Monday, January 11, 2016

Soul Episode 55 Meeting the Father part 2 Building a New Family.


A/N: So that was an interesting way to meet your girlfriend's father. I mean Natsu sure made a very good impression on Levi which is actually a boy's name by the way. Will Natsu and Levi ever be on good terms or did that explosion ruin his chance with him. I mean it isn't going to stop Natsu and Rain but having a good relationship with your girlfriend's father is a good thing. I mean it is a really bad thing if you pissed him off. Lets begin in the principal or chairman's office. Here, it means the same thing. This episode will address that along with Natsu's hatred of  his former older sister Reva Raiden. I have address my opinion on this but some more idea on it will be helpful in my opinion.

Levi recovered from the explosion as Natsu sat on one of the couch. Owen looked at the two who had a tired look or a pissed look on them as he said,"So you got into the school and caused this problem. I am impressed.". "Yeah Owen. I mean it was your son here who attack me first. I'm the victim and we had that explosion." said Natsu. "Shut the hell up boy." said Levi. His card glowed as it stick Natsu to a metal statue.

Natsu stood there as he said,"So why the hell is everyone using these cards? I mean Efren did attack me with his chain like normal but it felt like magic.". "Didn't your girlfriend tell you that we're on the magic portion of the year?" said Owen. Levi's eyebrow raise as he said,"Girlfriend? You are a student here?". "Yes. Meet Natsu Ryu Xasius aka the boy who is one of the strongest in the school. You are a fan of him right?" said Owen.

Levi was silent as Natsu said,"So what is up with ponytail?". "Who knows but I guess we have to get you your card." said Owen. "I can't believe this idiot here is Natsu! I thought he would be more like a girl!" said Levi. "Well, my name can be male or female. I guess you thought that I was a girl. I guess you should let me down now right?" said Natsu. Levi's card glowed as Natsu was pelted with metal in the room.

Owen said,"I guess you don't like him Levi because I mean he is dating Rain aka your daughter right now. ". "What?! That idiot is dating Rain?!" said Levi. Natsu dodge more things coming toward him as Owen said,"You need to calm down. I mean you are going to have fun teaching math.". "What are you talking about?" said Levi. Owen said,"Let Natsu down first before I tell you anything.". The card glowed as Natsu was free.

Owen said,"Since someone had no idea about magic and if they find out the truth like Natsu did when you brought him in, the person who started this is revoked of their status and lose their memory. You will think that this school is just for Soul and wonder why you aren't teaching here. So sad but this is the rule here.". Levi said,"Wait a minute! That rule is students!". "Not at all. You were wrong Levi. It happens to the best of us." said Owen.

Natsu watched the two argue as Levi said,"I am the Head Teacher here!". "We will find someone else to fill the role. If you say sorry to Natsu and allow him to date Rain, I will let you go scot-free. So are you going to do it?" said Owen. Levi looked at Natsu and he said,"I'm sorry Natsu.". "I didn't feel that one but okay. So where do I get my card?" said Natsu. "I'll show you the directions but you better get going to class. You have been gone for nine days." said Owen.

Natsu ran out of the room after getting the directions from Owen as Levi said,"I hate you so much. It just makes no sense why Rain would ever date this loser.". "He is a good kid Levi. You know that I did think the same thing when you were dating Casey for the first time. You know that his older sister works here right?" said Owen. "I do dad. She was a good student so why did he switch last name in the first place?" said Levi. "Lets talk." said Owen.

In the school. "Man. I can't believe that was just a surprise training." said a boy. "Yeah. That was the real deal right?" said another boy. "So why was Natsu gone?" said another boy. "Beats me. I know he isn't a normal person because he had a Platinum plate. He must know magic spells that rival Mr. Scott which is so weird." said another boy. "So you left him to be taken by your dad Rain?" said Dana. The three girls stood in the hallway.

Rain sighed as she said,"Yeah. I can't believe that Natsu was a victim. My dad is such a freaking idiot sometimes.". "You added extra pain to daddy when you blasted him with gravity when he woke up. It wasn't the brightest move." said Alex. "So do you know where Natsu is? I mean Harry and the others are looking for him." said Dana. "Who knows?" said Rain. "We'll go find the others. You should go look for him by yourself." said Alex.

The two walked off as Rain heard,"Those two girls are good pals. I mean getting you alone with your man is a good thing.". Rain noticed Kari and Sal behind her as she said,"Should you guys be out?". "I think we're fine. The only one who know about us are Class 1-C and some others." said Kari. "I think you shouldn't worry so much. I don't think Natsu likes when you worry." said Sal. "I guess. Where is April?" said Rain.

Kari said,"She is busy working on the barrier. I mean your dad actually broke it along with the spell around the Devil Arm and Natsu worked so hard on that.". "I see. So do you guys know where he is right now? Everyone in the class is looking for him." said Rain. "He is going to get his plate. I heard that Natsu is getting the highest rank." said Sal. "That sounds like him. So should we go find him or do you two have something to do?" said Rain.

Kari said,"We have nothing.". The three walked toward the Card room which was on the fourth floor of the building as Rain said,"Are you in here?". It was empty as Sal said,"So do you think that this is the haunted room?". Rain used her Gravity to throw him into the wall as Kari noticed a note. "Hey. I think I found something." said Kari. The girl held it as she said,"I guess we should go find Natsu. He is looking for me.". The three were gone from the room.

Natsu was holding his new card which was the letter S with a white background. "I wonder what my first spell should be. I think it should be a fire spell no wait, I think I should try to make Rain appear using this." said Natsu. He held the card with his claw aka his left arm as he said,"So do I say a chant or something? I think I know one.". He was chanting something in Avano as he said,"Yep. The chant for eternal love will bring her here.".

Natsu heard,"Natsu? What are you doing here?". He looked up to see Akane as he said,"Akane? What are you doing here?!". "Looking for you. I mean we have been looking for you since lunch ended and I was worried about my friend." said Akane. "We?" said Natsu. "Everyone in the class. I mean Harry came in and he said that he kicked your head out of the building and then they was that explosion. It was so loud and everyone was worried about you." said Akane.

Natsu said,"I'm fine Akane. So why were you guys looking for me? I was coming to the classroom in a couple of minutes.". "I was worried about you." said Akane. She hugged him as Natsu blushed red from it. "I don't want you to leave again you know that right?" said Akane. "I'm with Rain and she is really great." said Natsu. "I know that. I'm happy to still be with you." said Akane. She hugged him as she walked away.

Natsu stood there as he said,"Okay. What the hell just happened? Am I still asleep?". He looked out the window as he said,"So I guess I'll never learn magic. I mean I can even make Rain appear but I made Akane appear. This is so weird. Let me try it again.". He repeated the same thing as he heard something behind him. Rain stood there with Kari and Sal as he said,"It worked!". He hugged Rain as she said,"What happened?".

The three heard the story as Sal said,"You chanted the chant for eternal love. It allows the first love of the person who chanted it to appear in front of them as a vision.". "So you like Akane didn't you? Be honest Natsu." said Kari. "Yeah but I got over it Kari. I mean when you have to erase the girl whom you love's memories. You don't deserve to love to her." said Natsu. Rain held him as she said,"I was worried about you.".

Natsu said,"Sorry that I had to leave you. I did learn some stuff while I was there.". "I bet it wasn't the fact that magic actually exist. Do you remember the origin of the school?" said Rain. "It was founded after the Great War right?" said Sal. "Yes and it was made to make sure that we never have the Crois attacking us so we were the first school to focus on Soul training. The other countries followed in suit and we are where now." said Rain.

Kari said,"So when was the last time you two kissed?". "I think two weeks ago. So are you interesting in a ...?" said Natsu. She kissed him as the two swapped bodies. Rain (Natsu) stood there as she said to Natsu (Rain),"I really missed this body of yours.". "Don't feel me up in the hallway Natsu or else I will hurt you." said Natsu (Rain). "You just to be super fun so what happened to the fun Rain? It is a amazing mystery." said Rain (Natsu).

Natsu sighed as he said,"I should probably get back to class. The others are worried about me. So are you going to be fine in my body?". "Yep. I've be fine." said Rain. "Okay. Be careful." said Sal. The three were gone as Rain said,"I wonder if they will let me do whatever since I'm Levi's little girl. This is going to be fun.". She was walking away and she didn't noticed or sense that someone grabbed her and that someone said,"Hello bait.".

Rain was held down by two second years and she saw black hair and ape face in front of her. "Okay. I need to think of a game plan here." thought Rain. "Listen here. Your boyfriend made fun of us earlier and I think kicking his girlfriend's ass will be perfect payback." said Ape Face. "We won't let you get away with this." said black hair who had some ugly sideburns. "Are you sure about this? I mean she is the daughter of the freaking head teacher." said a punk with a hat.

Sideburns said,"Don't worry so much. I took away her plate and she is just a helper to Natsu. This is so against the school rules but I will make you pay without magic. I mean 4 guys vs one girl is going to be easy.". "Oh yeah. It is for me." said Rain. Her eyes glowed as a lighting bolt shocked both of the two boys holding her down. She stood up as she said,"This was too easy.". "What? I thought you had Gravity." said Ape Face.

Rain then disappeared as she reappeared behind the two ring leaders and she was knocking them into the other two with a powerful kick. She tied them together like a swing as she said,"If I ever see you mess with me, my boyfriend, or my classmates. I will kill you.". The four were scared from her as she said,"Took longer than I thought. Didn't chip a nail either.". She walked away as Reva appeared from the corner. "Natsu." said Reva.

Rain (Natsu) found her way back to the classroom and when she opened the door, she saw the rest of the class with Natsu (Rain) and they were partying. Issac appear behind her and he said,"Hey. Here is the guest of honor!". "Welcome back Natsu!" said the class. "Thanks you guys. So did you miss my body?" said Rain. "Yeah and someone has to say sorry about kicking you." said Karla. "Sorry about that man." said Harry.

Rain said,"It's fine. I'm just happy to be back.". "So why did you leave again?" said Seth. "It was due to my arm." said Rain. Natsu held out his demon claw as Mia said,"So does it hurt when he touches you or can you not do that?". "It prevents the curse and it is nice to be in this body." said Natsu. "So you don't mind if I got change into a bunny costume." said Rain. "Do it man." said Harry. The pervert was punched by Alex who said,"Don't.".

The door opened as Reva stood there. "May I have a word with Natsu? The real one." said Reva. The couple kissed as Natsu walked out. "What do you want Reva?" said Natsu. "What are you doing? Are you stupid?!" said Reva. "What the hell are you talking about?!" said Natsu. "Your actions this year. I thought at first, you were just being a teen but this is taking it too far." said Reva. Irene put her ear to the door as she said,"Wife and Mentor are fighting.".

Dante said,"Should we stop them?". "I think messing with Natsu when angry is a bad idea." said Ben who shivered. "The delinquent is scary?" said Terry. Natsu said,"What are you talking about?". "You joining the Executive Committee, you almost joining up with the Underworld Kingdom because he is your real father, and a lot of dangerous stuff. I am taking you out of this school today. You are going to join the army." said Reva.

Natsu said,"Screw you bitch and in the first place, you wanted me to join the Executive Committee in the first place. I will go to college.". "I didn't think that it would be so dangerous Natsu and you don't talk to your sister like that. I am also making you change back your name to Raiden because you are going to cut ties with Riku." said Reva. Natsu said,"Screw you Reva. I'll hate you with every fiber of my being. Dragon Explosion Blast!".

Reva was blasted with the attack as she went back. "Are you serious? I am your sister and this little stunt of yours is getting old!" said Reva. Natsu devour his former sister's fire as he said,"Dark Whips and Dark Storm!". Reva was held by them and then blasted with darkness as Natsu said,"Feel the fire Reva and it will burn your soul. Supernova.". She was burned from the attack as Reva stood there and she was in pain from it.

The boy was walking right back to his classroom and Reva said,"You get back here right now Natsu Ryu Raiden!". She froze him in place as she said,"Now stay there and listen!". Natsu tried to cross his arms as he said,"You better make it a good and convincing argument because I really don't like you. I actually hate you like a lot. There are many reasons why I don't like you. I think you trying to change my life is a big reason.". 

Reva said,"Natsu. We are family or did those fifteen years mean nothing to you at all. You aren't the son of the Underworld King but the son of Tony and Nami Raiden and my little brother. Do you hate Jason, Elena, and Molly? You will make them cry if you keep acting like a spoiled brat. I don't think you want to do that to them. They are still impressionable at this age. I don't want them like you at all so come back to me.". Natsu melted the ice with ease.

Natsu stood there and he said,"I do care about my little brother and sisters. They are the world to me and I'll do anything to protect them. My friends here at Star Valley High are the best a guy could ask for but you. You're nothing to me but an very annoying pest. I never want to see you again and I am not changing my mind on this fact. Thunder.". Reva was shocked with a huge thunderbolt as she was out cold from it. Natsu walked toward the room as everyone knew that he need to be left alone. 

At Battle Training for Class 1-C. Since Natsu knocked out the teacher, they didn't have class today at all. Rain sat there with Amy, Cora, and Irene. "So is Natsu going to be okay? I think his relationship will his sister is destroyed now." said Cora. "I don't know. Natsu always told me that his sister was the best but that changed. So where is he? I mean he usually loves to come to this class even though he hates Reva." said Amy.

"He needed to be alone on the roof. I think some of the guys are going to go talk with him. So Irene, did Reva tell you anything about her relationship with her brother back in Germany?" said Rain. "I have the perfect story. She told me this after a long day of training." said Irene. "So how long is this story?" said Cora. "I think about 10 minutes. Master told it better." said Irene. "I hope it is interesting to say the least." said Rain.

Flashback 12 years ago. Natsu was four years old which he was just adorable to both men and women everywhere. This was due to him having the mixture of Devil and God blood inside of him. He didn't know that at all yet. Natsu was walking over to his older sister who was at 13 years old and in middle school. She was pretty and very strong. The mother who is a goddess left them to go back to the gods realm and the dad was off writing so Reva was handing the chores.

Reva looked up from her book as she said,"What was it Natsu?". She had just gotten him from day care as he said,"I want to help you out with the shopping big sis.". "Are you sure? You don't have to force yourself. Are you ready for this? This is a big responsibility." said Reva. Natsu nodded his head as he thought,"My big sister is the best person in the world. She is always taking care of the chores so my teacher says that my big sister needs a break so I'll help her!".

Reva saw the fire in his eyes and she said,"You got it kiddo.". "Alright!" said Natsu. He was about to leave the house as Reva said,"You need the list and money before you go Natsu.". Natsu fell down as he said,"I knew that. I was just testing you and you passed.". Reva smiled at her brother's antics. He was always happy and full of energy because he had the perfect life to him. He loves his older sister and it will be different 12 years later.   

Later. Natsu stood there with a backpack of a lion due to him being a Leo and the animal being brave just like him. "I've written everything that we need on the note so don't lose it along with the money which is in your pocket. If you don't know where something is, ask the store clerk okay. Do you got this?" said Reva. He shook his head for yes as he walked off. "He is so brave but as a doting sister, I should keep an eye on him but I better hide well." thought Reva. She sneaked after her.

They were at an intersection as Reva hid behind a pole. The neighbors nearby were wondering what she was doing but they saw that she was keeping an eye on her brother. They knew that she was just making sure that her little brother is safe. "Natsu. You are at that intersection. You remember what I told you about this when I was taking you to day care. Wait until you see the walking man and make sure everything is safe before crossing." thought Reva.

Natsu stood there as he remember what Reva told him as he wait until he saw the waking man or the guy walking. It appeared as he smiled. "You are doing great Natsu." thought Reva. He looked to his left and right as he crossed the street. Reva thought while being shocked,"I told you to check left and right and then left again to make sure that it is super safe. What if a reckless driver comes by or a bull comes by? This means that you get one star point taking away.".

Star points are like stars that you get for a good job if you didn't know by the way and now you know to save the least. Later at the supermarket, Natsu was trying to pull a cart which already had food in it as he thought,"This is really heavy but I will do this for my big sister!". Two high school girls noticed him as he was trying to reach something on a higher shelf as their eyes turned to hearts. The taller one of the two said,"Do you need help with that little guy?".

She had brown hair as Natsu said,"Yes.". She grabbed it as she said,"Here you go cutie.". "Thank you so much nice lady. My name is Natsu." said Natsu who smiled at her. Reva who was behind a wall as she thought,"I thought my brother listened to my very important lecture on stranger danger. I wish his advanced memory would just come already.". His very super powerful memory didn't come until he was 10 so right now, he is a normal four year old with super powers.

In our world, that would be crazy but in this one, this is normal. The shorter high school girl who had short black hair said,"So are you here by yourself cutie?". "Yep! My big sister is really counting on me to complete this chore and I'll make her proud!" said Natsu. He gave a thumbs up as Reva smiled at her brother's antics. The short girl said,"That is really brave of you so do you need your big sisters's help to finish? We'll buy you ice cream afterward.".

The two were scaring Natsu as Reva thought,"No Natsu! You shouldn't go with those two at all. They aren't your friends and why are they getting so close to my little brother?! Do you want to die?!". As you can no doubt tell by now, she cared a lot for her little brother due to him being the only family member that she had around often even though that isn't the truth. Regardless of that, she still counts him as one regardless.

The two high school felt like the grim reaper was behind them as Natsu said,"I'm so sorry but my big sister believes in me and I won't let her down.". The two were leaving because of the deathly aura as the taller girl said,"You got this Natsu so go get it.". They were gone as Natsu said,"Okay. So what is next?". Reva took a breath of relief as she thought,"I really hate my brother's ability to get girls in a snap and his kindness. They are his Achilles heel.".

He kept on shopping and only asking for help from people around him if there was something on the top shelf. Later at the checkout lines, Natsu was humming a tune from his favorite show and he was waiting to pay for his groceries. Reva was waiting nearby as she thought,"I guess I was worried for nothing. He really can do this on his own but he really needs to control with his ability to get girls in the future.".

She finished her thought as a robber came into the store with a gun in hand. Most people in the store were regular humans as he yelled,"Everyone on the ground now!". Reva couldn't do anything because of the limiter that restricted her powers. Natsu looked up to see the man as he said,"I guess that guy is looking for something or he is here buying groceries just like me.". He walked over to him as Reva thought,"What are you doing Natsu?! He is a very bad man and he is holding a gun.".

The crowd thought the same thing as the sister. The man then looked at him as he said,"So what are you doing brat?! I told you to get on the ground!". "I don't get why mister. My big sister told me that sleeping on the floor is nasty without a mat." said Natsu. The man noticed the money in Natsu's left hand which was normal back then as he said,"Hey! Give me the money!". "No. This is for me and my sister!" said Natsu who gripped the money.

He pointed the gun at Natsu's head as he said,"If you don't give me the money, I will actually blow your brains away with my pistol. Now how does that sound brat?!". Reva was worried for her littler brother as he said,".My big sister gave me this so we could eat. She does everything like the laundry, picking me up from Day Care, and other stuff. I won't let my big sister down so I won't give you this money!". 

The man said,"Fine then! Die!". The gun went off as everyone in the store covered their eyes from the death of the boy. Reva was crying as she said,"Natsu. Why do you have to be so stupid?". She looked up to see that the bullet was stopped in a net of pure electricity. Natsu's blue eyes were going blue. "You are a Soul?! I thought no Souls live here and if they do, where the hell is your limiter?! It is by law." said the robber.

Reva thought,"Natsu doesn't wear one because a Soul's power don't come till they are eight years old but Natsu is different.". He was wearing a mask so you couldn't see his face at all. "This is my money so leave me alone meanie!" yelled Natsu. The electricity went around the robber who was knocked out along with destroying the bullet into ash. Reva took a breath of relief as the store threw a party for the boy. 

Reva was proud for her little brother as he was trying to get down from being raised in the air. Later, Reva heard the door open as she heard,"Big sister! I'm home!". She was resting her head on the table as Natsu saw her. "Hey! I guess she is tired from her homework. It must have been hard or something like that." said Natsu. Reva woke up as she said,"Welcome back Natsu. Did you complete your chore the Raiden way?". 

She knew that she did but he didn't know that she was there. Natsu smirked as he said,"Of course! I even stop a robber using my powers. I'm getting a medal from the Mayor who was in the store.". He was holding some drinks as he said,"I got your favorite big sister! The manager gave them to me for saving the day and he gave me the grocers for free so here is the money!" said Natsu. He placed the drinks down along with the money as he said,"Are you mad at me for not using the money?".

"No. I'm really proud of you." said Reva. Natsu looked at her as Reva said,"The store called me and told me your exploits at the market today. I am really proud of you Natsu.". She rustled his head as he said,"Thanks big sis. So do you want me to put the money back?". "No. You are going to have a bank account." said Reva. "Bank account? What is that? Is it food or is it like a new show? A type of study or something else." said Natsu.

Reva held the money in her hands as she said,"This money will be saved and you will be able to use it whenever you needed to so let's enjoy our drinks, make dinner, and watch TV before bed time. And first thing after 'school, we go to the bank.". Natsu smiled as he said,"Sure thing sis. You are the best sister in the world.". The two enjoyed their drinks. The two didn't know that their relationship would change.

Back in the present, Amy and Cora were crying after hearing the story. "Wow. That is really sweet." said Amy. "That story reminds me of my mama." said Cora. "It made her smile just telling it. I hate seeing mentor and wife fight like this." said Irene who looked sad. "Do you guys think that Reva is right?" said Reva. "About what?" said Amy. "According to her, Natsu's life has been dangerous and I kinda agree with her." said Rain.

"You have a point there Rain but I'm going to protect him." said Cora. "She is right. Wife made life fun for me and I wouldn't change anything. Meeting him was the best day of my life and I don't want him to leave." said Irene.  Amy said,"You did slap him but I thank him and I meeting was the best day of my life.". "I'm protecting him too and I think everyone in our class will too. A lot of people like my boyfriend because of his kindness and many more." said Rain.

Meanwhile, Natsu was sitting on the roof staring at the sky. "Hey Natsu. What up?" said a voice. The boy sensed Issac along with Jake, Matt, and Terry. "What do you guys want?" said Natsu. "I get why you don't want to talk with your sister but you need to talk with her." said Terry. "Why?! I mean you don't have someone who you looked up, tried to be like, and in the end she lied to you." said Natsu. "I think you have more problems with this than we thought." said Matt. 

Natsu got up as he said,"I do Matt so are you guys going to convince me to try to forgive her? That will not work on me.". "Nope. We do agree that your time here has been pretty crazy but the entire class agrees with you on this. We are protecting you man." said Jake. "Huh?" said Natsu. "You have done so much for us so we think that it is far that we help you out." said Terry. "Yeah. Don't worry so much. We're here to help." said Issac. "Thanks you guys." said Natsu.

Reva watched Natsu walking out of the school with his class as Ellen stood there with Brooke and Noel. "Is she alright?" said Brooke. "Well,  Natsu rejected her." said Ellen. "Yeah and he was ice cold about the whole thing." said Noel who was enjoying some shaved ice. "I'm fine you guys. I just made up my mind." said Reva. "Huh?" said the three. "If Natsu slips up on anything, he is going to join the military." said Reva.

Next Time,
Reva sounds serious. Will Natsu screw up in the near future? And will the Second Club Day be that time? This and more next time on Soul! 

Body Swaps
Natsu to Rain.
Rain to Natsu.

No comments:

Post a Comment