Monday, January 11, 2016

Soul Episode 56 The Potions Girl and Elf.


A/N: Well, the hatred between the siblings have grown stronger. I don't regret writing that really cute scene before flipping moods in a second flat. It felt good to say the least. At the very least Class 1-C is growing stronger. You may be wondering what Club Day 2 means. You remember that there is a lot of students from different high schools along with some middle schools students. They need a club so you get why. Lets begin at the front of the school four days later.

Levi was walking around campus in the morning. "Dude. It is Mr. Scott." said a boy. "Oh shit. It is a good morning isn't it?" said the boy next to him. A girl bowed as she said,"Good morning sir.". A boy nearby her bowed as well. "It is good to feel like king around here. I'm the third most powerful under the chairman and vice chairman." thought Levi. He saw some students eating some snacks on school grounds and he said,"Hey! Don't eat that on school...".

Natsu's voice said,"Sup dad!". He hit Levi onto the ground as Rain who was nearby sighed. "You can be some immature." said Rain. "Not my fault. This guy here needs to get off his high horse because it is too early in the morning for us to bowing and I don't do that." said Natsu. "Natsu." said Levi. "Why is Natsu doing that to him?" said a boy. "He must be crazy." said a girl. "He must have studied like a lot to be stronger than Mr. Scott." said a boy.

Levi grabbed Natsu as he was being dragged away. Rain thought,"He'll be fine.". She walked inside of the building as Levi pushed Natsu against the wall. "Do you want me to kill you?!" said Levi. "I'm not into this kind of stuff Levi plus I like your daughter who is super hot." said Natsu who escaped the man. "I hate you Natsu." said Levi. "Join the club of you and Reva. Later." said Natsu. He was walking off and he went to go talk with Jake and Seth.

Seth said,"So are you going to be alright?". "Why?" said Natsu. "You did freak out yesterday. You know that was just a plant right?" said Terry. Yesterday, they were in science working on making a magic potions and Natsu was scarred as he saw Rain who grounded a poor mandrake to death. "Yes. I just can't handed seeing someone like Flora in pain." said Natsu. "She is one of your partners right? It is so weird knowing a guy like you." said Seth.

Natsu was helping a girl with a magic spell as he said,"Yeah. So you just say that and you will master it.". She smiled as she walked away. "You really master magic. I mean we're still learning and you've done it in a day." said Terry. "Having an enhanced memory is really amazing Terry. I mean it can let me remember everything." said Natsu. The three were walking to class as Natsu's card glowed. "Tell Rain that I'll be back soon!" said Natsu. He ran toward the Executive Committee room.

He opened the door as he saw Lucas waiting for him. Honoka was serving the members tea as Efren was sleeping, Homer reading, Jack and Tina working on some paper work, Anita stressing out, and Emily playing on her phone. "Sorry Natsu but I needed you for something." said Lucas. Natsu sat down as he said,"What's up?". "You know how you are taking care of the entire first year class due to you being an Rank F?" said Lucas.

Spawn said,"I sure do. I hate you for being so popular.". Honoka hit him as Natsu said,"So? I mean it is no problem. I have my class helping me out.". "We know. So you know that we are having another Class War along with Club Day and Soul Exam coming up soon right?" said Lucas. Natsu fell out of his chair as Jack said,"He didn't know.". "I think he has been busy with his sister who pretty much is out to get you." said Tina.

Anita and Emily hugged Natsu as they said,"You'll stay here with us.". "Yeah. This School would be so boring without you here right Efren?" said Homer. The blond nodded his head before going back to sleep as Lucas said,"Okay. Today. I need all of you to keep an eye on the clubs today. We have the new students coming to pick either a power based club, magic based club, or regular club today. We are keeping the peace here.".

Efren woke up as he said,"Dibs on the Sixth Sector. Hello nap and cooking club.". "Fine. I will take the fifth sector. They have the more intellectual clubs there." said Homer. "We'll take sector three and four. We want to be on a date right?" said Jack. Tina blushed from that as she hit him. "Me and Anita will take sector two since Honoka and Lucas want to go on a date themselves." said Emily. "Have fun you two." said Anita.

Natsu said,"Wait, what about me?". "You have the day off Natsu so enjoy yourself. Oh and tell Rain that she is now a member of the Executive Committee. She passed and she doesn't have to do that. I think that would be a bad idea right now." said Honoka. "Right. Thanks for accepting her into the best club on campus." said Natsu. "Get out of here Natsu." said Spawn. He ran out of the room as Lucas said,"Lets do this guys.". "Right boss!" said the group.

Natsu had a huge grin on his face as he was walking in the hallway. "So what is wrong with you? It is so stinky." said a voice. Natsu saw Flora in front of him flying as he said,"I mean my sister is really determined to kick out of here to make join the army like she did but I know that I made some good friends.". "Yeah. So did you hear that the Mandrakes are sad about their sisters dying?" said Flora. "I am. I send some roses to the grieving parents." said Natsu.

Flora said,"You know that your father had this same problem.". "Was he killed when he was revealed to be a vampire?" said Natsu. "Yes but did that stop him? No, he took over the underworld and he is the king. So are you getting this forms signed?" said Flora. "Yeah. I had to beg to the Protectors of the Universe and their kids to get them signed. I want my real family to see the surface world and not getting killed for being just a little different." said Natsu.

Flora said,"I think Lacy and Ling are the most weird ones. I better get out to the garden because I bet you want to enjoy your date with Rain.". She went out the window to the garden as Natsu reached his classroom. It was pretty much empty with a few stragglers. He sat in his desk as he looked at his card as he said,"Man, this is nice.". "So are you ready for keeping an eye on the student body today?" said a voice.

Natsu saw Akane and Rain standing there. "Oh hey girls. I thought you were helping Charl and Urara finding a club." said Natsu. "Cora and Irene offer to help them out so we get to hang out." said Akane who punched him. "So what sector are you watching over today? Are you working with Anita or are you working with Emily?" said Rain. "Actually neither. I got the day off and Rain, Lucas tells me to welcome you to the Executive Committee." said Natsu.

Rain said,"I'm a member now?". "That is awesome Rain. So do you guys want to go check it out? It was pretty fun the first time around and I got Issac to work on the Student Council booth with Carly who thanked me after hearing that." said Akane. "Those two need to get together already but Issac is a idiot pervert and Carly is scared." said Natsu. "Maybe some force will do the job so lets make the two get together." said Rain.

The three were walking around as a student said,"Welcome to the Magic Analysis Club! So if you are interested in the club, please look at the poster!". "Right here is the Magic Statistics Club so come join us!" said a student. "Broom Magic Club!" said a student. "Magic Newspaper Club!" said a boy who tried to get people. "Race Club!" said a boy. "Magic Karate Club!" said a boy. "Magic Cooking Research Club!" yelled a girl.

Natsu had his right hand in his pocket as he said,"This is pretty sweet.". "Yeah. My dad told me that since we started learning magic, they have sprouted like wildfire." said Rain. "We had to sign a lot of papers to make them official clubs. So where did you get the money for that new uniform Natsu? One of them is super expensive." said Akane. Natsu had the school uniform on him as he said,"I payed for it using my money that I got from working.".

Rain said,"So have you seen anyone from our class around here?". "I thought I would see them trying to get people to join their club." said Akane. "Who knows? I mean we are in the Unknown Club and I think the only thing that we do for our club is nothing." said Natsu. "That sounds ironic." said the two girls. "It is." said Natsu. Jake saw the three and he said,"Hey guys! So did you hear the news Natsu? I think it will blow your mind.".

The three walked over to him as Natsu said,"What is it?". "Didn't you hear that the student who is the strongest in both magic and rank will give the club that they join a huge amount of cash?" said Jake who smirked. "Really?" said Akane. "Yeah. It is so cool. So Natsu, are you interested in the race club my man? It will make you feel alive." said Jake. "Natsu!?" said a boy. "Natsu. The first year who has a S rank card and Rank F." sad a girl.

Natsu turned around and he saw a crowd of students rushing toward him. "Later you guys and Jake, I will buy you a new one." said Natsu. He grabbed a skateboard as he said,"Okay. Lets jet!". Jake saw Natsu take off at the speed of light as he said,"Shoot. He can keep it. I mean it is so cool that he can do that on his first try.". "You know that this is your fault right?" said Akane. "I make mistakes. You two should go look for him." said Jake. "Thanks." said Rain. They were gone.

Natsu stopped outside of the magic potions room as he said,"Perfect. This is the best place to hide for right now.". He hid in the room as he heard,"Where the hell is Natsu?!". "He is ours! I want a bigger budget!" said a girl. The group were fighting as Natsu made Power appear. "Hey! That belongs to the boy! Follow it!" said a boy. The crowd ran after Power which the ghost made them caught by Homer who smiled.

Natsu took a breath of relief as he looked at the board. It was a black board with a sliver edge. Natsu held it as he said,"I like it. I guess I will keep you for now.". He held the board as he said,"So where the hell is everyone?". He looked outside to see that one of the pots tipped over during the rampage as he saw someone in a cloak looking right at him. "Shit." said Natsu. He was about to skate away with ease but he was held by the someone in the cloak who had a huge arm.

Natsu turned as he said,"Listen big guy. I'm sorry about that. I guess the crowd got a little nuts over the fact that I'm well me.". He was silent as Natsu said,"Listen! I'm sorry okay? Just say something or did I break your ears? I can't do that because I'm not a doctor yet.". He started steaming as he said to himself,"I'm so dead.". He heard from the man,"So you're Natsu of 1-C right? You're really different than what I thought.".

A girl stood there. She had reddish brown hair that went to her shoulders and green eyes. Natsu said with eyes like stars,"So that was magic?". The girl sighed as she said,"Yes. It is known as muscle in a snap. It was here to bring in people but we got a pretty crap spot. I don't have fat arms do I? My name is Lucile and don't answer that.". "So what does the Magic Potions Club do? I think I had to stop that one club with Harry from using them for evil." said Natsu.

Lucile said,"We use magic plants to make potions of all kinds. It is pretty interesting to say the least so why were you running away?". "They wanted me to raise their clubs budget." said Natsu. "I see. It must suck being so strong." said Lucile. "Not really. You get used to it. So do you mind if you teach me how to make one?" said Natsu. "Sure thing. I think I can help you out." said Lucile. She went to go get something as Natsu relaxed.

Natsu heard,"What are you doing?". He looked up to see Akane and Rain as he said,"Hey girls. Did anyone see you here?". "Nope. So why are you resting here?" said Rain. "I'm learning how to make magic potions. This is going to be so much fun." said Natsu. Lucile came back as she said,"So you girls are here too?". "Yeah. You don't mind right?" said Akane. "I don't have students looking to join the club. The second years along with the others are trying to get more people." said Lucile.

She poured some liquid of plants in a vial as Natsu felt sick. "Are you okay?" said Lucile. "He doesn't do so good with plant murder." said Rain. "Then why does he want to learn this stuff?" said Lucile. "I think my friend would love this stuff. She is way into plants. I think she is a plant herself sometimes because she is into mother earth." said Natsu. "Ah. That makes sense." said the girl. She started some work on a potion when Natsu sensed something.

He stood up to grab his board as Akane said,"What is wrong?". "Nothing. I'll say sorry later." said the boy who was gone. The crowd came back as the potions spilled on the three girls. Alex and Dana saw the three girls soaked in the potion as Alex said,"Are you guys alright?". Her card glowed as a towel appeared in their hands. "Thanks Alex. So is that a normal Natsu?" said Lucile. "Yes. This is so him in every sense of the word." said the two girls.

Dana said,"Um you guys.". She pulled out her hand mirror as the three screamed. "Alex. Can you tell this to Natsu? It will be death if I see him." said Rain. The three walked away as Dana said,"Natsu is so dead right?". "Yeah. So where is he?" said Alex. "I think Jake's club can track Natsu. I'll text him to find him." said Dana. She texted Jake as a reply came back. "So what is it?" said Alex. "Lets make Natsu face the music." said Dana.

The two girls opened the door to the Unknown Club room which was empty. "Natsu! We know that you are in here!" said Alex. The two looked for him who was currently holding in the lockers and he was a mouse. "Perfect. This was so worth it." thought Natsu. "I think we should try calling him." said Dana who pressed a button on her phone. It rang as it was on the desk. "He is in here. But where is he because Rain is in pain?" said Alex.

The three heard,"What are you guys doing in here?". Issac stood there as Dana said,"Have you seen Natsu?". "Not since yesterday. Why do you ask?" said Issac. "He made Akane, a girl from the magic potions club, and Rain get soaked in this potion with a pretty nasty side effect." said Alex. "Which is what?" said Issac. "And why should we tell you?!" said Dana. "I may know where he is ladies." said Issac.

Natsu thought,"You better not rat me out Issac.". "We'll text you what it is after you tell us where he is Issac." said Alex. "I think Natsu loves to hide in the main lobby. I mean it is so crowded there so t is a good idea to look there." said Issac. "Thanks Issac. We'll text you it after we find him." said the mousy hair girl. The two girls were gone as Issac hummed a tune. He punched the locker as it opened up. "You can come out now." said Issac.

Natsu appeared in front of it as he said,"Thanks man. How did you know that I was in there?". "I just guessed man so why are you hiding?" said Issac. "I really don't want to get beat up. I mean it wasn't my fault for them getting soaked." said Natsu. "Yeah. Lets go explain that to them." said Issac. "You want me to go?" said Natsu. "You're my bro and I really want to see you get beat up. I think it would be pretty funny." said Issac. "At least you're honest." said Natsu.

The two stood outside of the Magic Potions Shop. "So when did they build this?" said Issac. "Do you even pay attention in there?" said Natsu. "I do the same thing as you in class. Sleep." said Issac. They walked in as Natsu said,"This place reminds me of a mom and pop shop.". "You are so weird man. It is like a drug store. I mean look at this overpriced potions." said Issac. The boy was punched into the wall by a man.

He had a Mohawk as Natsu said,"Sup big guy.". "Hold on. Are you Natsu?" said the Mohawk. "He is so why do you ask?" said Issac. "One of my club members Lucile came in with the effects of a magic transformation potion gone wrong over her and a couple of girls and she blamed you. I guess I'll have to teach you what happens when you mess with the magic potions and their club president." said the president. He grabbed Natsu as Issac said,"This is going to be fun to watch.".

Issac sat next to Natsu who was tied in the back room with the club president who goes by the name of Chuck. "So Chuck, where are the girls and how ugly are they? 1-10?" said Issac. "I'm not going to answer that with a response. I still can't believe that one of my own was turned into that because the clubs were trying to get you." said Chuck. "Yeah. I'm the victim here. So can I be let out?" said Natsu who tried to cut his way out of there using his teeth.

Chuck said,"I can't do that. I need back those plants that were destroyed because of you. They are on the mountain behind the school.". "That sounds like fun." said Issac. "Okay. So can I be let out of my rope prison?" said Natsu who tried to stand up but he was roped to the chair. "Not until you see them in person." said Chuck. He clapped as the door opened. Three hooded figures stood there as Issac said while hiding behind Natsu,"Take him first Death!".

Natsu said,"Two things. I really do treasure our friendship and you are a dick Issac.". The three took off their ropes as the two boys were blinded. "My eyes!" said Issac. "Actually, they are amazing to be honest with you." said Natsu. The three girls looked the same as Rain said,"So?". "I don't get what I did exactly." said Natsu. Akane took off her cloak as she was revealed to have an insect like body. "I see." said Issac.

He took a picture but he was burned by Akane who said,"Natsu. We blame you.". "Okay. Two things here. I didn't do it on purpose. You really should know me by now. I do stuff like this all of the time so this is nothing new for me. The second thing is that I blame Issac for this." said Natsu. "Hey!" said Issac. Rain threw them both into the wall as she revealed herself to have a panda body and Lucile had a shark body. "You look great Rain." said Natsu.

Issac and Natsu were on the ground in pain from fire, gravity, plants, and slime potions. Chuck pulled out a spray bottle as he sprayed the girls and their bodies turned back to normal. "Okay then. We got that problem settled so lets see here." said Chuck. He was writing some down as he said,"Okay. The herbs that Natsu destroy only grow in a certain place so I'm drawing you a map to their exact spot on the mountain.".

Natsu who recover and he said,"Question. Why do I have to do it?". "I guess you want me to tell your sister about this. I mean you will be send to the army in a snap. I don't think you would look good in a buzz cut because I sure as hell don't. If you do this, I will call this thing even." said Chuck. "Okay. So lets go." said Natsu. "Lucile. You should go with him." said Chuck. "Why me Chuck? Can't you send someone else?" said Lucile.

Chuck sighed as he said,"You're the only one who doesn't have something to do right now.". "What if he does something weird again?" said Lucile. "We'll go with you." said Akane. "Yeah. I'm in on that idea." said Issac. "I guess you five should get going." said Chuck who smiled. The five teens left the room as Chuck said,"Hmm. I should have told them about the magic traps. Nah, they got Natsu and it will be fine. Back to my game.". He went back to his laptop.

Natsu was climbing through the woods as he said,"You know that once we get this done, we can be good friends.". The girls were behind him as Lucile said,"Man. Is he always like this?". "I guess he is but he seems more tired than normal." said Akane. "He had a double shift yesterday." said Rain who had Issac being carried. He broke his leg so Rain had to use her power to hold him. "So what do you even see in that guy Rain? I don't see it." said Lucile.

Rain said,"He is a really nice guy but don't mention his sister.". "He and her sorta of hate each other right now but they didn't before this year." said Akane. "Yeah. It is a bad idea to say her name even so don't." said Issac. "Thanks for the four one one. So can't you use your Passion to make a cast for your leg?" said Lucile. Rain looked at him as he said,"Must have slipped my mind.". She dropped the boy on the ground as Akane said,"You had that coming.".

Natsu founded a lake as he said,"Cool.". He took off his shoes as he put his feet in the water. "This is so nice." said Natsu. He heard a splash as a girl stood there and she had no clothes on. She had white hair and blue eyes. She looked at him as he said,"I wasn't looking at your porcelain skin.". She made a bow as she fired an arrow at him. He was out as the girls and a knocked out Issac stood there. "This day is just getting weirder by the second." said Lucile.

The girl sat there in a green and white outfit which looked pretty and it showed off her body well to the boys who had blindfolds around their eyes. Rain saw that she had pointy ears as the girl said,"So why are you looking at my ears?". "I always like elf ears. They are rumored to be because of magic in their blood." said Rain. "Anyway, my name is Akane, this is Lucile, this is Rain, and those two boys are Issac and Natsu." said Akane.

The elf said,"My name is Solana and I'm not from here.". "I can tell by your outfit. So what are you doing here?" said Lucile. "I don't know myself. I just found myself here around dawn and I was too scared to leave the forest. I decide to take a bath when I met up with the pervert here. What are you humans doing here?" said Solana. "I'm not a pervert. He is though and we're here heading to Mount Celestial to find some magic plants." said Natsu.

Akane said,"You're not using Astral are you?". "Scouts honor!" said Natsu. Rain threw him into the water as she said,"He is my boyfriend.". "Really?" said Solana. Natsu got out of the water as Issac said,"You should join us.". "Why?" said Solana. She covered herself as Lucile said,"Don't worry. I will protect you from them their eyes.". "Thanks. I'm in." said Solana. The six left the lake as Natsu had to change clothes because his were soaked.

The six was in front of a cave as Natsu said,"So this is the place.". "Yeah. I guess we messed up big time." said Lucile. "Should I ask?" said Solana. "I should tell you but your body is distracting me. It is a interesting story." said Kurt. She punched him into a tree as Akane said,"You are really getting at that Solana.". "Thanks." said Solana. "So lets begin finding some plants." said Rain. "Right and then we are getting donuts." said Natsu. The six walked toward the cave.

Next time,
What does this cave hold? Does the plants live in here? Will Solana's reason for being in this dimension be revealed? And will Natsu find more power? This and more next time on Soul.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Lucile Serrano. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Reddish Brown. Green. 5 foot 4. A. Aries. April 1. Friends, romance, magic plants, cooking, shopping, fashion, and cute things. Boys, perverts, and bugs.
Solana Sparks. 15 years old. Elf Summoner/Magician/Warrior/Archer. White. Blue. 5 foot 9. O. Capricorn. December 31. Magic, swordsmanship, archery, cute things, shopping, cooking, and romance. Perverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment