Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Soul Episode 79 Star Carnival part 5 Bracket 4 Round 1 and the Brackets for the top 32!


A/N: We saw Kyle's true power in his fight against Tatsu but will this prove anything? His Power has change so if you see a difference in it, you know why. He kept it a secret so that his true power but he will mainly use fire because that is his signature style of fighting. We only have eight more fights before the top 32 which may or may not have titles to them. You will see then or not. I will try to have eight matches per patch so lets begin a match between Ryo and Vivian. Who will win? Lets find out.

Akane was letting Jason sit on her lap as he said,"So do you like my big brother too?". "Is it obvious to everyone?" said Akane. "My big brother knows too right? He hates being kept in the dark. I mean that is why he hates Reva right?" said Jason. "He knows and I think he is dealing with it in his own way." said Akane. Natsu came back as he said,"Hey you guys. Do you mind if some people join us for a while?". 

Jason saw Daichi, Rias, and Solana coming toward them as he said,"Sure.". "It is the little Raiden and Natsu." said Daichi. "You have a little brother? He is so cute." said Solana. "I like the elf lady big sis Akane." said Jason. Rias looked at the arena as she said,"So is Ryo going to be okay? I mean he is an incredible shot but against an elf?!". "I have faith in my good friend." said Natsu. Both Ryo and the elf walked out there as Emilio yelled,"Begin!". 

Ryo pulled out his weapon and he fired it. Vivian dodged it as it just barley missed her. "I don't think my friend was even using his secret gift." said Daichi. "Huh?" said Jason. "His Heaven Eyes which is rumored to hit anything from any distance with them." said Solana. "It is pretty overpowered to be honest with you." said Rias. "Then why doesn't big bro have it?" said Jason. "Are you sure about that Jason?" said Akane. "Don't have it." said Natsu.

Vivian fired her arrows at his shots with them clashing like nothing else. It was hard to tell who was going to hit who first. "I didn't think this battle would be so close." said Daichi. "You remember that these two aren't really physical fighters." said Rias. "Yeah but I thought they would do something. I mean Haru would hate this." said Solana. "Yeah." said Akane. Ryo punched her as Natsu said,"He is really good at learning martial arts in a snap.". 

Vivian went back as she said,"I guess you trained against someone who is a really good martial artist but I trained both my body and mind to be the best. That attack was nothing.". The two kept on going as Daichi said,"To be honest with you, I don't see who is going to win in this fight.". "Yeah. They've a way to counter each other." said Rias. "We will have to see who wins." said Solana. The two fought until Vivian fainted from exhaustion. "Winner Ryo Conner!" yelled Emilio.   

Cole sat down with Krista as Jason said,"So you are one of big bro's friends?". 'We were enemies for a while until I learned the truth." said Cole. "Right." said Krista. "So have either of you talked to Issei after the peeping incident?" said Akane. "Not really. He hates my guts." said Natsu. "Like most of the school after your performance during the obstacle course and this year." said Cole. "The spirits think that you are kinda of a show off." said Krista. 

Natsu said,"You're right about me being a showoff but I don't hate anyone.". "Right. That does sound true but Issei hates you. Actually. most of the unpopular boys hate you. They have a club just for the idea of hating you." said Akane. "Way to make me feel me better. So lets see who is going to win due to the fact that most people in Class 1-P winning." said Natsu. The two walked over to the center of the stage as Emilio yelled,"Begin!".

Aegha's eyes glowed as she created several TVs. "What is she doing?" thought Issei. They turned on as the boy was attract to them. Natsu sighed as Akane said,'So what is it?". "He is a pervert Akane so do the math." said Natsu. "Ah." said the girls. Aegha hit him straight into the ground using a really giant hammer as she said,"Pervert.". Issei was gone as Aegha was pushed back from a huge burst of green wind.

Issei stood there with him holding himself in the air with wind. "Wow. He is stronger than I thought big brother." said Jason. "Yeah. He is strong but a HUGE pervert. I think even more than Harry from your class." said Cole. "That is insulting." said Akane and Natsu. Iseei pushed Aegha into the wall as she tried to break from it. "Why can't I get out?!" said Aegha. "I'm stronger than most people think I am." said Issei, Aegha was out cold as Emilio yelled,"Winner Issei Moran!".

Ryo stood there as he said,"It is good to see you again Jason Raiden.". The boy hugged the archer as Natsu said,"Jason likes Ryo.". "I got that idea from that alone." said Akane. Ryo sat down with Jason in his lap as Ryo said,"So do you think that Haru will win or will Rin win?". "Are they related to each other big brother? They basically have the same last name." said Jason. "Um. He is right." said Akane who put the two together.

Natsu said,"They so aren't/ They just have similar last names. I'm pretty sure that Rin wants Haru to know that she is a girl but well, she dressed like a he.". "And Haru can be a dense idiot." said Ryo. "I see. So are you guys friends?" said Krista. "Issac and Natsu are best friends despite those two hurting each other. You don't question guys's friends." said Akane. 'Will do." said Krista. Both Haru and Rin walked toward the field as Emilio yelled,"Begin!". 

Haru and Rin kept each other back using their staff and spear respectively as Ryo said,"This is just like my match with Vivian. I think the first one who gets in a hit will have the higher chance. They may win.". "Yeah but you forget that their martial artists work together in unison." said Natsu. "I see Natsu. I completely forgot about that." said Ryo. The two were talking about martial artists as Jason said,"Huh. Weird.". "You get used to it." said Akane.

Haru went back as he said,"Frenzy Strikes of the Lion!". The staff went crazy as Rin barely dodge a couple of them but she was knocked back from it. "Speed of the Cheetah!" yelled Haru. Rin blocked him as she hit Haru in the legs stopped him. "She knows that Haru mainly uses his legs to use Yashu but I know that Haru has a trick or two up his sleeves." said Natsu. Haru hit Rin with his hand which was like a whip.

Akane said,"So is that Yashu?". "Yes and no." said Ryo. "I don't get it." said Jason. "Just watch Jason and maybe if you ask Haru, he'll explain to you." said Natsu. Haru went back as Rin held her spear as she yelled,"Demon Lunging!". Haru jumped on the spear as it was going and he said,"Yashu Secret Technique! Thunder Strikes of the Monkey God!". He hit Rin with several hits of pure thunder and she was gone. "Winner Haru Ichirou!" yelled Emilio. 

Natsu looked at the field as he said,"So Masaru finally gets to fight.". Kyle, Lucile, and Sekien joined the three of Akane, Jason, and Natsu. "Yeah and against the bull." said Kyle. "So does Masaru use his explosion in his battle?" said Lucile. "Yeah. He used it during the Obstacle Course." said Akane. "He doesn't does he?" said Natsu. "No. Masraru has the blood of a spartan inside of him and he is a very quiet guy so they clash often." said Sekien.

Akane and Lucile said,"Huh?". "It is easy to understand if you actually picked up a book instead of your phone." said Natsu. The two girls hit him as Kyle said,"Don't be like your big brother Jason. He may be strong but he is super stupid.". "I got that." said Jason. Dylan saw Masaru and he said,"You are going down because I'm going to destroy Natsu for being a cocky...". "Shut up." said Masaru. "I think he is mad." said Kyle. Emilio yelled,"Begin!". 

Dylan yelled,"Boom Shot!". Several of them came out as Masaru jumped over them. "You call those explosions?" said Masaru. You could see a vain coming from Dylan's head as he fired off several of his first attack. Masaru dodged them and they were huge explosions. "Wow. Dylan is PO. I thought you would do that to him Natsu." said Kyle. "Thanks." said Natsu. "But wasn't that?" said Jason. "He knows Jason." said Akane. 

Masaru sighed as he said,"Fine. I guess I need to teach you the true power of an explosion.". He made a weapon as he hit one of his Boom Shots and it broke but didn't exploded. "How the hell did you do that bastard?!" yelled Dylan. "You need to calm down. An explosion may be powerful but without control on it, you are proving to me that you're nothing by just a loud and annoying voice." said the boy. 

Dylan yelled,"Shut up! Hurricane Array Rocket!". A huge explosion went toward Masaru who sighed as he punched the ground below him. He made a wall of rubble which blocked the explosion and it also caused some damage on Dylan in the process. "Wow." said Akane. "He is using his anger to his advantage." said Natsu. "A bull's weakness." said Kyle and Sekien. "Ah." said Lucile. "I don't get it either." said Jason. 

Dylan fired a mixture of Boom Shots and Hurricane Array Rockets as Masaru blocked them with no effort on his part. "Fine. I guess I have to show you how to use an explosion the right way." said the other explosion user. He put his left hand to the ground as Dylan noticed that the ground under him was breaking. "Boom." said Masaru. He made a giant explosion under Dylan as the boy flew into the air and he was out cold as Emilio said,"Winner Masaru Hirano!". 

Mari and Lin were looking at the field as Natsu said,"So are you two going to say anything or what? I mean you just sat here.". "Yeah." said Jason. "You know that those two are putting their will into the boy that they like right?" said Akane. "Ah. We knew that." said Natsu. "Jason didn't because he is a child still and you're an idiot." said Akane. "Harsh." said Natsu. "So do you think Shon is going to win Natsu or Wayne?" said Lin.

Mari said,"You knew Wayne longer before you met Shon so you should know the right answer Natsu so tell us who.". The two were in his face as he said,"I'm going to be honest with you. I don't know due to the fact that both of them are strong in areas that don't connect easy. If lets say that Wayne had fire and Shon had ice, I would give you an answer. This one is a coin toss.". The two boys stood there as Emilio said,"Begin!".

Wayne made his weapon extend toward Shon who kept it back using two plasma whips that extended from his arms. "Lets see if you're attached to your weapon!" said Shon. He made Wayne go into the air as Wayne said,"Fell for it!". Shon noticed that he was trapped in smoke that came from inside of his weapon. Shon was hit with the weapon which turned into a hammer as Mari said,"Yes! Wayne is going to win!". "Don't think so soon Mari." said Natsu.

The smoke was gone as Wayne held his weapon in a defending position as Shon had two giant fans of plasma coming from his arms. "Wow. He can create Plasma right big bro?" said Jason. "Yeah. It seems like it." said Natsu. Lin nodded as Shon threw the fans toward Wayne who blocked them but they stick inside of his weapon. "Now." said Shon. The fans exploded as Wayne was in the center of it. He was out cold as Emilio yelled,"Winner Shon Barraza!". 

Akane saw Sekien talking with Ryo as Vivian sat next to Ryo. "So do you think we can talk to them at all?" said Akane. "No. Those two are talking about the power of both Aira and Solana. So weren't you sitting with Natsu and his little brother?" said Vivian. "He had to put Jason back with his other siblings. We only have two matches after this one so he had to get ready." said Akane. "That makes some sense." said Vivian.

Sekien said,"So you and Solana are both elves?". "We are. Does that matter?" said Vivian. "He didn't mean it like that but he was wondering if that would do any good against someone like Aira and he compares her power to Reizo." said Ryo. "He was pretty strong so I bet Solana won't give up without a fight though." said Akane. "Yeah. Lets watch and see." said Vivian. Both Aira and Solana walked to the center of the arena as Emilio yelled,"Go!".

Solana fired out energy shots out of her weapon as Aira dodged them with ease. "So is she dodging them with using super speed?" said Akane. "I think she did." aid Vivian. "Actually, she used the power of light to avoid them." said Sekien. "Yeah. I used my Heaven Eyes to see it unlike Sekien who used his sight to see it." said Ryo. Aira fired out a huge fire ball as Solana dodged it but she was hit with the aftereffects of the attack aka some embers.

Solana brushed the fire off her as Aira fired out a beam of pure fire which Solana couldn't dodge due to the explosion once the beam hit the ground. "Ouch that has to hurt." said Akane. "It looked to be very explosive." said Vivian. "It is. It could melt my ice in a second." said Sekien. "Wow. That is one hot flame." said Ryo. Aira saw that Solana was out cold from the fiery explosion. "And the winner is Aira Takura!" yelled Emilio.

Natsu sat back with Akane as she said,"So is Jason going to be alright?". "He was sad for a while but I told him that I could hear him during my match and he was going to cheer the loudest. I don't think he was kidding about that." said Natsu. "I see. Do you sense someone coming toward us Natsu?" said Akane. "I do and I sense four people coming." said Natsu. "Astral is extremely helpful isn't it?" said Akane. "I don't know what I would do without it. It is basically my eyes." said Natsu.

Akane said,"Hey Natsu. I need to ask you something.". "Um shoot." said Natsu. "Do you like me as a girl?" said Akane. "Yeah. I mean what guy would say no? Actually, I know several guys who would say no so scratch that." said Natsu. "So are you uncomfortable around me?" said Akane. "A little but I still see you as one of my best friends." said Natsu. Akane saw Lucy, Mia, Seth, and Rias walking toward them as Lucy said,"Hey you two lovebirds.".

Akane blushed as Seth said,"I don't think it is like that right you two?". "Yeah. I mean we are just friends." said Natsu. "Is that true Akane?" said Mia. "Yeah. We're just friends." said Akane. She looked away as Rias thought,"Poor Akane.". "Does Dante have a chance against Daichi? I mean he is known as the Monk of the Earth." said Lucy. Dante stood across from Daichi as Natsu said,"He has this Lucy.". "Begin!" yelled Emilio.

Dante jumped over Daichi's initial strike which were several rocks. "Time to show you my Inferno Shruiken!" yelled Dante. The attack went toward the boy but he destroyed it with two giant fists but he was hit by a punch straight to the jaw by Dante. "Ouch. That had to hurt both of them." said Seth who saw Dante holding his left hand. "I guess so." said Mia. Daichi put his hands together as Dante was gone.

Two giant dragons appeared from the ground as they searched for the ninja. He appeared behind one of the dragons and the other dragon blasted it to pieces as Dante jumped over to the other one. "Lets heated this up! Inferno Hammer!" yelled Dante. He made a giant hammer of fire as he smashed the other one to pieces which were like meteors. Daichi took the attack as he tried to hit Dante with two giant earth fists.

The ninja dodged them as Daichi said,"His speed is too fast.". Dante appeared behind the earth user as he said,"Feel the power of my sin! Flame of Sin!". Daichi was burned by a golden flame as Natsu felt Vivid growing from it and he said,"Son of a...". Daichi tried to fight back but the fire grew strong from every second. He was out cold after a while and he was covered in burns. Daichi stood there as Emilio yelled,"Winner Dante Skidmore!".

Ryker stood there and he was getting pumped for the next match. "I think I will never get used to his energy." said Akane. "It is actually kinda of interesting Akane." said Yu. She sat next to her as Natsu said,"So you must have a lot of faith in Wanda?". "Of course I do! She is my classmate and she is a lot stronger than most people!" said Ryker. "Yeah but Janet isn't a pushover. I mean she is rumored to have the same power as her brother." said Akane.

Yu said,"Speak of brother, where is he?". "Cheering for her. He is very much devoted to her. It can be seen as weird to others but it gives him strength so more power to him." said Natsu. "He doesn't stand a chance against me." said Ryker. "Lets see if Wanda can get first before we think about the next match huh buddy?" said Natsu. The two girls walked out there as Emilio yelled,"Final Match and Begin!".

Wanda rushed toward Janet but Janet launched her into the air as her eyes was going white in a one second. The girl was frozen in the air as the ice landed on the ground. Janet close to the ice and she smashed it. Nothing was in there as Janet was hit by a giant piece of ice. Janet turned around to see Wanda with her arm being ice as Natsu said,"She can copy anything that she touches?". "Yeah. That is Substance Mimicry." said Ryker.

Wanda fired several pieces of ice from her arm as Janet burned them into puddles. She noticed that Wanda was growing to a giant size. The earrings in her left ear were obvious to Janet as Wanda hit her into the ground. "Ouch. That had to hurt!" said Akane. Wanda moved her hand away due to the small girl burning her hand. Janet lifted the giant girl into the air using a huge amount of wind and she combined Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind into one.

It made an explosion as Janet took a deep breath. "So is she?" said Yu. Natsu noticed that the shadow were getting stronger. "Um Yu." said Natsu. He pointed up as the crowd saw that Wanda was there in the air as she was coming down fast. "Big Bang Slam!" yelled Wanda. She landed on the ground as it made a huge amount of dust to covered the arena. It cleared as it showed a knocked out Janet with the other girl standing over her. 'Winner Wanda Morales!" yelled Emilio.

A hour later, Natsu and the other thirty one winners stood in the arena. Reva walked to the center of the arena as she said,"After that intense first one, we have our top thirty two of 500 so lets gives them a round of applause!". The crowd cheered for them and Reva calm them down. She then said,"Now in the first Bracket.". Natsu saw his face right against Brian as he thought,"I guess I have to avenge her don't I? Yuck.".

Haru looked at Issac as Haru said,"You better not go easy on me man!". "I won't. I want to face off against Natsu so I have to see if I can compete with someone who is his friend." said Issac. Adrian and Anna looked at each other and each one was determined to win. Lee glared at Kyria who was holding her cross to pray for god as he thought,"I will destroy you church woman. You're going down.".

Sekien looked at Dustin who said,"I guess it is me and you.". "I guess so." said Sekien. Cole and Kyle shook hands as they said,"Good luck man.". Aina looked at Sidney who just smiled and waved at her liker a creeper. Aira looked at Masoko and the two girls were ready to fight each other. Nazar shook hands with Shon as he said,"Our battle is going to be so awesome so you better not go easy on me. I aimed to fight with everything that I got!".

Shon said,"I'll keep that in mind.". Rain looked at Keiko and the two shook hands. Akane looked at Issei who looked at her with perverted eyes. Ryker looked at Wanda who smiled at him. Ryo looked at Irene and she said,"Good luck beating me Ryo.". "Yeah. You are going to lose." said Ryo. Yu look at Jade as the two got ready to fight. The final pairs were ready for their fights as Reva said,"And we are taking a few minutes before the first round!".

Next time,
Natsu faces off Brian who is rumored to be extremely strong.

Contestants:
Ryo Conner. 1-C. SS. Weapon and Magic.
Vivian Horton. 1-M. SS. Weapon.

Aegha Lord. 1-P. SS. Tech.
Issei Moran. 1-A. SS. Tech and Wind.

Haru Ichirou. 1-C. SS. Martial Arts.
Rin Kichirou. 1-A. SS. Martial Arts and Magic.

Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).
Dylan Dyer. 1-A. SS. Explosion.

Wayne Wolf. 1-A. SS. Weapon.
Shon Barraza. 1-A. SS. Plasma, Psychic, and Ninja.

Aira Takara. 1-P. F. Fire, Light, Shadows, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Beast Form (Panther).
Solana Sparks. 1-A. SS. Weapon.

Daichi Powell. 1-A. SS. Earth.
Dante Skidmore. 1-C. SS. Fire and Weapon.

Wanda Morales. 1-K. SS. Magic, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Shapeshifting (Animal Transformation, Elasticity, Inorganic, Liquification, Metamorphosis, Size Shifting, Sublimation, and Substance Mimicry).
Janet Jackson. 1-B. SS. Gravity and Element Control (Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind).

Bracket 4:
Match 25: Ryo Conner vs Vivian Horton.
Match 26: Aegha Lord vs Issei Moran.
Match 27: Haru Ichirou vs Rin Kichirou.
Match 28: Masaru Hirano vs Dylan Dyer.

Match 29: Wayne Wolf vs Shon Barraza.
Match 30: Aira Takura vs Solana Sparks.
Match 31: Daichi Powell vs Dante Skidmore.
Match 32:.Wanda Morales vs Janet Jackson.

Second Round Matches.
Bracket 1:
Brian Thorton vs Natsu Xasius.
Haru Ichirou vs Issac Lance.
Adrian Jackson vs Anna Castro.
Lee Wilson vs Kyria Finch.

Bracket 2:
Dustin Young vs Sekien Ozaki.
Cole Glacier vs Kyle Shields.
Aina Elson vs Sidney Vaughn.
Aira Takura vs Masoko Infernos.

Bracket 3:
Nazar Kern vs Shon Barraza.
Keiko vs Rain Scott.
Akane Blaze vs Issei Moran.
Ryker Tate vs Wanda Morales.

Bracket 4:
Irene Rhodes vs Ryo Conner.
Jade Cannon vs Yusuki Payne.
Reizo Oshima vs Zara Jett.
Dante Skidmore vs Masaru Hirano.

Boys: (17)
Girls: (15)

Top 32:
Class 1-C (8):
Irene Rhodes. 1-C. SS. Barrier and Weapons.
Issac Lance. 1-C. SS. Passion.
Ryo Conner. 1-C. SS. Weapon and Magic.

Haru Ichirou. 1-C. SS. Martial Arts.
Akane Blaze. 1-C . SS. Fire and Beast Form (Phoenix).
Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Ice, Light, Gravity, and Beast Form (Angel).

Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Unknown.
Dante Skidmore. 1-C. SS. Fire and Weapon.

Class 1-A (4):
Kyle Shields. 1-A. SS. Darkness, Dragon, Earth, Fire, Light, Phoenix, Water, Weapon, Wind, and Thunder. 
Issei Moran. 1-A. SS. Tech and Wind.
Shon Barraza. 1-A. SS. Plasma, Psychic, and Ninja.

Cole Glacier. 1-A. SS. Ice.

Class 1-M, Class 1-F, Class 1-H, Class 1-K, and Class 1-S (8):
Dustin Young. 1-M. SS. Magic.
Adrian Jackson. 1-F. SS. Psychic.
Zara Jett. 1-H. SS. Weapon, Explosion, Fire, Transformation, Lightning/Thunder, Water, Metal, Wind, Light, Psychic, and Sand.

Nazar Kern. 1-H. F. Wind/Air, Poison, Metal, Earth, Water, Fire, Lightning/Thunder, Light, Shadow, Creation, Time, Space, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Ice.
Aina Elston. 1-H. SS. Creation, Fire, Super Speed, Light, Earth, Darkness, Gravity, Ice, Water, Wind, and Dragon.
Brian Thronton. 1-S. SS. Creation, Energy, Psychic, Super Speed, and Super Strength.

Ryker Tate. 1-K. SS. Elasticity, Super Speed, Super Strength, and Turbine (Able to increase his power by 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear, 4th gear, and 5th gear and his body into a machine of any kind).
Wanda Morales. 1-K. SS. Magic, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Shapeshifting (Animal Transformation, Elasticity, Inorganic, Liquification, Metamorphosis, Size Shifting, Sublimation, and Substance Mimicry).

Class 1-P (5):
Sekien Ozaki. 1-P. F. Earth, Fire, Ice, Wind, Shadows, Light, and Beast Form (Lion).
Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).
Masoko Infernos. 1-P.  F. Unknown.

Reizo Oshima. 1-P. F. Electricity,  Magnetism, Sound, Super Strength, Super Speed, Tech, and Beast Form (Cheetah).
Aira Takara. 1-P. F. Fire, Light, Shadows, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Beast Form (Panther).

Other (7):
Kyria Finch. Church. SS. Lighting/Thunder.
Yusuki Payne. Alpha Force. SS. Regeneration, Animal Transformation, Fire, Ice, Psychic, Lightning, Creation, and Super Speed.
Lee Wilson. Underworld. SS. Strength and Sword.

Keiko. Underworld. SS. Cat, Strength, Speed, and Magic.
Sidney Vaughn. God Realm. F. Magic, Ice, Thunder, Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, and God.
Anna Castro. California Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Beam from the chest, eye, and hands, Psychic, Teleportation, Intangible, Spike like material, Nature Control, Healing Factor, Ice, Jet Propulsion, Lava, Cloning, Sun Power, Shapeshifting, Sound Control, Super Speed, Luck Manipulation, Kinetic Energy, Steel, Fire, Magnetism, and Wings.).

Jade Cannon. Colorado Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Magnetism, Telepathy, Lightning, Cloning, Intangibility, Shapeshifting, Growth (Small to Tall), Time Control, Mass Control, Super Smart, Fire, Light, Super Strength, Super Speed, Heat Vision, Element Transmutation, Shadow, Super Senses, Energy Blast and Manipulation, Sonic Scream, Magic, Telekinesis, Earth. Radiation Control, Teleportation, and Solar Blasts.).

No comments:

Post a Comment