Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Soul Episode 60 Revelation at Elena's birthday.


A/N: So we are at Episode 60. I never thought that we would make it but this is due to the fact that I've put Power Guild on the back burner for right now because I need to let the Manga Progress at all along with me having a long of fun writing Soul. It is like the hodgepodge story because a lot of ideas are in this and the plot makes no sense and that is the point of it. It may look stupid but folks, that is the point of it and I love it. The thing that Soul have are called Powers by the way. I feel like it makes references to a lot of old stuff of mine so I picked that name out of the bunch. I also didn't mention this before by Gods don't have birthdays at all because they are immortal beings along with another group which you will met soon.

Lets begin in Natsu's bed and it is the same day as the last episode due to the fact that I want to have a birthday for a character on screen plus I really like drawing out a point for one thing. The relationship of Natsu and Reva is somewhat like the relationship of Fujiko Tsuomi and Kyousuke Hyobu from the manga Zettai Karen Children in a way. I may hate the series for having a harem with girls who are ten years ago younger but I will admit that it has a pretty awesome villain Kyousuke Hyobu. I may be wrong about this to say the least.

Natsu woke up in his bed. He thought,"How did I get here?! I was fighting against Duncan and I lost control. Was it the Shadow Empress?". Natsu noticed that he was wearing an eyepatch over his right eye as he said,"Please. I hope you're still there.". He opened it up as he saw that his normal blue eye was currently gold as he thought,"I got heterochromia? How long have I been out?". "You have been out cold for eight hours. A fast recovery." said a voice.

Natsu looked around his room as he saw Riku in his doorway. "Dad? What happened to me? Are the others?" said Natsu. "To put your fears to rest, your friends are safe but you however are not. You did fight against Duncan but he is known as a rogue God know." said Riku. "Like why? I mean he did try to kill me and mom. Is she?" said Natsu. "She is currently along with the rest of my brigade as Kari calls it are staying at Nora's place which is really spacious." said Riku.

Natsu said,"She bought that house for the kids plus me. So what happened?". "You two may come in now. He is awake." said Riku. The king moved out of the way as Eon (Remember him, he was from Episode 25, He is the god of time.) stood there with a man who is familiar to Natsu. He had long gray hair and green eyes. He looked to be in his late 70s as Natsu said,"Grandpa? What are you doing here with this guy?".

Eon said,"Hayate and I are here to make sure that you were okay by the hands of Duncan. I just had a feeling that he would do something like this but I did nothing to stop me. So I must kill myself using my Final Gambit!". He held his weird weapon thing as he stabbed himself in the chest. Graphic. "Are you going to be okay?!" said Natsu who sprung out of bed. He was currently wearing a black lounge shirt along with gray lounge pants.

Hayate said,"Natsu. You know that won't kill a god right?". "I know that gramps but I don't want him to bleed on my carpet." said Natsu. Eon woke up as Riku said,"Are you done being a drama queen? It gets old fast.". "Yep! I think Natsu forgave me for our former god." said Eon. "Sure thing Eon so why are you doing here?" said Natsu. He currently thought,"I just don't want blood everywhere. It is hard to clean out.".

Hayate said,"We are here for my granddaughter's birthday tomorrow which we are pumped for and it involves you along with your friend Efren Adams.". "Efren. Is he okay?!" said Natsu. "He is fine but he along with the others are worried about you." said Riku. "What happened today? I mean the truly last thing that I remember is that I was fighting Duncan and then everything is a blur after that. You need to tell me the truth." said Natsu.

Eon looked at the two powerful people as he said,"So who should tell him?". "I think it should be his father." said Riku. "That does seem like the best choice and I would also like to spend time with my nieces and my other nephew." said Hayate. "Will I see you at the party tomorrow grandpa? I mean I think Elena would like to see you." said Natsu. "I'll be there for her and you but mainly her, time for another truth bomb." said Hayate.

Both gods were gone as Riku said,"So are you ready Natsu?". "I have some questions. Am I still your son? Or am I really the offspring of both Nami and Tony Raiden? Because if I am, I'm really going to regret my actions from the past couple of days. I really pissed off Reva." said Natsu. "No. You're my son along with your mom being Asuna. I heard about what you did. Nice job. I am very proud of you so lets begin." said Riku.

Natsu sat there as Riku said,"So your friend Efren Adams had something implanted inside of him. He is okay but we have a new problem. It is now inside of you Natsu. Would you like to see it?". "Sure thing dad." said Natsu. Riku made the mirror show the inside of Natsu's body which looked normal to most people except for Natsu's most obvious devil arm which was the total arm and it was completely gone plus the muscles.

Natsu said,"Wow. I missed my left arm so what am I looking for?". "You're not worried about losing your entire left arm?" said Riku. "Dad. I have seen some stuff that will blow your mind so nothing is really weird to me anymore." said Natsu who watched as he moved his claw or fingers. "Okay. Your life is weird to say the least. You are currently looking for something called the Satanic Stone. It has the power to kill everything in the area." said Riku.

Natsu looked around and he said,"So where is it?". "Okay. Look using only your right eye so move the eyepatch over to your left eye." said Riku. Natsu moved the eyepatch over which he saw that the stone had covered his entire body into something like vines and that his heart was the stone. It looked dangerous as Natsu said,"So what will this do to me dad? I mean it looks like I'm going evil and why was this in Efren to begin with?".

Riku said,"I had both Lacy and Ling look through the memories of both Arisa and Efren. They saw that Wrath of the Seven Deadly Sins attacked the girl and someone who they couldn't tell.". "Okay. It looks dangerous so what will happened to me?" said Natsu. "Nothing at all now but the way that you are living your life is dangerous." said Riku. "Are you sending me to the devil military? I will not go with you if you say yes." said Natsu.

Riku said,"I'm guessing that Reva wants you to join the military or army. I won't. It is your choice to say the least. The Satanic Stone will cause you to kill everyone that you know and care about such as your family and Rain.". "So how do I stop it? Can we use surgery to tear it out?" said Natsu. "No. It is stuck inside of you. This is because of you being stronger than Efren." said Riku. "Really? That is so cool but why did this happen? And will this plot make sense?" said Natsu.

Riku said,"We don't know how it got there but from what we can tell, it is stuck inside of you and no matter what, it is stuck inside of you but we can use it.". "How? Won't this thing kill everyone around me?" said Natsu. "We train you to use its destructive power for good and I know that it won't kill you or anyone around you." said Riku. "Sweet! That sounds awesome but I have a lot of stuff going on in my life." said Natsu.

Riku said,"You know that we have to take you out of school and you need to take time off work,". "I do? Can't I multitask?" said Natsu. "Son, the training that we have planned out is very intense so in I think a week, you are going to be in the Underworld for two weeks to train." said Riku. "I understand dad. I'm just going to miss my friends." said Natsu. "I understand son but the best advice that I have for you is enjoy the time that you have left." said Riku.

Natsu said,"That is something that you say to someone who is dying of an incurable disease or on the same level as that.". "You aren't dying Natsu. You got my blood. So lets go enjoy Elena's birthday. I think she would like to see you there." said Riku. "I know dad. Let me just call Rain. She wanted to join in on the party. I have a lot planned." said Natsu. "She is already there. Your old man prepared in advance." said Riku. "Thanks dad." said Natsu. The two were out of the room.

The next day, Elena woke up. She slept in the same room as Molly as her sister was missing. She peek her head out of the room as she walked downstairs. She looked in the kitchen as she saw a cake on the table. She rushed toward it as she noticed a letter toward it. She opened it as she heard,"Happy Birthday Elena!". She turned around to see her entire family plus Rain there with Natsu holding Jason in his arms. He had the eyepatch on but he only told Rain about the real reason.

She hugged Natsu as she said,"You made it big brother!". "I wouldn't miss your birthday for anything squirt." said Natsu. Molly pouted as she said,"You missed my birthday.". "Your big brother was just dealing with some personal stuff Molly. I am pretty sure that my boyfriend would ignore any one of his little sisters plus Jason." said Molly. "What about Wan?" said Elena and Molly. "Who is Wan? Is she a baby sister?" said Rain.

Nora said,"She is Natsu's third little sister. She is in middle school. My husband is picking him up with Riku.". "Do you like him mommy?" said Jason. "I do but he is very tall." said Nora. "Yep. I get it from him. I think I'm going to be 7 foot or maybe 8 foot." said Natsu. "I think he is going to be 10 feet." said Elena. The two girls talked about it as Natsu handled Jason to Nora. "So are you going to tell them about your secret?" whispered Rain.

Natsu whispered back,"If you tell me your measurements.". She lightly punched him in the back as he said,"So harsh lady.". "You can be an idiot sometimes. So what do you want to do?" said Rain. "I don't know. We are supposed to go school but after big bro's school exploded due to a gas explosion yesterday." said Elena. "It was a good thing that you only lost your right eye. I don't think they would like if you lost both of them." said Nora.

Rain knew that it was a lie but she was told by her father not to tell anyone the truth. Duncan was the main culprit and he is being hunted by the gods for treason. "Yeah but big bro saved them all using his super power. He is so cool." said Jason. "That is right Jason. So who is up for going to Rainbow Park? I heard that the Animal Pals are going to be there." said Natsu. "Really!?" said the three. Natsu nodded as he said,"Just wait outside. I need to talk with Rain in private.".

The three ran outside as Nora went after them. "So Rain, did my dad tell you anything about what is coming up in the life of Natsu Ryu Xasius?" said Natsu. "I know about you leaving for two weeks. I wanted you to tell me." said Rain. "He told you while I was unconscious. I can't talk to people in my dreams yet." said Natsu. "Natsu. Please tell me that you are leaving because of what Duncan did to you." said Rain.

Natsu said,"I want to get stronger so I can protect you, my family, my friends, and every person on the planet.". "Even her?" said Rain. "I know what you're talking about and no. I would rather see her get eaten by snakes or dragons. I don't care about Reva Raiden at all. I am going to come spend time with my siblings. You're welcome to join us." said Natsu. He walked out of the door as she grabbed his devil arm and she said,"I would be delighted too.".

In a car, Riku was sitting in the passenger seat which in Japan is on the left side. He was sitting next to Natsu's "father" Tony Raiden. He had jet black hair and green eyes. He had a pencil in his left ear and a pair of sunglasses resting on his head. "So Riku, how did you get here? I thought you being the Underworld King would be pretty hard to get to Earth." said Tony. "It was because my son had to do a lot of begging to get here." said Riku.

Tony said,"That does sound like Natsu. So are you happy to be seeing him now? I mean he is still my son too.". "Yes. I am but you did leave him alone with Reva." said Riku. "I sorta of get why Natsu is against his sister taking control of his life. I don't think he likes that being shoved down his throat at all. He has always been a free spirit." said Tony. "I see. I know that you are a writer because Natsu is a writer because of you. So what else do you do?" said Riku.

Tony said,"I'm a rock star. I've played all over the world. Do you have music in the Underworld? If not, I have some awesome tracks for you.". "We do and I'm not a really big music guy Tony. So why doesn't Wan live at the house with the trio and your wife?" said Riku. She is a super smart student so she was accepted to this private school. She reminds me of a young Reva. Do you like her or do you hate her just like Natsu?" said Tony.

Riku said,"Natsu is just going through a lot right now so his judgement is a little crazy right now. It is causing him to think without reason. I'm just worried that he might make a bad mistake.". "I know for a fact that we think differently but I know that Natsu is a good egg and a great kid. So do you want to listen to my music?" said Tony. "Sure Tony. I would be delighted to." said Riku. The king listened to the music as he thought,"Stay smart boy.".

Meanwhile, Natsu was in pain. He had been just dragged by his three siblings so he was tired. Rain held a drink as she said,"Want it?". "Did you already drink from it?" said Natsu. "No. I guess being a big brother is hard work." said Rain. "It is and you can have my job if you want." said Natsu. "Not in this life time." said Rain. She sat next to him as she said,"So are you going to a marriage interview in the Underworld?".

He looked at her as he said,"No way! I mean I love you Rain and my dad knows that. I'm going there for training reasons.". "Training? You are one of the strongest people in the school. No the strongest in the school." said Rain. "Rain. I know that but I have to go. I want to protect you, my friends, and those guys." said Natsu. Rain saw the three were playing with the Animal Pals as Natsu said,"You all are important to me so protecting you is my number one priority.".

The two hear,"Ah you two are so cute. You remember me and your father.". Rain saw a older looking Sora in front of her as she said,"Is this your mom Natsu? She looks just like Sora except older and I'm pretty sure less perverted.". "I got Sora from her Rain because she is somewhat my mom. This is the woman is the goddess of Power Nami." said Natsu. "Yep and I can be pretty perverted. So what are her measurements?" said Nami.

Natsu said,"She hasn't told me yet. Keeping a secret from the person who I tell my deepest along with my darkness secrets to.". "You're an idiot Natsu." said Rain. "Harsh Rain. I thought you love me but I guess not." said Natsu. He was sulking nearby as Nami said,"So has she shown up?". "Who? Are you talking about Reva?" said Rain. "Yep. She may want to try and take Riku plus the rest of the Brigade back to the Underworld." said Nami.

Natsu said,"That isn't going to happen. I mean they're strong and you know that mom.". "I do so have you and Rain?" said Nami. "We kissed several times in fact. She is pretty good at it to be honest with you." said Natsu. He was thrown into a steel pole by Rain as Nami said,"So are you sure about her? I mean she seems a little violent.". "She loves me because she didn't thrown me really hard and do you not see her blush?" said Natsu.

He recovered as Rain said,"So what are you doing here?". "I need to talk with Natsu and if you can't tell by now Ms. Scott. The area around us is frozen in time." said Nami. Rain noticed that the three kids were frozen along with the Animal Pals as Natsu said,"This is the same barrier as the one that the lighting bastard used.". "You know that Duncan is a god right?" said Nami. "A former god. Eon told me that himself. Tried to kill himself too." said Natsu.

Rain was lost as Naim said,"This right here is a technique known as Barricade. It is something that gods can used to pause time. Eon is the master of this and I think the person who made this trained under him.". "I see. So does this person have a name and where does he/she live? I need to pay it a visit." said Natsu who cracked his hands somehow. "Not yet. You will be able to meet each other soon. I promise you that Natsu. So take this." said Nami.

He caught some beads as Rain looked at them. They were in a bracelet and she counted four of them as Natsu said,"So what are they mom?". "They are known as the Celestial Spheres. Some of the gods made them for you after hearing what happened to you. They will increase your strength of both your legs and fists plus give you super speed and kicking power. Good luck Natsu. I believe in you kiddo so good luck and I'll see you later at the party." said Nami.

She was gone as time return back to normal. Natsu looked at the four bracelets as he said,"Thanks a lot mom. This must be for the twelve birthdays you missed.". He was on the ground as Rain noticed that his siblings were rushing toward him. "Are you big brother?!" said the three. Natsu smiled as he said,"I got you! Surprise Hug!". He hugged them as Rain smiled. "I guess you want to protected them the most." thought Rain.

Meanwhile outside of a private school, a girl stood there. She looked like a younger Sora and she said to someone,"Hurry up Luke! My daddy is coming soon.". A boy rushed up to her. He had sliver and gold hair with one side being gold and the other side being sliver. He had blue eyes as he said,"Man. I can't believe that I'm meeting your dad already wan.". "I know and you don't have to worry so much Luke. He likes you." said Wan.

Luke stood up as he said,"I am not worried about him but your brother. I mean he was gave me this death glare last time we met.". "You just caught him at a bad time. He has a stressful job. I mean he is a butler." said Wan. "Yeah but that stare. It felt like he was looking at me with the look of a killer or a predator." said Luke. He shivered as Wan thought,"That is known as the Glare of Demon. He made it while he was working in the Syndicate.".

She saw a car coming up toward them as she said,"Hey Luke! My dad is here. Isn't that great?". "It is so great. It is great Wan." said Luke. Tony stood there with Riku as Wan said,"So is that Natsu's real father? I mean he is like Natsu right?". "Yes. My name is Riku Xasius or the Underworld King. I am known as a bad guy but I'm pretty nice." said Riku. "You seem nice." said Luke. "So you must be the boyfriend of Tony's daughter am I right?" said Riku.

Luke shivered in fear as he thought,"This is just Wan's bro stare.". Luke hit behind Wan as Tony said to Riku,"I think you scared him big guy.". "Sorry. I have this death glare to me. It comes with dealing with the most troublesome demons." said Riku. "So where is Natsu?" said Wan. "Spending time with his girlfriend and the trio. We're heading to the party. You coming?" said Tony. The two teens follow the older men into the car as it drove off.

Simultaneously (I'm trying to use a different word other than Meanwhile), Reva was drinking at a bar because that is what adults do when they are depressed or other reasons. She was drinking because it is her little sister's birthday and a certain protagonist doesn't want her there. "So Reva. Are you going to be alright? I mean you invite me for drinks since we don't have school because of that explosion so what's up?" said a voice.

Reva turned to her right to see Ms. Ellen Sullivan as Reva said,"Sorry Ellen. I'm just pissed off at my idiot of a brother.". "He isn't that bad. I mean he united Class 1-C in the Class War. I am sure that he is a good boy." said Ellen. "He is Ellen but he is also an idiot. He has always done this Ellen. He puts himself in danger causing wounds that could death. His parents aren't doing a thing about it and I will stop him for doing it." said Reva.

The two heard,"Now that isn't nice Reva.". Ellen turned around to see a woman who is in the arms of a man. The woman had blond hair and green eyes while the man had black hair and blue eyes. Reva looked at them as she said,"What are you two doing here? I mean you two should be on a date instead of a pup. Did Suki drag you here Rico?". "Suki? Rico? You two are the two new teachers transferring to Star Valley High?!" said Ellen.

Rico aka the man said,"Bingo. We are also high school friends of this one here.". "So why are you two here?" said Reva. "Well, Nora wanted you at the party. It is little Elena's birthday. She is their little sister." said Suki. "Why should I go? Natsu will be there." said Reva. "So? Just ignore him like you did with boys. Who cares." said Rico. "Okay. You guys will be there for me right?" said Reva. "I will be along with my fiance here." said Suki.

Ellen said,"I'm so happy for you two. When is the wedding?". "Getting Natsu and Reva back together is the first thing before anything else now lets go." said Rico. The four were gone as Sal stood there with Ling. "So what do you think we should do?" said Sal. "Tell the king about this. We can't have her and Natsu fighting on Elena's special day." said Ling. "You have fallen for her haven't you? You were always the sweetheart." said Sal. "Yes." said Ling. The two were gone.

Later at the party, Natsu was sitting on the roof. "So are you just ignoring her on purpose or what my boy?" said a voice. The boy turned around to see Riku standing there as Natsu said,"You did give my girlfriend alcohol dad. She is acting crazy and love stuck which is weird.". "She will be back to her normal self tomorrow. This is the good type of alcohol meaning that when a person or human drinks it. Their true nature comes out to party." said Riku.

Natsu said,"So does that stuff work on me?". "Yes and no. It will make you into an angry drunk. So do you want to try some?" said Riku. "Nah. I'm good." said Natsu. Riku sat next to his son as he said to his son,"So are you ready to train?". "I thought I had a week." said Natsu. "You do but I know that your sister will try to stop it so I asked one of your family members to take you in." said Riku. "And when were you going to tell me this?" said Natsu.

Riku was about to answer him as Natsu said,"You picked her. Good choice you old man.". "You can sense her?" said Riku. "Astral dad. I now the origin of it so I won't let those three down. I mean they are Zara of the Wicked Nightshade tripe of Vampires, Riko who is the king of demons back in your domain aka the Underworld Kingdom, and Divina who is the master of summoning and martial arts so I think letting them down would be bad.". said Natsu.

Riku was gone as Natsu said,"You may come auntie.". A woman stood there. She looked to be a few years older than Reva. She had purple hair which made her hair look like a tomboy from the back and she had green eyes. However, she wasn't a boy at all because she was very well beautiful. She looked like a model but her profession isn't that. "So I guess that is the power of Astral. You've gotten very interesting Natsu." said the woman.

She poked him as Natsu said,"So you are taking me in Auntie Alexis?". "Yep. Tony, your girlfriend who is very pretty, and the other adults are drinking downstairs. Your real father is a interesting king to say the least." said Alexis. "Yep. So can I stay in my house? I mean I'm thinking of upgrading it to the next level." said Natsu. "And where are you going to get that kind of money?" said Alexis. "I've been working for several years now so money is no problem." said Natsu.

Alexis said,"I see. I hope you do good and also.". She whispered into his ear,"Have fun picking a girl to be your wife Power Emperor.". She was gone with a blizzard effect behind her as Natsu said,"She is smarter than she looks.". He fell backward onto the roof as he held his claw up to the moon which was glowing bright. "I'm going to get stronger for sure and nothing is going to stop me. I mean I learn a lot from Master Bob." said Natsu. He just rested there as he watched the stairs.

Next time,
Natsu never gets a day off. He meets some interesting people on Monday. I got nothing so expect a pretty confusing plot and an over powered protagonist on Soul.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Hayate Raiden. He looks 78 years old. The God of the Universe/Chief God. Gray. Green. 6 foot 10. Natsu, his fellow gods, and the protection of the humans and the god realm. People who hurt his daughter Nami and grandchildren.
Tony Raiden. 41 years old. A Rock Star and Writer. Black. Green. 6 foot 6. Aquarius. January 29. Writing, music, exploring the land, traveling, his family, and cooking. Staying in one place for a long time.
Nami Raiden. She looks 47 years old. The Goddess of Power. Turquoise. Blue. 6 foot 8. Natsu, Reva, Wan, and her step children. People who hurt her family.
Wan Raiden. 13 years old. Natsu’s little sister, a girl with an extreme amount of luck and a second year student at her private school. Turquoise. Blue. 5 foot 3. O. Scorpio. November 7. Her family, cooking, friendship, shopping, fashion, animals, school, and fighting. Her family being hurt at all plus losing the lottery.
Luke Outlaw. 13 years old. A Second year student at Wan’s private school and her crush. Silver and Gold. Blue. 5 foot 6. O. Libra. October 19. Playing, video games, studying, sports, friendship, eating, animals, fighting, and Wan. Being alone and his family.
Suki Coble. 25 years old. Reva’s childhood friend, the newest Math teacher for the first years, and Natsu’s first crush. Blond. Green. 5 foot 11. O. Aries. March 27. Math, Reva, Natsu, cooking, shopping, teaching, fashion, Rico, and karate. Seeing her little brother sad, working during the holidays, and not seeing her fiance for too long because young couples are madly in love with each other.
Rico Whalen. 26 years old. The new Gym teacher and Suki’s fiance. Black. Blue. 6 foot 3. O. Gemini. May 28. Gym, Suki, teaching, writing, karate, judo, and cooking. Seeing his fiancee sad, working during the holidays, and not seeing her fiance for too long because young couples are madly in love with each other.
Alexis Fukimoto. 29 years old. Tony’s younger sister, Natsu’s “aunt”, and professor at Acadia University. Purple. Green. 6 foot 4. A. Cancer. July 19. Teaching, her nieces and nephews, books, cooking, shopping, fashion, and animals. Reva and her family excluding Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment