Sunday, February 7, 2016

Soul Episode 74 Star Valley's History Lesson and Star Carnival Learning!


A/N: Okay. We are getting some knowledge about the school We know a lot about it such as the Sorcerers and along with the Grand Master Simon. We are going to learn more about the school and its very interesting history in this along with the world around them. I mean in a world filled with super powers, heroes and villains are around and Natsu may have control over the criminals such as the Yakuza but the Souls not so much. Lets begin with Natsu heading to school the day after the Action War. Everyone is wearing their fall/winter/spring uniform except for Natsu. If someone is using Telget, they talk like THIS.

Natsu was doing some early morning training with him using weights that are 100 tons. He had them in his pinkies as he thought,"Man. I sure did something stupid yesterday. I mean I was worried about Moriko and I got some pretty intense rivals.". He sensed something as he turned around to see Kaori and Vance behind him and he said,'You two would make pretty awful ninjas.". "Natsu. I heard that you used your powers yesterday." said Kaori.

Natsu said,"Yes Master. I know that was stupid of me but I need to prove a point to my friends. I am going to be number one!". "That is my apprentice for you! Always aiming big is the way of the hero and I was number one when I went to Star Valley." said Vance. "Actually master. You and Kaori had the same Alma Matter and you two were tied for the top spot." said Natsu. "He is a smart kid so have you heard anything about crimes lately? You are the leader of crime in Japan right?" said Kaori.

Natsu said,"I am and this talk is about the recent surge of super villains lately. I noticed it while I was traveling the world.". "For your father right?" said Vance. "Yeah. He need to have someone go to all of the countries to help with the UN. I'm actually a royal dignitary now." said Natsu. "Did you fight against any?" said Kaori. "Yeah. It was a villain who was like mud and it was hard to hit him. I used Quantum to defeat him." said Natsu.

Vance said,"You're strong my boy! We sensed that you used three very powerful attacks yesterday and with the power of Telget, it hurt.". "So are you guys worried about me?" said Natsu. "No. You'll learn about the reason of us being here very soon. Have fun at School." said Kaori. They were gone in a flash as Natsu said,"If my life was normal, I would be lost but I'm not..". He walked to school as he looked up to the sky. He was ready to deal with the day to the best of his ability.

He walked toward his classroom as he looked around. He noticed that everyone was staring at him as he heard a first year girl said,"So this kid is going to be a King and he is still a freshmen like the rest of ust.". "I really can't believe he defeated the Martial Arts Queen Akiko Evens, the former Queen Blossom Wharton, the Swords Queen Joan Wharton, and the Tiger Warrior Zora Saito yesterday in the Action War." said a second year boy.

He heard,"He is strong I will give him that.". It was from a third year girl as another one said,"Out of the guys at this school, he is the most strong.". "Man. I'm really well known now. The stares are very much deadly. I guess it spread through school like nothing else." thought Natsu. He opened the door to his class as he noticed that everyone was in there and they looked at him with a death glare as the tall boy said,"Hey you guys. You missed me?".

He sensed something as he saw Ellen. "Natsu. I am very impressed with your immense growth in ten days. You are extremely reckless for wanting to become a King in your first year but I don't mind if you do that because I know you can handle it." said Ellen. She walked by him as Natsu said,"I got you cheering me for at least.". He was attacked by Harry and Issac as Harry said,"Natsu! Why do you want to be a King in the first place?!".

Issac said,'Are you crazy?!". "They're right. You just challenged the Queens to a fight at any time and they have power in numbers along with power." said Dante. "You are strong about that dad but that is one dumb move." said Tatsu. "I know that but I'm determined and nothing can stop me when that is on." said Natsu. Blair used her lasers to blast the boys back a bit with Amy helping her. "What are you two doing?" said Natsu.

Blair said,"Natsu. Do you about the power pyramid?". "Power Pyramid? You are talking about the rank in the schools right? I mean my senior in the Executive Committee is high up there." said Natsu who was lost. "No Natsu. That isn't it." said Amy. "Huh?" said Natsu. "You may want to sit down in your desk Natsu. This is going to be a good history lesson." said Issac. The class sat in their seats as the transfer students had some idea about what Issac was talking about.

He drew a pyramid with a giant pencil made out of passion energy. "Okay. The order is the King or Queen at the top, the Champions below them, the Nobles, and the regular students. If you wish to be a king Natsu, you must have a champion and a noble working under you." said Issac. "And how does Issac Lance know this?" said Natsu. "His sister is the Student Council President Natsu and he is also a member of the Student Council." said Moka.

Tara said,"I thought you would know this since you are in the Executive Committee.". "Nah. I have been busy with work to notice anything about the school. So what does the other queens have in the deck of cards?" said Natsu. "The Weapon Queen Joan has one champion and five nobles under her but a rumor suggests that she is trying to make them fight each other for power alone." said Charl. "It is one of the reasons that I don't like Glasses." said Natsu.

Urara said,"The Martial Arts Queen Akiko has a single champion like Joan but ten powerful nobles under her.". "Her nobles are usually some of the strongest in the school." said Seth. "Yeah. I saw two of them in action and they are strong. So what about Blossom and Zora?" said Natsu. "Zora is a party that isn't involved at all." said Alex. "And Blossom graduated last year so she is pretty nothing now. I heard she was deadly last year though." said Terry.

Issac said,"Once you got that part down, the next thing is to build an army of students to serve under you and help you in battle.". "I think I got that part down. I mean I know that I made several bonds in my five months here so how do I do that?" said Natsu. "You need to win this." said Issac. He pulled out his phone as he pressed a button. "You need to win the Star Carnival tomorrow!" said Issac. He made a poster appear from it.

It had several students fighting it out as Natsu said,"I know about this.". "Yeah. It is the event of the year for young Souls. I think the entire world is involved in this." said Dana. "Yeah and I think the entire world is watching the young and upcoming Souls testing their skills." said Ben. "So did you guys know about this?" said Natsu. "Since the day you left. Some of us have been trained like non stop for this and I am pumped to watch this." said Matt.

Later at lunch. The first years were in a buzz as Natsu was currently sitting on the banister eating his lunch. "I can't believe this. I'm going to be fighting against students who trained to be number one so I need to get really powered up now." said Natsu. "Natsu? What are you doing up here?" said a girl voice. He turned around to see Rain standing there as she was holding food. "Oh hey Rain. I sensed you coming so what is up?" said Natsu.

He jumped down as Rain said,"So are you avoiding me?". "No. Why?" said Natsu. "You didn't come right back to me." said Rain. "Rain. I love you but my dad needed my help. I should have called you at the least." said Natsu. "I know that I've been protective of you lately but you understand why right Natsu?" said Rain. "I know why Rain but a man needs to be free. I love you Rain and don't you forget it." said Natsu.

The two were walking around as Natsu said,"I never got to ask this but how did your training go with Ella? Mine with Ryder was intense.". He shivered as Rain said,"Not going to ask but you will have to wait till tomorrow.". "You're entering the Star Carnival tomorrow? I am very pumped for that to say the least." said Natsu. "Yeah. We are going to be rivals tomorrow." said Rain. "I know that everyone is giving their all so I will too." said Natsu.

The two heard music as they saw dancers coming toward them. "This looks religious." said Natsu. "I think I hear something too." said Rain. The two hear an obnoxious laughter coming as Natsu said,"I got this.". The two saw Aimi on a paper mache version of herself as it was in a laughing mode. "It is I the amazing Aimi Lloyd!" aid Aimi. The dancers cheered for her as Natsu was getting angry. "I love seeing you angry Nat-Chan." said a voice.

The two looked behind them to see Emily as she said,"Hey Natsu and Rain. How are my favorite two freshman doing?". "So why are you here?" said Rain. "I was worried about you Natsu. You wanting to be a King is impressive and taking down Aimi is a good start." said Emily. "It is Emily?" said the two. The boy looked at Aimi who was stuck in a laugh that will go on for a very long time and he is getting mad.

Emily said,"I think you know about the Power Pyramid by now. She is a Champion but her power is nothing more than a student at best. She is the most well known girl in the school and she wants to be super well known for the rest of time.". "I think her annoying as hell laugh is well known to say the least for days and that statue." said Natsu. "Isn't she graduating this year?" said Rain. "She is but she is going to stay here." said Emily.

Natsu said,"Is that allowed?". "Her and Preston's family are extremely rich Natsu. My grandfather is a fan of money so she is going to stay here and becoming the number one girl in the school. She also is very loud so no one will be able to ignore her." said Rain. "I see. Money really does control people doesn't it?" said Natsu. "Yep." said Emily. "Hey you guys need to leave now!" yelled a dancer. "The great Aimi is marching here!" said another dancer.

They touched Natsu's left arm as they said,"Are you listening to us?". "Loud and clear but you need to be quiet now." said Natsu. He was gone as he knocked the two out with a chop to the side. They were on the floor as Emily said,"Wow. You got stronger.". He was gone as Natsu jumped to the top of the statue. "How about you giving me a ride Aimi?" said Natsu. "No! Get off my great statue and you better listen to the great Aimi!" yelled Aimi.

Natsu sat on the nose as he said,"Hey you guys. I think I can see my house from up here.". "Get off my perfect nose in every way! It is cost me 20 billion dollars!" yelled Aimi. The nose broke as the boy caught it when reaching the ground. "My 100 billion dollar face!" yelled Aimi. "Are you okay Natsu?" said Rain. "Yep and this nose is too so let me see if I can fix it." said Natsu. He threw it back as it jammed into the face.

Emily said,"It looks good on her.". "It looks unnatural!" yelled Aimi; She got mad as she said,"What are you mongrels doing?! You are looking down on me and it is time to show you the power of the great Aimi Lloyd!". The statue turned into a robot as Emily said,"I should have seen that coming but I didn't.". "So what are we going to do?" said Rain. "What else Rain? Smash into pieces." said Natsu who smiled.

Aimi yelled,"I will kill you!". Her fist went toward them as Natsu blocked it. "That wasn't bad at all boy." said Aimi. "Are you girls okay?" said Natsu. "We are fine." said Emily. "How about this then boy?! My right fist will becoming stronger because I am Aimi!" yelled Aimi. The fist gained more power as Natsu felt the force as it was breaking the ground below him. Natsu's arm turned into the Devil Arm and Dragon Arm as he yelled,"Devil and Dragon Smash!".

He broke the right hand with ease as he said,"You're lucky that I'm in a good mood right now so you are going to die with ease.". "What?! You broke my hand?!" said Aimi. "You are going down by my hand so lets do this." said Natsu. "Die!" yelled Aimi. "Robot!" yelled Natsu. He grabbed his dragon necklace as he turned into a robot version of himself as he said,'Prepare to face my missile storm and wave!".

Several missiles came out of him along with several waves of pure energy as they destroyed the robot in front of him as he said,"How sad.". "Wow. Natsu really trained himself and I am not counting his height." said  Emily. "Are you prepare to see my training in full force with this move!? Time for the Act of the Gods! Heavenly Dragon Kick!" yelled Natsu. His foot went right through the robot as he flew above it.

Rain saw Natsu making something as he yelled,"Feel the power of Telget and the power of the blade of my ancestor Tsuna Yagami!". He made Arondite appear as the aura round him grew to a extreme level as he yelled,"TIME TO SLICE AND DICE THIS FAKE ROBOT! UNIVERSE GLACIAL SEVERING SLASH!". Natsu made a light blue aura go around his sword as he went down on it and it cut the robot in half but it froze in a second.

Natsu stood there as he said,"You messed with the wrong guy!". "I guess Natsu is on track to being a King without any help." said Emily. "I think his attacks got more extravagant." said Rain. Emily held Natsu's hand as she got his attention. "You got my support for your army and I think I am on the level of a guardian." said Emily. She was gone in a burst of water as Rain said,"I guess you got a new ally Natsu.". "I guess I do." said Natsu.

At the end of the day. Cindy opened the door as she said,"Hey you guys. We have some company here.". Several students were outside of the doorway looking at them. "So why are they here?" said Haru. "They are here to see the boy who defeat several powerful opponents in two days without any effort." said Ryo. "I guess you're here to see me but I am here to tell you that you're going down at the Star Carnival!" said Natsu. "You are determined." said Jake.

Natsu sensed something as he thought,"A Phantom is in the crowd.". "You think that you're so strong but you are really an pompous child. Are all of you like that?" said a voice. Natsu put his fingers in a punch as Jake said,"Is he going to?". "Yes." said Haru and Ryo. A boy stood out in front of the crowd as he had red-gray hair and gray eyes plus he was six inches shorter than Natsu. "You know that I did think something else of you Natsu was it?" said the boy.

Natsu said,"You're a?". "Don't say anything more Natsu. You know that you are lucky. My name is Brian Thronton and I'm in just a transfer student just like you." said Brian. "What are you trying to say?" said Natsu. "You know that the result of the Star Carnival, people can be moved to be a higher level class and you all will be to move back down a level. I am going to defeat all of you and I will get the respect that I deserve." said Brian.

The two squared off as the class thought,"Man! He is up in your face!". Akane stood in front of Natsu as she said,"Leave us alone.". "You need your girlfriend to protect you?" said Brian. "No. She is the only thing stopping me from defeating you before tomorrow happens." said Natsu. Akane made the crowd leave along with Brian as she said,"Man. He was scary.". "So has he?" said Tara. 'Yep. He is a Phantom and I want him in my legion." said Natsu. "What?!" said the group.

Later. Natsu was looking at his grimoire as he heard,"Natsu! Dinner!". He was currently staying with his family because he had to spend time with his family for a while. Natsu warped downstairs from his room as he saw his family waiting for him. Jason said,"So are you going to win tomorrow?". "We are going to the Star Carnival tomorrow Natsu." said Tony. "Yeah. I sure am Jason but I need you all to cheer for me." said Natsu.

Elena said,"Of course we are big brother!". "I know that Elena but don't yell at the table okay." said Natsu. "So what do you really mean?" said Wan. "I know that the crowd is going to be watching me and I need you guys to stand out. You guys are my family and I want you to be able to see me at my true power." said Natsu. "We will big brother." said Molly. "She is right Natsu. You are going to do awesome tomorrow. So lets eat everyone." said Nora. "Right." said Natsu.

Later at night, Natsu sat on the roof staring at the waxing crescent aka the moon as he thought,"I hope I can win tomorrow.". "Is my ancestor scared of a fight that he started due to his desire to prove that he is the best at everything?" said a voice. Natsu turned around to see Tsuna Yagami who gave him her power to fight in the first place. She looked just like Sora but she had the same look as a samurai as she said,"I can tell.".

Natsu said,"Yeah. I'm a little scared but I'm not ashamed of my actions.". "You are just like me. You are stubborn like a mule." said Tsuna. "I think I will take that as a compliment." said Natsu. "It wasn't Natsu." said Tsuna. "I know so should I really use my full power tomorrow? I mean what if my bones break again?" said Natsu. "You have bones that can survive anything that comes in your way so you shouldn't worry about using Slayer if needed." said Tsuna.

Natsu said,"I'm not worried about Slayer. Bob and Ryder made sure that if I have to use that form, it would mean nothing to me. I won't use it recklessly but I'm worried about that more.". "You mean the Satanic Stone?" said Tsuna. "Yeah. I have to thank Arthur for giving me something to help counter it and I don't want to spoil it just yet." said Natsu. "Natsu. You know that you have the twelve spirits in your deck of cards." said Tsuna.

Natsu smiled as he said,"I know that I have you guys plus my partners but I plan to fight with all of my power so you guys will need to fight with your power at its peak.". "I know. Thanks for your help Tsuna. You can go back now." said Natsu. She was gone as Natsu said,"Okay you. You may want a lot of destruction and I will stop you so don't get any funny idea against Satanic Stone. I will defeat anyone in my way with your power.".

Next time,
Does Natsu have the power to control the Satanic Stone?! What did Arthur give him to counter it?! Is the Star Carnival going to go smoothly or will something bad happen?! What new rivals will Natsu and others have?! This and more next time on Soul!
     

Phantoms: Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Height.
Brian Thronton. 15 years old. Red-gray. Gray. 6 foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment