Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Soul Episode 57 The Trial of the Aetheral Ring and the Dragon Hero Armor.


A/N: Well, we have been having a lot of Soul lately. I am a roll because I'm having a lot of fun with this to say the least. I mean it is like when I do six Power Guild Episodes in a row. It is nice to take a break from Power Guild because my love for the new arc of Fairy Tail is either on good or bad. It has some good chapters and some bad chapters. I really hope we get an epic fight and no more sand man. I don't like him. I know that it doesn't fit here at all but what the hell? This will get out before the next Power Guild and if it doesn't, I write this and the new episode at different times. Lets begin inside of the cave inside Mount Celestial/Mountain Celestial. It can be either or folks.

The six entered the cave which had a human touch to it as Natsu said,"I guess this cave was used a bunker back then.". "Back then?" said Solana. "They had a war between the Souls aka us and this evil force known as the Crois. The evil force is long gone now so our school was made right after the war to make sure something like that doesn't happen again. So where are these weeds at? I mean this is so not a jungle and not an urban jungle." said Issac.

Lucile said,"I don't know Issac. It is usually around the front of the school so I think we should start looking." said Lucile. "Okay." said Akane and Rain in unison. Natsu was looking around as he heard in his ears,"It is dangerous here inside of the Star Cave. You really need to get out of here right now or else!". Natsu looked around as he said,"Where did that voice come from?". "What are you talking about?" said Lucile.

Natsu said,"You guys didn't hear that feminine voice?". "I think he is getting sick." said Solana. The blue haired boy sensed something as he turned around to see the wall shaking. "Hey you guys. I think we have a problem!" said Natsu. A stone statue came to life from the wall and it looked really mad to see them. It had an a futuristic and old look to it. The right half was more like an army base while the left was an ancient temple.

It put its hand into a fist as Natsu heard in his ears,"It may look big and dangerous boy but here is the weakness of that thing. Hit the head, right shoulder, left leg, the left side of the chest, the right thigh, and both feet at the same time. It should be easy for you kid. You just need to block its strike to get the weak points to open up.". "Power Barrier!" said Natsu. He then made a barrier which blocked the punch as Natsu saw the weak points glow.

Natsu said,"We have to hit the seven glowing spots at the same time! We can defeat it.". "Are you sure about this Natsu?" said Akane. "Just trust me!" said Natsu. Rain said,"Light!". A beam of light hit the right thigh as Issac said,"Passion Fist and Passion Spear!". A fist along with a spear hit both feet as Lucile said,"Holy Blast!". The blast of pure holy energy hit the left side of the chest as Solana fired an arrow at the left leg.

Akane fired a fire ball at the right shoulder and Natsu said,"Thunder Bolt!". It directly hit the head as the statue which crumbled to pieces right in front of the exit out of the cave. "Wow. You were right Natsu. I'm impressed." said Solana. "Thanks Solana. We now have a new problem." said Natsu. "You know that Rocky blocked us. So was that magic?". "I don't think we can move it all due to it having a lot of parts and we don't have much space in here." said Rain.

"I think there is another way out of here. We should split into two groups. Me, Lucile, and Rain will go look for another way out. Issac, Natsu, and Solana will stay here to see if we can find another way out of here." said Akane. The three girls went looking for another way out as Issac and Solana looked at the ruins. "You are welcome by the way boy." said a male voice. "Okay. Who are you two and I'm not crazy?!" said Natsu. 

Natsu then turned around to see mandrake like plants. The one on the right who had a feminine voice said,"We are right here!". "What are mandrakes doing in here? You guys arent getting any sun at all and that is a bad thing as a fellow mandrake. I really think I have hanged out with Flora too long. She is a mandrake." said Natsu. "We are not mandrakes but we can look like one." said the one on the left who had a masculine voice.

Natsu said,"I'm sorry about you losing your sisters.". "Thanks Natsu but right now, we are not like at all mandrakes like Damon said. My name is Anima and you six are the first guests here in a very long time." said Anima. "So how do you two know my name?" said Natsu. "You cried for the mandrakes and Flora is a fan of yours. We can hear it from the vine." said Damon. 

"Ah plant pun. So can you two help us get out here? Rocky was a rock blocker." said Natsu. "Sure thing. You have to let us out of here at the same time but be gentle, I am not happy that another man is touching my roots." said Anima. "Okay then." said Natsu. Natsu covered his eyes as the two plants glowed like crazy and they change shape. A boy and girl sat there. The boy had medium length blue hair and blue eyes while the girl had long light pink hair and pink eyes.

Damon said,"Wow. This is nice.". Natsu blushed red as Anima said,"Wow. I didn't expect you to be a pervert. How long have we been in the ground?". Natsu held them in his hands as Damon said,"We have been in here since the time of the giant reptiles. It has been a long time.". "Okay. Let's change the topic at hand here. So what is this place?" said Natsu. Anima said,"It is a cave that was used as a bunker during the Great War.".

Natsu said,"Yeah. The Japanese were being completely controlled by the Crois until five Souls broke the rest of the country free from their spell. I seem to have forgotten who they were. So was this was their secret base? I heard that they had one that the Crois couldn't find no matter how much they look for them.". "Yes. They used this place to form a plan that was able to free them from the Crois. They are really nice people." said Damon.

Natsu's eyes turned to stars as he said,"Are you serious?". "Yes. This cave however had been used for magic experiments but it was abandoned after the volcano started acting up because of that. It turned into a area which could kill a student so teachers banned people for coming here. Rocky over there is or was the guard of this place." said Anima. "So do you two know if these plants are in here? We are here looking for them." said Natsu.

He pulled out the list that Chuck gave him as Damon said,"I think they are here maybe. It has been a while since we left the front of the cave. I heard that there is some very rare magic herbs deeper in the cave.". "So do you think it is because of the volcano's magmatic energy?" said Natsu. "Yes. I think I can help you out." said Anima. "Are you serious? That was so awesome." said Natsu. "Okay. Here is the plan." said Damon. The two whispered into his ears as Natsu smiled.

Meanwhile back in the school. Levi was drinking his coffee as a teacher walked to him. "Um sir. It is seems like Rocky has detected something in the old cave that was used something back in the day. It's seems to me that a student may be in danger." said the teacher. "I see. The traps are something that is made to keep the students locked up." said Levi. "Yeah. I'll go find someone to check it out." said the teacher. "Please tell me Natsu isn't involved." thought Levi.

Back in the cave. Rain said,"You found a secret exit?". The group was in front of him as Lucile said to him,"Are you serious?!". "Yep. Check out this rock ladies and Issac. It may just look like a normal rock but it is actually.." said Natsu. He threw the rock the other way as a hole appeared and Natsu put his hand through it. "See? Fake ground?" said Natsu. "Did you use your magic to find it?" said Akane who looked at it.

Issac said,"So what is in your tie?". Natsu was wearing a t-shirt with a tie which looked pretty nice to say the least and it matched the colors as Solana said,"We had them back in my dimension. They are mandrakes.". "Them? I found them early. If we don't find the plants that Chuck need, I guess we can use them as some sort of payment." said Natsu. He looked down as he thought,"Yep. I'm the only one who can hear you and see you.".

Akane said,"So is safe?". "Wish me good luck Rain." said Natsu. She pushed him as he landed on the ground. "It's safe but it is pretty tight so only one lady at a time." said Natsu. "What about me? I think you would care about your main squeeze. I mean we have..." said Issac. Solana pushed him in as she said,"We're all thinking about it.". The four heard a thud as Natsu said,"Issac is fine and I hope that is knocking some sense into him.".

Akane went next as Issac said,"So do you like Lucile?". "What the hell are you talking about? I think you hit your head too hard. I like Rain." said Natsu. Akane fell on her but as she said,"Did you guys think of putting a pillow down here?". "We tried too but it wouldn't work." said Damon. Solana came down next as she said,"If either one of you..". "We won't." said the boys. She stood there as she stood there like she perfected a jump or something.

Issac said,"Showoff.". He was hit into the wall by the elf's bow as she said,"You're up!". Issac stood there as Akane said,"Should I try to stop him?". "Nah. I think Lucile will do the job." said Natsu. She was stuck in the whole as she said,"You better not be looking up my skirt Natsu!". "I"m not even near the hole!" said Natsu. She then landed on Issac's chest who smiled. Lucile punched him into the wall as she said,"You were aiming for that weren't you?".

Issac said,"A little bit of A and B.". "God! I don't get what Carly sees in you! I am going to look for the plants myself!" said Lucile. She was walking off as Issac said,"Lucile! You idiot! We need to stay together!". She was walking off as Solana said,"We'll go after her right Issac?". "Yeah. You wait for your girl man." said Issac. The two walked after her as Anima said,"I'll make sure that they stay safe for you Natsu.".

She floated off as the plant was still in his tie. "Weird." thought Natsu. Rain landed on the ground as she said,"Where are the others?". "Issac did something stupid again and she stormed off." said Akane who sighed. "We should probably go after them. This cave is too big and more things like Rocky are down here I think." said Natsu. "Right." said the two. The three plus Damon who was resting on the boy's head.

Issac said,"Wait up Lucile!". "Hey! I don't want you follow me!" said Lucile. He grabbed her wrist as she said,"Let me go!". Solana stood there as Issac said,"Listen Lucile. You may hate me right now in fact. We can't be alone because if you get hurt, we won't be able to protect.". Lucile looked at him as Solana thought,"He can be smooth sometimes.". "You can call me names all you want but I can't or won't leave a student and a woman alone in this place!"

Issac looked at her as he said,"I won't let get hurt!". Anima smiled as she said,"You really stink. This stuff always stinks with me.". Lucile backed up as she thought,"I thought he was just a pervert and a good for nothing. Is he making fun of me? I mean he is Carly's girlfriend right?". She backed up as the floor collapsed below the three excluding Anima who was floating above it. "Uh oh. I better go find Natsu!" said Anima. She flew off.

In the pit. "So where are we?" said Solana. "We seem to be a bad garden." said Lucile. "So how did we go get out of here?" said Issac. The three didn't noticed that the plants were moving behind them as they attacked the three. "Get off me plants!" said Issac who tried to cut them by using a passion sword. Lucile and Solana tried to escape them as the three saw clones of them in front of them as the elf said,"What is going on?".

Three plants swallowed them up as Lucile tried to kick her way out of there. "What the hell?! Let me out of here!" said Lucile. The clones smiled at the real ones were being eating alive. The plants were making clothes for them since plant clones don't have clothes when they are born. Meanwhile, Natsu was looking for the switch to get his friends back. Akane and Rain stood by as Akane said,"So what is he doing?". "Who knows?" said Rain.

Natsu whispered to Damon said,"Is there a switch to open up the pit? I mean I need to find them so I don't get sent to the military.". "Yeah. I really can't remember. Anima doesn't remember either due to it being a long time since we have been done here. I think you can open it up using your magic. This may be a guess." said Damon. "I'll try." said Natsu. He made the ground glow as the ground was cut open as he said,"Hey. I did it.".

Rain said,"Natsu. What happened to the others?". "I sense that they fell into this trap. I found a way down there." said Natsu. "I see. We should go check it out." said Akane. The three walked down as the two spirits floated next to Natsu. The five saw Issac, Lucile, and Solana standing there stunned and dazed. Issac had his open dress shirt opened, Lucile had her open collar shirt and Solana's waist was shown.

Rain covered Natsu's eyes from both Lucile and Solana's interesting outfit. Natsu was blushing and he was having a nose bleed. "Are you guys alright?" said Akane. "Yeah and your choice of outfit is amazing ladies." said Damon. Anima hit him as he said,"Hey. I may be looking at other girls but I love you.". The two hugged as Anima said,"You are stinky.". Natsu sighed as he said,"Can I open my eyes now?". "No." said Rain.

Lucile said,"You guys! That isn't me at all! That isn't Issac and Solana either!". She looked down as she said,"They can't hear me. My strength is being drained from me.". "So why is she wearing this in the first place?" said Akane. "Oh Natsu. That isn't a normal plant and those three are not human. This is known as Scented Bloom." said Anima. "It copies the thing that it capture and makes a copy. They eat the thing and it has a sleeping effect on them." said Damon.

Anima said,"These one are bigger than normal though because of the magic energy of both the magic experiments and the Crois. I think they are able to capture humans is pretty impressive.". "So how do I stop them you two? I would rather not have the girls trying to seduce me and knowing my luck, it is going to bite me in the ass for sure." said Natsu. "Smash the clones into the ground and then burn the plants into ash. That is the best way to save the day." said Damon.

Natsu noticed the plants on the floor was coming close to them as he said,"Akane. Burn the plants for me.". "Okay then? Why?" said Akane. Natsu grabbed a nearby branch as he said,"Akane. Those three aren't the real deal!". He smacked Issac, Lucile, and Solana with it as the clones's eyes opened up due to them being currently in the wall as they turned back to goo. "Okay. So where are they?" said Natsu who asked it to the spirits currently in his tie.

They pointed to the three pods as Natsu made three sharp swords appear from his body as they sliced through the pods. Rain saw Lucile and Solana coming out as she held them up with her Gravity while Natsu let Issac leaning on his shoulder. "So these things must have been the Scented Bloom right? It is the only plant that can do this stuff. How did you find them?" said Rain. "I used Astral." said the boy who thanked the two spirits.

Issac woke up as he said,"So we need to get out of here.". "Those plants are more enough proof to me on the danger." said Solana. "Yeah. I don't get why Chuck sent us here." said Lucile. "And the map of his lead us directly to the cave in the first place." said Akane. "What about the herbs?" said Rain. "I'll go back later so you guys waited outside." said Natsu. He looked at Anima and Damon while the girl waved to him.

Natsu thought,"This place is like a maze down here and I do have these two but the traps down here are dangerous. I do have my power but I don't want to waste my energy on just them.". "I am going with you Natsu!" said Lucile. "Are you just saying that we would be a burden to you? That is really sexist of you." said Solana. "Really wasn't the plan here but hey you took it to the extreme." said the boy.

Akane said,"It is better to stay as a group because what if you get captured, no one would be able to rescue you and I think we should stay together.". "Yeah." said Rain. "I don't think you could change their minds." said Issac. The six were walking as Anima said,"Hooray company!". "We don't know the area that well but the mandrakes are going to help." said Damon. "Thanks you two. I owe you a favor later." said Natsu.

The six traveled through the cave while Issac was hit with the traps. "You have shit luck." said Solana who poked him. "Do you guys hear anything?" said Natsu. Rain looked at him as Anima said,"Hey. It is almost the end because our friend says that the area to your left is the deepest part of the cave so let get going.". Natsu rushed toward them as Akane said,"Natsu! Wait!". The five joined him as they are in a hole.

Natsu said,"What this?". "I think a dead end." said Lucile. Damon said," The entrance is up there so you need a good shot to reach it.". "You sure?" said Natsu. "Hey! Are you alright?" said Lucile. "It is up there Solana." said Natsu. "Okay. I think I got this." said Solana. She made her bow hit the switch as Lucile said,"You just believe him? And how do you know that?". "You just learn to trust Natsu. It is something you do." said Issac.

A secret door opened up as the arrow hit the wall. "Wow. You were right." said Rain. "Okay. Lets go find this out!" said Natsu. Rain was stopped by Lucile who said,"Wait a second. He was right about the secret room but it is wrong to give him complete trust. I mean..". "Natsu is a guy who knows what he is doing. He may look stupid but I know that he has our best interests at heart." said Rain. The two girls caught up with the group as they were looking at a head in the ground.

It had leaves for hair as Natsu said,"So do you guys know this head?". "He is the creator of the cave?" said Issac. "Six persons in the room confirmed!" said the head. It made five portals as Solana said to Lucile,"So is this normal here?". "They are exits. Five may leave, one must stay. The exits leave after a person enters it. Since we have six persons, only five exits are needed. When five people leave, my head will open and the person left will be able to collect the booty." said the head.

The head said,"That person must go back the way that they came.". "You guys! Look at that! We did it!" said Lucile. Several plants were in the mouth as Issac said,"So we need those right?". "Yes." said Akane. The boys plus Solana tried to pull them out as Natsu said,"Yep. These bad boys plus the big mouth won't open up.". "I guess the only option that we have is for one person to stay here and take it. What are we going to do?" said Rain.

"Rain. I'm staying here. No ifs, ands, or buts here." said Natsu. "What are you doing?! You don't get to decide this on your own?!" yelled Lucile. "I don't care! I am staying here! I'm the strongest here in the room!" said Natsu. "I think I should stay here. I don't want to owe you any more debts to you. It is painful." said Lucile. "That doesn't matter right now Lucile! It is my job as a man! So you guys go! It may change its mind." said Natsu.

Solana said,"Then make Issac stay.". "Nah. I am good you guys." said Issac. "And what makes you think that Natsu?" said Akane. "You guys!" yelled Rain. The five looked at her as she said,"So how about we decide by using straws?". "No way am I letting you stay behind Rain!" said Natsu. "You're being a huge dick right now Natsu." said Rain who was mad at him. Natsu said,"Fine. You leave me no choice here but let's do it already. I am so not in the mood for this.". 

He summoned Power as the ghost made the five go into the portals. The portals were gone as Natsu said,"And that's that!". "Wow. That was pretty rude of you. They are going to be pissed after this. It is bad news for you." said Damon. "To be honest with you Damon, I really don't care about what they think. Their safety especially Rain is more important to me so that is why I did it." said Natsu. "That is so like a boy. I sound stinky." said Anima.

Natsu looked at Damon who sighed as the head said,"All the exits are gone so you may collect your prize.". The head was opening up as Natsu sensed something in the room. "Hey you two. Do you think something could have sensed me and my friends and is coming here to eat me?" said Natsu. "Maybe. Why?" said Anima. Natsu jumped back as a giant tarantula appear. Natsu made Ashrune as he slashed the bug into pieces. "Okay. Let's see what I earned." said Natsu.

Outside, the five reappeared. "So where are we now?" said Solana. "We're free from the cave. I guess Power aka one of Natsu's spell threw us out and it hurt." said Issac. "That selfish jerk. He didn't even to listen our opinions and this is why I hate guys. They always push their thoughts onto you because it makes them look cool. I guess he didn't want to look for the herbs after all. He want to make us look like monsters to begin with because that is Natsu Ryu Xasius." said Lucile. 

Akane said,"That isn't Natsu at all! He stayed back there for us. He didn't make us into monsters on purpose but I did think the same as you. Natsu has proven time and time again that he always puts others in front of him.". "You are giving him too much credit." said Lucile. "You may be right. I believe in Natsu aka my boyfriend so why don't you Lucile?" said Rain. Lucile was silent as the five heard a voice in the distance. "Hey! Are you okay?" said the voice. "Chuck?" said Solana.

Natsu looked on the mouth as he saw very pretty water along with several plants as Natsu said,"And Natsu has won the lottery. I don't think Chucky would mind if I took some of them for Flora to grow more off.". Natsu took off his tie which freed the two spirits as Anima said," What are you doing?!". Natsu was talking off his shirt as he said,"I have a feeling that the good stuff is being held down from the bottom so I need to use both my hand and claw.".

Damon said,"That makes sense I think.". Natsu stuck his claw and hand as he felt an intense burning in his arms. "This is holy water?! I'm dead meat!" thought Natsu. He bear through the pain as Anima noticed something about the rock. "Hey Damon. Isn't that the symbol of the five heroes in this rock? I may be mis-remember their symbol but that is it right." said Anima. It was a crest of a dragon's claw as Damon said,"Yeah. It is.".

The two spirits floated up to see several plants floating as Natsu was breathing heavily from it. "I got them all so the first thing that I need to do now is." said Natsu. He fell back as Damon noticed that his right arm looked like it was burned. "Are you alright Natsu?" said Damon. "That was holy water and I think you know why that hurts." said Natsu. "Then why didn't you tell us?" said Anima. "I won't let my friends be hurt because of my actions." said Natsu.

He used Power to move the plants out as the head said,"Your kindness is worth of the test to obtain the Aetheral Ring and Dragon Hero Armor.". The head moved into the ground as Damon said,"So you are the chosen one?". "Chosen one?" said Natsu. The two spirits somehow held him up as Anima said,"We are actually spirits of the two things that big head was talking about.". "I see. So can getting this ring and armor get me out of here?" said Natsu.

They carried him as Natsu said,"I guess that is a yes.". Natsu saw a sword in the ground as he said,"Is this like Excalibur?". "Yes. Do you think you can hold it?" said Damon. He walked over there as he said,"I got this.". He walked up the podium as he grabbed the hilt. "This may hurt a lot but to get the hell out of here, I'll do it!" said Natsu. Anima and Damon were blinded by a light as the sword was in the air.

The blinding light was gone as Damon saw that Natsu was holding the sword and he said,"Hey. I feel better you guys.". "You are the chosen one Natsu. you are able to see us like the five heroes could do back in the day, you survived the Scented Bloom's power, and you're a very kind person. So will you accept us?" said Anima. "Sure thing. So do you guys get a power up? I mean this sword is pretty nice so what is it made of?" said Natsu.

Damon said,"What are you talking about? The first thing that I got but the second one no clue.". "He is asking what the Dragonslayer. This sword along with the rest of the Dragon Hero Armor plus the Aetheral Ring is made out of the metals Adamatine, Chronotron, Mithril, Obsidian, Orichalcum, and the very rare element Draynor which is a really strong material. It is like gold so do you like it?" said Anima.

Natsu said,"Digging the design and I can feel the power behind it.". "So do you want us to get us a power up?" said Damon. "Sure. So where do we go?" said Natsu. He put the sword on his back as Anima said,"Follow me!". Natsu follow the spirit as he saw a ring resting in the middle of holy water as Damon said,"And this is my body. The Aetheral Ring.". "Sweet. So is this sword the armor? This is awesome but..." said Natsu. "It is just getting started." said Anima.

Natsu said,"So where are the rest of them?". "Aren't you worried about your friends?" said Damon. "I am Damon but getting stronger to protect my family is more important plus we can cause some fun. I mean this is so cool." said Natsu. "Okay. Damon, do you mind getting stronger because to collect the rest of the dragon hero armor, you need to be powered up first. It is the way we do things by the way Natsu." said Anima. "Gotcha." said Damon. He touched the ring as he glowed along with Natsu.

Meanwhile. Chuck stood there with an unnamed teacher. "So you all went into the cave and found an elf? That make sense and I was worried about you all." said Chuck. "You know that us going into the cave was your fault. We follow your map and went into the cave. Meeting Solana here was different and very interesting." said Lucile. Chuck held the map as he said,"I did no such thing! I drew the way to collect the plan.".

He wrote something down as Issac said,"Man, look at him go.". "This map was drawn by my element of writing. There should be no errors on it." said Chuck. He made the five teens look at the paper as he said,"Okay. Look here. It is written right here and I drew the shape of the cave to a T. This place is known as the Celestial Cave and it is rumored to be the home of weird magic items.". He walked into the cave as he lifted up a rock.

Several plants were there as Chuck said,"See. They are right here.". "I really don't see a drawing like that with your dirty handwriting and your scribbles for lines." said Lucile. "You really should told us that they were hidden." said Akane. "Yeah but can you blame for having bad handwriting and I want to get back to my poker game." said Chuck. "You kids got past Rocky and you reached the cave. In a hour, this first year class is amazing and under an hour." said the teacher.

Rain said,"Natsu lead the way.". "Mr. Xasius? That makes sense coming from his background. He is a student that comes once in a thousand years. You five or four would have been dead without him. It is very easy to get lost down there and you would have ended up with injuries. It is very dangerous so don't tell anyone that you went in there." said the teacher. "Yeah but Natsu left himself behind. I hope he is okay." thought Lucile.

The group heard someone coming toward them as the teacher said,"What is that?". Natsu landed on the ground and he said,"Honey, I'm home!". He fell flat on the ground as Natsu thought,"Okay. Don't let Anima get her upgrade. She was happy and I'm drained.". "Natsu!? Are you okay?" said Rain. "I got the plants." said Natsu who held a bag of them. He kept the ones that were extra for other uses. It would be helpful for dinner and Flora would like that.

Issac said,"Um Natsu.". Chuck stood there as Natsu said,"Chuck?! What are you? And where did you get those?!". "They were growing at the front of the cave so it wasn't worth going in the cave. I guess we waste our time." said Akane. Natsu fell over as he said,"I'm tired.". "Again?" said Rain. "I guess you are sorry. Don't worry. Reva won't be blaming you but yours truly feel bad and shit. I will take full blame for this." said Chuck.

Solana said,"You better.". "I don't think Natsu blames you at all. I guess we learned more about him and his kindness." said Rain. "Hey honey bear. Can you carry me back?" said Natsu. "I think I can help you with that." said Lucile. Her card glowed as it made a angel ring which carried Natsu into the air. "I guess he died." said Issac. "A true loss." said Solana. "Natsu. I hope we can be friends. I know at first, we didn't get along but I started to see a new side of you." said Lucile.

Natsu said,"You don't like me right?". "Nope. I see you as a friend because I don't like your type. The macho hero isn't my type." said Lucile. "Well, the guy who you fall is pretty lucky. You are really cute but nothing compares to my Rain." said Natsu. Lucile smiled as Chuck said,"Well, we are all pals and amigos. I guess we can put this day behind us.". The girls glared at him as the teacher said to Chuck,"You have to write a reflection letter once we get back.".

The group was walking back as Natsu whispered,"You two okay up there?". Anima and Damon were on his head as Damon said,"So this is the outside.". "Yeah. So we are going to train later." whispered Natsu. "Yep. Enjoy our power." said Anima. Natsu looked at his right arm which had all of his stuff on it since leftie was a claw. The Dragon Hero Armor which was a gold line around his bracelet and the ring was on his finger. He was getting stronger every day.

Next time,
With that adventure over, it is a new day at Star Valley High along with a new transfer student to the class of 1-C along with Levi's teaching the kids about magic. The new student is pretty interesting to say the least. We haven't seen that yet so enjoy that next time on Soul.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Damon Crawford. ? years old. A powerful spirit which lives inside of the powerful ring known as the Aethereal Ring. Light Blue. Blue. 1 foot 5. O. Aquarius. February 6. Anima, bravery, honest, having fun, and meeting interesting people. Cowardness, liars, stressful stuff, and jerks.
Anima Sloan. ? years old. The spirit of the Dragon Hero Armor. Light Pink. Pink. 1 foot 3. O. Leo. August 5. Female. Damon, cute things, shopping, plants, honest, having fun, and meeting interesting people. Scary things, liars, jerks, and cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment