus on both.". Natsu flew in the air over the gorge blasting the aerial enemies as he said,"I need to get moving.". Sekien was avoiding the mines as Aira and Reiko were trying to avoid the mine."I see that they made this to watch us get hurt. Sick people." said Sekien. "I'm finally here Sekien!" yelled a voice. Masaru pasted him as the number one hero said,"And we have a change in the scheme!".

Masaru said,"Hey! You and Natsu are both going down so prepare to lose!". "I guess these kids have two in the lead while everyone is struggling to get through this field of death." said AN. Natsu stood there as people pasted him. He had the metal plate on his back as he smiled. Both Masaru and Sekien were fighting as Natsu said,"It is time to power up for real!". He jumped on the metal plate as a huge explosion appeared.

Natsu was using as a surfboard as he yelled,"Power Up Baby!". The two looked at him as Vance said to his utter level of excitement,"And my favorite student Natsu is using the power to rock and roll so lets go kid!". "Go big brother!" yelled the trio of siblings. Natsu smiled as he said,"Thanks you mind and force to do this so lets keep this train going.". He summoned six spirits. One was a mixture of a salamander and a scorpion. It was a guy as he said,"What do you need Natsu?".

One was a mixture of a dragon and a fox. It was a girl as she said,"I bet some destruction.". One was a mixture of a thunderbird and a eagle. It was a boy as he said,"Please it is.". One was a mixture of an elephant and gargoyle who is a girl said,"Please it won't hurt anyone badly.". One was a mixture of an griffin and spriggan who is a girl said,"I hope so too.". The final one was a mixture of a grim reaper and green man and it was a guy who said,"You got this.".

Natsu smirked as he said,"Okay. Savant, Reiner, and Talon. You guys are making sure that we stay in the area so aim for the mine. Iveta and Larissa, you two will need to make sure that the people down there are safe. Tanya, you're our shield so everyone ready?". "Right!" said the six. Everyone in the lead looked at Natsu who smirked. "Natsu?" said Ryker. Natsu smiled as he saw both Masaru and Sekien as he said,"Bye bye.".

He blasted in front of them as the crowd cheered. "Okay. I need to go forward right now! Aim there all of you!" said Natsu. The six followed his order as Masaru yelled,"Natsu! Don't get cocky because you're ahead of me!". He tried to catch up to him with an explosion as Seiken said,"I guess you are a lot stronger than I thought. Time to use two powers.". He made ice and wind as they clashed to make an explosion to catch up.

Vance said,"I guess those two want to be ahead of Natsu but right now, he is on fire.". "I don't think they are going to be happy if they lose to him." said Kaori. "Why are you two not yelling and why am I complaining about it?" said AN. Natsu return the six as he saw the two in front of him. "No one is stopping me when I'm powered up!" yelled Natsu. He slammed the metal plate on the ground in front of them as it exploded stopping the two.

He landed outside of the final gate as he said,"Man. That was a close one for sure. I need to keep on moving.". He kept running as he reach the gate. He stood there as the crowd cheered for the boy as he yelled,"My name is Natsu Xasius and no one is stopping me now!". They cheered louder as he gave his masters a huge thumbs up. The others ran through as Natsu said,"Took you guys long enough. It is sad to the least.".

Both Masaru and Sekien were panting as Masaru said,"Natsu is going down.". Sekien looked at the boy who was pumping the crowd up and down like crazy. Kyria grabbed his hands as she said,"That was so cool Natsu.". "And who are you to Natsu?!" said Akane and Rain. They stood there as Natsu said,"Meet my friends Akane and Rain. This is Kyria. She knows me.". "Yeah. I was your first friend and your first kiss." said Kyria.

Akane and Rain glared at him as Natsu thought,"Dam it.". He noticed Ryker behind him who had on a pair of glasses. "I lost badly." said Ryker. "You still made it here buddy and that is what matters in the long run." said Natsu. "I guess." said Ryker. The three girls glared at him as he started to hide in the shadows. "Natsu." said the three. "I guess we all have problems but his problems are mainly with the opposite sex." said Sekien.

Reva stood there as she said,"It is finally over. Out of 500 students, we have 64 students left and here they are from first place to sixty fourth place.". The screen appeared as the number appeared next to the name. Lets do the first thirty two first and it started with Natsu, Sekien, Masaru, Sidney, Masoko, Reizo, Aira, Kyria, Yusuki, Brian, Rain, Keiko, Connie, Akane, Lee, Issac, Lance, Nazar, Ryder, Amy, Zara, Wanda, Ryo, Haru, Tora, Wayne, Anna, Daichi, Jade, Preston, Cole, and Tatsu.

The next thirty two are Shon, Vincent, Issei, Drew, Dustin, Dante, Lin, Asato, Rin, Naomi, Bryon, Blair, Sonya, Solana, Vivian, Adrian, Janet, Irene, Aina, Krista, Ayuri, Avery, Kyle, Dylan, Katie, Sylvia, Kazuki, Cora, Riley, Mari, Blaine, and Alice. "These sixty four students have moved on to the next room so I'm sorry to the ones who failed. The main event is about to begin so lets see who is up against who in the battle rounds!" said Reva.

It showed the matches as Natsu said,"Sweet. Looks like an awesome fight.". "We'll be taking an hour break for the players to rest for a while so enjoy the Carnival until then." said Vance. Natsu then saw Seiken wanting to talk with him in private. He followed him as his friends were looking for him and he was looking at Seiken who looked serious. "So what is up man?" said Natsu. Upstairs, Riku and Ryder stood there blocking Exertion as they said,"Care to talk?". Exertion said,"Riku and Ryder.".

Next time,
What does Riku and Ryder want to talk with Exertion about? And what does Sekien want to talk with Natsu about? What will happen in the battles? Will we see the students better than in the Obstacle Course? This and more next time on Soul!  
         
Star Carnival. This festival was done to decide out of the 180 to 200 freshman who is the best out of the bunch. This idea was changed with the extra class plus the inclusion of the other twenty one extra classes plus any first years from around the world. It is now over 1.000 freshman free for all so many students opted out of this because it gets scary at any time. It is also like the Olympics meaning that it is recorded world wide for everyone to see and any country can enter in a candidate. 

Most of the top ranking students from this have a chance to move up to the three high ranked classes aka 1-C, 1-A, and 1-P in that order or be accepted into Star Valley High with a very expensive and good scholarship. The carnival first starts off with a simple obstacle course which is about 6 km. You are highly recommended to use anything that you have in your arsenal and you should try to sabotage your opponents to win.

The first obstacle are giant robots and fake Crois which do look super realistic to kids and some people but they aren't real. They are easy to take down but you used to take down your opponents to get ahead of them or they will get ahead of you. The second obstacle is a giant rock wall which you must climb up while avoiding very dangerous vultures and other deadly birds. Once you reach the top of the wall, you must cross over a tightrope over a canyon with water cannons along with the things from the wall.

If you fall off the rope, you are out and caught by giant fans in the canyon plus teachers, students, and guests catching you. The last obstacle is a minefield that is the most deadly because of the crowd and the mines will be easier to activate. The first sixty four students out of the bunch of 1000 and more to reach the goal will face off against each other in a single elimination tournament to see the number one student of the first year and you will get worldwide attention. You just have to defeat your opponent to win.

The 64 Students who reached the goal first. Name, Allegiance/Class, Rank, and Codename or Nickname.
1. Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Dragon King.
2. Sekien Ozaki. 1-P. F. Elemental Lion.
3. Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Champion Tiger.
4. Sidney Vaughn. God Realm. F. Goddess of Mischief.

5. Masoko Infernos. 1-P.  F. True God.
6. Reizo Oshima. 1-P. F. Ruling Cheetah.
7. Aira Takara. 1-P. F. Speed Panther.
8. Kyria Finch. Church. SS. Heavenly Servant.

9. Yusuki Payne. Alpha Force. SS. Alpha Storm.
10. Brian Thronton. 1-S. SS. Energy Controller and Creator.
11. Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Gravity Angel.
12. Keiko. Underworld. SS. Cat Master.

13. Connie Logan. 1-P. SS. Gravity Girl.
14. Aegha Lord. 1-P. SS. Tech Hero.
15. Akane Blaze. 1-C. SS. Fiery Phoenix.
16. Lee Wilson. Underworld. SS. Devil Knight.

17. Issac Lance. 1-C. SS. Passion Hero.
18. Nazar Kern. 1-H. F. Reptile.
19. Ryder Tate. 1-K. SS. Booster.
20. Amy Ramos. 1-C. SS. Cat Girl.

21. Zara Jett. 1-H. SS. Peace Keeper.
22. Wanda Morales. 1-K. SS. Prime Enchantress.
23. Ryo Conner. 1-C. SS. The Marksman.
24. Haru Ichirou. 1-C. SS. Master of Fist.

25. Tora Miyake. Underworld. SS. Dragon Knight.
26. Wayne Wolf. 1-A. SS. Weapon Master.
27. Anna Castro. California. SS. Surfer Goddess.
28. Daichi Powell. 1-A. SS. Earth Monk.

29. Jade Cannon. Colorado. SS. Skier Idol.
30. Preston Lloyd. 1-A. SS. Flame God.
31. Cole Glacier. 1-A. SS. Frozen Soul.
32. Tatsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Future Savior.

33. Shon Barraza. 1-A. SS. Plasma Warrior. 
34. Vincent Jenson. 1-B. SS. Love God.
35. Issei Moran. 1-A. SS. Hurricane King.
36. Drew Cain. 1-E. SS. Hell Chef.

37. Dustin Young. 1-M. SS. Zombie Wizard. 
38. Dante Skidmore. 1-C. SS. Fire Ninja.
39. Lin Farrar. 1-A. SS. Fist Queen. 
40. Asato Shumei. 1-A. SS. Shadow Dragon. 

41. Rin Kichirou. 1-A. SS. Spear Knight.
42. Naomi Benson. 1-M. SS. Speed Wolf.
43. Byron Benson. 1-M. SS. Power Wolf.
44. Blair Goodwin. 1-C. SS. English Laser.

45. Sonya Jones. 1-E. SS. Hydro Girl.
46. Solana Sparks. 1-A. SS. Elf Markswoman.
47. Vivian Horton. 1-M. SS. Elf Sniper. 
48. Adrian Jackson. 1-F. SS. Psychic King.

49. Janet Jackson. 1-B. SS. Element Queen.
50. Irene Rhodes. 1-C. SS. Frost Commando.
51. Aina Elston. 1-H. SS. Dragon Girl. 
52. Krista Ramsey. 1-A. SS. Darkness Damsel.

53. Ayuri Sonan. 1-A. SS. Flashing Strike.
54. Avery Troy. 1-A. SS. Thunderbird Queen.
55. Kyle Shields. 1-A. SS. Infernal Bullet.
56. Dylan Dyer. 1-A. SS. Explosion Master.

57. Katie Austin. 1-D. SS. Aqua Bear.
58. Sylvia Harvey. 1-M. SS. Zombie Strength.
59. Kazuki Newton. 1-A. SS. Tech Guru.
60. Cora Youko. 1-C. SS. Tech Queen. 

61. Riley Winn. 1-D. SS. Sonic Dolphin.
62. Mari Luna. 1-A. SS. Space Princess.
63. Blaine Sheppard. 1-E. SS. Weapon Knight
64. Alice Daniels. 1-E. SS. Future Witch.

First Round Matches.
Bracket 1:
Match 1: Lee Wilson vs Blair Goodwin.
Match 2: Tora Miyake vs Aina Elston.
Match 3: Keiko vs Mari Luna.
Match 4: Kyria Finch vs Avery Troy.

Match 5: Reizo Oshima vs Krista Ramsey.
Match 6: Jade Castro vs Katie Austin.
Match 7: Nazar Kern vs Cora Youko.
Match 8: Natsu Xasius vs Blaine Sheppard.

Bracket 2:
Match 9: Masoko Infernos vs Sylvia Harvey.
Match 10: Sekien Ozaki vs Ayuri Sonan.
Match 11: Amy Ramos vs Irene Rhodes.
Match 12: Ryker Tate vs Kazuki Newton.

Match 13: Zara Jett vs Byron Benson.
Match 14: Yusuki Payne vs Lin Farrar.
Match 15: Sidney Vaughn vs Riley Winn.
Match 16: Issac Lance vs Vincent Jensen.

Bracket 3:
Match 17: Rain Scott vs Asato Shumei.
Match 18: Cole Glacier vs Drew Cain.
Match 19: Connie Logan vs Adrian Jackson.
Match 20: Anna Castro vs Naomi Benson.

