Thursday, February 25, 2016

Soul Episode 84 Star Carnival part 10 Top 4 and Finals! The end of the Star Carnival!


A/N: So yeah. We are at the end. It took two weeks which is actually pretty surprising. I mean this went by a lot faster than I thought. I thought it would take three weeks at the least but hey good for me that I kept on going and not working on Power Guild because of very petty reasons such as the anime and manga being okay. Nothing wrong with each other of them mind you but nothing is firing me up you know. Lets begin with a face off between Natsu and Sekien.

The two boys stood there as Akio said,"These two boys are the top of their class in terms of power. It is Natsu Xasius vs Sekien Ozaki!". The crowd was silent for the two of them as Ellen said,"They also have very famous fathers. Natsu's father is the Underworld King and Sekien's father being the second ranked hero Exertion.". Reva yelled,"Natsu vs Sekien! Ready, set, and Go!". The two rushed toward each other.

Natsu thought,"Okay. I know Sekien from watching his matches and I know that he is up to freezing me up. I need to get ready with a counterattack when it shows up.". Sekien made a huge amount of ice as Natsu's skin was getting harder just like the Metal Armor. He held out his hand as he said,"It is time for you to feel my power! Power Blast!". He blasted the ice back at Sekien and the crowd behind him as a guy said,"Man, that is cold!".

Sekien said,"You blew it back Natsu.". Natsu's skin was the same color as Osmium. He said,"This is my strongest armor Vulcan! I learn how to use this power in Cosmos so you're going down!". "Wow. He is stronger than we thought!" said Akio. "It seems to me that Natsu mastered the Astral Armor. It was named after the Roman God of Fire and Metalworking. It is also the same metal as his bones so it is deadly. He needs to stay our of that ice." thought Vance.

Sekien sent more ice his way as Natsu held out his left hand. "Molecular Howitzer!" yelled Natsu. A giant beam came out of his hand as Sekien's attack was blasted back. Sekien thought,"That attack is way too stronger for one's body to handle. I get the point of the armor.". "He must have figured out how I can use those attacks like that. He must have a plan to counter it by now. I need to find it right now!" thought Natsu.

He was gone as Sekien said,"Where did he go?". He was kicked to the ground by a wolf. He turned around to see that he was gone. "Dragon Smashing Fang!" yelled Natsu. Sekien was knocked into the ground by the wolf as Sekien said,"You have a Beast Form?". "Yep. Vulcan is still in effect so try to hit me Sekien." said Natsu. "Fine! Light and Shadow Stream Storm!" yelled Sekien. Natsu hit the attack back at him while jumping back from the ice.

Masaru sat there as he thought,"Natsu knows well that Sekien isn't using his full strength right now. I don't think he even knows about his ultimate power other than his fire.". "Are you trying to make me mad Natsu? If that is your plan, it is going to crash and freeze!" said Sekien. "That could be a perfect time for crash and burn but someone is scared of using it." said Natsu. He made the chicken sound as Sekien fired a huge amount of ice at him.

Natsu punched it back as he said,"Try something new Sekien!". The boy rushed toward the wolf as Ellen said,"And it looks like Sekien is going all in despite Natsu's overwhelming power!". He ran along the destroyed ice as Natsu missed him. "Son of a..." said Natsu. Sekien was in the air right above him as he yelled,"Planet Punch!". Natsu jumped back to avoid the attack which destroyed the ground where his fist landed.

He glared at Natsu as a huge amount of ice and wind went toward Natsu. He dodged it in mid air with his devil wings as he thought,"Man. He wants me dead! I guess I have to show him back!". "Get back Sekien! POWERFUL HEAVEN EXPLOSION!" yelled Natsu. He made a giant explosion in front of him as Sekien was pushed back a bit from it. Some of the crowd was shocked by the kid's power in him.

Sekien said,"You showing off more than normal. Do you not want me near you?". Natsu stood there as he said,"You're not a cute girl and I'm not into dudes. You're strong Sekien but right now, you are weak.". "You must be lost in some delusion of yours. You have reached your limit haven't you? It is calling going overboard." said Sekien. The crowd mumbled as Sekien said,"I guess they think we're not our dads.".

Natsu noticed that his right arm was shaking as Sekien said,"You're going down Natsu and thanks to you, that bastard's face says that he got showed my true power.". Natsu remember what Sekien told him before the matches began along with the stuff that Exertion told him. "You shouldn't fight like this Natsu. Pure anger is a bad thing." said Sekien. Sekien made a lot of ice as Akio said,"And Natsu isn't moving! Sekien is going in for the kill!".

Natsu yelled,"Where the hell are you looking Sekien!?". He looked at Bob who said,"Dragon Smash now!". He smashed the ice which knocked back Sekien. "What are you doing Natsu?" said Sekien who looked at him. "You're shaking Sekien! You have power so use it dam it! You think holding back will work with me then you're dead wrong! Everyone here fought with all of their heart and they are strong unlike you! So fight me like a man Sekien Ozaki!" yelled Natsu.

Exertion looked at Natsu as he said,"What is this kid?". "What are you thinking Natsu?" said Sekien who was mad. "Hey Sekien. It is alright." said a woman's voice. It was in a thought as Sekien thought to himself,"I lost myself at a point.". "What are you doing Natsu? All of my power? Did my bastard of a father pay you or something?" said Sekien. He rushed toward Natsu as he thought,"This is going to be an easy win for me!".

He saw Natsu getting his left fist charged up for a punch in his Vulcan wolf form. "Sekien knows that he is going slow right? He is covered in ice slowing him down. My power is big so it isn't obvious. It seems like that his attack against that girl was his full power." thought Masaru. "He caught me? What the hell?!" thought Sekien. "POWER DRAGON ADAMATINE PUNCH!" yelled Natsu. He land the punch straight in Sekien's stomach launching him back.

Akio said,"It looks like Natsu landed a powerful punch on his opponent and I bet you folks watching from home could feel that one.". Natsu crackled his knuckles as Sekien recovered. "Wow. He finally landed a hit on him after a long time." said a girl. "He would launch a powerful offense now is just like the Underworld King!" said a man. Sekien stood there as he thought,"Why?!". He made ice as his opponent move his right foot up. "You're losing ice power Sekien!" yelled Natsu.

Natsu moved both his hands back as he yelled,"DRAGON BELOW!". He made a large clap sound which destroyed all of the ice in the area as Sekien looked at him. "Why are you doing all of this in the first place?!" yelled Sekien. Natsu rushed toward him as he yelled,"I'm doing this for my friends, my family, and my masters who believe in me and letting them down would make a bastard! Let's go Sekien!".

A little Sekien appeared in a mini flashback as a woman's voice said,"Sekien.". Sekien was angry as Natsu yelled,"Everyone tried hard to get here so you should too!". He slammed into Sekien as Natsu said,"I don't want to understand your situation or your decision but even so...". "You beating me with only a faction of your strength and that you are doing this for someone is a dam joke to me! So fight me dam it!" yelled Natsu.

Mini flashback. Sekien was young as a woman was next to the mini boy with Exertion standing there in his normal look which was actually pretty casual look for him. "You need to stand up. If that weak attack make you fall down, you can forget about Quantum! A idiot villain would be enough for my piece of shit..." said Exertion. "Please stop it! He is only 5!" said a woman "No! He is 5! Don't get in my way!" yelled Exertion. Sekien was crying.

Present. "Shut up Natsu!" yelled Sekien. Some of the ice was melting away as the flashback went on to say the least. "I hate this mommy. I don't want to be like him! I don't want to be someone who hurt mommy!" said little Sekien. He was in his mother's lap as she said,"You want to be a hero don't you Sekien? It is okay Sekien. If you have a strong vision of the future.". "I'm going to win!" yelled Natsu who was charging another punch.

Vance looked at the match as he thought,"Sekien won't use his right side because of his father. What are you trying to do?". "I'm going to defeat anyone in my way Sekien! POWER DRAGON KING'S PUNCH!" yelled Natsu. He punched Sekien back and into the air. The flashback went on. At a very big house, little Sekien was watching his several brothers and sisters playing in the courtyard and he smiled.

He was grabbed by his father as he said,"Stop that shit now Sekien. Your brothers and sisters live in a different world than you so get that through your head.". Later, little Sekien was walking and crying past his kitchen. "Mom. I just can't stand it anymore. The kids that I had with him look like him. He used me for my Power but my Sekien... His red hair is ugly to me." said Sekien's mom. "I can't take it anymore." said his mom.

Sekien said,"Mommy?". She glared at him as present Sekien figured something out. Later. Sekien had some bandages over his right eye. "Where is Mommy dad?" said Sekien. "She hurt you dam idiot. I had her sent to the hospital. What a dumb woman, she knows that this time is important for him." said Exertion. "I hate you dad. It is your fault." said Sekien. "My father's..." said Sekien. Natsu blasted the ground next to him.

Natsu yelled,"It is your power! Not that bastard!!". Sekien looked at him as he remembered. "It is fact that Powers are inherited by blood from parent to child but the thing that isn't important. Your flesh and bones is yours and yours alone! Seeing that is the reason why I always say.." said a voice. "See that Sekien? That is your uncle Quantum for you. You want to be like him?" said his mom. "Yeah. I want to be cool like him," said Sekien.

Sekien's mom said,"You are not your father so be the man that you want to be.". "I knew that I forgot something." thought Sekien. He was crying as he screamed. A huge amount of fire came out as Ellen said,"And Sekien released his inner fire!". "I will never use my fire side but I broke that vow several times huh. I'm an idiot." thought Sekien. "He is using it?" said Masaru. "And it is hotter than before too!" said Reizo who sat nearby him.

Vance thought,"You're trying to save my nephew Natsu?". "I know that you want to win Natsu but why the hell did you help me? You must be a clown because I understand what to do." said Sekien's voice. Exertion smiled as Sekien stood there. He looked like a lion with his mane being six different colors. His body was on fire as his left arm glowed blue for ice and wind, his right glowed black and white for light and shadow, and his legs glowed brown for earth,

Sekien yelled,"Are you ready to fight now Natsu Xasius!? I'm not holding back anymore now!". He smiled as Natsu said,"Hell yeah.". "Sekien!" yelled Exertion. He walked down there as he yelled to Sekien,"You finally accepted your power! This is great! This is your start so show that bastard who is the true ....!" yelled Exertion. He was blasted back by Natsu who yelled,"This is our fight bastard so stay the hell out of it!".

Akio said,"I would be mad at Natsu for that but he had it coming.". "Yeah." said Ellen. "Thanks for that Natsu. I don't know what you're thinking about but you are a crazy son of a bitch. I don't care what happens after this but I considered you my friend." said Sekien. "Same here. Lets show these folks a final attack worthy of the gods huh." said Natsu. "Lets go." said Sekien. Sekien started to glow brighter as Natsu followed.

He turned into his Demon/Devil Form but it had a dragon look to it. He activated Vulcan as he was in his wolf form. Natsu rushed toward Sekien as he thought,"Time to show you my true power!". "Hey Natsu. Thanks." said Sekien. He put his hands forward as he yelled,"Elemental Apocalypse!". Natsu yelled,"DRAGON GOD EXPLOSION BLADE AND GIANT POWER SMASH!". The attacks collided as it made a giant explosion.

Everyone in their seats was knocked back from it and the arena was destroyed. "Wow. Those students are so dam strong." said Akio. "And they are only teens." said Ellen. Reva recovered from it while the smoke cleared. Sekien's sneaker could be seen as the brothers (Exertion and Vance) saw the boy defeated and against the wall. Natsu stood there as Akio yelled,"And Sekien is out cold meaning that our winner is Natsu Ryu Xasius!".

The crowd cheered for the two of them as a man said,"I guess Natsu's plan to really piss Sekien off worked in the end.". "I thought for sure that Sekien had a plan." said a woman. "Regardless, those two are scary strong." said a old man. Masaru looked at them as Natsu who was in his demon/devil form aka the normal version picked the out cold Sekien up. He was walking toward the nurse office with Sekien as he saw Exertion.

Natsu was silent as Exertion said,"Aren't you going to attack me? Tell that brat, his fire power is out of control. It is time for him to be the ultimate me and with that lion form of his, he will be amazing in everything! Once he graduated, he will come me and I will make sure that he defeated my brother for sure.". "You're an idiot Exertion. He will never get over his fear of you and what you did to him and possibly his brothers and sisters." said Natsu.

Exertion was quiet as Natsu said,"I know that fight could have gone either way but I'm sure that in the moment, he forgot about you. That is good and I will make sure that he will be great but I'll treat him as a human not your successor so move out of way now.". The hero moved away as Natsu walked with Sekien to the nurse office where Ryder was. Exertion walked away as Natsu said to Sekien,"You were awesome out there.".

Natsu in his human form stood there with an injured Sekien who was currently a penguin. Ryder was nearby them and Ryder said,"Despite this new form of yours, your fight with Natsu lit up your fire power. You'll need a lot of training to master it.". "Hey Natsu. You don't mind training me right? It will be nice." said Sekien. "Sure thing." said Natsu. The two shook hands/flippers as the door opened wide open.

Reizo stood there with Akane, Aira, Issac, and Rain as they yelled,"Sekien!". "You knew that they are coming here didn't you?" said Ryder who had a mini heart attack. Natsu smiled as Sekien said to them,"So what about your match Rain?". "After your match with my idiot over there, they need time to repair it." said Rain. "Not my fault. It was half him." said Natsu. "You're an idiot. Don't you think that you went a little overboard?" said Akane.

Reizo said,"Yeah man. No one thought that was cool.". "I heard a lot of very positive things for both of them Reizo." said Aira. "I could be deaf from it Aira!" said Reizo.  "He is right about that. I mean those two went overboard." said Issac. 'You five need to leave. After Sekien goes back to normal, he needs to be in surgery." said Ryder. 'What?!" yelled the five. Natsu snickered as Sekien said,"Natsu, I owe you a lot.".

Natsu said,"Nah man. We're friends and friends do that kind of shit for each other.". "I know that you could tell that I was in pain and you stuck yourself into my problem. I know that you and I are very different but I think in a way, we're brothers." said Sekien. The five were being pushed out by Ryder who wanted quiet. "I lost my way Natsu and I hope you can forgive me." said Sekien. He went back to normal as Ryder locked the door.

Natsu said,"I'll be out of your hair soon Ryder but this is something that had to happen. A friend to me is someone who you care about and I care about you man. I love Rain but if you need my advice or anything Sekien, come and ask me okay. Ryder, please make him better okay.". He phased out of the room as Ryder said,'You got yourself a good friend there Sekien. He is a kind man and I know that he will be a good man.". "Right." said Sekien.

About thirty minutes later, Sekien was walking toward the stands. He saw Natsu sitting by himself as Natsu said,"Hey man. You look better than I thought.". "Ryder just had to replace some stuff to help with my fire power. So how is Rain doing?" said Sekien. "Look." said Natsu. Sekien saw that Rain was in her Angel form with Power blocking Masaru's explosion. "Get rid of that shit!" yelled Masaru who was mad. "Not happening Masaru." said Rain.

Akio said,"If you're just tuning in, the fight between Rain and Masaru is going nuts. Rain started off good but Masaru came back with a vengeance!". "Wow. She is doing good." said Sekien. "Yeah. She studied one of my books and she is pretty good at magic." said Natsu. "Just like her old man." said the boy. "Wow. She is losing against him." said Anna. "What is going on?" said Ryo. The two were defeated by Rain.

Akane said,'I guess she is cornered and she can't be counter back.". "I think Masaru learned how to defeat anyone in his way just like Natsu.". Issac sat nearby as he said,"Yeah. I want Rain to win but who knows?". "You're looking better than I thought." said Akane. Masaru went back as Power was tired. "He is stronger than I thought. I need to get some distance between us now!" thought Rain. She sent Power to attack him but he jumped over it.

Rain said,"He is smarter than I thought as well...". Masaru made an explosion as Rain said,"Grab him Power!". The ghost missed as he blew it up. He appeared behind Rain as he said,"Explosion Rocket time!". He made a giant explosion as Ellen said,"There is way too much smoke to see what is going on.". Rain was on the ground as she said,"How did you?". "I'm smarter than I look and I am fired up to beat your boytoy so give up." said Masaru. He was onto of her as she said,"I give.".

Akio yelled,"And Rain has given up against Masaru's explosive personality! Meaning that Natsu and Masaru will face off in the final round!". Natsu was gone as Akane said,"Man. I feel bad for Rain. I bet she wanted to face off against Natsu.". "Man. I thought for sure that she was going to win for sure man." said Ryker. "Yeah. She was really strong to me." said Kyle. "What is his flaw? He aims for the weak spots doesn't he?" said Nazar.

Natsu sat in the rest room as he was scared. "I'm going to win for sure." said Natsu. The door opened wide as Masaru stood there. He looked at Natsu as he said,"What are you doing in here? This place is two right?". Natsu nodded as Masaru said,"Dam it.". Natsu looked at him as he said,"Nice job in your match.". "I thought you would be pissed that I defeat your girl." said Masaru. He sat in the chair right in front of him.

Natsu said,"She is going to be fine and I know that you two fought with all of your heart.". "I got you so listen up. I want to fight that Natsu who Sekien fought against so don't hold back against me okay Natsu?!" said Masaru. He walked away as Natsu said,"Okay. You brought the A-Game.". Later, the two boys stood across each other in the arena. "We are the end folks! These two are so strong and it is going to be an epic fight!" yelled Ellen.

The two got ready as Reva yelled,"Begin!". Masaru glowed and he looked like a tiger. "And it seems we have another beast form!" yelled Akio. "I'm impressed with the energy that you have," said Ellen who looked down there. "I guess their energy got to me." said Akio. Natsu placed his hands on the ground as he yelled,"SHEER TUNDRA!". He made a huge ice glacier as Masaru was frozen in it and Natsu said,"You're not done yet.".

An explosion hit the ground as he said,"That isn't going to work on me!". "He made an explosion to stop the ice in its tracks!" said a man. "An interesting counter to Sekien." said a woman. Natsu jump over a lot of explosion as he fired Power Spheres at him. The cat man blasted them away and Natsu grabbed him. "DRAGON AND DEVIL LAUNCH!" yelled Natsu. His arms turned into the Devil Arm and Dragon Arm with him throwing Masaru away.

Masaru caught himself using a lot of explosions. "Wow! These two are not letting each other get a chance to give up!" said Ellen. The two got each other as they yelled,"Die!". The two punched each other as they collided in strength. They both went back as Masaru said,"This is just want I wanted for our fight Natsu!". "Yeah! I guess I should go all out then!" yelled Natsu. He summoned the Shadow Armor as he put it on.

He stood there as he activate both Vulcan and his Demon/Devil Form in it. "Are you ready to go now Masaru? I'm ready for you!" said Natsu. "Wait. I thought that armor turned Natsu into a girl when he put it on." said Issac. Rain sat next to him as she said,"Natsu told me that the two came to an agreement.". "Natsu! Lets end this fight with one big attack like your last match!" yelled Masaru. "He can't be serious?" said the crowd.

Natsu smiled as the crowd was scared. Masaru started to spin around as he yelled,"Nuclear Strike and Nuclear Corkscrew!". Two powerful explosions came out as Natsu yelled,"ROAR OF THE GODS AND DRAGON ROAR!". He fired two powerful attacks out of his mouth as they collided with each other to make a huge explosion. The smoke cleared as Masaru was out cold. Natsu was on his knees as he was panting. "And the ultimate winner is Natsu Ryu Xasius!" yelled Reva.

Later, several fireworks went off. Reva said,"And now we are onto the award ceremony!". The crowd cheered as Nazar said,"So why does Natsu look like?". "I have no clue." said Akane. Both Rain and Sekien stood on a platform with the number three on it, Masaru as a kid stood on the platform with the number two on it, and Natsu still in his Demon/Demon form with a dragon look to him was on the number one.

Akio said,"I guess Natsu is still powered up.". "He does look like a demon that is going to bit our heads clean off." said Sekien. "Yeah." said Rain. "I won't." said Natsu. Masaru looked down as Reva said,"And we have the man who is going to give you your medals is the one and only....". Someone jumped down from the roof of the arena as he yelled,"It is I! Quantum is in the house here to deliver medals!".

He looked at Reva as she said,"You know that you talked over me right?". "Sorry about that." said the hero. "Man, those kids are so lucky." said a man. "They got to be looked at by the Quantum. So jealous." said a woman. Reva stood there as he held two third places medals. "Both of you did great in this carnival." said Vance. "Thank you sir." said Rain. Vance hugged her as he said,"I thinking you training to keep up with Natsu's antics is a good thing.". "Thanks?" said Rain.

He looked at Sekien as he said,"What uncle?". "You did good boy." said Vance. He place the medals around his neck as he said,"You finally let your fire power out in a fight by your own desire and I am proud of you. My brother is too.". "I have no one to thank but Natsu. He pushed me to my limits in our fight so thank him." said Sekien. Vance crushed him as he said,"I won't go any further into your problems Sekien but I will be here for you.".

Sekien said thanks as Vance walked over to chibi Masaru. "You did great in your matches and I feel like you are going to be a tough cookie when you're older." said Vance. "Thank you sir. I hope I can get higher next time I face off against Natsu." said Masaru. "It will be an interesting match for sure so I can't wait." said Vance. The hero stood in front of Natsu as he said,"You must be a psychic my boy so good work!".

Natsu said,"Thank you Master. I hope I made everyone proud in my victories.". "You know that you don't have to talk like that with me right?" said Vance. He put the medal around Natsu's neck as Vance yelled,"And here these four are! All of you have a chance to be where they are today! They fought with all of their heart and they're going to keep on going! Time to say one more thing to all of you! Power up!". The crowd and students cheered.

Later. Natsu was resting in his seat as Harry and Terry who just came back from the hospital with both Alex and Dana looked at his medal. "Wow. That is so cool that you won your match. I mean the top 16 was so intense." said Harry. "Thanks man but I am so tired now." said Natsu. "Don't you have work tomorrow?" said Terry. Natsu swore in Avano as Tatsu said,"By the way, he is pissed off by the way.".

Seth said,"That is obvious.". "Yeah. So where is Ms. Sullivan?" said Mia. "I guess she had to say a final goodbye to Alpha Nova. Yusuki was hot." said Issac. "It is no wonder why you will never have a girlfriend." said Stacey. "Be nice." said Matt. Ellen opened the door as she said,"Sorry. I'm late you guys. Would Akane, Amy, Blair, Cora, Dante, Haru, Irene, Issac, Natsu, Rain, Ryo, and Tatsu stand up please?".

The twelve stood up from their seats as Ella said,"You twelve made Class C proud and we're thankful for your efforts.". The class clapped for them as Akane said,"It was really nothing you guys.". "Yeah so please stop." said Irene. "Enjoy it Irene. It is nice right?" said Natsu. She nodded as Natsu said to her,"So love it.".The twelve then sat down as Ellen said,"Actually, I have a little surprise for you all so you guys may come in now.".

The class of thirty saw nine familiar faces walk into the classroom. It was Kyria, Masaru, Masoko, Nazar, Phoebe, Ryker, Sekien, Soran, and Yusuki stand there as Karla said,"So what are they doing here?". "I am Nazar Kern and I'm very happy to be in Class 1-C with my best friend/rival Natsu! So treat me with kindness" yelled Nazar. "They're joining our class?! said Charl and Urara. "That is the idea." said Soran who was in his box.

Natsu walked up there as he said,"Well, this one here is part time right?". "Yes. I work most of the time so I will be here during like the Cultural Festival." said Phoebe. "Ah. That helps a little." said Moka. "You know what that means right you guys?" said Rex. "Party!" said Cindy and Jake. "Not yet you guys. I have two more students joining us. We'll do it on Monday so lets welcome them to Class 1-C!" said Natsu. The class cheered for them.

Next Time,
The day after the Star Carnival. Who are these final two students? Do they know Natsu because it is a tradition that they all know Natsu? This and more next time on Soul!  
  
Top 4 Matches:
Natsu Xasius vs Sekien Ozaki.
Rain Scott vs Masaru Hirano.

Boys (3):
Sekien Ozaki. 1-P. F. Earth, Fire, Ice, Wind, Shadows, Light, and Beast Form (Lion).
Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).
Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Unknown.

Girl (1):
Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Ice, Light, Gravity, and Beast Form (Angel).

Final Round:
Natsu Xasius vs Masaru Hirano.

Finalists:
Masaru Hirano. 1-P. F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).
Natsu Xasis. 1-C. F. Unknown.

Top 3 out of 500 Contestants.
1. Natsu Xasius.
2. Masaru Hirano.
3. Sekien Ozaki and Rain Scott.   

No comments:

Post a Comment