Saturday, January 9, 2016

Power Guild Episode 187 Virtual Training part 1 The Big Beginning


A/N:We did finish the Underworld arc in a sense. Since they are finished fighting the dark guild, I ended that. The arc is still going because we are still in X791 until the end of this stuff. I do have high hopes for Fairy Tail Zero but how are they going to do it? It is only thirteen chapters in this arc so are they going to do a single chapter per episode which means a whole lot of filler like a lot of it or two chapters. And regardless of that, I'm going to enjoy seeing it.

Let's begin a week after the last episode. Bob, Kurt, Marie, and Scampers have no clue about Heroes disbanding so enjoy that because Bob and Scampers aren't finding about it until X792. Also I don't give a dam about Last Dynasty because I at first made them to be Filler Villains but things change. I decide to just kill them all beside four. So does this mean something? Find out in maybe a while. Not sure how long this is going to take so lets hope for the middle of the first month of the new year.

Bruno stood there and he said,"Where the hell is that brat? He asked to train with me first and he is late for it. I don't know what he is thinking about but he better not leave me high and dry.". "I'm sorry that I'm late Bruno Sensei" said Bob. He stood there wearing a black gi as Bruno said,"Did you use your magic to create that for your training Bob? It doesn't look brand new. To me, it has been with you a long time.".

Bob said,"Nope. This gi has been with me since I was a child way back when. A dragon made this for me using her magic. I never asked how she did that but she did. I also had this in the same dimension where I keep my weapons. I may be a brawler but I can fight with a blade. So are you ready to go old man?". Bob started to move toward Bruno as the old man dodge it. "You have to do better that Bob! I am stronger than you think!" said Bruno.

"Fine! I guess I have to get serious. Power Dragon Kick!" said Bob. The old man dodge Bob's kick and he yelled,"Are you actually trying boy?! How did you win your fight against Zero, James, and the future version of Steve?! Tell me Bob!". "I have my friends to protect and that is why I'm here! I won't let anyone die right in front of me again Bruno! I won't let that happen! Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Dragon King's Punch!" yelled Bob.

Bruno used his chains to block Bob's punch which exploded. Bob went back as he said,"Why can't I hit you?!". "I'm smarter than you. You may have the muscle power but not the brain power. You are smart Bob but you are letting your rage get to you." said Bruno. Bob sat down as he said,"So how do I control it chief?". "You called me sensei earlier?" said Bruno. "I am really freaking old Bruno so I am losing my mind." said Bob.

Bruno said,"That makes sense to a degree. I have invented something known as the Power Training Dimension or in short P.T.D.". "Huh. What is that?" said Bob. "It can train you to the limit and the magic power will grow from it. In your case, it will help you with your rage. I was planning to test it on you." said Bruno. "But can't you use Ryoku as your guinea pig?" said Bob. "I tried that but well, I needed a better one." said Bruno.

Bob said,"I see. It is nice to know that you have faith in my grandson so I think it is like that so I'm in to say the least. Lets get ready to train master.". "I think the kid got your spark. So do you think that once you return back, you'll be the next master of Heroes?" said Bruno. "I was thinking about it along with how to propose to my girlfriends." said Bob. "According to the research that we did on you, you married before. Why didn't you propose before the war?" said Bruno.

Bob said,"I didn't know about me being married before. I think I had kids too and I hope they don't come to kill me like my grandson or nephew.". Bruno said,"I bet it could be very confusing in your situation. They all died though.". "Thanks. I think. So do you have to set up the P.T.D.?" said Bob. "I do Robert. Just wait up to ten minutes and you'll be a better man for both Allison and Stella. I won't question your parenting skills." said Bruno.

"Good man Bruno. Okay, let's get ready to train." said Bob. About ten minutes later, Bob stood there in something Bruno calls the Power Training Suit or P.T.S for short. Nearby him, Bruno say there with Lacey, Marie, Ryoku, Scampers, Van, and Zimsa nearby him. Van said,"So you convinced Bob to try the P.T.D.?". "Is it dangerous?" said Zimsa. "None of Bruno's inventions hurt anyone." said Marie. "They just make you feel like you are in hell." said Ryoku.

He was hit with Bruno's chain as Lacey said,"I think Ryoku also needs some training in keeping his mouth shut. He has always been like that. I think Bruno would be the perfect instructor.". "My good friend and Bob's "brother" Kurt could use that training too you guys. He and Bob are like Ryoku and Bruno respectively to say the least. I wondered how he is doing." said Scampers. The Chreax turned around to see Kurt standing there.

 "So Scampers, why is Master Marie and the demon who blew up our home here?" said Kurt. "Bob forgave Zimsa and Master Marie followed us here. Where is Melody?" said Scampers. "Melody? So is she a friend?" said Lacey, Ryoku, Van, and Zimsa. "My friend. I told her that I need to be alone for training. So what is Bob doing?" said Kurt. "He is using the P.T.D. to control his rage or dragon. We don't want another Milorth. Okay. We're starting at level 1." said Bruno. 

Kurt said,"Level 1? For Bob? You're funny old timer.". "This one is different. You'll be fighting all of the wizards who had a grudge against you. It counts if they hate you along with their guild master so they're already strong. It is like a Boss Rush in a way. You make take a break to catch your breath or magic power but with your magic power, I think you would do the former option. This is by yourself so your Chreax and mini Ryoku here can't help you. Are you okay with that?" said Bruno.

Bob said,"That is fine Bruno. I want my dragon blood to be control so having them hurt would make it this pointless. So how many people am I fighting because I have pissed a lot of people off.". "Here is the list and the others will able to see the fight with you being the only one who can hear us. I will explain the rest after I show the peanut gallery the fights that they are about to see along with offering them some food and drinks for the fight that they are about to see." said Bruno.

The list appeared as Bob said,"This is going to be fun.". Marie said,"Wow. You get to fight Bruno so that is going to be fun to watch.". "Yeah." said Zimsa. "You got to fight against Future Steve. He was your hardest fight until Kazor. I mean a lot of these fight have been pretty hard on your body man. I mean you have to fight Estrarum at his full power right? He destroy a lot of stuff before Jo stopped him in his track." said Kurt.

Bruno nodded as Ryoku said,"Bob can handle anything that is in his path. He is my old man after all plus he can handle anything if he has his friends by his side.". "I guess that. So are you ready to fight for your family?" said Van. "Yeah. I was born ready so lets start this bad boy up Bruno! It's time for me to Power Up!" said Bob. "Will do Robert. I wish you good luck because this fight won't be easy at all." said Bruno. He turned on the machine as the group plus Bob covered his eyes.

Bob opened his eyes to see that he was right back on Klihish Island where his parents were taken by the dark guild Wicked Genocide. He looked down to see that he was wearing his clothes that he did back in X784. "So this is where I'm fighting Estrarum? I thought where he killed countless people is where we fight but I guess this time is perfect." said Bob. "Bob. This is Bruno. Can you hear me? We are speaking using through something along the lines of telepathy." said Bruno.

Bob put his finger to his head as he said,"Hear you loud and clear Bruno. So where is Estrarum at? I got a score to settle with him so can you give me a location?". "The demon is underneath the temple still inside my master." said Kurt. "He and the others will be able to hear and see you out here. You will be relieve the memories of the fights with some new lines and reasons. The virtual version of your friends won't do anything and the enemies won't know you." said Bruno.

Bob nod as he teleported himself to underneath the temple. He saw the demon standing there and he saw Kurt and Leon holding Jo as Bob said,"I see then. I guess I have some demon hunting to do. It is time to Power up!". He jumped in the air as he flew toward the demon. "Power Dragon Impact!" said Bob. He crashed into the demon knocking him back a couple of feet. "Bob?! What are you doing here in the cave?!" said Virtual Kurt.

Bob floated down there as he said,"So what was I doing before then?". "Trying to blow up the moon to stop the Beam of Light spell that I created to finally defeat Jo and prove that I'm the better wizard but after getting my ass kicked by Kurt, I learned that I will never ever be able to defeat her if I can't defeat Kurt." said Virtual Leon. "I see. Get her out of here. He is mine." said Bob. "Are you serious? I mean you are a Wizard Saint but?" said Virtual Leon.

Virtual Kurt said,"Bob is the strongest wizard that I know so the demon won't be able to defeat him at all.". The two boys carried their master out of the cave as the demon looked at Bob. "You know that I am so not into you." said Bob. Estrarum then tried to punch Bob but he then dodged it. Bob appeared behind him as Bob said,"Supernova Blast!". The demon was on fire as Bob flew above him. "Power Slayer Secret Art! Blazeyotta!" yelled Bob.

The blast came down on the demon as he was in pain from the huge amount of magic power coming from the boy. Bob was in front of him and the demon died once again. "Man. I thought that he would be a challenge but I guess not." thought Bob. The world changed around him as he saw that he was in Mural but he wasn't in his home or guild hall. He saw that he was in the Chaos Lords guild hall and it was in its robot form.

Bob said,"So I'm fighting Johnny now.". "Man. That must suck. I mean you two are good friends now so to fight is going to be hard." said Kurt. "Didn't he hurt your friends to get to Stella during that war seven years ago?" said Ryoku. "Yeah but he did it for Stella's fiancee. I didn't know much about her except for that she lost her mother like I did. I wanted to protect her because she was a member of the guild and I think I had feelings for her." said Bob.

Scampers said,"The love started way back then. Did you tell her that?". Bob was quiet as Marie said to Lacey,"I wondered if Stella already knows.". "Who knows?" said Lacey. "Are you ready to fight your friend?" said Bruno. "He is my friend in the present but right now, he is my enemy because he is part of a guild who hurt my family. He is going to pay." said Bob. "Good luck Robert. We believe in you." said Van.

Bob found the door as he said,"Move. Voltage Seize Bash!". He broke the door as it broke the wall in pieces. Several Chaos Lords members ran out of the room as Bob grabbed one. "Where the hell is the Metal Slayer?" said Bob. "Metal Slayer?" said the member. "Oh right. Where is Johnny and you will tell me or else?" said Bob. He made lighting appear as he said,"Upstairs! He is with that bitch and her fiance!".

Bob threw him into the air as he fired a lighting bolt at him. "Don't say that to my fiancee. You make fun of either Allison and Stella. I'll kill you." said Bob. He looked up as he said,"Okay. Time to fight one of my best friends. I know that you aren't the real Johnny Wilson so I know that we will still be good friends after this.". Bob made a huge amount of electricity as he flew up upward while breaking apart of the ground above him with it.

He stood there as Virtual Willard stood there. He was punching Virtual Stella as Bob said,"Hands off her Willard.". "You! You are the Wizard Saint! I thought you would be fighting against Samuel but I guess you care about this girl here." said Virtual Willard. She was very bruised up as Bob's anger was growing. "I guess you can have her. I'm so done with her." said Virtual Willard. He threw her toward Bob as Virtual Stella said,"I'm sorry Bob.".

Bob placed against the wall as he healed her. "I know Stella. Trust me, I know that you are going to be a great wizard and even a greater mother." said Bob. Virtual Stella blushed as she said,"What are you talking about Bob?!". "You'll understand later Stella. You need take a rest." said Bob. She closed her eyes as Bob glared at Virtual Willard. "That glare. It is pretty scary but I guess it is messed up to say the least." said Virtual Willard.

Bob materialized Stormbreaker as he said,"Prepare to feel my wrath!". He rushed toward the man but before he could smash him into the ground, it was blocked by Virtual Johnny. "Hands off him. He is a creep but he is our client." said Virtual Johnny. He made Bob go back a couple of feet as Bob said while charging up his magic power,"You're going down Johnny! Thunder Storm!". The wizard made a suit of metallic armor to negate the attack.

Virtual Johnny said,"Sorry bub but I am going to take the Wizard Saint down. Your signature lighting or is it like thunder won't work on my metal skin which can negate that power.". "I am more than just Thunder Johnny. I have the teaching of X and my dad under my belt so the very dangerous fire magic is easy! Atomic Fire!" said Bob. He made the fire as the wizard tried to block it. "Why the hell can't I block it?!" yelled Johnny.

Bob said,"My fire is the power of Raziel and her fire could never be destroyed so your magic power in this world is nothing! Supernova Blast!". He made the attack as Virtual Johnny said,"What the hell are you talking about?! I'm a member of Chaos Lords and I will destroy you Bob! Metal Storm!". The fire was gone but it left little embers as Bob dodge the metal which destroy the wall. He saw that the shadow was destroying the guild hall.

Marie was being held back by Lacey as Ryoku said,"So our guild hall was destroyed by Chaos Lords seven years ago. I thought the kid just remodeled the place and demon girl here destroy by using the big guy.". Zimsa sulked as Kurt said,"No one will hate you. I mean we forgave Johnny didn't we? I think we can forgive a girl like you in a second.". "We're a forgiving bunch." said Scampers. Virtual Johnny said,"Like the remodeling of your home, I think it is now S Class.".

Bob started to grow scales as Bruno said,"Don't use Draco form Bob!". "I won't be using that to make you pay for destroying my guild hall Johnny but I will use this!" said Bob. He made his magic power grow as he said,"Ultimate Power Transformation! Dragon!". He turned into the human and dragon hybrid as Bob said,"Power Dragon Claw!". Virtual Johnny dodge the lighting but he saw that he was caught in a trap.

Bob appeared behind him as Bob said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Dragon King's Punch!". He punched him as Virtual Willard was scared by the wizard's power. Virtual Johnny was defeated and in a huge amount of pain. The rich man was about to run but Bob grabbed him. He took him to the empty hole in the base as he said,"If you ever try this again, I will make you into rubble.". The man nodded as Bob threw him far away.

Lacey said,"Did you need to do that Bob?". "Yep Lacey. I just call it revenge because you don't mess with Bob or his family." said Bob. Bob was blinded by the light and he saw that he was in a different part of the base. "I guess Samuel is up next for a Power beating. This is going to be so much fun and I will enjoy this." said Bob. He crackled his knuckles as Kurt said,"Bob. This guy is so dang weak back then and during the war.".

Bob said,"I know but I need to make him pay.". "Because he hurt your family. It is a way that I made the guild upon." said Marie. "Wow. You guys are really big on family." said Zimsa. "It is something that I like Zimsa and I love being a member of Heroes." said Scampers. "My buddy is right Zimsa so time to teach Samuel that lesson by using that spell." said Bob. He was walking toward the room and Bob was getting ready to fight.

He opened the door as he saw Samuel holding Allison in darkness as Bob said,"Ally. Hands off her bastard! Power Bolt!". Samuel saw him as the darkness swallowed the attack whole but the attack or spell exploded. "Let her go Samuel or I'm going to have to kick your ass hard!" said Bob. The Virtual man let her go as Bob caught her. He put his finger on her neck as he said,"She is barely breathing. I want to know something.".

His wings came out of his back as he said,"What the hell did you to her?!". "I always wanted to fight you Bob. You were rumored to be the strongest wizard in the guild and I hate you. I'll make you pay with the destruction of the girl you love!" said Virtual Samuel. He made a giant darkness blast as Bob cast Power Barrier to protect him and Allison. "We're both Wizard Saints. I am way stronger! Power Dragon Roar and Power Thunder Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob.

He made the two roars into one as they hit Samuel. He barely block the attack as the man saw that the boy looked like a dragon and he was ready to kill him. "What the hell?! You never done this before! I will kill you!" said Samuel who was scared of the boy. "I'll make you pay for hurting the girls who I love. It is time to cast one of my strongest spells. Power Slayer Secret Art! Dragon King Explosion Blade!" said Bob.

The attack destroy the wall and the wizard. Bob held the defeated Samuel as he said,"You're going to be in so much trouble after this Sammy.". "I thought Bob was going to use Hero Law. I mean that one is pretty nasty." said Kurt. "It doesn't hurt friends right Marie?" said Ryoku. "Yep and Bob thinks all of us are friends." said Marie. "Even me?" said Zimsa. "Yep." said Scampers. "Get ready for another Wizard Saint fight Bob." said Bruno.

Bob covered his eyes as the light covered him. After he recovered from the light, he saw that he was back in the tower. He touch the crystal as he smiled. "This place is where I met her. Allison May, I'll make sure that I'm the perfect guy for both you and Stella." thought Bob. He started running up the tower as he was going to protect Allison from James who was being control by "Blake" seven years ago.

Bob saw Allison being absorbed into the crystal. She had her new hair color. He rushed toward her at a lighting fast speed. "I got you Ally. Ally is part of my family so letting you touch her is not good at all." said Bob. "I also have a massive love for her so that too James. I think Future you gets but this is a different case." thought Bob. "Bob." said Virtual Allison. "Why in the gods name are you with this loser? I'm mean you're a important part of my life." said Bob.

Virtual Allison said,"I'm sorry but I can't seem to move right now Bob.". Bob smirked as he said,"I've always wanted to do this.". He started to tickle her as she couldn't stop laughing. "Bob! You need to get out of here." said Virtual Allison. He stopped as he said,"No. You can't fight right now so I have to kick this idiot face in.". "You can't do itBob. He is stronger and you don't know him." said Virtual Allison.

Bob said,"So?! A guy rumored to be stronger hasn't stopped me before so why now?". Virtual Allison was crying as she said,"Please Bob. I need to listen to me.". Bob looked at her as he said,"You know Ally. I thought I knew you pretty well after the years we've been together. I know that I can take you down.". He punched her in the stomach as Virtual James said,"What is wrong with you? You actually punch someone close to you. Do you find that good?".

Bob looked away as he said,"Shut the hell up. You may be Allison's brother but I know her way more than you ever did. She is always smiling in the present day but I know that right now, she is hiding her fear through a fake smile.". He started to grow scales and he glared at James. "I know that when she wakes up, I will get my Ally back and by kicking you ass, I will get her back!" said Bob. "Time for us to fight Bob." said Virtual James.

Bob rushed toward him as he yelled,"Power Dragon Smashing Fang!". James dodge the attack as Bob yelled,"Surprise bastard! Power Thunder Dragon Kick!". He kicked James in the face as Bob kicked the wizard back. He punch James in the stomach and then in a flash of lighting, he was hit directly in the face. "Power Thunder Dragon Uppercut!" yelled Bob. The wizard went up in the air as Bob said with a smile,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Golden Narcissus Detonate Sword!".

Virtual James felt the explosion going off right in front of him as Bob appeared below him as he said to the dark wizard,"Power Dragon Explosive Wings!". The wizard was going right down toward the ground as Bob said,"Power Dragon Claw!". He went into the ground as he said,"I will make you pay for making Allison cry and I know that this timeline is different but I will defeat you before you kill Darren!".

Bob got in the air as he said,"In my right hand, the power of the god and in my left hand, the power of a devil! I give you my Vivid Storm!". The blast hit James directly as he went crashing through the tower. Bob flew up to the top of tower as he said,"Power Transformation! Armageddon Drive! Time to end this nightmare!". He turned into the dark form as he sent a clone to get Allison out of the tower before he destroy it.

Marie said,"So are Bob and James friends now?". "They're pals because they both care about Allison in somewhat similar ways. Bob in a lover way while James care about her in a sibling way. It is super sweet you guys." said Kurt. "I see. So what is Bob going to do?" said Lacey. "You should know Bob by now. He is going to destroy Allison's nightmare." said Ryoku. Bob charged up magic power as the Virtual James looked up.

Bob said,"Time for my Earth Force along with Power Dragon God Thunder Grand Impact and Power Dragon Armageddon Devil God Oblivion Thunder Fire Ice Blast!", He fired the blast down upon the tower as it was exploding. Bob was rushing toward James as he hit him with the attack along with the second attack. Bob stood up as he said,"Promise me that you'll take care of Alice James.". "Bob. You knocked him out." said Van.

Bob looked up as he said,"Yeah. I know.". "So how are you doing?" said Zimsa. "I haven't broken a sweat yet." said Bob. "I see. Lets get you to your next fight." said Bruno. Bob covered his eyes as he thought,"This is getting really old.". He saw that he was back in Mural and it was during the Harvest Festival. "So I have to fight X during his worst moment." said Bob. "So what happened to X? I didn't get why Ax kicked him and then Darin brought him back." said Marie.

Scampers said,"He tried to kill his family and to the master, it was bad. Bob was pretty sad about his cousin being kicked out. He drank a lot.". "I think you have a serious problem Bob." said Zimsa. "It wouldn't affect him due to his immorality." said Lacey. "He should still see someone about it. I mean drinking a lot is bad for you." said Van. "Can we please stop talking about my drinking problem and tell me where I should go?" said Bob.

Ryoku said,"Sure. Where is he going Bruno?". "You're going to the Kingdom Church which has been around since the..." said Bruno. Van said,"Good luck Bob.". Bob walked toward the church and there were a lot of people enjoying the festival. They had no clue about the Battle of Heroes going on due to the fact that they believe that the guild is planning something. Bob sensed a lot of magic power in front of the church.

He opened the door to see Virtual X holding Virtual Allison, Virtual Kurt, Virtual Jade, and Virtual Johnny in fire. "Let them go X." said Bob. Scampers noticed that Bob didn't want to fight his cousin at all. "Finally, you show up cousin. I thought defeating your friends would get your attention and I was right." said Virtual X. "Lets go Cos. Leave them outside." said Bob. The fire wizard moved the four out of the church.

Bob rushed toward X as Virtual X said,"Inferno Pillar!". Bob jumped back as X kept making pillars of fire and it was hot to the touch. "Fiery Blast and Inferno Explosion!" yelled Virtual X. Bob jumped out of the way as the attacks burned the top of the church. "My turn! Stormy Missile!" said Bob. X made a fire wall to block the attack which made a huge amount of electricity. "Dam. I hate that power of yours." thought Bob.

Bob kept dodging fire balls as he said,"Fine! Power Thunder Dragon Blast!". He made a blast which had a shocking after effect. X dodge the attack but it went after him. X destroyed it with fire as Bob said,"Power Thunder Dragon Uppercut!". Bob launched him into the air as Bob yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Roar of the Gods!". The blast swallowed him up but Bob knew that X wasn't defeated due to the fire orb around him.

Virtual X said,"Yes! You are perfect for the new and improved Heroes! This new guild will be able to make other guilds fear our power.". "You know that isn't a guild! That is just like your father way of thinking!" yelled Bob. "Shut the hell up! Atomic Meltdown Blast and Enormous Inferno! Time to burn you away!" yelled Virtual X. Bob stood in the fire as he said,"I guess I will have to use that to defeat you.".

He took a deep breath as he said,"Power Absorb". The fire was being absorbed into Bob as Virtual X said,"What the hell are you doing?!". "Prepare to feel the power of a dragon X. In my right claw, the power of Sivarth, the king of dragons and in my left claw the power of Ryuluth, the power dragon! It is time for you to feel my Power Dragon Vivid Storm!" said Bob. The attack defeated X as Bob said to himself,"I hope you are good for Myra X.".

Next Time,
Bob faces off against two Prayers, five dark wizards, and himself.  

Virtual World Only Characters:
Estrarum. Unknown Curse. ? Years old. A demon from Hex's books. He is the one who killed Kurt's parents and countless others a long time ago. Jo kept him captured for almost ten years. He was free from his prison but then killed by Bob who stopped him with ease because his power was drained from him.

Battles/Events:
In the Drog Woods, Bob begins with training with Bruno first and the old man tells him about the Power Training Dimension which was made to train Bob or any wizard to the limit and the magic power is going to grow. Scampers, Zimza, Lacey, Marie, Van, and Ryoku watch this as Kurt joins them. The cat ask what about Melody. He tells her that he need to be alone for a while as Kurt wants to get strong by training by himself at first.
The others watch along with Bruno as he sets it to Level 1 at first which is a fight against all of the wizards who had a grudge against him for their boss or not and his strongest opponents and they are really strong. It is throughout the series in a row. It is like a Boss Rush according to Bruno. He can take break between fights if he so chooses to do. It is also by himself during all of this.The fights are Bob vs Virtual Estrarum, Bob vs Virtual Johnny, Bob vs Virtual Samuel, Bob vs Virtual James, Bob vs Virtual X, Bob vs Virtual Python and Wanda, Bob vs Virtual Zero, Bob vs Virtual Damien, Bob vs Virtual Fulgor, Bob vs Virtual Nightmare, Bob vs Virtual Bruno, Bob vs Virtual Mordred, Bob vs Virtual Chad and Steve, Bob vs Virtual Mona, Bob vs Virtual Louis, Bob vs Virtual Nancy, Bob vs Virtual Kara, and Bob vs Virtual Future Steve and the twelve dragons from 400 years in the past in the order that they fought back against in the day with some exceptions. It also in the location in where they fought. He always relieve the memories of the fights clearly with some new lines and reasons and his friends are there but they can't do anything. The opponents have no memory of Bob in the present day.
Bob vs Virtual Estrarum.
Bob vs Virtual Johnny.
Bob vs Virtual Samuel.
Bob vs Virtual James.
Bob vs Virtual X.

Items:
Power Training Dimension. This was made by Bruno to train Bob to his limit. It has up to 100 levels of training. Level 1 is that the user fights several of his most intense fights in a row. The user can take a break in between fights if so choice. This is in the shape of a block.

No comments:

Post a Comment