Monday, February 22, 2016

Soul Episode 81 Star Carnival part 7 Round 2 part 2! The Second Half and the Match Up for the Top 16!


A/N: You may be wondering what the brackets are for. At first, I had plans for only 16 but I shot that idea in the foot after I saw that 64 out of 500 is a little better plus we're almost near 100 episodes of Soul and not a single Power Guild Episode since earlier this morning. I need a chapter to get the fire burning in me and my meh opinion on Fairy Tail Zero applies here. Lets begin with Nazar who has been one of my favorites to write and Shon who is okay. I have an honest opinion on things. I repeat attacks a lot with different meanings. 

Natsu sat with Akane as she said,"So do you think we'll face off?". "I don't know but I'm going to be show you my training. I spent 77 years there." said Natsu. "It was a week right?" said Akane. "It was but to this young man, I'm now a young ninety three years old and I would like to be treated with the respect that I deserved." said Natsu. "You have changed Natsu. I think you got dumber in a week and it is obvious." said Akane. "Harsh." said Natsu.

Lin and Zara walked over as Lin said,"So are we interrupting something?". "Not really. So are you two going to cheer your man on?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I want to think that Nazar is going to win but I think Shon is pretty strong." said Zara. Natsu whispered to Akane,"I was so expecting a cat fight to be honest with you.". The two girls hit him as Akane said,"Um guys.". The two boys were standing there as the new ref Noel yelled,"Begin!".

Nazar activated Metal Armor and he rushed toward Shon. The ninja dodged his starting punch as he looked for the ninja. "Plasma Spikes!" yelled Shon's voices. Nazar felt the spikes going into him as he didn't show pain. "Ouch. That just had to hurt." said Akane. "It did but Nazar is a man who does not show his pain to others." said Zara. "And that Akane is a real man." said Natsu. He was hit as Shon appeared on the field.

Nazar pulled out the spikes as he said,"Nice try Shon but I'm not a man who admits that he is in pain at all!". He threw them on the ground as he thought,"I can't use my right arm but I just need to land some strikes on him with my legs to win this.". He rushed toward Shon who said,"Not going to work on me Nazar!". Nazar was in the air as he said,"Perfect! Steel Devil Spiral!". He turned his legs into a drill as he went toward Shon.

The attack hit as Shon was launched into the air. "Fire and Lightning Burst!" yelled Nazar. He made a blast of fire and lightning as they collided into one attack. Shon blocked it with a plasma shield as he said,"Not going to knock me out that quick.". Nazar appeared behind him as he said,"Smashing Strike now!". He smashed him into the ground as the ninja tried to get back up. He got up but he fell over from the pain. He was out cold as Noel yelled,"Winner Nazar Kern!".

Natsu still sat there with Akane and he said,"So why can't I get a snack? I'm just so hungry. I need to eat like I'm a viking party or pirate party.". "I thought you wanted to be here for your girlfriend. She may need your support." said Akane. "And she knows that I believe in her without being here. I am going to get food Akane." said Natsu. "And how are you going to do that?" said Akane. She noticed Lee and Tora with food as she said,"Really?".

Lee was covered in bandages as Akane said,"He is injured?!". "If Natsu needs me to help him, I will do it." said Lee. "And we know that making this one fight hungry is a bad idea. Natsu will murder a lot of people without food." said Tora. "I can go without food for a week before I go murder. I almost killed one of the chefs during my training." said Natsu. "You have problems." said Akane. "And you love me so who is the crazy one?" said Natsu.

He was punched into the food by the girl as Tora said,"You get the idea Lee?". "I do Tora. So do you think Keiko has a chance against Rain? I mean he is Natsu's girlfriend which means that she is one of the strongest girls in the class." said Lee. "I would say that Lee but I don't think you should put down your friend like that." said Akane. "He isn't Akane." said Tora. The two girls walked out there and Noel yelled,"And Begin!".

Rain lifted Keiko into the air as she said,"I know that you are going to do the same thing as before with Mari but I'm prepared for it.". Keiko broke out of the gravity as Rain froze the cat girl with the ice breaking upon impact with the ground. "Wow. She countered it." said Tora. "That's my girlfriend for you." said Natsu who was eating. Keiko recovered as Rain said,"Holy Beam!". The beam went to Keiko who dodged it with ease.

Akane said,"Wow. She is fast.". "She is slightly slower than her sister but her weakness is still there and it ain't milk." said Natsu. "That is obvious." said Lee and Tora. Keiko started running around the girl as Rain thought,"Okay. What should I do?". She remember something as she said,"Okay. I hope this works.". She placed her hands on the ground as she yelled,"Decrease! 1,000,000!". Keiko was in the air and she couldn't break through it.

Natsu said,"Son of a devil king. She figure it out.". "Didn't both Mari and Rain do that earlier? Why is it working now?" said Akane. "They used a normal gravity attack Akane. She can break through a normal one but this one is stronger." said Tora. "She is one smart girl." said Lee. Rain said,"I guess you don't know what it is like to have an idiot for a boyfriend. Mouth Laser!". She fired the beam out of her mouth as Keiko was out cold. "Winner Rain Scott!" yelled Noel.

Rain walked over to Natsu as he said,"You were awesome out there Rain! I'm so proud of my sweet and sexy girlfriend.". "You know that I won just because I figure out her weakness." said Rain. "You need to have some confidence. Heck, you could ever beat me if you put your mind to it." said Natsu who smirked. Rain sat next to him as she said,"So has their match started yet?". "Not yet Rain and I wish you good luck in the next round." said a voice.

She saw Cole with Kana as Kana said,"So Akane is up against the perv?". "Yep. He is also a Sorcerer too so this is going to be a hard fight." said Natsu. "Yeah. I just got unlucky against Kyle. He seems to determined to win." said Cole. "That does sound like him Cole but I know that one of my closest friends has this in the bag." said Natsu. The red head walked out there as Issei smiled. "You got this guy Akane." said Akane. "And Begin!" yelled Noel.

Issei said,"So lets take those clothes off. I mean the guys would want to see one of the hottest girls in the school wearing nothing at all.". He fired small but deadly bursts of wind at Akane who burned the wind using very hot fire. "Not going to happen pervert! Fire Eagles!" yelled Akane. She made several fire birds and they rushed to Issei who smiled. "Not going to work on me sweetcheeks. You know my origin of power so lets see how you like at full power!" said Issei.

He made a giant vortex around himself which meant that the fire birds were done and Issei held it in his hand. "Wind God Shot!" yelled Issei. Akane dodged the attack but the ground below her wasn't so lucky. "Wow. He is stronger than I thought." said Kana. "I guess his power of being a pervert actually gave him strength." said Cole. "I told you that I can be a pervert." said Natsu. "Yeah. That isn't going to happen ever." said Rain.

Akane noticed that Issei was about to fire another one as she said,"Time to roast him up!". She went into a ball of fire as she attacked Issei with herself. She reappeared in the air as a phoenix with Cole saying,"So could she always do that?". "No. That is a beast form. Remember that fight with my cos earlier? I guess Akane was hiding this from me." said Natsu. "I've it too Natsu but you will have to wait till our match." thought Rain.

Akane went straight toward Issei and he tried to destroy her but her flames didn't go out. She went right through Issei who was burned him. He recovered from it to see her in the air as she said,"Fire Mania Cannon Blast!". She made a huge fire ball and it made a giant explosion of fire. Cole made some ice as he said,"Man. That is one hot attack.". "Amen to that." said Natsu. The fire was gone as Issei was on the ground defeated and burned. "And the Winner is Akane Blaze!" yelled Noel.

Natsu sat with Nazar as Nazar said,"Yeah. That was an awesome match.". "Yeah. I think Issei had a chance of winning if he focused more on using his power for good instead of being a pervert." said Natsu. The two were talking about fighting styles as Zara said to Rain,"Wow. Those two are brothers to say the least.". "I'm impressed that someone can understand Natsu when he is talking about this. It is hard to understand it." said Rain.

Natsu said,"Man. I don't know who is going to win this one. I mean both Ryker and Wanda are super strong.". "Yeah. I want to say Ryker is going to win but I'm not going to put down Wanda. What do you two girls think?" said Nazar. "Um Ryker." said the girls. "Like you two would know anything about fighting." said Natsu. He was hit by both of them as Nazar sighed. Ryker and Wanda walked to the field as Noel yelled,"Begin!".

Ryker rushed toward Wanda as he yelled,"First Gear! Missile Punch!". He punched Wanda with his fist being the strength of a missile. Wanda blocked it with her hand which she made giant and she said,"You know that it isn't going to work on me.". Ryder noticed that her hand was melting on his as he said,"Release Gear!". The arm went back to its owner as Wanda stood there. "I guess that attack was bad for him." said Zara.

Ryder said,"Okay. I guess I have to use this.". His legs turned into jet engines as he yelled,"Atomic Boost!". He boosted toward Wanda as she said,"Iron Mode!". She turned iron as Ryker jumped into the air. "He wasn't going for a head on attack? I think he was." said Rain. "Nope. He must know his friend pretty well so he tricked her." said Natsu. "Third Gear! Battleship Stomp!" yelled Ryker. The crowd saw that his foot turned into a battleship as he smashed Wanda who was still Iron.

Nazar said,"Man. I felt that one. I guess he isn't going easy on her since they're pals and all. He is so my next rival to fight after this.". "You may face him Nazar so don't put your hopes down yet." said Zara. His eyes sparkled as Ryker saw that Wanda was still in this but she was smaller now. "I can't hit her right now so I need her to grow right now." thought Ryker. His legs turned into a wind turbine and he said,"Vortex Spin!".

Mini Wanda was blown into the air as she turned back to her normal size. "Elephant!" yelled Wanda as she turned into the animal. She rushed toward him but he said,"Gate!". His arms turned into a giant wall which blocked her attack. She turned into fire as Ryker felt the burn. He went back as Ryker said while his arms were changing once again,"Time to finish this battle of ours. I'm determined to win this for my big sister and losing now would be a sham to her!".

His arms finished changing into two sharp blades as Rain said,"That is a new machine to me.". "I am not sure about it being a machine Rain but hell, I could be wrong." said Natsu. "Blade Form! Fourth Gear! World Vortex Slice!" yelled Ryker. He started to spin around as Wanda was caught in it. It cut her up as she was on the ground with cuts to her outfit and not to herself. She was defeated as Ryker was back to normal. "Winner! Ryker Tate!" yelled Noel.

Cora was with Blair and Moka as she said,"Wow. That last one was intense.". "I think he could be able to defeat Natsu." said Blair. "Hey ladies. Talking about this handsome stud." said a voice. Moka saw Natsu standing there as she said,"How did you?". "I could say that I hide my aura which I did. It is the result of my awesomeness." said Natsu. He sat next to Cora as Blair said,"So do you think that Irene has a chance against Ryo?".

Moka said,"That's right! You, Daichi, Rias, and Ryo work for a group called the Syndicate right? It is hard to compete with Souls our age who fought against adults.". "Yeah but I got faith in Irene. She is a result of my sister's teaching after all." said Natsu. "Yeah. Reva was a hard teacher according to the girl herself." said Cora. "Yeah. She taught me a lot about the sword. It is an strong weapon and with any knowledge of it, you're a monster." said Natsu.

The two stood there as Noel yelled,"Begin!". Irene first made a barrier as she blocked Ryo's first shot which broke the sound barrier. The arrow went into the air as Ryo jumped up to grab it. "You feel for it Ryo!" said Irene. She held two guns as she fired them at Ryo. He held his bow as he deflect her. It was a awesome sight as Cora said,"Wow. Those two haven't even hit each other once.". "I guess they are both trying to win." said Blair.

Ryo landed on the ground as he fired several shots at once. Irene saw that they turned into different attacks once they got closer to her as she increased the power on her barrier. The shots hit the wall as it exploded tremendously upon impact with it. Irene looked for Ryo as he said,"God Arrow.". Irene saw him inside of the hole that he made but she was hit with an powerful arrow. She was out cold as she hit the ground from the air. "And the winner is Ryo Conner!" yelled Noel.

Natsu sat there with Anna, Nazar, and a pumped up Ryker. "I guess you must be excited for this match big guy." said Anna. "I'm excited for this and the next three matches. You guys can feel the excitement in the air right?" said Ryker. "I guess Ryker. Masaru did show Dylan in his match. I think Kyle is the bigger worry though." said Natsu. "Yeah but Jade and Reizo's fight aren't going to be bad at all." said Nazar.

Anna said,"So do you guys know anything about Yusuki?". "She trained under Alpha Nova right? He is one of Japan's treasure if I recall." said Ryker. "I remember seeing him on TV one time when I was little. He was huge a couple of years ago." said Nazar. "I still think he is big Nazar. Let's see how the girl from the mile high state does against her. To me at the least, I don't see a clear cut winner." said Natsu. Both girls walked out there as Noel yelled,"Begin!".

Yu immediately rushed toward Jade but the girl's attack missed thanks to Jade making a wall to make her turn before she crashed into the wall. Yusuki recovered from this by her breaking the wall using a quick combination of fire and lightning. "I guess her training with Alpha Nova helped her but her gift to make that wall in a second is impressive." said Natsu. "Yeah. She was moving super fast so good job for her." said Nazar.

Ryker saw that Yu had turned into a rabbit as he said,"I wonder what her plan is for this.". She jump up as she turned into a hippo. "Thunder Smash!" yelled Yu. Jade went intangible to avoid the attack as it caused a shockwave of pure lightning. Yu looked for her and she was blasted with a huge ball of fire from Jade. The hippo went back to normal as Jade said,"Solar Charge! Level 8!". Yu's arms then flew right off her body.

Anna said,"I can't believe that!". The arms grew right back as Yu grabbed her old arms. She turned her right arm into fire while the left arm was ice. She threw them at Jade who blew them up using the same attack as before. It caused a huge smoke cloud as Yu appeared behind Jade. "Demon Flame and Demon Bolt!" yelled Yu. The american was burned and shocked at the same time. She was out cold as Noel yelled,"Winner Yusuki Payne!".  

Nazar saw Sekien and he was with a very cold Aira who was shivering like crazy. "I guess this must be the side effect of the Beast Form then." said Natsu who sat nearby Nazar. "Yeah. She gets very cold to the touch." said Sekien. Nazar touched her as he froze in place. "Wow. That was cold." said Natsu. "That pun was bad Natsu." said Aira. Sekien unfroze him as he said,"That wasn't that bad in hindsight.".

Natsu said,"So Reizo has a beast form too?". "Yeah but he only use it on a real strong opponent like us in Class P." said Aira. "I guess you guys may be strong but Reizo wasn't fought against Zara. She may love peace and that kind of stuff but in a fight, she is one tough cookie." said Nazar. Zara walked out there with Reizo as Seiken said,"Lets watch and learn to see who is stronger.". Noel yelled,"Lets begin!".

Zara rushed toward Reizo in the same Metal Armor as she said,"Lightning Dragon...". She put both her hand and foot forward as Reizo went back. "Kick and Punch!" yelled Zara. The attack missed him but he was still shocked. "How did she?" said Aira. "I see. She must have used the wind to move the true power of the attack toward Reizo. Interesting." said Natsu. Reizo recovered from it as he said,"I don't know how that worked but my plan is working to the t.".

Zara noticed that several metal objects were around as Reizo moved them close to her. Zara was in the middle of them as Reizo said,"My magnetism will be keeping you there for the rest of the match because there is no way that you can break out of it.". He turned around for a second and he heard a lot of destroyed metal hitting him in the back. Zara stood there as she said,"My boyfriend taught me how to use my power to make you feel my wrath!".

Reizo was hit with several explosions as Sekien said,"She used her power of explosion to break the metal in the first place and she combo with some explosions.". Reizo was gone and Zara looked for him. "Where did he go?" said Zara. She was hit in the back with a really fast attack and she saw him standing there. He looked like a cheetah as Nazar said,"Wow. I so didn't see him being a cheetah. It seems to me that he would be a tiger.".

Sekien said,"That would be Masaru and he never uses it except against me.". "Wow." said Natsu. The girl recovered as she held a giant blaster. She fired it at the cheetah who dodge it. She made a water bubble as Reizo punched it. Zara jumped out of it when Reizo shocked it with his fists. "Sound Blast and Sound Wave!" yelled Reizo. Zara dodged the attack and she started to spin. "Explosion Spirals and Explosion Blast!" yelled Zara.

Reizo caught her while being blown up in the process. "Wow. Those two are really going at it. They have left each other without a chance to recover." said Nazar. "That is Reizo for you. He seems like he is unfocused but he is actually a genius." said Sekien. "I think judging him in a fight would be a bad thing." said Aira. "Amen to that sister." said Natsu. Reizo grabbed Zara and he threw her onto the ground which knocked her out. "Winner Reizo Oshima!" yelled Noel.

Natsu sat with Lucy and Sekien. "Dante can win against Masaru right? He is rumored to be slightly stronger than you." said Lucy. "Thanks for that Lucy. I know that Dante can do it. Masaru isn't a god I don't think." said Natsu. "What he is getting at is that Masaru is human just you and me. He can be beat so lets see if Dante can do it." said Seiken. The two boys walked out there as Noel yelled,"Final Match! Begin!".

Dante said,"Flame Kunai!". Several daggers went toward Masaru who blocked them with his weapon from his match with Dylan. "I guess Dante is more calm than Dylan." said Sekien. "That is obvious Sekien." said Lucy and Natsu. Masaru made an explosion but it didn't get its target. He was gone as Masaru looked for him. "Where did he...?" said Masaru. Masaru was knocked down to the ground by Dante who hit with a fire hammer.

Masaru turned around as he said,"You're stronger than I thought ninja boy. I guess I have to use my power.". He punched Dante in the chest as Dante went back a couple of feet. "Inferno Shruiken and Flame Kunai!" yelled Dante. Masaru started punching the kunais and he held the shruiken. Masaru was burning from it as Dante yelled,"Flame of Sin and Flame of Virtue!". Vivid was burning up from it as the two flames burned Masaru.

Dante stood there to see Masaru still in the ball of fire. "Yes! I got him!" said Dante. The flame was spread around the arena as Masaru stood there. "That was hot but I plan to defeat you so feel my final attack." said Masaru. He fired an explosion at Dante who dodged it but he then went right into a new explosion. Dante was out cold from it since it was stronger than the last explosion. "Winner Masaru Hirano!" yelled Noel.

Thirty minutes later. Natsu stood there with the other fifteen Souls. Reva walked toward the center of the arena as she said,"We have 16 students left. These kids have shown that they're determined to win this fight to reach the top.". The crowd cheered for them as Nazar said,"I'm loving this attention. It is so awesome.". "Yeah but I think the girls staring at me is a little bit too much." said Ryker. "I guess a woman loves power." said Reizo.

Reva said,"And here are the match ups for Round 3!". The screen appeared as Natsu looked at Kyria who said to him,"Natsu. I'm going to enjoy our fight.". "Yeah." said Natsu. "For my fellow monsters of the Underworld or other." thought Natsu. Issac looked at Yusuki and he said,"You may be hot but I plan to win.". "Same here." said Yusuki. Kyle shook hands with Reizo as Sidney said,"I guess you get your revenge on me Sekien.".

Sekien put his fists together as he said,"Looking forward to it.". The other three pairs shook hands as Akane looked at Masaru. "Okay. I can totally beat this guy. No need to worry right? I mean he defeat both Dante and Dylan who are super strong. Okay. I'm just lying to myself." thought Akane. Natsu looked at his friend as he said,"Akane. You can do it. I'm sure of it.". "We will be taking a couple of minutes to get ready for Round 3 or Top 16!" yelled Reva. The crowd cheered.

Next time,
Natsu fights off against his old friend, Issac fights against a legacy, and Akane fights an impossible foe.This and more next time on Soul?

Contestants:
Nazar Kern. 1-H. F. Wind/Air, Poison, Metal, Earth, Water, Fire, Lightning/Thunder, Light, Shadow, Creation, Time, Space, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Ice.
Shon Barraza. 1-A. SS. Plasma, Psychic, and Ninja.

Keiko. Underworld. SS. Cat, Strength, Speed, and Magic.
Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Ice, Light, Gravity, and Beast Form (Angel).

Akane Blaze. 1-C . SS. Fire and Beast Form (Phoenix).
Issei Moran. 1-A. SS. Tech and Wind.

Ryker Tate. 1-K. SS. Elasticity, Super Speed, Super Strength, and Turbine (Able to increase his power by 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear, 4th gear, and 5th gear and his body into a machine of any kind).
Wanda Morales. 1-K. SS. Magic, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Shapeshifting (Animal Transformation, Elasticity, Inorganic, Liquification, Metamorphosis, Size Shifting, Sublimation, and Substance Mimicry).

Irene Rhodes. 1-C. SS. Barrier and Weapons.
Ryo Conner. 1-C. SS. Weapon and Magic.

Yusuki Payne. Alpha Force. SS. Regeneration, Animal Transformation, Fire, Ice, Psychic, Lightning, Creation, and Super Speed.
Jade Cannon. Colorado Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Magnetism, Telepathy, Lightning, Cloning, Intangibility, Shapeshifting, Growth (Small to Tall), Time Control, Mass Control, Super Smart, Fire, Light, Super Strength, Super Speed, Heat Vision, Element Transmutation, Shadow, Super Senses, Energy Blast and Manipulation, Sonic Scream, Magic, Telekinesis, Earth. Radiation Control, Teleportation, and Solar Blasts.).

Zara Jett. 1-H. SS. Weapon, Explosion, Fire, Transformation, Lightning/Thunder, Water, Metal, Wind, Light, Psychic, and Sand.
Reizo Oshima. 1-P. F. Electricity,  Magnetism, Sound, Super Strength, Super Speed, Tech, and Beast Form (Cheetah).

Dante Skidmore. 1-C. SS. Fire and Weapon.
Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).

Fights:
Nazar Kern vs Shon Barraza.
Keiko vs Rain Scott.
Akane Blaze vs Issei Moran.
Ryker Tate vs Wanda Morales.
Irene Rhodes vs Ryo Conner.
Jade Cannon vs Yusuki Payne.
Reizo Oshima vs Zara Jett.
Dante Skidemore vs Masrau Hirano.

Top 16 Matches:
Bracket 1:
Natsu Xasius vs Kyria Finch.
Issac Lance vs Yusuki Payne.

Bracket 2:
Kyle Shields vs Reizo Oshima.
Seiken Ozaki vs Sidney Vaughn.

Bracket 3:
Rain Scott vs Ryo Conner.
Anna Castro vs Masoko Infernos.

Bracket 4:
Nazar Kern vs Ryker Tate.
Akane Blaze vs Masaru Hirano.

Boys (9):
Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Unknown.
Ryo Conner. 1-C. SS. Weapon and Magic.
Issac Lance. 1-C. SS. Passion.

Kyle Shields. 1-A. SS. Darkness, Dragon, Earth, Fire, Light, Phoenix, Water, Weapon, Wind, and Thunder.
Nazar Kern. 1-H. F. Wind/Air, Poison, Metal, Earth, Water, Fire, Lightning/Thunder, Light, Shadow, Creation, Time, Space, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Ice.
Ryker Tate. 1-K. SS. Elasticity, Super Speed, Super Strength, and Turbine (Able to increase his power by 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear, 4th gear, and 5th gear and his body into a machine of any kind).

Sekien Ozaki. 1-P. F. Earth, Fire, Ice, Wind, Shadows, Light, and Beast Form (Lion).
Masaru Hirano. 1-P.  F. Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Jump, Explosion, Weapon, Flight, Psychic, and Beast Form (Tiger).
Reizo Oshima. 1-P. F. Electricity,  Magnetism, Sound, Super Strength, Super Speed, Tech, and Beast Form (Cheetah).

Girls (7):
Akane Blaze. 1-C . SS. Fire and Beast Form (Phoenix).
Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Ice, Light, Gravity, and Beast Form (Angel).
Masoko Infernos. 1-P.  F. Unknown.
Kyria Finch. Church. SS. Lighting/Thunder.
Yusuki Payne. Alpha Force. SS. Regeneration, Animal Transformation, Fire, Ice, Psychic, Lightning, Creation, and Super Speed.
Sidney Vaughn. God Realm. F. Magic, Ice, Thunder, Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, and God.
Anna Castro. California Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Beam from the chest, eye, and hands, Psychic, Teleportation, Intangible, Spike like material, Nature Control, Healing Factor, Ice, Jet Propulsion, Lava, Cloning, Sun Power, Shapeshifting, Sound Control, Super Speed, Luck Manipulation, Kinetic Energy, Steel, Fire, Magnetism, and Wings.).

No comments:

Post a Comment