Match 21: Brian Thronton vs Sonya Jones.
Match 22: Preston Lloyd vs Dustin Young.
Match 23: Akane Blaze vs Alice Daniels.
Match 24: Tatsu Xasius vs Kyle Shields.

Bracket 4:
Match 25: Ryo Conner vs Vivian Horton.
Match 26: Aegha Lord vs Issei Moran.
Match 27: Haru Ichirou vs Rin Kichirou.
Match 28: Masaru Hirano vs Dylan Dyer.

Match 29: Wayne Wolf vs Shon Barraza.
Match 30: Aira Takura vs Solana Sparks.
Match 31: Daichi Powell vs Dante Skidmore.
Match 32:.Wanda Morales vs Janet Jackson.

Boys (30 Students).
Girls (34 Students).

Class 1-C (12):
Irene Rhodes. 1-C. SS. Barrier and Weapons.
Cora Youko. 1-C. SS. Tech.
Amy Ramos. 1-C. SS. Cat and Vampire.
Issac Lance. 1-C. SS. Passion.
Ryo Conner. 1-C. SS. Weapon and Magic.

Haru Ichirou. 1-C. SS. Martial Arts.
Tatsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Thunder and Weapon.
Akane Blaze. 1-C . SS. Fire and Beast Form (Phoenix).
Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Ice, Light, Gravity, and Beast Form (Angel).
Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Unknown.

Dante Skidmore. 1-C. SS. Fire and Weapon. 
Blair Goodwin. 1-C. SS. Lasers.

Class 1-A (17):
Kyle Shields. 1-A. SS. Fire.
Dylan Dyer. 1-A. SS. Explosion.
Daichi Powell. 1-A. SS. Earth.
Mari Luna. 1-A. SS. Gravity, Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind.
Issei Moran. 1-A. SS. Tech and Wind.

Preston Lloyd. 1-A. SS. Fire.
Wayne Wolf. 1-A. SS. Weapon.
Shon Barraza. 1-A. SS. Plasma, Psychic, and Ninja.
Rin Kichirou. 1-A. SS. Martial Arts and Magic.
Lin Farrar. 1-A. SS. Martial Arts and Earth.

Ayuri Sonan. 1-A. SS. Gravity, Lightning, and Speed.
Asato Shumei. 1-A. SS. Light, Shadow and Weapon.
Kazuki Newton. 1-A. SS. Tech.
Krista Ramsey. 1-A. SS. Darkness.
Avery Troy. 1-A. SS. Lightning and Wind.

Cole Glacier. 1-A. SS. Ice.
Solana Sparks. 1-A. SS. Weapon.

Class 1-E (4):
Drew Cain. 1-E. SS. Fire.
Sonya Jones. 1-E. SS. Water.
Blaine Sheppard. 1-E. SS. Weapon.
Alice Daniels. 1-E. SS. Magic.

Class 1-M (5):
Dustin Young. 1-M. SS. Magic.
Naomi Benson. 1-M. SS. Speed and Power.
Sylvia Harvey. 1-M. SS. Super Strength.
Byron Benson. 1-M. SS. Strength and Power.
Vivian Horton. 1-M. SS. Weapon.

Class 1-B, 1-D, 1-K, 1-S, 1-H, and 1-F (11):
Janet Jackson. 1-B. SS. Gravity and Element Control (Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind).
Vincent Jensen. 1-B. SS. Charm and Weapon.
Adrian Jackson. 1-F. SS. Psychic.
Katie Austin. 1-D. SS. Bear, Water, and Strength.
Riley Winn. 1-D. SS. Dolphin. Speed, and Water.

Zara Jett. 1-H. SS. Weapon, Explosion, Fire, Transformation, Lightning/Thunder, Water, Metal, Wind, Light, Psychic, and Sand.
Nazar Kern. 1-H. F. Wind/Air, Poison, Metal, Earth, Water, Fire, Lightning/Thunder, Light, Shadow, Creation, Time, Space, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Ice.
Aina Elston. 1-H. SS. Creation, Fire, Super Speed, Light, Earth, Darkness, Gravity, Ice, Water, Wind, and Dragon.
Brian Thronton. 1-S. SS. Creation, Energy, Psychic, Super Speed, and Super Strength.
Ryker Tate. 1-K. SS. Elasticity, Super Speed, Super Strength, and Turbine (Able to increase his power by 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear, 4th gear, and 5th gear and his body into a machine of any kind).

Wanda Morales. 1-K. SS. Magic, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Shapeshifting (Animal Transformation, Elasticity, Inorganic, Liquification, Metamorphosis, Size Shifting, Sublimation, and Substance Mimicry).

Class 1-P (7):
Sekien Ozaki. 1-P. F. Earth, Fire, Ice, Wind, Shadows, Light, and Beast Form (Lion).
Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).
Masoko Infernos. 1-P.  F. Unknown.
Reizo Oshima. 1-P. F. Electricity,  Magnetism, Sound, Super Strength, Super Speed, Tech, and Beast Form (Cheetah).
Aira Takara. 1-P. F. Fire, Light, Shadows, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Beast Form (Panther).

Connie Logan. 1-P. SS. Gravity.
Aegha Lord. 1-P. SS. Tech.

Other (8):
Tora Miyake. Underworld. SS. Dragon, Magic, Speed, and Strength.
Kyria Finch. Church. SS. Lighting/Thunder.
Yusuki Payne. Alpha Force. SS. Regeneration, Animal Transformation, Fire, Ice, Psychic, Lightning, Creation, and Super Speed.
Lee Wilson. Underworld. SS. Strength and Sword.
Keiko. Underworld. SS. Cat, Strength, Speed, and Magic.

Sidney Vaughn. God Realm. F. Magic, Ice, Thunder, Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, and God.
Anna Castro. California Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Beam from the chest, eye, and hands, Psychic, Teleportation, Intangible, Spike like material, Nature Control, Healing Factor, Ice, Jet Propulsion, Lava, Cloning, Sun Power, Shapeshifting, Sound Control, Super Speed, Luck Manipulation, Kinetic Energy, Steel, Fire, Magnetism, and Wings.).
Jade Cannon. Colorado Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Magnetism, Telepathy, Lightning, Cloning, Intangibility, Shapeshifting, Growth (Small to Tall), Time Control, Mass Control, Super Smart, Fire, Light, Super Strength, Super Speed, Heat Vision, Element Transmutation, Shadow, Super Senses, Energy Blast and Manipulation, Sonic Scream, Magic, Telekinesis, Earth. Radiation Control, Teleportation, and Solar Blasts.).

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Sekien Ozaki. 15 years old. First year Class P at Star Valley High. Brown, Red, White, Light Blue, Black, and Blond. Blue and Red. 5 foot 10. O. Sagittarius. December 18. Studying, his mother, eating, sleeping, fighting, mechs, and friends. His classmates in Class P excluding Aegha, Aira, Connie, Masaru, Masoko, and Reizo, his father, all of his brothers, some of his sisters, and Reva.
Sif/Sidney Loki Vaughn. 15 years old. The daughter raised by the Greek and Norse Gods. Black with streaks of blond. Blue. 5 foot 8. A. Cancer. July 3. Mischief, honor, respect, fighting, training, shopping, cooking, and drinking. Death and Chaos.
Masaru Hirano. 15 years old. First year Class P at Star Valley High. Ash Blond. Blue. 5 foot 11. AB. Scorpio. November 13. Food, sleeping, fighting, cooking, friends, women, luck, and studying, His family, survival games, Reva, his class excluding Aegha, Aira, Connie, Masaru, Masoko, Sekien, and Reizo, and death.
Aira Takara. 15 years old. First year Class P at Star Valley High. Gold. Red. 5 foot 8. B. Pisces. March 12. Cooking, sleeping, her friends, singing, cats, fighting, studying, and fantasy. Her family, being looking out, her classmates in Class P excluding Aegha, Connie, Masaru, Masoko, Reizo, and Sekien, Reva, and getting made fun of.
Reizo Oshima. 16 years old. First year Class P at Star Valley High. Blond. Silver. 5 foot 9. A. Virgo. September 15. Music, video games, sleeping, his friends, cats, fighting, studying, science fiction, and Thor the Bear which is a mascot of the company Yggdrasil. His old enemies/friends from Gehenna, people who hurt his friends, his classmates in Class P excluding Aegha, Aira, Connie, Masaru, Masoko, and Sekien, Reva, and death.
Masoko Infernos. 15 years old. Natsu’s Cousin and First year Class P at Star Valley High. Light Blue. Green. 5 foot 8. O. Cancer. June 26. Her friends, fighting, sweets, fashion, shopping, studying, and women. All men, perverts. Natsu's recklessness, and video games.
Phoebe Walton. 15 years old. A maiden of the Church. Blond. Brown. 5 foot 4. O. Pisces. March 8. The church, her friends, and her religion. Death and Violence.
Kyria Finch. 15 years old. A knight of the Church and Natsu’s Childhood Friend that he forget about. Brown. Blue. 5 foot 7. AB. Aquarius. February 16. The church, her friends, her old friend Natsu, and her religion. Death and impure thoughts.
Akio Payne aka Alpha Nova. 36 years old. A hero and Ninja. Black normally. Red in super hero. Blue. 6 foot 9. A. Cancer. July 12. Being a hero, Yu, ninja, protecting the weak, training, fighting, eating noodles, and helping others. Judgement from his family about his choices in life, death, and people who hurt his friends.
Yusuki or Yu Payne. 15 years old. The daughter of Assault and Wrath, apprentice to Alpha Nova, adopted daughter of Akio Payne, and Kunoichi in training. White. Brown. 5 foot 10. O. Sagittarius. November 23. Akio, training, ninja, video games, being a hero, shopping, fashion, cooking, and boys. Death, her real mother and father, and use her powers for evil.
Ryker Tate. 15 years old. First year Class K at Star Valley High. Black. Brown. 6 foot 2. A. March 29. Aries. Following the rules, honesty, fair play, studying, his school, training, his older sister, and his friends. Being used, people getting hurt, and nuts.
Wanda Morales. 15 years old. First year Class K at Star Valley High. White. Green. 5 foot 8. B. Gemini. June 7. Magic, shopping, fashion, video games, studying, and her friends. Being used, fish, bullies, and snakes.
Anna Castro. 15 years old. Southern Belle/Valley Girl and Representative from California. Red. Hazel. 5 foot 8. AB. February 20. Aquarius. Shopping, clothing, fashion, surfing, her powers, her friends, singing, and video games. Bitches, ravens, horror, and the future.
Jade Cannon. 15 years old. Girl Next Door/Tomboy and Representative from Colorado. Black. Pink. 5 foot 10. O. October 20. Libra. Clothing, fashion, shopping, skiing, her powers, her friends, playing on the drums, and video games. Drugs, spiders, science fiction, and the past.
Connie Logan. 15 years old. Rain’s cousin, Masoko’s left hand, and First year Class P at Star Valley High. Gray. Violet. 5 foot 7. A. Virgo. August 28. Her friends, shopping, sweets, fashion, reading, studying, and women. All men, perverts, haunted houses, and video games.
Aegha Lord. 15 years old. Right Hand of Masoko and First year Class P at Star Valley High. Blue. Sliver. 5 foot 6. B. Taurus. April 29. Her friends, baths, sweets, fashion, shopping, studying, and women. All men, perverts, dirty images, and video games.

Phantom like creatures: Name, Age, Title, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Height.
Satanic Stone or Savant. ? years old. Ultimate Evil. Red and Black. Red with the kanji symbol of Death in Black. 100 feet in true form.
TSOS (Titanic Sphere of Power) or Tanya. ? years old. Ultimate Good. Blue and White. Blue with the kanji symbol of Life in White. 100 feet in true form.
Earth Crystal or Iveta. ? years old. Magical Earth. Brown. Green with the kanji symbol of Earth in Brown. 100 feet in true form.
Infinite Heart or Larissa. ? years old. Azoic Infinite. Green. Sliver with the kanji symbol of Metal in Green. 100 feet in true form.
Thunder Shard or Reiner. ? years old. Shocking Thunder. Blond. White with the kanji symbol of Thunder in yellow. 100 feet in true form.
Epoch Skull or Talon. ? years old. True Skull. Black. White with the kanji symbol of Universe in Black. 100 feet in true form.
Lukros. ? years old. God. Red. White with the kanji symbol for God in Red. 600 feet in true form.

Phantoms: Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Height.
Exertion. 45 years old. Black. Red. 7 foot.
Zara Jett. 15 years old. Blond. Dark Blue. 5 foot 10.
Nazar Kern. 16 years old. Pink. Black. 6 foot 2.
Aina Elston. 15 years old. Dark Blue. Red. 5 foot 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment