Thursday, February 4, 2016

Power Guild Episode 188 Virtual Training part 2 Prayers, Other Self, and Strohx Island.


A/N: Okay. I need to say something. These parts will be all different sizes and I hopefully think the Grand Magic Games and the Underworld fights will take a lot. It will take a long time between each part. I chose to do this because my first thought is that each episode was going to be eleven fights so I decide against that. It sounded easier to me. I like Fairy Tail Zero so far with the really good opening and ending plus they had some filler in there with Natsu and Happy so I'm not worried so much but I can still worry about it. I mean I love Fairy Tail Zero but it is short. I mean I hope that they do what they did in the Manga with the chapters with the 0 or O and I hope the movie characters cameo is still there. I wondered how they are going to do it and I will enjoy every moment of it.

Bob was stretching as he said,"Man. Those fights were really fun.". "I really wish you could make one of those thing for me." said Kurt. "I could but are you sure about this? This will test your body to the limit and it will kill you." said Bruno. Kurt was about to answer him as Van said,"I think this isn't for you Kurt.". "Yeah. Bruno's invention have the potential to kill you if the training is too hard for you." said Ryoku.

Lacey said,"Should we hit him?". Bruno shook his head for no as Marie said,"So who is Bob fighting next? I am interested.". "Python. He is a good friend of Bob but not on the same level as Johnny. So why is Wanda fighting with him?" said Scampers. "This is when the two first fought." said Bruno. "I bet I can beat them both." said Bob. "Man. This is going to be a good one for sure." said Kurt. "Don't do the flash Bruno." said Bob. "Fine." said Bruno.

Bob saw that he was in the Mammoth Woods as he said,"Wow. I forgot how big this place was. This place is huge.". "I think we should go hunting after this Bob and Scampers." said Kurt. "Since when have we done any thing like this?" said Scampers. "I think he is just mad because he can't do Bruno's training." said Van. "It is pretty sad." said Lacey and Marie. "Yeah. So how do we get to that fight? I got nothing." said Ryoku.

Bob said,"I just need to find Paradise young one. If I remember right, it had eight legs and a cannon in the middle of it.". It appeared as Bob said,"Now how should I get up there?". He walked up one of the legs as he said,"You know something. This is actually really fun.". "I think Bob is going insane to say the least." said Kurt. "I can hear you Kurt." said Bob. He walked around the city as he said,"Okay  so how should I catch a snake? I don't have a mongoose but I do have a idea.".

He sprouted his dragon wings which actually look like they belong to a real dragon as he went toward the center of Paradise. "Die Bob! Poison Dragon Whips!" yelled a voice. Bob went back a few feet as he dodged Virtual Python who was riding on the back of Virtual Wanda in her battle form which if you recall is a giant snake instead of that human form that she has now. His spell was two whips and they were like dragons.

Virtual Python said,"What are you doing here Bob?! Do you really think that you can actually beat true perfection boy?! The rest of your little club crashed and burned so prepare to die Poison Dragon Vortex Roar!". Bob flew up as the vortex went off into the distance and sunset. "Time for my Power Thunder Dragon Slam!" said Bob. Marie saw that Bob had grown a tail in a second. He made it slam into Python who went back in pain.

Bob yelled,"Lets go! Power Slayer Secret Art! Thunder Surge Dragon!". The dragon which was like a real dragon went toward Virtual Python who said,"Poison Dragon Armageddon Roar!". The attacks actually blocked each other as Virtual Python said,"Time for you to face the music! Sound Fist and Poison Venom!". Bob then flew around the sound fists and the poison as he said,"Power Thunder Dragon Kick and Punch!".

He kicked the slayer along with punching him causing a lot of electricity to rush right into Rusty or Python's body. "Are you going to give up? I can keep on going boy." said Bob. Virtual Wanda flew toward Bob as Virtual Python said,"X-Poison Dragon Strike!". Bob noticed that he was coming in fast as Bob said,"Power Thunder Dragon Roar!". The roar swallowed Python and Wanda up as Bob increased the power.

Virtual Python said,"Die! Poison Claw Storm!". Bob's clothing were sliced off along with his body getting poisoned as Bob said through the roar,"Judgement!". Several spears of light went toward the snake and slayer as they were pelted with them. Bob finished the roar as he took a deep breath, The two poison users were about to get back up as Bob said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Powerful Heaven Storm!". The storm defeated the two along with causing a hole.

Bob jumped through the hole as he said,"So can I fight Zero now?". "Zero?" said Zimsa. "He is the former master of Nine Prayers which disbanded after Bob defeated him." said Kurt. "Yeah but didn't James and Rusty help you?" said Marie. "He did but that was the old Bob. This one is stronger. I am pretty sure that Bob can't be stopped." said Scampers. "I got one no two in fact. Allison and Stella. It is sad to see the Yagami men like this." said Van. "Aye." said Lacey. Ryoku pouted.

Bob found Virtual Zero and he said,"Prepare to face my darkness Bob!". Bob dodged the attack as he said with his fist glowing,"Power Dragon Adamantine Fist!". Zero blocked the attack as he said,"Is that the best you go? I thought that you were stronger than that!". "I'm power up! Power Dragon Kick and Power Thunder God Roar!" yelled Bob. He kicked Zero back and the thunder that came from his roar swallowed the man up.

Zero blasted him back as he said,"Prepare for an Eternal Hell!". The attack rushed toward him as Bob said,"I'm stronger than before! Power Thunder Dragon God Roar!". He combined two roars into one as it destroyed the darkness. "Prepare to face my Darkness! Darkness Stream!" said Zero. The attack went toward Bob who closed his eyes. "What is he doing?!" said Lacey. "Channeling his inner beast which is the same as a dragon." said Bruno.

Bob's skin was growing scales as Virtual Zero said,"What the?". "My friends. They are believing in me and I believe in them! I'm a proud Dragon and I won't let any of them down by letting you beat me and time for you to feel my power!" said Bob. His magic power increased as he yelled,"Power Dragon Roar! Let me your strength Sivarth!". Virtual Zero was in the attack as he felt like he was going to die.

Bob yelled,"Time to Power Up! Lets see how you like my Dragon King Explosion Blade!". The man felt the attack as he was against the generator which broke causing a shockwave which destroy the rest of Paradise as Bob sprouted his wings. He flew above the base as he said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Roar of the Gods!". The attack destroy the base into pieces as Bob said,"Okay Bruno. Time for my next fight.". Bob was gone from the area as the pieces of Paradise made a mess.

Bob saw that he was back in Prion as Scampers said,"Man. I never that I would see that place again. I hate it here.". "This is the Chreax's original homeworld right?" said Zimsa. "Not his. He was raised in this one so this place isn't his home but Mural is and he is my little brother." said Bob. He walked to the castle as he said,"So how do I get evil me's attention? Is this the female version of Damien or the boy version?".

Kurt and Marie looked lost as Van said,"Wasn't he turned into a girl by Hex?". "Poor guy. I think that lighting god freak got the same thing right?" said Ryoku. "His name is Fulgor and yes. Bob, this one is the first time you fought against him along with Damien. So are you ready to cause some trouble for this kingdom?" said Bruno. "Um Bruno, you are too late." said Lacey. Bob was walking into the castle as Scampers said,"Destruction and my best bud go hand in hand.".

Bob walked in as he yelled,"Time to make some noise! I called upon to this fight! The Army of the Dammed! Adversary!". The demons rushed through the kingdom as he said,"Hey Bruno. Does he has magic or not?". "Both." said Bruno. "Sweet. Time to kick my own ass. I may need rephrase that so it is time to fight." said Bob. Bob sensed his evil half. He saw Virtual Damien in his Dragon God Devil Armor coming toward him.

Virtual Damien said,"You! You're going to be used to be as a power source and we are going to use your friends to gain power.". Bob blocked his sword strike which caused a lot of shockwaves as Bob said,"Power Dragon Iron Kick!". He kicked Damien into the wall as Bob rushed toward his evil half as Virtual Damien said,"Dark Lighting!". Bob jumped over it as he said,"I'm so not eating that shit so taste my Power Thunder Dragon Blast!".

Damien was blasted deeper into the castle as he caught himself. Damien made guards go toward Bob as he said,"Time to take some notes from Van! Taste Mother Earth!". Several vines came out of the ground as they swiped the guards back. "Nice one Bob. The planet will be proud of you for that sweet attack" said Van. "Time to show you all my Nova Burst and Nova Force! Time to Power up!" yelled Bob.

Two powerful fires went toward Damien as the guards tried to put them only to be grabbed demons who were going through the castle like mad men or demons. The two attack hit Damien as Bob said while getting in a charging position,"I think you need to feel the power of Blazeta!". A giant beam of magic energy went toward Damien who tried to block it but it didn't work as he went flying through the castle.

He landed up in the amusement park underneath the castle. Bob stood outside of the park as he said,"I always wondered this but why is this here? I mean I don't think the king is a fan of this stuff. He likes this stuff I guess. I wonder if Prion James like this stuff. I wonder how he is doing by the way. It has been seven years. We should go see him after this Scampers.". Bob noticed a lot of monster students rushing toward him as he said,"I should have seen this coming.".

He ran into the park as the monsters chased him. "So why is Bob running from them? He could easily take them." said Lacey. "I think he is planning something. I hope." said Scampers. Bob was in front of the log ride as he said,"Now how should I get rid of the monster students?". He looked at the water as he smiled. He jumped in the water as he said,"Okay. It is time for a surfs up! Power Slayer Secret Art! Ocean Wrath!". 

He made a giant wave which swallowed up the monster students. The mermaid and merman attacked them as they were being destroy. The park looked like it was in a storm and it was flooded. Bob made a little boat as he looked for Damien. "Damien?! Where are you?" said Bob. He found Damien who is currently running toward him because he had drain out of the water. "Okay. Note to self, I needed to combine this with lighting." thought Bob.

Virtual Damien rushed toward with two giant spears as Bob jumped over them as he turned his body into pure lighting. The water around electrocuted Damien as Bob charged up an attack. "Time for you to fly! Power Dragon Uppercut!" yelled Bob. The wizard flew in the air as Bob fired off a quick fire roar which destroy the roof. Virtual Damien crashing down but he tried to stand up but a lot of the rubble came crashing down on him knocking him out.

The arena changed as Zimsa said,"So where is Bob going to beat someone this time?". "He is going to Strohx Island aka my home." said Marie. "Yes. He fought against some powerful people there. He knows that he will have to fight me and he doesn't have his friends to help weaken me this time." said Bruno. "What about your power cell?!" said Scampers. Bruno opened his shirt to reveal his heart is a magic battery as he said,"It is now my heart.". "Cool." said Kurt and Ryoku.

Van sighed as Bob saw that he was back on Strohx Island. He saw a lot of Wicked Genocide grunts as he said,"Oh. This is going to be fun. A warm up.". Bob rushed toward them as he said,"Time to get rid of my fans! Power Dragon Explosive Wings!". The wings exploded causing the grunts to fly and the ones that stayed attacked Bob who dodged their bullets. "Thunder Cyclone Kick!" yelled Bob who made a lot of electricity around his legs.

He got on his hands as he started to spin around. He made a cyclone out of pure thunder which took out every single grunt. Bob got back to the right side as he said,"And the crowd goes wild!". "Die! It is time to kill you! Thunder Shake!" yelled a voice. Bob stood there as the ground was shocking him as some of the ground exploded around him. Fulgor stood there as he said,"Look what I found. I got myself a dead idiot.".

Bob crackled his knucles as he said,"You may be the Lighting God but I'm the Dragon Slayer! Power Dragon Smashing Fang!". He punching Fulgor back as he said,"Lighting God Bellow!". The dark lighting was attacking and surrounding Bob in it as he said,"Power Absorb! Power Armageddon Roar!". The roar moved him back as he said,"Lighting God Volatile Lighting!". Bob jumped over the ball as it destroyed the ground that it hit.

Bob charged up magic as Virtual Fulgor said,"When you electrocuted someone in the west and you electrocuted someone in the east. Lighting God's Raiden!". The giant thunder bolt went toward as Bob said,"Thunderstorm!". The two attacks collided as the two wizards punched each other. They went back as Virtual Fulgor made a powerful burst of dark electricity as Bob stood there. "You are going to die now Bob!" yelled Virtual Fulgor.

Bob started eating it as Virtual Fulgor said,"You can't eat lighting from a god dumbass!". Bob stood there as his skin was making the energy as he said,"I will win this fight because my power is stronger than a God!". The electricity was growing stronger around him as Bob said,"It is time to combine the power of a dragon and a God! Dark Thunder Dragon God Roar!". The roar went into one as Virtual Fulgor said,"Die! Thunder God Missiles!".

Bob ate them as he said,"Thunder Dragon Blast!". The blast knocked Fulgor into the forest as Bob went right after him. "Lighting Fang! Lighting Ax!" yelled Virtual Fulgor. Bob was chomped by the fangs and the ax went into his right shoulder. "You know that actually hurts me you bastard so lets see how you like it! Power Slayer Secret Art! Rumbling Catastrophe!" yelled Bob. The god wizard was hit with the attack as he was out cold from it.

Bob saw that he was in front of the tree in the middle of the island as he said,"Okay. Time to fight my nightmare.". He jumped in the air as a giant root appeared from the ground. Bob turned around to see Nightmare standing there as he said,"Are you a wizard worthy enough to fight against?". "Yeah. I am the strongest so lets see how you like my magic freak! Power Dragon Kick!" said Bob. Nightmare or Neil caught the attack but it caused a lot of shock waves.

Bob went back as Virtual Night said,"Seeds.". Bob made a wall of fire as they burned the plants into ash as Bob said,"Power Thunder Dragon Impact!". He crashed into Nightmare who felt the shock as Bob went into the air. "Power Thunder Bolt and Stormy Missile!" yelled Bob. The bolt went toward him which the missile exploded upon contact with the bolt. Virtual Neil moved his hands as Bob was held in place by them.

Virtual Nightmare said,"So you really think that you can beat me? I mean you are nothing compared to the master and I like a fight.". "I'll give you a fight Neil for sure. Now, it is time to show you my true power!" said Bob. The vines were gone as Bob fell toward Nightmare with a lighting aura. "Get back! Pillar Explosion!" yelled Virtual Nightmare. "Power Absorb!" said Bob. He took in the attack as he said,"Power Armageddon Roar!".   

The roar went down on Nightmare as he tried to make a spell but the pure magic power stopped him in his tracks. "Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Bomb!" yelled Bob. The bomb went down as Virtual Nightmare said,"Sharp Thorns!". Several thorns went toward the Power Bomb which was being cut in pieces as Virtual Nightmare said,"Plant Blades!". Bob said,"Power Barrier!". He blocked the very sharp leaves as Bob said,"I need you to stop now! Atomic Fire!".

The fire then burned through the plants as Virtual Nightmare said,"Rupture Talon!". Bob was blasted with blade-like beams as Bob said,"That isn't going to work on me! Power Dragon Explosion Wings and Power Thunder Dragon Roar!". The wings plus the roar took in the blades as the wizard was hurt in the process. His short was destroyed as he said,"Finally! An wizard who is stronger enough to fight me!".

Virtual Nightmare said,"Revision Barrage!". Several vines grabbed Bob as they exploded. "That was a strong attack but I'm stronger than you! Voltage Seize Bash!" yelled Bob. The lighting destroyed the vines as Virtual Nightmare yelled,"Prepare to die by my ultimate attack! Planet Demand!". The wizard made a giant explosion of magic as Neil said,"Yes! You are dead and I am victorious in our fight to the death!".

He looked up to see Bob holding Knightfall as he yelled,"That won't stop me! Power Slayer Secret Art! Satan Spadroon Crimson Kosumosu!". The slash went right through Virtual Nightmare as he was in pain from it. Bob looked behind him to see the wizard was gone as Bob said,"Rest in peace Neil.". "You cared about him?" said Marie. "Bob likes a strong opponent and that was such an cool fight." said Kurt and Scampers.

Ryoku said,"And now. It is time for Bob vs Bruno! Who will win? Eye patch or the old man?! Who will win!". He was hit by Lacey as Van said,"Bob knows that Bruno isn't holding back in the fight so Bob needs to bring his A Game.". "Yep and right now, my power is up to the top so lets go already to kick some but!" said Bob. "I hope he can do this." said Zimsa. "Lets just watch and see who is going to win." said Lacey.

Bob looked up to see that he was in the rain as he saw Wicked Genocide's airship along with Bruno who was standing above him. "So you came to fight me by yourself. I guess you get your spirit and heart from the brat so are you ready to fight against your predecessor?" said Virtual Bruno. Bob was quiet as Virtual Bruno said,"You're smart. I guess you are ready to fight for your friends that were defeated by my army. Come.".

Bob sprouted his wings as he flew up there. "Hey Bruno! Have a taste of what Heroes are made of! It is time for you to retire!" yelled Bob. He made a giant thunder bolt and he threw it at Bruno. The old man went back as he said,"Is that the best that you got?!". The lighting was gone as two copies were there as Virtual Bruno said,"What?!". "Thunder and Lighting Slash!" yelled a clone. He slashed the old man with a blade made out of thunder and lighting.

The other clone said,"Power Voltage Slash!". The slash hit him as the man saw another clone holding six keys in his hand. "Open! Gate of the Forest Sceptile, Gate of the Blaze Blaziken, Gate of the Mud Fish Swampert, Gate of the Warrior Shawn, Gate of the Western Hero Troy Justice, and Gate of the Expirement 626 Stitch!" yelled the clone. The six came out as they attacked Bruno. The wizard was mad as another clone said,"Time to Power Up!".

The two slashing him using their swords got a power up as they kept going. "Fine! You're a bug to me so fine!" yelled Virtual Bruno. The wizard made chains as he threw a clone into the other one as the real Bob was in the air. "Power Dragon Explosive Wings!" yelled Bob. The wings exploded upon impact as Virtual Bruno was knocked back. "You must be the real brat! Prepare to fly!" yelled Virtual Bruno.

Bob was grabbed by the chain and he was about to hit the roof. One of the clones freed him as one of the clones got ready to make something. "Real Bob!" yelled the clone. "Right Blue!" yelled Bob. The clone aka Blue made Stormbreaker as Bob landed on it. "Prepare for a smackdown!" yelled Bob. The clone then launched him as Bob said,"Green and Yellow! You guys are up!". Green aka the clone who powered up the assault clones said,"Right! Thunder Dragon Roar!".

Yellow aka the clone who summoned the spirits said,"Everyone! Projectile Time!". The six fired out attacks that went toward the roar. It combined with it as Virtual Bruno said,"An Unison Raid? I have no idea.". Bob was in the middle of it as the lighting grew around him. "Hey Bruno! Time for you to have an Power Thor Dragon Impact!" yelled Bob. He crashed into Bruno as the old man felt the force of both Thor and a dragon in one.

The real Bob stood in front of Blue, Green, Yellow, and the fourth clone who goes by the name of Pink. "I guess we got him good." said Pink. "He isn't done yet." said Green. "Bingo." said Bob. "You know that humans are flawed creatures because we make mistakes but we gain knowledge from them so this one should teach you that I'm stronger than you think!" said Virtual Bruno. He stood there as he brushed off the dust.

Green said,"I can't believe it.". "He just brushed it off." said Yellow. "I gave that old bastard my full power and he brushed it off!" yelled Blue. "His magic power is going up." said Bob. "Are you done with your warm up?" said Virtual Bruno. "Get ready guys!" said Pink. The five got ready as Virtual Bruno said,"So are you sure that you are ready to inherit the title of Guild Master boy?". "Huh? Bob is going to be Guild Master?!" said Kurt.

Scampers said,"It was going to be either him or X.". "That is my kid for you." said Ryoku. "Before the war, Bob asked to be the next master because of Chad becoming the guild master. Bob goes that in the bag." said Marie. "It is time to go Color Crew!" yelled Bob. Bob rushed toward him as he was trapped in some magic writing. "Dam it." said Bob. It exploded as Virtual Bruno blasted Blue and Green back.

He made his chains as he slammed Pink into Yellow. He fired an explosion at them as Bob recovered from the attack. "You're dead old man!" yelled Bob. He rushed toward him as the man fired several bullets at him. The bullets hit him along with Blue and Green and they were bleeding. "Time to see you all dance with my magic!" yelled Virtual Bruno. He went crazy as the four clones were gone as Bob was on the floor.

Virtual Bruno said,"I am shocked. I thought a Hero could do anything that he wants. You are a shame to the guild boy and Heroes is a mess of a guild.". "Shut the hell up! Heroes is my family! I don't care if you make fun of me but if I hear you make fun of my family! You are a dead man!" yelled Bob. He started laughing as he fired bullets at Bob. Bob was screaming in pain as Virtual Bruno said,"Yes! Do scream!".

Virtual Bruno was blasted with a giant fire ball as the two heard,"I guess my little cousin needs my help.". X appeared from the fire as Bob said,"X.". "You look like the brat." said Virtual Bruno. "You are fighting the Grandsons of Heroes so Sun Punch!" yelled X. He punched Bruno as the man said,"I guess you and the boy on the floor are his grandchildren.". "Not at all. Bob here is just one of his dam children and everyone is a child." said Virtual X.

Bob smirked as he said,"You get it now.". "I came here to honor the first master so it is time for you to feel my fiery wrath!" yelled Virtual X. The fire grew stronger as Virtual Bruno said,"A strong will you have. Lets...". X kicked him as he followed up with a punch. Bob tried to get up as Virtual X said to him,"You need to charge your magic! Rest!". "Okay." said Bob. The two fought around the base as it was being burned by X or exploded by Bruno.

X was knocked back by a barrage of bullets as Bruno made the same magic writing as he did before hand. It exploded as Bob was knocked back. X was gone as a fire ball went around the room as the fire Slayer appeared from it kicking Bruno directly. "I forgot how strong you are when you are angry cos." said Bob. Virtual Bruno looked at Virtual X who was said,"Come on you old fart. I'm still fired up and I need to get it out.".

Virtual X coughed some blood as Bob said,"Rick got hit with that spell after effect. You need to stay in there cos!". "Ha. You and the Legion trust is in me is really nice but I need to tell you that there is someone stronger than you. I got a lot to learn." said Virtual X. "Shut up! You are the grandson of Ax Hunter! The Guild Master!" yelled Bob. "I'm not lying right?" thought Bob. "You learned your place so time for you to die." said Virtual Bruno.

He fired a really big bullet as Bob yelled,"Move now!". "I may not be a member anymore but I know that the old man and his children are hurt so I'm pissed right?!" said Virtual X. "Of course you are! I mean you are X Hunter!" yelled Bob. X slammed his fist into the ground as Bob was surrounded in a hot fire. "Fire? What is going on?!" said Bob. The attack hit as the two wizards were knocked back as X went crashing down.

Virtual X said,"I guess you got your power up cos. Show him the power of your inner dragon for the both of us k?". "Inner Dragon?" said Kurt and Scampers. "Hey cos. Thanks for the snack." said Bob who had a flame growing around him. "He is on fire?" said Virtual Bruno. "That is all of Virtual X's magic in our Bob." said Bruno. "So what does that mean?" said Lacey. Bob was standing up as Van said,"I guess you guys can eat anything.".

Bob said,"I guess you are still with me huh Raz. I miss you guys so dam much and I'm going to show everyone the power of the Dragon Kingdom.". He looked at Bruno as he said,"Hey Bruno! You are the first one to taste the power of my new magic. Dragon King Mode!". The boy had a lighting and flames working in unison aura around him as Bob said,"Time to power up!". He roared as the old man was shocked to see this.

Bob rushed toward him as he yelled,"Power Thunder Hellfire Dragon Punch!". He punched Bruno as the fire burned him. Bruno landed against the wall to get shocked as the man screamed. "Wow. He combined both an intense fire and shocking lighting in one punch. So cool." said Kurt. "Lets keep the pain coming!" yelled Bob. He kept punching Bruno as he said,"This is for all of the people that you hurt!".

Bob kept going as Van said,"I guess Bob likes to take things to the extreme.". "That was obvious to everyone." said Zimsa. Bob jumped into the air as he yelled,"Time for you to burn and fry at the same time Bruno! In my right hand, the thunder of 8 million volts and in my left hand, the flame of both Raziel, the Dragon Queen and the flame of 8 million degrees! I give you my Thunder Hellfire Dragon Vivid Storm!".

He made a giant ball of fire which hit Bruno and he was burned upon impact. The virtual double was then shocked by it as Bob touched the ground. "I'm not done yet!" yelled Virtual Bruno. He fired his chains as they grabbed his arms, legs, and mouth as he said,"You can't fight now!". The chains broke by a huge amount of fire as Virtual Bruno said,"What is going on?!". "Prepare to die Bruno! Thunder Hellfire Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob.

The roar captured Bruno as he screamed. Virtual X was blasted back from the effect as it went across the island. Bob took several deep breaths as he said,"Man. That was awesome.". He looked to where he blasted Bruno as he heard,"You're amazing young man. That dam Ax, he did raised two incredible brats and it is has been many decades that it been since I took this much damage so I wanted to finish you off but it has been fun playing.".

Bob smiled as he said,"You are a very strong foe. I like that.". "Time to awaken my true power which is the true source of my magic!" said Virtual Bruno. He took off his eye as it was pure magic as Bob said,"So does the real one have that?". The seven who were watching looked at Bruno who said,"It is there.". "I'm going to show you something awesome. It is the chasm of magic! This magic is going to be the end of you and the wildest imagination!" said Virtual Bruno.

Bob felt his body tensing up as Virtual Bruno said,"To walk along the path of magic, you must be able to sink into the darkness. In the chasm of this, it is power and I learned that lesson. Time to see how you deal with your inner demons! Antagonists!". Several demons appeared from the rubble as Bob said,"I see that you know how to use this magic too. Lets go Adversary!". His demons appeared as the two sides faced up.

Virtual Bruno said,"Are you sure that you can face me? You are shaking like crazy!?". "You know that right now, I have my friends with me. Fear isn't bad at all because it allows us to learn our own weakness! When we learn about it, we grow stronger and kinder. We learned about it now so what do we now?! Grow Stronger and face them hand on! I may be along but my friends are in my heart so I'm not scared at all!" said Bob.

The fire and lighting grew stronger as Bob yelled,"I'm never alone!". He rushed toward the wizard and the demons joined him. "Kill him!" yelled Virtual Bruno. Bob dodged them as the demons block them as Bob had two demons who looked Ana and Rose who threw him. The two were gone as three demons which looked like Allison, Kurt, and Stella kicked him forward as he was like a bullet and he said,"Thanks you guys.".

The demons were gone as Virtual Bruno yelled,"Die!". The area exploded. Bob's scarf was flying in the air as Bob landed on a punch on him. He went back as Bob yelled,"Raiden Smash!". A giant bolt came down on him as he screamed in pain. Bob started punched him with both fire and lighting like unison. He kept punching as Virtual Bruno yelled,"Stop!". Bob went back as Virtual Bruno said,"I am a god and you aren't going to stop me!".

Virtual X punched him in the face as he yelled,"Bob!". "Right X! Lets go Shawn!" yelled Bob. The spirit came out as he punched him. "Thor Strike!" yelled Bob. The blast went toward Bruno as Bob made a giant inferno which burned him. He made several swords as they slashed Bruno as Bob rush to Virtual Bruno. "Power Thunder Hellfire Explosion Blade!" yelled Bob. A different version of the attack came out as Bruno was defeated from it as Bob roared.

Next time,
Bob faces off the Grand Magic Games for Round 2!                           
  
Events/Battles.
Bob vs Virtual Python and Wanda.
Bob vs Virtual Zero.
Bob vs Virtual Damien.
Bob vs Virtual Fulgor.
Bob vs Virtual Nightmare.
Bob vs Virtual Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment