Sunday, January 3, 2016

Soul Episode 53 A Chivalrous Battle


A/N: So the Sins are back and they're getting serious. I hope this mean some epic fighting from Natsu and gang but it is going to be a long fight ahead of him. This is filler but it has some love building with the couples seen in the series plus some forgiving but it won't be Natsu forgiving Reva because I won't do it. I mean I don't know what it is like to have someone lying your entire life but I have a feeling that it is very painful. I may do it but don't expect it. It is two days after Episode 52.

Natsu was sleeping in his bed. He just came back from an intense training which involved him going on 62.5 mile run which to a normal human, that was be deadly but to Natsu. he need to get stronger to control his power. He hit his alarm clock as he said,"Man. I'm really hating school being so dam early right now.". He turned to his left to see a sleeping Lucia. He got out of his bed as she woke up. "Why are you in my house? And in my bed?!" said Natsu.

Lucia yawned as she said,"Good morning beloved. Did you sleep good next to me?". "Okay. I hate to repeat myself so why are you in my house?" said Natsu. "To cheer you beloved. I mean you were on death's door yesterday." said Lucia. "You trying going on a deadly shopping trip." said Natsu. He and Sal were forced to go shopping with all of Natsu's partner which almost killed the two boys from it. "I was in hell." said Natsu who shivered.

Lucia hugged him as Natsu blushed. "You know that I still love you right?" said Lucia. "I know but I love Rain now." said Natsu. "I know that. You don't think I don't. She is perfect for you and you are perfect for her." said Lucia. She stood up as she said,"Natsu. You have my number. So if you want to talk, just give me a call.". She was gone as Natsu said,"Okay. Something is up with Lucia. This is the normal her.".

Issac said,"So let me get this straight, she slept with you and then she just left.". Natsu was walking with Cole, Drew, and Issac. "Yep. Something is wrong with her." said Natsu. "Didn't she break your heart and make it impossible to love another girl?" said Drew. "She did." said Cole. "Yeah but I don't know you guys. I mean dating Rain has taught me a lot about myself." said Natsu. "She has changed you. I mean you only sleep in class twice now." said Issac.

Drew said,"This may sound stupid but how many times did he sleep in class before?". "I think I slept five or eight times." said Natsu. "You had a problem but I think you and Rain work." said Cole. "It is nice to hear you say that man. So are you guys interested in any girls because I got the connections to help you out." said Natsu. "Nah. I like that girls flock to me." said Issac. "Thanks but I'm good." said the two. Natsu had to get a drink so the three went on without him.

Later, Natsu saw Jake, Matt, and Terry. "Hey guys!" said Natsu. Terry saw Natsu and he said,"I heard that Rain's dad is coming back.". "Is that a bad thing?" said Jake. "He was pretty nice to me right after I told him that me and Rain were just friends. He let me off with a warning to not date his daughter at all." said Terry. "That sounds like like a typical father of a teenage girl to me." said Matt. "You guys don't have that problem but I do." said Natsu.

He sulked as Jake said,"Yeah but who can hate Natsu?". "Irene did for a while." said Terry. "Some of the Protectors of the Earth." said Matt. "Oh yeah. Natsu, what is it like to have the Underworld King as your dad?" said Jake. "Interesting. He is pretty normal but my mom is quite the interesting woman to say the least." said Natsu. He shivered as Terry said,"Should we ask?". "No Terry." said Matt who looked at his watch. The four went to school with no worries.

A boy was looking at himself in a mirror. He had brown hair and blue-green eyes.A mole is under his right eye. He looked to be a first year like most of the cast of Soul. "Good morning handsome. Time to make this school into my harem. I should to do it now." thought the boy. He saw a girl walking by herself. It was Elsa who is the Treasurer in the Student Council along with being the Student Council member for her class.

The boy smiled as he said,"The Student Council member. She is a little small for me but to get her in my harem and negate her later on. I better make sure that I get into a different class though. I'm sure that I can charm my way to success and power here at Star Valley High. I'm sure that no one will be able to do this.". He walked up to her as he said,"Isn't today a good morning?". "Who are you talking to weirdo?" said Elsa.

He said,"I love you my beauty.". "Excuse me." said Elsa. She tried to escape and the boy said,"This is going to be easy. Your eyes of Amber rival the goddess of beauty Aphrodite herself so I'll repeat this to you countless times. Ti amo.". Elsa tried to look away but she couldn't stop herself from looking in his eyes. "I love you!" said Elsa. She hugged him as the boy smiled. "This school will be mine and no one will stop me." thought the boy.

Natsu was sitting in the Unknown Club room thinking about Lucia. He was wondering what was up with her. "Are you thinking about Lucia?! You seem lost in thought so let your big sister help you out with your problem." said a voice. He turned around to see Sabrina as he said,"Oh. Shouldn't you be in class right now? I really hate pissing off Greg Sabrina.". "I asked Greg to come talk with you because you're my little brother in the underworld." said Sabrina.

She sat next to him as she said,"So are you wondering why she didn't assault you?". "Yeah. I mean it is weird. She is usually attacking me but today, she didn't." said Natsu. "So you like when people go nuts on you, I can be perfect for that." said Sabrina. "That isn't the point and you know it. So is Lucia and the devils doing good?" said Natsu. "Yep. Your father is a pretty nice king. So have you gone to see him?" said Sabrina.

Natsu said,"I'm scared of my mom. I mean she makes me Sora every time that I go down there and I get scared of her.". "She loves you Natsu. I mean who doesn't love you and your warm personality. I am so jealous of Rain because she gets to have you all to herself." said Sabrina. She pushed his head onto her lap as he blushed crimson. "So why are you doing this? I mean you are acting weird too so I have so many questions!" said Natsu.

Sabrina was being held in the air by magic as Greg stood there with his arms crossed. "I thought you were in the underworld along with Lucia but I guess you escaped." said Greg. "What is going on? It doesn't make sense. I thought today was going to be normal." said Natsu. "Your life is never normal at all Underworld Prince. You know that right?" said Greg. "I do but I am more worried about Lucia and Sabrina more." said Natsu.

Greg said,"Natsu. We have something in our world called a Crimson Moon. It effect the females in the Underworld making them the complete opposite of themselves.". "So Sabrina was turned into a lusty demon and Lucia was turned into a shy demon. So is it Devils or Demons? I always get the two terms confused all of the time." said Natsu. "The ones that look like humans are Devils while the ones that don't look like humans are Demons. It is a easy mistake." said Greg.

Natsu said,"Cool. So how long are they going to be like this? And does this effect adults?". "Yes. The queen is going nuts so going down is a bad idea. They should be like this for the rest of the week and I hope the Blue Moon doesn't come out as well." said Greg. "Let me guess that the Blue Moon is the male version of the Crimson Moon." said Natsu. "Yes and you won't be effected by it since you are half devil." said Greg.

Natsu said,"Cool stuff man. Good luck with keeping those two in line.". "I hate that you're the prince sometimes." said Greg. He was gone along with Sabrina as Natsu sat back down. "Well, I solve that problem so I wonder if I get a week off. Knowing my luck, I won't be getting that. I bet something will happen." said Natsu. He pulled out a book as he started to read it. The book was on his powers so he was getting stronger.

Meanwhile, Rain was with the rest of the first year for an class trip of painting. She was sitting down as Urara said,"So does Natsu always skip gym?". Rain saw her with Akane and Charl. "Yes. He finds it boring." said Rain. "I can understand why." said Akane. The four saw Harry flirting with girls but he was thrown like a football into the ground by Alex. "I think he would have learned not to hit on Alex by now. I mean she is strong." said Charl.

Urara said,"So how is Natsu dealing with meeting your dad?". "I think he is excited about it. I mean he has been working hard on both his job and Executive Committee." said Rain. "I think he is getting ready to impress your father Rain." said Akane. "It does sounds like someone who wants to impress their love's father." said Urara. "Yeah. It really does. So have you talk to him about it?" said Charl. "I haven't seen him all day." said Rain.

Charl said,"Isn't he in the Executive Committee room?". "He is usually in that room or the Unknown Club room. So did you check both locations Rain?" said Akane. "No. He wasn't in either room Akane but he did leave a note. He said that he had some business to take care of. It sounded pretty serious in the note." said Rain. "How does a note sound serious Rain?" said Urara. "Who knows? I have no idea myself." said Rain.

The four girls talked as Vincent looked over at them. He had already charmed most of the girls in the grade along with a couple of second and third years. "I wonder how I should get them. I wonder if the blond is actually a girl." thought Vincent. He saw the girls trying to please him as he thought,"Well, I like this plan but I need to get serious.". He looked over at Cindy, Dana, and Stacey who were talking to each other as he said,"Bingo.".

He walked over to them as he said,"Hello ladies.". "What do you want? Do you need new girls for the harem?" said Stacey. "Not at all ladies. I just wanted to talk with you." said Vincent. "Okay. So what do you want?" said Dana. "I think you ladies are just charming." said Vincent. "You know that we all have boyfriends and we're happy with them." said Cindy. "I see then. I think it is time for you to fall in love with me." said Vincent.

Stacey said,"What are you talking about?". "I think I should tell you how to love. Ti amo. I think you three will be thinking differently." said Vincent. His eyes glowed as the three fell under his spell. The three joined the others as Vincent said,"This is too good. I better get some men to protect me. I hate trouble so this is going to be easy. The reign of Vincent is going to be good.". He walked back toward the Harem as Jake watched from nearby as he skated to go find Natsu.

Meanwhile, Natsu was looking over a couple of punks which he had Power holding in a net which is his hand. "Now, I hate for you to get in trouble so tell me who told you to start bringing girls to the gym?" said Natsu. "It was Master Vincent!" said the punk. Power knocked them out as Natsu said,"I am so lost. What about you?". Power shrugged as the two heard something coming in fast. "Drop the punks gently Power. You need to catch him." said Natsu.

The ghost dropped them as he turned into a catchers mitt as he caught someone. Jake looked at Bob as he said,"We have a problem Natsu!". "Calm down Jake. What happened? Did Cindy break up with you?" said Natsu. "Why is that your first response? Anyway, we have a big problem and they got the girls!" said Jake. "Okay. Just calm down. We'll talk in my office. Power." said Natsu. The ghost then turned into a elephant as it went inside of the building with Natsu following.

Jake was sipping tea as Natsu said,"So this guy just say I love you in Italian and they fell under him. I have trouble believing you man.". "You are the son of a king! I think that sounds stranger!" said Jake who had the tea in his hand. "Meh. I've heard worse things in this year alone. So what is his name? I think I can find out who this guy is in here." said Natsu. He tapped his head as Jake said,"I think his name is Vincent.".

Natsu looked at him as he said,"Vincent? I think his full name is Vincent Jensen and he is from Class B. He was in the hospital after he was accidentally burned. He should have gotten out of the hospital two days from now. Are you sure about that?". "Yeah. Do you have a picture of him?" said Jake. "I'm sure about that. Let me get that." said Natsu. He made Power grab a book from the nearby bookshelf as the ghost put it in front of Natsu.

Natsu went through the book as he said,"This is the guy?". Jake saw the picture of him and he didn't have the mole under his right eye. "Yeah but he didn't have the mole. That is weird." said Jake. "I see then. I guess the burn gave him a mole. So do Matt and Terry know about this?" said Natsu. "I texted them to meet me here with any girls or guy who didn't want Vincent. I mean this guy wants the whole school in his sick harem." said Jake.

The door burst open as Matt stood there with Akane, Charl. Terry, and Urara. "I see. This is the army that we have to fight." said Natsu. "So is this d bag a Sorcerer?" said Matt. "A Sorcerer? What is that you guys?" said Terry. Natsu looked at Akane as she said,"We will explain it later Terry. We have to save Dana and Rain.". "They got Rain!?" said Jake. "She tried to resist him but she couldn't. He said the words Ti amo to get her." said Charl.

Urara said,"Form some reason, it didn't work on us.". "I think because of your coma Akane, you are immune to it but I have no idea about Charl and Urara." said Natsu. "I have a crazy idea but did you girls have someone hypnotized you as a kid?" said Matt. "Yeah and for some reason, it didn't work on me when I was little." said Urara. "I see your theory there Matt and it may be right. So I need to read your minds." said Natsu.

Charl said,"So are there others like us?". "Maybe. Jake, you need to get a message out and fast. You can do that right?" said Natsu. "Will do. Lets jets!" said Jake.He was given a message as he was gone in a flash. "So what are the Sorcerers?" said Terry. Natsu was using his power to scan through Charl and Urara's minds as Akane said,"We have time right?". Natsu nodded as he said,"This is a long story so get ready to have your mind blown.".

Jake came back as he said,"I went through the entire school and this is what I got. All of the first and second year students were turned into Vincent's pawns. The teachers are locked inside of the lounge by some magic circles. It is pretty much us vs an army. The third years are locked up in their building so what are we going to do guys?". "Did you find anyone who wasn't turned into their slaves Jake? It'll help if you did." said Matt.

Jake said,"I did.". The group saw Dante standing there with Harry, Lucy, Rex, and Tara. "So what is going on with them? I mean the girls are wearing the most ugly uniform. I can't see any of the goods due to them." said Harry. "Sins?" said Dante. "Not at all. This is the power of Charm in its strongest form. I think this power can be related to a Succubus or an incubus." said Natsu. He stood there as Tara said,"Sins?". "Time for another story time." said Akane.

The fourteen teens sat around a table as Harry said,"Man, that is some serious heavy shit. I mean you can be a freaking smoking babe but you want to be a guy? I mean what is wrong with you?". Tara hit him with a cartoon mallet as she said,"So what are we going to do?". "Find Vincent's weakness and I think I know what it is." said Natsu. "What?" said Terry. "His hubris. He is proving himself to be the best guy in the school and I think we can get rid of it." said Natsu.

Akane said,"So how do we do that?". "Lucy. Can you grab the book to your left?" said Natsu. "Sure thing Natsu." said Lucy. She handed him a book as he said,"Okay. I recall reading weakness on Souls of all kinds and if I remember right.". He flipped through the book as he said,"Here. The thing that I need to defeat Vincent.". The group then looked at the picture of a flower as Harry said,"So what is this going to do?".

Matt said,"I read about this in a magic book. Its name is Multiflora Lilac. This flower can negate the power of a Soul. So do you think this will work? I mean you know that it is rare to find.". "Yeah and I found it. Thanks to my familiar Flora, she found it here on campus. I need a group to go out and find it. A team of six should do the trick." said Natsu. "I am so in Natsu! I am the fastest so I can get it in a snap so lets do this!" said Jake.

Lucy said,"I will go with him.". "Us too." said Charl and Urara. Later, Jake stood there with Charl, Dante, Jake, Lucy, and Urara. "You guys are going to do awesome. Good luck man." said Rex. The six were gone as Harry said,"So what is the next part of the plan? I mean getting a flower is awesome but we need some power.". "I know. The six here are going to be on the attacking." said Natsu. "This is going to be a good plan." said Matt.

The six saw that a magic circle was opening as Rex said,"Is this part of the plan man?". "I don't think that it is the best way to go Natsu." said Tara. "I'm going to regret this but I need to get the help of my devil girls." said Natsu. "Wait? You don't mean those two right? I thought they were taken under the Harem King." said Akane. "That guy isn't the Harem King. I'm the king of the ladies." said Harry. "I don't think I am going to answer that." said Matt.

Lucia and Sabrina appeared as Natsu said,"Ladies. I need your help.". Sabrina attack him as she said with a smile,"Are you interested in me finally?". "Lucky son of a bitch." said Harry. Lucia grabbed her friend from Natsu as she said,"What do you need from us? You know that we Devils are under the effect of the Crimson Moon.". "Crimson Moon?" said Rex and Tara. "It is like an opposite day for female devils." said Natsu.

Sabrina hugged Natsu as Akane said,"So why did you summon them right now?". "I think my Natsu here thinks that Devils are immune to Charm which we are. We seduce our love instead of the other way around. Male Devils are way more violent about the whole thing compare to females. We like to make our love feel like they are number one. Isn't that right my number one guy?" said Sabrina. "You are so dam lucky Natsu." said Harry.

Tara punched him as Lucia said,"So what do you need us to do?". "I need you two to keep the boys away from us. Even if they are under Vincent's rule, they will revert back to their primal urge. They will just love you." said Natsu. "I guess you are the real Harem King." said Rex. "I don't want to use my friends like that but to save Rain, I will do anything." said Natsu. "You really love her don't you Natsu?" said Sabrina.

Natsu nodded as Akane said,"Okay. It is game time you guys.". "Yep. We're going to make them into our slaves. Lets go Sabrina." said Lucia. She grabbed Sabrina who was hugging Natsu and they were gone in a flash. "Okay. Are you guys ready to fight?" said Natsu. "Hell yeah. Time to get our ladies back. They belong to the Harem King aka me." said Harry. "That isn't the point but we are in." said Rex and Tara. "Lets go guys!" said Matt.

Outside of the school, Team 2 (Charl, Dante, Jake, Lucy, Terry, and Urara) were looking for the plant while the Vincent followers were on guard. "Okay. So how do we get rid of them?" said Charl. "I got it." said Lucy. She made a huge amount of wool appear as it held the guard in place as Urara said,"I'll help you out Lucy. Lighting!". She shocked the guards as Terry said,"So we shouldn't mess with any of the girls in our girls?". "Yeah." said Dante.

In a few seconds, Jake's skateboard came back to the group with several different plants as Jake said to the group,"So which plant is it?". "I think it was this one." said Lucy who held a blue plant. "Lets test this. Use your power." said Dante. She made some sand appear as she said,"Nope.". She threw it away as Jake said,"Let me try them out super fast!". He went through the plants super fast but then he felt sick after he held a pink and purple plant.

Jake said,"Found it.". He fell on his board as Terry said,"So what are we going to do with it now?". "I think we go find Natsu." said Urara. "Let me text him." said Charl. She texted him as Lucy said while Dante and Terry held Jake,"So what does he want us to do?". "He wants us to go back to the room so we can make the plant into a liquid. The way to do that is in a book in the room." said Charl. "Okay. I think we should go." said Urara.

The group found their way back to the room after Dante knocked out the guards in the school thanks to his ninja blood. Dante placed Jake on the couch as he said,"So is there a plant to make Jake back to his normal self?". "Yeah. I think he threw that one away and it is known as the Lamb Daisy. Oh. It was that blue plant." said Lucy. "So should we go get it?" said Charl. "I'll go. I think I can use ninja power to get out of the building and back in without being detected." said Dante.

He was gone in a puff of smoke as Urara said,"So where is that book?!". "Right here! It was next to the how to make a cake into a liquid." said Terry. "Why?" said Lucy. The boy shrugged his shoulders as he said,"I don't know. We will question it later. We have to save the school.". The four souls made the plant into a liquid as Dante came back with the other flower. "So how are we going to make Jake back to normal?" said Dante.

In a few minutes, Jake was back to normal. "Thanks you guys." said Jake. "So did you find that one that I asked you to find?" said Lucy. "Yep. The Love Queen Tulip. This flower can negate the power of the Crimson Moon on devils so lets go find the others." said Dante. "Right. Lets go save the school from Vincent." said Charl. The six walked out of the room and they went toward where Team 1 was going to be. The gym.

Natsu was sitting outside of the gym with Akane, Harry, and Matt. Tara and Rex were inside of the gym using Tara's power of invisibility and Rex's power to turn into animals. "So what do you guys see in there?" said Natsu. He had set up a telepathic link which came from his little magic book. "It is weird. I mean he is singing to them." said Tara. "He is pretty good." said Rex. "So why is he trying to seduce the school instead of being a pop star." said Harry.

Matt said,"Who cares Harry. We need to save everyone. Are you guys ready to go with the plan? This needs to work perfectly or else we are screwed.". "Yeah. I don't want to share Rain with anyone soon due to her being the girl who I love." said Natsu. "I need to talk with Natsu for a few minutes so can you guys get into position?" said Akane. "Gotcha fiery beauty." said Harry. He ran off. Matt followed the pervert as Natsu said,"So what do you need to talk about?".

Akane said,"So do you still like Lucia?". "Why are you talking about this now?!" said Natsu. "I don't know why but I think you still like her." said Akane. "I guess I still do but I got over her. I am in love with Rain because she loves me for me." said Natsu. "Natsu. Don't break her heart because if you are like that, I won't be your friend." said Akane. "I won't do this. Now lets save everyone. Good luck fist bump." said Natsu. The two fist bumped as they ran in different directions.

Inside, Vincent was singing about his greatness while repeating Ti amo which strengths his control on the girls. "Stop this shit!" yelled a voice. The girls plus Vincent saw Natsu standing there. "I'm so sorry about this but as a member of the Executive Committee, I need you all to change back into the uniform that the school demands." said Natsu. "I think we need to teach him a lesson." said Vincent who made some of the stronger girls attack him.

Natsu smiled as he said,"Harry.". Harry was behind the stage as he made the girls stick to the ground because they were wearing metal. "Booyah." said Harry. Rex appeared from the roof along with Tara who said,"I'll hold them down using my pen.". Rex turned his hand into a spider as he said,"And I'll keep them there.". The two worked together as Vincent said,"Fine. I guess you all want me to use my big guns!".

Rex and Tara were held in the air by Rain who said,"Whoever piss off Lord Vincent is dead.". Akane appeared to blast Rain with a high fire ball as she said,"Go Natsu!". He ran ahead as Harry blocked the girls. "Hurry man!" said Harry. "Thanks bro." said Natsu. He landed on the stage as Harry ran to go help Akane with Rain who was the strongest girl in the crowd who broke through Rex and Tara's webbing and magic string combo.

Vincent said,"So why are you here?". "I came here to get my friends back and also to stop you from this fashion mistake." said Natsu. He pointed to the uniform as he said,"Not a fan of capes in general by the way. I'm more a fan of wings.". "So are you prepare to die?" said Vincent. He made a sword as he said,"I was training in the art of the sword.". Natsu summoned Gladius as he said,"Same bro. Are you to fight?".

The two clashed as a huge burst of wind was created from it. "He is strong so color me impressed to say the least." thought Natsu. He went back as Natsu said,"Thunder!". He made the attack as the bolt went toward Vincent. Vincent slashed it in half as the stage was destroyed. "Okay. I guess my magic won't work on you so I hope this works." said Natsu. Vincent along with the others noticed that the crimson red watch was glowing as he said,"Devil Arm! Lend me your strength!".

Lucia looked at the gym as Sabrina said,"What is wrong?". She was keeping the boys focused on her as Lucia said,"I have a feeling in my heart. Natsu is in danger.". "Why? I mean this is Natsu. He can handle anything in his way." said Sabrina. "I know but do you think he is using that?" said Lucia. "I don't think he is. I mean he wasn't that brash little kid. Was he 10 or 11?" said Sabrina. "He was ten years old when he first came to the demon realm." said Lucia.

Sabrina said,"So did you know about his dad and his true origin?". "No. He was found in hell and he was dying." said Lucia. Sabrina knocked out the boys with lighting as she said,"So tell me the juicy details.". "I healed him and he told me that his grandfather send him there to train. He was strong as a kid. I don't know why he hates me now." said Lucia. "I don't think he hates you but you did break his heart." said Sabrina.

Lucia said,"Don't remind me. I regret doing that and I'm not just saying that because of the Crimson Moon's effect. I hope he isn't using the Devil Arm.". "So what is that? I always keep forgetting my Underworld history." said Sabrina. "The Devil Arm is a sacred item in the Underworld Kingdom. It was made with the blood of a devil and dragon mixture and it was made of the metal known as the Zaskite." said Lucia.

Sabrina said,"Wait, you don't mean the metal that is poisonous to every magical creature in the entire universe. So why does Natsu have that?". "He found it when he was in the Underworld Kingdom. It was a worry when Natsu used it every day. It grafted itself to Natsu's left arm and it could kill him if he use it reckless." said Lucia. "So we should go find him?" said Sabrina. "Yeah. Lets go." said Lucia who started running. Sabrina followed her.

The two devils found Team 2 as Jake said,"So you guys are working with Vincent or now?". "I won't betray my lover like that." said Sabrina. "So that is a yes. So are they in the gym?" said Dante. "Yes. I need to hurry." said Lucia. She flew ahead as Charl, Lucy, Terry, and Urara said,"So what is going on here?". "A long story. So lets run and talk kids. We have a lot to talk about and this involved my little Natsu." said Sabrina.

Natsu looked at his left hand which was a weird mixture of a devil and dragon claw. It was crimson red just like his watch and its power was no is legendary in the Underworld. It could destroy an entire realm with just a snap of the person who wields its mighty power's hand. The last user who wield its power was killed by the arm itself. The power is very dangerous so don't use it reckless. Natsu looked at Vincent as he said,"Prepare to die!".

He rushed toward Vincent as he said,"Get back! Ti Amo!". "That won't work on me! I love someone and you took her away from me! I hope you burn in hell bastard!" yelled Natsu. He jumped into the air as he yelled,"Dragon Explosion!". He blasted him as Vincent went crashing into the ground as he said,"What is that power?". "Prepare to die! Dragon Lance!" said Natsu. He made his finger point to Vincent and it turned into a lance.

It was about to stab Vincent in the heart but it was stopped by Lucia's magic. She stood there with the others. "Natsu! Stop!" said Terry. "I won't stop until he is dead! So let me go!"said Natsu who tried to break free from the magic. "So why is Natsu acting like this?" said Dante. "His Devil Arm has taken him over." said Sabrina. "Devil Arm? That is the red thing?" said Harry. "Yes. It is a very powerful thing from the Underworld and it is dangerous." said Sabrina,

Matt said,"So is there a way to stop it? I mean we stop Vincent's army.". Tara and Rex dragged the army outside as Akane said,'We get Natsu to stop fighting.". "Sounds like a good plan to me." said Charl. "Wool!" said Lucy. Natsu saw that he was surrounding in the wool. He couldn't move a single muscle as Urara said,"Lighting!". The wool was being electrified as Natsu said,"That isn't going to work on a devil!".

He moved his left hand toward the group as he said,"Dragon Explosion!". The wool was blasted back as they were out cold from it. The only people that were left standing after that attack was Lucia and Sabrina plus the super scary Vincent. "Lucia. Can we get Rain to stop him?" said Sabrina. "No. She was under his control so we are the only ones who can stop him." said Lucia. The two flew up there as Natsu said,"Are you two going to stop me?".

His left arm was charging up another Dragon Explosion and by the size, it could destroy the entire school with it. "Natsu. You need to calm down." said Sabrina. "Why the hell should I? This bastard took Rain from me and I will kill him." said Natsu. Lucia hugged him as he said,"Let me go now foul demon.". "I love you Natsu and I know that you don't love me but I love you." said Lucia. The Devil Arm was going back to normal but Lucia noticed that it was still there and Natsu was out.

Natsu woke up in the nurse office as he said,"What happened?". He looked at his left arm as it was still the Devil Arm as he heard,"Are you serious? Don't you remember?". He looked up to see Lucia standing there as Natsu said,"So are you still?". "Nope. Both me and Sabrina are out of the control of the Crimson Moon. So why did you use the Devil Arm? You know that it is risky to use because of it talking over your arm which it did." said Lucia.

Natsu looked at his arm which looked like a dragon as he said,"So is there no way to change it back to normal?". "We'll try but you better get used to it. So what do you remember?" said Lucia. "Let me see. I remember fighting Vincent and then I ended up here. So what happened?" said Natsu. "You use the Devil Arm to defeat Vincent which you did but now, you lost your left arm." said Lucia. "So does this thing negate my curse?" said Natsu.

Lucia said,"It does but don't try fighting with it. It will go out of control in a flash.". "Okay. So where is Rain?" said Natsu. "She is back in your office or should I say the First Year Executive Committee room. I told her to wait there for you after we had our talk." said Lucia. Natsu looked away as Lucia said,"Is something wrong Natsu?". "You still love me right?" said Natsu. "Yes. I know that you don't because of what happened back then but..." said Lucia.

He placed his finger or claw on her lips as Natsu said,"I know but you scarred me. I don't think things will ever change between us but I hope we can be friends.". "I'll make you mine but I bet you'll love me soon." said Lucia. She was gone as Natsu said,"Well, I think you are going to be fun to deal with to say the least.". He walked out of the room as he waved to the crowd of students with his new hand as he thought,"This is going to be fun.".

Rain saw her boyfriend walk into the room with his new arm looking different. "She couldn't turn it back to normal." said Rain. "Yeah. I guess I have to get used to this but here is the plus side. It also negates my curse." said Natsu. He touch her arm with his left claw as he said,"See? Nothing bad is going to happen.". "That's good but I have to ask you something." said Rain. "Okay. Ask away. So what is it?" said Natsu.

She sat next to him as she said,"So can I live with you?". Natsu backed away as he said,"So why do you want to live with a pervert?". "I know that you have been worried about my dad coming back so I want to help you." said Rain. "Yeah. I would like that a lot in fact but will your dad mind this? I mean dad can be jealous" said Natsu. 'I will talk to him. Trust me, this is going to be a match made. So lets get ready." said Rain.

She grabbed him as he said,"You know that we have still have class right?". "I think we can ditch to go shopping." said Rain. "I don't mind then. Lets go then." said Natsu. The two held hands as Lucia watched them. "So are you going to just give him to her Lucia? That isn't your style." said Greg. She saw the devil standing there as she said,"Yeah. I won't but I don't want to lose him.". "Good move. It is a smart one in fact." said Greg. The two were gone.

Next time,
Rain's daddy comes to visit plus some more Developments in the love of Natsu Ryu Xasius. Next time on Soul!

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Vincent Jensen. 16 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Brown. Blue-Green. 5 foot 9. A. Virgo. September 3. Girls, control, and love. Boys, troublemakers, and studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment