Friday, February 5, 2016

Soul Episode 71 A new Skeleton.


A/N: This is the final episode in the Underworld before we go back to Star Valley and Episode 13 which is coming. I know that I rushed the ending but here is the gist of it. Natsu can now fully use his brain and he has a mode called Slayer which allows Natsu to use his full potential and kill anything that he finds bad. I know that the myth of using only 10% of the brain isn't real but in this story, it is. I know that it makes no sense but it just does. Sorry about forgetting introducing Soventh, the Dragon Champion. He will have a bigger role in this episode and not by a lot. Lets begin in Natsu's bed where he is out cold from him using Slayer.

The next day. In Natsu's bed, the boy was currently resting with several things put inside his boneless body which had his vital organs being held in their place by one of Ling's spells so he wouldn't die at all. Ryder was in the room looking at Natsu who was sleeping. The very old Soul looked at the gifts for his training. Three gifts stuck out to him. The other gifts were books and clothes plus some other stuff in there.

A suit from Monica known as the Starlight Sanctuary which has the ability to turn into other clothes at the user command. It also has abilities like a mech suit. The second thing was a grimoire known as Valhalla Starlight. It will allow Natsu to fully understand the secrets of the universe along with the normal effect of a grimoire. Those two are going to be very helpful for Natsu if he wakes up which if you know this story, he will.

The last thing Arondite which is a powerful sword that can cut through anything in its user way. It is made out of the power of all of the gods in the world and the power is being contained by Iridium. It may be his strongest weapon in his arsenal of weapons which includes Ashrune, Comet, Gladius and Knightfall. So yeah, it may be super overpowered. Natsu's gear was currently on a desk nearby since his body is well without a skeleton.

Ryder was in Natsu's room keeping an eye on him because Bob was working on a way to fix this with his help. Ryder looked at the roof as he said,"I ruined your life kid. You know that I'm sorry right? I know that you can hear me but I needed to at least say it in your area. I want you to be stronger than Kouta who is on a way different level than you. You had a great life ahead of you and I screwed you over because I thought I was helping you.". 

He heard,"It isn't your fault at all Ryder. It is mine.". Ryder saw that Natsu was awake as he said and he was shocked,"You're awake?!". "I've to thank both Asteral and Thera for me even talking. So I am only half of the man or not that I was." said Natsu. "You aren't mad at me Natsu?! I mean I put you in this bed without your bones. I mean I thought you would hate my guts like you do with your former sister." said Ryder.

"Why? I mean you did something wrong. We may have super powers but we still mistakes. You were doing something that  was going to help me in my ability to use only 10 percent of my brain only. I guess my goal of getting stronger blinded me and you are way better than Reva any day of the week Ryder." said Natsu. He got up and he said,"I feel like I'm like plastic and I don't feel fantastic at all so yeah.".

Ryder said,"So are you able to use your powers? I have seen a lot of stuff in my time but every single thing about you is weird. You're what I call a medical mystery.". The boy tried to form a fist but it turned into a giant cartoon like fist. "I think I did it Ryder but I'm not so sure." said Natsu. "Well, I think you being awake is good enough to me. Bob will be back with your new skeleton." said Ryder who was lost.

Natsu said,"New skeleton? I thought you get only one.". "Yeah but we are making sure that you will be able to use Slayer again and without the cost of losing the bones again." said Ryder. "Ah. This new skeleton built using magic or science or both on complete unison?" said Natsu. "The third option. It'll also give you some new tricks in your arsenal." said Ryder. "That sounds freaking sweet." said Natsu who smiled.

Bob came back in the room holding a skeleton in his arms. "Natsu. You are awake." said Bob. "Yeah he got up early." said Ryder. "So what is my new bag of bones made out of Bob? It looks so cool to say the least." said Natsu who examined it. "It is made out of magic combined with metals. Do you wish to know them?" said Bob. "Yes. So how is this thing getting in my body to begin with? I mean it makes no sense." said Natsu.

Ryder said,"Natsu. This is the combination of the metals Adamantine, Chronotron, Draynor which is a strong metal which is on the same level as Inconel, Steel, Titanium, and Tungsten in one metal to say the very least, Inconel, Iridium, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, Plutonium, Promethium, Steel, Titanium Alloy, Titanium, Tungsten, and Zaskite in one.". "So cool." said Natsu. "Are you ready for surgery?" said Bob.

Natsu said,"That explains it. Okay, lets begin already.". Ryder made gloves appear as he said,"I think it is takes a normal doctor a long time to put in a new bone but you got yourself a expert doctor here to say the least. Lets begin.". Two hours later, Natsu looked at his new bones which were in him as he said,"Awesome.". He was wearing the suit that Monica gave him which turned into a normal outfit for Natsu.

He was wearing all of his gear along with Visalth who was happy to see Natsu back to normal and he had Valhalla Starlight in his right hand. "Yeah. It is awesome. We are going to enjoy the castle. Your father wanted you to meet the other apprentices of the Five Dragons." said Ryder. "Have fun Natsu. I hope you turned out to be a stronger Soul because of this." said Bob. The two were gone as Natsu left the room.

Visalth said,"So do you feel different now? I mean you can use your entire brain now.". "Not really. I am still the normal Natsu. So do you sense something stronger coming toward us?" said Natsu. "Yes and he is an old friend of mine." said Visalth. The two saw a man walking toward them. He had long sliver hair and emerald green eyes. He was wearing a sliver suit and he was tall. "It is nice to finally meet you Natsu. My name is Sorventh, the Dragon Champion." said Sorventh.

Natsu said,"It is nice to meet you.". The man looked at the Devil Arm as he started laughing. "I still can't believe that you got yourself in there." said Sorventh. "Shut up Sorventh. Are you here to train this idiot here?" said Visalth. "I thought we were friends now." said Natsu. "His way of showing his affection toward others is calling them names. Yes. I came here for that reason plus the other two who have dragons in them." said Sorventh,

Natsu said,"There are others?". "Yes Natsu. It is Kolinth, the Dragon Knight who is in something called the Dragon Spaulders and Nevalth, the Dragon Queen who is in something called the Dragon Greaves." said Visalth. "The Dragon Queen and Visalth here are old friends and they are lovers. It was hot back then." said Sorventh. Visalth tried to attack him but he was dragging Natsu along who said,"Fun.".  

Later. Natsu freed himself to go out to the garden to hopefully get some mediation in because thanks to Daichi, he learned that it is pretty soothing. He found the garden to see Riku doing the same thing as he was going to do. Natsu walked over to him as he said,"Hey pops.". The king opened his eyes as he said,"It is good to see you moving again Natsu. So have you met the other apprentices yet?". The boy sighed as he said,"I can't find them or my friends.".

Riku said,"Well, the apprentices have been waiting for you for a while now my son. They are really good at waiting and Akane, Ella, and Rain went to go training.". "Why do they get to train early?! I don't." said Natsu. "To protect you my boy. The kindness that you have is your weakness. I would never say to get rid of it because that is you Natsu." said Riku. "I see. So why are you in the garden in the first place? Is something going on? You can talk with me about it dad." said Natsu. 

Riku said,"You have sensed that the Underworld is well hell right now. I need to find a way for all to be happy and healthy.". "I know a way dad. The UN back on Earth." said Natsu. "Huh?" said Riku. "I want to see you all more and I know that my siblings would love to see me happy. The Protectors will but in but screw them." said Natsu. "A simple mind Natsu." said Riku. "Yeah but I know that you are a great king so do you want to mediate with me?" said Natsu. "Yes. I would." said Riku.

Natsu sat with his father as he said,"So where am I training?". "In the dimension known as Cosmos which is very different than Earth." said Riku. "Do you mind telling me dad?" said Natsu. "Sure. You want to know it. It is the ultimate test of endurance to get stronger and controlling your inner power so yeah. It is going to be intense five days." said Riku. "Five days? I told everyone that I was going to be here for two weeks." said Natsu.

Riku said,"That was the plan but you can use the full power of your brain now so we had to change it up. A single day in Cosmos is ten years but it will be a single day on Earth. You are going to do it my boy.". "I will plus my training with Mario is going to be awesome for sure. So are you ready to empty the mind and bring in peace into it." said Natsu. "Yes. You are so my son." said Riku. "And you are my awesome dad." said Natsu.

After a father and son mediation session which took about an hour tops, Natsu went looking for the apprentices of the Five Dragons. He found their location which involved like an arena as Natsu said to himself,"I hope the love of gods that are in here. I don't want to do another fashion show with my mom again.". He shivered as he walked into the arena. He sensed something as he jumped into the air dodging two ki blasts.

He heard,"I guess you really have Astral.". Natsu saw six people standing there and two of them had tails like Amy which stuck out. One of them was a boy with blond hair and green eyes, one was a boy who had blond hair and gray eyes, one was a girl with white fur or hair and azure eyes, one was a girl with gold fur or hair and green eyes, one was a girl with blond hair and blue eyes, and the final one was a boy with black and gray hair and sliver eyes.

Natsu said,"I'm guessing that you are the apprentices or I won't show you any mercy for invading my kingdom.". He made Ashrune appear as the boy with gray eyes said,"Don't hurt us! We are friends of yours Natsu! My name is Soran Chainsaw!". He made his eyes glow as Natsu froze in place and time which shocked him. "Soran. He just getting ready to attack using a sword made by Vargas. My name is Lee Wilson and I'm the apprentice of the Strength Dragon." said Lee.

Natsu said,"Sup. You guys can come down here. I don't bite.". The six walked down there as Soran hid behind the small cat girl who said,"Be a man.". "Don't been mean to Soran Keiko. My name is Suzaku aka Keiko's older sister and we are both the apprentice of the Speed Dragon." said Suzaku who smiled at Natsu. "And are the final two the ones who have dragons inside of them? I mean my Devil Arm is acting up." said Natsu.  

The Devil Arm was out and Natsu's new toy from Monica modified to fit him as Natsu thought,"This is great.". The boy with the mixture colored hair said,"That would be me and my sister Tora. My name is Osamu Miyake. I have the Dragon Spaulders which has the Dragon Knight Kolvinth inside of it. My sister has the Dragon Queen Nevalth inside of the Dragon Greaves. It is nice to finally meet you Natsu.".

He shook Natsu's right hand and Visalth said,"Hey Kolvinth! Have you been helping the boy?". The armor spoke as it said,"Yeah. So are you doing the same with Natsu?". "Not really. This idiot here is a pain in my ass." said Visalth. "I love you too Visalth. So Soran, may I ask something?" said Natsu who looked at him. He was currently wearing girls clothing as Keiko said,"Is it about his dress? He likes girls clothing.".

Natsu said,"Yes. Did my mom have something to do with it?". "How did you know about the queen making Soran dress up as a girl?" said Suzaku. "I think Natsu knows his mother pretty well. So what do you want to do leader?" said Lee. "Leader? You're talking about me right?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I mean you are the son of the Underworld King. I think you make a good leader Natsu so don't doubt yourself." said Osamu.

Natsu said,"Wasn't doubting myself Osamu but thanks for your support. So what do you guys want to do with me first? I got nothing to do because my girlfriend and best friend are busy training without me.". "Someone is sad about it." said Suzaku. "Yeah." said Tora. "I think we can go to the woods for a camping trip." said Lee. "Camping? That sounds really scary." said Soran. He then hided in a box which did appear from nowhere.

Keiko said,"Don't ask Natsu. I'm up for the trip.". "So lets go then. I have another question. Can you and your sister hid your cat like appendages?" said Natsu. "We can but why do you ask?" said Suzaku who hid her cat ears and tail. "I know a girl who is like you two and I was curious." said Natsu. "Her name is Amy Ramos." said Lee. "You studied Natsu's life too long Lee." said Tora. "Lets go already to the woods." said Osamu.

Later, the seven were in the woods. Natsu looked at Lee who carrying all of the camping surprise by himself. "His strength comes from training with Yoko." said Keiko. "I figure that out Keiko. So why is Soran still in his box which is moving around?" said Natsu. The boy was in his box as Suzaku said to Natsu,"He can use magic and he is really shy like super shy. I think it comes from his past. He is the son of a fallen angel and vampire.".

Osamu said,"He is scared of you Natsu. He isn't used to new people and it takes him a very long time to do it.". "It may because of his Time powers." said Tora. "Time?" said Natsu. "His power is hard to control." said Lee. "Ah. Do you think I could help? I mean my blood must be helpful for him right? I could be wrong." said Natsu. The box moved an extreme amount forward as Osamu said,"He isn't at all good with drinking blood.". "Amen to that." said Natsu.

Natsu was sitting across from the box contained Soran who was playing video games inside of his box as Natsu said,"So are you going to come out?". He was quiet as Natsu said,"You really shouldn't have gone out for firewood.". Keiko and Suzaku went to go get food, Lee, Osamu, and Tora were on the lookout for firewood, and that left Natsu with Soran who ignored him. "So are you scared of me Soran? I don't bite." said Natsu.

Soran said,"A little. So why are you trying to talk with me?". "You are my friend and I want to know you. Lee, I know a lot more than I want too." said Natsu. "Lee does talk a lot so are you scared of the training?" said Soran. "A little. I asked to be trained like nothing else so yeah. This was my fault to say the least but I'm not scared of that. I guess you are scared of people." said Natsu. "Well, I am the son of a fallen angel and vampire. I was bullied by everyone growing up." said Soran.

Natsu said,"Well to me, you are Soran Chainsaw to me and nothing else. So can you please come out of the box? I mean you are my friend and I know that you must scared about your power. Don't worry about the time thing. I can control it.". The box opened up as Soran stuck his head. "This is a start so lets be friends." said Natsu. Soran nodded as he said,"You are nice just like the king and the others in the Underworld King's children army.".

Natsu thought,"Dad has a child army? I did not see that coming.". Natsu sensed something as he said to Soran,"Soran. I need you to hide in your box. I sense people who aren't our friends.". The boy hide as Natsu sighed. Natsu saw three things coming toward him as he made ice appearing in his hands. "I will hurt you if you don't come out right now." said Natsu. The three came out as Natsu said,"Wow. I didn't see that coming.".

A wolf like monster stood there with a dinosaur/dragon monster plus a mixture of a dragon, devil, god, and beast. "My name is Luna Solar, my reptile friend here is Draco Magma, and this little guy here is Kenta. He is a Dragearrucs which is a dragon, devil, god, and beast (All Animals) hybrid. I am a girl by the way." said Luna aka the wolf. "I figure that out Luna. So why are you here?" said Natsu. "You and your power is impressive so we had to meet you." said Draco.

Natsu said,"Well sup. So does this guy talk?". "He is still very young so no." said Luna. Natsu petted Kenta's head as he said,'Well. It is very nice to meet you.". He bit Natsu's left arm as Draco said."He isn't a fan of people touching him.". Natsu's arm was bleeding as he said,"Nah. I'm good. So do you think you can come out Soran? They don't bite except for Kenta.". Kenta growled as Luna said,"He isn't making fun of you.".

Soran said from the box,"Are you sure about that Natsu?". "We won't." said Draco. The boy stuck his head as Natsu felt the boy hiding behind him. "He is shy just like Kenta." said Natsu. Kenta growled as both Draco and Luna said,"You aren't helping his mood about you Natsu.". "I know but I still like you even though you don't like me." said Natsu. The beast sighed as Soran said,"So when are the others coming back?".

Natsu shrugged as he said,"No clue.". "You could sense them." said Luna. "Meh." said Natsu. "You are lazy." said Draco. "I prefer the term not active." said Natsu. The beast sighed as Soran noticing that something coming toward them and fast. "Hey you guys." said Soran. "What is it talking box? I want to know how you work." said Draco. "What is it Soran?" said Natsu. "I see two bears plus the Crois coming toward us." said Soran.

Natsu got serious as he said,"Get behind me all of you.". The three animals went behind Natsu along with Soran as the two bears stood there. The smaller one looked to be a little taller than Star and the other one was taller. The taller one roared as Natsu said,"I see. You two were attacked by the Crois so can you two fight?". The smaller one roared as Natsu said,"I know that you can fight little guy but let me show you my power but you can protect those four.".

The cub nodded as Natsu got ready to fight as hundred Crois went toward him and he looked at them causing them to freeze in place. "Wow. That is so cool." said the group. The cub was amazed by the boy as Natsu noticed that one of them survived as he walked toward them. It looked like to be a little child as Kenta went in front of it. "I'm not going to hurt it Kenta. I just wanted to talk with it. I mean I like people who can resist the crowd." said Natsu.

Kenta kept an eye on him as Natsu said,"So do you understand me?". The Crois nodded as Natsu said with a smile,"I see. You want to join up with me to stop your brothers and sisters. I'm guessing that you want to join me too Arthur.". The cub pounded his chest as the taller bear sighed. "Don't worry mamma bear Ursa. You can come too." said Natsu. "I can't believe his pure strength and kindness." said Soran. "It is called my weakness aka my kindness." said Natsu.

Keiko, Lee, Osamu, Suzaku, and Tora came back as they were shocked to see that Soran was out of his box plus Arthur, Draco, Kenta, Luna, Ursa, and the Crois resting in his lap. "Sup you guys. This Crois is a good guy and I'm calling it Link. Like it?" said Natsu. The Crois nodded as it turned into a cute puppy as Soran said,"So lets celebrate!". "Right." said the five. The five joined the group as they had a camping moment.

Next Time,
Natsu returns back to Star Valley way stronger and with new tricks and skills to show off for his school as the school is going nuts when he comes back on October 14.

Cosmos. A dimension where time operates on a different way. An example of this is that a day on Earth would be twenty years inside of Cosmos. To the people in there however, it feel likes it has been two years. It is the test of endurance to get stronger, to protect something important, and learn how to control your power. Natsu goes there for a century which doesn’t age him like it would on Earth because it was only five days that he was in there. It also gives the child to grow an extra 6 inches.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Soran Backridge/Chainsaw. Boy who looks like a girl, the son of Axel Barkridge, one of the Underworld King’s Children, and a member of the Dragon Force. Blond. Gray. 5 foot 6. O. Cancer. July 21. Boxes, wearing girls clothing, anime, manga, video games, maid cafes, internet cafe, the fellow children of the Underworld King, Xalvador Adachi, and Arcanus Maleficum. Social situations, teasing, and bullying.
Lee Wilson. 15 years old. One of the Underworld Kingdom’s strongest warriors, one of the Underworld King’s Children, and a member of the Dragon Force. Blond. Green. 5 foot 10. A. Cancer. June 27. Girls, swordsmanship, friendship, fighting, training, monsters, the fellow children of the Underworld King, Kairos, and Natsu. The Church.
Keiko. 15 years old. One of the Underworld King’s Children, A Dragon Force member, and younger sister to Keiko and Nyoko. White. Azure. 5 foot 3. AB. Gemini. June 20. Milk, yarn, playing, her older sister, her friends, the fellow children of the Underworld King, eating, Dirge, sports, and sleeping. Her older brother, bad smells, and perverts.
Suzaku. 17 years old. One of the Underworld King’s Children, a Dragon Force member, older sister to Keiko, and younger brother to Nyoko. Gold. Green. 6 foot 4. A. Leo.  August 17. Milk, yarn, playing, her younger sister, her friends, the fellow children of the Underworld King, cooking, fashion, Dirge, and shopping. Her older brother, water, and monsters.
Nevalth. 1997 years old. The Dragon Queen. 75 foot 11. A. August 8. Leo. The Underworld King, Tora, dragons, Kolvinth, Visalth, Sorventh, friendship, and humans. Anyone who hurts her friends and wizards.
Tora Miyake. 16 years old. One of the Underworld King’s Children, A Dragon Force member, and younger sister to Araya and Osamu. Black. Blue. 5 foot 7. B. Cancer. July 10. Shopping, fashion, cooking, training, her older brother, the fellow children of the Underworld King, Nevalth, dragons, and Morena. Death, people who hurt her friends, ghosts, her older sister, and science.
Kolvinth. 1998 years old. A Dragon Knight. White Scales. Blue. 76 foot 1. O. Gemini. June 17. Fighting, friendship, the Underworld King, Nevalth, Visalth, Sorventh, and Osamu. Anyone who hurts his friends or his master.
Osamu Miyake. 18 years old. One of the Underworld King’s Children, A Dragon Force member, the older brother to Tora, and the younger brother to Araya. Black and Gray. Silver. 6 foot 6. A. Capricorn. December 29. Eating, fighting, training, sleeping, his sister, the fellow children of the Underworld King, Kolvinth, dragons, and Morena. Death, people who hurt his sister, insects, his older sister, and lectures.
Luna Solar. 17 years old. A Moon Venture Wolf. White and Navy Blue. Brown. 3 foot 11. AB. Pisces. May 27. Draco, the moon, getting stronger, and cooking. Death and losing someone close to her.
Draco Magma. 18 years old. A Dracorex. Orange. Red. 4 foot 2. O. Cancer. July 17. Luna, fire, magma, life, energy, and getting stronger. Death, change, and losing people close to him.
Kenta. 0 years old. A young Dragearrucs which is a Dragon, Devil, God, and Beast (All Animals) Hybrid. Black. Gray. 2 foot. O. Leo. July 30. A loyal master, friendship, cooking, training, fighting, and sleeping. Mean people and hunters.
Arthur. 5 in human years. Brown. Blue. 1 foot 2. A. Eating, training, fighting, cooking, sleeping, and his family. Hunters and others. A hybrid of several different bears aka a Panda and Grizzly Bear.
Ursa. 30 in human years. Black and White. Blue. 8 foot. A. Eating, training, fighting, cooking, sleeping, and her family. Hunters and others. A Grizzly Bear.
Link. 0 months ago. Black. Red. 1 foot 6. O. Eating darkness, playing, sleeping, fighting, and having a friend. The other Crois.

No comments:

Post a Comment