Monday, February 15, 2016

Soul Episode 78 Star Carnival part 4 Bracket 3 Round 1


A/N: We are almost to the top 32. I know that some of the battle's winners have been obvious and that is due to the fact that I want some to move on and some don't. It is plain and simple to me. So enjoy watching the fights. We're not learning about the Beast Forms so have fun trying to figure them out until the top 32. Lets begin with Match 17 aka Rain. These may be different length b the way due to the next one.

Jason was sitting in Akane's lap as Natsu was eating. "So do you think Rain is going to win? I mean she is big bro's girlfriend." said Jason. "Rain is the strongest girl that I know second to me of course so I think she has a chance." said Akane. "That is Akane's way of being nice Jason so what is it like to see me again?" said a voice. Issac stood there as Jason said,"Meh.". He sat down sulking as Natsu said,"He is right about that. Good job.".

Issac said,"Hey thanks. So did you know that Rain had a cousin? I mean your cousin is so strong and I felt the cold coming from Sekien.". "He was strong. I think you two are the strong that we have seen so far." said Akane. "Um thanks but from what I've watched. Everyone here is out to win so I see all of you fight with everything that you got." said Natsu. "I don't get it." said Jason. "Neither do we. It is just Natsu being Natsu." said Akane. Asato and Rain stood there as Greg said,"Begin!".

Asato rushed toward Rain while holding swords made of both darkness and light in his hands as she said,"Freeze!". He dodged the ice as Rain jumped over his swords. "Holy Beam!" yelled Rain. The beam hit the boy as it went right into his body. "What the?" said Rain. Asato turned into a shadow as he tried to attack Rain who held him back using her gravity. "Wow. Those two are going all out on each other!" said Issac. Natsu said,"Rain is holding back. This isn't her true power.".

Asato turned into a shadow dragon as Rain was eaten by it. She made a bright light as she came out of the dragon. She floated back as Asato said,"I will defeat Sekien for Ayuri! Shadow Roar and Light Roar!". Rain dodged two roars as she said,"My boyfriend taught me this. You need to have a calm mind plus a silent and serene heart! Bull Rampage!". Natsu saw her using the Power Way as she knocked Asato out using her pure strength. "Winner Rain Scott!" yelled Drew.

Rain and Sonya joined the group as Sonya said,"So do you think Drew is going to win or will it be Cole?". "I think Cole." said Natsu. "You just hate anyone who isn't in Class A or Class C Natsu." said Sonya. "I didn't say that Sonya and you know it. Cole is a Sorcerer and Drew isn't." said Natsu. The two glared as Jason said,"So do they like each other?". "Replace like with hate and you got it. Sonya figured it out so she is part of the club." said Issac.

Cole and Drew stood there as Greg yelled,"Begin!". "Hey Cole. I know that you're super strong so I am not holding anything back from you! Inferno Flame Bursts!" said Drew. The boy stood there as the hot attack went toward him. The attack hit Cole as he melted into a puddle. Drew walked over to him as Akane said,"So did he just melt Cole?". "Maybe?" said Issac and Sonya. "Nope." said Natsu and Rain.

The puddle attack Drew as it froze. Cole jumped from the ice as he said,"I got you in a frozen prison so let see if you can...". His face melted as he dodge an attack from Drew with the boy melting the ice with ease. Drew fired several fire balls as Cole who dodged all of them. He reached Drew as his fist turned into a giant ice fist. He punched Drew into the ground as the ice trapped Drew in it. The boy tried to burn it away but it failed. "And the winner is Cole Glacier!" yelled Greg.

Rain said,"So Masoko, what is it like having this idiot as a cousin?". Masoko sat with her cousin as she said,"It is interesting. I like having this guy as a cousin though.". Jason smiled as he said,"So do you think that you could beat big brother?". "I don't know myself. I mean you've got stronger since the last time we met." said Masoko. 'Things changed in a year. So why didn't you try to stand out cos because you should be in Class A or Class C." said Natsu.

Masoko said,"We all just got transferred here Natsu. I mean you should have met Sekien or Ryker by now but you didn't.". "That is true." said Natsu. "So Connie is your cousin right?" said Jason. "She is my cousin and she has the same Power as me." said Rain. "A hot body?" said Natsu. Masoko hit him as she said,"Still an idiot. It is Gravity right?". "Yep. She is pretty strong just like me." said Rain. The girl stood there across from Adrian as Greg said,"Begin!".

Connie tried to life Adrian up but it wasn't working. "Burn!" yelled Adrian. His eyes glowed red as the girl was burned from it. Adrian's eyes glowed blue as he made a giant wave. Connie held it back as Adrian's eyes glowed yellow. Some lightning came out of his body as the water was shocking. "It seems like neither side can land a hit in." said Masoko. "Hey Rain. Your cousin is going to lose. She is strong but Adrian is stronger." said Natsu.

Rain said,"You sound sure but I have faith in my cousin.". Connie moved up in the air as the wave went down on the ground. Adrian's eyes glowed green as the wind caught her in the air. The eyes glowed yellow as Connie was shocked with a huge bolt. Connie went to the ground as Adrian said to her,"So are you done yet? I can keep going.". "Why aren't you in Class A?" said Connie who tried to get back up.

Adrian said,"I wanted to be near my sister but after that thing took over my body, I want to be way stronger than I was before and I need to win to get there so have fun.". The eyes glowed brown as Connie was trapped inside of the earth. "And the winner is Adrian Jackson!" yelled Greg. The man broke her out as she was carried away by Adrian who kept to himself. "You got stronger for sure so I hope you can make it to the top." thought Natsu.

Jade and Ryker joined the trio of Jason, Natsu, and Rain. "So Rain, what did you mean by learning something from Natsu?" said Ryker. He was getting close to both Jason who was sitting on Rain's lap and he froze him. Natsu said to Jade,"He doesn't like people getting close to him and Ryker scared him.". "I got that. So should we unfreeze him?" said Jade. "He will be able to get out of it eventually Jade." said Rain.

Ryker was freeze from his icy prison as he said,"Sorry about that you two. So what was it?". "Should I tell him Jason?" said Rain. The child shook his head for yes as Rain said,"Natsu calls it the Power Way. I can't explain it at all. It is really hard to understand.". "Ah. So do you think Naomi will have a better chance than her brother?" said Ryker. "Who knows? She is faster than her brother but I don't know Anna's Power yet." said Natsu.

Jade said,"It is like mine Natsu but it is different.". The two girls walked out to the center of the battle field as Greg yelled,"Begin!". Naomi rushed toward Anna and once she reached her, Jade had two giant spikes which came out of her arms and Naomi dodged it. "Wow. That is interesting to say the least." said Natsu. Naomi's fist and foot went right through Anna as she froze her solid. Naomi then broke free as she said,"Stay Still!".

She rushed toward her as Anna's hand glowed pink. Naomi went straight toward the ground as Ryker said,"Did she trip her using Gravity?". "That isn't Gravity Ryker. I know this from experience. What is it then?" said Rain. "I think it is Luck Manipulation. Am I right?" said Natsu. "Is big brother right miss?" said Jason. "Yes. He is right about that." said Jade. Anna fired lava at Naomi and then she froze it in a second flat. Naomi was trapped as Greg yelled,"Winner Anna Castro!".  

Sonya stood across from Brian as Drew said,'Man. I can't believe this fight.". He sat with the trio of Jason, Natsu, and Rain with Akane, Alice, and Issac. "Yeah. She has this fight in the bag." said Alice who saw Sonya stretching. "So why are you so quiet big brother?" said Issac. "You know that you don't get to call him right?" said Akane. "Yeah. He is my big brother." said Jason. "That isn't it. You don't think that Sonya is going to win." said Rain.

Akane said,"Are you serious?! I mean this guy doesn't look that strong.". "To be honest with you. In our first encounter, I felt that this one is extremely powerful. I may not like Sonya mainly because of her personality and a lot of other things but I do feel bad for her in a sense. Just don't expect me to go cheer her up." said Natsu. "Wow." said the group. Brian looked at Sonya as she said,"You're so going down because I plan to take down Natsu.".

Greg yelled go as Brian thought,"Oh no. You are going to be defeat so I can defeat that snob in Class C.". Sonya rushed toward him as Bryan said,"You know that I thought I would be scared of you but I know that it isn't true Lily. There is so much wrong with that I don't know where to even start.". She yelled,"Shut up! Hydro Blast!". She stopped as the water came out as Brian said,"That is good. You should come to me now.".

Drew saw her walking toward him as he said,"So what is she doing?". "Yeah. She wouldn't listen to any guy especially not Natsu." said Issac. Natsu punched him as Rain said,"Is that his Power? This guy doesn't look that strong.". Sonya stopped in front of Brian as he said,"Let see. I don't want the judges to hate me. So I got it.". He moved his left hand toward Sonya but she then blasted him with a huge amount of water.

He was being pushed back for it as Sonya yelled,"You thought that you could control me?! Ha! I am Sonya Jones! The one who is going to defeat Natsu Xasius!". "Yeah. That is such a lie." said Natsu under his breath. Sonya looked at him as Brian yelled,"Don't lose focus Lily!". The water was gone as Brian held a huge bucket which filled with Sonya's water. "Wow. That is really cool." said Alice who was shocked by it.

Akane saw that the bucket of water was being held in the air by a giant yellow gardener as Brian said to it,"Throw it.". It listened to Brian as Sonya dodged her water. He was then grabbed by her and he was thrown to the ground. "Now stay down or I will have to get serious." said Sonya. Natsu got a text from Dustin and Issac. He read their message as he replied to Dustin,"Be there soon.". "I would beat her without breaking a sweat." wrote Natsu to Issac.

Natsu got up as Rain said,"Where are you going?". Jason was on her lap as Natsu said to the little Raiden,"Jason. I will be right back. I need to go help out a friend so can you protect my friends due to you being who?". "Super Jason!" said Jason. Natsu tussled his hair as he said,"Right squirt. I will be right back.". He walked away as Akane said,"What is up with that guy?". "Who knows Akane?" said Alice and Drew.

Brian said,"Oh my sweet Lily. You never had a chance of beating me. I'm leagues about you because I know hardship.". Two red soldiers grabbed her as Brian got up. "My power comes from my past and I know that I'm going to reach the top so I don't need you giving me trouble. Do you hear me in there Lily?" said Brian. Sonya tried to break out but Brian stopped her using his mind. She was out cold as Greg yelled,"Winner Brian Thornton!". Brian walked away as some people went to get her.

Jason said to Rain,"So do you think Sonya is going to be okay?". "I hope so Jason. She is my friend but Natsu is a different story." said Rain. The two saw Natsu wheeling Summer over to them as the girl said,"I'm so sorry about borrowing your boyfriend Rain.". "It is fine. I told Rain before I went to get you. So did Sonya lose?" said Natsu. "She did. Did you know that she was going to lose? Did she have a chance?" said Rain.

Natsu sat down as he said,"I knew that she was going to lose. Unlike Drew who has a natural talent with fire thanks to him being a chef, Sonya doesn't have it. Brian must had years to perfected and master his power. Sonya may be annoying to me but she did have a chance. It was a small one so don't get any ideas.". "I see." said Rain. "So miss mermaid, why did you ask big brother to bring you over here?" said Jason.

Summer said,"I heard that this corner is the best sport to watch the matches and I wanted to watch my best friend's match against Preston.". "Yeah. I hope that guy loses." said Rain. "Who knows? You do know that Zombies don't good against fire or was it bullets?" said Natsu. The zombie then walked out there to see Preston and Greg yelled,"And Begin!". "It is unfortunate that you have to face against me flesh for brains so prepare to burn by Preston!" said Preston.

Dustin stood there as he was being burned by Preston. "So why isn't he moving?" said Jason. The boy saw Preston getting closer to Dustin who gave him an powerful uppercut straight into his jaw and the zombie said,"That isn't going to work on me!". He cast a magic spell to blast Preston with a single bolt of thunder but it made the boy scream in pain. He was out cold from it as Greg yelled,"And the winner is Dustin Young!".

Jason said to Natsu who just came back from wheeling Summer back,"So did you see that the zombie couldn't be burned?". "A little. I didn't expect Preston to be owned so badly to be honest with you. He may be extremely loud and so vain but I will admit that he does have some strength in that body of his." said Natsu. "Was that a compliment or what?" said Rain. "I think big brother would say that it is a little bit of A and B." said Jason. "Bingo." said Natsu.

Drew and Issac walked over as Rain said,"So how is she doing?". "That Brian guy is going to pay if I go up against him. She is in a coma of a sort just like Akane was for a year." said Issac. "Yeah. She was taken to the hospital a few minutes ago. I hope he gets wrecked." said Drew. "Who knows? So lets cheer on Akane vs Alice." said Natsu. The two boys sat down as both Alice and Akane walked out there. "Go!" yelled Drew.

Akane made some fireballs to start it off as Alice counted them by making pipes for them to go into thanks to her magic. "Man. I forget how diverse magic can be if you put your mind into it." said Issac who looked at it. "It is like Passion Issac." said Rain. "Ah." said Drew. Akane made fire eagles with them rushing toward her as Alice dodged them. "I didn't expect her to be so flexible." said Rain. "She is a member of the cheer squad. I met their captain and boy is she something." said Natsu.

Akane said,"Fine! Time to heat things up!". Alice noticed a giant fire ball heading toward her and she made a magic barrier to try and it block it but it failed as she was slightly burned. "Ouch. That looks painful." said Issac. "He would know that right big bro?" said Jason. "Yeah." said Natsu. Akane fired out a fire fists as Alice dodged it. She was hit by another one as she said,"I'm not giving up!". She hit Akane with spells like crazy.

Akane however burned them upon contact with her. "Man. This is a close one. I can't tell if it will be Akane or Alice winning." said Drew. "Lets ask the expert here." said Issac. "I can't give you the exact answer here. Just watch." said Natsu. "You don't know do you?" said Rain. "I do but Issac needs to learn how to use his brain for himself." said Natsu. "So is Issac smart big brother?" said Jason. 'I am going to say yes but that is a stretch." said Natsu.

Akane blasted Alice with a huge flame which reminded Natsu about Blaze and Vivid plus the inner fire in him was burning from seeing it. Alice was almost out cold but she wasn't. "I better stop before I get really hurt." said Alice. She looked at Greg and she said,"I give up. Akane, you and Natsu sure got this.". "And the winner is Akane Blaze!" yelled Greg. The crowd then cheered for the magic girl as Natsu thought,"I guess they liked her spunk.".

Rain said,"So do you think your son from one of many futures involving your life can win against Kyle who is rumored to be stronger than Akane in terms of fire power.". "Who knows? What do you think Jason?" said Natsu. "I don't know Kyle big brother but I do know Tatsu and he is super strong to me so I think he is going to win for sure!" said Jason. "Wow. Your confidence is sure interesting Jason." said Rain.

Natsu said,"He gets it from me Rain.". "Yeah. You think that but I think it comes from his father and his mother." said Rain. "There are my parents too. I wonder how Kyle is going to do against him. He is rumored to be very strong along with the giant." said Natsu. "They are both really strong in terms of battling and Kyle in terms of grade but Dylan was not." said Rain. Kyle stood there across from Tastu as Greg yelled,"Begin!".

Kyle dodged Tatsu's thunder which broke the ground and Kyle fired a fireball which Tatsu destroyed it with his spear. "You're trying to prevent me from hitting you with my fire. You are just like Natsu so lets see if this can work against you and if I'm right, Natsu and any one in my way." said Kyle. He fired out several fireballs in quick unison as Tatsu switched his weapon. He destroy them except for one as it hit his chest.

Kyle said,"Time to keep on going.". Kyle rushed toward Tatsu who sliced the air in front of him with his scythe. Kyle was slashed by them as his body was cut by them. "Ouch. That had to hurt that guy big brother." said Jason. "Those weapons were made for cutting down the future version of enemies here in the past but I don't know what they can do against a real foe just yet. I'm stilling studying the stuff that the future made." said Natsu.

Kyle's body healed itself with the fire which came off his body in a second as Tatsu went back from the pure firepower of it. "I got my power from training it against ice, water, and wind so nothing can stop me when I'm fired up! Lets go Inferno Punch!" yelled Kyle. Tatsu dodged the attack which was a fist made completely out of fire. Both Jason and Rain were sweating from just the heat coming off as Natsu was watching.

He placed ice on the two as he said,"Kyle's flame is stronger than I thought. I thought it was just an fire that only could get stronger but I was dead wrong.". "What is it big bro?" said Jason. "Do you remember that story I told you about when you were little?" said Natsu. "You mean about the food of the goddess bro?" said Jason. "Bingo. This food is rumored to give the person who ate a power based on the color of the fruit and I think Kyle is stronger than we once thought," said Natsu.

Rain said,"So according to your story, Kyle ate one of these fruits.". "Yeah and I can't remember all of them at hand because I only read the story so I'll do some research in between matches so I wonder how Tatsu is going to deal with it." said Natsu. Tastu was hit with a giant fireball as his clothing was burning up. Everyone could see Tatsu's tattoo and his right arm which looked different from his left arm.

Kyle said,"What happened to you?". "I almost died and I promise to keep on living for the people who had died so I won't lose without giving up a fight!" yelled Tatsu. He placed both hands on the ground as it glowed with his weapons all currently on his back. "Blizzard Spears!" yelled Tatsu. He created several giant spears out of ice which Kyle burned around him. "Is that all you go Tatsu? It is isn't that to me." said Kyle.

Kyle looked up to see that he was currently surrounding in water as Tatsu held in the air. "My mom had the power to defeat anyone in her path and my father is a man that can be proud of. I will defeat you for sure now!" said Tatsu. He was crushing the water bubble as Kyle said,"Fine. I guess you are stronger than I thought. Let me show you my inner beasts!". The bubble was heating up and it was hot to the touch.

Kyle burst out of it as Tatsu said,"Fine! Lets go with Blizzard and Thunder Spear Combo!". The boy took the attack as the body recovered from it easily. "Volcanic Meteor Fists!" yelled Kyle. He then made several fist made out of lava as the caused Tatsu to lose focus on him. "Terra Fist." said Kyle which the attack had blasted Tatsu into the wall knocking him out. "And the winner is Kyle Shields!" yelled Greg. Kyle walked away as Natsu smiled.

Next time,
Will Kyle and Natsu face off? How will the others do against Kyle's new power? And how will Bracket Four Do? This and more next time on Soul!
   
Contestants:
Rain Scott. 1-C. SS. Ice, Light, Gravity, and Beast Form (Angel).
Asato Shumei. 1-A. SS. Light, Shadow and Weapon.

Cole Glacier. 1-A. SS. Ice.
Drew Cain. 1-E. SS. Fire.

Connie Logan. 1-P. SS. Gravity.
Adrian Jackson. 1-F. SS. Psychic.

Anna Castro. California Representative. SS. Flight and Mutation (Beam from the chest, eye, and hands, Psychic, Teleportation, Intangible, Spike like material, Nature Control, Healing Factor, Ice, Jet Propulsion, Lava, Cloning, Sun Power, Shapeshifting, Sound Control, Super Speed, Luck Manipulation, Kinetic Energy, Steel, Fire, Magnetism, and Wings.).
Naomi Benson. 1-M. SS. Speed and Power.

Brian Thronton. 1-S. SS. Creation, Energy, Psychic, Super Speed, and Super Strength.
Sonya Jones. 1-E. SS. Water.

Dustin Young. 1-M. SS. Magic.
Preston Lloyd. 1-A. SS. Fire.

Akane Blaze. 1-C . SS. Fire and Beast Form (Phoenix).
Alice Daniels. 1-E. SS. Magic.

Tatsu Xasius. 1-C. F. Thunder and Weapon.
Kyle Shields. 1-A. SS. Fire.

Bracket 3:
Match 17: Rain Scott vs Asato Shumei.
Match 18: Cole Glacier vs Drew Cain.
Match 19: Connie Logan vs Adrian Jackson.
Match 20: Anna Castro vs Naomi Benson.

Match 21: Brian Thronton vs Sonya Jones.
Match 22: Preston Lloyd vs Dustin Young.
Match 23: Akane Blaze vs Alice Daniels.
Match 24: Tatsu Xasius vs Kyle Shields.

No comments:

Post a Comment