Sunday, January 17, 2016

Soul Episode 59 History and Old Faces


A/N: Weird title but it is time to learn about someone other than Natsu and Rain since they're the main protagonist of the story. I have loved writing Efren because his name is so cool and different from say Kurt or Issac. Weird choice but I picked their names out of a hat. Anyway, we are going to learn about Tatsu as well who is Natsu's son. The next episode after this is Elena's birthday and I have a lot planned for that. Also Natsu has a another sibling but she has been at private school for the series up until the next episode. I actually mention her in Episode 4 and I completely forgot about her till now. So enjoy meeting her next part along with the dad, Natsu's birth mom, and Natsu's grandpa.

Natsu was sipping tea as Rain looked at Tatsu who was eating. Natsu had just finished work and Rain was shocked to see her boyfriend with Tatsu.  "So let me get this straight. Tatsu is your son from the future?" said Rain. "Yeah. Is this so weird Rain? I mean are you considering my life at all? I mean I know a devil and angel. I'm just waiting to know a ghost girl who has a secret past to her and I will be able to help her move on. I hope I get a kiss from her " said Natsu.

Rain punched him as she said,"Ignoring my idiotic boyfriend's antics. So why are you here in the first place Tatsu?". "I told my father that I came here from the future where the Crois returned thanks to the sins and they took over the world. Do you want to see my empty eye socket?" said Tatsu. "Um. I am good." said Rain. "She doesn't like haunted houses. I think I learned that lesson when we went to the amusement park." said Natsu.

He grabbed his left claw as Tatsu said,"So aren't you going to question my future?". "You came back here to protect my idiot boyfriend from become the Power Emperor just like Hikari, Kyra, Ren, and Zuko did. We don't want to make this time travel stuff make sense. The time travel thing can be so confusing." said Rain. "Yeah to both thing. I mean you came from the future to prevent the Crois so it is good man." said Natsu.

Tatsu hugged Natsu and he said,"Thank you father. I mean you are so different in the future. I mean it is so weird to see you nice and kind.". "What are you talking about Tatsu?" said Rain. Rain and Tatsu sat on the couch as Natsu went to go work on dinner. "My father had a massive crush on you back in his hay day but after he was sent to the island, he changed." said Tatsu. "Island? Tatsu, please tell me what happened to Natsu." said Rain.

Tatsu said,"I know that my old man can here me so he was sent there after it was revealed that he was hiding the Crois. He was sent there to die and he didn't. He survived thanks to his determination. He was determined to get revenge on those two but he was too late. The world was gone thanks to them and the humans left turned into monsters.". "Can you tell me this all later? I don't want Natsu hear this at all." said Rain.

Later, Rain sat there looking at Natsu's old pictures. "Hey. Are you alright Rain?" said Natsu. He sat next to her as Rain said,"I hope Tatsu will be fine at the dorms.". "Yeah. I hope so too because he is a very interesting guy just like his old man." said Natsu. He looked at Rain who was sad as he said,"So are you alright?". "Yeah. I'm just worried about you." said Rain. "What? I haven't been killed yet at all." said Natsu.

Rain said,"I'm worried about you. You keep getting involved in stuff that is supernatural. I mean you know devils!". "So? I mean you are my rock." said Natsu. "Huh?" said Rain. "If I ever go rogue or a lot of crazy, you will be there to stop me. Now, lets get that frown into a smile with a tickle fight so lets begin already." said Natsu. He was about to tickle her but he was thrown into the wall by Rain who smiled. "You can be a real idiot Natsu but I love you." said Rain. 

The next day at school.  The Executive Committee was working hard. Anita, Emily, and Natsu were working together. Two second years students were causing trouble as Anita said,"You two need to stop right now!". "Please stop this right now or you are going to be defeated!" said Emily. Natsu was silent as Anita made a string as she said,"We are allowed to use magic and our powers here. We are going to make you write so many essays.". 

She threw the string at one of them as he said,"What the hell?!". Emily kept the string on him as she said,"Thank you water.". The water burned him as he fell on the ground. "Shit!" said the other boy who was running away. "Natsu! You got him." said Anita. "You got this!" said Emily. Natsu stood there as he said,"Um sure.". "Okay. I can handle him! Arrow Storm!" said the boy. Natsu stood there as the arrows went toward him.

The boy and the arrow were blown away by Honoka as Lucas used a pair of cuffs to hold him. "Are you alright Natsu?" said Honoka. "I'm fine Honoka.  I just have to think about some stuff so call me if you need me." said Natsu. He walked off as Lucas said,"I wonder why Natsu is acting like this. It is strange.". "Maybe because she is coming back." said Honoka. "Lets get them back to the club room already." said Lucas. The four members walked off with the two boys who were captured.

Later. A magic powered broom was going crazy through the hallways. Jack and Tina were with the first year who looked lost in thought. "Go get it Natsu!" said Jack. "K." said Natsu. He jumped on it as he started riding it. "Man. This thing is crazy." said Natsu. He noticed Rain with Alex and Dana as he said,"Move!". The three ducked as Natsu slammed into the wall along with the broom. Tina turned it off as she said,"You did a good job Natsu.". "Thanks." said Natsu.

Natsu was resting at his desk in the main Executive Committee room. He was tired because of they've been busy all day. "Man. I really wish I knew why Efren wasn't here today. I hope Harry knows why he isn't here and it better be a dam good reason." thought Natsu. Jasra was watching over him because today is her turn and she was watching him from the ring which is like a portal. Anita went on him as she said,"So are you okay my cute junior?".

He backed up as his face was red. "You aren't acting like yourself lately. I mean you love using your powers when catching the criminals. You know that you are the strongest freshman hands down so why don't you honey bunny?" said Anita. She hugged him as his face was blushing harder. Anita was being held in the air by water as Emily said,"Are you and Rain doing alright? I mean you have been in a deep thought.".

It was only her, Anita, Honoka, Lucas, and Spawn plus Natsu in the room. The other members were busy working. "I bet you are wondering about Efren ditching work today. I mean you did protect him from his pervert brother." said Spawn. "Yeah. So do you guys know why?" said Natsu. The five then ignored him as Natsu said,"Fine! I'll go find out for myself! You guys are his friends right?!". He ran out of the room as the five looked at each other.

The two were in the records room looking for anything as Jasra came out of the ting as she said,"Are you alright Natsu?". "I'm just tired of people not telling me the truth. I mean my friend is hurting and I am just sitting on my ass not doing anything. We're good friends and I'm going to help him." said Natsu. "I see. So you really care about them?" said Jasra. "I know for sure that Kari has told you the story about my life before coming here right?" said Natsu. 

Jasra said,"Yeah. She told me that beside you and your family plus your friends from the Syndicate and others, you were alone.". "Yeah and coming here was the best thing in my life. I've made a lot of friends here and I don't want to lose a single one of them. So did you find anything?" said Natsu. The ghost Power was looking for stuff too as Natsu and Jasra were in a section. "Nothing. Efren is quite the student." said Jasra.

Natsu said,"Yeah. He along with Honoka, Karen, and Lucas are some of the strongest second years that I know.". "I see. I think I see Power coming back." said Jasra. The two saw the ghost holding a lot of stuff as Jasra said,"So how much can Power hold?". "Your guess is good as mine. I mean he is strong just like yours truly." said Natsu. "I see. So what did you find?" said Jasra. The ghost placed the books down as Natsu said,"Time to start reading.". 

Meanwhile, Efren was looking up at the sky in the courtyard. He thought,"I still can't believe it has been two years since we've last seen each other.". He sensed something as he saw Lucas. "What are you doing here/ I thought you know why I don't like being around people today." said Efren. "You need to get your head out of your ass Efren." said Spawn. Efren looked at the armband as he said,"I always thought that you were always a disgrace of nature.".

Efren made his chain appear as it turned into a ghost like monster and he was about to punch Lucas who blocked the attack using Spawn who turned into a skeleton like monster. "I guess I have to teach you this the hard way! Lets go Spawn!" yelled Lucas. "Hell yeah!" yelled Spawn. The chain blocked Spawn as Efren said,"Fine! Time to shut your mouth of yours!". The elements were fighting and the two didn't noticed that the school was frozen around them. 

Harry was at the airport as he said,"Where are you Arisa?". "Arisa? Who is she?" said a voice. Harry noticed Sal as he said,"You?! Shouldn't you be with Natsu?". The stout jumped off Harry's shoulder as he said,"The boss man asked for you.". "Why?" said Harry. He was being held by Phi and Zeta as Havoc stood there with Sal jumping on her shoulder. "You three are Natsu's angels right? Man. you are some pretty ones." said Harry. 

Zeta hit him in the stomach as she said,"So why is Efren acting weird?". "Huh? Why are you asking me instead of my bro?" said Harry. "Well, he along with Lucas caused the entire school to freeze in time." said Phi. "You can't be serious." said Harry. "You're friends with my big bro. Nothing should be weird for you." said Havoc. "I guess you have a point. So is Natsu frozen in time? What about my class?" said Harry.

Sal said,"Natsu along with the old man are the only one who weren't effect by the space freezing up so we came here to find yet. April, Flora, and Kari are trying to figure out how to break the barrier as we speak.". "Wait. Who is the old man?" said Harry. "Levi Scott." said Phi. "Or Rain's daddy!" said Havoc. "So are you going to tell us who Arisa is? I mean we need to know why Efren is acting weird because he is why the school is frozen in time." said Zeta.

The three angels plus stoat and boy heard,"Harry? What is going on here?". The five turned around to see a girl standing there. She had white hair and brown eyes. "Wow. She is pretty." said Sal. "That is Arisa Underwood who is a famous model. She was in America for a while until she transferred back to Star Valley High a couple of days ago. She is also lived next to Efren and Harry Adams." said Phi who looked at her.

Zeta said,"I forgot that you have every single student in your database. So who are you to Efren? We need your help.". "Efren? What is going on Harry?" said Arisa. "I thought Efren forgot about you but I guess you rejected him is a bad thing." said Harry. "You reject Efren?" said Havoc. "Yeah. That's so weird. I thought he would be dating that one girl." said Sal. "You are so talking about Brittany Blake Sal? She has some rocking breasts." said Harry.

Zeta sighed as she said,"So why did you reject Efren?". "I need to talk with him. We need to go now Harry." said Arisa. She dragged him away as Phi said,"I'll go back to inform Kari and her group. You three go with them.". "Okay. We will get her to spill the beans." said Zeta. Phi flew off as Sal thought to himself,"I thought the day before Elena's birthday was going to be easy but dealing with teenager's emotional problems is tiring.".

Back at the school. Jasra and Natsu were finished reading through the books. They currently had no idea about what was going on. "Okay. We need to get out of here." said Natsu. "Right. Lets go. You know something." said Jasra. "What?" said Natsu. "You know that I always thought you were like my previous masters. I mean you do things without using my powers." said Jasra. "You are a member of my family so I don't want to use my family like that." said Natsu.

He opened the door as he was attacked by a Crois wolf. "Crois?!" said Natsu. He threw it off him as he blasted him with a thunderbolt. "What the hell is going on?" said Natsu. Jasra stuck his hand out as she said,"Um Natsu, we have a problem.". Natsu stood next to her as he saw that the students were frozen in time. "Who the hell could have done this?" said Natsu. He got out of the room as he heard someone say,"It is good to see you again Natsu.". 

Natsu turned around to see Duncan standing there with a smirk on his face. So if you don't remember him at all, the Shadow Empress back in Episode 38 kicked him into a river back in the Underworld so how did he get here? "Duncan?! What are you doing here?! And what is going on?!" said Natsu. The boy dodge a thunderbolt as Duncan said,"You are so naive Natsu. I mean why do you think I'm here or do you forgot what you did to me?".

Jasra was hiding inside of the records room which is really huge by the way. "I didn't do anything to you Duncan! You caused your own defeat by attacking my mom! The Shadow Empress did what she did to protect my mother." said Natsu. "I don't care about that. I know that you are going to be a dead boy. Prepare to electrocuted!" said Duncan. Natsu blocked the attack using Chi which caused a huge amount of electricity to go through the school. 

Outside of the school, Kari was worried for Natsu and her friends. April and Flora were using both tech and the local plants to find a way into the school which had a time freezing barrier around it due it being made by something. "What is going on?" said Kari. She heard Phi coming in as she landed on the building that the fox was sitting on. "Where are April and Flora?" said Phi. "They are using both their plants and tech to find the weakness of the barrier." said Kari.

Phi said,"I see. We seem to have found a girl who knows Efren and they have a history together. So what is going on?". "I'm worried about Natsu. We couldn't even use the Aetheral Ring to get inside the building." said Kari. "Jasra is with him right?" said Phi. "She is but I don't know why but I sense something going on in the school." said Kari. "Like what?" said Phi. "It is the same feeling as Natsu's grandfather who is a god." said Kari.

Phi said,"Do you think that this is the work of a god?". "No. I am pretty sure that Eon who is the god of time wouldn't do something like this." said a voice. The angel and fox turned around to see Riku standing there. "Underworld King?!" said the two. "You two are the group that who works with my son so you can call me Riku." said Riku. "So what are you doing here?" said Kari. "Well, we are here for Natsu's little sister's birthday." said Riku.

Phi said,"Are the rest of the Underworld Brigade here?". "Underworld Brigade? Who are they? I have no clue what she is talking about." said Riku. "She is talking about your wife along with Ling and co so are they here?" said Kari. "They are here and I'm 100% sure that they met up with Flora. So is my son frozen in time?" said Riku. "Are you doubting his power?" said Phi. "He is strong but he isn't at his full potential yet." said Riku.

The two looked at him as Kari said,"Huh?". "Oh nothing. I'm just mumbling stuff." said Riku. "She has a plan!" said Phi. Riku was lost as Kari said,"Tell us what it is then.". "April says that someone will need to go in there to find the problem and solve it." said Phi. Riku noticed a taxi coming to the school as Riku said,"Phi is it? Go help April and Flora out. We got this.". The angel was gone as the fox thought,"I'm so dead.".

The taxi stopped as Harry got out to see the frozen in time school. "Wow. That is so weird to say the least." said Harry. He turned around to see Arisa, Havoc, Sal, and Zeta behind him. "So is this Efren's fault?" said Arisa. "I don't know but my big brother is in there." said Havoc. "Don't worry. The boss is stronger than he looks." said Sal. "Yeah. Natsu Xasius has this in the bag." said Zeta. "Natsu? His name sounds familiar." thought Arisa.

Sal looked up to see Riku standing there as he said,"Underworld King?". "Underworld King? Isn't he Natsu's old man?" said Harry. He appeared in front of the group as Zeta said,"Wow. His power is off the charts. It is stronger than Natsu.". "No one is stronger than big brother." said Havoc. "Yeah. He is for sure." said Sal. Kari appeared behind the king as she said,"Hey. So we have a way to save the day but we need to go in there.". "Huh?" said the group.

Meanwhile inside, Natsu had been pushed back by Duncan's attack. "I can't do much damage because the school seems to be frozen in time. Why can't I summon my sword?" thought Natsu. "I know that you are wondering why you can't summon out your partners or the Dragon Hero Armor. This is my colleague's handiwork. It is known as the Time Barrier. It blocks all time inside of it and all powers of say Natsu are blocked out." said Duncan. 

Jasra thought,"So Natsu can't use Anima and Damon's powers plus his magic book is useless along with his Devil Arm. He can't bring out his weapons either. So what can he do?". "Die! Voltage Blast of Death!" yelled Duncan. The attack went toward Natsu who stood there. Duncan laughed but then he noticed Natsu in front of him. "Feel my anger Duncan. Dragon Punch!" said Natsu. The punch hit him as Duncan went flying. 

Jasra saw that Natsu was gone as he reappeared behind Duncan. "Dragon Kick!" yelled Natsu. The boy kicked the god out the window into the courtyard. Natsu jumped down there to see both Efren and Lucas fighting. "Yep. Those two are defiantly the strongest in their year for sure. I mean just wow." thought Natsu. He sensed something as Natsu started to shiver. "What the hell is that? That aura is so strong." said Natsu. 

He saw that Duncan was gone but the barrier was still in tact. "Shit. How the hell do I get rid of this thing?" said Natsu. He looked toward the front of the school to see his dad along with his friends and a girl. "Huh?" said Natsu. Harry waved to Natsu as he said,"Hey Natsu!". "What are you guys doing here? I know why my dad is here but who is she guys?" said Natsu. "She is the answer to the barrier is going down." said Riku.

He pushed Arisa inside as she said,"Ouch.". She noticed that she was looking at Natsu who said,"So what is up?". "Natsu. I think you know what to do." said Riku. "I do you old bastard. You need to get ready." said Natsu. "Right." said Riku. He took the group away as Arisa said,"Who are you?". "I am no one special but I am Efren's junior so tell me this Arisa Underwood." said Natsu. She looked at the boy as he said,"Why did you break his heart two years ago?".

She was quiet as Natsu said,"This is your fault.". "How?!" said Arisa. "You caused both Efren and his best friend Lucas to fight plus they are my seniors plus my good friends. So you better tell me why or else I'm make your blood boil." said Natsu. Arisa felt a strong aura as she said,"You don't know the whole truth. I was going to be there but I was taken by a weird monster! I swear!". "The Crois? Why the hell?" thought Natsu. 

The two heard laughter as Duncan stood there. "Duncan. What the hell are you doing back here? You need to take a hint." said Natsu. "You are an idiot Natsu! Don't you see that this life you live is just a dream? You were made to be a army man and you fighting is just plain stupid." said Duncan. "Shut up now." said Natsu. "I mean you made friends with a pervert and everyone that you know is just a dumbass who is just waiting to.." said Duncan. 

He kicked in the jaw by a pissed off Natsu who was in his demon form. "Shut the hell up bastard! I won't let you say anything about them! They are my treasures!" yelled Natsu. Arisa was shocked by this as she thought,"I need to tell Efren what happened.". She ran to go look for him. Now lets get some contact on their relationship. Flashback, 10 years ago. Efren who was 7 years old was walking home from school.

He was bored with it as he saw a girl from his school getting bullied by four older students. The girl was Arisa by the way. "Okay. Tell us. Why did you tell the teacher about us?" said a student who is the leader. "I don't like you!" said Arisa. He was about to punch her but Efren blocked the attack. "It is time for you to go back to the playground!" said Efren. The five looked at him as Efren said,"Note to self, don't take advice from Harry again.".

Arisa was shocked by Efren's power because he was using a metal chain to defeat them. "He can use his power at a young age?" thought Arisa. Most Souls don't learn how to use their powers at thirteen at the youngest. Efren looked at her as he said,"Are you alright?". "Yeah. What is your name?" said Arisa. "Efren Adams. And yours?" said Efren. He held out his hand as Arisa shook it. "My name is Arisa Underwood." said Arisa.

The two became good friends over eight years and Arisa was sitting in her house. She was looking at a letter on her coffee table. She had just gotten a love letter and she didn't know what to do. "Should I dump this guy gently? I mean I'm leaving for New York in a week so I can't spend any time on a boy right now." thought Arisa. She looked at it as she decided to open it. She was about to open it but she was attacked by a Crois wolf.

She tried to grab something to hit it away but it held the girl under its paw. Arisa saw a person who was covered in a red aura meaning that this person was being controlled by Wrath. "Why did I need to do captured this guy again?" said Wrath. "It isn't important now but later." said a voice that belong to someone that Arisa couldn't see. "Fine. I just use this one to knock her out." said Wrath. The wolf had knocked her as Wrath placed on the couch making her look like she was sleeping.

Meanwhile, Efren was sitting under the tree. "Where is she? I mean did she read my letter? I hope she did. I told her that I didn't care about her moving to New York for modeling. She is my friend and she is the girl for me." thought Efren. He saw a couple of punks walking nearby the tree, Efren was good at both fighting with or without using his power because he had a limiter on. He was worried about the group seeing him.

He was known as a delinquent at his middle school because on his first day, he punched some third years who were bullying a classmate. He was almost kicked out of his school but Arisa and the boy that he saved kept him there. He noticed them looking right at him and he thought,"I told Arisa that I would stop fighting but they started it so I am so sorry about this Arisa.". He rushed toward them and the delinquents plus Efren started fighting.

Efren was on the ground with several bruises as a shadow figure watched over him as he said,"I guess you should be the perfect person to kill Natsu for me.". He held something and he put it inside of the boy as he said,"You will be my catalyst for killing him. He will be a pain in my but in the future so I think using a friend of his to do it with be perfect revenge.". He was gone as the cops arrived to see the damage.        

Present, Arisa saw Efren and Lucas fighting using their signature element/power (I haven't come up with a name for it.). "Efren! Stop this!" yelled Arisa. Efren looked at her as he said,"Arisa? What are you doing here?". "Don't lose your focus loser!" yelled Spawn. Efren was knocked back as Lucas said to his partner,"Stop this now.". "Why the hell should I? This is too much fun!" said Spawn. "Yep. He has lost control. How are you here Arisa?" said Efren.

The three teens plus Spawn noticed Natsu crashing into the ground nearby. He was currently in his demon form as he said,"I forgot that I was fighting a god right now. Shit.". His Devil Arm looked more demonic with a weird eye in the center of it. "Okay. Natsu is just full of surprises." said Spawn who stopped fighting to return back to normal. Natsu stood up as Efren said,"Natsu? Are you okay? I mean you look different.".

Natsu said,"Get back now Efren!". The god landed in front of the four as Lucas said,"Isn't that the god of lighting?". "Yeah. He is. This bastard also is the reason why your little scuffle made the entire school freeze in time." said Natsu. "Correct. I however didn't no such thing but my partner who placed something in your friend Efren. He is going to go boom soon." said Duncan. "What?! It can't be." said Arisa. She was on the ground in fear.

Efren said,"What the hell are you talking about?! I don't have a bomb in me. I would know about that if I did!". "Naive children. You don't know the truth about this world. You are just bugs that the gods are going to stomp on soon enough. Time to crush the weakest link of your little and tiny group!" said Duncan. The boys saw him creating a giant thunderbolt and it flew toward Arisa who was scared of him.

Efren and Lucas closed his eyes as Natsu rushed toward her. "Natsu? What are you doing?! You are doing something stupid." said Arisa. "Don't worry so much Arisa. You are a friend of my senior Efren Adams so letting you get hurt would be bad." said Natsu. He got his left arm ready for a hit as he said,"No one will stop me when I'm truly powered up! Ragnarok!". The punch broke the attack into pieces as Natsu devoured it.

Efren used his chain to grabbed Arisa as she said,"Efren. What is he doing?". "Defeating this excuse for a god." said a voice. The three turned around to see Levi standing there as Lucas said,"What are you doing here Mr. Scott? I thought you would be frozen in time like the others.". "I wasn't. I tried to find a way out of here but then I talked with the brat's old man." said Levi. "Do you really mean him Mr. Scott?" said Efren.

Levi said,"Yep. The terror of the Underworld King is in his blood so this god is nothing to him. I do think he is a brat but he is a strong one.". The boy was making electricity coming off his body like it was nothing at all. "What is he doing?" said Lucas. "This move is going to take some time to charge up so you three need to get out of here now." said Levi. "What about the others in the school?! They are in danger too!" yelled Efren.

Levi said,"We already moved them out using my magic and one of the Underworld King's men. He is an interesting one.". "What about the barrier?" said Arisa. "We opened up a gate way." said Levi who looked at Duncan who was still stunned by Natsu destroying his attack and then eating it. "Okay. Can you stay here Efren." said Lucas. "What?! Are you crazy Lucas?!" said Efren. "You are the only one who can stop Natsu if he can go nuts." said Arisa.

Efren was scared as Levi said,"Use what you have learned to stop your junior from killing himself so you got this.". The teacher carried both Arisa and Lucas away as Duncan got his senses back. "Time for you to die!" yelled Duncan. He made two tigers out of thunder,four dragons out of lighting, and six electric jellyfish which are actually the most dangerous out of the bunch. The monsters attacked Natsu as Efren was worried about his friend.

Duncan looked at Efren and he said,"You are going to die next bomb boy. I think killing you will be a good thing.". He was about to make another attack like the first two but then the god noticed that the animals were being absorbed into Natsu and they caused mini explosions all over his body. The god was scared as Natsu said,"Prepare to die. Dragon Roar!". Efren noticed that his head morphed into a dragon as he fired out a burst of pure power out of his mouth. 

It caused a huge explosion upon impact with the god. Duncan went back as Natsu stood there. "Time for a Dragon Explosion!" yelled Natsu. A powerful blasts were coming out each hand which went to Duncan who was launched back from it and he was bleeding. "Dragon Beam!" yelled Natsu. Efren noticed that several version of his face appeared all over his body which they all fired out a beam of pure power.

Efren was shocked by the hidden power of his junior. He always impressed with his skills and he is always nice. This Natsu isn't nice at all but a monster of pure destruction. Natsu was about to fire an attack but Efren stooped him. "Stop now Natsu!" yelled Efren. He increased the strength of the metal chain as Efren said,"He is dead! You're done!". "No. The barrier remains Efren. It is here like a sore thumb! Dragon Blast!" said Natsu who punched the ground. 

Efren noticed that several shock waves were coming out of the ground which made the inside of the planet obvious to him. They attacked the barrier while also destroying the school in the process due to him having no control of his power yet. The barrier was gone as Natsu fell over. He turned back to normal as Efren held him up. Natsu was out cold but Efren noticed the destruction. "You need to get some control Natsu." said Efren. This is what happens when you mess with Natsu. 

Next time, 
Elena's birthday. I know that it is a total mood whiplash but we are going to get some context on what happened to Efren, why Duncan came back, maybe the identity who created the barrier, and many more things. 

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Arisa Underwood. 17 years old. Second year Class A at Star Valley High. White. Brown. 5 foot 8. O. Leo. August 21. Arcades, shopping, cooking, anime, manga, her friends, fashion, modeling, fans, and love. Her more devoted fans and old boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment