Monday, January 25, 2016

Soul Episode 66 The Tiger Warrior.


A/N: So Natsu and Rain will be traveling to the Underworld on Episode 67 or Episode 68. Future me doesn't know about that yet because it really does matter on the length of the episode. I decide if an episode is long or short. I think Episode 13 will be after the Class War 2 so ignore past me. He is dumb but it will be in the Second Term due to the fact that I want to use future characters and also I plan to have a thing similar to Power Guild Notes with all of the characters seen so far in the series so yeah. Be prepared for that. Lets begin with Natsu training Rain. Also Memory of Heroes and Villains is just like Bust a Move 4. Just look it for more context because I can't describe games.

It was after school as Natsu stood there. "Where is she? She want to train with me and I could be like sleeping." thought Natsu. He saw Rain running toward him and she said,"Sorry that I'm late.". She was wearing the gym uniform which is a white t-shirt with black shorts. Natsu however was wearing the school uniform as he said,"So what do you want to learn? I mean I don't think I'm a teacher at all Rain.".

Rain said,"So what is the secret to your strength?". "My blood? I don't think you want to me to suck your blood so you can become a vampire. Daddy would kill me." said Natsu. "Not that idiot. I mean you didn't know about you being the son of the king of the Underworld until two months ago." said Rain. "Ah. I think I get it. I believe in a philosophy known as the Power Way." said Natsu. "Power Way?" said Rain.

Natsu said,"It is where your body, heart, and skill are one. You have control over your heart and the urges, The mind must be clean and keep your heart silent and serene.". "Wow. I'm impressed. You have to calm the mind or mind must be clean plus keep your heart silent and serene." said Rain who was interested. "It is also I don't rage often in a fight. Rage works against the Power Way and if you do this right, you will be able to master anything." said Natsu.

Natsu said,"Watch and learn.". He calmed himself as he said,"Way of the Swift Tiger and Flying Bird of the Heavens!". He jumped into the air at a lighting fast speed as he stood there floating on pure air as he said,"And this is just the beginning stuff.". "Wow. I didn't know that you could do that. You are actually surprising me." said Rain. "Rain. We first need to make the body and mind work together in equilibrium so lets begin with the body first." said Natsu.

Rain said,"Yes. So how are we going to do that?". "We are going to do it like this Rain." said Natsu who smirked. He punched the ground as a giant rock mountain appeared from the ground. "You have to climb up and down this mountain. You got it?" said Natsu. "I still can't believe that you could do that." said Rain. "Why do you think I eat some much meat? I mean I think I eat three cows in a single day." said Natsu.

Rain said,"So do I have to do this by my own strength or what?". "You can use your Powers to help you but I think it will be good for you to increase those weak muscles of yours." said Natsu. "I don't think you would like a buff chick." said Rain. "The Power Way has the ability to make you have a lot of muscles but it will make you like a model." said Natsu. "I see so are you ready to begin our special training?" said Rain. "Yep." said Natsu.

She started climbing up the mountain as Natsu thought,"This is starting out good and I think this will be good training for her.". Natsu looked up as he started to blush. He rushed up the mountain as Rain said,"Wow.". "Your life will be in an extreme amount of danger if you don't think that this training is just a joke you got that honey?" said Natsu. He got to the top as he said,"Okay then. It is a good thing that I didn't stay down there. I mean my girl is amazing and I want to live.".

He sat on a rock as Rain stood there. She fell over as Natsu said,"You took less time than Reva did. It took her ten days.", "Thanks. So how long did take you? So did you come here because of Hyperion and if you get ?" said Rain. "Bingo to your second question and it took me an hour. I think it was due to my blood." said Natsu who had his eyes closed. "So what is the next part of the training?" said the girl. "Shopping." said Natsu. "Huh?" said Rain.

In the outdoor mall. Natsu was walking with Rain as he was holding several bags of groceries while Rain was in a dress made out of taffeta which is a fabric of some kind. "So what does this have to do with the Power Way?" said Rain. "I need to get groceries for dinner. You need to learn how to deal with embarrassment. It will make you stronger to say the least." said Natsu. "I see then. That makes no sense at all but will make this happy?" said Rain.

Natsu nodded as he looked around him. The girls around him were amazing looking as Natsu said,"I think this isn't helping it at all. I may die of a disease very soon.". "So did you make me dress like this to make me stick out?" said Rain. "Yep. I think we should go hide in the one place where no girl goes whatsoever." said Natsu. "Let me guess the arcade." said Rain. "Yep. So do you want to switch out your clothes?" said Natsu. "If so yes." said Rain. "Oh rats." said Natsu.

The two walked into the arcade as everyone stared at them. "They are so jealous." said Natsu. "You miss me in the dress don't you?" said Rain. "A little bit of A and B." said Natsu. The two saw a game as Rain said,"Wow. I didn't know that they made a new version.". "Wait a minute. Rain Scott played the game Memory of Heroes and Villains?!" said Natsu. "Yeah. I was pretty good. My dad thought that it could help with getting friends." said Rain.

Natsu said,"So did that work out for you?". She punched him as he said,"I can't feel pain anymore so do you want to play a round?". "Sure Natsu. You are going down." said Rain. The two walked to the machines and the two saw that there is a crowd. "Wow. That girl got a thirty-chain combo." said a boy. "Man. This guy sucks." said a girl. Natsu saw that it was Ben as Natsu said,"So the master of the arcade lost a game. So sad.".

Ben said,"At least I did better than Drew. He got schooled by her.". "Her? Where is he?" said Rain. "I think he is cooking something." said Ben. "Maybe you should make sure that he doesn't burn down the school again." said Natsu. "Ah. Good luck Master." said Ben. He was gone as Natsu said,"Before you yell at me, I defeat him in every game making him my apprentice. I thought Drew was better but oh well.".

Rain said,"So do you think you could beat her?". "Yep. Time to power up." said Natsu. "You should get a better catchphrase." said Rain. "If you can come up with a better one, I will try it out." said the boy. He walked to the arcade machine as he heard,"You got her man!". "I hope you don't crash and burn!" said a boy. "Thanks for the support." thought Natsu. The girl who was at the other arcade machine smirked as the moose mascot said "Begin!".

The two played the game as Rain thought,"Wow. He is really good at this.". "This is a very even fight and neither of them are stopping now." said a girl. "I think the challenger is slowing down though. It is sad but no one will beat her." said a boy. "Wow. She is really good. I'm having a challenge here so it is time to show the power of the Power Way which is like Akmo Su. Time to clear the mind. You also need to have a silent and serene heart." said Natsu.

The girl on the other end raised her eyebrow as a boy said,"Wow. This challenger just got himself a speed booster.". "This is one incredible fight." said a girl. The moose mascot said,"Draw." and it was sad. Natsu took a deep breath as Rain walked over to him. "Wow Natsu. You got a draw after getting a chain combo of 77. You make the impossible possible." said Rain. "I would say that is the power of love and the Power Way." said Natsu.

She hugged him as the two saw a cute Bengal tiger kitten in front of them. "My god. You are just the cutest thing on the freaking planet." said Natsu. Rain looked at Natsu who said,"You're the cutest human.". "That isn't it Natsu. I've seen this tiger before." said Rain. "Hey Star! Come here!" said a girl's voice. Natsu looked over the other arcade machine to see a little girl sitting there which was an interesting site.

She had sliver hair, blue eyes, a interesting outfit which is a dark blue jacket, white tank top, shorts, and tennis shoes, and a black head band/tie which was around her right arm. She along with the kitten put their left hand or paw up as the girl said,"Sup.". "That is too adorable." said Natsu. "Is your thing acting up?" said Rain. "She is maybe a year older than Elena so no. It is weird to see her here though Rain," said Natsu.

"Hey big bro. You are pretty good at this. You scared me for a while there." said the girl. The tiger jumped into her right jacket pocket which had a lot of cellphone straps in there. "You also changed your attitude and energy in the middle of our fight. So cool big bro." said the girl. "I see." said the two. "So are you two lovebirds up for some more games? My inner fire is burning." said the girl. "I'm game." said Natsu. "A bad pun but I am too." said Rain. "Sweetness." said the girl.

The four played around for a while with the strange girl and Natsu tied on every game that they were playing. The two were both having fun. Star aka the tiger plus Rain were shocked by this as the two kept going. They reached the claw game. The little girl tried to get a mascot from Memory of Heroes and Villains but it failed. She and Star attacked the machine as Natsu tried it. He got it as the duo of girl and kitten poured but Natsu gave to her. The two were happy by this.

The four were at the park. "Wow. I had a lot of fun today but nothing can beat our match in Memory of Heroes and Villains. I can't believe that I almost lost." said Natsu. "I'm thinking the same thing too big bro! I usually win games but getting several ties with an awesome guy like your boyfriend here is so cool." said the girl. "You must play a lot of games." said Rain. "I sure do! You are looking at a girl who spends 22 hours a day purely on video games." said the girl. "I see." said Rain.

Natsu said,"So those straps on your cell phone are from so many games. I'm impressed.". "This isn't a cell phone big brother." said the girl. She held four portable game consoles as Rain said,"So I guess you really likes games don't you?". "I think that is so obvious." said Natsu. He had Star on his lap as the girl said,"I upload some of my awesome skills onto a website and it is known as Gaming Tiger God!". "Gaming Tiger God?" said Rain.

Natsu thought,"I think I saw Ben trying to learn how to beat me in Memory of Heroes and Villains using those videos.". "And one day, I am going to be the best Gamer in the World!" said the girl who looked pumped. "That is an interesting goal." said Rain. "I think she could do it Rain. My goal is to take my father's job." said Natsu. "We should do it. So do you think he will come with that gang or that gang?" said the girl.

The tiger meowed as Rain said,"What are you talking about?". "Oh wow. It is those idiots and they have two hostages with them." said Natsu. Four very stereotypical punks stood there and they had a old man plus a cat hold hostage. The old man had black hair with streaks of gray with the cat having similar color like fur but the gray is silver. "Hey! Is that this your grandfather and cat! You better listen to me idiot!" said the head punk.

"And that is our hangout spot! Why the hell are you sitting there like you are a happy family and shit!" said the second punk. The head punk had a Mohawk which stuck out like a sore thumb, the second punk had a mullet, the third punk had black hair with it being dyed, and the fourth punk had a cap. Rain said,"So do you know them Natsu? It seems like they know one of us. It would make sense if it is you because you are the...".

The girl said,"They are some losers and my grandfather plus my cat are idiots for getting captured by them. You are putting the family name down". "Plus I don't think they are even dangerous to begin with." said Natsu. "The hell are you talking about?!" yelled the head punk. "We'll kill you bastards!" yelled the second punk. "I think we should leave you guys." said Rain. "Nah. I like this spot plus they have my family hostage." said the girl.

"Like what is talking so long?" said a seductive voice. Natsu turned around to see two babes behind him as he said,"Hey. I thought I was going to see models with those voices not tramps or hookers. So that is sad". The third punk said,"You are really pissing me off!". The fourth punk held both the old man and cat as the third punk punched Natsu square in the face. "How about you move now before we get serious?" said the head punk.

He was then kicked in the air by the little girl along with the three other punks. The cat and old man moved out of the way as Natsu launched the girls into the air as they were confusing. Both Natsu and the girl stood there as the girl said,"Tiger Chomp!". "Dragon Punch!" said Natsu. The six landed in the nearby pond as Rain said,"Wow. She is strong.". The cat then jumped into her breasts as the old man grabbed them.

Natsu blushed as he said,"Hey! Those are mine old man and cat!". Rain who had a blush on her face was going to hit the two but they were behind her. "You may be a strong Soul but a warrior, not so much." said the old man. "Do you really have to do that gramps? I mean they are my friends." said the girl. "Sorry Zora. I love girls and so does Lucky. I mean her breasts are good so if you must be the boyfriend. Good for you." said the old man.

The cat meowed as Natsu said,"Wait a minute. I know you! You are the master of the Omega Style and the oldest human Soul Kwan Saito. That must be your cat Lucky Saito and now I remember who you are little girl. You are the main student of the Omega Style Zora Yagami."/ "Yep. She does have a nice rack big bro." said Zora. "So why have you return back from your trip?" said Rain. "Trip? Did the third years go on a trip?" said Natsu.

He sensed something as Kwan said,"Oh great. Her. I like the sister.". Lucky meowed along with Star as Joan stood there with her legion of glasses girls. "Zora. We are here to pick you up." said Joan. "So why is she here?" said Rain. "I have came to pick up the Tiger Warrior." said Joan. "For the love of the gods, please don't make me die." thought Natsu. Joan said,"Zora Saito, the Tiger Warrior and the one who could take down the Queens.".

Rain said,"Pick her up?". "There are a lot of glasses girls here." said Kwan. "Now, we agreed to this Zora because of that. It is to honor the Agreement of Power." said Joan. Kwan grabbed a girl by her chest as he said,"Meh. You're not strong enough.". "Excuse me! I'm way stronger than you perverted old man." said the girl. "If you do that again, we will have to kill you." said a girl. "Yeah. We won't let go through without a fight." said a girl.

Kwan said,"Fine. I guess I have to get serious.". He moved past them as they were all knocked out as Natsu thought,"That was the technique of the Weasel or was it the Black Heron. I can't remember the exact detail.". He noticed that Kwan was in front of him as he said,"You are strong. I like that in you kid.". He started to move fast as Natsu copied him. He later jumped over Natsu who said,"Wow. That was fast.".

Kwan walked over to his granddaughter as he said,"We need to go.". "Why? I think we can't escape like normal." said Zora. "I think we are going to miss your show. I also think that boy right there is the son of Hayate." said Kwan. "Really? That is the apprentice of the Akmo Su style." said Zora. The girl said,"I'm sorry Joan but I won't break the promise. I want to have fun in games and life. I want to have fun but I want to take this idiot here as my teammate.".

She pointed to Natsu who said,"Really?". "Yeah. I mean we may be rivals at the arcade but when it is fighting, I want you by my side. I mean you are looking at a 18 year girl with an amazing body for fighting plus I'm a third year." said Zora. "I see. You are a third year like Romeo." said Natsu. "Yeah but puberty skipped over her. It went to her friend who is amazing." said Kwan. "I am going to hurt you grandpa." said Zora who sighed.

She said,"Okay Star. Lets go home.". She looked at Natsu as she said,"Lets play again sometime Nat-Chan!". She walked away with the cat, kitten, and old man as Natsu thought,"Nat-Chan?". Joan said as she sighed,"We should go for now.". The army of glasses girls were gone as Rain said,"What just happened?". "I think I got myself into trouble." said Natsu. "We better get home." said Rain. "Yeah. I think tomorrow is going to be a long one." said Natsu.

The next day, the students were walking into the gate. Zora was talking to Star and Lucky. The two were on her right side and Akiko was walking with a girl with an eye patch plus a sword. The two looked at each other as Akiko said,"Zora.". "Akiko." said Zora. The two walked up to each other as they punched each other causing a shockwave. The students rushed inside of the building not to get hurt.

Akiko looked at her stomach as she said,"That punch hurts like hell.". "Yours too." said Zora. The girl dodged a sword coming toward her as the girl said,"You are showing yourself in front of me. Are you stupid Zora?!". "A little bit of A and B. You are looking good too Minako." said Zora who had the speed to dodge the sword. "Don't tell me that you forget what you did to my eye bitch!" yelled Minako.

Zora stood on the sword as she said,"So slow.". "You really act like a monkey sometimes Zora. You need to stop now Minako." said Akiko, "She is right. I mean you look great with the patch. I mean if you visit the drama club, you could look like a solider Minako." said Zora. "You forced me to wear it for a while dam year after I lost that game!" yelled Minako. "Yet you are still wearing it after it has been a year." said Zora.

She sighed as she said,"In hindsight, I shouldn't have challenged you to a game.". Her breasts were grabbed by Zora who said,"Shoot. Everyone is growing but me.". "You perverted monkey!" yelled Minako. She tried to hit her with the sword but she kept on missing as she said,"Stay still!". "You need to learn patience." said Akiko. Lucas was walking with Akane, Natsu, and Rain as Issac said to the group,"I can't believe that you only two days left before the trip.".

He was attacked by the sword as Zora saw Natsu. "Hey Nat-Chan! Good morning!" said Zora. "You are the girl from yesterday!" said Natsu. "Finally an opening!" yelled Minako. Natsu blocked it as his left Arm turned into the Devil Arm. "I'm going to kill you for that Natsu." said Visalth. "I didn't mean to do that!" yelled Natsu. Rain saw Star and Lucky as she said,"Hey you two. Where is that pervert of an old man.".

Akane said,"Should I ask?". "No." said Rain. "I am sorry about that." said Minako. "Hey. I remember you from yesterday." said Akiko. Joan stood there as the two faced off. Zora hid behind Natsu as she said,"Look. We have the two Queens about to face off.". "It isn't even 8 in the freaking morning and we are having a fight. I'm impressed." said Natsu. Zora punched Natsu in the rib as she said,"Listen up. Nat-Chan is my partner here so I am going to be by his side as an older sister.".

Natsu felt pain as Visalth said,"Don't let her get too close to you. You not being able to touch or get excited from the other sex is already putting pressure on your body so don't push it.". Natsu started to dodge Zora's punches as he thought,"They're so quick and like lighting! It is cutting my hair!". "So I guess the old man was right about you. Time to see for myself with a fight." said Zora. "This is going to be good." said Akiko. The two got ready to fight.

Zora said,"Don't go easy on your big sister Nat-Chan.". "I won't. I need you guys to move back due to my power being on the highest level!" said Natsu. "Lets go!" yelled Zora. She was stopped by Joan as she said,"Stop it Zora.". "Why did you cockblock our fight?" said Natsu. "I won't allow her to be one of the most selfish." said Joan. "Okay. I want to fight her because I want to learn how to use Omega so dam bad." thought Natsu.

Zora said,"You know that interrupting a fight is really rude Joan.". "He isn't the one that you're going to fight. Don't forget about the Agreement of Power here." said Joan. "You know that the Agreement has nothing at all to do with Nat-Chan. I mean I want to fight him." said Zora. "You want to see if he is up on your level. I saw through your simple minded plan." said Joan. "Fine. You are such a big one to say the least. I give up." said Zora.

Natsu said,"Man. This blows.". Joan glared at him as he thought,"I really pissed her off.". She put up her left hand as Visalth said,"That isn't a high five Natsu.". "I'm not that stupid." said Natsu. The two blades that she had yesterday were given to her by her two most loyal glasses girls. She held them at Natsu as she said,"I'm here to kill you so I have no more problems.". "What is she thinking up there to say the least?" said Akiko.

Rain said,"Natsu.". "What the hell Joan!? Why do you get to fight him?!" said Zora. "I only need you so I don't need anything else. It is all trash to me so this man here is garbage. Your grandfather is an idiot for talking his time to pick him." said Joan. "Huh. Okay. Lets see if you can fight him." said the girl. Natsu felt the grim reaper as he gulped. Rain stood there as Akane said,"What is she doing?". "I think defending her man." said Issac.

Rain said,"If you want to fight Natsu, you must defeat me first!". Natsu flicked her forehead as Rain said,"Natsu?". "Rain. I love you and I know that you are stronger but this bitch took away my fight against Zora for some sort of Agreement.  I don't give a crap about that but if you take away from my fight, you are going to get your ass kicked." said Natsu. "As a proud dragon, I can't stand for that girl so leave this to us." said Visalth.

Rain heard,"Hey Rain! Over here!". She looked at Zora who said,"This is getting good right?". "You know that is your fault right?" said Akane. "Yeah but this is going to be good." said Issac. "Wow. It is making today good." said Akiko. "This fight is going to be good. Zora always has a knack from being a troublemaker." said Minako. "You are going to die quick and fast." said Joan. "Sorry but you don't stop a fight for something. Power up!" said Natsu.

The two rushed toward each other as Natsu punched her sword. "Wow. Those two are really going at it." said Issac. "Game on!" yelled Zora. The two tried to get an attack in as Joan kept blocking it using her swords. "Wow. The boy is at a fast speed while Joan isn't." said Minako. "No. She wants to kill the boy. I think this kid is interesting too." said Akiko. "Time for my frenzy Dragon Punch!" yelled Natsu.

He punched her with several dragon punches as she kept blocking them. "She is moving so fast and I think she is like a river or waterfall." said Akane. "You are pretty good red. I think Natsu is a hybrid between Power, Speed, and Technique. Every Soul is different but Joan is mainly Technique. Joan is like a waterfall fast and strong." said Zora. "Really?" said Rain. "Yep. She can change her style just like water." said Zora.

Natsu barely blocked her sword as Zora said,"Her attack style is powerful and it is like something hitting a train going at a really fast speed.". "Is Natsu doing any damage?" said Issac. 'I don't know yet because this is my first time seeing Nat-Chan fighting. So is this his main style?" said Zora. "He mainly use his strength like punches and kicks but he can use his swords plus some magic. He is an all around fighter." said Akane.

Natsu said,"Okay. I guess you aren't letting me leave. Time to get serious Visalth. Lets use the Power Way to win!". "Right!" said Visalth. He was gone as the group noticed that he was moving super fast that he was making clones out speed. "Wow. Look at him go." said Zora. "You are up against the boy who is contracted with Theta, the Beast Goddess! Time to show you the power of Wave, the Fighting God!" yelled Natsu.

Akiko looked interested at Natsu who said,"Thousand Punches of Asura!". Natsu looked like he had a thousand punches going off to Joan who was trying to blocking them all. Natsu's power grew stronger after every punch. "He is full of surprises." said Akane. "He is usually his speed and strength in one so your opponent won't be able to fight back since she is trying to block them. It is interesting to think that she would use two swords since one hand is weaker." thought Rain.

Zora said,"You will break through the defense of the other hand right? I guess you are thinking that so am I right?". The kitten followed her master as the girl said,"Joan can't be defeated that easy.". "I am so lost." said Issac. "Just watch and learn pretty boy." said Zora. Joan was moving her swords as Natsu thought,"Wait. One of her hands should be slipping by no but it isn't. No freaking way. She is ambidextrous like me!".

Zora said,"Natsu got it. Joan can use both her left hand and right hand to the best. This is the origin of her techniques.". "You are a disgrace." said Joan. She slashed Natsu in an x as a giant thunderbolt came down on him. A lot of blood went into the air as Joan said,"Dumb boy. That was my Storm X Slash. You just get destroyed.". "Poor Natsu." said Zora. "That was a thunderbolt?! Natsu!" yelled Akane.

Akiko said,"Wow.". "I feel bad for the boy. Joan does always bring her A game." said Minako. "I am still alive bitch!" yelled Natsu. He stood up as he was covered in blood. His shirt was ripped as he took it off to show that Natsu had a lot of bruise marks, dried blood, and slices. "Natsu. You need to stop now." said Rain. "No way in hell! This bitch is going down!" yelled Natsu whose eyes turned into slits.

Zora said,"Oh no. You are hurt Nat-Chan.". She grabbed his hand as he felt a pin. "I'm taking you to the nurse. It is for the best." said Zora. Joan glared at him as Zora said,"Right Rain.". "Yeah. This idiot here is going to keep on fighting." said Rain. "Let me fight her!" yelled Natsu. The cats, girls, and Issac ran off as Joan looked at her swords. They need to be sharpen because they were dull after the fight with Natsu.

Akiko looked at Joan who stood there. "So you held back on him. That is kind of you. I don't think the next time that you two meet in a fight, Natsu isn't going to hold back on you. A queen should use her full strength on everything.". "I know that. I should have to waste my strength on garbage like he was." said Joan. "Hah! You think that he is weak? I think you are a nerd but I respect your strength so we should fight." said Akiko.

The two glared at each other as Akiko said,"You better not look over him because he could kill the queen.". She walked away with the one eye swords woman as Akiko threw her swords into the air as her two followers caught them. They walked away as the ground had several slashes in the ground along with Natsu's punches from his attacks. It looked like a battlefield and it looked dangerous. So yeah, their rematch is going to be interesting.

In the nurse office which had a lot of be like it was used for a army. "I'm sorry about stopping your fight with Joan Natsu! I mean I just wanted to fight Joan so badly." said Zora. Natsu sat on the bed with bandages around his left arm which was still in Devil Arm mode as he said,"It is fine. That bitch is going down next time we meet.". "Man. She pissed you off." said Issac. "So why did she want to fight Natsu in the first place?" said Akane.

Rain was holding his right arm as she said,"Does it have something to do with that Agreement? She seemed focused on it.". "Yep. It is known as the Agreement of Power." said Zora. "Power? That is a weird name." said Issac. "So what is it?" said Akane. "You four are all first years so you won't know about this. This started a year ago. We had a war to decide who was top dog and there was one girl who was the strongest. Blossom Wharton aka Joan's older sister." said Zora.

Next time,
What is the Agreement of Power? Does this have something to do with the Sorcerers? Or doesn't it at all? Will we learn more about the other Queen? And the Power Festival? Lets see what happens next time on Soul.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Star Saito. 3 months in cat years/4 years old in human years. Orange and Black. Blue. 1 foot. O. Playing video games, Zora, Lucky, Kwan, Blossom, fighting, and Zora’s friends. Punks and people who hurt her friends. Bengal Tiger cub.
Zora Saito. 18 years old. Third year Class A at Star Valley High. Tiger Warrior. Sliver. Blue. 4 foot 5. O. Leo. July 29. Fighting, arcades, shopping, fashion, cooking, friends, videogames, and her sensei Kwan. People who hurt her friends.
Kwan Saito. Really old. Zora’s sensei. Black with streaks of gray. Blue with tints of red and gold. 4 foot. O. Cancer. July 5. His granddaughter, his cat Lucky who shares his birthday with since he was found by him on the day, girls, drinking, fighting, his friends, cooking, gambling, eating, and music. Anyone who hates his friends or his granddaughter’s friends.
Lucky Saito. 5 years old in cat years/33 years old in human years. Black and Silver fur. Blue. 3 foot. O. Cancer. July 5. Sleeping around the house, hanging out with Kwan, Zora, fish, people calling him cute, and Zora’s friends. His friends being hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment