Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Soul Episode 82 Star Carnival part 8 Top 16! Overpowered much?!


A/N: The Top 16. We finally made it after 7 parts. I know that I said that we would be ending this arc soon but I'm not sure about that. I could be wrong about that because I'm only human. So top 16, top 8, top 4, and final match will be having Reva as a ref plus Akio Payne aka Alpha Nova and Ms. Ellen Sullivan are commentators. I decide on this because it is the best of the best. I don't know if all of the match are going to be the same length but I could be wrong. Lets begin with Natsu in the waiting room.

Natsu sat there and he sensed someone at the door. "Come in." said Natsu. He saw Riku with Asuna as Natsu said,"Mom? Dad? What are you doing there?". "We came to cheer on my sweetie in the top 16." said Asuna. She hugged him as Riku said,"You know that girl right?". "Yeah. She says that we knew each other when we were kids." said Natsu. "I thought you would remember her Natsu. Don't you have a photographic memory?" said Asuna.

Natsu said,"It didn't come until I was 10 years old. I only remember selected memories from the past but I don't remember her.". "Maybe a knock on the head could work." said Riku. "I think my precious baby boy's memory isn't going to come back by you hitting his precious little head." said Asuna. "It will come back to me Mom and stop embarrassing me." said Natsu. "She is showing her love for you son. You know that she will be treated you like a demon right?" said Riku.

Natsu looked at his left hand as he said,"I've accepted that I wasn't a normal human when I was little dad. I am now half god and half demon or a devil. I'm not sure about that but I'm going to win for Lee and Avery.". "Smart son. We wish you good luck." said Riku. The king left the room as Asuna said,"I know that you think you're not a human anymore but to everyone, you are still Natsu Ryu Raiden or is Xasius now? You know the answer Natsu.".

She was gone as Natsu took a deep breath. He made a little devil appear as he said,"So do you mind doing a small favor for me?". It nodded as Natsu whispered something in its ear. It was gone as Natsu said,"Now I play the waiting game.". It came back as it said something. "I see. Thanks for the info so you did a good job." said Natsu. It was gone as Natsu said,"Time to honor my family heritage.". He opened a portal as the room was covered in a magical glow.

Akio and Ellen sat in a booth as Ellen said,"So are you already for the top 16 to fight it out to be the best Soul?!". The crowd cheered as Akio said,"I wish all of them the best of luck and for the other 48 who didn't make it, you do good in my eyes if that means anything.". Natsu stood there and he said,"I am ready.". "Hey Natsu!" yelled a voice. Natsu turned around to see Ryder standing there. "Master? I thought you be with...." said Natsu.

Ryder hit Natsu on the head as he said,"You know that you don't have to do that. Your parents and I know that you can do it.". "Thanks." said Natsu. "Natsu. Don't lose. I know that is a given but giving it you all will make everyone that trained you proud." said Ryder. "I know and I don't plan to lose. I got a couple of tricks up my sleeves." said Natsu. "Okay. I don't doubt you so kick some ass from the Underworld Kingdom." said Ryder. Natsu walked out there as Ryder said,"Go Natsu.".

Natsu saw Kyria as Akio said,"And we have Natsu Ryu Xasius! He is from Class 1-C with him also being the Agent, the son of the Underworld King, and many more to his name!". The crowd cheered for the young boy as Ellen said,"And his opponent is Kyria Finch! She is from the Church and with her sword, she is a strong lass.". "Natsu. I'm going to make you lose badly." said Kyria. "Yeah. That isn't going to happen!" said Natsu. "Begin!" yelled Reva.

Kyria rushed toward Natsu who grabbed his sword necklace. He made Arondite, Gladius, and Uvosea appear in his hands. "What is he doing?" said Ellen. He placed Gladius into his mouth as his teeth bit hard on the hilt while his left hand held Arondite and the right held Uvosea. Natsu said through his teeth,"Triple Devil Blade Style! Barabatos Dragon Tornado!". He started to spin around making a tornado around him.

Kyria was caught in the attack as she was getting slashed by the blades. He put Uvosea back and he held Gladius in his right hand. "Duo Devil Blade Style! Eligos Dragon Slash!" yelled Natsu. Natsu jumped up in the middle of the tornado and he slashed her. He put Arondite back as Natsu said,"It is Blade Time!". His eyes slit as he yelled,"Single Devil Blade Style! Astaroth Dragon Wolf Slash! It is the end for you!".

He rushed toward Kyria but she counted his attack with Sliver Sable. The two sword made a large clinking sound as the two sword user landed on the ground. "Wow. She kept up with the Devil Blade Style." said Riku. He sat with Asuna and Ryder as Ryder said,"Natsu did just invent that style when he was in Cosmos Riku.". "But he defeated several high ranking swordsmen with it Ryder. I mean you were there" said Asuna. "The Church is stronger than we once thought Asuna." said Ryder.

Natsu said,"I guess you need to die harder! HYPERION MAELSTROM METEOR, DRAGON POWER SPHERE, AND DEVIL POWER SPHERE!". He fired the attack that defeated Brian along with two power spheres which looked the same but it was different. Kyria blocked them with her swords as she yelled,"You take it instead Devil!". They went toward Natsu and it made a giant explosion.

Kyria was worried about her friend when she heard,"Man. I can't believe that worked.". She along with the crowd saw that the explosion went into Natsu's mouth as he swallowed it. "Man. That was super good." said Natsu. "You can't be serious?!" yelled Kyria and the crowd. "I guess him mastering his ultimate stomach was a good thing." said Ryder. "I think Bob ate more than him but I'm going to say that it is a close tie." said Asuna.

Natsu smirked as Kyria said,"Die Devil!". The sword turned into a whip which went around Natsu as he said,"Shit!". His skin was burning up as Kyria said,"My holy sword is also able to make sure that all devils and monsters pay the price for trying to come out of the shadow. I hope god's judgement on you won't be that painful.". "Screw you! T-Rex Chomp!" yelled Natsu. His head turned into a T-Rex and he bit down on the metal.

Kyria went back as Natsu's mouth was bleeding. "Ha. I made you stop." said Natsu. "Ellen. Is your student crazy?" said Akio. "I would have to say yes." said Ellen. "I guess you being a devil now has turned you into an insane freak." said Kyria. "Kyria. I thought you knew me. Here is the thing about me Kyria. I've always been crazy!" said Natsu. He rushed toward Kyria as he said,"Thunder Dragon Uppercut!".

He knocked her into the air with her being covered in thunder as Natsu said,"THUNDER SURGE DRAGON AND RUMBLING CATASTROPHE!". A giant thunder bolt was coming toward the girl along with a dragon made out of the same stuff above her. The two collided as a huge amount of thunder appeared. "Man that was shocking." said Natsu. "A terrible pun. That hasn't changed with you at all." said a voice.

The sword hit Natsu's neck as it started bleeding. "Son of a bitch." said Natsu. He went back from it as Kyria smiled. "You know something Natsu. Once the devil blood is out of you, you will go back to being a normal boy with super powers. God's will is strange but you should accepted it Natsu. It will be good for you." said Kyria. "Sorry Kyria but I like my family so there is no way in the Underworld that I am going to let it leave me." said Natsu.

Natsu access his Demon/Devil Form as he said,"So Kyria, you like the new look of mine?". Kyria rushed toward Natsu as the boy sprouted devil wings. He flew above her as she said,"Die Devil! Holy Judgement of Pain!". Natsu dodged the attack which was lightning in the shape of spears with them going into the ground. "Wow. Natsu's flight speed is going faster than normal. I guess him accepting his blood is helping." said Ryder. "That is my son!" said Riku.

Natsu flew in front of one of them as he said,"I need to use your strength! Hero! Heracles!". He lifted the spear out of the ground as his arms were bleeding from it. "Natsu. You need to stop this right now. You're going to get yourself in serious condition." said Akio. "Screw you. I respect you Alpha Nova because of your friendship with my Master Quantum. I'm not giving up because if I do that, I would be a shameful demon." said Natsu.

Akio was quiet as Reva said to him,"Do you want me to stop this?". "No Reva. Keep going. You two are very alike so Natsu, show me what you want to prove." said Akio. Natsu smirked as Kyria said,"I don't know what your plan is Natsu but you can't defeat God's Will.". "Yeah. I'm pretty sure that this guy could beat a god so I am going to beat you Kyria and then anything else in my way is going down!" said Natsu who made thunder come out of his fists.

Kyria said,"Fine. I guess you want to be defeat.". The sword turned into five parts as every part then grabbed Natsu which caused a lot of burning. One grabbed his left arm, one grabbed his right arm, one grabbed his chest, one grabbed his right leg, and one grabbed his left leg. "Wow. I didn't know that you were into this kind of stuff Kyria. It is like that you are burning me with some holy energy plus it is like gasoline on my face." said Natsu.

Kyria said,"So why don't you feel pain Natsu? Is your demon blood preventing the pain of my holy blade?". "I'm thankful that I sold my soul to a Phantom and by the way, I can break out of this right now!" said Natsu. Kyria's sword went back to her as the crowd saw Natsu was shocked with a giant thunderbolt. Natsu looked at her as he said,"Hey thanks for letting me go Kyria. I owe you one so time to finish this!".

He grabbed his necklace as he made three swords appear in front of him. "You see these blades in front of me? I created these bad boys myself in a week. They're strong and this is their first real fight. Kyria, lets see if you can handle my broadsword Hellreaver, the long blade Tyrannical Abyss, and the Nodachi Forsaken Etcher at the same time!". He took the sheath from the forsaken etcher as he placed the hilt in his mouth.

He bit down on it as he held both Hellreaver in his left hand and the Tyrannical Abyss in his right hand. "How is he doing that?" said Ellen. "I guess Natsu in this form of his gives him some extra strength." said Akio. He rushed toward Kyria who tried to launch him into the air and he moved the swords toward the ground. He lifted them back up as Kyria was launched into the air. "Wow. Those swords are strong." said Ryder.

Natsu looked up at her as he yelled,"POWER STYLE! BILLION SLASHES OF ASURA!". He jumped up there as he started to slash Kyria with one billion slashes. He then return the sword in his mouth as he yelled,"POWER STYLE! POWERFUL SLASH OF HELL AND HEAVEN!". He made an x slash on Kyria as he was above her. He return the giant swords as he had Gladius in his left hand.

Natsu took a deep breath as he yelled,"Time to finish you off Kyria now! LETS GO WITH MY POWER STYLE! SATAN SPADROON CRIMSON KISUMOSU!". The sword glowed as he hit Kyria with it. It exploded as Kyria was out cold. Natsu went back to normal and his right eye was still gold. "And the winner is Natsu Ryu Xasius!" yelled Akio. The crowd cheered for Natsu who bowed afterward.

Later, Natsu sat next to Kyria who was awake in the nurse office and Kyria said,"Do you remember me?". "I do. I guess I went a little overboard." said Natsu. "You destroy the stage and Kyria!" yelled Phoebe. She sat there holding Silver Sable as Kyria said,"Phoebe. Natsu is known for doing this.". "I had a natural talent for it. So are you going to be alright?" said Natsu. "She will be but you need to go watch the other matches." said Phoebe.

Natsu put his hands together as he was gone. "Hey Phoebe. Do you think I have a chance with him? I mean he is a devil." said Kyria. "He may have the blood of the Underworld King and I think his fight with you proved that to the world but you should be happy so go nuts." said Phoebe. "Thanks. I'm so tired." said Kyria. She went to sleep as Phoebe thought,"I hope that the Church doesn't do anything at all to hurt you.".

Natsu ran over to Akane and Rain who glared at him. "Okay. Before you two attack me, I knew that Kyria's sword was going to be deadly. I mean my skin is burned." said Natsu. He had bandages over his entire body but he could still talk. Rain hugged him as she said,"Don't do anything like that again Natsu. I mean you summoned several swords. You told me that it could kill you.". "And you ate three powerful attacks." said Akane.

Natsu sat in the middle of them as he said,"I trained my body to cure those weakness but I plan to hit my next opponent with my fists plus some guns.". "At least you're honest about that. I would hate to be right after your fight." said Akane. "I got faith in my friend." said Natsu. "She isn't saying that at all Natsu." said Rain. "I know that Rain. We are classmates and I believe in my friend despite the fact that she was trained by Alpha Force himself." said Natsu.

Issac stood across from Yusuki as Ellen said,"We've Issac Lance who is the youngest brother of the Student Council president plus the Vice President of the Student Council and the class rep along with Akane Blaze for his class.". The girls in the crowd cheered for him as Akio said,"And we have the girl who I trained Yusuki Payne. Lets see who win this fight.". Reva stood there as she yelled,"And Begin!".

Issac said,"Passion Mania Harpoons!". Several harpoons came flying out of him with Yusuki dodging them all with ease from her end. "Passion Glacier!" yelled Issac. Yu went straight into the air from the attack as she said,"Fire Bolt!". Issac dodged the fire and lightning bolt combo as Akio said,"Those two are keeping each other at a distance which means that either one needs to land one good hit and it may turn the odds in their favor.".    

Issac said,"Passion Burning Fists!". Yu dodge the attack as she said,"Not going to work on me!". She held in the air using her mind as she created two elephants to stomp on him. "Ouch. That had to hurt his pride." said Akane. "Nah. I know Issac and this is nothing to him." said Natsu. He got back up as he said,"That hurt Yusuki but I'm stronger than that. Passion Dragon and Passion Bull!". Yu dodged his attack with ease as she blasted him with a ice ball which froze on contact with Issac.

Issac recovered as he said,"Man. You are one strong lady. I mean just wow. I think I have fallen for you.". "Isn't that his?" said Rain. "Yeah. He calls the I didn't do my homework look. It doesn't work any female teacher but girls. It works 100% of the time." said Natsu. Yusuki looked at him as she said,"Hey Issac darling. I got something for you.". "Yes?" said Issac. "I hope you can fly far!" said Yusuki.

The boy flew in the air from Yusuki as Akane said,"He may need to rethink that plan of his.". "You are so right." said Natsu and Rain. Issac recovered as he said,"Passion Saber!". He made a saber as he slashed Yusuki who went back from it. "Passion Blast and Passion Hammer!" yelled Issac. Yusuki got hit and she was smashed by the hammer straight into the ground. Issac saw that she was gone as he said,"Where did you go?".

He was hit by Yusuki who was currently a giant mole and she said,"Supernova Flare!". Issac had his body entire on fire as Natsu said,"You know what I just noticed. Fire is used a lot.". "I guess people like fire." said Rain. Issac recovered as he said,"Passions Swords!". He grew blades as he rushed to the girl. She tried to block the attack but he was going too fast for her to counter. She was out cold from it as Ellen yelled,"And the winner is Issac Lance!". The crowd cheered.

Natsu sat there with him watching Lucile who was talking with Sekien. "I see that you two got to be friends." said Natsu. "You were good in your match. I was most impressed with your impressive skill with the sword." said Sekien. "I thought you were a physical fighter but I guess thinking something of you will be proven wrong." said Lucile. "Oh thanks Lucile. So Sekien, do you think Reizo actually can win against Kyle?" said Natsu.

Seiken said,"To be honest with you, it will go either way with their fight. I know Reizo well and he is strong but Kyle who I have seen only in a fight is a very strong choice against Reizo. His power over the elements will be an interesting counter to Reizo.". "Yeah." said Natsu. "I really don't get this kind of stuff." said Lucile. The two walked out there as Akio yelled,"Kyle Shields! He is the one left from Class 1-A left!".

Kyle bowed as Ellen said,"And Kyle's opponent is Reizo Oshima from Class 1-P and they're showing that you don't need to be in the top classes to be strong!". Reizo was moving around really fast  and Reva yelled,"Begin!". Reizo was gone as Kyle punched the ground. A wall of fire came out as Reizo went back a little. "It seems like Kyle is keeping the speed demon back. I wonder how he is going to be able to counter this." said Akio.

Reizo jumped up as he made two rocket launchers on his arms. Reizo blew them once they got close to him using some of the fire. "It seems like Reizo missed its attack." said Ellen. Reizo was gone as Kyle looked for him. "Where did he go?" said Kyle. He jumped over Reizo's attack and he was in a different form. It was a Cheetah as Akio said,"Ms. Blaze and Ms. Takara had this as well. It is known as a Beast Form. I think Reizo's form give him enhanced speed.".

Kyke tried to hit him with light but it missed him like crazy. "Pentagon Slice!" yelled Reizo. Kyle was sliced in the shape of a pentagon in a flash as his wounds healed in a flash. "Wow. I guess his power of the Phoenix healed him." said Sekien. "Didn't Akane turn into one when she was fighting against Issei?" said Lucile. "Yeah. That power so fits her. I wonder if Kyle can use the power of the somewhat immortal bird to his advantage." said Natsu.

Reizo stopped as he said,"Okay. Time to find a way to kill a fire bird." He went super fast as he made a machine. "Hydro Blaster 1000! Go!" yelled Reizo. Kyle went into the ground dodging the water as the fire was pretty much gone. "It seems to me like that was Reizo's plan from the start. To me, that fire could be used for his advantage." said Akio, "Yeah." said Ellen. She had no idea about advanced fighting styles.

Kyle came out of the ground as Reizo said,"Time for whack the Kyle!". He made a hammer as Kyle dodged his attack. The two had a very realistic game of whack a mole as Sekien said,"At least, they are having fun.". "Yeah but I'm worried about Kyle." said Lucile. Natsu saw that Reizo hit Kyle but he was trapped in darkness which held him like a straight jacket. Kyle blasted him with Volcanic Meteor Fists and he was defeated. "Winner Kyle Shields!" yelled Akio.

Natsu sat with Nazar who was getting himself pumped for his match against Ryker as Rain said,"So are you two brothers?". "Not to my knowledge. He must pumped for his match against Ryker. He is strong." said Natsu. "Second to you and Seiken of course Natsu. I mean Seiken hasn't even tried that hard." said Nazar. "Oh he has. You can't tell Nazar but the son of Exertion is holding back in all of his fights." thought Natsu.

Rain said,"So what do you know about Sidney?". "She is close to some gods like me and Masoko but I think she was raised by them. I know some of them thanks to my old man and she reminds me of him way too dam much." said Natsu. "I can see it bro." said Nazar. Seiken stood there as Akio said,"I think this one will be an interesting fight since it is the son of the number two hero Seiken Ozaki!". "I hate being related to him." thought Seiken.

The crowd cheered for the multiple hair color boy as Ellen said,"And we have his opponents. She was raised by the gods themselves Sidney Vaughn!". The crowd cheered for her and she started to blow a kiss toward a group of boys. They fought over it as Sidney said,"I guess men are just playthings aren't there Sek-Chan?". Sekien was mad as Reva yelled,"Begin!". The boy froze the ground as Akio said,"I think Sekien is hoping for an easy win.".

Sidney disappeared as the ice got to her. "Shit. Where the hell did she...?" said Sekien. He was knock back by a giant thunderbolt as Sidney said,"That is from training with Thor. He may not be my god but I will admit that the big neanderthal has his uses.". "Yeah. So which god do you think she is like Natsu?" said Rain. "Loki right?" said Nazar. "Nazar got it." said Natsu. Sekien recovered from his attack and he blasted Sidney with several shadows.

Sidney smiled as Sekien said,"What are you smiling about?". "Oh nothing. You're going to feel what your fear is." said Sidney. "My fear?" said Sekien. She was gone and then she multiplied into several different copies of several members of his family but to the crowd, it looked like her. Natsu looked down there as Nazar said,"So Sekien's fear is Sidney?". "What a weird fear." said Rain. "You two are so wrong. It is his family." thought Natsu.

Sekien shivered as Sidney's voice said,"I guess someone is afraid of his father, brothers, and sisters. I wonder something Sekien. Where is your mother?". "Shut up and freeze!" yelled Sekien. The clones froze and Seiken punched the ground broke the clones into pieces. "Come out and fight now Sidney before I freeze you to death!" said Sekien. "I see. You love your mother that gave life to you but not your step mothers." said Sidney.

The ice pieces turned into several different women as Natsu thought,"I guess Exertion is a player and I think it isn't illegal. I could be wrong about that.". "Do you think I care about these bitches?! They are nothing to me at all Sidney! I hope they like being crushed by the Earth!" yelled Sekien. Several rock hands crushed them as Akio said,"Wow. Sekien is going all out on Sidney but I don't think he has landed a single hit on her yet.".

Ellen said,"You're right about that Alpha but I have a feeling that this fight is going to be a good one to say the least.". "So which one is Sidney?" said Rain. "I think the one on the right. I mean they all look the exact same to me." said Nazar. "You're right about that." said Natsu. He was lying as Rain said,"Are you lying Natsu?". "Nope. I wasn't at all." said Natsu. Seiken looked for Sidney and he was blasting several clones of his family with wind.

Sidney said,"I guess you should face your ultimate fear.". "Ultimate fear? It can't be that? Can it be that Seiken?" said Natsu. "What is he talking about?" said Nazar. "I am dating him and half of the time, I don't get it." said Rain. Seiken saw the clones that were basically monsters turned into the thing that Sekien fears and hates the most. His father Exertion. "Dad." said Sekien. "Why don't you use your full power on these weaklings Sekien?!" said Sidney with Exertion's voice.

Sekien said,"Shut up and freeze!". The clones were frozen as Sekien was blasted with fire, water, and thunder by them. "Use your full power already son!" yelled Sidney with Exertion's voice. They kept repeated it and being hit by earth, fire, ice, magic, thunder, water, and wind. "Do it already you dam coward!" yelled Sidney with the same voice. Sekien was pissed and he yelled,"Fine! I will burn you all to ashes! Die!".

He punched the ground as a huge amount of fire came out of him. The crowd went back from the heat as Natsu's arms felt a lot of heat coming off them. "Wow. It is almost as strong as Akane and Kyle. It is hot." said Nazar. "Right. So are you alright Natsu? I mean your bandages are burning up and you're in pain from your last match." said Rain. "Yeah. Vivid is going nuts." said Natsu. He walked away as Sidney was burned alive from it.

Sidney went back as Sekien blocked her path with a huge pillar of fire. His entire body was on fire as he said,"You got me mad bitch. Time for you to burn.". He uppercut him as Sidney was in pain. She tried to get rid of the fire with a lot of water but it turned into gas blinding her from Sekien. "Hellfire Punch!" yelled Sekien. The punch hit Sidney into the ground and she was out cold from the burns. He walked away as Ellen yelled,"Winner Sekien Ozaki!".

Natsu was walking back to the stands. He had to get rid of his excess heat from Vivid which burned a couple of clouds. "I will never understand my powers." thought Natsu. He noticed that the ground in front of him was burned as he said,"My detective senses are telling me that I should follow it so let's do it me.". He followed it to the waiting room as the door was burned. "I feel bad for the janitor and I hope that Rain isn't mad for missing her match." said Natsu.

He saw Sekien who was still on fire. He looked like his father due to his hair, beard, arms, legs,  and eyebrows. The boy turned around as he said,"Natsu? What are you doing here? I thought you would be cheering for Rain.". "I got faith that she is going to win because she is really smart. I think caring about my friend would be more important." said Natsu. "I see. Can you go away? I mean my fire part of my body makes anything highly flammable." said Sekien.

Natsu said,"I got it.". He helped Sekien up and Sekien said, "What are you doing Natsu? I don't care at all about my fire but burning my friend is crazy.". "Don't worry. The only thing that can burn me is holy energy. Just follow me away." said Natsu. The two were outside as Sekien said,"So what are we doing outside?". "Fire it upwards." said Natsu. "Excuse me?" said Sekien. "Okay. Fire go up Sekien so trust me." said Natsu.

Sekien sighed as he said,"Fine.". He fire the fire upwards to the sky and the fire that was going on his body was slowly going down. Sekien was back to normal as he said,"I'm back to normal.". "Yeah. It is obvious to everyone and their grandma that I've a lot of power in me so I just release it out. I don't think you using your fire power is the best things since you have no control over it." said Natsu. "It is a smart idea. We should get back to your girlfriend who just won." said Sekien.

Natsu said,"You could tell?". "I use my fire to see that she won against Ryo using her gravity plus her light power to knock him out." said Sekien. The two walked back inside as Exertion stood there. "The boy finally use his fire power and he doesn't want to use it. I wonder if his friendship with Natsu will be able to fully access it. Their undeveloped minds will be used to my advantage." said Exertion. He was gone in a fireball.

Rain glared at Natsu as Akane said,"Natsu is in trouble.". "Sorry about borrowing your boyfriend. He helped me with a little problem." said Sekien. "I see. Natsu. Sit here." said Rain. Natsu sat down as he said,"Please don't hurt me.". She hugged him as she said,"You know that you were gone for a week so let me spend some time with you.". "Okay. So did you use the Holy Ring plan or Holy Weapons plan?" said Natsu.

Akane said,"The what and the what?". "Oh. If you haven't noticed by now Akane, I know a lot about fighting and I actually made this in my free time." said Natsu. He held a notebook as he said,"This is the first year journal of everyone Power and magic. I actually have a way to beat you Akane and it is obvious to everyone plus it doesn't have any use with water and ice.". "Wow. You haven't changed at all Natsu." said Akane.

Sekien said,"I guess you two are childhood friends.". "No. He came to my middle school halfway in the first year. He was so short back then but I know that he is the same idiot. He was always strong and smart. He always planned a plan to beat a person three years older than him with a twig. I think he is going to do great things. I'll be right back." said Akane. She walked away as Natsu thought,"I guess Akane is going through a lot right now.".

Issac was walking toward the waiting room with him tired. "Man. I so need to work on my creativity for my next match." thought Issac. He opened the door as a girl said,"You must be tired.". He looked to see Akane as he said,"Oh hey Akane. What's...?". Her face looked angry as he said,"Are you okay Akane? Your face is different!" said Issac. "I'm sorry Issac. I'm just so nervous. I have a lot of stuff going on right now." said Akane.

Issac said,"Oh yeah. You're up against Masaru.". "Yeah. I mean I saw you, Natsu, and Rain win your matches with ease but I'm so scared. You know?" said Akane. He was about to say something to her as Natsu said,"Are you alright Akane?". "Natsu? I thought you would be with Rain. I mean don't you need a plan to defeat everyone." said Akane. 'To be honest with you two, my cousin's match went by in a snap." said Natsu.

Issac said,"Who is up now?". "Nazar and Ryker. Anna won by keeping a lot of power on Masoko. I know that her bracelets can take a lot but man, Anna is one touch cookie." said Natsu. "She is also so hot." said Issac. "So how are Nazar and Ryker fighting?" said Akane. "Hand to hand combat. They're showing each other and the crowd their strength." said Natsu. "So do you think Masaru will go easy on a female?" said Issac.

Natsu sighed as he said,"Does a snowball stand a chance in hell? From what I saw, everyone here is fighting to be number one so from my guess, Masaru isn't going to hold anything back, Akane, you are one of my best friends so I want to help you out.". He held a notebook as he said,"I used your fire power to find a way to defeat Masaru. This is all last minute but this will help out a lot. I promise you that.".

Meanwhile, Ryker just punched Nazar in the cheek. "That is awesome right Akane?" said Issac. "You are a great guy Natsu but it is fine." said Akane. She smiled as the boys said,"Huh?". "You two are both great. You got the attention of several people Natsu for good or bad reasons. I want to win to show you both up." said Akane. She stood up as Nazar punched Ryker in the neck but it didn't kill him.

Akane said,"It will be fine. Everyone here is fighting with their full power and they must see their good friends as rivals. So Natsu...". She kissed him on the lips as the two stayed in their bodies. "We are going to meet up in the finals so go cheer me on!" said Akane. She walked out as Issac said,"So are you telling Rain about this?". "Do you want me dead too?" said Natsu. "Nah. So did Emily kiss you earlier?" said Issac. "Yeah. It was good luck or something." said Natsu.

Back at the arena. The two boys had knocked each down to the ground with a punch. "These two are stronger fighters. They went all out so what does Reva say?" said Akio. She looked at the two as they were both out cold. "They're both down! A Draw!" yelled Reva. "In case of a draw. Once they wake up, they will compete in a arm wrestling match." said Ellen. The two were being carried away as the next two walked to the center of the stage.

Carly said,"This match is so scary.". "I may just look away the whole time." said Lucile. Natsu sat with Issac, Rain, and Sekien. "You got this Akane." said Natsu. "It is the final round folks! We got the boy who defeated his opponents with pure power alone and he is part of Class P Masaru Hirano vs the fiery girl from Class 1-C Akane Blaze!" yelled Akio. The crowd cheered for the two of them as Rain gripped Natsu's right hand.

Masaru said,"Hey. You're that fiery girl who hangs out with Natsu right?". "Yeah." said Akane. "You better give up right now. I'm not going easy on you at all." said Masaru. "So what was your way to beat him Natsu?" said Issac. 'You got me interested." said Sekien. "It isn't that good but I noticed that Masaru is mainly close combat with switching it up to his weapon. He is a pure powerhouse and the only that Akane can win is if she strikes fast." said Natsu. "Go!" yelled Reva.

Akane yelled,"I'm not giving up! I have friends believing in me!". He looked at her as Natsu said,"I'm sure that Akane will be able to lit him up if she gets up close to him. I could be wrong about this one but from what I've seen. He isn't going to cower in fear but he is going all out on her.". Akane said,"I got this!". Masaru's right hand glowed as he said,"Boom!". A explosion went off right of him and the girl. "Ouch. I feel bad from her." said a hero.

Akane covered her face from the smoke as she thought,"This is bad. His explosion are way faster than Dylan's.". "Time for you to go boom so don't think light of me again..." said Masaru. He put his hand to the ground as he touched a jacket. "Wow. She took off her jacket as a cover up." said Akio who was impressed. "Yeah." said Ellen. Akane was in her phoenix form as she said,"I got this here and now!".

Masaru blasted her with an explosion as Issac said,"Wow. He is keeping his guard up before going all out.". "With that speed of his, it is hard to land a hit on him." said Sekien. "I believe in Akane. She is stronger than you guys think. The odds may be against her but who cares?" said Rain. Akane rushed to her as Akio said,"She is going on!". "You're too dam slow bitch!" yelled Masaru. He fired a huge explosion at her as Natsu was worried for his friend.

Akane recovered as she yelled,"I'm Power up now!". He made another explosion as Carly said while covering her eyes,"Akane!". Cole sat nearby as he said,"So does he use anything other than his right side?". Akane yelled,"I'm still fighting!". "She is going with full steam but..." said Ellen. Masaru hit her with another explosion. "That didn't work at all. She may be fire but this is going to hurt her in the long run." said a man.

Preston said,"This guy. Hey Reva. You should probably stop this match because it is looking bad for her.". Reva looked at the fight as Akane was still standing with Masaru having a smile on his face. A man wearing a samurai outfit said,"I can't keep watching this!". He stood up as he yelled,"He should be in prison with that attitude of his! He should just give up to her pure determination! Who is with me?!".

Some people around him agreed with him as Akio said,"Wow. They are booing him.". "They have a point Alpha." said Ellen. The two turned around to see Natsu who said,"May I borrow that for a quick sec?". "Um sure." said the two. He took the mic as he said,"Testing one two three. Okay. Hey! Shut the hell up for one second.". The booing stopped as Natsu said,"Thank the gods that you actually hear me.".

Natsu took a deep breath as he said,"Okay. You saying that proved a point to me at the least. There is no way for you to keep watching this fight. You should probably go the hell home and give up your job as a hero right now.". "Natsu?" said Rain. "I haven't know Masaru for that long but I know Akane Blaze. She is strong and Masaru is pushing out his full firepower because everyone else that he went up against wasn't worth his time. No offense Dante." said Natsu.

Natsu said,"So in conclusion, he is doing this so that he can win. He isn't letting down his guard or in any case, going easy on him. Next time, focus on that before you feel bad for Akane Blaze. You got this Akane!". He was gone as Masaru thought,"Thanks for stopping that. I guess he was right about her being strong. She is still up.". "Hey Masaru. Thanks for you not letting down your guard." said Akane.

He looked at her as Preston said,"It is obvious to me that Natsu was right about booing without truly looking at the field. She wanted to keep Masaru's attention and preparing a plan against. She made sure that he wasn't able to see what she was doing.". A huge bunch of fire balls were above the two as Akane yelled,"Ultimate Fire Armageddon! I win!". They came crashing down as Masaru smiled. He put his left hand up as he said,"Boom.".

The fire ball exploded as the crowd went back from her attack and Akane joined them. "I know that you're pals with Natsu so I had a guess that you had something up your sleeves." said Masaru. "Are you kidding me?" said Akane.  "He took down Akane's attack with just one hand and he showed the crowd his power." said Ellen. "Just like Natsu and Sekien." said Akio. "That was close to be honest with you." said Masaru.

Akane thought,"I'm not giving up!". She rushed to him as Masaru yelled,"Yeah Akane! I am feeling the power in you so show me it!". Akane fell over as Masaru stood there. "Why can't I get up? Listen to me body!" said Akane. "Akane can't keep going." said Natsu. He crushed his left hand as the bones were heard. Reva went over to her as Akane said,"I can keep on going.". "No. The winner is Masaru Hirano!".

Natsu walked toward the waiting room as Reva had some robots take her to the nurse. "So we have our top 8 hooray." said Ellen. "You really don't sound happy about that." said Akio.  "We'll be taking a small break from right now." said Ellen. "Yes. That sounds like a good idea. So go get something to eat." said Akio. Masaru was walking to the stands as he saw Natsu. "Masaru." said Natsu. "Hey! You need to move now!" said Masaru.

Natsu said,"I know that. I was just going to get some snacks before they announce the next rounds. It will be interesting right....".  He was walking away as Masaru said,"You put that dumbass plan in her head didn't you? She could have been killed. Don't do that shit to your friend.". "I didn't do anything at all. She did that herself. Akane was kicking your ass in that match and I had nothing to say or do anything about it." said Natsu. He walked away as Masaru was tired.

Masaru walked over to Aira and Reizo as Reizo said,"Man. That was a rough way to win your match man!". "Yeah but you did play a good heel." said Aira. "Shut up!" said Masaru. "Yeah but you went all out on a weak and fragile girl like that. I won't do it myself." said Reizo. "You lose Reizo." said Aira. "You did too." said Reizo. Masaru sat down as he said,"Where the hell do you two see weak and fragile?".

Natsu opened the door to the room as he saw Akane as a cute puppy. "I lost huh? You and the others believe so hard in me." said Akane. "Huh? You're smiling and so cute. This must be the outcome for losing in your match in your Beast Form." said Natsu. He walked over to her as Akane said,"I guess I went a little overboard didn't I?". "Akane. Are you okay?" said Natsu. "Yep. Your friend Ryder is so good." said Akane.

She put her fist up as she said,"Man. I got schooled by Masaru! He was so strong and next time, I am going to beat him for sure!". Natsu was stunned as he said,"Are you okay?". "Yeah. Despite my form right now, I'm fine. You never look back even though you make mistakes. I'm sorry for losing despite me promising to make it to the finals to face you." said Akane. "You really don't need to say that at all Akane." said Natsu.

The two heard on the intercom,"We have the winner between Nazar Kern and Ryder Tate!". The two were arm wrestling as the table was shaking from it. Nazar slammed Ryder's hand into the table as he said,"Power up!". "And the winner is Nazar Kern!" yelled Akio. "Man. I lost. I really want to fight against Natsu." said Ryker. Nazar held out his hand as he said,"That was an amazing match.". The two shook hands as Ellen said,"And here our the top 8!".

Next time,
Who is in the Top 8? Who is up against the Explosion Master Masaru? Will someone defeat him or Sekien? This and More next time on Soul!
           
Top 16 Matches:
Bracket 1:
Natsu Xasius vs Kyria Finch.
Issac Lance vs Yusuki Payne.

Bracket 2:
Kyle Shields vs Reizo Oshima.
Seiken Ozaki vs Sidney Vaughn.

Bracket 3:
Rain Scott vs Ryo Conner.
Anna Castro vs Masoko Infernos.

Bracket 4:
Nazar Kern vs Ryker Tate.
Akane Blaze vs Masaru Hirano.

Boys (9):
Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Unknown.
Ryo Conner. 1-C. SS. Weapon and Magic.
Issac Lance. 1-C. SS. Passion.

Kyle Shields. 1-A. SS. Darkness, Dragon, Earth, Fire, Light, Phoenix, Water, Weapon, Wind, and Thunder.
Nazar Kern. 1-H. F. Wind/Air, Poison, Metal, Earth, Water, Fire, Lightning/Thunder, Light, Shadow, Creation, Time, Space, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Ice.
Ryker Tate. 1-K. SS. Elasticity, Super Speed, Super Strength, and Turbine (Able to increase his power by 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear, 4th gear, and 5th gear and his body into a machine of any kind).

Sekien Ozaki. 1-P. F. Earth, Fire, Ice, Wind, Shadows, Light, and Beast Form (Lion).
Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).
Reizo Oshima. 1-P. F. Electricity,  Magnetism, Sound, Super Strength, Super Speed, Tech, and Beast Form (Cheetah).

Girls (7):
Akane Blaze. 1-C . SS. Fire and Beast Form (Phoenix).
Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Ice, Light, Gravity, and Beast Form (Angel).
Masoko Infernos. 1-P.  F. Unknown.
Kyria Finch. Church. SS. Lighting/Thunder.
Yusuki Payne. Alpha Force. SS. Regeneration, Animal Transformation, Fire, Ice, Psychic, Lightning, Creation, and Super Speed.
Sidney Vaughn. God Realm. F. Magic, Ice, Thunder, Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, and God.
Anna Castro. California Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Beam from the chest, eye, and hands, Psychic, Teleportation, Intangible, Spike like material, Nature Control, Healing Factor, Ice, Jet Propulsion, Lava, Cloning, Sun Power, Shapeshifting, Sound Control, Super Speed, Luck Manipulation, Kinetic Energy, Steel, Fire, Magnetism, and Wings.).

Top 8 Matches:
Natsu Xasius vs Kyle Shields.
Sekien Ozaki vs Issac Lance.
Rain Scott vs Anna Castro.
Nazar Kern vs Masaru Hirano.  

Boys (6):
Sekien Ozaki. 1-P. F. Earth, Fire, Ice, Wind, Shadows, Light, and Beast Form (Lion).
Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).
Kyle Shields. 1-A. SS. Darkness, Dragon, Earth, Fire, Light, Phoenix, Water, Weapon, Wind, and Thunder.

Nazar Kern. 1-H. F. Wind/Air, Poison, Metal, Earth, Water, Fire, Lightning/Thunder, Light, Shadow, Creation, Time, Space, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Ice.
Issac Lance. 1-C. SS. Passion.
Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Unknown.

Girls (2):
Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Ice, Light, Gravity, and Beast Form (Angel).
Anna Castro. California Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Beam from the chest, eye, and hands, Psychic, Teleportation, Intangible, Spike like material, Nature Control, Healing Factor, Ice, Jet Propulsion, Lava, Cloning, Sun Power, Shapeshifting, Sound Control, Super Speed, Luck Manipulation, Kinetic Energy, Steel, Fire, Magnetism, and Wings.).

Natsu's Weapons
Hellreaver. A colossal broadsword. It is 7 feet inches long with the single-edged giant blade being one foot wide. The blade is made out of Zaskite just like the Devil Arm. There seems to be two holes near the handguard of the blade. The handguard is colored crimson red and the kanji for power is on the blade near the handguard. Its strength is legendary only being rivaled by the Tyrannical Abyss in terms of pure strength.
Tyrannical Abyss. A very decorated and long blade with emeralds, rubies, sapphires, gold, diamonds, and Aquamarine  with the total length being eight feet having it been taller than Natsu himself. On the hilt of the blade is a crossguard through the bars between the blade and the hilt are way more longer than average. The blade itself is the same as the Hellreaver with the shape being similar to a Spadroon which is a real sword. It strength is legendary only being rivaled by the Hellreaver in terms of pure strength.  
Forsaken Etcher. A larger version of the Nodachi. It has an oblong-shaped hand-guard trimmed with short silver fur. The grip is black with gold flames around it and a black pommel with it sheath in a jet black scabbard decorated by crimson red thunderbolts from the opening to the bottom, and with the Agreement of Power tied around its opening. The blade itself is made out of Zaskite.

No comments:

Post a Comment