Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Soul Episode 61 Phantoms and an old friend.


A/N: Weird title but trust me on this. It will make sense. This starts an introduction to a new species on Earth known as Phantoms. Trust me, this name will make sense once we get into it. They are so different from say Natsu because they don't have birthdays. Lets begin with Natsu walking to school by his lone some. He doesn't have his girlfriend or his partners to wake with so he is all by himself so feel bad for him. Also Phantoms will be very interesting. I have made a lot of long episodes lately so yeah, lets go.

Natsu was walking to school by himself. "Man. I can't believe it. I'm walking by my self. This hasn't happen since I think my first day of Middle School. I guess the others packing for the trip and I guess they won't be done till 10." said Natsu. He sat alongside the riverbed and he held a rock. "So how far can I throw this?" thought Natsu. He got his claw ready to throw as he looked like a pitcher. "Meteor Throw!" said Natsu.

The rock skipped alongside the water causing ripples in the river and the rock stopped in the center of it. It went into the river causing the water to float in the air causing the people nearby to take pictures of this amazing site. "I wonder if that is supposed to happen." said Natsu. He walked toward it as the water crashed down on everything but him due to him using Chi to block the attack. He saw some punks who were looking right at him and they were pissed off.

Natsu counted an army of them as he said,"Well, I guess I'm going to be late for school.". He placed his bag on the ground as he stood there. The head punk walked up to him as he said,"Do you know what you just did?!". "I think I did a good thing. I mean you guys need a bath. I mean you guys smell like you belong in a zoo." said Natsu. The punk tried to punch him but Natsu blocked the punch with his right hand.

Natsu said,"Now, that is just plain rude man. You should let a person finish their conversation but I guess you being a common street punk proves me otherwise so let's see how far you can fly by my Tornado Throw.". The punk was launched into the air with a tornado like effect to it by Natsu as the other punks were shocked by his strength of this kid with just his right hand. Natsu held out his left index finger as he said,"Dragon Beam.".

He fired out a beam which caused the punk to be in pain and the leader punk crashed into the ground making a huge crater. Natsu crackled his right hand since the left arm was resting for now as he said with a smile,"Anyone else ready to fight with me over getting wet?". They shook their heads as Natsu said,"It is now time to begin step 2.". He walked to school as he sensed that they were following him like a hungry dog.

Natsu thought,. "I always wanted to rule over some people. I guess being the Power Emperor or future Underworld King gave me these thoughts. I should act upon them and then I become a hero to counter act this.". He turned around to them as he said,"You punks will be one of  many to follow the Dragon Emperor! So gain me power!". They were gone as Natsu smiled. "I guess becoming a crime boss isn't the worst thing ever." said Natsu

Later, Natsu was standing outside of a temple run by the head gang living there known as the Cobalt Crew. "So you want me to rid the punks out of here E? I have school today and I'm missing it." said Natsu. He looked at the head punk which he wrecked earlier as Natsu found out his name which is Eugine but Natsu calls him E because it would ruin his rep more. He is also a Soul with a healing factor.

E said,"Sorry about this so mcuh boss but you know that your power in the city is slowly growing to the entire county after you destroyed the main base of the Crimson Gorillas with your Dragon Kick and Dragon Punch.". E himself was covered in bandages. Natsu said,"Fine. I need you to wait out here. I can handle them with just my right toe.". He walked up the temple steps as he noticed that his ring was glowing.

Kari appeared as she said,"So what are you doing?". "I'm embracing my dark roots Kari so did you guys finishing packing? It was so lonely walking to school." said Natsu. "We finished but April needs your help with something at the school." said Kari. "Okay. I'll do that after I finish this, taking down the Yakuza with your help." said Natsu. "Sure. Let me guess, you are going to become a super hero by the name of Power right?" said Kari.

Natsu reached the temple door as he said,"Yeah. You know me so well. So prepare to watch and learn the power of the Dragon Emperor.". He held his right foot against the door as he made it glow. "Titan Kick!" said Natsu. The door fell over as Natsu walked in. He noticed that it was empty as he thought to himself,"Okay. They are hiding so time to use Astral to find them out.". He made his eyes glow as he said,"Okay. Kari, you want to help me out with this.".

Kari shrugged as she said,"Sure. So what am I doing?". "I know that you can control your fire to hit several targets but can you do this?" said Natsu. He sent the info to her as she said,"This is nothing at all but what about the target with the strange power wave length? It feels like a god.". "We'll check it out after we take care of the gang. So lets go." said Natsu. Kari made a lot of fireballs which went out of her tails.

In a few seconds, the entire gang was in front of Natsu as he whispered to Kari,"Go check it out. I'll join you shortly.". She was gone as the leader said,"What is your deal Soul? Do you know who you're messing with?!". "A lame gang. I mean I have taken down stronger bugs." said Natsu. The gang tried to escape as Natsu said,"My kitsune fire is stronger than a normal flame. I can increase the power but it does that naturally but you all struggling like this.".

The fire burned them all as they were out cold. "I told you so. This territory is under the new leader of crime Dragon Emperor. I better go check up on Kari." said Natsu. He was gone as E came in here to see that the Dragon Emperor was gone and that the Cobalt Crew was defeated. He found Kari with a boy who was in pain. He had light sliver hair which was almost gray and he had heterochromia. His right eye was red and his left eye was blue.

He had a black bandanna around his head just like Jake as Natsu said,"So is he dead?". "Nope. He is okay and faking it. Come on Keita." said Kari. The boy woke up as he said,"Shoot. You are so not fun anymore Kari.". "You know him Kari? I guess you have been cheating on me." said Natsu. "Is he serious?" said Keita. "Yes. This is Natsu Ryu Xasius aka the Dragon Emperor. Natsu, this is the dog god Keita Hiroshi." said Kari.

Natsu said,"Dog god? So was this your temple?". "It was until those bastards took it over. I mean the others moved on but this place right here is special to me." said Keita. "Yeah. So did you take out the bastards?" said Kari. "Are you serious?! I mean they are a super strong gang here in Tokyo." said the dog god. "I did and your friend Kari helped me. So how do you two know each other? I mean this is the first time that I have seen you with a friend." said Natsu.

Kari said,"I'm going to hit you after this but I make sure that the gods in the area are behaving. Your grandfather asked me to do this. I know Keita because he was causing trouble for humans.". "Yeah. I mean the girls here are wow. You feel me?" said Keita. "Yes but I have a girlfriend now." said Natsu who sat down on the floor. "So how is she on the hot scale?" said Keita. "A 10 hands down. So why is this place special to you?" said Natsu.

Keita smiled as he said,"This is the home of yours truly plus the Death God along with the Phantom God.". "Death God and Phantom God? Who are they?" said Kari. "I remember reading about those two back in the Underworld. They are Phantoms." said Natsu. "Yeah. What is a Phantom? So is it a ghost?" said Keita. "You are right about that Keita but most Phantoms were former Souls who gave up their human half to gain more power. So where are they?" said Natsu.  

Keita said,"Are you going to fight them Natsu?". "No. I may be an strong Soul but I'm not that stupid Keita. I'm going to make them my own." said Natsu. "Are you serious Natsu? This will be your first time and they are both powerful Phantoms." said Kari. "I have done this before Kari. I mean the Ten Souls from the Syndicate are loyal to me because I'm their master." said Natsu. "Okay but I'm coming with you." said Kari.

She jumped on his shoulder as Keita said,"Let me coming with you! I mean you are so strong so will you have me?!.". He bowed as Natsu said,"Sure. I accept anyone who wants to join me but let me set some ground rules down. One, you are not my servant, Two, you are allowed to do or say anything you want so like if you are against me tell me, and three, welcome to Team Natsu.". Keita shook the boy's hand as he said,"I guess I should be in my true form with you.".

The boy glowed as the two saw that he shrunk about 4 feet and 8 inches. He looked to be a mixture of a dog and a raccoon with a mixture of a bake-danuki. He had his black bandanna around his head as he said,"So you got yourself a powerful ally.". "Okay. So are you going to show us where they are or what?" said Kari. "Sorry Kari but I only listen to Natsu." said Keita. "Kari is my second in command so you should listen to her." said Natsu. "Gotcha." said Keita.

In the basement of the temple. The three were in front of a monolith with an evil feeling to it along with a crown which had a blissful look to it. "So where are they?" said Kari. "In there. They were sealed into the Malevolent Monolith and Seraphic Crown for the Death God and the Phantom God respectively. Their power is legendary and dangerous. Are you sure about this Natsu?" said Keita. As he said that, Natsu already had the crown on and he broke the monolith.

Kari said,"Yeah. He doesn't really listen even though his life is in danger.". "Ah." said Keita. Natsu noticed that both the broken monolith and crown were glowing as he placed them on the ground. The three saw two boys sitting there. They each had a god like feeling to them and they looked like they would be emperors when they are older. The one from the rock had a crown which was gold and it was skulls while the crown god had a crown made out of sliver.

They looked at Natsu as Keita said,"Wow. I haven't seen them in a human like before. Usually, the one with the gold crown or Sirius is a gold flame and the one with the sliver crown or Eros is a metal skull.". "So who freed us? Was it doggy, foxy, or this freak?" said Sirius. "Ignore the idiot. So do you know about our power?" said Eros. "Who are you calling an idiot Eros?! You are dumb compared to the God of Death!" said Sirius.

He had a gold flame coming out of his beige hair as Natsu said,"You two can settle this later. I'm here to made you my own.". The two started laughing as Eros said,"You're so funny boy. You aren't strong enough to take me in.". "Oh yeah. You can test me by using what was it called again. Oh I remember the name now. Soul Evaluation." said Natsu. "Wow. He is really smart to say the very least. I mean wow." said Keita. "He can remember anything that he has seen." said Kari.

Sirius started laughing as he said,"You can't be serious?! You do know how a Soul Evaluation works right kid?". "I do Sirius." said Natsu. "Question. How do they work?" said Keita. "Sirius. I need you to do it." said Eros. "And why the hell should I do it bastard?!" yelled Sirius. "I'll explain it and you letting those seven go nuts is a good thing." said Eros. "True. So tell these idiots how this shit works while I'll get ready." said Sirius.

Eros said,"A Soul Evaluation is where a Phantom like me and Sirius test a Soul through a test of our choice. It could be killing an old friend of ours or something along those lines. This is dangerous and risky because it could cause his death. However if you survive, you get to have our power while on the flip side, we could get a body.". "Okay. So what is the test?" said Kari. "Letting the true power of the Seven Deadly Sins feast on you." said Sirius.

The god snapped his fingers as Natsu was surround in a white flame. Kari and Keita noticed that the flame was making six beasts. It was a snake with a red glow meaning it was Wrath, a dragon with a green glow meaning it was Pride, a hippo with a orange glow meaning it was Greed, a shark with a yellow glow meaning it was Envy, a lion with a pink glow meaning it was Lust, and a giant fly with a purple glow meaning it was Gluttony.

Keita counted them as he said,"You're missing one.". "Wait a second dog. He is coming. That one is the slowest one of us." said the dragon. A giant monster appeared scaring Keita who hide behind the fox. It seemed to be a mixture of a Andrewsarchus, Megatherium, Americanum, Basilosaurus, Gigantopithecus, Canis Dirus, Sabertooth Tiger, and Paraceratherium. If you have no idea what any of these are, look them up on google. They're dangerous beasts.    

Sirius said,"Let me introduce you to the demons. The dragon which is made out of darkness is Pride or Satan, the floating hippo is Greed or Mammon, the thunder lion is Lust or Asmodeus, the ocean shark is Envy or Leviathan, the earth fly is Gluttony or Beelzebub, the hellfire snake is Wrath or Lucifer, and the wind chimera is Sloth or Belphegor. The price for having yours truly to serve you until you kicked the bucket is lose seven of your senses.".

Kari said,"You can't be serious? I mean he only has five.". "Actually, humans have more than five senses but I know that the ones that you are talking about." said Eros. "Yeah. We can talk nerd stuff later so Toshi is it?" said Sirius. "My name is Natsu Ryu Xasius and I accept this challenge. You two are the strongest Phantoms that I have seen in my feeble sixteen years on the planet so please test me by getting ready of my senses!" said Natsu.

Sirius looked at the seven beasts as he yelled,"You heard that bastard! Attack!". "I call dibs on his sense of Temperature! Time to make this mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!" said Beelzebub. The demon went toward Natsu as he landed on his back. Natsu felt no pain as the demon did this. It floated back to the others as it said,"You guys. This kid is amazing. His power and sense are dynamite. You should totally go nuts on him.".

Mammon and Belphegor then attacked him in unison and Mammon were draining him of his ability to feel fire or ice which is the sense of temperature. Belphegor took away his hearing as he saw the two demons moved right next to Beelzebub. "Hey. You're so right about that kid Beelzebub.  His power and sense are just amazing." said Mammon. "So which one of us should go up next? Will it be Asmodeus, Leviathan, Lucifier, or Satan?" said Belphegor.

Asmodeus kissed him as Kari said,"You got your answer.". "So are you boys or girls? I mean it is so hard to tell." said Keita. "Well, we are men and Asmodeus likes both." said Lucifer. Natsu lost his sense of smell as Asmodeus stood next to his fellow demons. Lucifer and Leviathan attacked him at the same making him lost both his sense of taste and touch. He went on his knees as Eros said,"Can you keep going?".

Natsu said,"I may be able not to hear you or feel anything but I'm going to get stronger so take my sight already Pride!". The dragon devour his head as his sight was gone. The fire was gone along with the demons as Sirius said,"And it is complete. You have control over me so have fun with my power but I don't think you're going to be able to do much.". The Phantom felt his neck being grabbed as he saw Natsu standing there holding him with his left arm.

Eros said,"I see. You can use Astral. I'm impressed.". "What are you talking about?! That shit is fake and a freaking myth! Those demons took away your sight!" yelled Sirius. He tried to let make Natsu go by burning him using the white flame as Sirius yelled,"What the hell are you? Vivid should have burned you to death! It burns anything in its path.". "I gave him the power of the Shade to survive its flame plus he can use the fire." said Eros.

Natsu let go of Sirius who said,"You two are son of bitches. Dam it.". Kari stood in front of Natsu as she was in her human form making Keita blush. "Can you hear me?" said Kari. Natsu turned his head for no as Eros said,"I think I'll be able to help him.". He touched Natsu's left shoulder as the phantom said to the pissed off one,"I think you should help me.". "You know something Eros. Screw you both and I hate you all." said Sirius. The other god touched the right shoulder as Natsu glowed.

His eyes which were blue and gold and they turned gray. "Huh? How can I see? I thought one of the demons took my sense of sight." said Natsu. "You got the mixture of both the Vivid and Shade which is Sirius's power and my power respectively." said Eros. "Yeah. We'll train it later so you need to get to school. That stuff matters." said Sirius. The two went inside of him as Natsu looked at his friends as Keita said,"So what's next?".

Natsu said,"I'm taking down the Yakuza. It may take an hour at most especially with this new power of mine.". He made a white flame in his right arm and a black shadow in his left arm. "Sweet. Lets do it. Will this temple remain the way it is?" said Keita. "Yep. So are you two ready to go? We got some work to do." said Natsu. He walked into a stone statue which fell on him as Kari said,"It is good that you lost your sense of pain.". "Don't remind me. So help me." said Natsu.

Later, Natsu was sitting in a limo with Kari and Keita. He had taken over the Yakuza which sounds pretty much impossible but this is the guy who has a Devil Arm, his father is the king of the freaking Underworld, and other stuff that sounds impossible so this is somewhat normal. "You know that you are the best master Natsu?" said Keita. "Yeah but I ain't your master. So will Rain be pissed off at me for doing this?" said Natsu.

Eros and Sirius floated out of his body as Sirius said,"Dude. You are a freaking boss. I mean you're becoming the new crime boss.". He drank some of the alcohol of the car as Eros said,"So are those men following us your body guards?". "Yeah. I mean I could be killed by another country due to me being the youngest crime boss in history. So are you two enjoying my body? Oh I'm digging both of these powers by the way." said Natsu.

Sirius said,"So which one do you like better? I mean the Vivid can burn through anything. It also has other effects but you're not ready for them yet.". "I think he likes the Shade more. I mean it is just like a black hole." said Eros. The two Phantoms started fighting above them as Keita said,"So how old are these two?". "Who knows? I think over a billion years old and they act like children." said Natsu. "By the way, Rain is going to be pissed off you." said Kari. "Great." said Natsu.

Rain was pacing around the entrance of the school which was only fixed in three days. Rain thought to herself,"Where the hell is he? He missed the class that he practically begged for. I hope he is okay because his luck is pretty bad. He can attract trouble without trying.". She noticed a limo coming to the school along with black cars which looked like something that the mob would drive and she said to herself,"For the love of god, please don't be what I'm thinking about.".

The limo stopped as Natsu got out. Rain noticed that her boyfriend had gray eyes and he didn't have a glove on his right hand. It was gone as Natsu looked at the mob of gangsters which all looked deadly and covered with tattoos. "Men. Guard the school with your lives and also don't kill anyone but make them in a immense pain." said Natsu. "Yes Sir/Boss!" yelled the army. They were gone. Rain walked up to him as he said,"Hey honey bear.".

She punched him as she yelled,"You became the leader of the Yakuza!". "No. This guy right here is the leader of the criminal underground in Japan." said Keita. He was resting on Natsu's head with both Phantoms who were the gold flame and metal skull. "We have a lot to talk about." said Natsu. He touched her as she braced herself from the curse. "So what is up with her Natsu?" said Sirius. "I got no clue." said Eros. "She is acting loco to me." said Eros.

Rain opened her eyes as she said,"Why isn't your curse doing anything to me?". The two teens were walking in the school to meet up with April as Rain yelled,"You gave up your senses for power?!". "I thank you Belphegor for taking away my hearing." said Natsu. "So how can you see if you lost your ability to see?" said Rain. "The power of both the Vivid and the Shade. Remember the gold flame and metal skull from earlier. They are known as Phantoms." said Natsu.

Natsu explain the origin of Phantoms to Rain as they were heading down to the secret basement using the elevator which was in the janitor closet. This school was built right after the Great War so a secret base isn't out of the ordinary. "So those two are gods. They give me the vibe of being toddlers." said Rain. "I honestly think they are to be honest with you Raub. They fought constantly during my raid on taking down the big crime in the country so I can be the boss." said Natsu.

They were currently going down to the basement using an elevator. "So why did you do that?" said Rain. "I was bored since you didn't want to talk with me. I guess you are still embarrassed about what happened at the party Friday. I mean you strip which you showed your rocking body plus you kissed me for a good seven minutes. I was in my personal seven minutes then so we should do that again." said Natsu.

The elevator stopped as Rain said,"You know that this place has a pit that is bottomless. I think you remember me about that is a bad idea.". "I can hear you thanks to their power by the way so I can fly out of there.". The two walked around as Natsu said,"Wow. This place is huge.". It was a giant cave as Rain noticed the lab which was in the center of the pit and it was floating in the middle of it with it using hover technology to do it.

Natsu said,"So when was this thing built and how do we get there?". "My grandpa told me about this on my first day. We can either use the jet packs, hover cart, or you can fly me there. So which option are you going with" said Rain. Natsu grabbed her and he held her like a princess. "Time to treat you like a princess so let me be your butler." said Natsu. Rain noticed that he had sprouted wings which looked devil like as Natsu said,"Like them? They're from my dad.".

He flew over the bottomless pit as Natsu said,"So once I put you down, can I try something?". "Um sure." said Rain. He placed her down as Rain held herself down to the ground where the lab was on using her gravity as she said,"What are you doing?". He made a giant white flame as he said,"Lets see if I can light up the cave.". He threw it down and after a good couple of minutes, the cave lit up with a white glow.

Rain noticed a lot of demons in cells as she said,"So does your dad know about this? I mean they are glaring at you.". "I think one of the first Underworld Kings put them in here. My dad was picked for the throne after he impressed the last one which was around during the Great War." said Natsu. The two walked in as they saw April standing there. "What the hell took you so long Natsu? I mean you becoming the family boss of all organized crime is strange." said April.

Natsu whistled as April said,"He did didn't he?". "And he let two people take his senses for power but Keita seems nice." said Rain. "Yeah. Eros and Sirius on the other hand." said Natsu. "Rain. Have you heard about Core Kitron?" said April. "I think so. My grandpa mention that the Five Dragons or the five Souls who saved Japan from the Crois's control had an computer program like you. So who is Core Kitron?" said Rain.

The two teens were in tech based data suit which glowed a color to represent the character's aura and power. Natsu's color was red and Rain's color was light blue. The two followed April into a hallway which looked sci-fi. "Man. So when was this place made? And where are we?" said Natsu. "You do know that technology is advanced because of Souls. This was made in 1915 and we're in a dimension made using technology." said Rain.

Natsu said,"I understand what you're saying.". He was lost as April said,"He knows how to use it but he doesn't understand the bigger ideas.". "Ah." said Rain. The three reached the end of the tunnel as Natsu saw something hooked up to the wall. It looked to be just like April except a male with gray hair and green eyes. "Natsu and Rain. Meet my senior Core Kitron. I was made out some of his tech so yeah." said April.

Natsu said,"So why is he like this?". "Have you two learned about the Big Raid of Tokyo? I think you should have learned it in history." said April. "The Five Dragons rushed to save Tokyo aka one of the Crois's main breeding centers was there. They destroyed it so what does Core have to do with this? Is he the brains behind them?" said Rain. "Yes but his memory along with his senses were destroy and I have spend years trying to fix it." said April.

Natsu said,"So why did you need me here? I mean I really don't get this stuff because I'm more of the hands on approach type.". "I need your power." said April. She pointed to a giant hole in the machine which was holding Core as Rain said,"So what do you want him to do?". "I have fixed his processing unit but his spark isn't there so I need Natsu here to power him up in a sense." said April. "So let me get this straight. I just need to give this guy my magic for you to be happy right?" said Natsu.

April said,"In a way yes.". "Okay. I got this." said Natsu. He stood there as he took deep breaths. "So do you know what he is doing?" said April. "April. I don't understand what goes in his brain most of the time." said Rain. Natsu noticed his ring glowing as Sirius appeared. "What the hell do you want kid?! I was enjoying watching the girls. They're running around." said Sirius. "Is there a way that my new power can be used to power that up?" said Natsu.

Sirius looked at it as he said,"So what is that?". "A giant generator." said Natsu. "It is more of a life support system but I guess it is like a generator." said April. "I see what you're planning kid. You can be a clever son of bitch." said Sirius who smiled. The Phantom whispered in his ears something as the girlfriend thought,"I hope he isn't telling Natsu to burn my clothes off. I will hurt them both if they do that.".

Natsu smirked as he said,"I got this Sirius. I'm Powered up now!". He gained a white glow to him as the Death God said,"Man. You and Vivid are in synced up. I would hate to see you with Shade. Lets show these girls your power.". Natsu started to make a giant fire ball which had a smirk on his face as April said,"We should probably get back.". The two girls hid behind some machines as Natsu yelled to the heavens,"Sun Crash!".

The ball went flying toward the machine and straight into the hole. The machine started to power up at an alarming rate as April went to a nearby machine. "You did it Natsu! Core is back! Thank you. I owe you so much." said April. Rain went over to Natsu but Sirius stopped her. "You may not want to do that. Right now, Natsu here is supernova mode so you can't touch him for thirty minutes. Natsu is still a beginner." said Sirius.

Core's eyes gained life as he said,"Where am I?". "Core!" said April. She hugged him as he said,"So what is going on April? And where are we?". Natsu used two fire sword to cut the computer program down as he said,"Welcome to 2015 buddy.". "It has been over 100 years. Wow." said Core. "So this guy is over a hundred." said Rain. "He is because of that spark of his. Even if Natsu used a little bit of Vivid, Core here would be alive. I'm going back now." said Sirius.

He was gone as Core looked at Rain who said,"Are you alright Core?". "It is nothing but you remind me of Shawn Scott. Are you perhaps his daughter?" said Core. "Far from it. So who is Shawn Scott in the first place?" said Natsu. "He is the founder of Star Valley High along with being the teacher of the Five Dragons aka your heroes." said April. "So cool. I knew that you came from a line of Souls which are just plain awesome." said Natsu.

He put his right hand behind his back since his Devil Arm made it hard to do that. Core said,"Do you mind if I look at that?". "Um sure thing." said Natsu. The man studied it as April said,"We can't seem to find a cure for it.". "That is because that this thing has something living inside of the Devil Arm so if you want it off, this thing has to accept Natsu as its master." said Core. Natsu said,"So you must be impressed with my skills.".

It was quiet as Natsu said,"It isn't working Core.". "Okay. It will take some time but since you are a strong Soul just like the Five Dragons." said Core. "Ah. You're making me blush. Those five are the real deal and I'm just a normal guy." said Natsu. "Yet you are related to a king." said Rain. "Back to me now, I decide to become part of your group because I know that April is a part of it along with a boy." said Core.

Sirius yelled from the ring,"I'm a man!". "Okay then. So welcome to team Natsu Core Kitron." said Natsu. The two shook hands as April said,"So how many people are on Team Natsu? We also need a better name for it.". "Well, I got one but it sounds stupid." said Natsu. "What is it? I mean Issac isn't involved with it at all right?" said Rain. "No. This is just me, my partner, and you. I may add more members later on." said Natsu.

Core said,"So what is the name?". "Arcadia. Like it or hated it? I was thinking of starting up a group that is similar to the Syndicate. I started this idea after I got back from that one job last week. Man, it was sure nice." said Natsu. "Did he cheated on me?" said Rain. "No. He was acting stopping a group of female terrorists known as the Amazons." said April "I see. We should get you back to class. You don't want to join the army right?" said Rain. Natsu was gone as the three followed him.

Next time,
Natsu gets tested by his seniors along with the Vice-Principal. This and more next time on Soul!

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Keita Hiroshi. 17 years old. Dog God/bake-danuki. In dog form, Brown/Black/Silver and in human form, light silver almost gray. In dog form, green and blue and in human form, blue and red. 1 foot in dog/raccoon form and 5 foot 8 in his human form. Capricorn. January 4. Humans, tricking humans, playing video games, eating, sleeping, training, friends, and ladies. Chores, work, getting caught, being alone, and having people hate him.
Phantoms Bios Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Height.
Sirius, the Death God. 14 billion years old. Beige. White. 3 foot.
Eros, the Phantom God. 14 billion years old. Rainbow. Rainbow. 3 foot.
Core Kitron. 103 years old. Natsu’s newest computer program which he fully helped complete alongside with April. Gray. Green. 2 foot 1. AB. Aries. April 3. Natsu, learning stuff, technology, April, being a real human, and getting stronger. Being deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment