Saturday, January 23, 2016

Soul Episode 63 Training with a very Strange Sensei and Class 1-C's Yang vs Natsu


A/N: We have about three episodes before the training arc which be one episode because I don't want to spoil his training. I feel like his actions coming up around Episode 68, 69, or 70 will be proving his worth. I think Natsu is going to be overpowered but that is nothing new for me but not on the same level as Bob who you miss because Power Guild hasn't come out in a while. I'm having a lot of fun with Soul and it is a good break because I need the Manga to go farther. Lets begin in the world of dreams and Natsu is getting married. Rain also grew an inch. I thought I would mention because it will make some sense later.

Natsu looked around and he said,"Where the hell am I?". He looked in a mirror as he saw that he was in a suit with his Devil Arm obvious sticking out. "What the hell?" said Natsu. He saw a door as he said,"I am going to regret this.". He opened the door as he saw that he was outside. He then heard a wedding bell as Natsu said,"I'm getting married. I so didn't see that coming. Give this place props for that.".

Alex said,"Rain! You look so beautiful!". "Why are you with that guy Lucia?!" said a girl. "Wait? I heard both Lucia and Rain. This is so weird." thought Natsu. "Natsu. What are you doing? You look lost. Are you under the weather?" said a voice. He turned around to see both Lucia and Rain both in wedding dress as Natsu's nose started bleeding. He stopped it with his Devil Arm as Lucia said,"You asked us to marry you so be a man.". 

The devil grabbed his left arm as Rain grabbed the right arm. "I am having a double wedding!? Isn't polygamy banned?!" thought Natsu. Issac said,"My best friend is getting married to a beautiful devil and Rain. Lucky son of a bitch.". "Yeah and he spent so long getting this to happen." said Akane who was crying a little. "Natsu! I want my first grandchild to be a girl!" yelled Nora. "You have grown up to be a real man instead of a pervert living alone." said Tony.

Natsu thought,"I did what?! My parents are just saying what the hell they want! This seems normal but why is it happen?!'. The two girls looked at him as he thought,"I'm getting married to both Lucia and Rain! This is amazing! I mean both of them are both so amazing. I thought I was over Lucia but I guess that ...". He looked up as he thought,"Are you kidding me?! This is insane?!". "Lets go in." said Lucia. "Yeah." said Natsu. 

Natsu sat on the bed as he thought,"Okay. This is freaking insane. I mean I am going to be a husband so this is normal but I don't think this is real.". He pinched himself with his claws as his arm was in pain from it. He went to pour some water on it as both girls were gone as he said,"This is dam crazy so let me wake up.". "we Wow. I thought you would be happy about this brat. You are a really shitty kid and an excuse for a master." said a voice.

Natsu slammed on the ground still wearing his suit as he said,"Okay. So where the hell am I? I am so going crazy aren't I? Where are you!?". "I'm next to you." said the voice. Natsu saw a dragon in front of him. It seemed to look like a western dragon with his crimson red scales along with his ocean blue as they were staring directly into his soul. He looked to be over 50 feet as he was impressed that the dragon could even fit in here.

"A dragon?" said Natsu. "You are right. I am the dragon that lives inside your left arm and I'm the Kaiser of Dragons or to you humans, my name would be Visalth. I think you being stronger now made me able to see you." said Visalth. "Why are you talking to me now?! I mean you have been stuck on my arms for weeks now! I want to hurt you for doing this!" said Natsu. He fired a Dragon Explosion at him.

The dragon laughed as he smashed the attack into the ground. He said,"A human fighting me? You should be lucky enough to been even fight alongside me. That is funny. You are going to make a good master for me to eat!". He was about to eat Natsu as Natsu closed his eyes in terror. Natsu was in his mouth trying to break out out it but the dragon swallowed and Natsu was about to be a puddle because of the stomach acid.

He woke up in his bed and he noticed that his Devil Arm was still there and it was normal. "That so wasn't a normal dream. I guess you have some plans for me but I'm not letting you control me at all Visalth." thought Natsu. He got out of bed as he noticed that the beds had two lumps in it. "Oh for the love of Sirius and other gods. Those two are going to be a pain in my ass." said Natsu. He lifted the bed sheet up to see nothing there at all.

Natsu said,"Where the hell did they go? I can sense them so where are they already?!". He was then tackle by something as he turned around to see both Lucia and Sabrina. They were both wearing the uniform as Natsu said,"At least you two are wearing clothes. So what are you doing here?". "Are you actually coming to the Underworld?" said Lucia. "Yes. I am going to guess that it was my mom." said Natsu.

"She loves to talk about you and she is ready to see Sora again." said Sabrina. "Great. So why are you two I my room?" said Natsu. Lucia smiled as she said,"I'm tired of playing the waiting game with you Natsu. You never spend time with me.". She forced herself into his left arm as he tried to stand up as he said,"You know that I'm with Rain.". Sabrina put herself into his right arm as she said to him,"We don't mind you bring your mistress at all Natsu.".

Natsu was worried about Rain popping in on him and she did. She was pissed off at seeing that as she said,"So what are you two doing to my boyfriend?". Natsu escaped their grip as Lucia said,"He was mine to begin with.". "And I find him so freaking cute." said Sabrina. "Well, that pervert is mine so get out." said Rain. The three were about to fight as Natsu grabbed his stuff that he need before the fight began.

Natsu was walking to school with Keita and Sal. Those two got to be good friends quick. "So are you in love with the girl with scarlet red hair?" said Keita. "We are just friends Keita. I mean I love Rain Scott." said Natsu. "Yeah. I got a feeling that you are lying. I mean you still talk to her even through you two are exs and she broke your heart." said Sal. "I forgive and forget." said Natsu. "What about Reva then?" said Keita.

Natsu was silent as Sal said,"You hit a sensitive area bro. The boss hates her guts.". "She lied to her little brother for fifteen almost sixteen years. I don't think I should forgive her." said Natsu. "And she is cramping your style. I mean you do stupid things but I know that you care a lot about me, the rest of Arcadia, your family, and friends more than yourself. I mean you gave up your senses to Sirius to do that." said Keita.

Sal said,"So when are you going to learn how to use the Shade and the Vivid?". "During the training time." said Natsu. "That sounds like fun to say the least. I mean you are so strong so this training will make you one strong son of a bitch making you a pretty epic boss." said Keita who smirked. Natsu saw Issac walking with Jake, Matt and Terry. Keita and Sal went back into the ring as Natsu caught up to them.

As Natsu arrived, Matt said,"So Lucia and Sabrina came into your room?". "Rain told you?" said Natsu. "Well, she told the girls and we found out through the power of the Internet. So I thought you were just friends with them." said Jake. "I am but they don't get it. I mean they said that they won't mind be being my mistress. Is that weird?" said Natsu. "Having two hot girls like that is pretty dam awesome." said Issac.

Terry said,"I know that you love Rain with both your heart and mind.". "I love Cindy. Every thing about her is great and she makes a better class rep than Issac." said Jake. "And I love Stacey. She isn't mad at you Natsu." said Matt. "That is good. I would hate if anyone of my friends were mad at me so yeah." said Natsu. "Stacey has some of the breasts on campus." said Issac. Matt hit him into a wall as he said,"Leave him.". They walked away as Issac was in pain. 

Later. Natsu stood next to Ellen as Ben said,"So what is going on teach?". "I have some bad news to say the least. Natsu is leaving for the Underworld on Friday. He may not come back according to his new guardian. The training is supposed to take 2 weeks but it may take longer." said Ellen. Seth stood up as he yelled,"You can't be freaking serious man!". "Yeah. This is too dam soon and super way too sudden." said Alex.

Natsu said,"At least, I'm not leaving today. The point is that I am leaving by my choice. I'm going to be gone for maybe a year but trust me, you guys won't even notice that I'm even gone.". Rex said to him,"You know that you don't sound cool saying that.". Natsu was grabbed by Dante, Harry, Issac, and Jake. "You are going away." said Jake. "You can't go now man! Who will help me beat my big bro?" said Harry.

"We are throwing you an epic party on Friday." said Issac. "You will be back right? You changed our lives so losing you would suck." said Dante. "I feel like Class 1-C will lose its ray of sunshine." said Blair. "And it will feel so lonely." said Dana. Rain smiled as the boys in the class were hassling Natsu about leaving as she thought,"He is going to miss this place the most. He loves this school and this is his favorite place.".

Natsu was later walking with Levi to Owen's office. "You leaving in three days after today spread around the school fast Natsu." said Levi. Natsu's uniform was destroyed because of his friends going to miss him as he said,"Don't reminded me about that. So why does Owen need me and why do you look excited?". "You're strong Natsu but your ability to use Chi is at the worst that it could be. That is why Owen asked for a tutor. You will be able to use it to your full potential." said Levi.

He opened the door to the office as Natsu saw a man who was smoking a pipe like he was some old time detective across from Owen. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt as he said,"That the kid of Riku or something?". "He is." said Owen. "Um who are you?" said Natsu. The boy say that he was gone as the smoke surrounded the room. Levi opened a window as he said,"Really hate that.". "Yes but he is a hot one." said the old man.

Sora stood there as she said,"What the hell?! Why am I Sora?". She noticed that her hair was in that ponytail that she wore at her dinner with her parents as she saw a pink ribbon which was around her Devil Arm which looked to fit her new feminine look. "You are sexy so let me get a feel." said Owen. Sora slammed him into the wall as Levi said,"That is my father in law for you. Natsu, this is Hideo Matsuo who is the creator of Chi.".  

Hideo sat on top of the statue as he said,"Along with being the creator of Arcane Bending and Spirit Conjuring. You're still a dumb kid with no drive. This kid has more ambition in her perfect breasts of her just like her mom and dad.". "Thanks but my dad doesn't have them at all. Did you teach the old bastard?" said Sora. She dodges Levi's fists as Hideo said,"It has been ten years is the last time that I taught someone how to use my power so what makes think you are good enough?".

Sora tried to think of a reason and she said,"I want to get stronger. I've a bomb inside of me and using that power to defeat my enemies is pretty sweet to me. My friends are getting stronger to protect me from I think myself. I got a knack for getting into trouble so please train me.". She bowed and Levi stopped Owen from doing something stupid as Hideo said,"Okay. You will have to do something for me first.".

He made a basket and a list using the smoke from his pipe as he said,"You will find everything on this list. I recommended looking by Mount Fuji.". Sora read the list as she said,"So should I stay like this or what?". "I want you to stay as Sora while doing this. I believe that both men and women can be strong so prove to me that you can and you will obtain the power that you seek." said Hideo. She was gone as Hideo relaxed on the couch.

Levi said,"I can't believe you would just use her like that.". "She is a very determined young lass and if I was 77 years younger, I would hit her up. I think we should enjoy some good beer before the girl returns back. It should take her at the least an hour according to your story." said Hideo. He made a beer as he started drinking. "So do you think this will help?" said Levi. "I hope it does. I trust Hideo so lets go for it." said Owen.

An hour later, Sora rushed into the room with a basket filled with ingredients. She noticed a lot of beer bottles as Levi was on the floor. "Wow. I guess you can't hold your liquor." said Sora. She saw a sleeping Hideo along with Owen as she said,"Okay. So what did with it now?". She placed it down as she had an light bulb moment. "I know what this is for Master Hideo. Just wait and I'll make this the best dam soup you've ever had!" said Sora.

She took the basket into the Home EC room which was empty and she started cooking. Hideo was watching her as a harmless fly so that Astral couldn't sense him. "Interesting. She knew that the stuff that I asked her to collect were for my favorite soup. That is quite interesting. Her mind is perfect for mastering anything." thought Hideo. Sora finished her dish as she said,"Really wish that I didn't lose my sense of taste. I mean this is the Ambrosia Mushroom Soup.".

The door opened as she hide in a cupboard. She didn't want anyone to see her as Sora because most people don't even know about this form. She sensed that they had taken the soup to give to the whole school because of its taste. "An excellent job Sora." said a voice. Sora looked up from her hiding spot to see Hideo standing there on his cane which he had made from using the smoke as Sora said,"You were asleep?".

Hideo said,"I'm guessing that you came in contact with a Phantom.". "How do you know about that Master Hideo?" said Sora. "I'm not a master! I'm your teacher and it is time to begin the second part of the test." said Hideo. He pointed to the school map and he said,"You will be making this school completely spotless but if you get caught by anyone, you fail.". "Yes Sensei!" said Sora. She was gone as Hideo said,"I wish that I got some of that soup.".

Two hours later, Sora was standing on some bamboo surrounded by water which was cursed. She was wearing a black and floral kimono as she said,"So what is this for teach?". She was hit with a rock as Hideo said,"What did I say about talking Sora?!". She was quiet as Hideo said,"We're trying to combined both your Yin and Yang into one. You being the daughter of a devil with the power of god in you is something complicated.".

Hideo pointed to the water as he said,"This water will give you an different thing every time that you enter its poisonous material. You are too remain still and if you make another sound, you will have to do this again and for a longer time. You have to be up there for ten minutes or I will increase the time to 100 minutes.". Sora was quiet as she felt the breeze blow past her as Hideo said,"Now, I want you to open your inner eye.".

Sora did that as she was about to sense everything in the world as Hideo said,"The power of Astral can be used to sense people I think. I don't know how to use it like you do but Chi along with Arcane Bending and Spirit Conjuring work the same way.". It was about 9 minutes with a few seconds left as an earthquake happened. "I see. Stay up there Sora and don't worry. This won't effect the school since this place was built to resist an 10.0 earthquake." said Hideo.

The girl took there as the girls inside were wondering what she was doing up there and the boys were wondering if she was dating anyone. Her eyes opened up as she looked toward the woods. "And you are done." said Hideo. She jumped onto the solid ground as she said,"That wasn't cursed water at all was it teach?". "You use the air to figure if the water was dangerous. Did you sense something over in the woods?" said Hideo.

Sora said,"Do you think that you could make a jar for me? I need to use the water for something due to its real effect.". Hideo make a jar using his pipe as Sora held it. She noticed three scrolls in there as Hideo said,"This is for you. This is for the basics of Arcane Bending, Chi, and Spirit Conjuring. I will see if I can help with your training with your father. Good luck Sora.". She ran to the forest as the old man walked into the building.

Hideo found Levi who was sleeping as he held his cane. He made it giant as he said,"Wake up you lazy bum!". The old man slammed Levi into the ground as he said,"What the hell?! Shouldn't you be training Sora right now? She is still Sora right?". "Yes. I gave her the scrolls. She is going to have to go through my final test." said Hideo. "What is it?" said Levi. "How good are your students? I need them." said Hideo.

Meanwhile in the forest, Sora found the spot as she held the scrolls in her Devil Arm and the jar filled with the water. "Okay. Lets see if I can find it again." said Sora. She stood there as she concentrate as she blocked all sound out from her. She raised her right arm to the sky as she punched the ground as it caused it to effect the ground. There was a crater as the girl noticed a chest. "Weird. This chest isn't like that box at all." said Sora.

She opened it as she noticed a holy looking key, a talisman remanding her of alchemy, and it had a pair of devil/dragon metal gauntlets. "You feel this too right?" said a voice. Sora looked at her left arm which said,"You remember me right?". "Visalth? What do you want?" said Sora. "You thought that I'm going to control your destiny like that. Very funny. So I bet you want to put that shit on don't you?" said Visalth.

Sora was quiet as Visalth said,"I bet you want your right arm back don't you? I think I can help you with that.". "Are you serious? I could have my arm back." said Sora. "Yes. I do need a new place to go though." said Visalth. "Take my left leg for right now." said Sora. "Nah. I hate your kimono so I am taking your right eye. Time for you to have a Devil Eye." said Visalth. Sora noticed her arm was back to normal as her right eye was in pain.

She pulled out a hand mirror as she saw that her right eye looked like the Devil Arm as Visalth said to the girl,"I know this must suck but I have a feeling that we are going to be good partners. So why are you a girl right now? And what do you need the bottle of that freaky water for anyway? I mean Hideo said that it wasn't dangerous.". "I am training right now. Just trust me Visalth, I have a plan so trust me." said Sora.

The dragon sighed as Sora opened the jar. The scrolls were on the ground as Sora said,"Time to use my powers.". The water floated out of the water as Visalth said,"You're using Astral to hold the water in the air similar to using psychic powers. Why?". The girl launched the water into the air as it made the air shower. Visalth noticed that the forest was only an illusion as Sora said,"This was another test wasn't it Hideo?".

The old man stood there as he said,"A clever girl. You figured out. So you have Visalth inside of you child? How are you doing old friend?". "Good. This kid here has a lot of potential Hideo. So why did you led her here?" said Visalth. "Huh?" said Sora. "You're a very smart girl but you actually need to get stronger because of your ticking time bomb. The Satantic Stone is something that will kill a lot of people." said Hideo.

Sora took off her ribbon as she turned back into Natsu who was wearing the uniform. "Okay. I want you to bring on your strongest challenge because I won't let this stone stop me now!" said Natsu who had a fire around him. "You heard the kid Hideo." said Visalth. "I know. Have you read the scrolls at all yet?" said Hideo. "Nope. Why?" said Natsu. "Okay. We need you to master the scrolls along with doing the Soul Evaluation with the three items." said Hideo.

Natsu sat on the ground as he was wearing the gauntlets which looked like he had those claws, the talisman around his neck along with his dragon and sword necklace with the headphones guarded them, and he was holding the key. Natsu looked up to see three Phantoms floating in front of him as Hideo stood by. The three were all the same height as Eros and Sirius but one was female. She had a wild girl look to her as she had green hair and brown eyes.

One of them had a suave look to him but his suit had symbols on it with his black hair and red eyes and he had a top hat with a monocle. The final Phantom had a fighter looker to her. He had black hair and gray eyes with a red bandanna with his head. "So what do you want from me?" said Natsu. The girl sniffed him as she said,"Hey! Do you know Eros and Sirius?! You smell like them! My name is Theta!".

Natsu shook her hand as he said,"My name is Natsu and I'm contracted with them already.". "I see. I think you use both Vivid and Shade to give you a fake sense of vision and hearing. Interesting. My name is Hyperion." said Hyperion. "And I'm Wave. I trained Hideo over there." said Wave who was the fighter who punched the air. "May you four just do it already?" said Hideo. "I see that someone is in a hurry." said Hyperion.

The other two agreed as Hyperion said,"I will give you the power of Crash and Shadow. Crash is the strongest form of Thunder around and Shadow is well the ultimate darkness. I got a feeling that you'll be able to control it with you being of the same blood as the Underworld King. The cost of this is that you can't touch or be excited by women for a week.". "What?" said Natsu. He thought of Rain. She is the main reasons why he is doing this.

Hyperion said,"You got a girlfriend right? If your heart and mind both don't agree on her, this will be your end. Are you sure about this?". "Dead sure so give me your power." said Natsu. The god gave him his power as Natsu said,"I feel Crash and Shadow but something else.". "That is the power Hero which give you the powers of Gods and Heroes before you." said Hyperion who was a Vampire Bat as we speak.

Theta said,"Next up is me! My power will give you the powers of both the Chinese Zodiac and the western Zodiac. To obtain this power, you will be going beast mode for about a hour tops.". Natsu looked at Hideo who said,"Your final test will have a barrier around it.". "That is good. Okay, I will accept the burden." said Natsu. She smiled as she gave him her power as Natsu looked at Wave who crossed his arms.

Theta was sitting on Natsu's left shoulder as a hamster with a star mark on her forehead as she said,"It is your turn now Wave!". "I know that but to use my power which are techniques known as Kyode and Shabyo. They are a weapon and fighting style respectively. Are you ready to do this Natsu? It'll cost you the ability not to use magic for the rest of the day." said Wave. "Sure thing." said Natsu. He smiled as the god gave him the power.

Natsu stood up as the three new Phantoms went inside of his ring as Visalth moved back to his left arm as the gauntlets, key, and talisman were gone. "I see. Time to begin the Dragon Ritual. Are you ready to begin?" said Hideo. "Born ready." said Natsu. Hideo glowed as Natsu's body was on fire as it was glowing with energy. Natsu was breathing in sync as Hideo said,"This will make the knowledge of Arcane Bending, Chi, and Spirit Legerdemain go into you faster.".

The boy's eyes glowed red as he went on his knees. "I may not have a sense of pain anymore thanks to Sirius but man, that was stressful. So what is my final test?" said Natsu. Natsu sensed something as he saw a giant Crois like monster come out of the ground. It looked to be a mixture of different things so it didn't have a specific design to it but Natsu felt something. "You know what this is right boy? It is your friends yang." said Hideo.

Natsu said,"What did you do?!". "I didn't do anything. I just took their yang from their body and it is this way because your leaving. Not a single friend that you have made here likes that you are leaving them. I know that you think this is the right thing to do but.." said Hideo. "I know. I don't want to go but I want to protect my memory of them so please. Let me fight their fears and destroy them using my power." said Natsu.

Hideo smiled as he said,"Sure thing brat. Oh and take this. Good luck Natsu and I know that we will meat again soon.". He handed Natsu an sword as he was gone. "Where did he go?" said Natsu. "Does that matter right now? You have a goal to complete and I think it is time for you to use your new tool in action." said Visalth. "Right. So what is this thing?" said Natsu. "It is known as the Uvosea. It will give you power." said Visalth.

The dragon inside noticed that Natsu stood there holding the sword which had a dragon on the blade as he said,"Time to prove my worth as a man and a hero! Dragon Slash!". He made a giant slash as it turned into a dragon. The giant monster tried to hit but it attached itself. "I call the dragon Visalth. So do you like it so far?" said Natsu. The dragon was angry as Natsu snapped his fingers. It exploded as Natsu smirked.

The monster was gone as Natsu noticed something. It was a picture of him with Akane and a grumpy looking Cole in the background. "I guess I was right." said Natsu. "About what? Your love for Rain or this training thing?" said Visalth. "It is nothing. I just have to get back to class. I mean I bet they're worried about me." said Natsu. The dragon wondered what was up with Natsu as he thought,"I guess you still like me Akane huh.".

Next time,
What does Akane liking Natsu mean for him and Rain? Will he accept her feeling? Will there be a cat fight?! This and more next time on Soul.  

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Visalth. 2000 years old. The Dragon Kaiser. 80 foot. Crimson Red Scales. Ocean Blue. O. Leo. August 2. Fighting, friendship. the Underworld Kingdom, his fellow dragons, and the Underworld King. Anyone who hurts his friends.
Hideo Matsuo. 95 years old. The master of Spirit Legerdemain, Arcane Bending, Chi, and Dragon Ritual along with being an expert on the rare and hard to learn instrument Uvosea. 3 foot. White. Brown. A. Pisces. May 25. Training, picking worthy apprentices with tests involving such as him getting him some good mushrooms for Ambrosia Mushroom Soup and some of his favorite foods, fighting, teasing his former students, smoking, drinking, and making hard tests. Unworthy students.
Phantoms Bios Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Height.
Hyperion, the Legend God. 14 billion years old. Black. Red. 3 foot.
Theta, the Beast Goddess. 14 billion years old. Green. Brown. 3 foot.
Wave, the Fighting God. 14 billion years old. Black. Gray. 3 foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment