Sunday, January 10, 2016

Soul Episode 54 Meeting The Father part 1 Interesting Encounter


A/N: So something have changed. The Devil Four are now the Devil Eight. You will see what I mean by that later on. The Four Rulers of the Underworld have changed along to the Seven Rulers of the Underworld. I change my mind in a instance so ignore past me. This is going to be a long arc and I have a lot more planed out in the future. Trust me, this is just the beginning of the Second Term and it is going to be good. Sorry about talking so long with this part. I was working on ideas for this so it took me awhile to make this part.

Natsu and Rain were at the mall. Natsu was holding the bags while Rain was shopping for some stuff for her moving into Natsu's house. "So when is your dad coming to town?" said Natsu. "Why are you so worried about it Natsu? I mean I've never seen you worried about anything." said Rain. She looked at him and she said,"You know that you don't have to worry about him. I think my daddy will listen to me.".

Natsu sighed as he said,"I should know that Rain but this is the first time that I am meeting my first girlfriend's parents. Every guy gets nervous about this.". "Jake, Matt, and Terry didn't have to worry about meeting their girlfriend's father so why are you?" said Rain. "You forget that we haven't know each other since we were kids. I mean we only met each other only four months ago. I mean I know your grandpa and mom good. So what does your dad do?" said Natsu.

Natsu placed the bags down when he sat down in the food court. Rain sat in the seat right next to him and she said,"He is a magic teacher at our school. He also married into my family.". "Wait a god dam minute here Rain. So he is like Reva and is he a mukoyoshi? A mukoyoshi is where a man is adopted in a Japanese family as a daughter's husband, and who takes the family's surname or last name." said Natsu.

Rain said,"Yes to him being a mukoyoshi and no to the other question. I talk to my father unlike you talking to your sister.". Natsu looked away as Rain said,"Sorry about that. So did you know that along with learning how to use our power, we can learn magic as well. Our school is the first in the world to do that which gives us a edge.". "Yeah. Matt told me about it during homeroom. He along with Ben were both excited about it." said Natsu.

Rain said,"I think he was just happy about the new limiters that we are getting.". "Is it those cards? I think I heard about that." said Natsu. "You ditch battle training too much." said Rain. "And you know why Rain." said Natsu. "I do. So why have you been looking at your phone?" said Rain. "Oh. My boss Heidi replied to me." said Natsu. "She is from the same group as Ryo right?" said Rain who was sipping her soda.

Natsu said,"Yep. She told me that the Syndicate has a way to hide this.". He put his devil/dragon arm on the table as Rain said,"There is a cure? But you told me.". "I wasn't lying. It will allow me to hide it so it will look like a normal arm. It is stick onto me and I don't think it can come off. I have to leave for a week in two days." said Natsu. "That was close. I thought that you were going to leave today. So are you going to tell the class the truth?" said Rain.

Natsu said,"Well, yeah. I mean most people know about the curse anyway. I mean that class has some good and honest people in it.". "Are you ready to get back to shopping Natsu? I mean we took a break for you." said Rain. "I'm ready Rain." said Natsu. He held her hand with his left hand or claw (It will be either or) as she said,"That doesn't hurt? I thought it would.". "It may be a claw but it is still a hand Rain." said Natsu. The two walked back into the mall.

A week later, Rain was at the airport with her mom (remember her), Owen, her cat Lulu, and the head maid Sonia. Lulu was in Rain's arm as Rain said,"So why do I have to be here again? I mean you told me that I should go to school every day.". "Sonia here thinks that you should to tell your father about you moving in with Natsu. So how is he doing?" said Owen. "He is doing fine. He should be coming back in two days." said Rain.

Lulu meowed as Casey said,"So when does his flight land?". "It did and he has to get his bag. I mean he did come from America on business." said Sonia who currently had Owen under her heel because he was looking at girls. "Yeah mom. Don't worry so much. Dad is going to be fine. I mean he is the strongest teacher." said Rain. "Even though he is a good for nothing when he was Natsu's age. Those two are nothing alike." said Owen.

Sonia pressed her heel down hard on him as Rain saw her father. He had gray hair which he put the back of it into a pony tail and green eyes. He seemed to be a very serious man. He walked over to the Scott family as he said,"So Sonia, what did my father do this time? I mean I'm not used to him being under his heel so early in the morning.". "He was peeping again." said the maid. "Ah. I missed you so much Casey." said Rain's father.

Casey kissed him as Rain said,"Mom!". "I'm sorry honey but I just missed my Levi here. Why in the gods name did you send him to America daddy?" said Casey. "I asked to go. Improving the students in the schools over there was a rich experience." said Levi. He petted Lulu's head as she purred in joy at that. "So how are you doing in school?" said Levi. "I made a lot of friends dad and I have a..." said Rain.

When she was about to say boyfriend, a loud shuttle car went by the family. Levi said."That is really good Rain. So we should get to school. I'm really excited to teach magic to students. Have they gotten the plates yet?". "Yeah but you didn't hear the fact that I said..." said Rain. A shuttle car went by them again as Levi said,"What was that last part Rain?". "I will tell you later dad so lets get back to school already." said Rain.

Owen was finally free from Sonia's high heel because she took Levi's bag to the car with Casey and Levi who were walking behind him. Owen walked over to her granddaughter as he said,"So why did you say to Levi about Natsu?". "Whenever I said the word boyfriend, a freaking shutting car went by us." said Rain. "That is some bad luck Levi. We should probably tell him about it." said Owen. "You have a point there grandpa." said Owen.

The two caught up to Levi and Owen said,"Hey son in law, what would you do if say Rain had a boy that she was dating?". "I would murder him into the ground. No one is good enough for my Rain and I don't think he could be able to beat me in a fight. So why do you ask?" said Levi. "Oh nothing. Just me and my age getting to me." said Owen. Levi went into the car where his wife was as Rain said,"I hope Natsu will be okay.".

Owen said,"He will be. I mean this guy is pretty amazing Rain. Perfect for you and he defeat that boy with the libidinous personality. So was he a Sorcerer?". "Nope. He was just an amazing Soul. I hope he is alright with his mouth tapped up like a criminal." said Rain. "I think he will be fine. I mean you can eat with those things." said Owen. The two go into the car and things were going to be hard with Levi.

Two days later, Natsu stood in front of Star Valley High. He was in front of the metal gate which the school had. He was wearing a black tracksuit with a sliver stripe on the shoulders and legs. He had the jacket open and he was wearing a black undershirt with an lighting bolt on it. His interesting arm was gone as he said,"Yep. That was so worth it. I mean I can now use my arm again. I should totally try to punch something with it later.".

Natsu sat on the ground below the fence as he said,"Man what a great couple of nine days. I mean I did some training and also I got stronger.". Kari appeared in front of him along with April and Sal as Kari said,"Yeah and we got better at working together.". "Yeah. Who knew that working together to save our friends lives would turn us into best friends." said April. "So explain this to me Natsu. Why didn't we show them what happened?" said Sal.

Natsu said,"I don't think they would want to see more friendship stuff. I mean we have enough of that on here.". "Ah. So we'll meet you inside. I mean Flora has been making more plants on campus. She is really good at that." said Sal. "Yeah and good luck with the father." said April. "He is here? This is going to be super fun." said Natsu. "Yeah and we'll make sure that the chairman knows you are back too." said Kari. "Thanks guys." said Natsu.

The three were gone as Natsu climbed the fence. "I can't wait to see you Rain. I missed you so much and your beauty kept me going even though that forest of death." thought Natsu. He looked right at the school as Levi stood in front of him. Now remember folks, these two don't know each other at all yet. This is going to be fun. "Hey you. What are you doing here? Trying to peep on the girls here at our school." said Levi.

Natsu thought,"This guy must be new. I mean I'm pretty popular.". "I don't remember seeing you here before so you must be a first year. We got so many of them now. So are you leaving?" said Levi who looked at Natsu. "Yep. I sure am buddy. Now if you need me." said Natsu. "I better go the other way for right now." thought Natsu. "Did you tell your homeroom teacher?" said Levi. "Sure did teach. She is pretty nice." said Natsu.

He looked down and he thought,"So he is floating. You know if I didn't have super powers or I had a single idea about magic. This would be so weird to me.". "So why the hell are you going this way? It is so strange." said Levi He grabbed Natsu as he said,"Suspicious. Come with me boy.". "It is a good thing that I have my clothing in the same nanotech as my uniform. Stupid volcano. I now have to buy a new uniform." thought Natsu.

Levi slammed Natsu into a barrier and the boy thought,"This must be that barrier Rain was telling me about when I called her.". "Hey boy. What happened to your card?" said Levi. Natsu noticed that he was holding a platinum card with the letter S on it. "That looks nice. They did a good job with it and it looks amazing." thought Natsu. "You are a freshman but you should know that you can't go through the barrier around the school without it." said Levi.

Natsu thought,"Note to self, get that soon.". "I know your kind. I bet you threw it away now and you won't come back in. This is getting good." said Levi. "Listen here, you got the wrong idea. I mean if you just listen to me..." said Natsu. The card was glowing as he said,"Don't make fun of me because I am a master of magic!". Natsu was brought into the barrier as it went off for a few second. The two were on the floor as Natsu said,"Ouch. That really hurt you...".

He noticed that he and the strange man were connected. "Shit! I hope the Devil Arm protection isn't broken." thought Natsu. "We have become one and I brought you in brat." said Levi. The card came back out as Natsu noticed that his left arm was back to the Devil Arm as he thought,"Great. This is so freaking great. I have to put on that cream but who the hell is this guy? I need to find Kari and Rain. I need to ditch this freak.".

Natsu was about to run off as Levi said,"Trying to run? That won't with me!". His card glowed once again as he smack Natsu. His head flew in the air as he saw his body standing there. "So I am now a head. Very interesting." thought Natsu. He was currently going nuts and he said,"What the hell?! This is so weird.". "It is known as Fusion Magic. I combined you with a screw. This is something that you will learn next year." said Levi.

He looked at Natsu's body which stood there as he said,"Wait a minute. Are you really a student here at all and what is with your left arm?". Natsu's body punched him with the Devil Arm and he knocked him out with it. He tied him up with a hose to a tree as Natsu said," A very good job buddy. Now pick me up.". The body followed orders as he screwed on the neck. "Man. I wonder if that was that magic that Rain was talking about. I better get out of here!" said Natsu.

Efren stood there as he said,"Leave that kid alone.". Two second years were bullying a first year who said,"Why are you doing this to me you guys?! Natsu will get you for this. Please tell me that I am so right Efren? I mean the Executive Committee doesn't take any trouble makers for granted.". "Yeah. It will be a snap once I get out of this trap." said Efren who has currently trying to get out of a glue pit which is like quicksand.

The tall one who had black hair said,"You got us the wrong drink dumbass! I wanted cola not that tea crap!". He was with a long haired blond man who had the face of a ape. The ape face trapped Efren as he said,"Yeah. Change that shit for me too.". "I don't have any money left!" said the first year who is a boy by the way. "Shut the hell up." said Ape Face. "Get going! Lunch is ending soon!" said the tall boy who kicked the first year.

Natsu appeared in front of him which knocked him out cold. "Natsu?" said Efren. "Oh. I finally found someone. Thank the gods! This is serious because there is a freak here and he is a wizard. I know that I sound strange but it is true." said Natsu. "Look who is here. I guess we have someone else to get us drinks now." said the Ape Face. "And you will do before I kick your ass Natsu. We are stronger than you now!" said the tall one.

Natsu said,"I don't really care right now! Dragon Punch!". He punched the tall one with his left arm which knocked him back and cold. "Natsu? Are you okay man?" said Efren. Natsu freed his friend as the ape man was shocked in fear. "I told you already! That is a long haired freak over there and it is so weird man!" said Natsu. "Long hair guy? You mean him right?" said Efren. "I think he is talking about him. He is a freak." said the Ape Face.

Natsu said,"Don't worry! I already took care of him thanks to a tree and hose combo. Lets bring the cops here!". "I guess your trip made you forget some stuff. We have a teacher who is super strong in magic and I am a member of the Executive Committee first." said Efren. He held a card which had the letter S with a gold background. His chain appeared as he said,"We need to talk right now and I'm so sorry about this.".

The chain grabbed Natsu's neck as he thought,"He knows magic now too?". "You need to remember something fast Natsu. Here, we take care of the trash who hurt people using their power and magic is helpful." said Efren. He start to throw Natsu around as he was about to slam in the wall. Natsu saw it coming and he used Ape Face as a cushion. The first year woke up and Efren was shocked. "Okay. I am so lost right now!" thought Natsu.

Meanwhile in the building, Rain was in the stairwell. "Hey Rain! Wait up!" said a voice. She turned around to see Alex, Dana, and Stacey. "Hey." said Rain. "So are you worried about Natsu still?" said Dana. "We're on lunch break. Natsu can find his way here." said Alex. "Yeah. He is smarter than he looks." said Stacey. "Yeah but I got Executive Committee stuff to do first." said Rain. Dana looked at Rain as she said,"Oh yeah. I forgot about that.".

The four were walking as Stacey then looked outside as she said,"Hey Rain. I think you are going to work. Some second year are fighting down there.". Natsu was flying in the air as he grabbed the first year as a cushion. "Bastard!" said Natsu who was getting mad now. "Hey. Why are Efren and Natsu fighting? I mean they're friends right?" said a boy. "This is really bad." said another boy. "What the hell?" said Efren.

Natsu looked up to see Rain and he said,"Yes! I found her! Rain, it's me!". Natsu didn't notice that the window was shut tight as Rain said,"I better get down there.". She was moving as Natsu said,"Okay. I need a game plan!". "What are you muttering Natsu?! Tell me dam it!" yelled Efren who was pissed off. Natsu unscrewed his head as he held it. The crowd and Efren were shocked by this as Natsu said in a second,"And Fire!".

He threw his head toward the window which broke the glass. He bounced around in the hallway as he landed in front of Rain and the girls. "Wait! Rain and friends!" yelled Natsu. The four turned around to see Natsu's head there and Alex said,"Where is his body?!". She was about to faint as Dana caught her. "Natsu? Why are you a head?" said Dana. "And why are you fighting Efren?!" said Rain. "I have so much to tell her but her beauty is overpowering." thought Natsu.

Stacey stood there in front of them as she said,"What is going on? Natsu's head?". She looked down to see his head under her skirt. "Okay Stacey. Now lets think about this like adults here." said Natsu who saw Stacey getting mad. "Pervert!" yelled Stacey who kicked him. His head rolled around as he was looking under skirts not on purpose. "I thought you were better than that!" yelled the girls. They started beating him up as Natsu said,"This hurts.".

Rain grabbed him as she said,"He didn't mean it you guys!". Natsu looked up as she said,"Why are you a head? And are you okay?". "Her hands are so soft and she smells great. I missed you so much Rain." thought Natsu. She held him closer as he smiled. Alex grabbed him as she said,"You head! I will kill you!". "Alex! Calm Down!" yelled Natsu. She threw him as Rain ran after him. "You went overboard Alex." said Dana and Stacey.

Currently with Efren. "Okay. He must have fused his body with a bolt or something like that. A very good move. How does he know magic at all? He hasn't been here since we started learning magic. It is impressive." thought Natsu. He noticed that Natsu's body started running away toward his head. It made Efren say,"Hey! Wait!". The boy looked up to see the outdoor loudspeakers go off as he heard someone say,"All Students.".

Efren heard Levi voice say,"This is Levi Scott, the head Teacher. Right now, a boy is going through the school. So please tell me if you see him or hold him down using magic.". "I guess Natsu pissed his girlfriend's daddy off." said a boy. "I heard that he was tied up by the fountain early." said a boy who was scared. "Man. Natsu is so cool." said a boy. "Wait. Natsu was right and he was shocked. I guess he doesn't know about Levi yet. I need to find him." thought Efren. He ran off.

Natsu was currently flying through the air since his head currently bounced its way out of the school thanks to Harry who thought that this was a joke. "Note to self kill Harry later. I hope that my body can catch me or I'm being a pancake!" said Natsu. He looked down to see his body and he said,"You got this buddy!". The body caught him as he said,"Nice job!". The body held his head as Levi said,"I have something for you all.".

Natsu said,"That guy broke free? I'm impressed.". "Any students who helps in catching him will get points and I have send his picture to your cards." said Levi. A hologram of Natsu's face appeared over several students's cards as a boy said,"Man! This is so dam lucky!". "I hope I can catch him. Hello. It is time to get me extra points!" said another boy. "Hey you guys. He is right here." said a boy. Natsu went back as he said,"Shit.".

"Hell yeah! Lets get him guys!" said a boy. "Lets do it!" yelled the boys. "You guys! Stay back or I'll send you back!" yelled Natsu. His head floated up as he said,"Huh? What now?". The head attached itself to Natsu's body as the card appeared in front of him with a screw. "Platinum Card!" yelled the boys. Natsu held the card as a boy said,"Didn't he say that Natsu was a outsider?". "Platinum Card? I guess he is strong as him." said a boy.

Natsu thought,"They are scared of this right? I wondered.". He ran off as he said,"Sorry about this you guys!". He was running as he thought,"Okay. I guess they made students learn magic now. Still, I have to find Rain and I hope Efren calm down!". He saw some boys as Natsu said,"Super sorry about it you guys!". He knocked them out as he said,"I really didn't want to do that.". He found some girls who were scared.

Natsu said,"Shit! Later ladies!". He ran inside as he looked for an open door as he said,"I need to hide for now and call Rain.". He found an open door as he hid in the room. It was the Home EC room as he said,"I'm safe for now. I am a wanted man until I can find her. So god, give me a break already. I am super tired.". The card was gone as he heard,"This is mine boy so I will be taking it back from you boy.". Levi appeared behind him as Natsu said,"God dam it.".

Meanwhile, Efren found Rain. "Rain!" said Efren. She threw him into the wall using her Gravity and with a card which was Platinum just like Levi's. "Why did you attack Natsu?! He is your friend and you just attacked him!" yelled Rain. "Super sorry! Can you let me go?!" yelled Efren. Rain let him go as she said,"Talk or else.". "He doesn't know about us knowing magic now along with your old man scared him I think." said Efren.

Rain said,"Was his Devil Arm out?". "Yeah. Why did he leave anyway? I mean he left on the ninth which is three days after he dealt with Vincent." said Efren. "He had to deal with his Devil Arm. He went to a ancient forest known as the Vexuph Wilds and it is rumored to be somewhere in Asia. He called me every day to tell me that just seeing me will make feel a lot better and then Alex threw his head somewhere." said Rain.

Efren said,"I know how Natsu lost his head or is it body in this case.". "How?!" said Rain. "I think he is used to seeing magic spells being cast but he isn't used to it and your father can be scary to say the least." said Efren. "You have a point there. We better go find him." said Rain. The two heard a loud explosion as Efren said,"We better get over there because we both know that he is there.". "Yeah. I know him and he is there." said Rain. The two ran toward the explosion.

Earlier, Natsu turned around to see the man standing there. "I have to give you some points for you making me look like a fool. Your body is impressive but I need to stop you." said Levi. He opened a drawer and he held a spatula. His card glowed as it grew in size. "I do need to put aside my pride for now because you are someone who found out that Star Valley High students can use magic so I have to erase your memories of the school." said Levi.

Natsu backed up as Levi said,"You know that running away now will be stupid. The students will tell me about where you are because they want to be stronger in magic and you can't leave the school due to its barrier.". "Yep. He is being controlled by a Sin or something else. I hope this doesn't kill me. It would suck." thought Natsu. "You must know by now but you can learn magic here. It was built on a special place so anyone can use magic here." said Levi.

He swiped the area in front of him as everything in the spatula's path was destroyed. "The students and the teachers are the only ones who can know the truth so Star Valley High won't be used to hurt the students!" said Levi. Natsu went back as Levi said,"Erasing your memory is nothing special. You will find yourself back on the mainland when you wake up. There is no used to get scared more than you think.".

Natsu thought,"So I understand why Cole was so pissed off at me.". He remember Rain as Natsu said while holding out his hand,"Wait a second! You can't!". "Huh? Are you okay boy? The memory erase won't hurt that much." said Levi. "I've got so many memories that I don't want to lose! They are very special to me so I won't let anyone take them away!" yelled Natsu. "Shut up!" yelled Levi. Natsu then dodge the weapon as he said,"You're crazy!".

Levi stood there as he said,"How about you obey me while I am being nice.". "You know that the gas and water are leaking out right!?" said Natsu. "I hate kids who go against me." said Levi. "You must be crazy!" yelled Natsu. "Shut up!" said Levi. Natsu escaped out the window as he thought,"I will not let you be sad again Rain. I don't know how everyone learn magic in a couple of days but I won't let that stop me!".

He stood there as he yelled,"I won't lose my memories!". "Stay there." said Levi who was leaving the window. A soccer ball was nearby as Natsu said,"I will see you again Rain!". "Rain?" said Levi. The ball grazed his shoulder as he hit the light. "Shit." said Levi. The explosion went off as the card was flying in the air. The spatula was back to normal as Levi was out cold by that. Natsu noticed a crowd of people along with the illusion of a dragon behind him as he said,"Lucky me.".

A boy said,"I can't believe it! Natsu defeat Mr. Scott.." "This is the first time that I've seen this magic to say the least." said a girl. "So scary." said a boy next to her. They started to run away as Natsu said to himself,"Okay. I need to go find Rain!". "Natsu!" said a voice. He saw his girlfriend with Efren as he said,"We have so much to talk about that.". Rain hugged him as she said,"Are you okay? I was so worried about you.".

Natsu said,"I'm fine and the trip was worth it. This guy here got rid of the illusion.". "Hey Natsu. You know that was my dad right?" said Rain. "Dad?!" said Natsu. His face went pale as Efren said,"I'm so sorry about this man. I guess you are going to have say a lot of sorry to him.". "Yeah. You should go calm the students." said Natsu. The second year went to calm the mob down as Rain said,"We should take him to the nurse.". "Yep." said Natsu. The two walked off with him.

Next time,
Natsu and Levi didn't get along well and their relationship begins on a rocky start. Will it change or will it get worse? Find out next time on Soul!  

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Levi Scott. 40 years old. Head Teacher and Magic Teacher of Star Valley High. Gray. Green. 6 foot 6. O. Scorpio. November 22. Rain, his family, Star Valley High, chess, cooking, and Casey. Boys who try to hit on his daughter, troublemakers, and losing to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment