Saturday, February 6, 2016

Soul Episode 73 Action War part 2 The Birth of the Dragon King!


A/N:Fun fact. This was all going to be one part but I changed my mind. It got too long for me and I don't things to be long. I mean you don't except it. I mentioned previously in the Power Guild and Soul crossover about Smash Bros and I need a filler so lets talk about that. Out of the seven DLC characters, Cloud is my favorite. I mean I like how easy he is to play and mastered for newcomers and not people who play online and he is good on tier lists. I don't care about that stuff whatsoever because you should have fun playing as and get good at them regardless of what tier they are on. If you noticed that some characters have no bios, I don't care about them.

In the order of the ones that I like to play as to the ones that I don't, it will be Cloud, Roy, Lucas, Corrin, Ryu, Bayonetta, and Mewtwo. I don't like Mewtwo out of the bunch but it is still fun to play as. Both Bayonetta and Ryu are fun but way too technically for me. Corrin, Cloud, Lucas, and Roy are fun plus some other stuff with it. Lets begin with Natsu and his crew walking around the campus because the war is going on and class aren't going on.

Natsu was walking around campus with Kenta, Link, and Star resting on his head as he said,"You three do know that my head isn't used as a seat right?". Star roared as Natsu said,"You are right about that Star. I can handle you three but I just wanted to point that when you three are older.". Kenta roared as Natsu said,"We should try to open this Kenta.". Natsu stopped to sense that no one was in the area as he said,"Okay. Lets see if we can open it.". 

He sat down as the three on his head jumped off. "Okay. Do you guys have any idea on how to open it?" said Natsu. Link pointed to a button on it as Natsu said,"Link. I may have over think this so do you want press the button?". He nodded as Natsu gave him the go ahead as he pressed the button. It had a little map as Star meowed. "You are right. I need you guys to go look for it. I feel like this thing is cursed." said Natsu.

Kenta roared as Natsu said,"I guess you are right. Someone should stay with me and this.". Link want to stay with Natsu but Natsu said,"Sorry little guy but I need you to go with Star and the shadows. It'll be a big job but can you do it?". Link pounded his chest as Natsu said,"You got this man.". He made the ninjas appear. He gave the two the map as Natsu said,"When I send up the signal, you come to my location.". 

They nod as they took Link and Star with them. Kenta went on his master's head and Natsu said,"We need to find some solace. So where do you think one is?". The two heard cheering as they went to the sound. "Lets go Star Valley!" said the sound. The two were in front of a building as Natsu said,"This must be the club room of Moriko. She isn't like the others so maybe she knows what we should do to right now.".

Natsu opened the door as Moriko stood with the rest of the club as they said three times,"Lets go Star Valley!". Moriko faced the club as she yelled,"That is it for today!". "Yes!" yelled the club. "The rest of you may practice at your own pace! Don't slack off!" yelled Moriko. "Yes!" yelled the club. "You are dismissed!" yelled Moriko. Natsu thought,"Please for the love of god don't yell.". Kenta was in a lot of pain due to his sensitive ears as Moriko turned around.

Moriko said,"Are you a new recruit?". "Nope. My time is currently taken by several things so no I am not." said Natsu. "So have I seen you before? You look very familiar." said Moriko. She pondered it as Kenta whispered something to Natsu. "No Kenta. She isn't a bird human because we would have noticed the wings. Her memory is just god awful like a bird so I get why you thought that. We met this morning Moriko." said Natsu.

She put her hands together as she said,"I remember you. Your name is Nancy Xavier right?". "It isn't that at all. It is Natsu Ryu Xasius. You are doing this on purpose." said Natsu. "So what is it? I mean you look deep in thought and who is that on your head?" said Moriko. "I need your advise and this is Kenta. He really didn't like your yelling and if I still had my hearing, I would be for sure. So can you help me?" said Natsu.

Moriko sat down with Natsu sitting across from her as Kenta was punching and kicking right nearby the two. "I think I get you kid. What to do with the Golden Meteor is the question?" said Moriko. "I know that this thing to attract trouble because I keep getting in fights with this thing. I mean I like to fight but ..." said Natsu. "You are being a huge coward boy!" yelled Moriko. Kenta got scared as he hide behind Natsu.

Moriko said,"Sorry about that Kenta. Here is the thing. The pros and the cons are just different sides of the coin.". "Huh?" said the two. "Let me explain it to you. This story comes from an old friend of mine." said Moriko. "Uh huh." said Natsu. "The girl that I know had a loud voice beyond belief ever since she was little. She got in trouble because of it so it was like Achilles Heel. However, this girl had some friends." said Moriko.

Flashback ten years ago. Moriko sat on the ground with Minako standing nearby with Akiko who was dancing. "You are going to kick everyone's but tomorrow for sure because Akiko has been practicing like crazy." said Moriko. "We have heard this music more than needed." said Minako. "So maybe you guys could be my backup dancers." said Akiko. "One day, the friend had a problem." said Moriko. "It is what?" said Natsu.

At a dance hall, Akiko was dancing to the music. "She is doing really good." said Minako. "She is so cool down there." said Moriko. The music stopped working as Akiko and everyone noticed this. The tech crew was working on it as everyone was lost from it. Akiko was getting worried as her friends were worried about her. Moriko took a very deep breath as she yelled loudly,"You can do this Akiko and you rock!".

Akiko looked at her as the crowd followed suit. Minako followed in Moriko's footsteps as Akiko had a smile on her face. She started to dance as the crowd was shocked by this. Akiko then smiled at her friends as the crowd cheered for her. Later. The three girls were walking down the stairs of the dance hall. "You did awesome Akiko!" said Moriko. "It was amazing." said Moriko. "Thanks. I owe it all to you two." said Akiko.

Akiko said,"Moriko. You have an awesome voice so you need to speak up more okay?". "Sure thing Akiko." said Moriko. Present. "From that day forward, she believed that voice was once a flaw but an assets and she became a better person." said Moriko. "I see." said Natsu. "I guess you had an past that you didn't tell me Akiko." thought Natsu. "So I have a question. Are the first years here at all? I saw only second and third years." said Natsu.

Moriko said,"They tried to fight in the war but well, things happened. You get me?". "Yeah. So how does this thing have the same effect as the girl?" said Natsu. "The change isn't the Golden Meteor but it is you Natsu. The flaws of this is pointless but you need to use it to your advantage and you should be able to find the right answer." said Moriko. "The advantages of the seal?" said Natsu. He thought about it as he figure it out.

Moriko smiled as she said,"You got a plan in those strong eyes don't you boy? You know what to do right my new friend? It looks like you do.". "I do but I need your help with it. Can you draw a crowd to a place?" said Natsu. "Hell yell! I will bring it all to cheer you on to shatter the sky! It is the power of the cheer squad! It is the way of Moriko!" yelled Moriko. Kenta bit Natsu's right arm and he said to Moriko,"He doesn't like you when yelling.". "Ah." said Moriko.

Later. Some not all of the second and third years are looking for the Golden Meteor. "Did you find it at all!?" said a boy. "I can't!" yelled a girl. "We need to find it fast!" yelled a boy. The loudspeakers went off as Moriko's voice said,"This is the captain of the Cheering Squad or Team Moriko! I found the Golden Meteor in the Celestial Arts Amphitheater! If you want it for whatever reason, come and get it!". 

The students were running toward it as a girl said,"They found it?!". "It has finally been found!" said a boy. "I guess the captain isn't interested in it." said a girl. "So the first one there gets it." said a boy who smiled. At the amphitheater which is rumored to fit over 1 million people. It was automatically filled with students in a second as Natsu stood there with Kenta and Moriko behind him. Natsu fired something into the air as he said,"Okay. Go time.". 

Akiko stood there with Atsuko, Hinata, Minako as Akiko said,"Natsu?! You really like to stand out don't you?". Joan stood there with her glasses army or the Glasses Infantry. "What are you actually thinking Natsu?" said Joan. Natsu snapped his fingers as his ninjas appeared with Link and Star on their shoulders. "We found it master." said the ninja. Natsu held the scroll as he pulled out its partner in crime aka the Golden Meteor.

The crowd was shocked. "Why the hell does he have it?!" yelled a third year girl. "I can't believe that a first year found it!" said a second year boy. Natsu looked at the scroll as he said,"And it is now my knowledge.". He opened a portal as he placed the scroll in it. He reformed the Golden Meteor and it became a meteor necklace. He put it around his neck as he said,"It is mine now.". The two queens looked at him. "What?!" said Blanche and Minako.

Natsu said,"This war is over now! I have the Golden Meteor on me and I have the Meteor Scroll in my head! You don't need to fight anymore! We are all students of Star Valley! We should be together and not against each other! We don't need to fight!". He heard some stuff as a voice said,"Huh? What did he say?". "I can't see it." said a voice. "Um. The Action War is..." said Natsu. "I can't hear what he is saying!" said a voice. "Yeah! What he is saying?!" said another voice.

Moriko covered Kenta's ears along with the ninja duo, Star, and Link as Moriko yelled,"You're too dam quiet!". Natsu turned around to see Moriko who said,"You think that you got your thoughts to them!? You need to speak louder from the bottom from your heart!". "Oh. I get you." said Natsu. "It is not that! Yell!" said Moriko. "Right!" yelled Natsu. He took a deep breath as he yelled,"I won now this is over!". 

Kenta looked up to see as Akiko said,"You think this is over?". "You don't know a dam thing boy. It is bad for you to think." said Joan. Visalth was made as Natsu said,"Ease dragon buddy.". "Are you suggesting that we should stop just because you won? You are an idiot." said Akiko. "You're so dead to say the least." said Natsu. "It doesn't matter like she said." said Joan. "This is going to be only one at the top!" said Akiko. "The fire will keep burning!" said Joan.

Natsu felt the energy as he said,"Shit.". "You got all of the 2nd and 3rd years in one place. So are you ready to fight for real Joan?" said Akiko. "Since the prey got us a perfect chance, lets do this Akiko. I hope you are ready to die." said Joan. The two were about to fight as the crowd cheered for them. "It is seems like I just poured fuel onto a fire." thought Natsu. He told the ninjas to move the three safe but somewhere that they can watch without words.

Natsu took a deep breath as Minako said,"It is time.". "My heart is burning!" said Blanche. "I made it worst but I need to stop this now!" said Natsu. He took a deep breath as he yelled,"Stop now! I think this fight is pointless! At this rate!". In front of him, a fist and sword clashed which meant Natsu was pushed back from it. He went into the crowd as he caught himself as he jumped over them. "What are you doing Natsu?" said Moriko. 

Natsu looked at her as she said,"To them, you are nothing at all.". Natsu watched the fight as Akiko used her dance style as she hit Joan with a strong punch. She blocked it as Akiko said,"You blocked my attack?". She moved around as she started hitting Akiko with speed clones. Speed clones are used to confuse the opponents as shadow clones can fight with you. Akiko said,"Your legs are wide open to say the least!".

Joan went back as she said,"The dust...". A huge amount of dust appeared from it as she said,"I found you!". Akiko caught Joan's blades as she said,"And bingo was her name-o!". She tried to kick her but she jumped in the air and she countered Akiko with a kick in the face. She jumped behind her as the fighter looked at her. The two were still able to fight as the crowd watched. "You're so much fun and a prey worth my time like Blossom, Natsu, and Zora." said Akiko.

Joan said,'A worthy foe. It has been awhile.". "I am going to eat you alive!" yelled Akiko. "A worthy hunt! It has been a long time. I'm powered up." said Joan. "That bitch stole my catchphrase. She is a copycat." said Natsu. The two went back to fighting as they were causing destruction to the area in their range. "The two are going nuts!" said Natsu. He imagined them as monsters in a city as he shivered in fear from it alone.

Moriko said,"You know that this is normal kid. They are putting their mark into the history books. It is awesome.". "History books?" said Natsu. "This school has a lot of building and hell, you have one named after you for god sake." said Moriko. "I never noticed that but you are right about that. So I'm lost." said Natsu. "Since the school's foundation, students have been fighting to get stronger and they destroy buildings and rebuild them. Over and over." said Moriko.

Moriko said,"The number of building is a testament of  the memories of their battles that are here to say the least.". "The memories of the battles?" said Natsu. He looked inside of himself as he thought to himself,"I may love to fight but this isn't a good fight to me. I love a fight where two people can fight with the contest of skill and not personal gain. What the hell should I do?". He sensed a lot of  power as he looked over to the fight.

Minako said,"They are done with the warm up.". The two's clothes were town as one of the glasses girls said,"It is about to get good.". "The tasting is over! It is time to chow down!" yelled Akiko. "I got all of the data that I need to hunt you down! I will make you dead!" yelled Joan. Akiko yelled to the heavens,"Shining Dragon Annihilating Smash!". "Dragon Shadow Hurricane Sever!" yelled Joan who was mad. 

The fist and sword clashed as it caused a huge impact destroying the amphitheater. The main people for both sides jumped in the air to avoid it as Natsu smirked from the sight. A part of the theater flew toward some of the crowd. Moriko rushed toward them as she placed the pole in the ground. It held the piece in it the air as Moriko felt pain. "Everyone leave now!" yelled Moriko. "But you are!" said a girl.

Moriko smiled as she said,"This isn't going to stop me. If you guys stay here, I will remain here like this forever?". "Okay!" said a girl with a bob (hair). The crowd ran away as Moriko said,"Okay. They are all ran away.". She went on her knees as she felt less force. She looked up to see Natsu who had his kick breaking it in half. "Dragon Hypernova Kick!" yelled Natsu. He landed on the ground as he ran over to Moriko. "Are you okay?" said Natsu.

Moriko said,"I got no excuse there.". She held her shoulder as Natsu said,"Dam it. You need to leave right now but those two are still fight and they are getting everyone in their petty fight.". "It is fine. I want Akiko to be happy and I would like if I didn't want to be a bitch to her whatever it takes. This is what I can do as a friend and my job as captain of the cheering squad." said Moriko. "Captain. You're an idiot." said Natsu.

She looked at him as he said,"This isn't right at all.  I don't care if they fight at all but I like a battle to be for more than just a lust for power. I learned that it is dumb and I want this to be over right now so why is no one listening to me?!". "Natsu." said Moriko. She saw him stretching as he said,"Okay. I'm powered up.". "What are you doing?!" yelled Moriko. He walked toward them as he said,"I'm going to stop them whatever it costs.".

He grabbed their arms as Akiko yelled,"What the hell are you doing bastard?!". "You are an idiot for fighting me!" yelled Joan. "I won't let you stop me!" yelled Akiko. "What are you thinking?!" yelled Joan. Natsu took a deep breath as he said,"You two better stop right now or else, I'm going to go all out on you two and you won't like me when I'm mad.". The two looked at him as Natsu yelled,"I will became a King! The Dragon King!". "What?!" said the crowd. 

He took a deep breath as he said,"I'm going to defeat both of you here and using this power that I got from my training. Quantum Explosion!". He then made two explosions from his hands which made the two come back from it. Natsu fired an small beam at Joan knocking her glasses as he yelled,"That is from using my catchphrase right in front of me bitch!". "How petty." said a voice. "Yeah but that is my little brother for you." said a voice.

Natsu turned around to see a piece of the theater breaking as Zora stood there with Blossom and this is her first appearance not in flashback. She was wearing fashionable clothing as Zora said,"Here we are folks!". "Aye." said Blossom. "You two!" said Natsu. "The Tiger Warrior." said Blanche. "And the legendary Queen." said Minako. They smiled as Natsu said,"So why are you two here exactly and hi?". 

Blossom said,"We came here to see how the war turned out.". "But my little bro who is now taller did something awesome! It was totally worthy coming back and also Natsu, Blossom here want to see her future boyfriend even though she is three years older. She sound like a typical lovestrucked girl to me little bro." said Zora. "I didn't say that!" said Blossom. "I finished my game too." said Zora. "We're so playing that later." said Natsu. 

Zora said,"Yeah. So bro, are you ready to become a Queen or in your case King? Are you serious? A first year isn't on the same level as a second or third year.". "I hate pointless fights. Fighting is fun but this fight here is stupid beyond belief. I don't stand by to watch my friends getting hurt because that is something that a bastard would do and I won't do that!" said Natsu. Moriko looked at him as he said to the two,"I don't care what the school thinks but I'm going to be on top.". 

He took a deep breath as he said,"This school has been around for 100 years now. Akiko and the thief are right about the fire burning and I can't stop it unless someone is at the top. I will stop it for sure so I will be number one as the Dragon King!". "I see." said Zora. "You are a determined but you need to show it to use or everyone will think that you are a joke." said Blossom. "Anyone can talk big but do you have the power to do it?" said Zora who crackled her fists.

Natsu smiled as he said,"I do.". "Come at me Natsu." said Blossom. "You need to beat us both to be able prove yourself to them!" said Zora. "What? He is going to fight them both?!" said a girl. "This is the kiss of death!" said a boy. "That is hot." said Blanche. "We will get some data from this." said a girl with glasses. "This better be good." said Joan. "Natsu vs Blossom and Zora. This is going to be good." said Akiko. "An match made in heaven." said Mirako. 

Natsu said,"This is too dam good.". "Are you scared?" said Zora. "Is it that you are just talk and you have no action?" said Blossom. Natsu got serious as his fists glowed. "I am. I am going to show you my true power Zora and it is way stronger than the last time! Time to truly power up!" said Natsu. A flash happened as Natsu went into his demon/devil form. "Time for you all to learn and respect me! Natsu Ryu Xasius!" yelled Natsu. 

The crowd went back as the three got ready to fight. Natsu blocked both Blossom and Zora with his body as he yelled,"Try harder!". Zora hit the ground where Natsu stood as he jumped into the air as it broke. "Her strength is nothing else." said Minako. "Just like Akiko here." said Hinata. The girl in question smiled as Natsu ducked over Zora's kick as he yelled,"My Omega Style is of a Dragon! It is time to fly with Dragon Smashing Fang!".

He hit her with a powerful hit like a dragon's fang as she flew in the air. She recovered fast as Natsu and Zora went moving super fast as a girl said,"I can't keep up with them!". "Here is another one for you bro!" yelled Zora. Natsu dodge it as he landed a kick on her back. The punch however caused a shockwave as Zora went back as Natsu said,"I'm not an idiot! Taking you serious is the only way to win!". He sensed something as he blocked the weapon of Blossom with Dragonheart.

He went back as Blossom said,"Don't lose your focus!". The boy was blocked her attack with both the Devil Arm and Dragonheart. "She is just like a river flow." said a girl. "Yep. That is Joan's older sister after all. An expert with a weapon." said Blanche. The girl in question was pissed at that as the devil dodged Blossom's slashes as he kept dodging them. He sensed Zora as a huge explosion went off in the arena. 

Natsu stood there as his entire body was bleeding along with his clothes being shredded. His gear was still there as he said,"I expect nothing less from you two but I'm a different level than you. Lets see if I can get a recharge.". His wounds healed as Blossom said,"We're about to reach the end with you Natsu." said Blossom. "This is so much fun! Lets do this Natsu!" said Zora. "This is going to be good!" said Akiko. "Show me Natsu." said Joan.

The two older women rushed toward Natsu as Zora yelled,"We're coming Natsu!". He stood there as he took a hit from Zora head on as he yelled,"That was nothing at all!", Blossom kicked him as he said,"Did a fly just hit me or what?!". The two went back as Natsu's power was changing. "The air is changing." said Zora. "He is getting powered up as he would say." said Blossom. "Ready Blossom because it is good time." said Zora. "Right." said Blossom.

Natsu roared,"I went through hell and I came back with a goal of being the strongest and I won't let any one of my masters down! Time to clear my mind and have a silent and serene heart! It is time to show you my power ladies! This is the power of the Dragon King!". "Fine! You are going so down Nat-Chan!" yelled Zora. "We will show you the same force that you provided us with so it is time to fight!" yelled Blossom.

Zora yelled,"Dragon Extermination Tiger's Smash!". She had a strong punch coming up as Blossom yelled,"Divine Outburst of the Savage Master!". Natsu looked up to see the spirit form of a dragon aka Blossom and a tiger aka Zora as he thought,"I need to show them my power!". "TIME TO USE MY POWERFUL PHOENIX ARTS NOW! RIPPER OF THE UNIVERSE, DRAGON KING EXPLOSION BLADE, AND THE FINAL ONE! BIG BANG SMASH!" roared Natsu.

Yes. That was on purpose. A phoenix appeared along with the dragon and tiger as a attack used by Bob which made you feel like you were in the heart of a dragon and a attack which caused a huge impact appeared from the devil as the crowd was blown back from it. Both Blossom and Zora were tired as Natsu smirked. The ground was cut down into seven pieces as Natsu said,"I'm Powered up now so who is next?".

A girl said,"Natsu is amazing.". "Wow. He was holding back." said Joan who smiled. "That is my Nat-Chan for you." said Akiko. "He put a huge mark into history! This will be here forever Natsu so you did it!" said Moriko. Natsu went back to normal as Zora said,"This is so cool and it is just like that one move.". "It was split into seven pieces?!" said Blossom. "He got us good Blossom. I mean he is just getting started right?" said Zora.

Natsu smiled as he said,"I am.". "Okay! You may have beat us but you better not to lose anyone else so you got this in the bag!" said Zora. "We will be there for you no matter what Dragon King!" said Blossom. Natsu stood up as he made something out of his fist which said,"Dragon King!". The two women smiled at him as Natsu smirked. "He is going to be a king?" said a girl. "This is going to be a lot of fun." said a boy. 

A glasses girl said,"We got a lot of data from this unexpected fight. We need some more on him to find a flaw.". "I'm fired up now." said Blanche. Joan was silent and then she said,"We need to have another meeting so we will have one in ten.". "Yes!" said the army. "Stay here. I'm going to say hi to Blossom and Zora." said Akiko. "You did hear what he said right? He isn't going to stop until he is at the top." said Minako. 

Akiko said,"Who cares? If he is the strongest male, I will be the strongest female and that will make me ready to be his girlfriend. I like that idea a lot.". She walked over to the two older one as she said to them,"Hey you bastards!". "Oh. It is Aki-Chan!" said Zora. "That is you." said Akiko. "That is so over now." said Natsu. He sighed as he saw Kenta, Link, and Star running toward him. They were so happy so they attacked him knocking him down. 

He got up as he heard,"You did it Natsu!". Natsu turned around to see Moriko with her left hand in the place of the right shoulder as she said,"You got them in fear of you and hell, I think you got them to fall for you.". "Moriko!" said Natsu. He walked over to her as he said,"Do you want me to heal you Moriko?". "Nah. I need to get stronger from this but my flag won't be flying for a while. I need to be away from the front line for a while." said Moriko. 

Natsu grabbed it as he held it with the help of Kenta, Link, and Star. "We are going to do it for you. I know that you will be to normal soon so I'm going to do it right you guys!?" said Natsu. "You got it in the bag Natsu. I know that you are going to be a great king and you got me on your side." said the captain. The two shook hands as they heard,"You are going down Akiko!". "Bring it!" said another voice.

Natsu saw Akiko and Zora fighting as Zora yelled,"I'm Nat-Chan's older sister!". "No! I want to be his girlfriend!" yelled Akiko. "He already has one!" said Zora. "I'll defeat her!" said Akiko. The two were fighting as Blossom said,"Can you stop them?". "No way in hell! I think I would be a dead man to say the least!" said Natsu. "You are so funny Natsu!" said Moriko. She started laughing as the war ended with the fighting over for now.

Next time,
Natsu returns back to school on a good note. He sees his old friends again and they tell him about the order here at the school plus we learn about the Star Carnival coming up! This and more next time on Soul!      

No comments:

Post a Comment