Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Soul Episode 67 Agreement of Power, Power Test, and Power Festival. So much Power.


A/N: So we are near the end of Natsu's adventure in the first half of the series. I considered this trip to the Underworld a time skip except it for two weeks instead of a year. Most time skips have be a year or a couple months to my knowledge which isn't that good. This episode leaves off last time with the mention of Joan's sister. This has nothing to do with the Sorcerers at all. I will come back to that very soon. Also any character with no character bio means one thing. They aren't important to the big plot whatsoever. So lets being in the nurse office for story time with the Tiger Warrior. Also Zora is going to be monologuing and talking in the flashback so it will be confusing.

Zora said,"So I came to the school here as a transfer student in my second year. My grandpa actually home schooled me until I actually learned that I could about Omega. So do you mind them on your lap Natsu?". Natsu had both Lucky and Star in his lap as he said,"Nah. Go on Zora.". Akane and Issac went back to school as Rain sat nearby. "Anyway, I loved fighting more than anything along with my love for gaming so I thought I would find worthy opponents here." said Zora.

Flashback/ "So I defeated all of the first years and it became obvious that I would have fight against Blossom, who is rumored to be the strongest of all." said Zora. In the flashback, the two were fighting as it caused a hole in the ground. "So you are feeling pretty ballsy aren't you?" said Zora. She stared at Zora with the same glare as her sister which means life and calculating something. She looked at Zora's pocket as something sparkled. 

It was a weird platinum panther as Blossom said,"Is that the Platinum Panther?". "Yeah. So what? It is weird to hear you talk. I thought you were mute to be honest. said Zora. "Wait. Isn't he from that Animals Pals game?" said Natsu. "Yeah. You know about it?" said Zora. "Natsu's siblings love that show more than life itself. So are we going to interrupt the flashback?" said Rain. "Mostly likely yes we are Rain." said Natsu and Zora.

Zora said while holding it,"Do you like it? I mean the game is great and all..". "You are asking me if I like it?" said Blossom. She blushed as she said,"Well, I don't hate it. It is just that game is really hard but that is what makes it so good I guess. I also think that panther is pretty creepy but also super cute up close. So isn't that the Platinum Panther? You can get it only by winning the world tournament and I never thought I would be able to see it up close but it doesn't make me happy though.".

Zora said,"I love it too.". Blossom smiled as she walked away. "Hey! What about our fight?!" yelled Zora. "It would be a pain if that thing got scratched so I will postpone our fight for now. You can so show me that thing again some other time.". She walked away as Zora smiled. "And after that weird day, Blossom and I became good friends. We played games together and we hanged out every single day." said Zora. 

Zora smiled as she said,"She also had this strange habitat.". The two were fighting as Blossom was eating some food as she was holding her weird blade like thing which looked like a surfboard and a broadsword hybrid. "She was always eating like all of the time and for some reason, she didn't gain a single pound. I think it was because she is a more fit nut." said Zora. "She sounds just like Olive to me. I mean she could eat." said Natsu. "Yeah." said Rain.

Zora said,"Back on track here, Joan transferred to this school.". "Ah. You mean the glasses bitch who defeated us." said Visalth. "I would say a tie." said Natsu. "Okay. So by then, Blossom and I have the school divided between the two of us. For some reason, our fighting never got us in trouble with the Executive Committee. And on the day before Blossom's graduation." said Zora. The two girls were standing there as it was about to rain.

Blossom said,"Zora. Let's settle this. Once and for all.". "Yeah. Lets take this fight seriously then! I'm feeling excited now." said Zora. The two fought for at least three to four hours. They were resting on each other as Blossom said,"Hey Zora. Can you do something for me?". "Sure. What is it?" said Zora who was panting. "It is about my little sister Joan." said Blossom. "What about her? I mean she has the first year control and they are the glasses girls army." said Zora.

Blossom said,"She was very devoted to me, ever since she was little and she always looked up to me like I was a goddess. She liked me during my fighting days always. Now she only cares about power and she calls anything in her way trash. Her goal is ruling Star Valley and you two will surely fight eventually. You will be alone once you reach the top because nothing is there and I learned this after I met you. I want her to understand this.". 

Zora was quiet as Blossom said,"And if you accept this, please take this to honor our agreement. So please.". She took off the head band/tie around her right leg as Zora said,"You know if someone else asked me to do this, I would say no.". She tied it around her right arm as she said,"You got this so I'll honor this for you.". "This will be known as the Agreement of Power." said Blossom. "That is a really cute story." said Rain.

Zora said,"I'm not done yet Rain.". Later at a tree. Blossom and Zora stood there with Joan who had a serious look on her. "So after I graduate, Zora will prove the strength." said Blossom. "Sup. It is nice to meet you Joan." said Zora. Joan was quiet as Blossom said,"So together, you'll achieve your goal of ruling Star Valley.". "Yeah. We can be friends like me and your sister. So what is your favorite genre?" said Zora.

Joan said,"You really don't understand me Blossom. I don't give a crap about this girl at all because due to your friendship with her, you were never able to defeat Zora Saito. I will do whatever it takes to be on top because I'll surpass you. You two have just made a powerful enemy.". She walked away as Zora said,"And that is the story of the Agreement of Power.  Any questions from the class?". "So has glasses always been such a bitch?" said Visalth.

Natsu said,"I have to agree with my inner dragon. She tried to kill me just because she wants power so if I come up against her, she is going to feel my wrath.". "Natsu. Just be careful." said Rain. "I will Rain." said Natsu. Rain kissed his cheek as she walked back to class. 'What a good girlfriend. So can we talk?" said Zora. The felines left the room as Natsu stood up. "Okay. Lets go." said Natsu. The two left the room.

The two were walking around the school on the hallways to different building. The first and second year branch had several building in it while the third year branch was just one building. "Wow. You are so cool Nat-Chan. I mean the reason that I want to fight you because it looked to me like it will be fun and you being cursed or not at all is so cool." said Zora. "Yeah." said Natsu. He told her about everything.

Zora said,"The other reasons was to see if you could be a worthy successor.". "Huh?" said Natsu. "I mean you dodged my attacks and you survived Joan's attack. I know for sure that the old guy made a right move. Nat-Chan, I want you to take the Agreement of Power along with being able to learn how to use Omega." said Zora. "Really? Are you serious?" said Natsu. "Yep. Does Joan ever smile?" said Zora. "Maybe when she is hurting puppies." said Visalth.

Zora said,"Your dragon is a funny guy. To be honest with you, this is my first day here since I turned into a third year.". "Why?" said Natsu. "I was overseas." said Zora. "Why?" said Natsu. "I'm making the ultimate game." said Zora who looked happy. "Really? That is so cool. I think I could go overseas but I like this place too much to leave." said Natsu. "Yeah. I get you and this game has every country working together because of my skills." said Zora.

Natsu said,"I guess you are really close to your dream unlike me. I mean I want to be a cook and a writer plus the Underworld King.". "Tough life man but we are getting the final development for the game done soon so I am quitting school today." said Zora. "Wow." said Natsu. "Yeah." said Zora. 'I am so happy for you so I hope I get to play it." said Natsu. "Of course you will. I mean you are my gaming rival. I love to fight but it is fun to follow your dreams you know." said Zora.

She was smiling as she looked down. "Man. I feel awful for doing it though." said Zora. "Because of the glasses." said Visalth. "Yeah. We are going to fight against each other in front of her and I'll lose on purpose." said Zora. "Why? You hate to lose." said Natsu. "I know that I'm just the final piece in Joan's plan to defeat Blossom. She never defeated me so if she beats me, she will think that she will defeat Blossom." said Zora.

Natsu said,"So you are just the scapegoat.". "Yep. If I lose to you though, you will be it. After that, I know that she will challenge you but she will never stop trying to defeat you. I hope that what me and Blossom had will happen to Joan too." said Zora. She looked up to see Natsu's left claw in her face as she said,"Wow. I didn't even sense that. What is up with you big bro?". Natsu said,"If you do that, the game that you are making will be shit.".

Zora looked at him as he said,"I know that you are a proud woman Zora. You really hate losing and you think that I'll just go along with your plan because we're pals. Hell no. If you want me to take the Agreement from you, you got to fight for real.". Zora looked at him as she said,"I see. You are so my successor.". She smiled as she jumped to the roof. Natsu covered his eyes using Visalth as the dragon said,"Hating this curse.".

Zora landed on the roof as she raised a gray flag. "Hey. That is the flag." said a girl with glasses. 'You don't think that." said a girl with glasses. Joan looked at it. "Wow. I can't believe it." said Brooke. "So what is it?" said Rico. "Is it the gray flag?" said Suki. A girl with a fighter girl look to her said,"That is a sight for sore eyes.". "Today is going to be a blood bath." said Minako. "Hah." said Akiko. Zora landed on the ground as Zora said,"That is the price for Hyperion right?".

"Yeah. So what is the flag?" said Natsu. "Okay. I need you to do something for me. Will you do this for me?" said Zora. She whispered something in his ears as he said,"Sure thing. I'm powered up now so see you later.". Zora was gone as Visalth said,"So are you ready to show everyone your power? I hope you do good kid.". "Thanks. I first have to make a pit stop." said Natsu. He was gone as he went to his bag.

Later that day, the entire school plus the teachers were in front of the cliffs. "So are you ready to go Nat-Chan?" said Zora. She stood next to Natsu as he said,"I'm has born ready.". Harry was looking around as he said,"Man. What is going on?". "Yeah. This is so weird." said Terry. The two saw Rain standing with Alex and Moka. "Hey guys. What's up?" said Moka. "So do you know what is going on here?" said Harry.

The two boys heard,"Don't you know what is happening today? The gray flag.". Ellen stood there as Terry said,"Ms. Sullivan.". "This here is one of Star Valley's high tests of challenge.  It is known as the Power Test." said Ellen. "Power Test?" said the two. "This test is between two students to see who is stronger." said Ellen. "How?" said the two. "They will use their power to have these buildings destroyed." said Ellen.

Harry said,"Natsu destroying a building?". "I could see him doing that." said Terry. "Do you see the building to the left?" said Ellen. "Yeah. That is the Blossom Hall." said Harry. "That is right. The old building is torn down, it is replaced with a new one and the new building is given to the winner of the winner." said Ellen. "So that must mean that Blossom hall was named after the previous winner who won last time. She graduated last year right?" said Terry.

Ellen said,"And this time, the competitors are Zora Saito and our very own Natsu Xasius. He really is making an impression on us huh.". "Yeah. He is so cool and strong." said Harry. "Yeah. It sucks that he is leaving tomorrow." said Terry. "Blossom did this to keep her legacy alive here at this school so I always want to do this too you feel me." said Zora. "Yeah. I wonder if I am strong enough to do this though." said Natsu. His left arm was back to normal.

Zora said,"Hey Nat-Chan. Watch how I do things. You should be excited along with the dragon in you so once you show your serious side to Joan, she won't be able to ignore her. I promise you that for sure.". "Thanks." said Natsu. Ellen walked up to the two of them as she said,"Are you two ready to go?". "Yep." said Natsu. "You are so cool for being the judge." said Zora. "You already know the rules Zora but the first years don't." said Ellen.

The teacher said,"This is very simple. Both of you two will attack at the same time and the one who destroy his/her side of the building first wins. So are you two ready?". Star jumped off Zora's head as Zora said,"Sure am.". "You Natsu?" said Ellen. "I'm powered up." said Natsu. "On my marks. One, two, three. Begin!" said Ellen. Zora rushed toward the building as Natsu said,"Wow. Look at you go girl.".

She started her assault on the building as she was punching the support buildings as she was going like lighting. "Wow. You are awesome." said Natsu. "She is destroying the supports so that it will fall faster but.." said Mia. She stood next to Rex who said,'You need a whole lot of force to pull it off.". "I need to use my brain right now." said Natsu. He thought about it as he thought,"My side is only made of wood so breaking all of them would take too long.".

Akiko said,"Power, speed, and force. You need to be a master of those three will you be able to win but I would expect nothing less from Zora Saito, the Tiger Warrior.". The crowd cheered for her as Natsu thought,"Wow. She is great but I need to get moving stat.". He looked around as he felt the sea breeze brush past his face. "Shit." said Natsu. He closed his eyes as the girls skirt went up causing a lot of nose bleeds.

Natsu noticed a hole in the ground as he rushed toward it. "I need this to win it seems. Okay, time to show the school my power now." said Natsu. He stood there as he took a deep breath. "Time to clear the mind. You also need to have a silent and serene heart." thought Natsu. He kept on breathing as the air and him were in unison. "Natsu?" said Rain. Both queens looked at him as Natsu felt both of his arms grew stronger.

Natsu said,"It is go time. The chi is centered along with my yin and yang. The Power of a Dragon! A Powerful Smash of Sivarth, the Dragon God!". He punched the hole with a lot of power and he was gone in a flash. He grabbed Zora who said,"Hey Nat-Chan! What was that? I mean I wasn't done yet so why did you!". She turned around to see that the cliff was completely destroyed as it fell into the sea as the crowd was shocked by his strength.

Zora smiled as she said,"Wow. That was just like Blossom! It took her an hour to do the same thing but you did it in a few minutes.". "I'm happy that you like it but it isn't done at all yet. This show is getting starter." said Natsu. The girl turned around to see that Natsu's uniform was destroyed as his arms were both bleeding from it. "I'm just getting started." said Natsu. "Wow. You look so cool big bro." said Zora.

Akiko felt her body shaking as she said,"This is the second time that this is happening. The power is amazing.". "Wow. That was the Power Way." said Rain. "Hey! What is his name?!" said a girl to the glasses leader aka Joan's left. 'I think his name is Natsu Ryu Xasius." said the girl on the right. Joan walked up to them as Zora said,"Joan.". She stood there as Natsu said,"So can I help you?". She had his shirt under her hand as Natsu thought,"I hope I don't die from this.".

She got closer to him as she said,"You are mine now.". "Too close!" said Natsu. He moved back as he felt his arm hurting. "Natsu." said Rain who was mad. He felt her glare as he said,"I'm so freaking dead now.". "Hey Nat-Chan. Can we talk?" said Zora. "Sure." said Natsu. The two stood there as the girl said,"I have to thank you Natsu. We only knew each other for less than a day but it was an epic time.".

She looked at Natsu as she smiled. "I didn't expect to find someone like you because you are like the little brother that I always wanted. This has been a fun last day." said Zora. "Yeah. You are going to make an awesome video game for sure." said Natsu. "What about you little brother? Do you have a dream beside being a chef, king, and a writer?" said Zora. "Zora. I want to make an impression here so that is what I want for now." said Natsu.

Zora said,"I see. Keep doing what you are doing and you will make an impression. By the way, you should became a queen or in your case, a king.". 'Really? A Queen or King?" said Natsu. She turned to the crowd as she said,"Bye everyone! I'm leaving Star Valley High so please take care of my little brother here!". Natsu said,"Yeah.". The two high five as Zora said,"So what did you mean by you are just getting started?".

Natsu snapped his fingers as a dragon appeared. It looked to be 80 feet and it had black scales with it having some of its scales being snow white and red eyes. It destroyed the other building as it roared to the heavens. The crowd was scared as Zora said,"You are so my little brother.". "Thanks I think so my arms hurt now." said Natsu. Natsu was later known for destroying two buildings at once and he is known as the Dragon King.

Zora was gone as Star joined Natsu's family. Akiko got interested in Natsu along with Joan and Rain is pissed off at him whose arms were broken. They were going to be back to normal in a couple of hours but he had to wear a cast. He was sitting in class as Star was playing with a ball of yarn as the girls fell in love with her. "She is so cute." said Moka. "Yeah. She is and I know that when she is a lot older, I will have a loyal animal." said Natsu.

Stacey said,"So are you going to have your arms back by the Power Festival?". "Power Festival? I have no idea about that." said Natsu. "You don't know? You're in it!" said Tara. "Okay. So when did we learn about this festival?" said Natsu. "Last week." said Blair. "Oh yeah. I was doing some work so I guess I'm so screwed." said Natsu. "So do you even know how your partner is?" said Dana. Natsu was gone along with Star as Cindy said,"Nope.".

Natsu was walking around with Star as he said,"So what I heard Star, there will be eight teams in this festival. It will consist of a first year male and third year female. They will work together to compete in events and the winning team will be able to get make a new rule.". The cat meowed as Natsu said with a angry look,"I wasn't going to do that! I like seeing their legs. I was thinking about making me the only one who doesn't have to wear the uniform.".

The cat was lost as Natsu said,'You'll get it soon Star.". The two were walking around as Natsu said to himself,"I really wish I could get someone to check my phone. I think it may how I am partnered up with.". He was being watched by Wren who is his Yandere by the way. "Natsu. I wish I could be there to serve you." said Wren. She saw that he was gone around the vending machine as she heard his voice,"I'm so lost on you.".

He was attached to the roof as Wren went back. He jumped down as the cat followed him. "That is so cool right?" said Natsu. "I guess so. So are you looking for your partner?" said Wren. "Yeah. I bet she is super strong." said Natsu. Star meowed as Natsu said,"Or cute. You know that I'm love with Rain. I think we are awesome together.". The cat meowed as Natsu said,"I see Zora as a sister only. Don't tell her otherwise.".  He sensed something as he said,"Move Wren!".

He somehow moved Wren back using his teeth as a giant fist went down on them. She had long brown hair and blue eyes. She had a portly body but Natsu was sure that it was 50% cellulite and 50% muscle. "Wow. You really need to hit the gym." said Natsu. Star meowed as Natsu said,"Or you shouldn't. I'm not sure in your case.". "You are going to pay for that!" said Wren. She tried to attack her but the attack was reflected off her.

Natsu said,"Wow. Is your power Barrier or something? So what did I do? I think I just stood there as I look awesome.". "With you out of the way, Akiko won't be able to play in the Power Festival so I'm going to make her happy!" said the girl. The two heard a loud clap as they saw Akiko. "Wow. This is a party over here." said Akiko. "Akiko." said the fat girl. "Wow. You look good Evelyn because you being her lapdog hasn't changed but your weight has." said Akiko.

Evelyn said,"You are the main reason why I'm this way! When you gained the title of Queen, you stole the spotlight from Aimi! And her anger and stress from the whole thing caused me to eat too much! It is your fault!". Star meowed as Natsu said,"Yeah. I don't get either but I don't think being overweight is the worst thing in the world. You should be happy with yourself.". The kitten meowed as Natsu said,"I had to say that Star.".

"So one year ago, you were..." said Evelyn. "Hey! Shut the hell up because it is time for me to feed now!" yelled Akiko. She glared at her as the boy, fan girl aka Wren, large girl, and tiger felt the death aura coming from her. "What is with those eyes? You aren't even that strong." said Evelyn. Natsu noticed that Akiko was moving closer to Evelyn using dance steps as he thought,"Wow. Color me impressed.".

She was in front of Evelyn but the queen punched her straight in the stomach actually launching her into the air. Akiko was in front of Natsu as he dodge her punch which broke the air behind him. She said,"You are going to be good. It will be a good meal.". "Huh meal? I don't think I look like a good steak." said Natsu who looked at himself. "I'm sorry. You're just so good because I ate some bad food earlier." said Akiko.

Star placed a defeated blanket over her as she jumped back on the top of Natsu's head. "Yeah. I guess you got in my mix up partner." said Akiko. "You just said partner right?" said Natsu. "For the Power Festival tomorrow Natsu." said Akiko. Natsu said,"Yes that.". "You are the highest rank first year and boy so you and the highest rank third year girl need to team up." said Akiko. "I see. I guess you must be my partner." said Natsu.

The cat meowed as Natsu said,"Yeah. I sure hit the jackpot with my partner.". "Well, it seems that we only have today to train so meet me in the arena after school. I've the perfect training scenario." said Akiko who walked away. Wren was jealous as Natsu was powered up now. Later, every student was inside of the school gym which had the ability to turn into a stadium that the Olympics would use in their events. Reva stood there as she said,"Welcome. Tomorrow is the Power Festival so are you pumped up?!".

The crowd erupted in a roar of cheers as Rain said,"I think that is obvious.". "Let me introduce the pairs that are going to be facing off against each other in the the randomly chosen event known as the Soul Dancing." said Reva. The TV screen above her head turned on as it showed a boy and girl who were dancing as Reva said,"This dancing is different because it involves you and your partner to be in total sync plus you have to use both your magic and Power in harmony with your teammate.".

The glasses girl from the last episode aka the one who had her fun bags grabbed by Kwan said,"So the Power Festival is almost here.". "Joan won last year so this one better be good." said the black haired girl with the glasses. Joan looked at the stage with interest. Reva said,"This has been a old school tradition since the school conception in 1915. With this in mind, it is time to introduce the top ranking pair. They have the best grades, power, and rep so let's get them a round of applause!".

Natsu walked with Akiko as she and Star were having to the crowd because Natsu had an injury. "So I guess it is time to shine." said Natsu. The pair stood there as Star rested on her new owner's head as she roared which sounded cute. "They're the strongest pair and I bet won't be going down without a fight. They're only one of eight teams and here they are!" said Reva. Natsu saw Preston with a girl who looked like an older and female version of him plus she looked like a rich snob. 

Natsu looked at Akiko who gritted her teeth in anger as he thought,"Those two have must have some history.". "The second ranking pair Aimi and Preston Lloyd!" said Reva. Natsu  saw Adrian, Asato, Drew, Dustin, Shon,  and Wayne, and Dustin with some strange looking third years with them. He recognized one as the swords woman from this morning as she was standing next to Jana and Mira plus Valerie who was glaring at him.

The weird blue hair and green eyes little girl with the bow interested him the most along with the girl with brown hair and blue eyes was chewing some bubble gum. "So will these seven take down Akiko and Natsu?! We will find out tomorrow! So stay turned!" said Reva. The crowd cheered for them and separated as Natsu thought to himself,"This is going to be for fun for sure.". "So are you going to be alright to even compete Natsu?" said Wayne.

He stood there with Adrian, Asato, Drew, Dustin, and Shon as Natsu said,"Don't worry so much you guys. These bad boys will be back to normal for sure.". Preston said,"I hope that you can actually provided me a challenge Natsu.". "You are talking to the guy who defeated the Tiger Warrior and other awesome stuff." said Asato. "Those were all flukes in my eyes." said Preston. "I bet he couldn't break a building with his dragon which was so cool man." said Dustin.

"You got lucky that the cliff was breaking apart and that dragon spirit just happened to be opened up under the cliff." says Preston. "You are not even trying to come up with a very good argument at all Preston." said Shon. "It is truly sad." Adrian. "We do have some last minute to do so good luck man due to you needing it man." said Drew. The other pairs were gone except for Akiko, Aimi, Natsu, and Preston.

Rain walked up to him as she said,"Are you sure that you should do this Natsu? You and Akiko have done now trained at all.". Aimi said,"We are going now little brother. Bye bye Akiko.". The siblings were gone as Natsu said,"Wow. I can see that they are so related.". "Yeah. She is a major pain in the ass to everyone around except people who are greedy enough to handle her." said Akiko. She stood there as she said,"I need your boy for the rest of the day and till the end of the festival.".

Rain grabbed his right arm as she said,"I actually need to be his side at all time due to him not being able to use his arms and he is my boyfriend. I think he should be able to spend all of his time with me and only me.". "Wow. She is being possessive of me. That is so cute and so weird coming from her. I don't know what to feel about this" thought Natsu. "Sorry girl but I really need him because we need to train." said Akiko.

Natsu said,"Rain. I will not cheat on you and if I do, Star here will claw my eyeballs out.". The tiger meowed as Rain said,"Okay. Just be careful Natsu.". She was gone as Akiko said,"Okay. Time to go boy.". "To where smart one?" said Natsu. She got up close to him in a flash as she said,"To my house Nat-Chan.". He backed up from her as Star sighed. She was wondering if this was normal for him but it wasn't.

Akiko said,"Man. You are so weird so why does Zora want you as her little brother? That is so weird. So how did I get here? I know that you saw how I got up to that tub Evelyn.". "I think Evelyn is half muscle but you use the Dancer Style. It uses the power of dance to make some very powerful attacks but the downside to this is that it has no projectile range." said Natsu. "We're going to make great partners for sure Nat-Chan." said Akiko. The two shook hands as the two got ready to training. 

Next time, 
The Power Festival. Learning more about a queen. Natsu's final day and some confessions. 

Power Test. This test is between two students. They may fight for whatever reason but this is settle between them. Usually, the two students test their strength by destroying old buildings using their strength. The more damage that you cause, the more of a legend that you become. A new building is built after the winner of the test. This is one of the school’s tests of challenge.

Power Festival. This festival is where the top eight in terms of grade, power, and rep compete against each other to see who is the best team. This is for the first and third years only. It is usually top eight ranked first years and top eight ranked third years but it is decided by gender this year. For the first years, the top eight ranked boys are picked while the third years pick the top eight ranked girls. This is decide by a random event and the winning pair gets to make a rule to change the school. However, the pair must fight each other to decide who gets to decide the new rule. The bonus round is usually decided by the winning pair in question. The team should have the week to work on a plan or strategy but one pair is usually the most screwed for miscommunication along with other reasons. The event for this year is Soul Dancing which involves the pair dancing with each other along with using their magic and Power to create something spectacular in the process. The pairs are Natsu and Akiko, Preston and Aimi, Asato and Jana, Shon and Valerie, Adrian and Minako, Drew and Mira, Wayne and Atsuko, and Dustin and Hinata.

First Year Boys. Rank, Name, and Power.
Rank 1. Natsu Xasius. Unknown.
Rank 2. Preston Lloyd. Fire.
Rank 3. Asato Shumei. Shadow and Weapon.
Rank 4. Shon Barraza. Plasma, Psychic, and Ninja.
Rank 5. Adrian Jackson. Psychic.
Rank 6. Drew Cain. Fire.
Rank 7. Wayne Wolf. Weapon.
Rank 8. Dustin Young. Magic.

Third Year Girls. Rank, Name, and Power.
Rank 1: Akiko Evans. Strength.
Rank 2. Aimi Lloyd. Psychic.
Rank 3. Jana Baldwin. Corrosive Touch.
Rank 4. Valerie Price. Fire, Fists, and Weapons.
Rank 5. Minako. Sword.
Rank 6. Mira Case. Magic.
Rank 7. Atsuko. Weapon.
Rank 8. Hinata. Strength.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Blossom Wharton. 18 years old. First year in College. Grey. Red. 6 foot 4. A. Libra. September 29. Fighting, Zora, shopping, fashion, video games, cooking, and her friends. People who hurt her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment