Thursday, February 11, 2016

Soul Episode 76 Star Carnival part 2 Bracket 1 Round 1


A/N: I promise that the battles will be showing off the Souls more. This may be the longest arc in Soul but not on the same level as the Grand Magic Games and the Underworld from Power Guild but longer than what we have seen so far and I'm not counting the Summer Arc due to it having arcs in it separating. So what is going to happen next? Will this be action packed and intense emotions or what?

Lets see what happens with Natsu and Sekien alone with each other and it is going to be interesting to say the least. Also I decided to change the school colors from blue and white to red and white. I like red more than blue so ignore the past me if I say that blue is the color and the uniform stays the same. I change my mind a lot so let's begin already. We are going to learn more about everyone's Powers so I am not talking about Beast Form just yet and I mean the top 16. It will be at least 8 battles per part to go fast.

Sekien was staring at Natsu with a cold glare as Natsu said,"You are the only one who asked me here Sekien. So what do you want to talk about? What do you want to tell me? I mean the lunch area is so going to be crowded and I need to eat because it keeps my powers at their best." said Natsu. "You are stronger than I first thought. I guess I have to break my own rule to beat you." said Sekien. "What are you talking about?" said Natsu.

Sekien stared at his right hand as he said,"It is my father's power. I have always hated it because it is like my father. A flame that is cold to the touch which is sad. So were you trained by Quantum? He was cheering for you.". "He did and I learn how to use his power which is taking me some time to master." said Natsu. "I see. You are honest unlike my father. You best know him as the hero legend Exertion. You are connected to number one so I need to beat you" said Sekien.

Above them. Riku and Ryder stopped the man who had black hair and red eyes along with the fire going around him like a battle suit. "It has been way too long since we talked old pal. I came here to say hi." said Riku. "I see. You came here for his sake didn't you? I don't really care so I have to go to the bathroom so go." said Exertion. "Why are you so cold? It is ironic coming from you and you are a member of my group!" said Ryder.

Riku said,"Your youngest son Sekien Ozaki did a great job in the obstacle course. I bet he has held back. You taught him well.". "What are you saying your highness?" said Exertion. "I want to know how you are raising the next gen after your other ones crash and burn to be like their old man and pun intended." said Ryder. "It is simple you two. You will never go anywhere in this world without using your brain to see the future. I will defeat you and that is why he is here." said Exertion.

He was about to walk as Riku said,"What?". "Open your ears. He going through that dam rebellious phase. I promise you that Quantum will be going down." said Exertion. He walked away as Ryder said,"He is going through a weird mood right now.". "Natsu. My bastard of a father will do anything to make himself the strongest so he went all out on his career. The two are freaking brothers and my dad is treating him like a rival." said Sekien.

Natsu said,"So your uncle is Vance?". "Yeah. My old man knew that he couldn't do it by himself so he made a plan." said Sekien."What are you talking about?" said Natsu. "You must know about Soul Marriages right?" said Sekien. "I do. A male soul and a female soul marry to produce a children with both of their powers to make them stronger. I've heard stories about it but I never met anyone who is like that." said Natsu.

Sekien said,"You're right. My dad slept around with several woman to produce children with powers to beat his younger brother. My dad is basic a harem king and since he is so strong, no one can say no to him. My mother was his last target to my knowledge. My Power mutated to have six very different elements going through me right now. I won't be his tool! Screw him! Fuck him! My mom is always crying to my memory and my right side is ugly. She poured boiling water on me.".

Natsu was angry as Sekien said,"I'm going to beat you is for me alone Natsu. I won't use my father's power but my mom's power. That is my goal. I will be number one and I will make my father happy in a way.". Masaru was nearby them as he stood there. Natsu stood there as Sekien walked away as he said,"You aren't talking so just make sure that you can make it ready for our fight. I am sorry that I took your time.".

Natsu walked to him as he said,"Stop. I don't think I should be prying into this but I am. Your reason to fight is so dam stupid. My reason for fight is someone is believing. I don't know if it is my little bro or my little sis but I know that they are there for me. I am going to be strong for sure but for all of the people who believe in me. My reason is better than yours hands down. So you are going down for sure.". The boy smiled as he said,"I'll keep that in mind.". The two walked toward the mess hall.

The hour was over as the battle area was ready. It was a simple arena and Levi sat in a chair. He was the ref by luck of the draw. Both Blair and Lee walked out as Soran said,"So are Keiko, Lee, Natsu, and Tora are going to move up?". He sat in his box with Osamu and Suzaku nearby him as Suzaku said,"Maybe but their opponents aren't going to be holding back.". "They're going to do great for sure Soran so just believe." said Osamu.

Rex looked at Lee who was sharpening his sword as he said,"So he is from the Underworld?". He sat with Ben, Charl, Moka, and Lucy as Ben said,"He doesn't look it but he is Rex. Blair is going to have some trouble with this fight since he is one of Natsu's pals from the Underworld.". "Yeah but Blair is one of the strongest in our class." said Charl. "Yeah but we haven't seen Lee fight at all yet Charl. It'll be a battle for sure." said Moka. "Yeah." said Lucy.

Lee stood there as Blair said,"You bet not hold back just because I'm a girl.". "I wouldn't have it any other way. You are classmates with Natsu so holding back would be stupid on my regard." said Lee who held his sword toward her. "And begin!" said Levi. Lee rushed toward her who made several lasers appear and they attack the area surrounding her. "Why is she doing that? I mean she is in the middle of her own attack." said Charl.

Lee stood there as he looked for a way in as Rex said,"She made a barrier using her lasers to not let him attack him with that sword.". "Yeah. It is a smart plan." said Ben. "But crazy." said Moka. Lee jumped up as he said,"Holy Stab!". The sword went toward the ground as Blair dodged it. "Giant Lazer Blast!" yelled Blair. Lee went back from the giant attack as he said,"You're strong so I have to get serious!".

He dematerialize his regular sword as he made a sword made out of pure ice as Soran said,"Wow. It is Natsu's friend  who made him use his sword power.". "His Power to use any sword with complete mastery is already impressive enough but his gift to make any sword and it is thanks to his huge and diverse imagination which is so strong." said Suzaku. "Yes. Sword Haven is very impressive to say the very least. It may be the strongest power in his deck." said Osamu.

He rushed toward Blair who tried to blast the sword which broke. The ice was on the floor as Lee's eyes glowed. The ice turned into several swords as Lee launched them toward Blair. "Leave!" said Blair. The laser blasted them until one knocked her back. Lee made a fire sword with the flame went right toward Blair. It burned her as she fell over. Her body was completely burned and she stood up as Lee said,"I see that you're stronger than I thought.".

Blair said,"I have England behind me and I won't lose without a fight. Lets see if you can handle this power. Hyper Laser Storm!". Several giant lasers went toward Lee who cut through one of them and it exploded. Lee stood there as he made one final sword. It looked to be made of steel as he rushed to Blair. "Wow. These two are stubborn." said Charl and Moka. "Yeah but the winner of this fight will be decide with this attack." said Ben.

Lucy looked at Blair who fired a giant laser beam which hit Lee straight on. Lee went through it as he yelled,"God Strike!". The sword hit her knocking her back a couple of feet and Levi made a cushion to catch her. She was out cold as Levi said,"And the winner is Lee Wilson!". The crowd cheered for him as he went on his knees. "She may have lost this battle but Lee won by pure luck." said Lucy. "It makes sense." said Rex.

The next fight started with Tora standing across from Aina. She had dark blue hair and red eyes. "It seems that Aina has a strong opponent right Zara?" said Nazar. He was holding hands with a girl who had blond hair and dark blue eyes. "Yeah but Tora looks strong. This isn't going to be an easy fight at all. Hell, I could say that for all of the fights in this tournament." said Nazar. "Like yours against that Cora girl." said Zara. "Yeah." said Nazar.

Suzaku saw Lee walking toward them covered with bandages as she said,"So do you think that Tora is going to win against her?". Lee mumbled something as Soran said,"I bet he said that she is going to win because she is Osamu's little sister.". "I don't know. I feel like this girl has the power of a dragon inside of her." said Osamu. "You can sense that?" said the three with Lee mumbling it. "Yes. I'm sure about that." said Osamu. "Begin!" yelled Levi.

Aina was gone as Tora followed suit. "Wow. Those two are fast." said Nazar. The two clashed as they both went back. "Sand Wave!" said Aina. She made a giant wave of sand and Tora fired a magic ball which froze it upon contact. Tora punched the wave which broke into pieces making a barrier out of it. "I guess her attack went right against her." said Suzaku. "Yeah." said Lee. "You need to write your reply." said Soran. "Aye." said Osamu.

Aina said,"Inferno Roar!". She made a giant burst of fire as Tora barely dodged it. Her right arm was burned from it. "Okay Nevalth. Boost my legs." said Tora. Her legs turned into armored dragon legs as she jumped up to avoid another fire attack. "Skydive Meteor Kick!" yelled Tora. Aina made a rock wall but it broke upon impact with the kick. Aina went back as Tora stood there. "Water and Wind Slicers!" yelled Aina.

Tora kicked them away from her as Aina held Tora in the air and fired a lightning bolt at her. The girl kicked the bolt right back as Brian who watching her and he thought,"I wonder what you are going to do. You are a Phantom like me so show this normal Soul your true power.". Aina's eyes silted as she had the appearance of a dragon. "She is a dragon/human hybrid?!" said Osamu. "That is bad right or is it good?" said Soran. "It is bad." said Osamu.

Aina made a giant roar of both fire and lightning at Tora who kicked it but it exploded upon kicking it. Tora was blasted back from it but she caught herself. She landed on the wall of the arena as she said,"Bounce! Magic Dragon Kick!". She launched herself to hit Aina who held her foot. She threw her up in the air and she said,"Blizzard Roar!". The attack then froze her solid and she crashed to the ground. "And the winner is Aina Elston!" said Levi.

Later. Tora sat next to Lee who has his mouth bandages removed and the girl was shivering. "I guess she was really strong." said Soran. "And that attack looked real cold." said Suzaku. "You did very good little sister. I wonder if Mari is strong enough to take down Keiko." said Osamu. "Who knows but her once being in the same class as Natsu may be something." said Tora who was shivering like crazy. "At least, I will defeat her for the both of us." said Lee. 

The cat girl was stretching as Mari did the same. Wayne looked at her as Stacey said,"Your crush is sorta of weird.". She sat with Matt and Natsu. "So how strong is Keiko?" said Matt. "I would say that she is stronger than Tora. She doesn't however compared to her sister." said Natsu. "Mari and I have been training together so she is going win." said Wayne. "I believe in Mari but Keiko may have a surprise like the other three from the Underworld." said Dante. "Begin!" yelled Levi.

Keiko was held in the air by Mari who said,"You are like my friend Amy and you use speed.". "Not really but you won't be able to block this." said Keiko. Keiko broke free from it as she punched Mari in the face. "Ouch. She just got punched hard!" said Matt. Stacey hit him. "I thought she was held in the air by Mari's gravity." said Wayne. "Dirge aka her master taught her and me how to break through anything by just going fast in a sense. He is the Speed Dragon and he is fast." said Natsu.

Stacey said,"So can Mari win?". "Keiko has a huge weakness and if Mari can find it, she win but you need to find it." said Natsu. Keiko ran constantly around her as Mari made a huge burst of wind and the cat flew. "So will she landed on her feet?" said Dante. She landed on the ground as she blasted her with magic fire blasts. Mari dodged some of them but she was blasted in her stomach. It hurt as Mari said,"Son of a..".

Suzaku said,"Our magic comes from the area around us and it is deadly.". "I think Mari learned that the hard way." said Lee. "She sure did." said Osamu. "Yeah." said Soran and Tora. Mari made a ball with the mixture of earth, fire, water, and wind which she launched it. It hit Keiko who was hit with rocks, burned with fire, soaked with water, and launched into the air. Mari grabbed him and she went right to the ground. "Ouch." said the crowd.

Keiko got up as she started breathing heavy. "I think Mari knows her weakness." said Natsu. "Is it her thigh?" said Dante. "No." said Natsu. "Can you give us a hint?" said Stacey. "Only you and Matt due to the chance of Dante and Wayne may facing off against her plus Keiko will kill me." said Natsu. He whispered in their ears as Wayne said,"Mari has this.". "Maybe." said Matt. Keiko rushed toward her as Mari was about to grab her.

Keiko rushed around it as she said,"Cat Punch!". She punched Mari toward the ground as Mari said to her,"How did you dodge my attack?". "You got to be fast if you want to train with Dirge and he is so fast." said Keiko. She carried her out of the arena as she threw her down to the ground. She was out cold as Wayne sulked about the loss. "And the winner is Keiko from the Underworld because she has no last name to our knowledge!" yelled Levi.

Phoebe looked at Kyria who was praying before her battle. "I didn't expect her to be so close to god Phoebe." said a voice. She saw Natsu standing there as he said,"So what is her Power?". "I don't think you should know that. I mean you may face her.". "Smart. I guess nuns are smarter than the average nun." said Natsu. He sat down as Phoebe said,"The only thing that I can tell you Natsu. She can used a sword.". "Ah. Avery is going to be tough though." said Natsu.

Merlin sat there as he said,"So why are you scared of the girl in twin tails Ivan?". "I don't know why she is giving me a bad feeling." said Ivan. "I think I see something around the neck. It looks to be very precious to her." said Mira. "Avery is going to have fun defeat her." said Audrey. "Yet but she may be really strong you guys. I got a feeling in my gut." said Noah. "You don't have a gut." said the three excluding Ivan who is staring at Kyria. "And Begin!" yelled Levi.

Avery flew in the air as she fired a lot of thunder bolts toward Kyria who just stood there. "Time to send you to hell foul demon." said Kyria. She held a sword as Natsu noticed it. It looked very holy as he said,"A holy sword?". "Yep." said Phoebe. She blocked the bolts with it and it went right back to her. The bolts made her go down as Noah said,"So why did her attack reflect right back at her? It is a normal sword right?".

Ivan said,"No. It is a holy sword which can block attacks and most likely be able to reflect them back at you with more power behind them.". "You sound sure about that Ivan so I guess you're worried in many ways." said Merlin. "I still think Avery can win this if she can figure out the weakness of the sword." said Mira. "Mira is right. She can do this." said Audrey. Avery went down to the ground as she fired a blast of pure thunder.

Kyria's sword blocked it as she said,"This holy blade Sliver Sable is able to block any projectile that you throw at me.". Avery was gone as the girl looked for the bird. "Atomic Thunder Punch!" said a voice. Kyria felt a powerful fist going straight to her face from the thunderbird and Kyria shocked her with her own lightning. "She can use Lightning too?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I can heal any wound plus I know a little magic." said Phoebe.

Natsu saw the thunderbird in pain from it as he said,"Is her sword turning that normal lightning into holy lightning? That is it right?". "Yes. Your friend is in trouble of losing." said Phoebe. "I'm worried about me, Keiko, and Lee. We come from the Underworld so that combo that she has will be deadly to say the least." thought Natsu. Avery was furious as she went into her avian form. "Wrath of Raiden and Thor!" yelled Avery. 

Two giant thunder bolts went down crashing through the ground and the crowd was blindsided by the huge amount of smoke from the combo. Natsu used Astral to see that Kyria was alive and both of the attacks were on her blade as she said,"Atomic Voltage Strike!". The attack hit Avery as she crashed to the ground. The smoke cleared and Avery was out cold from it. Levi yelled,"The winner is Kyria Finch!". 

Sekien sat down next to Masaru, Masoko, Connie, Aira and Aegha. "Reizo is up now." said Sekien who looked down there. "I wonder if Krista will be able to fight against him. It is pretty one sided to me." said Connie. "Yeah. I thought that at first but I noticed that everyone here is giving there all so don't doubt Krista." said Masoko. "I just want to fight." said Masaru. "Same old Masaru here." said Aira. "Are you alright Sekien? You seem lost in thought." said Aegha. "I'm fine." said Sekien.

Natsu saw Krista as he said,"So is she strong Cole? I mean you two are in the same class.". Cole sat next to him as Akane and Rain were behind them. "She is strong but against a guy like Reizo, this fight is going to be hard." said Cole. "I still can't believe these kids from the other classes. They're all so strong" said Akane. "There were a lot of kids who transfer here in the second semester so some went unnoticed." said Rain.

Both Krista and Reizo stood there as Levi said,"And Begin!". Krista fired a bunch of shadows at the boy who just stood there. They grabbed him and she lifted them along with Reizo into the air. "Void Slam!" said Krista. There was a slam and it wasn't Reizo. "A strong move Krista but I'm faster." said Reizo's voice. She looked for him as she heard,"You are too slow!". He then slashed her five times in a blink of an eye as Cole said,"Wow. That was fast.".

Akane said,"Was that on the same level as Keiko?". "It looked like it to me." said Rain. Natsu said,"It wasn't. That speed was at the speed of light. I was able to track it and Keiko can only go to half of the speed of light. It is an easy thing to mistake though. Astral is pretty handy and way better than my old eyes.". Krista used the shadows to make a barrier as the crowd saw Reizo trying to break it but it was durable.

Aegha and Connie said,"I don't think he is going to break that.". "I could do it." said Masaru. "We all can but Reizo just need to think about how to do it." said Sekien. "He is right." said Aira. Reizo then stopped as he went to make something. Krista saw this from her shadow bubble as she started making some shadows. They appeared coming from the bubble as they were giant fists and animals. "Attack him now!" yelled Krista.

They followed as Reizo stood next to his machine. "It is like an EMP but this one can effect Powers like your shadows. It is time to start it up!" said Reizo. He pressed a button as it got rid of all of them in one fell swoop. Krista was knocked into the air as Reizo said,"I better catch her!". He held in the air using the parts of his machine as he placed her on the ground. She was out cold from the machine as Levi yelled,"It is over! Reizo Oshima is the Winner!".

Natsu was relaxing in his chair as he heard,"May we sit next to you?". He saw Ryker standing there with Anna, Wanda, and Yu. "Sure." said Natsu. Anna said,"So do you know me? I mean I learned about you from the Obstacle Race.". "We all learned about the destructive force aka Natsu Raiden." said Yu. "I guess I have a tendency to go to the extreme. I know about you Anna Castro. You're from the Golden State and one of the best souls in the country." said Natsu.

Wanda said,"That is impressive. So what do you know about Katie?". "She has the DNA of a bear in her so this is going to be a hard fight. Amy and Riley who are like her are tough cookies too so this fight is going to be either one sided or equal." said Natsu. "I got faith in my best friend so she got this for sure." said Anna. "She is strong." said Ryker. "I think her power will be interesting." said Wanda who saw the two standing there. "Begin!" yelled Levi.

Katie rushed toward her and she made two giant waves. They hit their target as they were held in the air along with Katie by Jade. The girl then blasted her, the water, and the crowd with a sonic scream as Natsu said,"Wow. That is impressive.". "Her Power is Mutation. It is a mixture of several different powers and I have the same kind but with different effects." said Anna. "Ah." said Natsu. Jade let the girl go but she was punched by Katie.

Jade went into the air as Katie said,"Water Pressure Blast!". The two blasts went toward her as Jade's eyes glowed red. A beam of a hot pressure came out of her eyes and Katie dodge it which it broke the ground. "Wow." said Wanda. Jade made the ground turned into mud as she lifted the mud into the air as it held Katie. She froze it and she was about to throw it but Katie smashed it. "A smart move but it won't work against me." said Jade.

Katie noticed that the ice was aimed at her. She started running avoiding it but she fell into a hole as the ice hit her. They dodge all of her vitals as she said,"That was close.". Jade walked up to her as she said,"Any last words?". "Only one." said Katie. Jade looked up to see a huge amount of water above her as Katie yelled,"Waterfall!". It went down her as Jade made a huge amount of lightning shocking her and Katie knocking her out in the process. "And the winner is Jade Cannon!" yelled Levi.

Harry said,"Man! I can't wait to see Natsu fight!". "Yeah but we are going to cheer on Cora first who is up against Nazar." said Irene. The two sat with Tara, Karla, Blair, Mia, and Seth. "So do you know Nazar Karla?" said Seth. "Not much but he seems to be stronger than most of the students we have seen so far beside for Kyria and Reizo." said Karla. "Those two are strong but I think my fight with Lee is better." said Blair. "And least you aren't being a sore loser." said Mia and Tara.

Aina sat there with Zara as she said,"So are you worried for your boyfriend?". "I think we should be worried for Cora Aina because he doesn't hold himself back in a fight." said Zara. "You are right about that. He may be a gentle soul but in a fight, a total mood whiplash to say it with no subtle." said Aina. The two stood there as Nazar said,"I say Natsu and he said that I could use his catchphrase in my fight. I'm Power up now!". "You do remind me of him." said Cora. "Begin!" yelled Levi. 

Cora made a battle suit which she fired several missiles and blasts from it. It made a giant explosion from it and Harry said,"That was so cool!". "I don't think that Nazar is defeated Harry." said Mia. The crowd saw that Nazar was alive and his skin was metallic now. "You know how to bring out the fire power in me. So how do you stop fire, you need water so let's go for a swim!" said Nazar. He kicked the ground and he made a huge wave.

Cora's suit made a giant force field as the wave right through her. She saw Nazar on the force field as his right arm was pulsing with pure electric. "Taste my Thunder God Steel Punch!" yelled Nazar. The punch hit the field as it caused a huge shock wave and the pun was intended. "Wow that was strong. I mean wow." said Seth. "He is definitely F rank." said Tara. Nazar jumped back as Cora made several cannons. "It is my Element Cannonball Storm!" said Cora. 

He dodged them as once they hit the ground, it caused a explosion of their element. Nazar stood there in a prison of the elements as Cora said,"I guess you aren't that strong after all. Any last words before I defeat you?". "Yeah. I'm just getting started so lets see if you can handle this. Ice Arrows!" said the metal boy. Cora noticed that Nazar had created several ice arrows from his back and Cora dodged the arrows which caused some of the ground to be frozen.

Nazar broke his prison using his metallic fists as he said,"You are so going down Cora! Strong Metal Punch!". Cora used her suit to block a giant fist which launched her into the air. The boy ran under her as he yelled,"Blaze Dragon's Hazardous Wildfire!". He made a giant ball of flames which had a giant explosion and Cora was out cold with her suit on fire. "Ouch." said Blair, Irene, and Karla. The boy took Cora to the nurse as Levi said,"And the winner is Nazar Kern!". 

Jake sat with Cindy and Kana as he said,"Man. This fight is going to be so freaking awesome. It has one of the best student against an average one.". "I think he is okay but against Natsu, he is going to lose and Natsu lately is strong beyond normal." said Kana. "I think he has been going through a lot. I mean he is worried about Alex, Dana, and Terry the most." said Cindy. "So have you guys heard if they are okay?" said Kana. "We haven't." said Cindy and Jake. "I hope they're okay." said Kana.

Matt sat with Stacey and Urara as he said,"I still can't believe that last one. He looked so strong. He may be a challenge for Natsu.". "What about Blaine?" said Urara. "Natsu has flaunting his power off lately. Don't you remember what happened earlier?" said Stacey. "Yeah. I feel bad for Blaine but I do hope that he tries to defeat Natsu. He isn't invincible." said Urara. "Yeah but he has a lot of power in one body." said Matt. The three got ready to watch.

Akane and Rain sat there as Rain said,"Twenty bucks says that Natsu is going to overboard.". "It is him Rain. It is obvious to everyone." said Akane. "I see that you two think such nice things of him. It is weird." said a voice. Sekien stood there as Akane said,"Sekien? What are you doing here?". "Natsu is a strange man but he is interesting." said Sekien. "Okay then. So do you want to watch with us or what?" said Rain.

Sekien said,"You don't mind?". "I think you are a nice guy so why not?" said Akane. He sat down as he said,"You two are more nice than Masaru.". "So is he super into fighting?" said Rain. "He is but he is a good guy. Just don't mention his family." said Sekien. "Rough family life." said Akne. "And you win the prize." said Sekien. Rain thought,"I don't know if you can hear this Natsu but I know that you got this.". 

Natsu stood in the hallway as he said,"I gotcha you Rain. Okay, time to go have some fun.". He saw Blaine standing there as he said,"You're going down.". "I hope you actually try to hit me because the last seven battles got me really pumped and right now, I'm powered up." said Natsu. Levi noticed the hatred from the kids from the other class who Natsu used as a way to get up the rockwall, the beast Shiro, and many more things and he yelled,"Begin!".

Blaine made two plasma cannons as he yelled,"Get a load of this!". Several plasma shots went to him as Natsu said,"Lets see if you can get through this! Absolute Patience!". The attacked used by Shawn appeared as he said,"Now try.". "Fine! Plasma Rockets!" yelled Blaine. The cannons fired out a lot of rockets as Natsu said,"Man. You're determined! I guess I should have fun.". He flicked the spheres to the rockets and they exploded upon impact.

Blaine said,"Son of a bitch.". "You really need to learn to watch out for me because I'm filled with a lot of surprises!" said Natsu's voice. Blaine barely dodged Natsu who kicked the ground and it broke a lot. "Shoot. I thought that I would have got you.". "Die!" yelled Blaine. Natsu blocked the cannon going crazy using both of his signature's arms as he said,"You need to try harder than that to defeat me Blaine.". 

Jake saw that Blaine was firing attacks like crazy as Jake said,"Man. He is going nuts out there and I don't think Natsu has done anything but defensive attacks.". "I wonder why." said Kana. "You guys can't see it?" said Cindy. "What is it?" said Jake and Kana. "I think he is trying to bring out Blaine's full power. I mean it screams Natsu right?" said Cindy. "I guess you have a point there." said Jake. "It is weird to see him going easy on someone though." said Kana. 

Natsu jumped over his attacks as Blaine yelled,"Fight already!". "Fine. I guess you want to be defeat already." said Natsu. He flew into the meteor as he said,"Grand Slam!". He crashed into Blaine with the strength of a meteor as he flew back up. "Star Shower!" said Natsu. Several stars went toward him but Blaine's gun blasted them away. "Infinite Laser!" yelled Blaine. The guns then fired two powerful lasers at him as Natsu flew past them.

They were chasing him as Blaine said,"They're like heat-seeking missiles and if you think that you're bringing them to me is a good idea, it won't work because I made sure of that.". Natsu flew around in a circle and strangely it didn't hit him. "How is he doing that you guys? I mean he should have been hit by those attacks right?" said Akane. "I think he is going faster than the beams." said Sekien. "It makes sense in this world." said Rain. 

Natsu went toward the ground as the beam crashed into the ground causing a huge amount of dust to come up. Blaine looked for him as he felt some wood holding into the ground. Natsu stood there as he said,"Any last words?". "Yeah. You're defeated!" said Blaine. Natsu was blasted with an Infinite Laser straight in the face as Natsu said,"You're defeated! Mouth Laser!". The laser came out and it knocked out Blaine as Levi said,"And the Winner is Natsu Xasius!".

Next time,
Several powerful Souls fight against each other in the first bracket with round 2. The Next times won't be so good to be honest with you all.
  
Competitors.
Lee Wilson. Underworld. SS. Strength and Sword.
Blair Goodwin. 1-C. SS. Lasers.

Tora Miyake. Underworld. SS. Dragon, Magic, Speed, and Strength.
Aina Elston. 1-H. SS. Creation, Fire, Super Speed, Light, Earth, Darkness, Gravity, Ice, Water, Wind, and Dragon.

Keiko. Underworld. SS. Cat, Strength, Speed, and Magic.
Mari Luna. 1-A. SS. Gravity, Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind.

Kyria Finch. Church. SS. Lighting/Thunder.
Avery Troy. 1-A. SS. Lightning and Wind.

Reizo Oshima. 1-P. F. Electricity,  Magnetism, Sound, Super Strength, Super Speed, Tech, and Beast Form (Cheetah).
Krista Ramsey. 1-A. SS. Darkness.

Jade Cannon. Colorado Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Magnetism, Telepathy, Lightning, Cloning, Intangibility, Shapeshifting, Growth (Small to Tall), Time Control, Mass Control, Super Smart, Fire, Light, Super Strength, Super Speed, Heat Vision, Element Transmutation, Shadow, Super Senses, Energy Blast and Manipulation, Sonic Scream, Magic, Telekinesis, Earth. Radiation Control, Teleportation, and Solar Blasts.).
Katie Austin. 1-D. SS. Bear, Water, and Strength.

Cora Youko. 1-C. SS. Tech.
Nazar Kern. 1-H. F. Wind/Air, Poison, Metal, Earth, Water, Fire, Lightning/Thunder, Light, Shadow, Creation, Time, Space, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Ice.

Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Unknown.
Blaine Sheppard. 1-E. SS. Weapon.

Bracket 1:
Match 1: Lee Wilson vs Blair Goodwin.
Match 2: Tora Miyake vs Aina Elston.
Match 3: Keiko vs Mari Luna.
Match 4: Kyria Finch vs Avery Troy.

Match 5: Reizo Oshima vs Krista Ramsey.
Match 6: Jade Castro vs Katie Austin.
Match 7: Nazar Kern vs Cora Youko.
Match 8: Natsu Xasius vs Blaine Sheppard.

No comments:

Post a Comment