Sunday, January 24, 2016

Soul Episode 65 The Black Card part 2 An Impossible Test


A/N: One character introduced in this episode so rejoice for that. So Natsu met some interesting characters last time along with learning more about his powers and his love for Rain is real. Love can make you stronger. So who is the relative of Rain and is he normal? Knowing this story, I am going to say no. Also most students have Ruby and Sapphire cards but some have Emerald and Gold such as Dylan and Kyle. Lets begin in the Principal's office. Dylan is also like a ape unlike Daichi who is an monk except with better hair. This is also the same day as the last episode.

Natsu was sitting on the couch as he said,"Man. I really need to learn how to block explosions.". Levi stood there as he said,"You could have use Chi but no, you didn't.". "It was in the heat of the moment of the battle. So what did you call me here for Owen?" said Natsu. "You have gained quite a rep here and I get why Mr. Dyer wanted to fight you to begin with." said Owen. "Yeah. I sorta of have that kind of problem so did Rain talk with you yet?" said Natsu. 

Levi said,"Yes she did. She wants to join you on your trip to the Underworld. I'll approve if you will protect her.". "You know that I will." said Natsu. "And that is why I like him so much." said a voice who Natsu knew. Kari was on his head as she said,"So are you thinking about upgrading your card soon?". "I don't think you can go higher than an S Rank right? I could be horribly about this but hey live and learn." said Natsu.

Owen said,"There is a way to do it.". Kari and Natsu looked at her as Levi said,"You can't be at all serious! It is way too dangerous!". He was in front of Owen who was in his desk as he said,"It is too reckless for him.". Natsu then jumped on Levi's head which slammed him into the desk. "So are you serious?! That is awesome principal. I mean being stronger is what I really want so lets do it now! I want this so much." said Natsu.

Levi's card glowed as Natsu was twisted like a pretzel as he said,"You are the definition of annoying and you need to think about this too Owen. He isn't ready yet.". "And why not? Natsu's actions has proven himself time and time again." said Owen. Levi was quiet as Natsu said,"So what is it Owen because you got me curious now.". "It is the Black Card. It can copy magic and Power that it saved so you will be able to use any Power or spell." said Owen

Natsu said,"Wow. It is like a copy machine. So how do I learn it?". "I see that you are determined to do it so go to this location and leave your gear beside two of them. I wish you good luck." said Owen who smiled. Both Kari and Natsu were gone as Levi said,"Are you sure that is a good idea? I mean he is strong but...". "Have faith in the child. I'm sure that the boy would be able to do it with ease and it won't be a problem at all." said Owen.

Later, the two were in front of a grave. "Okay. So am I going to learn something from a zombie or what?" said Natsu. He was wearing the sword necklace along with the bracelet given to him by his parents. "There isn't anything here Natsu." said Kari. "That's weird. I mean he looked to by the grave and there is the grave plus I have to use this key." said Natsu. Natsu was holding a key which looked standard as Kari pushed aside some bushes.

She found a key hole as she said,"Natsu!". Natsu put the key in as the two saw stairs appear where the grave was. "So should I go down there? I mean I might never come back and Visalth wasn't happy about me leaving him behind." said Natsu. "You don't need to worry so much Natsu. I mean it will be alright. I will go with you." said Kari. "I know that. You're my number one girl." said Natsu. "I know that means something different but thanks." said Kari.

The two walked down there as Natsu said,"Wow. This school is just full of surprise.". "Are you the boy who woke me up?" said a voice. A older and male version of Rain stood there as he said,"I got the news.". "He doesn't look like a student at all." said Kari. He was gone as Natsu turned around to see him there. "I see. You have enhanced senses and you didn't need your fox friend to help you. It is interesting." said the person.

The two noticed his lack of feet as the ghost said,"I'm a spirit now so feet to me are pointless. I'm the father of Owen, your principal and I was the former principal. My name is Shawn Scott.". "Really? I guess that it would be." said Natsu. "You seem calm. I guess you have seen some stuff that breaks the laws of the universe. If you wish for me to grant your wish. You will have to follow my command so I think you should..." said Shawn.

He noticed that the boy and fox were too close. "Wow. You don't look like a kid. So how old are you anyway?" said Natsu. "He has the same look as Rain." said Kari. Natsu dodged his slaps as Shawn said,"Interesting. You are able to sense that.". "Are you mad at him?" said Karl. "Not at all. I know that you can't hurt me at all because I'm dead. I am 150 years old and I decide who can get a Black Card or not plus I taught the Five Dragons." said Shawn.

Natsu's eyes turned to stars as he said,"You taught the Five Dragons? That is so cool. So is there a test to decide who gets a Black Card or what? I mean I'm up for anything.". "You're right child. You must survive the Six Trials for me to even give you the card. Your magic and Power are over the hill so lets give it a shot." said Shawn. He held a giant hammer with a face on it as he said,"So good luck you two. You'll need it.". He slammed the two with it.

Natsu fell onto the ground as he said,"Man. If I could feel pain, ouch. I think we are deeper under the ground. Kari.". He looked up as he said,"Kari! Are you okay?!". "Yeah. What about you?" said Kari who looked at Natsu. The two were about the same size of 3 foot as Kari said,"You're smaller than Jason now!". "Wow. That is an interesting magic." said Natsu. He held his card which still fit in his hand as Kari hugged him. "I always wanted to do that." said Kari. "Ah." said Natsu.

The two heard Shawn said,"Welcome boy and fox. The Six Trials will test you. The first trial is a fight against the Nemean Lion, the second trial is against the Hydra, the third trial is against an army of the dammed, the fourth trial is finding a way out of a maze with the Minotaur inside of it, the fifth trail is fighting a hoard of monsters, and the final trial is climbing a mountain with only using your strength.".

Natsu said,"So Shawn, what happens if I get hurt?". "That body is your magic body so don't worry. I will keep an eye on your real one. For the wall, you can not fly over it but you may use anyway that seems fit for you." said Shawn. "Okay. Are you ready to go?" said Kari. She was in front of the door as Natsu said,"Yeah. Lets get me that Black Card!". The two walked through the gate as it was of no return.

Shawn was looking at their body as he said,"The boy has spunk. I give my son that but him knowing about the Five Dragons is impressive. I wonder what he wants to do with the black card. I know that most students like to use their Power more than their magic anyway. He won't be coming back for a while.". He looked at the body as he said,"I don't think that he would mind if I borrow it for a while so I think I'm going to take it.". He flew into it.

His eyes opened as Natsu (Shawn) said,"This is one good body. It has been trained well so thanks for the body boy. I'm going to get me some fresh air.". He walked toward the exit as Natsu was currently fighting the lion which could take his attacks from his weapons and the lion's attack hurt. "Okay. So how did Hercules defeat this guy?" said Natsu. "Athena helped him remember? You don't have that right now." said Kari.

Natsu smirked as he said,"But I do have Crash! Lets bring it down!". A giant thunder bolt came down on the lion shocking him. It tried to rush toward Natsu but it had a hard time moving. Natsu grabbed Gladius which he tried using beforehand as he said,"Lets power up!". The blade glowed a bright blue as Natsu said,"Dragon Emperor Slash!". He slashed the lion clear in half as Natsu said,"I don't give up that easy fur ball. I hope my body is alright.". He dodge the hydra.

Back at the school. Natsu (Shawn) was walking around the building. "This place hasn't changed that much in the years that I've been gone. I mean the girls are still amazing to look at and I bet just my wife, they are all strong." thought Natsu (Shawn). He tried walking around the school as he said,"It is hard to walk with these legs of his because he is taller than me and me harmonizing my legs with my arms is hard enough.".

He looked around as he said,"The inside of the school have changed in the past decade. It is more bigger.", He saw someone as he said,"Hey you over there.". Dylan stood there and he looked at Natsu aka Shawn as Natsu (Shawn) said,"You may not look that bright at all.". Dylan was getting angry as the boy said,"I need the way to the principal office so take me to it ape. You need to stop gawking at me because I have no time to waste.".

Dylan said,"What?! Are you talking like an idiot right now!? Do you want to die bastard?!". "No. I'm in a rush. I need you to lead me there because I am more important and powerful than you in every way. I need you to hurry the hell up or are you stupid not to know me?" said Natsu. "Wow. It is the rematch between Dylan and Natsu on the same day." said Lucio. "Wow. He really likes to piss him off." said Blaine. Remember those two.

Dylan yelled,"Why the hell do you piss me off so much bastard?! Die you bastard! Hurricane Array Rocket!". A very powerful attack went toward Natsu as he sighed. "Absolute Patience." said Natsu who made a huge amount of spheres which blocked the attack. "What the hell?! Why are you doing shit now?!" yelled Dylan. "You students today have no patience whatsoever. You are all so quick to use your magic to attack aren't you?" said Natsu.

Natsu looked up to see several arrows coming toward him as he said,"Interesting.". The spheres went into a giant with two giant hands which blocked the attacks. Kyle stood there as he said,"Using magic and Power is forbidden. I think you using your force and strength against us is stupid. You are quite the violent one Natsu." said Kyle. The giant was gone as Natsu said,"I see. You two know me don't you?".

Kana opened the door to her classroom as she said,"You guys need to keep it quiet out here! What is going on?!". She saw Natsu standing there and his eyes were lifeless. "Huh?" said Kana. Natsu held her like a princess as she said,"What are you doing?! You are dating Rain?!". "You know that men are so annoying. I like women a lot more and I need you to lead me to the principal office right now so lets go. Natsu just finished the maze by using the army of the dammed." said Natsu.

Kana said,"Huh?!". Kana tried to get out of his arms as she said,"You can't go by yourself?! You should know where the office is by now right?! And what are you talking about this maze and army of the dammed!?". By the way, she is blushing hard. "It would take too dam long to explain and I've no time for it plus I feel no hatred coming from you but I feel love." said Natsu. Her face blew up in a blush as she said,"Stop messing with me dumbass! Put me down!".

Blaine was getting mad as he yelled,"Natsu! Put my Kana down you bastard!". "And lets get back to fighting bastard!" yelled Dylan. Both Kyle and Lucio stopped the two from attacking Natsu for rage reasons or RR. "You guys should give up. I don't think that even if you two were one hundred people could be MY opponents." said Natsu who held Kana in her arms. "Huh?!" said the crowd. "You all have great potential but not on the same level as Natsu." said Natsu.

Kyle said,"As Natsu?". "You all have great potential but the level that you're at now is that for a first grader, you all need to learn how to accept your roles under someone who is stronger than you and it will be good for you to devote oneself to someone greater aka me." said Natsu. "I think you hit him on the head Dylan." said Kyle. "Hey. What are you doing? Class is starting." said Levi. He saw the boy as he said,"Oh Natsu. You're back.".

Natsu smirked as he said,"You're free to go because this little bitch is here now.". "Huh?" said Kana who was happy to leave his arms. "Looks like that you are still one ugly son of a bitch. I mean you're still that idiotic student who actually tried to fight me. I guess you want to go Levy because you are so ugly and so not worth Casey." said Natsu. "Is he serious?!" said the crowd. "I thought I heard that bastard so do you want to say it again because I can't hear you." said Levi who was mad.

Natsu smirked as he said,"You getting pissed off is not going to help. It's just little old me so lets see if you have taught them something.". He snapped his fingers as several spikes appeared around him as the other students were blocked by it. "What?! This is?" said Levi. "I came here to see Owen and maybe my great granddaughter so take me to them now Levi." said Natsu. 'This is his Power?" said Kana. "Wow." said Kyle and Lucio. Blaine and Dylan were in pain from it.

Meanwhile with tiny Natsu. He was sitting with Kari who was tired. The two were already 3/4 up the mountain as Natsu said,"Man, this is so nice.". "How are you not tired? I mean you already used up so much magic." said Kari. "Yeah but this is nothing really. I mean it could be worse. It is better than a bad joke." said Natsu. "Are you serious?" said Kari. "A little bit of A and B. So how much more do you think we have left?" said Natsu.

Kari said,"We are almost there. So are you ready to go?". Natsu use Chi to make a rope as he said,"I am in about three, two, and one!". He threw the rope up there as he made it stuck to the mountain with Arcane Bending. He made himself ready to climb a mountain as he said,"Ready to go?". Kari jumped into his arms as he climbed up the mountain. "So do you like Akane Natsu?" said Kari. He was silent as Kari said,"Cat got your tongue?".

Natsu said,"Nope. Our little friends from earlier are coming back for a rematch so we need to get up to the shoulders.". He boosted himself up using rocket engines. He saw that the lion, hydra, army of the dammed, Minotaur, and monsters were climbing up the mountain. "Okay. Time to get rid of them with my heat vision!" said Natsu. Kari saw him shoot a beam out of his eyes as she said,"I guess you have the power of the Pig makes you able to use it.".

Natsu grabbed Kari as he said,"Hang on. This is going to fall down.". He jumped up as he held up the two in the air using psychic powers as the mountain broke. "Wow. So did you cheat?" said Kari. "It is winning with style so how do we get out of here?" said Natsu. "I think that exit up there will give us the answer." said Kari. Natsu looked up as he said,"Oh. I didn't see that.". He flew up there as Natsu complete the test.

Earlier. Natsu (Shawn) was leaning on the couch in his son's office with his son glaring at him. "Did you really have to come here dad?" said Owen. "You hate little old me? I'm shocked so why did you send the kid to me. I think his name is Natsu. All of his friends called him that or bastard. Is he a nice guy?" said Natsu (Shawn). "Yes he is. He is worth for the Card in the first place. Do you think so or what?" said Owen.

Natsu (Shawn) glowed as he said,"Son of a bitch. He complete it.". "In two hours?" said Owen. 'So it is interesting." said Natsu. He grabbed the curtain as he said,"Going to be borrowing this by the way and I think Natsu will return it back but I'm coming back.". He walked out the room as Owen said,"It is nice to see you smile dad.". Natsu thought,"He is a very interesting kid but I think not meeting my great granddaughter is sad but making fun of Emilio and Levi was good.".

In front of Class 1-C, Natsu stood there. Harry looked out the window as he said,"Hey! What is he doing out there?". "I mean he is always skipping class." said Alex. "Natsu?" said Akane. He made the curtain glowed and they turned into angelic wings. "Huh? That is.." said Rain. She knew that as one of her great grandfather's spells as Natsu flew off. "What the hell? When did he learn how to do that spell?" said Ben. The school watched as Natsu flew away.

Natsu was back in his body as Shawn floated there. "So did I pass?" said Natsu. "You did so take it already." said Shawn. Natsu caught a black card. It looked the S Rank Card but the S was in gold as Kari said,"Pretty sweet.". "So I can copy magic now." said Natsu. "Yes and you can use high ranking magic. Also if people are pissed off at you, they are just jealous of your skills." said Shawn. "You did something did you?" said Kari. He was quiet as Natsu said,"Nice.".

Akane and Rain were looking for Natsu who had been rumored to have attacked Levi for pissing him off. "So why did he attack your dad?" said Akane. "I have no idea but that does sound like Natsu to me or him." said Rain. "You mean your great grandfather?" said Akane. "Yeah. That wing spell that he did was one of his signature spells." said Rain. "Do you think Natsu could have learned that spell due to him being well Natsu?" said Akane. "Maybe." said Rain.

The two saw Kana along with Lucile looking for someone. "Hey. Have you two seen Natsu? He was acting weird earlier." said Lucile. "Did he attack my dad?" said Rain. "Yeah. Are you looking for him too?" said Kana. "If so, we are too and he has a little bit of a problem" said Lucile. "Like what?" said Akane. "He use two powerful spells against some students and Levi who had it coming. He is in big trouble with his older sister." said Kana.

Rain said,"What?!". "Well, he and his sister don't get along at all. I think this was the final straw for her." said Lucile. "We should look for him together." said Akane. "I think four would be better than two." said Rain. "Okay." said Kana. The four were looking for him. Later, Rain noticed three students who were using their magic. "Hey you three. You need to stop this right now." said Rain. "What the hell? We are just having some fun." said the boy who was playing with a magic ball.

The second boy who had a mullet said,"Yeah. We aren't hurting anyone.". "Even if you guys are just playing, it is against the rules. I must make you a paper reflecting your actions." said Rain. "So about we just stop then?" said the first boy.". "You're such a drag." said the third boy. "I'm sorry but you got to write a paper." said Rain. "So? You aren't a real member anyway. You just got in because of your boy top." said the first boy. "Yeah." said the other two.

Akane said,"She is a member of the Executive Committee.". "Yeah." said the other two. "So this isn't your problem bitch." said the third boy. "How about you become a real member of the group and then maybe we'll listen to you." said the second boy. "Later." said the first boy. "Stop! I don't care if you're angry at me but you make be held responsible for your actions so you need to follow the rules." said Rain.

The three said,"What the hell did you say bitch?!". "I don't think you calling my girl a bitch is such a good idea." said a voice. The girls plus the three saw Natsu standing there with his uniform a mess as he had a curtain in his arm. "Stupid old man." thought Natsu. "So why did you attack those people in the first place Natsu?" said Lucile. "Um, I have a lot of stress that I need to get out so tell them that I will send them a card." said Natsu.

He looked at the three in front of them as he said,"Okay. I thought surviving the forest was going to be easy but I was dead wrong so I think you three should be punished.". "Why the hell should we? I mean you aren't even a real..." said the three. Natsu opened his mouth as he said,"Mouth Laser! Time to go boom!". He made a giant laser which was coming right out of his mouth as he said,"So are you guys complaining about the rules?".

They ran away as he said,"I better get my forms by the end of the week.". He turned around as he said to them,"I know what class that they are in so if they don't, I'll forced them to write it.". "So are you alright idiot?" said Kana. "With what?" said Natsu. "You were acting weird before. I mean earlier, I heard that you attacked Dylan and Kyle." said Lucile. "I did? When did I do that? I mean I was lost in the forest after I "fought" against Dylan earlier." said Natsu.

Akane said,"I guess you are back to normal.". "You are the same idiot. I mean you must have thought they deserve a proper punishment." said Lucile. "Yeah." said Natsu. He thought,"I guess Shawn had a little fun in my body. I do feel bad for the students, a little for Levi, and Emilio totally had it coming because it is sad how much he wants my sister.". "Well, you two have some work to do right?" said Kana. "Yeah." said Rain.

The three girls were gone as Rain said,"So are you the real Natsu? Or are you my great grandfather in my boyfriend's body?". "You knew?" said Natsu. "I heard that you attacked some students on the way to my grandfather's office and you were acting strange." said Rain. "Like how strange Rain? I mean I am always weird." said Natsu. "You used a sphere like spell and then a spike spell. It sounds like you and my great grandfather are friends." said Rain.

Natsu said,"Well, I guess we are because I passed his tests which only third years can do and you are dating the strongest freshman.". "You are back. So do you think that you could train me in something like Akmo Su?" said Rain. "Hmm. I think I can. So are you ready to be tested to the extreme?" said Natsu. "Sure. I want to protect you from you." said Rain. She held his hand as the two walked back to the classroom and they didn't noticed that Akane was watching them.

Next time,
Natsu meets a strange girl who has a love of video games plus her weird grandfather along with his cat plus we learn more about the Martial Arts Queen, Swords Queen, and Akane.  This and more next time on Soul.

Six Trials. You must complete these trials to obtain the Black Card. The first trial is a fight against the Nemean Lion. The second trial is against the Hydra. The third trial is against an army of the dammed. The fourth trial is finding a way out of a maze with the Minotaur inside of it, the fifth trail is fighting a hoard of monsters. The final trial is climbing a mountain with only using your strength and it is tall as Mount Everest.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Shawn Scott. 150 years old. Rain’s great grandfather and master of the Black Card. Gray. Magenta. 5 foot 8. A. Aries. April 7. Star Valley High, the Five Dragons, mystery, teasing Levi who he doesn’t like at all, the Scott family, women, and the rest of the Rain Family. Boring things, showing his emotions, the Crois, and annoying men/brats.

No comments:

Post a Comment