Saturday, January 23, 2016

Soul Episode 64 The Black Card part 1 Queens and Rivals.


A/N: Hey guys. So at the end of this episode, you are going to learn about all of Natsu's stuff in his arsenal. There is a lot in his deck of cards. I think that is how the expression goes but I think after this episode, Natsu isn't going to learn any more stuff until the end of the Training Thing won't be a thing because a normal time skip in say like Fairy Tail, Naruto, or One Piece. You don't see their training in action until the time skip is over so that is my argument.

I didn't list Bleach as a example because I have no clue about it like I can guess what Naruto and One Piece from their covers. Ninja and Pirates but Bleach is about samurais I think? Anyway lets begin our story in Natsu's room with Natsu I tried to get everything but if I miss something, I'm so sorry. It may seem shorter but this is a two part folks because of all of Natsu's stuff. There is a lot of stuff that Natsu can use.

Natsu was sitting in his room. He was reading as he noticed that the Aetheral Ring which was on his desk was glowing. Hyperion sat there as Natsu said,"Hey Hyper. What's up?". "Are you angry? You seem angry according to Theta." said Hyperion. "Oh. I'm not angry that I can't talk to my girlfriend at all because my strange obsession with getting power." said Natsu. "You are so angry Natsu. So what are you doing pal?" said Hyperion.

The Phantom floated toward Natsu as he saw that the boy was reading advanced Alchemy. "So why are you reading that?" said Hyperion. "I'm trying to make an artificial tongue." said Natsu. "Why are you?" said Hyperion. "I hate that I can't eat anymore. I mean my powers require me to eat things and also sleeping." said Natsu. "Why do you need to sleep? The food reason I sorta of get." said Hyperion who was looking at the book.

Visalth said from the Devil Arm,"Natsu has a lot of work to do.". "Yeah. Being a butler is draining to say the least." said Natsu. "Do you work for a spoiled rich girl or boy?" said Hyperion. "Neither. I am a worker at a maid cafe. So what are you doing here? I mean I don't mind you here." said Natsu. "I'm here to help you with your inability to be with your girlfriend and help make your new tongue due to the fact that we are now partners." said the god.

Visalth said,"How? It seems to me that if Natsu goes to a girl and he gets excited by them, what will happen to him?". "Die in a burst of flame or was it the brain exploded? I can't remember the excited way but both ways are deadly." said Hyperion. "So what is the plan? I would rather not die because I may be immortal but my brain exploded would be bad. I mean it is hard to clean up blood. Trust me on that." said Natsu.

Hyperion said,"You know that the only way that you won't exploded is that if the girl is trust by the heart and mind. Do you trust Rain with the heart and mind?". "I think I do but how do I test this? I'm up for anything because I can use Theta's power to give me a new brain." said Natsu. "I think I'll be able to help you out." said Visalth. "How?" said Hyperion. "I can sense if this idiot here likes her in both heart and mind. Care to try it out?" said Visalth.

Rain was sitting in the lounge room working on her homework as she looked up to see Natsu with his new Phantom. She was used to him doing strange things as she said,"I thought you couldn't talk to me for a week.". "I can if I trust you with my heart and mind." said Natsu. "Well do you?" said Rain who looked at him. "We are going to test if he does Rain. Visalth." said Hyperion. Natsu's arm glowed as Visalth said,"Yep. This idiot likes you.".

Rain said,"You do? I thought you were in love with Lucia.". Natsu sat next to her as he said,"Rain. I love you because you made life worth living so do you want to kiss?". "Do you want to switch bodies or something?" said Rain. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that. So do you want to help me with something? I may need your help." said Natsu. 'With what?" said Rain. "Building this idiot a tongue so he can eat something." said Visalth. "Huh." said Rain.

Later. Natsu was working on Gladius with Rain looking at him. Rain said,"Is there anything that you can't do?". "Fall in love with a girl." said Natsu. "And saying no." said Visalth. Natsu hit his arm as he said,"So is there a way that I can get my arm back?". "Let me think about it Natsu. Will you be the best master of yours truly?" said Visalth. "Yes because you killed your other masters. You didn't kill me yet so I think I'm the best." said Natsu.

The dragon laughed as he said,"You have a point there brat. I'm still here so be happy that you have your arm back.". The Devil Arm was gone as it turned into the watch as Rain said,"Your arm is back Natsu.". "Yeah. So why are you thinking about talking to your dad tomorrow?" said Natsu. "Are you reading my mind?" said Rain. "Nope. Your cooking told me what you are thinking about. I don't want you to go to the Underworld with me." said Natsu.

Rain said,"Why not? I mean you should at least give me a reason.". "I really don't want you to meet my mom." said Natsu. "Why? I mean Nora loves me and I think Nami likes me. I'm not sure about it that much" said Rain. "Oh I know that and my mom will too. I'm just worried what she will do to you because she does horrible things to me." said Natsu. He shivered as Visalth said from the watch,"She makes him dress up.".

Natsu said,"I am not a fan of being a girl. I mean shopping and fashion shows are nightmares.". The boy shivered as Rain said,"So is that the reason?". She sat next to him as he said,"Yeah. I mean you are strong to say the least. I know that for a fact so if you can convince poppy Scott to let you join me on my journey, you can come with me if you aren't scared of my mom.". "Sure." said Rain. The two kissed as they switched bodies.

The next day. Natsu was walking with Rain and they were holding hands. "I guess everyone will be shocked about your hand." said Rain. "Yeah. I guess Visalth is a good guy." said Natsu. "Yeah. I'm so what are you doing about that magic?" said Visalth. "What is he talking about?" said Rain. "I'm going to have to stop two dangerous seniors Rain." said Natsu. "Huh? Did you sense them using Astral? It is impressive." said Rain.

He nodded as he noticed a crowd outside of the front of the school. "Okay. Why is everyone here in the front of the school?" said Rain. She noticed Harry with Karla as she walked over to him. "Oh hey lovebirds. So look at that. Those two have both beauty and brawn." said Harry. "Yeah. They're pretty dam dangerous." said Karla. Rain saw it as she said,"Yep.". "What? I'm lost." said Natsu. "How about you look smart one?" said Visalth.

Natsu noticed two armies. One army was lead by a third year. She had golden yellow hair which went to her waist and red eyes. She looked like a model as Harry was drooling. The other army was lead by a second year. She had blond hair that was in a bob which was flattering and brown eyes. She was also wearing glasses. She also had two swords resting in their scabbards while the model has some brass knuckles around her fists.

Natsu said,"So what is going on here?". "They are known as the Martial Arts Queen and the Swords Queen respectively. They are both super strong and they are rumored to be the strongest for their year which is the Third and Second years." said Harry. "So why are they fighting now?" said Natsu. "One of Akiko aka the girl who looks like a model's girls pissed off one of Joan aka the other girl's girl and well, things went like this." said Karla.

Natsu said,"I think I should stop this.". "Good luck Natsu." said Rain. He walked out there as Visalth said,"You know that you are crazy right? I mean it is suicidal.". "Are you trying to convince me not to fight?" said Natsu. "Nope. You got my support." said Visalth. Natsu was stopped in his tracks by a girl who had her fist about to punch him on his right while on his left, a girl with glasses and a spear had him there.

Natsu said,"I guess that I have a tiger at the front gate and a a wolf at the back gate. Or is between a rock and a hard place.". "I think you messing with Lady Akiko's victory over Joan is a bad idea." said the martial artist. "She is wrong. It will be Lady Joan who defeats that ape in combat today." said the girl with the spear. The two glared at each other as Natsu said,"I'm not in the mood right now. I like to have a nap so I think I will use that.".

His eyes glowed as all of the girls fell over along with everyone in the courtyard beside Akiko, Harry, Joan, Karla, and Rain. Akiko looked at him as she said,"Did you do that?". "I guess I did. So you two should stop this fight and come with me to the Executive Committee office." said Natsu. He blocked the sword of Joan. He jumped back as he said,"I guess that isn't going to happen. Time to bring out Dragonslayer!".

He made a sword which looked a blade made out of the same stuff as the ring that Natsu wore around his finger as he taunted the girl to him. Joan rushed to him as Natsu dodged her. He slashed her as the girl went back. "You're strong. I guess you must be the first year Natsu." said Joan. 'I am and you two are going down." said Natsu. He rushed toward them as he planted the sword in the ground. "Time to show you the power of both Fudo and Houto!" said Natsu.

Two spirits appear from the sword. One was a girl with red hair and red eyes. She was holding a red sword and she had the appearance of a Dragon, Phoenix, and Tiger warrior. The other one was a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He was holding a brown ax and he had the appearance of a Dragon, Elephant, and Gargoyle monk. "So what do you need from us Natsu?" said the girl. "To stop those two Fudo." said Natsu.

Fudo said,"Yeah. You picked the right spirit for the right job. Time for you to feel my fire power so help me out Houtu!". She made a giant flame out of her sword as the monk next to her made earth walls. Akiko punched one wall while Joan slashed the other wall. The two girls stood there in the earth and fire mixture. "Okay. Lets stop fighting. We can settle this tomorrow okay?" said Natsu who smiled.

Meanwhile, some student were watching this. "Man. Natsu is so cool. I mean he stopped both queens and their armies in a second." said a boy. "Yeah. Class C is so going to win in the Class War." said a boy nearby him. "Yeah. We should at least try for second or third." said the first boy. He was grabbed by a ape for a man. He had brown hair and brown eye said,"You shouldn't be giving up so soon. So what about the class matches?".

He put his fists together as he said,"Just because Natsu sticks out like a sore thumb doesn't mean that we suck. You got that?". "Dylan." said the first boy. "You know if they only rely on Natsu, they got no way of winning at all. I mean just because of Natsu, Class C thinks that they are top shit but to be honest with you, Class A is way better and we are going to destroy them." said Dylan. He walked off as the first boy sighed.

The second boy said,"Dylan Dyer. Since Natsu is here, he doesn't stick out that much. He does have a great ability to learn magic so having hate you is a death sentence.". "No Way! It is the person that he protects Kyle Shields is more scary." said the first boy. The second boy saw a boy with black hair and brown eyes as he said,"Holy shit. I didn't even see him there.". The two walked away as Dylan said,"I am so getting sick of people giving Natsu credit you know.".

The boy in front of him said,"You know that he has a S Card right Dylan?". "I know that shit by now Kyle but I'm so stronger than him." said Dylan. "I understand that but if we can beat Class C, I think we will do well beyond belief." said Kyle. "Heh. I guess you're right." said Dylan. Kyle thought,"So it is time to test my worth against Natsu Ryu Xasius. I wonder how we stack up in the whole thing so I hope you get stronger Natsu.".

Later. Natsu was walking to his office. "Man. I hate that I have to work earlier in the morning. This blows." said Natsu. He sensed someone as she said,"Hey Natsu. Good morning.". He stopped as he saw Lucia standing there. She had a cute bob to her. I do mean the hair for her and Joan by the way so yeah. "Wow. You look good with short hair Lucile. I mean wow." said Natsu. "I guess you don't feel any love for her." thought Visalth.

Lucile said,"So what happened to your arm?". "I got it fixed and you may have changed but you are still Lucile right? I mean I can still see your good side." said Natsu. She smiled as she said,"You are still the same Natsu. I better get to class. I hope to see you around." said Lucile. She walked away as Visalth said,"So do you like her?". "Meh. I see her as a friend. She is nice right and she didn't make my noggin exploded." said Natsu. He walked to the office.

He opened the door as he saw Cole standing there with a girl in a chair. She had long black hair and red eyes. "Man. She has a creepy look to her." said Visalth. Natsu punched the watch as he said,"So what's up Cole?". He sat at his desk as Cole said,"Natsu. Meet Krista Ramsey, this is a girl from my class.". "It is nice to meet you." said Natsu. "They say that it is nice to meet you. So is it true that you are a Leo?" said Krista.

Natsu said,"Yes? So why did you bring her here?". "You can trust him Krista. He may act a little bit like a idiot but that is normal for him." said Cole. "Right here pal." said Natsu. "Okay. I trust you Cole. I'm the Sorcerer of Darkness." said Krista. "Really? That is interesting. So why did you tell me this instead of Issac?" said Natsu. "Yeah but we have a another reason for coming here." said Cole as he sat down.

Krista said,"The voices says that you have an enemy in Dylan Dyer.". "Dylan Dyer? He is a strongest first year if my memory serves me right. What did I do to him Cole?" said Natsu. "You are not liked by some of the first years because you create a big shadow that most people are under it. Dylan hated when you became in charge of us by destroy a wall with his Power. You need to keep an eye on him so good luck." said Cole. "Thanks." said Natsu.

Later during break period. Dylan was looking at the wall as Kyle was nearby him drinking an energy drink. "That shit is bad for you know that right?" said Dylan. "Meh. So are you ready to test yourself against Natsu?" said Kyle. "You don't need to say it. I want Natsu to feel the crushing taste of defeat by my hands." said Dylan. He crackled his fingers as Kyle said,"It pissed me off that he has complete control over us.".

The two saw Lucile standing there as she said,"You two better not do anything stupid.". Dylan then blushed as he said,"Lucile.". "Picking a fight with Natsu is pretty stupid." said Lucile. 'So are you worried about me and your childhood friend. I'm so happy." said Dylan. He walked closer to the girl as she said,"Personal Space Dylan.". "I like you with short hair too Lucile no but I like you. You are so cute." said Dylan.

Kyle sighed as he sipped his drink. "Stop this Dylan! I'm not interested in men!" said Lucile. "Yeah but you wasting your beauty on other women is so dumb." said Dylan. "You are the reason why I'm not interested!" said Lucile. "Okay. Lets calm down here. I know that you and Natsu are good pals on that social site. So when have you been friends with another guy other than me?" said Kyle. "We are just friends after the second club day." said Lucile.

She smiled as Dylan said,"You just smiled didn't you!? Are you freaking serious?!". "I did. So what Dylan? I hope neither of you do anything stupid." said Lucile. She walked away as Dylan said,"Wait a minute.". He was getting angry and he was going raging. "That son of a bitch! I won't let him live if Lucile likes him." said Dylan. Kyle sighed as he thought,"I guess the rage has blinded him from our goal at hand.".

Back in Class 1-C. Natsu was tired. "Man. I can't believe that those second years actually try to run from your what was it called?" said Cora. "My Chain of Justice." said Natsu. "That was so cool and you are the best husband." said Irene. Akane watched this as she thought,"Why am I so jealous of this? I mean me and Natsu are just friends.". Dante walked over to Natsu as he said,"Dude. You are so cool man. I mean we got the second Class War in the bag.".

Natsu said,"Yeah. I heard that they're switching the rules because of the extra class.". "Yeah. It is like the game of Chess. I mean we have three new players joining the game and the only way to win is too eliminate all opponents in our way. This sounds like a man's game to me." said Dante. "I wonder who we will pick." said Cora. "Natsu is a given right? You will be back by then right?" said Irene. "I hope so." said Natsu.

He later walked through the hallway by himself as he thought,"Man. This school is full for events the second term. I mean we have the next Class War and Soul Exam coming up plus the Cultural Festival with both magic and regular clubs plus a regular day and an pretty awesome from what I have read in the records Sports Festival. I think something else called the Power Festival is coming up soon in two days.".

Theta in her hamster form appeared on his head with Keita on his right shoulder and Wave on his left shoulder as a monkey. "So are you worried about leaving?" said Keita. "Not really. I mean you guys and my friends got this in the bag." said Natsu. "Flora planting her plant army everywhere is helpful to say the least. So are you going to use your beast form?" said Theta. "I think I should wait because I don't want to clean." said Natsu. "He is right." said Wave.

He stood there as he didn't noticed that both Dylan and Kyle were looking at him. "Hey look who it is Kyle." said Dylan. "Yes. It is Natsu standing there talking to his dog/raccoon." said Kyle. "This is too good and I should have some fun with him right?" said Dylan. "Not where people can see you idiot. It is too crowded." said Kyle. "Man. You are such a worry wort sometimes. I mean he won't know what hit him." said Dylan.

Dylan saw him talking with Lucile and a girl with red hair and green eyes. "What the hell is this? He is talking with both Lucile and Wren?!" said Dylan. "Well. Wren is his number one fan." said Kyle who watched Wren fawned over Natsu who backed up. "Fine. If that bastard wants to flirt with my girl, he deserve to die! Feel my Boom Shot!" said Dylan. "He is blinded by his rage and lust. A bad combo indeed." said Kyle.

Natsu said,"So people are targeting me?". "Hey Natsu. Pay attention to me." said Theta who pulled at his hair. "Yeah. They are from our class. We can't tell if they are serious or not but I think you should know." said Lucile. "And I just wanted to see you my amazing Natsu." said Wren. Natsu then sensed something as he said,"Hey you two were right.". He jumped in front of the two as he said,"Time for my Dragonheart to shine!".

He made a shield and it looked like a Dragonheart as it blocked an explosion. "What is it by the way ladies?" said Natsu. "Something tried to attack you." said Lucile. "And I won't let whoever do it again so let me protect you my love!" said Wren. Natsu grabbed the two as he said,"Not going to happen at all. You two need to hide!". Dylan yelled,"Natsu! I will kill you!". "Idiot! Don't get caught by him at all!" yelled Kyle.

Kyle stopped as he thought,"I do forget that Dylan is like a bull if he sees red. He is the person who doesn't think ahead of him but I'm shocked by Natsu who blocked his Boom Shot.". Natsu held the girls as he said,"So what are you doing man?". "Get the hell off her bastard!" yelled Dylan. Natsu let the girls go as he said,"Okay man. Just calm down Dylan. I mean what did I do to make you mad at me in general.".

Dylan yelled,"A lot in fact! You think that you are top dog around here but you really aren't at all so I am going to make you so ugly so that everyone will respect me! I won't let you touch my Lucile and I will make you bleed!". "You need to calm down man." said Natsu. "Shut the hell up!" yelled Dylan who was PO. He snapped his finger as two boom shots came out. Natsu jumped in front of one as he said,"Run!".

He noticed the other one as he thought,"This is going to hurt if I could feel pain.". He blocked one as he slammed into a dry erase board. He noticed several markers around him as he smirked. "Are you scared of yours truly?! I mean you can't handle a friendly greeting." said Dylan. "Natsu!" yelled the two girls. "Don't get close to me! This ape here wants to hurt me and I can't see either of you two in pain." said Natsu.

Dylan yelled,"Shut the hell up Natsu! Prepare to feel my pain!". "Okay. I need you three to hear me so lets do this." said Natsu in a whisper. "Hey. What is going on?" said a boy. Natsu turned around as he said,"Dam it.". He took the two shots as Kyle thought,"What is going on? He was dodging it and it looks like he wants them to hit him.". "What is Natsu doing? He is letting himself getting hurt." said a boy with a angry look to him. "Yeah." said a boy nearby.

Dylan laughed as he yelled,"What the hell is this?! I mean you are running into them! You are such an idiot!". "Stop it Dylan!" yelled Lucile. "He isn't getting him on purpose! Look at this fight of yours dumb ass. If he dodges, he gets others hurt because you are being gung ho with your attacks and my Natsu is a little genius." said Wren. "Wow. He is smart." said a girl. "You are so cool Natsu." said a boy.

Natsu stood up as he said,"Okay. I think if you give up now Dylan, I'll let it slide on by.". "What!? It is crazy for you to think that but you haven't done jack to me!" yelled Dylan. "If you think that, you should turn around." said Natsu. The ape like man turning around to see that the word loser was on the back of his neck. "How the hell did you?!" yelled Dylan. "How?! I didn't noticed that Natsu even used his magic to do anything." thought Kyle.

Natsu laughed as he said,"I don't like to use force unless I'm forced too. If you want to keep going, I think I'll make it baby.". "Wow. He wrote loser on his neck without us noticing. So did he defeat the big guy?" said a boy. "And he plans to forgive him for that. What a good guy." said a girl. Dylan was angry as Kyle said,"You idiot! You will be the bad guy if you keeping going forward! Just leave it at that!".

Dylan ran off as Natsu thought,"That is good but I don't think he is going to give up without a fight so thanks you guys.". He gave a thumbs up to Keita who used his powers to hide Theta and Wave. They were holding markers as Wren hugged him. He was about to blush as Lucile pulled her off. "Thanks so what is up?" said Natsu. Wren kissed him as she said,"I'm going to make you love me.". Lucile ran after her as Natsu thought,"Rain is going to be pissed.".

Next time,
Natsu meets an older relative of Rain as he gets tested.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Akiko Evans. 18 years old. Third year Class C at Star Valley High. Martial Arts Queen. Golden Yellow. Red. 6 foot 5. A. Gemini. June 2. Fighting, studying, getting stronger, and dancing. Losing.
Joan Wharton. 17 years old. Second year Class B at Star Valley High. Swords Queen. Blond. Brown. 5 foot 8. B. Capricorn. January 3. Studying, getting stronger, defeating her sister, and maid cafes. Rivals and her sister.
Dylan Dyer. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Blond. Brown. 5 foot 11. A. Scorpio. November 2. Lucile and being the strongest. Anyone who hits on Lucile and losing.
Kyle Shields. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Black. Brown. 5 foot 5. O. Gemini. Male. May 30. Gemini. Being challenged, chess, girls, reading, Laser Blitz (His favorite energy drink), and interesting students. Being defeated and people seeing his weakness.
Krista Ramsey. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Black. Red. 5 foot 6. B. Taurus. May 16. Ice, swimming, shadows, cooking, shopping, fashion, and boys. Losing the people who she loves.
Wren Worth. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High and Natsu’s Stalker. Red. Green. 5 foot 6. AB. Sagittarius. December 13. Natsu, cooking, fashion, and shopping. People who get in her love for Natsu.

Natsu's Power/Techniques.
Akmo Su. It was taught to him by Hayate. It allows the user to use something like magic but it is way stronger than magic. It is hard to learn and even master.
Chi. It was taught to him by books and the master Hideo. It allows the user to create a magic and Power erasing substance which can be used as a suit of armor or a shield.
Demon/Devil Form. This is Natsu's yang. It is the same darkness as the Crois and Riku. It can gaining power over time and it can go into different forms. It also use the Satanic Stone inside of Natsu's body to its limit and it cause it to explode faster.
Matter Eating. This allows Natsu to eat anything regardless of the taste. He can also eats the element however, this power can drain him of energy and makes the Satanic Stone weaker.
Astral. This technique is called like the sixth sense. It can sense the Power and others from anywhere in the world, heal himself and others, overpowered weaker enemies, and powers very similar to the powers of Psychokinesis. It allows him to turn his body into anything that he needs such as a sword coming from his back. It was given to him by Zara of the Wicked Nighshade tribe of Vampires, Riko who is the king of the demons in the Underworld, and Divina who is a master of summoning and martial artist.
Ragnarok. This power has the ability to destroy everything in its path just like the name describes. It can destroy things and it is the power that Natsu's future self can use aka the Power Emperor. He learn how to use after fighting against Duncan and this power somehow doesn't accelerate the Satanic Stone.
Fire. He can use fire to burn through anything that it comes in contact with and his flame is strong as a quasar when trained correctly. To keep this power going, Natsu must eat the most spicy foods like peppers.
Water. He can use water to soak anything down to the bones and it can be made from the air around him and his water can't be destroyed. It has the same power as a tidal wave when used right. To keep this power going, Natsu must drink a lot of liquids.
Ice. He can use ice to freeze anything including the air around him and his ice can't be melted by fire or destroyed by an attack. It has the same power to freeze something at -89.2 Celsius. To keep this power going, Natsu must eat ice pure.
Earth. He can use earth to control the ground below him and he can use it to make his enemies fall under him. It has the same power as an 10.0 Earthquake. To keep this power going, Natsu must eat a lot of meat.
Lighting/Thunder. He can use Lighting/Thunder to shock anything that it comes in contact with it and it is as strong as a Petawatt. This power along with Wind, Magic, Darkness, and Light doesn't cause Natsu to eat anything.
Darkness. He can use Darkness to completely blind his opponent and trap him in an eternal darkness and it is able to go around the whole world if Natsu so chooses. This power along with Wind, Magic, Light, and Lighting/Thunder doesn't cause Natsu to eat anything.
Light. He can use Light to completely light up his opponent's plan with ease and it can heal anyone with its holy properties. This power along with Wind, Magic, Lighting/Thunder, and Darkness doesn't cause Natsu to eat anything.
Magic. He can use Magic on a level on that hasn't been seen before. He can use level one spells to level 100 spells with ease. This power along with Wind, Lighting/Thunder, Darkness, and Light doesn't cause Natsu to eat anything.
Wind. He can use Wind to make anything near him fly away. He can make tornadoes with a snap of his fingers. This power along with Lighting/Thunder, Darkness, Light, and Magic doesn't cause Natsu to eat anything.
Arcane Bending. It was taught to him by Hideo. It allows the user to bend the universe itself into whatever the user desires. This works well with Uvosea.
Spirit Legerdemain. It was taught to him by Hideo, It allows the user to summon spirits that they contracted to attack the enemy or power the user up with their power.
Shade. This is the power of Eros, the Phantom God. It can swallow anything in its way like a black hole. It can be turned into a weapon of some kind.
Slade. This is the combined power of Eros, the Phantom God and Sirius, the Death God. It has both the effect to swallow anything along with burn anything.
Vivid. This is the power of Sirius, the Death God. It can burn anything in its way.
Crash, This is the power of Hyperion, the Legend God. It can make a giant thunderbolt which can cause paralysis in the target and it can break through the wall.
Shadow. This is the power of Hyperion, the Legend God. It gives the user to create the ultimate darkness and it can swallow anything up with the chance of the person turning into a Crois if their heart is enough. It can also turn the target into a Crois if their hearts are evil enough.
Zodiac. This is the power of Theta, the Beast Goddess. It gives the user the ability to use both the powers with the Chinese and Western Zodiac along with summoning chibi version of them which can look deadly if they grow bigger.
Hero. This is the power of Hyperion, the Legend God. It gives the user to use powers of previous and legendary gods and heroes before him such as Anubis, Heracles, Osiris, and Thor.
Shabyo. This is the power of Wave, the Fighting God. It gives the user to be able to break through anything in your path with the power of your inner strength and the universe.
Kyode. This is the power of Wave, the Fighting God. It gives the user to be able to use a weapon of any kind and it will have a different like a dull sword that will have the same effect as a gun.

Natsu's Weapons.
Gladius. This is a mixture between science fiction and a katana. It can cut through anything in its path because it has the power of Terahertz. He gained it from his training and he spends time upgrading. It is like an high frequency blade. It also allows Natsu to enter something called Sword Mode which allows him to make precision cuts with it. It is the strongest sword in his arsenal.
Comet. This is a mixture between a sniper rifle, shotgun, and a rocket launcher in the shape of a pistol. It has the power to make bullets of any kind that he can make it with ease. He got it around the same time as Gladius and he spends some time fixing it up after working on.
Uvosea. This sword was given to him by Hideo. It allows you to use your power inside of the blade and it cut through anything. It can boost Natsu up and many more effects. It is hard to master it and it has the dragon symbol.
Dragonslayer. A powerful sword that can slice through anything in its user's way. It is part of the Dragon Hero Armor Set. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Dragonheart. A powerful shield that can block anything in its path. It is part of the Dragon Hero Armor Set. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Dragon Hero Belt. A powerful belt that can be used to bring out a user strength, speed, and other stats like that. It is part of the Dragon Hero Armor Set. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Dragon Boots. A powerful pair of boots that can allow flight along with super speed and increased legs strength for jumping. It is part of the Dragon Hero Armor Set. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Dragon Arm. A gauntlet/glove that can shoot blasts out of it and it is like the Devil Arm in many ways. It is part of the Dragon Hero Armor Set. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Dragon Vambrace. A powerful bracer which allows the body to gain dragon like scales all across their body and it works alongside both the Devil Arm and Dragon Arm. It is part of the Dragon Hero Armor Set. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Fusion Dragon Helmet. A powerful helmet gives Natsu the ability/curse to turn his head into a dragon head and it does cost his head to use. It is part of the Dragon Hero Armor Set. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Nebula Dragon. A powerful throwing weapon which is like a ninja star but it hurts more than a star does due to it having Zaskite. It is part of the Dragon Hero Armor Set. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Dragonstorm. A powerful gun which has the firepower of a dragon inside of it making Natsu's shot deadly. It is part of the Dragon Hero Armor Set. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Dragon Mail. This suit of armor gives Natsu a dragon like suit of armor making him stronger and give him like dragon like wings which helps out his Devil wings which he has. It is part of the Dragon Hero Armor Set. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.


Natsu's Items.
Star. His guitar that his human father gave him. He plays it to calm his mood and work on his music career. He got the talent to write music from his father.
Sword Necklace. This necklace allows Natsu to summon a ton of weapons from it. He can make a gun, hammer, sword, or sickle with ease along with legendary weapons such as Excalibur, Gungnir, Mjolnit, Kusanagi, Tonbokiri, and Honojo Masamune. It comes from his ancestor Tsuna Yagami who is one of his spirits. Natsu got this from his human father on his journey.
Devil Arm. This arm is something that is legendary in the Underworld. It is made of the rare metal known as Zaskite from the Underworld. It has the mixture of devil and dragon blood plus it is the home of Visalth. It can change its shape at the dragon's will. Natsu found it in the Underworld.
Dark Black and Blue Headphones. These are big headphones that Natsu usually wears around his neck to listen to his music while not doing anything. They also have a secret power to them. They were giving to him by his mom aka the goddess.
Celestial Spheres. These are magic beads put into a bracelet. They give the person wearing them enhanced speed and increased kicking power around his feet. It also gives him super strength and increased punching power around his hands. Several Japanese Gods made them such as Inzanagi, Izanami, Tsukyomi or Tsukiyomi, Susanoo, Inari Okami, Amaterasu, and Sartutahiko Okami.
Dragon Hero Armor. This armor has several weapons and other stuff inside of it. It is the body of the spirit Anima who Natsu met inside of the Celestial Cave along with Damon who is her boyfriend. It has armor pieces and weapons inside of it. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Aetheral Ring. This ring has the power to control Earth, Fire, Magic, Tech, Water, and Wind along with getting rid of the gravity in things that Natsu touches. The gravity is like you are on the moon or Pluto. It is the body of the spirit Damon who Natsu met inside of the Celestial Cave along with Anima who is his girlfriend. It gives the user intense power. It is made of Adamantine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material.
Dragon Necklace. This necklace works like the sword necklace around his neck except it allows to summon different suits of armor such as his dragon armor which gives him the power of a dragon. It was made by Moka's older sisters who made it to use the power of his ancestor.
Shadow Armor. This armor is very interesting. It house the spirit known as the Shadow Empress who controls his body to things for her. It allows great control of the user's inner darkness and with Natsu, it can be really deadly. It was given to Natsu by his parents.
Bracelet. This bracelet has the power to do many things which was given to him by his 16th birthday but he forgets about it.
Black Watch. This watch has the ability to alter the user's DNA to change in it into different forms plus into different people.
The Spectral Items. These are the items that Eros, Hyperion, Sirius, Wave, Theta, and other gods of Phantoms or Specters were once trapped in and Natsu used them to his advantage. The ones that Natsu currently has in his personality are the Conqueror's Legacy, Empyrean Key, Malevolent Monolith, Philosopher Talisman, and Seraphic Crown,

Natsu's Partners that he has in his array. Species.
Kari Silva. Fox Spirit.
April. Computer Program.
Salvador or Sal. Familiar and Stout.
Flora. Familiar and Mandrake.
Phi. Angel.
Zeta. Angel.
Jasra Azim. Genie.
Havoc. Angel.
Damon Crawford. Weapon Spirit.
Anima Sloan. Weapon Spirit.
Keita Hiroshi. Dog God/bake-danuki.
Core Kitron. Computer Program.
Eros the Phantom God. Phantom.
Sirius the Death God. Phantom.
Wave the Fighting God. Phantom.
Hyperion the Legend God. Phantom.
Theta the Beast Goddess. Phantom.

Natsu's Spirits that he has thanks to Spirit Legerdemain. For eight of the twelve spirits currently contracted under Natsu, they can be either male or female. It really does matter what they feel like the best option is.
Fudo Acala. Fire Spirit. Dragon, Phoenix, Warrior, and Tiger. Male and Female.
Kano Raijin. Water Spirit. Dragon, Mermaid, Mage/Wizard, and Shark. Female and Male.
Kaze Fujin. Wind Spirit. Dragon. Pegasus, Shrine Maiden, and Eagle. Female and Male.
Ronin Raiden. Thunder Spirit. Dragon, Kitsune, Death Knight, and Lion. Male and Female.
Houtu Okami. Earth Spirit. Dragon. Gargoyle, Monk, and Elephant. Male and Female.
Hikaru Amaterasu. Light Spirit. Dragon, Angel, Paladin, and Dove. Female and Male.
Erebus. Darkness Spirit. Dragon. Grim Reaper, Assassin, and Wolf. Male and Female.
Shiro. Beast Spirit. Male and Female.
Meteor. Sword Spirit. Male.
Tsuna Yagami. Warrior Spirit.
Esvior. Magic Spirit. Male.
Izuna. Staff Spirit. Female.

No comments:

Post a Comment