Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Soul Episode 68 Dragon King vs Martial Arts Queen.


A/N:So this is it. On episode 72, we are now in the fall section of the year. I mean we are already in October according to the story but the students will start wearing the fall uniform by that episode.I plan to have a lot more plot important Phantoms in the story. So let's begin with visiting your senior's house with his pet tiger and this may sound weird but that is Soul for you folks and also this is going to be a long one. I would say off more but I have some big stuff in this one.

Natsu stood there with Star resting on her head as he said,"Wow. This place is so huge.". "My family has been around since the 1700s plus we study and in my opinion, perfected the style so we're pretty rich." said Akiko. "Cool stuff Akiko." said Natsu. He walked in as he tried to take off his shoes as he said,"I guess fighting glasses tied my shoes together huh.". "That girl needs to learn how to have fun you know." said Akiko.

She got on her knees as Natsu said,"What are you doing?". Akiko said,"Boys. Let me help with your shoes.". She did it as she said,"So are you going to say thank you?". He was on the roof as he said from there,"Thank you.". "So are you doing stuff like this normally? Is your fighting style or what? It defeat Zora so I'm not complaining." said Akiko. "In an sense you are right Akiko." said Natsu who jumped down with Star.

He thought,"She has a rocking body that must have been made through a lot of training and her mom must be really smoking hot. However, she is a nice girl to Astral so I guess I can trust her.". The two heard,"Ah Akiko. You came home early today. I so thought you would be the Dent boy who is a very interesting young man.". Natsu saw a woman in a traditional kimono with a floral summer theme to it and she had white hair along with red eyes.

Star meowed at this as Natsu said,"Yeah. She is better looking than her.". "So Akiko, is this your friend?" said the woman. "This is my mom Megumi. This is Natsu Ryu Xasius, he is my partner for the Power Festival." said Akiko. "Sup. You have a nice home here Ms. Evans. It is very traditional to say the least." said Natsu. "So how did you get that cast around your right arm? Did my daughter hurt you? She has a violent temper to her." said Megumi.

Natsu looked at the cast around his right arm because the left arm healed faster. "Nope. I did this to myself. Your daughter here helped me to the hospital in fact. You are very pretty miss." said Natsu who bowed. "I see then." said Megumi. She looked at her daughter who said,"What?". "So you and him are connected right?" said Megumi. "Connected?" said Natsu. Star shrugged her shoulders as the older woman grabbed his left hand.

His skin was acting up as Megumi said,"You have found yourself a man here. I can feel how strong he is in just his hand alone. You have the power and vitality of a dragon don't you? My daughter and I both like guys who are stronger and you are just my type.". "Don't do it Natsu. You need to make her let go." whispered Visalth. "I can't. Her grip is too stronger. It hasn't fully recovered yet because of that technique." whispered Natsu.

Akiko blushed crimson as she got up close to her mother and she said,"It isn't like that mom! He has a girlfriend!". "I see. You know to get the lead out if you know what I mean. A guy like Natsu is very special so getting the engine moving." said Megumi. Natsu's left arm was in the middle of what Harry would call a boobcalyse which is a boob and apocalypse combined. He was free as Natsu's skin was gone.

Akiko said,"You are so weird mom! Why don't you do this to Rey?!". "Rey plays for a different team if you know what I mean. Natsu So what do you do when a guest comes over around this time?" said Megumi. "Fine. Do you want something to eat Natsu?" said Akiko. 'Sure." said Natsu. "Make sure to make something for later and his kitten of a tiger." said Megumi. Natsu blushed as Akiko said,"You should stop!".

Natsu sat there as he covered the burnt skin with the Agreement of Power which looked good on him from anywhere. He was letting Star rest on his lap as he said,"Hey Star. This place is pretty big. This is not even on the same level as my kingdom.". "Hey Natsu. Sorry to keep you waiting. My mom is such a weird old hag you know." said Akiko. She stood there in a black vest with a gray undershirt and shorts. Her body stuck out as Star whistled but she is a cat so Akiko was lost.

Natsu thought,"Wow. She is dynamite.". "Dinner is ready and I'm not on the menu. My mom would do that though." said Akiko. "I see." said Natsu. He and Star were shocked by the amount of food as Natsu said,"You made this all yourself?". "Nah. This is just leftovers." said Akiko. "You should tell me when you are having the real deal. I mean this is so awesome." said Natsu. "So starting eating or else I'll break the other arm." said Akiko.

Natsu said,"Will do honey.". "She is just like a housewife except she threatens me. I would hate to be on her bad side." thought Natsu. He started eating as he said,"OMG. This is really good.". "I guess I know your opinion on this. So is your girlfriend's cooking this good?" said Akiko. "A little bit of A and B. She is still learning." said Natsu. "I guess you really love her and food." said Akiko. She then smiled as Natsu said,"I guess you can smile.".

Akiko got up from her seat as she said,"What is that supposed to mean? I smile all the time.". "When we first met, I thought you wanted to eat me so you gave me a bad impression. So how about you eat too? I man you are a person and not an object." said Natsu. She started to eat as Natsu said,"Man. I'll never understand the duties of a housewife. It must be a hard job or an easy job. I'm going to say hard so I don't piss off the ladies.".

The two finished the meal as Star had a toothpick. "Let me help you while my lazy cat sits there and she works off that weight." said Natsu. Akiko gave him all of the plates which he counted over 50 as he said,"So explain to me why I'm doing this?". "Each plate cost 100,000 dollars and I count 100 so you can do that math right?" said Akiko. "10 million. I would be in so much debt but it is better than being a butler for a rich little girl aka a brat with money." said Natsu.

The two were in the outdoor area or a garden as Akiko said,"Do you see the two paths?". "Yeah. So do you want me to take the path that is easier to travel?" said Natsu. "No. You take the longer way boy because this will..." said Akiko. He was gone as he said,"Grace of the Swan and Speed of the Cheetah!". He moved gracefully across the path at the speed of the cheetah with several plates as Akiko smiled.

Natsu placed the plates down in the kitchen as he took a breath of relief. "So how did you do that with only arm?" said Akiko. "Secret Natsu way. So what was that about?" said Natsu. "That was the first test. You must know that the Dance Style takes balance, control, elegance, and grace because it is like martial arts and dancing in one." said Akiko. "Like Ballet? I heard that one sport is the most intense." said Natsu.

Akiko said,"You are a strange one. I like that in you so we are going to work well together for sure. It will be fun crushing them under our heels.". "Ah. I'm not wearing heels at all Akiko. So where is your bathroom?". The two were back in the courtyard as Akiko said,"You go the way that I came here and you take a left.". "Thanks." said Natsu. He ran off as a woman walked over to Akiko. 'Are you busy Ms. Evans? I have something to tell you." said the woman. "Shoot." said Akiko.

The woman said,"The way to my left was just freshly waked so please be very careful. I have already inform the head mistress.". "What? I just made that idiot use that but he went through the wax and he didn't drop a single plate." said Akiko. She stood there as Natsu said,"Hey. I couldn't find it.". "You cleared round two." said Akiko. "Round two?" said Natsu. "Sometimes. I will take you there. Also I think you need a bath because it also has a bath there." said Akiko. "Sure." said Natsu.

Akiko said,"So I heard that you stayed at the girls dorm for a while. What did you do for that?". "The boy had to wait until all of the girls went to bed and I had to get up before everyone else. It was hard but I did it with only one cat fight." said Natsu. "Ah. Enjoy the bath. I think the cat would like it too because she is well Zora's cat." said Akiko. "She is my cat or tiger too and she will mostly likely lose the weight from dinner." said Natsu.

Later in the baths. Star was relaxing as Natsu said,"You're right about that Star. This is some pretty nice training. I hope the Underworld training is going to be nice.". He thought,"I hope nothing like the boobcalyse happens again, I am starting to hate this power but I love it at the same time.". Natsu sensed something as he said,"God dam it.". Akiko stood there as Natsu said,"So what are you doing here?".

Akiko said,"Don't think anything about that. I'm washing your back as you can see. It is my family code to serve our guests and I won't tell your girlfriend about this. I also need to talk to you alone because Star is well not paying attention.". "So what is it?" said Natsu. "I saw something weird in your fight with Joan." said Akiko. "Okay shoot." said Natsu. "You said something about Theta and Wave. Are they Phantoms?" said Akiko.

Natsu was launched in the air to the ceiling as Akiko said,"I guess you don't like cold water. I get that so lets warm you up.". She threw a bucket of hot water as it hit him. He fell into some sand like stuff as he said,"I can't get out! Is this the end of Natsu Xasius?!". "No. That is like quicksand but it helps with detoxification." said Akiko. "Really? That is swell so how the hell do I get out of here? I mean I can't feel the bottom." said Natsu.

Akiko noticed that he was sinking in as she said,"Don't you know how quicksand works?". She was about to touch his face as he said,"This is going to make me lose some pride but don't touch me at all Akiko!". "Why?! What the hell can't I touch you?! Your girlfriend touches you. Zora did so why the hell can't I?!" yelled Akiko. "Because I entered a Soul Evaluation with Hyperion, the Legend God so if a pretty girl like yourself touches me, I could die!" yelled Natsu.

She looked at him as she said,"I had a feeling about that boy. You are a strange guy but you must be somewhat curious about how I know that.". "Sure." said Natsu. "My mom is a Phantom and my dad was a human so I'm half Phantom. I mean Phantom are no different with Souls except not human. I want you to know the real me." said Akiko. "So two flashbacks in a row. Good for us." said Natsu who looked away from her rack.

It was about one year ago. A very different like Akiko sat in her desk. She was wearing the uniform in the most unflattering way. I mean she was wearing glasses like one of Joan's minions, she had her hair in a single ponytail, and she was doing her work instead of fighting. "Akiko!" said a voice. She turned around to see a younger Aimi standing with two lackeys who were twins except one had short hair while the other had long hair.

Aimi said,"I have to say good job on taking first place in the exams once again. However! You only beat me by fifty points but I still have to commended you on that. Our proud and noble family need to be on the top because it is natural.". She got herself into a Noblewoman's Laugh loop as Akiko said,"I have to get going or I will miss training.". She was gone as Aimi said,"Now then after that laughter fit. Let us classy woman have a tea party.". Aimi reacted to her being gone with a scream.

Akiko was running back home only to see a fight between Blossom and Zora. "Wow. The new girl is just as stronger as Blossom." said a boy. "She can't be good as Blossom?!" said a girl. "Well, she is stronger than her." said a boy. Akiko said,"Oh no. I have to go.". A little bit later at her home which to be honest with you is more like a mansion. Akiko was going through bridal training which doesn't look like fun at all.

One of the maids said,"Okay. Next up is cooking.". "Yes." said Akiko. Megumi saw her daughter as she said,"Akiko.". She looked at her daughter as she said,"So how are things going at school? You should be out with your friends.". "Mother. Everything is fine. I'm the top of my class and everything in my life is good." said Akiko. "Do you have any friends and you need to have fun? I mean this isn't normal at all." said Megumi.        

Akiko said,"Mom. I'm fine. I am the heiress to the Evans family name and I need to set a very good example.". "What about the things that you enjoy?" said Megumi. "I have to go." said Akiko. She was gone as Megumi was worried about her daughter. The next day. Akiko was running home as she went by a alleyway. "Don't think so highly of yours bitch!" yelled a punk. She looked in a hallway to see a girl aka Blossom standing there with three punks looking at her.

The one with long orange hair yelled,"Don't think we won't hurt you because you are pretty! You are nothing but a big bitch!". "Don't put yourself on a high pedestal!" yelled the head punk who was bald and angry. The glasses wearing girl stood there nearby by as she said,"What should I do? That girl is from my school. I should help her but I know the police.". She heard grunts of pains as she turned around to see Blossom with three punks out cold.

Akiko said,"How did she?!". She went over to Blossom as she said,"Are you alright miss?". The head punk woke up as he roared. Akiko stood there as the punk was mad. "Duck!" yelled Blossom. Akiko looked at her as Blossom said,"Just do it!". "K." said Akiko. She dodged his punch as Blossom said to Akiko,"When you stand up, raise your fist up to the heavens! You will use all of your strength for a powerful uppercut!".

The two looked at each other as Blossom yelled,"Now!". She knocked the punched into the air as the girl looked at her right fist as it was covered in blood. "I did that?" said Akiko. "You got the talent of a warrior in you and I bet you are the strongest in terms of physical power." said Blossom. Akiko was quiet as Blossom said,"You are still filled with adrenaline right now? I see you running around every day so do you like it?".

Akiko said,"Like what?". "That feeling of him getting knocked out. Be honest." said Blossom. "It felt nice and my heart is pumping like crazy." said Akiko. "So do you want to feel it again? I can deliver it to you." said Blossom. Later. "I'm home!" said Akiko. Megumi walked up to her as she said,"You are late so did something ...?". Akiko was covered in wounds as she was bruised all over and she said with a smile,"Sup.".

Megumi yelled,"What happened to you?!". "Don't worry mom. I finally found something that I like to do!" said Akiko. Her mom smiled as she said,"I see. I'm happy for you.". Later again. A thin Evelyn said,"I give up! You win!". "What is going on here?! This isn't fun at all but my fight with that girl was for sure. I guess to feel it again is too fight someone stronger than me." said Akiko. She caught Zora's attention as she said,"Hey you. Lets fight. You look stronger.". Akiko smiled.

Akiko was at her home as she let her hair free. She styled it to be more wild as she used the top of her shirt to hold her girls as she said,"And I look perfect for fighting. I don't need those nerd glasses, they won't be a problem, and my hair is looking great.". "Wow. You are showing off everything. I guess I taught you how to be a woman without trying for sure." said Megumi. "That isn't it and you know it mom!" yelled Akiko. Megumi smiled.

Back in the present. "So that is my origin story. We all have a story to us." said Akiko. "So does Aimi still do that laugh now?" said Natsu who was still in the sand. "Yes. It is one of the reason why I hate that bitch. So why don't you tell me yours?" said Akiko. "Sure." said Natsu. He told her everything as Star was about to fall asleep. "I see. You have a pretty harsh life. I guess that you're hiding a lot from me and the others." said Akiko.

Natsu said,"I got my reasons. I mean you, Rain, and Zora know the whole truth.". "I see. So as a third year, I want to make my remaining time at Star Valley High battling and being together with you. We are going to win tomorrow for sure." said Akiko. "You have a pretty smile and I am up for a battle for sure." said Natsu. "So you finally found your man of your dreams did you Akiko?" said a voice. The two saw Megumi in the bath next to the sand bit wearing a bikini.

Natsu's nose started to bleed as he said,"Thank you for the show.". "Natsu!" said Akiko. "This boy is your future husband. So I guess you are looking for an engagement gift." said Megumi. "Mom! What are you doing in here?!" said Akiko. Natsu hid in the sand as Megumi said,"You know that it is going to be a while for you to get out.". "So are you ready to train Natsu? We only have a couple of hours so lets win!" said Akiko. "Right. So can you help me out?" said Natsu.

The pair trained for 10 straight hours. At the Star Valley Arena, Drew was looking for Natsu because Rain asked him too. The other pairs were down there too and they were wearing the gym uniform because it works. "Man. Where is he you guys?" said Drew. "He is probably getting a drink of water or something." said Adrian who was eating. "So have you seen Akiko?" said Hinata aka the girl with the brown hair. "I haven't seen her yet. I hope she is okay." said Atsuko aka the little girl.

The group saw Natsu who looked drained and lifeless stood there with his arms in casts as Wayne said,"So what happened to you?". "We trained so hard to win right Natsu?" said Akiko. "Yeah. My arms are killing me though." said Natsu. "Ouch." said Shon. The sixteen stood there as Natsu thought to himself,"I thank the gods that this school doesn't use bloomers.". "And now, let me introduce you all to the head benefactor of Star Valley High." said Owen's voice.

Megumi stood there as she said,"Good morning. It is good to see all of you juniors and seniors once again. It is also nice to meet all of you freshman.". "Why the hell is she doing here?!" said Natsu. "I'm the head donor to Star Valley High and I'm the mother of Akiko Evans, who is a senior at the school and my name is Megumi Evans. Thank you for being here." said Megumi. "I see." said Natsu. "She is a very interesting lady just like her daughter." said Natsu.

Megumi smiled as she said,"I hope you kids have fun. The Power Festival is known for also being the first time that the Five Dragons worked together to fight against the Crois. The students here have a lot of energy especially my daughter who brought her boyfriend home yesterday. He may have a love but you are able to get him with pure determination.". The other third years looked at Akiko who said with a blush on her face,"It isn't like that!'.

Natsu felt death behind him as he said,"Yep. I'm so a dead man.". The festival went on as the eight teams compete in several different events. Natsu and Akiko usually got first despite Natsu not being able to use his arms. The dances went on as Drew and Mira forfeited because Mira got bored causing Drew to make food in sadness which Natsu enjoyed. Asato and Jana were always disqualified due to her Power Corrosive Touch burned through the ground.

The other pairs actually got some points. The games had 10 judges which are the teachers seen so far in the series aka Brooke, Casey, Ellen, Emilio, Greg, Levi, Noel, and Yasmin. Reva is the MC and the final two are Megumi and Shawn who came out of the grave to see the girls. Adrian and Minako got 800 points with their Psychic and Sword combo. Wayne and Atsuko got 850 points using their weapons in perfect unison.

Shon and Valerie got 910 points due to them being on a team for a long time so they could be able to make some interesting combos. Preston and Aimi got 950 points using their Fire and Psychic combo which made Aimi get lost in her laughter as Natsu hit her from a distance because he hated that sound more than anything. Dustin and Hinata beat them by 40 points because Hinata pretty much destroyed him but he reformed himself making it work.

Dustin said,"Man. We were awesome out there. I think we got this in the bag.". Hinata looked at the final pair as she said,"You guys may be number one but we got this in the bag.". Akiko and Natsu had a serious aura to them as Dustin said,"Wow. They're so focused. I wonder how they're going to dance with Natsu's broken arm.". "Yeah and Akiko looked serious so I think we are going to lose you for sure." said Hinata.

Dustin noticed that it was raining as he said,"It is raining now.". "We aren't going to let the rain stop us because these two should be able to handle rain or snow. Lets see how these two work together in unison! Natsu and Akiko!" said Reva. Natsu stood across from Akiko as he said,"So are you ready to go?". "Yep. Lets take those off." said Akiko. She took off his casts as he moved his arms around as he said,"Man. I loving having you boys back.".

Akiko said,"Natsu. I think we should change into our uniforms.". "You're so right Akiko. Lets do this already because I'm powered up." said Natsu who snapped his fingers. The crowd covered their eyes as Natsu and Akiko had changed clothes plus Natsu's partners appeared from his ring. The flash was gone as Natsu stood there in a suit as Akiko stood there in a red dress. They were clothes that a man and woman would use in a tango which is a dance.

Jasra, Kari, Keita, Flora, Phi, Sal, and Zeta stood there holding instrument with an umbrella over their heads. Jasra was holding a violin, Kari was at the piano, Keita was holding a Double Bass, Flora was somehow holding an Accordion, Zeta was holding a Bandoneon and it had the shape of Flora's very weird instrument or the Accordion to give a picture of it, Sal was holding a guitar in his weasel form, and Phi has holding a microphone.

Natsu said,"Are you ready to go partner?". He held out his left hand as she took it. The two started dancing to the music as Phi sang a song. The crowd was shocked by their teamwork. In the middle of the dance, Natsu made several thunder balls as he threw Akiko up there. She punched them as they turned into fireworks. "Wow. Those two mastered it." said Megumi. "May we have an idea from the former Chairman?" said Reva.

Shawn said,"The boy who is dating my great granddaughter and Megumi's daughter are using the pair technique of the Dance Style. This however takes a great amount of teamwork and the music is good especially the angel.". "I think you and I were the only one who could do this before but these two are the next generation." said Megumi. "Natsu! It is time to show them the finale!" said Akiko. "Yeah. It is time to rock their world!" said Natsu.

A huge lighting bolt came down as Reva said,"Lighting? You two need to stop this right now!". "It is bad news if we stay here so lets go." said Akiko. He was quiet as Akiko said,"What are you doing? It is weird to see you quiet.". "We are finishing this dance." said Natsu. "Are you insane?! We could die here!" said Akiko. He looked at her as he said,"If we give up now, you just killed me. Do you trust me Akiko?".

He held out his hand as Akiko said,"What the hell? Ready Nat-Chan?". "I was born ready Aki-Chan so lets begin!" yelled Natsu. He threw her up as a thunderbolt was coming toward her. She kicked it apart as the sparks flew. Natsu jumped up and he turned into copies as he kicked them back into each other. The real Natsu caught Akiko as the music got more intense. The thunderbolt was coming down as Natsu's left arm turned into the Devil Arm and the right arm into the Dragon Arm.

Natsu yelled,"Time to show this lighting who is boss! Dragon Devil Throw!". He threw her into the air as Akiko took a deep breath. She charged up a punch as she hit the bolt straight on as it exploded on impact with the fist. Natsu caught Akiko as the song finished. The two bowed as the crowd yelled in unison,"They destroy lighting?!". The crowd started cheering as Reva said,"And the winners by the popular demand is Natsu and Akiko!".

Dustin said,"Wow. Those two trained.". "Yeah." said Hinata. "You two did a very good job and the sync between you two is something that me and your father had Akiko. You and Natsu should totally hook up now." said Megumi. "Shut up mom!" said Akiko. "I will but you two got really close due to your time in the baths. You two are holding hands after all." said Megumi. The two looked down as they were holding hands.

By the way, Akiko is taller than Natsu and she was holding his right hand which was the Dragon Arm as he said,"I see. I am so sorry Rain! Please don't kill me!". The girl in question was pissed off at her idiot. "Hey Natsu." said Akiko. Natsu looked at her as he said,"What is it?". "You can touch me just fine. I guess your heart and mind approve of me too." said Akiko. She smiled as Natsu said,"I guess so Aki-Chan.".

Reva smiled as she said,"We have our winning pair so it is time for the bonus round!". "What did she say?" said Natsu. "You know that the winner of the Power Festival gets if they win right?" said Akiko who looked down. "Yeah. We get to make a rule for the entire school to follow." said Natsu. "You're so naive Natsu. The winner gets to do that." said Akiko. She looked at him as she said,"We are going to decide that now with a fight.".

Natsu smiled as he said,"Hell yeah. So where are we going to fight?". Akiko pointed to the dance stage which was the size of a ice rink as she said,"Duh.". "Ah. That is good." said Natsu. He took off his jacket as he said,"You better bring it all Akiko.". "You should too because I'm going to enjoy this for days." said Akiko. A lighting bolt went off in the background as the two faced off as the bell went off.

The two rushed toward each other as Akiko started to move like she was dancing. "Okay. I think you know how I will counter this." said Natsu. He copied her as Akiko said,"You are a good copier and I think you are my brother in fighting but I'm getting warmed up.". He dodged her punch as his dress shirt was cut. "Wow. You aren't holding back unlike someone." said Natsu. "So petty. You are going to enjoy this meal." said Akiko.

She rushed toward him as she yelled,"Give me something good Natsu!". He dodged her punch as she fired off another one as Natsu thought,"It is too risky to try and counter her now because her speed is making up for the fighting's weakness. I think she is like a Meteor Shower. I won't let her win against me so I guess I have to use that.". He noticed that he hid the wall as he said,"Uh oh.". "How are you going to fight back? This is going to be good." said Akiko.

She was charging up her fist as Natsu said,"Shit.". "This is my strongest move Natsu! Time for you to face my Royal Dragon Uppercut!" yelled Akiko. Natsu felt the pressure from it as he thought,"I can't dodge it but I can slice it!". He saw that her stomach was the only option as he thought,"Okay. Time to show you the power of Shabyo!". He charged up his punch as he yelled,"It is time for a Power Dragon Slashing Punch!".

The two's energies collided to make a mushroom cloud. Natsu hit his target as did Akiko. Natsu was launched into the air as Akiko stood there with a smile. Natsu was gone as Akiko yelled,"What the hell?!". She heard a whistle as she saw Natsu with a really stroung aura behind him. "Time to show the power of the Dragon King! Firing Blast of Sivarth, the Dragon God!" yelled Natsu who fired the dragon right at her as she flew straight in the ground.

Akiko said,"I lost.". The crowd was shocked as Natsu raised his right arm in victory as Reva said,"It has an amazing battle but Natsu's power of a dragon won against Akiko this time.". Natsu walked over to Akiko as he said,"Hey. You did good. That was my best battle so far and hell, your punch was good. So next time, we meet. You better bring your A++++ game!".  Akiko stood up as she said with a smile,"You go it little bro.".

She hugged him as he felt his left arm break. 'I really had this week." thought Natsu. Akiko walked away as Reva said,"The winner is Natsu Ryu Xasius who is leaving for two weeks to go on a training journey for Star Valley High so lets wish him a farewell!". "Reva is happy for me? What a shock? It is weird." thought Natsu. He was then carried around by Class 1-C to have their party. Meanwhile, it was a defeat that Akiko will learn from.

She saw Joan as she said,"You lost to that waste on purpose didn't you? You are stronger than him. It appears that I was wrong.". "No. You have your head in the books not to notice this bad boy." said the girl. She had a pretty nasty bruise on her waist as Joan said,"I see. I guess that brat is filled with surprises.". She smiled as Akiko said,"You smiled. It is so weird but Natsu will be mine to eat for sure!".

At the Class 1-C classroom. Jake said,"Okay! Lets celebrate our man the Dragon King Natsu Ryu Xasius!". The class was holding drinks which were in fancy glasses as they said,"Yeah!". Natsu had his arm in a sling as he said,"You guys didn't need to do this.". "Yeah but you are our buddy and you going sucks." said Ben. "Yeah and you showed us an awesome show with Akiko. So why tango? It is so weird." said Charl.

Natsu said,"It is the best one that could work with our power level. She choose it by the way Rain. So where are you?". She kissed him as the two swapped bodies. "So that is weird to you guys too? It is so weird." said Seth. "You get used to it." said Dante and Lucy. Natsu (Rain) said,"You know that I think you are a real idiot right?". "I do but you love me and I love you so nothing is going to change that so lets party hard everybody." said Rain (Natsu). The class continued to party.

Natsu was later at the portal to the Underworld which he made outside of his house which is getting re modeled by the Underworld Contractors for free. Rain stood there as she said,"So are you ready to go Natsu?". "Yeah. I am going to miss this place. I mean I'm going to be gone for only two weeks but it feels like I'm leaving forever." said Natsu. "Yeah but you will be stronger for sure so lets go." said Rain.

The two were about to enter the portal as the two heard,"Wait! Natsu!". The two saw Akane running toward them. Rain said,"Akane. What are you doing here?". "Rain. I am not letting you get ahead of me." said Akane who looked at Natsu who was kicking the ground. "What are you talking about? I'm lost." said Rain. "Is she serious Star?" said Natsu. The cat was on his good shoulder as she meowed in agreement.

Akane said,"So what did she say?". "Um. She said that you two should talk it out while I watch from a safe distance." said Natsu. He went back as Akane said,"Anyway. I love Natsu too. I've loved him since middle school. I didn't know that for sure but I know that I love Natsu Ryu Xasius.". "Are you serious about this?" said Rain. "Does Natsu keep accepting deals with people who take away every one of his senses?" said Akane.

Natsu said,"That was hurtful.". "It is the truth." said Rain. Natsu grumbled as he said,"I would ask if you have a suitcase but since you don't. I guess not.". "Don't worry. I have a pocket dimension with my stuff so I'm coming with you." said Akane. "I guess it is fine with me. What about you Rain? It is your ultimate choice here." said Natsu. "Fine but I will make you mine." said Rain. "Same here." said Akane.

The two shook hands as Natsu whispered to Star,"So will this be an interesting two weeks?". The cat meowed as Natsu said,"You're right about that. My life is full of weird stuff but I love every moment of it except for that glasses girl. She is going down next time we fight.". He was determined as Rain said,"He can be an idiot.". "But we love him." said Akane. "You're right." said Rain. The three teens plus cat walked into the portal as it was gone in a flash.

Next time,
The trio travels to the Underworld but Natsu's training doesn't begin until Monday. So what is going to happen in two days? A lot of stuff so enjoy that. Next time on Soul

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Phantoms: Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Height.
Megumi Evans, Head Benefactress/Donor. 45 years old. White. Red. 6 foot 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment