Friday, January 29, 2016

Soul Episode 69 Days in the Underworld.


A/N: We are in the Underworld or Hell. It could be either or but in this world, it is the Underworld because I think I said that Hell is racist or something like that. I could be wrong about that but I'm only human. So I think it may be three episodes. I may be a liar because I just learned about how many characters that I have planned for this. So ignore past me. I'm forgetful and a liar along with the last couple of episodes being long. Lets begin in Natsu's bed in the underworld kingdom.  

Natsu woke up as he saw the maids of the Underworld Kingdom standing there as they were wearing super alluring outfits thanks to the queen. She is a very queen. "Good morning your highness." said the maids in unison. "It is nice to be in this bed. I love it but I'm hating my interesting night gear due to the fact that I don't want to be Sora." said Natsu. He got out of the bed as the maids got closer to him as he said,"Um ladies. Remember what Ling told you.".

They went back due to Natsu's contract with Hyperion as Natsu stood there. He was wearing a blue shirt with jeans as he said,"I will get myself to the kitchen for breakfast so you go wake up my guests for me.". "Yes Master." said the maids. They were gone as he heard,"I guess someone one is liking be in charge.". Natsu saw Kari sitting on his nightstand as Natsu said,"Kari. I'm the one who usually gets bossed around so how are you guys adjusting?".

Kari said,"It is nice here but I miss Earth.". "I do too but this is for me not blowing up in the area. It is supposed to be a giant explosion and I don't want to be a bad guy." said Natsu. "You aren't going to be like what Tatsu says." said Kari. "So is he?" said Natsu. "Your son from a different line like the other ones are on Earth Natsu." said a voice. The two saw Ling standing there as he said,"Welcome back to the Underworld your highness.".

Natsu sighed as he said,"I must have told you this a thousand times. You can me by my first name. It is just like with my dad.". "I know that but I know you as the prince more than a boy who is from the Earth. Now, should I take you to breakfast?" said Ling. "You really have no say in the matter. The spirits and I will be enjoying our meal so good luck Natsu." said Kari. She was gone as Natsu said,"I think we should go Ling.". 

Natsu was leaded to the main dining room which he had the location of it in his mind from the last visit but Ling didn't let him out of his sight. He was wearing his normal gear such as the watches and card which can work in a place where magic is used so this area works. "So do you not trust me or something?" said Natsu. "If I wasn't loyal to the king, I would be to his next of kin. I am like a butter in a sense." said Ling.

"So did you burn your face while serving soup to my day? I mean you are a butler." said Natsu. Ling said,"Are you trying to be funny your highness?". "I think that the art of humor can make anything better except for math tests. It can be pretty boring." said Natsu. "I see then. Well, I need to by Lacy's side. Good luck with your mother." said Ling. The Sorcerer was gone as Natsu opened the door to the dinning hall.

He saw a giant amount of food along with his parents as one of the butlers in the room carried him to his seat. "So did you let the maids give you a good time?" said Asuna. "You do know I'm under the Soul Evaluation right mom?" said Natsu. Riku said,"Your mother is well known for forgetting stuff. You get used to it over time.". "So when are we training? I am ready for anything dad. Bring on the pain because I'm ready for anything." said Natsu.

"You do know that your training doesn't start till Monday right son?" said Riku. Natsu sulked as he said,"If I didn't need to eat to keep my power at a certain level, I wouldn't be eating this really good food.". "Our chefs learned from the master of cooking. He lives in the kingdom and he is a Phantom under the contact of Riku." said Asuna. Natsu said,"Could I meet him and does he accept some good looking apprentices that can work part time?". 

Riku said,"I know that you had to learn how to cook because Reva left for the army around the time that you were 7. She was 16 years old and stationed nearby but she was always busy and didn't give you the time of day. You had to take care of them didn't you?". "Yeah. Lets not talk about her. What did you do to my female friends mom?" said Natsu. "Oh nothing." said Asuna. 'Yeah. You're lying to us." said the men.

Asuna pouted as she said,"You two are no fun. I had my maids get them ready for the party tonight to celebrate your return to the Underworld Kingdom.". "I came here earlier." said Natsu. "We took you from Earth Natsu. It is a huge difference." said Riku. "Ah. So should I get ready too?" said Natsu. "I think you would know that girls need a lot of time to get ready for a party. You should go explore the kingdom that you are going to rule with one of them right?" said Asuna.

Natsu said,"I guess so but I'm not thinking about marriage yet.". "What if I told you that you were engaged to Lucia?" said Riku. "I would murder the person who thought that was a good idea and I'll kill you." said Natsu with a dark aura. "I guess you don't like marriage." said Asuna. Natsu was eating as Riku said,"He is still a child honey. Have fun today and enjoy yourself son.". "Okay dad and I am serious about the marriage thing." said Natsu.

Natsu was walking around the kingdom as he thought,"Marriage at my age? I mean I may be a prince but I am a student first.". He saw that everyone was staring at him as he whispered under his breath,"I think you should take a picture. You should remember the prince of the Underworld Kingdom.". The crowd started talking pictures as Natsu said,"So did I just control a mob of Underworld people with my voice? That's mc cool I guess.".

He hid in a alleyway as he was hiding from his fan girls. Hyperion appeared as a bat as he said,"So I guess that mob of fan girls isn't helping.". "Yeah. So how are things at the castle?" said Natsu. "Both Akane and Rain are wondering where you are." said Hyperion. "I think just check the internet and you can find me for sure." said Natsu. "So are you smelling that amazing smell?" said Hyperion. "My sense of smell is gone." said Natsu.

Hyperion said,"Use Slade. It can be used as a thing to help you smell. Eros and Sirius are fighting so I think getting info out of them is a bad thing.". "Gotcha." said Natsu. He used the power as Hyperion said,"So do you smell it?". Natsu was drooling as he said,"My gods. That is a heavenly smell or here it would be a hellish smell?". "I don't know but clean up." said Hyperion. Natsu wiped the drool as he followed the bat out to a little restaurant. The two walked inside. 

It had the feel of an Japanese, Italian and Spanish restaurant in one. "Wow. It looks amazing. So what do you think about it?" said Hyperion. He noticed that there was a dust cloud version of Natsu as the Phantom sighed. He looked for Natsu who was holding a menu with a bib as he said,"They got every food on the planet here Hyperion. So is there anyone else who wants to join us for Lunch?". "It isn't even close to Lunch." said Hyperion.

He turned into the child version as Natsu said,"To me, lunch is all of the time.". "Ah. So do you think we get a discount here?" said Hyperion. "I hope we do man." said Natsu. The two sat there as the two were hungry. "So do you sense anyone in here but us?" said Hyperion. "Yeah. It is in the kitchen and I'm hungry." said Natsu. The two walked back there as they saw that a hurricane went through here as a man was on the floor.

Natsu rushed over to him as he said,"A customer. Let me get you and your friend some food.". The man was covered in bruises as Natsu said,"No way in the Underworld that I'm letting you move right now mister. Hyperion, can you get me these ingredients?". He held a list as Hyperion said,"Will do. I will be done in a flash.". He flew off as the chef said,"Who are you?". "My friends call me Natsu but in Le Devil, the name is Cooking Dragon!" said Natsu.

The chef was sitting in a booth as Natsu was cooking. He was in the zone as he was using his Powers to grab ingredients without looking. Hyperion was watching this as he thought,"So is this the Power Way or what?". Natsu finished as he held a pot with some extra arms as he said,"Get ready to enjoy the cooking of the Cooking Dragon.". The chef saw Natsu pouring the contents of the pot into three bowls with one being bigger for him.

It was soup as Natsu said,"Now enjoy.". The three started drinking it as Hyperion felt stronger as he said,"What is this amazing food?". "It is the Power Up Soul. You knew that I had my body currently in shambles. You are a smart kid." said the chef. "Thanks. My name is Natsu Xasius and this is my Phantom Hyperion." said Natsu. 'Sup." said Hyperion. "I see. My name is Mario and I'm the master of cooking." said Mario.

He had a smile on his face as his green eyes shined brightly. "Wow. So what do you think of my food Mario?" said Natsu. "It is good and I know under my training. It could be better." said Mario. "So are you accepting him as an apprentice? He would love that." said Hyperion. "I am and when you have some free time after your training, I'm taking you to cook so are you up for cooking for some orphans with me?" said Mario. 'Sure!" said Natsu. The two shook hands.

Natsu was later walking with Akane and Rain who were talking. "I can't believe that I've to train on my day off when I could be cooking with Mario right now." said Natsu. "You said that you're going to train me and I want to borrow you is that a problem?" said Rain. She grabbed his hand as she said to Akane,"I mean I'm his boyfriend after all and if I do good, you may give me a kiss right?". "She is totally jealous but I love this Rain too." thought Natsu.

Akane said,"Hey Natsu. Do you remember that one time?". "When we destroy the teacher's lounge by using Cole's anger. It was pretty funny to be honest with you all. I wonder how he is doing. He would hate the heat down here." said Natsu. "I still can't believe the weather down here." said Rain. "Yeah. I thought I saw it snowing earlier." said Akane. "My mom told me that the Underworld decide what it wants. The weatherman would hate it here." said Natsu.

The three got into an empty area with a mountain side nearby. Natsu stood there as he said,"So are you two ready to begin the training of the Power Way?". "Is that the thing that you defeated both the Martial Arts Queen and Tiger Warrior with?" said Akane. "Shabingo Akane. Time to see how you two against this. Stone Typhoon!" said Natsu. Several stones flew in the air as Natsu said,"Your test is to defeat them using your magic and Power.". 

He launched them at the girls as Akane said,"I got this Rain! Watch me as I burned them away!". The girl made a huge wave of fire as the rocks went right through it. Akane dodge it as they flew back to Natsu who said,"I can control them Akane so burning them isn't going to win. I know how you two could defeat it but you need to work together. I mean the body and the mind have to be in sync to be used and that is the Power Way.". 

Rain held some of the rocks which Natsu threw at them as she said,"Akane. You and I should use the fire and ice combo.". Natsu raised an eyebrow as Akane said,"Sure but we are still rivals for Natsu. It will be a blood bath.". She threw a fire ball at the rocks as Rain froze the rocks which broke as Natsu held the rest of them. He placed them down as he said,"You used teamwork to defeat my rocks. I am impressed.". 

He sat down as he levitated up to the top of the ridge as he said,"Test two. You two have the skill in working order but next is the body and heart at once. Lets see how you do against them.". His eyes glowed as several things appeared. One was a haunted house that was alive as Akane noticed that Rain was shaking. "She is scared of horror because of Dana." said Natsu. Akane noticed a giant spider as Natsu said,"Her name is Betsy. Ain't so sweet?". 

He sicked the two on them as Akane said,"Are you ready Rain?!". Rain was quiet as Natsu thought,"I guess the girl is frozen in fear. I wonder if they can work together like this. If things get out of control out there, I'll stop them.". Akane made a fire wall which the two passed right through as Akane yelled to Rain,"Rain! I need your help!". Rain said,"Okay. I'll try.". She put her hands to the ground as she said,"Glacier!".

Several ice spikes came out of the ground as Akane said,"I thought your Power was Gravity.". "It is but my dad taught me how to use Ice and Light just in case a pervert attacks me. He is an super major overprotective parent." said Rain. "You can say that again." said Natsu who was playing a ball that he made. The two monsters smashed their way through the ice as Akane said,"Inferno Flame!". The fire burned the monsters as Rain made a giant blast of light.

The two were gone as Natsu said,"Good you two. Okay, lets begin test three which is the test of Heart and it is the hardest part to master!". He jumped down there as he kissed them both. Natsu (Rain) said to Akane(Natsu),"Why did you kiss her? Are you forgetting about your condition?!". She kissed him as Natsu said,"I did that to see if you two could handle be in each other bodies. This is the test of the heart after all.".

Rain (Akane) said,"So what are you testing on the Heart?". "Hit me with your best shot." said Natsu who got ready. "Are you serious?!" said the two. "Dead serious. You need to fight with your heart so you can defeat anyone in your way for love. You may be friends with her but what you want should be enough. I still want you to be friends but if you want me, you got to fight for me so hit me with your ..." said Natsu.

He dodge a ball of fire and ice as the girls said,"Fine. We will.". Natsu held Gladius as he slashed the air in front of the girls who kissed to be back in their bodies. The slash destroy the trees behind them as he said,"My sword has the power of a nuclear bomb so do you honestly think you can stop me? I'm not going easy on you.". The two girls attacked him as Natsu said,"I'm powered up now.". Their fight went on for ten minutes before Natsu won.

Later. Akane and Rain were nursing their wounds as Natsu was cooking some lunch. "Wow. He just schooled us. He hasn't even started his training yet and he is already so strong." said Akane. "I guess we should have tried to stop his movement first due to that being his Achilles's Heel. I'm right?" said Rain. "That isn't it. If you two happened to freeze me in place, I have other ways of breaking out of ice. You should trust me. I'm a master of that." said Natsu. 

Akane said,"So I have a question. What are Phantoms?". "Why do you ask?" said Rain. "You know that one ninja who was watching over the monster girl." said Akane. "Storm and Kami? They are the Underwirld's ninja couple and I hope I could be consider to be their godfather." said Natsu. "Ignore that. They were taking about Phantoms and that both the king plus Natsu have them. Are you being haunted by ghosts?" said Akane.

Rain said,"I think Natsu being taken over by a ghost isn't out of the park. You should tell her about this Natsu.". "I'll try but only other phantoms and strong Souls can see Phantoms. I think Sirius is the guy for the job due to his loud personality and also he is very bright." said Natsu. The Death God came out of his ring as he said,"So where is she?!". Natsu pointed to Akane as he said,"So can you hear or see him?". 

Akane said,"Are you talking about the gold flame on your shoulder? Did you make that?". "He made me?! I made him because this bastard needs me along with Eros who is a worthless excuse for a God or a Specter!" yelled Sirius. The phantom God came out as the two started fighting as Rain said,"Are they always fighting like this Natsu?". "Every dam day since we met. Their fights are usually pretty dam petty. This one in question is an example of one." said Natsu.

He stopped the two as Akane said,"So how many does he have?". "Five and knowing his luck, twenty more." said Rain. "That does sound like this idiot right here but I know that we are going to be strong than every before with him." said Eros. "So when is the party?" said Akane. "I think in a hour. I don't know time!" said Sirius. "It will be in six hours." said Natsu. "You actually used your watch as a real watch?" said the girls. "Oh! Sick burn!" said Sirius.

Sirius punched him as Eros said,"So did you use it like that?". "Nope. I call it the Hunger Force. I eat every hour because if I don't, I become weak. I know that I ate 12 times today already and by the HF or Hunger Force. I need to have six more meals before dinner at the party which is going to be so dam amazing." said Natsu. "So is that your Achilles's Heel?" said the four. "No! And stop asking me about it!" said Natsu.

He sensed something as Akane said,"What is it?". "I sense eight powerful Phantoms very close along with one strong presence nearby." said Natsu. "We  should go check it out." said Sirius. "Hey you do remember that Natsu is with two girls right now? They are strong but it could be extremely dangerous to say the least." said Eros. "We can handle ourselves Eros." said Rain. "Okay. Lets go check it out to see if it will kill us or not." said Natsu.

The five went to the first place. They saw a lot of demons dancing around a weird magic circle which down here is normal. "Natsu. Can you talk to them?" said Akane. "They may not respect my father at all. The old King did leave an impression on people." said Natsu. "We could always just burn them using Vivid or suck them using Shade. You should totally pick the better option here Natsu." said Sirius. "So Shade? I mean we don't want more of them right? It is the better option." said Rain.

Eros smirked as Sirius growled. "Okay so I will go with Theta's power then! Let's go the power of the Dragon!" said Natsu. His mouth gained a dragon like look to as it made a breath of wind blowing the hoard of demons away as Akane said,"Wow.". They were gone as Sirius said,"That is the okay power of the Chinese Zodiac Dragon. It isn't close to the power of Vivid at all.". "So what is with that weird magic circle?" said Rain.

Natsu took a deep breath and he moved the ground away as Eros said,'That is the power of Scorpio from the Western Zodiac.". Natsu saw eight items as Natsu said,"So do you want to see how you get a Specter to join you?". "Sure." said the girls. Sirius went back into the ring as Natsu walked over to it but he sensed something. He jumped back as he dodge a giant ball of magic which turned into vines upon impact.

A giant tree monster stood there as Natsu said,"Time to show you my fire power!". He rushed toward the monster who fired vines at him. The girls saw that he was dodging them at a lighting fast speed as his left arm was glowing. "Is it turning into the Devil Arm?" said Akane. "I don't think it is Akane. So what do you think Eros?" said Rain. "It isn't. Natsu is using his fiery spirit." said Eros. "Time for an Mortar Crash!" yelled Natsu.

The boy made a giant explosion upon impact with the monster. It was turned into ash as Natsu's fist were still on fire. "That was so cool!" said Akane. "Thanks. This power turned my fist into explosions which I think are on the same level as a nuke." said Natsu. "So can do the Soul Evaluation already? It sounds interesting." said Rain. "Fine. You are not fun Rain. I mean you just saw your man in freaking action and did nothing!" said Natsu.

Natsu saw a box which was evil, two sickles which had time, a mask with a fiery theme, a necklace with a cross, a wristband which involved dreams, a vein of death, a grail which looked great, and a equal circlet. "I guess I have a lot of stuff to give up. Lets begin already." said Natsu. He put them on around him as he put the vein around his right arm and he held the grail which he drank some water he made and he opened the box.

Several Specters appear and they looked like Eros except with themes fitting their name. They lined up as a girl who looked like Pandora from the Greek myth, She had light purple hair and purple eyes which looked sad. She said,"My name is Pandora and I was from the box.". "So are you related to the myth in someway or shape?" said Akane. "In a way yes. My power is Hex which is the ultimate Evil so do you accept it boy?" said Pandora.

Natsu said,"Sure. Is there any consequences or price for it?". "Yes. Will you be able to accept it? You may become evil." said Pandora. "If that happens, I'll make him go back to the side of good and him being a villain is a bad thing." said Rain. "I see. Good luck then." said Pandora. She flew into the ring as Natsu gained a dark aura. He took a deep breath as he said,"Okay. That felt weird so who is next you guys?".

The next Specter stood there. He had snow white hair and white eyes. "Sup. The name is Crux and I am the master of time. I also has the power of controlling time itself with its name of Lion Auras so do you accept my power? kid This is going to take some years off your life." said Crux. "Sure." said Natsu. "Does he say yes for every one of the requests?" said the girls. "Yes but I know that Natsu has a way to counter each one. I trust this kid with my life so you should too." said Eros. 

Crux gave Natsu his power as he went into the ring. Natsu felt like time was moving slower as he saw that everything was moving slower excluding the Specters. "So cool. So who is next?" said Natsu. A Phantom with red/orange hair and red eyes and his hair was literally on fire. "The name is Orion and I have the power of Blaze. It is really hot and this fire will have your body going to burn. So are you up for it?" said Orion.

Natsu said,"Sure. Give me that fire power Orion!". The god smirked as he fired a huge amount of fire at Natsu. The girls saw that Natsu was literally on fire as Rain said,"Is Natsu going to be alright Eros due to him being on fire?". "Yeah. I guess." said Eros. The fire was gone as Orion was as well. "Lets fight afterward Akane." said Natsu. "Sure but you better go easy on me." said Akane. "Okay. Lets not promise me that." said Natsu. 

A female floated there with silver hair and blue eyes. "My name is Vision. I have the power of Moon Blessing which it can heal anything that it comes in contact with along with a flash of light which can blind anything or anyone in its path. It also gets stronger under moonlight." said Vision. "So does it cost anything?" said Natsu. "It is free and I also have something like the Devil Element Beasts. Do you wish to know their effect?" said Vision.

Natsu said,"Nah. We will find out their effects later on.". Vision gave him her power as Natsu made a huge flash of light blinding the girls and Eros. Natsu saw a girl with amethyst purple hair and gray eyes in front of him. "So does the light effect Phantoms?" said Natsu. "Yes but us Specters and any Phantoms who is strong. My name is Nebula by the way and I have the power of Wolf Mantra which is the complete control of space and matter." said Nebula. 

Natsu said,"So could I use it to increase my speed?". "Yes. Why do you ask?" said Nebula. "I like to hit hard and do it fast. I call it the Natsu way. The strongest that I get in terms of my physical strength and I want my speed to be on that same level. So what is the price?" said Natsu. "You must do a thing that you wouldn't normally do. If you don't eat meat, eat meat is an example of this boy. So what is a thing that you normally don't do?" said Nebula.

Natsu said,"Let me say. I usually do whatever that I want but to be honest with you, I got nothing to do.". "Fine. Let me see if I can find something for you." said Nebula. She went into his ring as she said,"Okay. Let me borrow your body and I can do this using Crux's power.". Natsu felt his body moving on his own as time went slower by 1/10 of its normal speed. Natsu blushed as Nebula had him hugged both girls.

Natsu said,"What are you doing?". "Good luck with the other three." said Nebula. Time was back to normal as Natsu felt his skin burning off. He jumped back to the other three Phantoms as one stood there. He had red hair which was under a Spartan helmet and red eyes. "My name is Serpens and I'm the Warmonger God! It is nice to meet you!" yelled Serpens. "It is nice to meet you two. So what is your power?" said Natsu.

Akane said,"He is a loud one.". "And I thought Sirius was loud." said Rain. "Yeah and he isn't the sound god at all. His power is actually pretty interesting." said Eros. "My power is Wu King and the Four Symbols of China! Are you interested in it?!" yelled Serpens. "Sure thing buddy. So what is the cost?" said Natsu. "You must be able to accept everyone!" yelled Serpens. Natsu thought of his sister as he said,"Sure.".

The god was gone as Rain said,"Are you going to be able to do it?". "Rain. I have a plan for him and the others to see her in action and to show her what a class A she really is." said Natsu. "So is it my turn or what?" said a voice. Natsu turned around to see a god with blue hair and blue eyes and he had the appearance of a warrior from the wild west aka a cowboy. "Shoot. My name is Omicron. It is nice to meet the kid who will accept anyone." said Omicron.

Natsu said,"So what is your power?". "My power is the six martial arts of the animal kingdom. I will join up with you if you are good with animals." said Omicron. "Sure thing. Lets do this thing already because I want you to use your power." said Natsu. The god went into his ring as Natsu said,"Man. I feel like fighting right now.". "So why do they go into your ring?" said Akane. 'That ring works with Natsu to combined with him and his power." said Eros.

Rain said,"So who is the last one?". Natsu turned around to see another god with purple hair and red eyes behind him and it was a girl. Natsu went back as she said,"I'm sorry. You were ignoring me so I want to meet you. My name is Gamma and I have the power of Slaughter.". "Slaughter? That is weird to say the least." said the girls. "It can kill people right?" said Natsu. "Gruesome. Yes. You will also kill anyone with anything along with poison and radiation." said Gamma.

Akane said,"Are you going to do it?". "Will I be able to control it?" said Natsu. "Yes. You should be able to control it so to accept my power, I need you to drink poison." said Gamma. She made a huge amount of it as Natsu held the grail as he said,"Fill me up.". She placed it in as he started drinking it as Rain noticed that his body was glowing purple. "Is he going to be alright?" said Rain. "You don't need to ask that." said Eros.

Gamma was gone as Natsu looked normal. "Well, so lets go to the next area." said Natsu. "I should help the others. If you invite anyone else to join our little family, tell them to go through the ring because knowing you, we are going to have a big welcoming party." said Eros. He was gone as Rain said,"So are you going to invite more people?". "Rain. It is me. I promise that I will treat them like a family. So lets go." said Natsu.

The three walked around as Natsu stopped in front of a lake. "So is the other location? I mean you did sense the eight Specters." said Akane. "Yeah. I was planning to go swimming but since you two are here, I can't go skinny dipping." said Natsu. He was hit into the lake by Rain as she said,"You know that you are an idiot sometimes.". "Yet we like him." said Akane. "I think my good charms really out weigh the stupid." said Rain.

Natsu popped his head out as he said,"Hey you guys. Do you two have some extra clothes on you? I found the source.". "What is it?" said Rain. "The Loch Ness monster?" said Akane. "Close. It is a girl who looks maybe 25." said Natsu. "Are you serious?" said Rain. "Yeah. I'm going to get her so you two just wait here." said Natsu. He went back into the water as he turned into a fish using the power of the Chinese Zodiac Monkey to transform.

He swam toward her as he saw that she had white hair and it was in a ponytail. She had on a black and white bikini as he thought,"Wow. She must have been swimming here.". He carried her in his fish form as he took her up to the surface. He popped his head out as he saw the girls. "So is this part of Theta?" said Akane. "Bingo. So I got her." said Natsu. He placed her on the ground as Natsu went back to being human.

She was out cold as Rain said,"So is she going to be okay?". "Yeah. We need to give her CPR which involves me kissing her so if you want to mess around with that body." said Natsu. Rain said,"Don't you have a healing power now?". "Yeah. I will use that." said Natsu. He made his hands glow as he thought,"I really need to learn not to say anything.". She started glowing as she opened her eyes and it was purple with a tint of red in it.

She stood up as Akane said,"So what were you doing in the lake?". "I was swimming. So who are you guys?" said the woman. "We are students from Star Valley High visiting the Underworld due to someone having a bomb inside of them." said Rain. "Not my fault. You can totally blame the force known as fate." said Natsu. The woman then bit his neck as the girls said,"What are you doing to him?!". "You are just like my brother Ryder and my name is Ella. I need you." said Ella.

Next time,
What does Ella need of Natsu?! Will the Party go off without a hitch?! Will we meet Ryder?! And will Natsu and the girls be okay in the woods with the strange woman?! This and more next time on Soul. 
  
The Underworld. This is where evil creatures live. Devils and anything else you can name live here. The seasons go in whatever order that they please. There are high ranking and lower ranking monsters and it is very controversial on the social orders of things down. They also have a special language down here. 

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Ella Tomomi Oshiro. Lilith. Looks 25 years old but she is really 259 years old. A Soul with the same powers as Natsu and Ryder’s Older “Sister”. White, White with a little red and purple in her demon/devil form and vampire form/Pink when serious in Vampire Form. Purple with tints of Red in all forms. 6 foot 3. O. Aries. March 25. Sleeping, training, learning, fighting, animals, swimming, men, love, cooking, shopping, fashion, dragons, drinking, and love. Gender Stereotypes, being called weak, annoying men and women, weak men and women, being used, and people hating her.
Phantoms: Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Height.
Pandora, the Wicked Goddess. 14 billion years old. Light Purple. Purple. 3 foot.
Crux, the Mythos God. 14 billion years old. Snow White. White. 3 foot.
Orion, the Inferno God. 14 billion years old. Red/Orange. Red. 3 foot.
Vision, the Life Goddess. 14 billion years old. Silver. Blue. 3 foot.
Nebula, the Universe Goddess. 14 billion years old. Amethyst Purple. Gray. 3 foot.
Serpens, the Warmonger God. 14 billion years old. Red. Red. 3 foot.
Omicron, the Monster God. 14 billion years old. Blue. Blue. 3 foot.
Gamma, the Massacre Goddess. 14 billion years old. Purple. Red. 3 foot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment