Sunday, February 21, 2016

Soul Episode 80 Star Carnival part 6 Round 2 part 1! An Overpowered Start!


A/N: We are Round 2 of the Star Carnival battle rounds. You may noticed that the title has a bias to Natsu because well, he is the main character and I like him. You know how I said in previous parts that Elena, Havoc, and Molly will join their big brother in the stands. I changed my mind on that due to the intense battles coming up. This isn't just a fun game any more. This is you against your rival in fierce combat that tests your skills as a Soul. Lets begin with Natsu in the rest room. Also the only one who hates Reva with a burning passion is Natsu because most people either like her or can stand her.

Natsu sat there in a peaceful state but it was interrupted by his phone. He use his power over Gravity that he had borrowed from the fighters before him using the Black Card and he moved it over to his head. He answered it as he said,"I thought you were out cold.". "I was Natsu but I woke up. Are you doing so important than you couldn't have answer my texts?" said a voice. "I don't like you Sonya at all." said Natsu.

Sonya said,"Don't you need my help?". "Why would I the great Natsu need your help to defeat this guy? I mean he is stronger than you and a lot of people are stronger than you. Heck I think my little brother is." said Natsu. "You need to just shut up and listen to a smarter person." said Sonya. "I am going to regret this later but what do you want to give me?" said Natsu. He broke one of the chairs in the room using an little bit of his power.

Sonya said,"He can control your mind.". "So? I figure that out from your match. Is that all you got for me?" said Natsu. "Natsu. You need to use all of your brain power to be able to defeat him since you pronounce your attacks." said Sonya. "I'll give you that. I guess I should thanks." said Natsu. "You're welcome so next time, you kiss Rain. Let me....." said Sonya. Natsu hanged up as he said,"Yeah. I'm not leading you near my girlfriend.".

He went back to a normal seating as the door opened. He saw Ryder standing there and he said,"I'm happy to see you Natsu. We need to talk.". He walked toward Natsu as he said,"Don't worry about getting to the field. I asked if I could talk with you.". "So what is it?" said Natsu. "It is about your skeleton." said Ryder. "What? Is it broken?" said Natsu. "No. You know that I never told you about the special effects right?" said Ryder.

Natsu said,"No. I guess training took our time. So what can my metal bones do?". "It gives you extra strength and speed. It gives you an immunity to magnetism, mind control, and other effects like the ability to control technology. Just read this. I ain't good at explaining things." said Ryder. Natsu held the book as the man went toward the door. "Thanks Ryder. Are you going to cheer me on?" said the boy who was reading it. "Yeah." said Ryder. He was gone as Natsu went to reading.

Akiko was watching for Natsu to show up as Zora said,"So where is my little bro?". The Queens plus former queen and Tiger Warrior were waiting for Natsu's battle to begin. "I don't know. They must be preparing for the pure destruction." said Joan. "I think so as well but I can feel the excitement in the air." said Blossom. "That's because my little brother has the power to charm anyone with his power and skills in a fight." said Akiko.

Zora looked up to see Arisa, Efren, Emily, Honoka, Lucas, and Simon as she said,"Hey. It is my little bro's friends from the Executive Committee.". Emily said,"Hi guys! So has my little Natsu's match started yet?". "No." said Joan. "No fun. She reminds of you." said Arisa and Honoka. "Not funny. I'm worried about Brian though." said Efren. "Why?" said Akiko and Blossom. "He is stronger than the normal student." said Honoka. "Just like Natsu." said Lucas and Simon.

Natsu stood across from Brian as the ref stood there. It was Brooke Frozen standing there. "Are you two ready to go?" said Brooke. "I'm ready to knock this boy off his pedestal." said Brian. Natsu put up a thumbs up as Brooke yelled,"And Begin!". Natsu stuck his right arm forward toward Brian who was lost on what he was doing. A huge amount of power was coming off his arm as Akiko said,"My little brother is starting things off with a bang!".

Natsu said,"POWERGUN! LETS GO ALREADY!". A huge beam came out of his arm as it went right toward Brian. A huge explosion went off as everyone was shocked by his pure power. "I knew that you would have a way to counter my Control skill." said Brian. Natsu saw that the boy was still standing there but he had moved back a lot. "I guess I need to fight for real now!" yelled Natsu. He rushed toward Brian who just smiled.

Efren saw Brian counter all of Natsu's attack using the same type of stuff that he used to defeat Sonya in the first round. "Wow. I feel bad for him." said Honoka. "Having his attacks stopped on all sides is not the way of a Queen." said Joan. "You do know that Natsu is a guy right?" said Arisa, Emily, and Zora in unison. "She does but he is the first male Queen in a long time." said Blossom. "Ah. It does make some sense." said Efren.

Natsu went back as Brian said,"Do you think that you can actually hit me?". "I can sure as hell try to knock you out cold! Power Kick and Power Boost!" yelled Natsu. Brian dodged the powered up kick as Natsu said,"Mortar Crash!". The giant explosion hit the ground as Brian looked for Natsu. "I am right here!" yelled a voice. Brian blasted a energy beam in front of him as nothing was there but the boy was knocked to the ground by Natsu's Dragon Smashing Fang.

Brian recovered as he made several things of different colors. Natsu jumped over them as he said,"It is time for Power Sphere!". The sphere came out as it rushed toward Brian. He made a wall and it went right through it causing an explosion. Natsu grabbed him as Brian said,"Let me go!". He attack him as Natsu said,"Not going to work on me big guy!". He then threw him to the ground and he said to him,"You're done now stop this!".

Brian got up as Lucas said,"That kid has some amazing endurance. Natsu isn't holding back at all or is he? With him, it is hard to tell.". "Natsu is Efren but by a little bit, he would have destroyed Brian if he wasn't." said Simon. Brian said,"I'm not giving up now. Let's see how you handle the full power of my Control!". Natsu's head was hurting as Brian yelled,"Now! End this match with your surrender Natsu!". "In your dreams!" yelled Natsu.

He punched the ground in front of him as he said,"Power Eruption time now!". A huge amount of his power came straight toward Brian who tried to dodge it but he was caught in it. Natsu held his hands in front of him as he said,"Give up now Brian! I don't show mercy to people who go against me! So do it!". He was creating a giant power sphere as Brian stood there. "What is he doing?! He is going to get himself killed." said Arisa.

Joan said,"You're wrong.". "What my sister is saying that he isn't going to give up against the boy who defeated both me and Zora." said Blossom. "That kid has some balls on him to say the least but against my brother, he doesn't stand a snowball chance in hell." said Zora. "TIME FOR ONE OF MY STRONGEST ATTACKS! DRAGON POWER SPHERE!" said Natsu. Brian dodged the ball as he yelled,"You take it bastard!".

He threw it at Natsu and it made a giant explosion. Brooke waited for the smoke to disappeared to see that Natsu stood there and his left hand was broken. "What the hell?" said Simon. "He survived that attack?" said Honoka. "Not exactly honey. Look at his hand." said Lucas. "It is broken. I guess that attack did some damage to him." said Emily. "That isn't stopping him at all." said Efren. "Why are you fighting Natsu?! You could kill yourself against me!" yelled Brian.

Natsu held his left hand and he said,"I made myself a pact in Cosmos. It is to never give up. I don't care if my fight is against gods, demons, devils, aliens, angles, or a stronger foe. I was blessed with this power so I'm not letting a Phantom defeat me!". Brian went back from that as he said,"You know about me? I better make sure that no one can hear our private talk.". He control everyone in the arena and the world as Natsu said,"I can tell dumbass.".

Brian made several attacks hit Natsu as he yelled,"You don't know what it is like Natsu! All of my life, I have been called a freak! I could control people with just a thought and they had me killed due to it! I became a Phantom because of that! I won't let anyone defeat me because I want revenge so I'm going to get it!". The control was gone as Natsu's voice said,"That is just a threat and I won't lose to that kind of person!".

The smoke was gone as everyone was shocked by Natsu's appearance. It was his Demon/Devil form but it looked more like a devil. "Be prepare by my finishing combo move Brian." said Natsu. He was gone as Brian looked for him. "Where did he?" said Brian. He looked up to see Natsu in the air holding a huge ball of darkness. "HYPERION MAELSTROM METEOR!" yelled Natsu. Brian covered himself into a huge barrier of green as the attack hit.

It took a couple of minutes for the crowd to recover from his attack. Natsu landed on the ground as the crowd saw Brian defeated. "And the Winner is Natsu Xasius!" yelled Brooke. The crowd cheer for the kid as Natsu walked over to him. Brian looked at him as he said,"What do you want with me Natsu? You won.". "Just take my hand Brian." said Natsu. He helped him up as Brian said,"You'll never get what it is like to be judge on your looks alone.".

Natsu said,"I understand Brian.". "No you don't." said Brian. Brian walked away from Natsu as he heard,"Hey Brian! You were awesome!". He looked up to see some kids from one of the lower rank class. "We are on the edges of our seats dude." said a boy. "You showed that bastard from Class 1-C how we in Class S do things." said a girl. "His power to control things is interesting." said a man in the crowd.

A woman said,"I guess the huge transfer made people forgot about him.".  "I know that you can so hear them right Brian? You rocked it." said Natsu. Brian stood there as he said,"With this, I may have a chance to move up in this world. I may be over revenge and I am going to show how you fight like a man Natsu!". "Right!" said Natsu. Natsu was frozen in place as he said,"Shit.". "Oh Natsu. If you need my help, you got it. I'm yours to control just like the others. Win." said Brian.

Natsu was back to his normal form as he looked at his left hand. It was in bandages as he said,"Man. I didn't expect that.". Ryder stood there as he said,"You did try to use both Chi and Slayer at the same dam time. Didn't we teach you better?". He was working as the doctor for the next couple of rounds after watching Natsu. "I know that but I need to defeat Brian. I'm not losing." said Natsu. "Yeah. I get you but I have a feeling that the next one isn't going to be easy." said Ryder.

Natsu said,"You told me that Exertion isn't human anymore right? Is he a Phantom?". "Yeah and he is a member of my group. An elite in fact. I'm worried about him. He has been focused on someone to defeat Quantum for years now. He is still loyal but I need him to learn something." said Ryder. Natsu stood up as he said,"I'm going to be with my friends now.". He was gone as Ryder said,"I hope you have a chance to defeat him Natsu.".

Natsu was later hit by a combination of Akane and Rain. "Wow. You two are freaking lethal to the boy who you like." said Carly. She and Rin sat there as Rain said,"He is a huge idiot.". "I thought he told you to not use Slayer unless you're in danger." said Akane. "I wasn't going to kill him Akane. He was going to beat me and I wasn't going to allow that." said Natsu. "You and Haru are so alike. You two always going to the extreme." said Rin.

Rain said,"You could say that again.". "At least I provided excitement to the relationship." said Natsu who grumbled it. Rain punched him as Akane said,"I hope Issac wins.". "Haru is stronger than Issac due to Issac never going to gym but I have faith in a fair match." said Natsu. "And less overpowered than yours." said Akane. "At least I started it off with a bang." said Natsu. She punched him as the two boys walked out there. "And Begin!" yelled Brooke.

Haru rushed toward Issac as he jumped into the air. "Frenzy Strikes of the Lion!" yelled Haru. Issac blocked the attack with a huge passion shield. "Wow. I'm impressed." said Rin. Issac said,"Passion Spears!". Haru dodged the attack which was coming out of his shield as Haru threw one back at the creator. It exploded as Natsu said,"Ouch. That had to hurt.". "I think Issac didn't expect that at all to say the least." said Carly.

Issac said,"I shouldn't have expect anything less from you Haru but I plan to win.". "You can't even fight against me in terms of physical strength." said Haru. The martial artist looked to his right as he saw two giant fists made out of passion. "They came from my spears." said Issac. They smashed the artists as Akane said,"Ouch.". Haru stood there and he was defeated. "And the winner somehow is Issac Lance!" yelled Brooke. Issac took Haru to get fixed up.

Jake and Harry saw Natsu standing there with Janet. "Hey Natsu. So how is your hand doing? It looks terrible." said Jake. "Fine. It hurts a little." said Natsu. "So why are you with Janet?" said Harry. "He and my brother are friends. So does any of you know Anna?" said Janet. Janet and Natsu sat with the two boys as Jake said,"She is from California and she is super huge in the surfing world. I'm actually a fan of her skills as a surfer.".

Harry said,"I'm a fan of her looks.". "And this is why you will never have a girlfriend Harry. You got to hide the perv but I'm more interesting in her Power more." said Natsu. "Boys." said Janet. "I have a girlfriend and Natsu has one?" said Jake. "Despite me being well me, I love Rain the most so don't worry." said Natsu. Both Adrian and Anna walked to the center of the arena as Brooke yelled,"And Begin!".

Adrian made his eyes glow blue as he made a giant wave of water. Anna blasted herself into the air as Natsu said,"Wow. I guess Adrian will have to work harder to hit her.". Adrian then lifted the wave of water right after her. She blasted it with a beam coming straight through her chest. "That is so hot. It came out of her boobs." said Harry. "That isn't the point buddy and she will blast you to death with it if you saw anything perverted." said Jake.

Anna fire two beams out of her hands as Adrian lifted himself to dodge the attacks. Anna landed on the ground and it trapped herself in the rocks. Adrian stood there as he said,"I guess I won. No one has survived my earth crush.". He was shocked to see that the earth broke apart as Anna launched it toward Adrian with some kinetic energy. The stones knocked him out as Brooke yelled,"The Winner is Anna Castro!".

Natsu sat there with the four royalty of the Underworld. Lucia and Sabrina hugged him as he said,"It is painful.". "Please let him go ladies." said Ivan. "Why should we Ivan? I mean this idiot right here is going to kill himself one of these days so he probably should marry me before the end of the Carnival and our honeymoon will be amazing." said Lucia. "I think my Natsu should start by dating me before then." said Sabrina.

Rana sighed as she said,"Our first reappearance after who knows how many episodes has Natsu been attacked by devils. Fantastic.". Natsu escaped from it as he said,"So did you sense it from her sword too Ivan?". "Yeah. Her sword is deadly to us." said Ivan. "What are you guys talking about?" said the three girls. "Her sword is the Silver Sable plus she is able to kill any monsters with it. I hope Lee can handle it." said Natsu.

Lee stood there across from Kyria as he thought,"She is from the Church. I will kill her and I'll make sure that it looks like an accident just like how her precious church killed people.". "Hey you. I heard that you're friends with my Natsu bear.". "So?" said Lee. "He is a demon now right?" said Kyria. "If that means something to you, you shouldn't care about that." said Lee. "Oh. I do Lee. I will bring him back to the lord." said Kyria. "Begin!" yelled Brooke.

Lee made a fire sword and ice sword while rushing toward Kyria. "Oh. You're so naive. You actually think that you can defeat a maiden of the church with your demonic magic." said Kyria. "It isn't that at all!" yelled Lee. Kyria blocked his swords with Silver Sable as Lee made fire and ice coming out of the blade. "Wow. That kid is giving his all." said Rana. "Just like my Natsu." said Lucia. She had his left arm in her cans as he said,"Yeah.".

Lee went back to avoid his fire and ice which came from the sword. "Is that the best that you got for me?" said Kyria. "Fine. Taste this bitch!" said Lee. He put his hands on the ground as he yelled to her,"Time for Sword Surge!". Kyria was then trapped in several blades as Lee said,"Yes. This victory is mine!". The sword were broken as Kyria stood there with her sword blocking it. "Wow. That is a strong sword." said Ivan. "And it is deadly." said Sabrina.

Kyria rushed toward Lee and she tried to attack him. He blocked her strike using a metal sword as he said,"That isn't going to work on me!". He launched her back as Kyria said,"Holy Lightning!". She hit him with the lighting as he went on his knees from it. "That is some deadly lightning. I think it'll wreck my organs if I try to eat it." said Natsu. "Wow." said the girls. "Natsu may invincible but he is a demon just like his father." said Ivan.

Lee tried to stand up as Kyria said,"You should give up demon before I bring God's smite down on you.". "I'm not giving up." said Lee. He stood up as Kyria said,"Fine. Holy Wrath!". Lee was blasted with a huge bolt of thunder as he screamed. The ground was destroyed as Lee was defeated from it. "I hope that God is less lethal on you and the rest of your kind." said Kyria. "And the winner is Kyria Finch!" yelled Brooke.

Natsu sat with Summer who had Sylvia nearby her. "So has their match started yet?" said Natsu. "Not yet. So how is your hand doing?" said Summer. "It's healing and it should be back to normal before my next match." said Natsu. "Yeah. I mean who knows who you will be facing in the next round. It may be an intense match." said Sylvia. "Amen to that. So do you two think Dustin will be able to win against the guy who defeated his first opponent with one strike?" said Natsu.

Summer said,"I have faith in him.". "Because you love him." said Sylvia. The mermaid blushed from that as Natsu said,"Don't worry. It is going to be an interesting match to say the least. I think Sekien is going to use all of his power to defeat this zombie.". The two walked out to the center of the arena as Brooke yelled,"Begin!". "Freeze!" yelled Sekien. The zombie was frozen in the same attack from the first round but the zombie broke out of his icy prison.

Dustin said,"That isn't going to work on me. Ice and me don't work well together but I bet these iron chains will hold you down for sure.". Several iron chains held Sekien in place as Dustin blasted him with several different spells and it looked painful. "Ouch. I kinda fell bad for Sekien." said Sylvia. "It seems like he is determined to win against him." said Summer. "Why the hell don't you use your full power Sekien?" said Natsu.

The two girls looked at him as Sekien froze the chains and he broke them with two giant boulders as he said,"Try hard boy.". Dustin fired several spells at him and Sekien made a huge ice wall to block them. "Wow. He is really strong." said Sylvia. "So what did you mean by that?" said Summer. "Oh. It is nothing." said Natsu. Sekien blasted Dustin with wind into the air as Dustin tried to catch himself in the air.

Sekien placed his hands on the grounds as several shadows and light beams went to Dustin causing a huge explosion with them. Dustin came down to the ground and Sekien froze him. Brooke saw that Dustin was out cold. "And the winner is Sekien Ozaki!" yelled Brooke. He unfroze Dustin and he walked away. Sylvia with Summer went to go check on Dustin as Natsu sat there. "If we fight, we are going all out." said Natsu.

Natsu saw Akane with Drew, Kana, and Lucile. "So did I mess their match?" said Natsu. He sat down as Drew said,"Not yet. So what happened to your hand? I thought it was broken from your match.". "I got it healed." said Natsu. His hand was back to normal as Lucile said,"So did you think that Cole has a snowball chance in hell against Kyle?". "He is a strong Soul and I thought I was bad at making puns but you beat me." said Natsu.

Akane punched him lightly as she said,"I think what Natsu is saying that Cole can defeat anyone if he figures out Kyle's weakness.". "So you could beat Natsu if you find his weakness?" said Kana. "That may work if you can actually survive his onslaught first." said Lucile. "Very funny Lucile. You can beat me." said Natsu. "Yeah right." said Akane and Drew. Natsu grumbled as Cole walked out there to see Kyle. "And begin!" yelled Brooke.

Cole made two giant ice dragons as Kyle said,"Flame Clap!". One of the dragons was melted by one fire clap. "Wow. That is hot." said Natsu. Akane hit him as Cole said,"Blizzard Impact!". Kyle then dodged several ice logs heading toward him. "Inferno Spin!" yelled Kyle. He start to spin as a lot of fire came out from him melting the ice. "I guess he isn't going to let Cole get close to him at all. That fire is such an ice blocker." said Drew.

Natsu looked at Akane as he said,"So you hit me for making a pun but not him.". "I didn't know that was a pun so I won't hit him." said Akane. She hit Natsu as she said,"You're an idiot for making bad puns.". "Fun hater." said Natsu. "So why does Natsu act like an idiot here but down there, he is way different." said Kana. "Who knows with Natsu?" said Lucile. Cole made two mammoths and they smashed into each other.

Kyle was frozen in a ice block as Cole said,"I guess your heat won't be able to break through my ice at all.". The ice was melting as Kyle said,"Volcanic Meteor Fists!". Cole dodge the attack and Kyle said,"Thunder Ambush!". Cole was shocked with a huge amount of thunder and the boy had an extra amount of thunder pressure because of the melted ice on the ground. Cole was out cold and Brooke yelled,"Winner Kyle Shields!".  

Nazar and Zara saw Natsu with Rain holding his arm. "I guess your girl has you under lock and key then." said Nazar. "Yeah. She thinks that I'm going to hurt myself by just walking over here." said Natsu. "You have an bad sense of luck and you always cause trouble to others but mainly yourself Natsu." said Rain. "She sounds like she knows you." said Zara. "That she does. So does Aina stand a chance against Sidney?" said Natsu.

Nazar crossed his arms as he said,"To be honest, I'm a little worried.". "She does seem stronger than most girls." said Zara. "Isn't she a goddess?" said Rain. "Yeah and she has been trained by the Norse Gods. I think this because she was seen with Loki. I hope Aina has this to be honest with you." said Natsu. Both girls walked out to the field as Brook yelled,"And Begin!". Aina created several soldiers which blasted Sidney with no mercy.

The soldiers stopped their attack as Sidney stood there. "That was a pretty powerful attack Aina but I plan to win this fight with no effort on my part so freeze." said Sidney. She froze the soldiers in pure ice and Aina threw them at her. Sidney smashed them to pieces and she made several bursts of wind to pushed Aina back. "Hydro Blast!" yelled Aina. She launched herself toward Sidney but the girl was frozen after that.

Nazar said,"Man. Those girls are going at it.". "I guess they both want to win." said Zara. "Or they want to prove themselves." said Rain. "Yeah but to who?" said Natsu. Aina broke out of the ice and she looked like a dragon. "Desert Roar!" yelled Aina. Sidney was trapped in the roar as Aina yelled through the roar,"Ocean Roar!". The roar hit Sidney but she blasted the attack back at her and it then knocked her. "The Winner is Sidney Vaughn!" yelled Brooke.

Natsu sat in the middle of Masaru, Reizo, and Seiken. "Are you going to be fine for your next match Natsu?" said Masaru. "I'll be fine. Heck, I healed in 10 minutes or less." said Natsu. "I see. So do you think that Aira has a chance against your cousin?" said Reizo. "To be honest, I think my cousin has a greater chance of winning this." said Natsu. "Aira is extremely strong but against Masoko, she doesn't have a chance in hell." said Sekien. The two girls stood there as Brooke yelled,"Begin!".

Aira fired several fireballs and light beams with Masoko blocking them in her attack. Masoko jumped in the air as Aira then blasted a huge shadow ball at her. Masoko punched it in a second. It then broke apart from it as Masoko appeared in front of Aira. "Devil Punch!" yelled Masoko. Aira blocked it and she looked different. She looked like a human panther. It is like Bloody Roar so if you want to know what she looks like, look there.

Natsu said,"So what is up with her?". "That is a Beast Form." said Masaru. "Oh. I can do that too. I thought I was the only one." said Natsu. "Sweet! So can we! Lets watch her kick some but with her Panther power." said Reizo. "Ah." said Natsu. "Yep." said Sekien. Masoko went back from Aira who fired two beams of light and darkness out of her paws. Masoko tried to get up close to her but Aira had the power to keep her back.

Natsu said,"Wow. These beast forms of ours is pretty dam deadly.". "Yeah. It seems to keep this one back." said Masaru. "Yeah. She almost defeat me in combat before I tricked her." said Natsu. "Don't you feel bad about that?" said Reizo. "Meh." said Natsu. Sekien saw that Masoko smirked. She hit the ground and she made something appeared. Two elf archers stood there and they fired arrows at her. "I guess Masoko had some tricks up her sleeves." said Sekien.

Natsu said,"That could be like Spirit Legerdemain. It is how I brought Reizo during the first part of the carnival.". "That could be right Natsu and her plan is working." said Masaru. The arrows kept the feline woman back. "Wow." said Reizo.  The archers stopped as Aira took several deep breaths but she was knocked into the air by Masoko. She kicked Aira to the ground and the feline woman was knocked out. "And the Winner is Masoko Infernos!" yelled Brooke.

Next time,
The Second Half of Round Two! Will we see more of the Beast Forms? This and more next time on Soul!

Contestants:
Natsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Unknown.
Brian Thronton. 1-S. SS. Creation, Energy, Psychic, Super Speed, and Super Strength.

Haru Ichirou. 1-C. SS. Martial Arts.
Issac Lance. 1-C. SS. Passion.

Adrian Jackson. 1-F. SS. Psychic.
Anna Castro. California Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Beam from the chest, eye, and hands, Psychic, Teleportation, Intangible, Spike like material, Nature Control, Healing Factor, Ice, Jet Propulsion, Lava, Cloning, Sun Power, Shapeshifting, Sound Control, Super Speed, Luck Manipulation, Kinetic Energy, Steel, Fire, Magnetism, and Wings.).

Lee Wilson. Underworld. SS. Strength and Sword.
Kyria Finch. Church. SS. Lighting/Thunder.

Dustin Young. 1-M. SS. Magic.
Sekien Ozaki. 1-P. F. Earth, Fire, Ice, Wind, Shadows, Light, and Beast Form (Lion).

Cole Glacier. 1-A. SS. Ice.
Kyle Shields. 1-A. SS. Darkness, Dragon, Earth, Fire, Light, Phoenix, Water, Weapon, Wind, and Thunder.

Aina Elston. 1-H. SS. Creation, Fire, Super Speed, Light, Earth, Darkness, Gravity, Ice, Water, Wind, and Dragon.
Sidney Vaughn. God Realm. F. Magic, Ice, Thunder, Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, and God.

Masoko Infernos. 1-P.  F. Unknown.
Aira Takara. 1-P. F. Fire, Light, Shadows, Super Strength, Super Speed, and Beast Form (Panther).

Fights:
Brian Thorton vs Natsu Xasius.
Haru Ichirou vs Issac Lance.
Adrian Jackson vs Anna Castro.
Lee Wilson vs Kyria Finch.
Dustin Young vs Sekien Ozaki.
Cole Glacier vs Kyle Shields.
Aina Elson vs Sidney Vaughn.
Aira Takura vs Masoko Infernos.

No comments:

Post a Comment