Thursday, January 21, 2016

Soul Episode 62 Senior Testing.


A/N: If you notice that, there is not Episode 13. That is on purpose. If you remember the show/book series Wayside School, it is like that except replace the 19th floor with 13th episode of Soul so yeah. I wanted to do something different and I may do an episode 13 down the road but this will be like a current episode with those characters. It may be like a one off or something like that. The idea is forming in the brain so Natsu is getting tested by some seniors. Why? We may find out. So lets begin already and this is on the same day as the last episode. We are also getting some details on the powers of the Shade and Vivid.

In the chairman's office. "So I have the reports of the students who caused trouble over the break and the third years over in the other school." said a female voice. Owen sat in his desk as a woman stood there. She had brown hair which she kept in an unflattering ponytail with her black eyes under a pair of sharp glasses. "It was nice of you to act as principal during the summer break along with you being in charge of the third year building Yasmin." said Owen.

Yasmin said,"This is my job Owen. So did you enjoy your vacation with your granddaughter who is seeing a boy. How is Levi dealing with that child?". "He is dealing with it." said Owen. "I may be in the third year building but I've noticed the amount of transfer students who know Mr. Xasius. So do you know something that him?" said Yasmin. "What are you saying? Natsu is a good child. He may skip class a lot but he keeps his grades up." said Owen.

Yasmin said,"I'm not saying anything at all Owen. Natsu Ryu Xasius is a Rank F and a S Class Card user in his first year. He must have gotten his skills thanks to his sister.". "You know that they aren't family anymore right?" said Owen. "I don't care. They have the same blood so have a good day. You better not be hiding anything from me." said Yasmin. She closed the door behind her as she thought to herself,"Natsu Xasius. Time to do some research on you.".

Outside of the building, Lucas was walking around. "Okay. If Romeo is going to call you out, he has to show up." said Spawn. "I know that but this is the right place." said Lucas. He felt his shirt being grabbed by a hand as he saw a third year standing there. He had blue hair, yellow eyes, and a claw scar over his right eyebrow. "Romeo?" said Lucas. "It is good to see you too Lucas. I'm sorry to have taken your time." said Romeo.

He looked around as he said,"This building hasn't changed at all even with the reconstruction. How is it going? Is the Executive Committee going okay?". "It is hard but nothing compared to what the third year branch has to deal with. So why did you call me out here?" said Lucas. "You are friends with the first year Natsu right?" said Romeo. "Yeah. He is a valuable member to the group so do you need to talk with him. He has power beyond belief." said Lucas.

Romeo gripped his right hand as Lucas was in the air. "Put me down you bastard!" yelled Spawn. "It isn't nice to piss me off Spawn. So tell me everything you know about Natsu." said Romeo. "We are not telling you anything you ugly bastard!" said Spawn. "You're not helping me." said Lucas. "I'm so not in a mood to yell at you. So tell me everything that you know about Natsu or else.." said Romeo who made his body glow.

He made a giant blob monster which looked humanoid grab Lucas and Spawn with a sword as he said,"Before I hurt you.". Lucas was about to answer him but the blob was attacked by water which it froze upon impact. The hands were broken by very sharp fans as Lucas was grabbed by a metal chain slammed him into a tree. Romeo saw Efren standing there holding his chain and he was with Arisa who joined the group today, Emily, and Honoka.

Efren said,"You've changed Romeo. I mean you and your junior fighting over Honoka when she has made her mind.". "This is a bad thing right?" said Arisa. "Yes. It is." said Emily. "Efren, Emily, and Honoka. Good to see you and you must be new. So why are you here?" said Romeo. He released the grip on Lucas's shirt which was floating in the air as Efren made the chain release its grip on Lucas who said,"Thanks man.".

Honoka said,"We're on patrol. This place isn't very popular but to fight, we heard that some students were about to fight so we came here.". "Same old Honoka. I don't really care about you second years at all. Sorry about being a dick Lucas. I wasn't going to hurt you but I'm on a job so sorry if I hurt you and Spawn." said Romeo. The hand threw the shirt back to Lucas who put it back on. "You're on a job right now?" said Emily.

Romeo said,"Bingo. I don't like hiding in the shadows and finishing the job makes me happy. I didn't come here to talk about the good old day. My Power is stronger than you think because you just saw the power of Soul Buddy, Soul Hand, and Soul Weapon. So you have no choice of running and I am sure that you can't beat me at once. So you four need to tell me about Natsu. I came here to learn and I want to learn.".

Later. "Is that it?" said Romeo. "Yeah. He is just like I told you. We don't know much about his past except that he is the son of the Underworld King." said Emily. She kept the thing about him being a member of the Syndicate and he came here to hunt down the Crois plus stop the Seven Deadly Sins who are being quiet. "The weird thing that he doesn't like to use his Power that much and what is it Efren?" said Arisa.

Efren said,"No clue. It is so diverse and his magic learning ability is impressive.". "He doesn't like to use his Power?" said Romeo. "He does have a advantage over both first and second years plus some third years I think." said Honoka. "He has the power to defeat the entire Executive Committee and he won't even break a sweat. This is my opinion here but he is a good kid so whatever you're here for. It would be wise not to mess with his friends." said Emily.

Romeo thought,"He is strong but he doesn't use his powers to control the school.". "I've heard that he has the power to erase magic and our Powers. Some kids saw him getting rid of some troublemakers magic and power. It was gone." said Honoka. "It was erased? That is strange." said Romeo. "It is but this is Natsu." said Arisa. "Yeah. So what are you going to do Romeo?" said Lucas. "I have to see this for sure but I can't walk around here. I'm a third year." said Romeo.

He looked at the four and he said,"Don't tell Natsu about me. I can't have him knowing about little old me.". "Whatever you are doing Romeo, Natsu is a good kid. He is determined to protect this place just like the rest of us." said Efren. "And he has a hot girlfriend unlike Honoka and he is able to get a girlfriend unlike you ape face." said Spawn. Honoka hit him as Romeo said,"I'll keep that in mind. So are you Efren's girlfriend?".

Arisa blushed as she said,"We're just childhood friends right?". "Yeah." said Efren. He walked off as Emily said,"We better get going Romeo. Good seeing you.". The girls walked after him with Lucas standing there. "Oh and Lucas." said Romeo. He made a stick float there as he hit Spawn with it and it hurt. "What the hell?!" yelled Lucas and Spawn. "I was hurting Spawn for his nice comments about me." said Romeo.

In Yasmin's office over in the third year building, she was talking with Romeo. "So this kid has the power to erase both magic and Power. I have heard about that before but the name alludes me." said Yasmin. She was quiet as she said,"Okay. I'm sending Elias, Jana, and Viola down there with you. I want you four to test Natsu for me. Confirm his power and this will be a secret mission for the third year branch of the Executive Committee.". She smiled.

Later, Natsu was reading something at his desk in class. He hadn't told anyone about him leaving yet because he got there just as Home EC started for the girls. He was eating some cookies from Rain as he thought,"It is a good thing that I lost my sense of taste. I love Rain but her cooking could use some major improvement.". He stopped as he sensed Jake standing there. "Hey man." said Natsu. "So why did you arrive to school in a limo? I thought you walked." said Jake.

Natsu said,"I'm the boss of crime in Japan. I did that today.". "That sounds like you man. So did you enjoy your girlfriend's cooking?" said Jake. "They're good. What about Cindy?" said Natsu. "They're the bomb." said Jake. Cindy who heard this fainted as Natsu said,"You two are so cute together. Are you going to lunch together?". "You're enjoying this aren't you?" said Jake. "Every minute. So how are Matt and Stacey doing?" said Natsu.

The two looked at Matt who was talking with Ben and Tatsu as Jake said,"I think they're doing good so are you interested in Akane?". "Why does everyone keep asking me? I'm Rain." said Natsu. "It is weird how close you two are. I mean I have no right to talk since I'm dating my childhood friend but you two look like you are flirting." said Jake. "It is just the way that our friendship works man. It is strange but overtime, you just have to accept it." said Natsu.

Jake said,"Got a point there.". He helped Cindy up as her face was bright red. "Well. We're off to have our date." said Jake. "Don't do anything that would cause trouble for me okay?" said Natsu. "I don't think we will right Jake?" said Cindy. "Yeah." said Jake. The two were flirting as Natsu said to himself,"I really wish that I could flirt with Rain right now.". He didn't sense that three people were watching him.

They were all third years. One was a girl who was in a hazmat suit and she had green hair along with amber eyes, a girl with a very powerful looking sniper rifle aimed at Natsu with her purple hair out of the way of her blue eyes, and a boy with black hair and brown eyes with him wearing a suit of armor with it looking heavy but it is fast. "I don't get why we were even called here Jana and Elias. This kid may be super strong but he looks like a normal guy to me." said the solider girl.

Jana aka the girl in the hazmat said,"Who knows? So when is Romeo making his move? He wanted to test the kid the most.". "I hope he makes it soon. I don't want to be gone too long." said Elias aka the knight. The three heard in their ears,"I'm getting ready as we speak. He has no idea about us so I think it is time to have some fun. You guys can head on back. We can't have the trouble growing over there.". The three were gone.

Natsu noticed that his left claw was floating in the air as it hit Jake onto the ground. "Hey. What the hell man?!" said Jake. "I don't know man. My claw is acting weird today." said Natsu. "Whatever. I know that you didn't mean it. So have fun." said Jake. He was flirting with Cindy as Natsu looking at his left claw as he thought,"What the hell is going on? Is it the beast inside of this thing? I don't get why you are acting up now.".

He felt his body move as he landed in Stacey's cleavage. Matt was mad as Natsu thought to himself a couple of  words,"I'm so dead.". Stacey hit him with a giant water fist as she said,"You know that I'll kill you right?!". Natsu was bring dragged across the ground as he was looking up skirts of the girls who were walking by. His head was being held down as the girls attacked him. "That isn't my doing at all!" said Natsu.

Harry said,"Man. You really need to come up with a better lie to peep.". "I'm not you!" yelled Natsu as his head was free from something. He looked around as he thought,"Okay. This has to be a magic or a Power. It could be a Sorcerer but I'm not sure about this. It felt like I was being controlled and I was grabbed by a male I think so I'm really happy that I got no sense of pain at all. With this crowd, I can't tell who the hell is doing this? I need to find the person to doing this.".

He ran off as the crowd was lost at Natsu's antics. He was running through the mob of students who were looking at him as he said,"This prank isn't funny at all! I'll find this guy and I will teach him a lesson! He won't be doing it again!". He fell to the ground as he felt his right ankle being grabbed by something. "Okay. I figure you out bastard." said Natsu. He swiped at the air as he said,"Okay. What the hell is going on? Something is grabbing me! What is going on?!".

Astral went off as he was nearly hit by a spare desk but he dodge it which broke upon impact with the ground. "Man. That was a close one. Thank you Astral. So is this all of this due to a psychic? Is this it or what?" thought Natsu. He was being dragged to the window and slammed into it. "You are so dam gentle." said Natsu. He breathed against as he noticed that the words Try to Defeat this Natsu. "I am interested now. So bring it on you bastard!" said Natsu.

Romeo was sitting in an empty classroom as he said,"Your determination is interesting. You have no clue about me. I can use Soul Buddy, Soul Hand, and Soul Hand from anywhere. He may have dealt with some third years who escaped us but I'm stronger. My magic and Power is a different breed so lets get this over with. You may be strong but I get bored easy. I want to go back so use your power to erase it.".

Meanwhile, Levi was in the office with Owen. "The Vice Chairwoman came here to talk about Natsu who showed up late." said Levi. "That boy knows how to draw attention to himself." said Owen. "He has a knack for trouble and him being different than the normal freshman makes him stuck out. That kid better not cause enough explosion." said Levi. "Well, I should have be some rules on him since I am in charge of first and second years." said Owen.

Flora floated there with Anima, Damon, Eros, Sal, and Sirius. "Yeah. She also had a very super mean looking face. It looked like she wanted to eat you." said Flora. "She was also super creepy to say the least." said Anima. "You two should be nice to him. I bet that gal has a lot of work over there. Natsu is going there in two years but the boss makes people dislike him in a second or like him." said Sal. "I still think we should go look for him though." said Eros. "Right." said Damon.

Natsu hid behind a wall as Romeo was getting closer to him. "Okay. This isn't a prank any more but it is a fight. I don't know how to defeat this magic when I got no clue about it even existing. He sure is a strong Soul. He wants to defeat me. I have an idea about it but it seems to involving grabbing me in a way. Once I'm caught, I can't do anything about it. The guy must be strong. So what the hell should I do?" said Natsu.

He punched the ground with his claw as he said,"I could use Chi to block the attack but he may come and get me. I should run fast.". Romeo hide behind some desks in the same hallway as Natsu. "He is playing the waiting game but I don't want to play that. I'm going to be in trouble for this. Time to see if this kid is worthy." said Romeo. Natsu noticed a broom made out of a weird energy heading to him as he said,"Is this the magic?".

He was attacked by it as he dodge it. "I need to make a distraction!" thought Natsu. Romeo noticed a shadow as he said,"Yes! Come to daddy!". He looked up to see Power rushing toward him. He was in football gear as Romeo said,"This is his Power or is it his magic? Weird.". "Go get him Power. Lets see if you are hiding this way!" said Natsu. "Feel the power of my Soul Buddy! Go get him Ray! This thing won't stop me!" yelled Romeo.

A little soul being came out as he said,"You got it Romeo!". He attacked Power and the attack went right through him as Romeo said,"That thing is made out of smoke! I can't grab onto him but I can destroy it using enough stuff plus Ray.". He threw a bunch of desks at Power as Ray blasted it. It was gone as Natsu rushed through it. "You were in there?!" yelled Romeo. "You! What is your deal with me?! Time to teach you a lesson! Heaven Dragon Kick!" yelled Natsu.

He was about to kick him but Romeo grabbed him. "Lets see how you like the wall!" yelled Romeo who smiled. Natsu said,"Fine! Cloud!". Natsu was about to slam into the wall but he was stopped by a soft and fluffy cloud. This also came from the same book as Power as Romeo said,"Interesting. You are fine. You aren't going to touch me.". "We'll just see about this." said Natsu. He rushed toward the third year as Natsu was getting fired up.

Levi was in the Executive Committee room as he said,"Romeo?!". He was talking to Efren because the others were busy. "Yeah. He told us that he need to talk with Natsu about something. He thinks that Natsu did some bad stuff." said Efren. "A third year is here?" said Levi. "Yeah. Natsu has a way to get attention but I don't get why he is here now." said Efren. "I'll check it out. Just wait here." said Levi.

He closed the door as he thought,"Yasmin planned something. The third years members of the group work right under her. She must want to know everything. I can't having her knowing about his dark secrets.". He saw Anima floating toward him as he said,"Anima. Did you and the others find Natsu because I need to get a message to him?". The partners of Natsu have a network of mandrakes here to be Natsu's eyes and ears because he is the only one who didn't kill them.

Anima said,"He is nearby the science room on the first floor.". "Do you have anyone near there? We need to get a message out." said Levi. "Eros is." said Anima. "Tell him this then." said Levi. In that section of the building, Eros heard what Anima told him as he said,"You got it.". He was the metal skull as he thought,"I wonder if this is a good chance for him to use the Shade. He used Vivid and it is time for a lesson.".

Natsu was fighting Romeo as his uniform was ripped. "Who the hell are you?! I know that you aren't a first year or a second year. I memorize their faces in my brain so why the hell are you after me? It makes no sense." said Natsu. "You are so interesting so I thought that we could play a little bit. It is time we go to level two. Ray." said Romeo. The buddy smiled as he threw a locker at him as Natsu thought,"I guess I have to use Chi!".

He heard,"Don't use Chi Natsu!". He turned around to see Eros standing there as he said,"That boy right there is consumed by rage so he won't be able to hear me. He reminds me of Sirius in a way that is so weird.". "What the hell are you doing here Eros?! We'll talk later." said Natsu. "I came here to warn you. Levi doesn't want you to use Chi right now." said Eros. "Why?!" said Natsu who dodge the lockers using Astral.

Romeo smiled as he thought,"Use your erasing magic!". He yelled,"You can get rid of my magic and my Power can't you?! Use it dam it!". Natsu jumped back as he said,"He knows about Chi?". "I don't think he does but I have a way to beat him." said Eros. "I'm all ears." said Natsu. "Use Shade. Do you know about a Black Hole? It works like that." said Eros. "What about the building?" said Natsu. "You just focus on beating him. I can't have my master failing on me." said Eros.

Natsu made the shadow in his hands as he yelled,"Void!". The lockers were absorbed into it as Natsu said,"It isn't erasing but compete annihilation! Time to destroy you!". He fired several of them as Ray tried to stop it but he was sucked it. "What the hell is that? I can grab him right?!" thought Romeo. "I won't let you control me! No one control me except for Natsu Ryu Xasius! Void Hammer!" yelled Natsu.

He turned the shadow into a hammer as he swung it around. He threw it as Romeo said,"Hey! You may hurt someone!". Natsu rushed toward it as he slammed it down as Romeo yelled,"I am so sorry man!". He gave up as the hammer left a hole in the ground. "You can't erase magic or Power so your little buddy will be back soon. Don't spill the beans about my Power so why are you here in the first place?" said Natsu.

The two were in a stair wall as Natsu said,"So you're my senior Romeo?!". "Yep. Sorry about that my man. I get into my job man. You're so strong by the way so I don't get why Yasmin was so worried about you." said Romeo. "Who knows?" said Natsu. "You have the power to take over the world so have you yet?" said Romeo. "Taken over the criminal underworld here in Japan. I got my strength from my home being in the center of a Power Spot." said Natsu.

Romeo said,"Makes sense bro. I mean living on a Power Spot is pretty rare. I bet you could beat the entire student body with that Void of yours.". "Actually it is called Shade simple human." said Eros who was angry. For some reasons, Phantoms couldn't be seen by normal Souls. Levi and Rain can see them since they have a connection to the school. "I actually like to use my guns to handle problems. I have to get to class man. See you around." said Natsu.

The two shook hands as Romeo said,"Yeah. Wish me luck.". He walked through the door to the roof as he was gone. "Magic is cool right Eros?" said Natsu. "Yes but why doesn't Yasmin trust you? You are strong and I respect you." said Eros. Natsu jumped down the stairway as he said,"Don't know but that was pretty fun. So are you up for class?". "You have to tell your friends about leaving." said the Phantom. "I know man. I got this." said Natsu. The two walked to class.

Next time,
More Phantoms along with a strange old man. He seems to be interested in Natsu. The Class of 1-C aren't so excited about Natsu leaving so what will happen next time. Will Yasmin try and test him like this? I wonder if we will meet some more third years. This and more next time on Soul!         

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Yasmin Sager. 36 years old. Vice Chairwoman/Vice Principal of Star Valley High. Brown. Black. 6 foot 2. AB. Aquarius. January 23. Star Valley High, Order in the school, and animals. Owen’s childish antics, troublemakers, rival schools, and chaos.
Romeo Tucker. 17 years old. Third year Class A at Star Valley High. Blue. Yellow. 6 foot 10. B. Sagittarius. December 11. Star Valley, his friends, his juniors in the Executive Committee branch, his best friend Soul Buddy or Ray, and music. Troublemakers, someone making fun of his school, and someone who hurts his little buddy Ray.
Jana Baldwin. 17 years old. Third year Class A at Star Valley High. Green. Amber. 6 foot 1. AB. Scorpio. November 14. Friends, cooking, and shopping. Melting things that she gets destroys.
Viola Bishop. 17 years old. Third year Class C at Star Valley High. Purple. Blue. 6 foot 2. B. Aquarius. February 13. Cute things, weapons, her friends, and desserts. Monsters and veggies excluding ones that help with your eyes.
Elias Knight. 17 years old. Third year Class C at Star Valley High. Black. Brown. 6 foot 8. A. Sagittarius. December 2. Chivalry, honesty, and girls. Lying and cowardice.

No comments:

Post a Comment