Friday, January 15, 2016

Soul Episode 58 Magic Class with Levi and the rest of Class 1-C.


A/N:We are almost 60 episodes for the series and it has been a good time. I think we are near the next season which means a new seating chart in one, two, three, or four episodes. The class has changed up a little bit if you can't notice. I am not the best at writing down who has replaced. I do this because I either want to add a new person to the class and I want to keep it in 30 students. I promise that the new Class War and Soul Exam are going to be different and maybe in October.

I have a lot of things planned for the last three months of Soul 2015. I know that it is 2016 but the story time, it is 2015. Let's begin already. It is the day right after Natsu met Anima and Damon. The Summer Uniform will go longer than normal because they can be and also in this world, winter is only in December and some of January.  

Natsu stood in the courtyard waiting for Levi who required Natsu. "Man. I'm so tired. I guess training with you both has been pretty hard." said Natsu. The Aetheral Ring on his right ring finger glowed as Anima and Damon floating in front of him. "You and your team were the perfect team to train your perfect compatibility with the armor and ring. It is impressed. The stamina that you have is something like a god." said Damon.

Anima said,"Yeah. How do you do it all? I mean you are working a job, going to school, have a very pretty girlfriend, and you are planning your little sister's birthday.". "I always had limitless energy so I sleep in class to recharge my energy. I want Rain and my family to be happy. I also want a good relationship with my siblings excluding her.". "You're talking about your older sister? She is a teacher here right?" said Damon.

Anima said,"Yeah. I mean you and your friends got lectured about entering the Celestial Cave in the first place. She seems determined to send you into the military. Why do you hate her?". "You know how the Crous held Japan under its thumbs for five years? The Great War did start in 1909 after all so do you two know where I'm going with this?" said Natsu. The two spirits looked lost and they said at the same time,"Nope.".

Natsu said,"It is like that except replace the Crois with my sister, Japan with yours truly, and the five years with the fifteen years. I'm not planning a war though yet but maybe in a couple of years. So are you two remember to fight for me?". "Sure. You freed us from the cave and you along with people of the Scott family can see us." said Damon. "Then why didn't Rain see you two?" said Natsu. "She had stuff to do right?" said Anima.

Natsu nodded his head as he was grabbed by a rope. He was being carried to the top of the school as Levi stood there. "You're late Natsu." said Levi. "You told me to meet you in the courtyard. Texting your daughter about us is helpful!" said Natsu. "So you brought the spirits? Has Rain seen either of you two yet?" said Levi. "Nope. She was busy with stuff last night so she couldn't. Why did you ask Natsu here in the first place?" said Damon.

Levi said,"I know about you raiding the library to find the secret sections of magic books that only a teacher or someone who has an great understanding of magic. You found it didn't you?". "Yeah. And what do you want me to do? I study it and I mastered it." said Natsu. "I see. I guess we should test it so taste the pain!" said Levi. He threw a soccer ball at Natsu whose said,"Go! Chi!". The ball bounce right off him as Levi said,"So you mastered it? Lets keep going.".

Thirty minutes left, Natsu had the soccer ball being block by a shield made of Chi as Natsu said,"He needs to try harder right?". Levi grew angry as his plate glowed causing the ball to clone itself as the boy put the shield around his body blocking the attack. "You master Chi. This magic allows you to make something that can block both magic and the powers of the Soul. I'm actually impressed with you Natsu." said Levi. "So can I date Rain?" said Natsu.

Natsu used Chi to block the ball which had a lot of flame behind it as Levi said,"You could have any girl in the world but you picked my daughter.". "I like her because she repaired my heart after it was broken so you can understand why." said Natsu. The two Souls were about to fight as Anima said,"I think we should stop them.". "I wouldn't. I think it would be bad and I think we would be in danger if we did." said Damon.

Meanwhile on the ground, Harry stood there. "I thought I just heard someone and something flying in the air. Someone must be practicing on the roof but whoever is practicing must be a bad student like me. I mean my brother is on the Executive Committee but I can only do this." said Harry. He held a empty soda can as he made it magnetic which stuck to the wall and he said,"I can only do this along with anyone holding metal.".

He looked at the can as he thought,"What the hell should I do? This isn't funny. I have to catch up to my brother because he needs my skills and this school needs my skills to shine.". He looked up to see a demonic aura coming down as Harry went back. He was scared from is as Natsu stood there with a pair of wings behind him. "Astaroth is here! Man, that was so much fun. I wondered how strong can I make a string? I bet everyone would bow before me." said Natsu.

Harry said from behind the bushes,"Spare me Natsu!". "Harry? You alright man?" said Natsu. Harry saw him and he said,"Um, you have wings.". Natsu noticed the dragon like wings as he said,"Thanks for noticing Harry. They are really strong.". "So what are you doing here? I thought you would be in the Executive Committee Room or with Rain?" said Harry. Natsu looked up to see Levi who tried to tell Natsu to get rid of Harry.

Levi was training Natsu and he didn't want people to know about this. "I was practicing. That does sound strange coming from me but you don't start good on something. You get better at something by putting time into it. That is what makes a man." said Natsu. Harry put his arm around the tall boy as he said,"Man, you are a cool dude Natsu. Someone else would say something else.". "Well, I will see you later in class. I got Natsu things to do." said Natsu.

Natsu jumped up as Harry said,"Serious, I know that he isn't human but god dam. I want to be strong just like him.". Harry was walking away as he thought,"I wonder if I can somehow use him to gain a better rep around here. I'm either known as the pervert or the little brother of Efren. I need to see if I can make him help his old bud Harry Adams out.". He saw that the girls were coming in and he went after them.

Natsu was sitting in his seat as Ellen stood there. Reva transfer out after her fight with Natsu so it was only Ms. Ellen Sullivan. Natsu was currently talking to someone on his phone but he was quiet about it. "Welcome to Homeroom. Today's homeroom is special because we have a transfer student joining us." said Ellen. "You know something Mia, I'm getting used to the main protagonist in our class. It is taking some time." said Seth. "Me too." said Mia.

Ellen said,"You may come in now Tatsu.". "Tatsu?" said Moka who looked at Bob who was yelling at someone about a cake. He was planning Elena's birthday. A boy walked in. He had black hair and it covered his right eye. He was wearing the school uniform with a sword in its sheath on his back, a spear which looked very futuristic, and a scythe which looked something that the Grim Reaper would use along with it being from the future.

He stood next to Ellen and he said,"Should I introduce myself?". "Um sure. Are you allow to bring in those weapons?" said Ellen. "These are the memories of my friends who died at the hands of the bug bastards along with the plants. My name is Tatsu Aeqeus X. I hope we can all be friends." said Tatsu who bowed as Issac said,"So question, what is with the weapons?". Tatsu was silent as Blair said,"I think you pissed him off Issac.".

Ellen said,"Anyway. Do you mind putting them away for now?". "Fine if they both you so much." said Tatsu. He shrunk the three down as he said,"So where do I sit? That empty desk?". "Yes." said Ellen. The boy sat down as Ellen said,"As you all know, magic class will be starting soon. They will be every other day so today and Friday for example. It will be in the same period as battle training so it will swap off."

Ellen took a deep breath as she said,"You along with five other students male and female will be put into a team. I heard that we used to let students pick their teams but things happened.". She placed a lottery type machine filled with several colored balls on her desk. "All of your names are on here so would the Agent come up to the board?" said Ellen. Natsu walked up there as he said,"I call you back Marv. Wait a couple of minutes.".

He hanged up as he said,"So what am I doing?". "When I get a name, please write it under the one section and then move to the next one." said Ellen. "I got you teach. This is just like the Soul Exam except with new friends and faces." said Natsu. Ellen and Natsu worked together as Ellen said,"You can spend the rest of homeroom and English.". "Except for me and Tatsu. I have to get you signed in for the rest of the year." said Natsu.

Later in the first Executive Committee room, Natsu was looking at Tatsu. "So where did you transfer Tatsu? This is just normal procedures and every transfer student has done this." said Natsu. "I came here from a home school and my father taught me everything that I know. I would like to return back to my class and get to know them." said Tatsu. He was about to leave the room and Natsu said,"Wait. We still have paperwork.".

"I think you know my answer Natsu. See you later." said Tatsu. He left the room as Anima appeared from the ring. "Wow. He is sure interesting." said Anima. Natsu said,"Is it weird that he reminds me of me?". "It is weird. I think someone other than you, your parents, and your father children have the same power wavelength." said Anima. "I see. So is Damon with the others?" said Natsu. "He is and it was nice to get us our own room to hang out." said Anima.

Natsu said,"We are so lucky that the Unknown Club is using that room for research.". "How many of these do you have left?" said Anima. "I think I have two more to do. Transfer students usually don't come around this time of year according to the second years." said Natsu. He heard some knocking as Natsu said,"Go back Anima.". She went back into the ring as Natsu said,"You may come in now. So this will take a couple of minutes.".

Two students walked in and Natsu smiled. One was a boy who had black hair and brown eyes while the other student was a female with brown hair and green eyes. They were holding hands as the boy said,"It is good to see you again Natsu.". "Yeah. Sorry that I haven't been by the dojo. Jessica been by the cafe to see me. So are you and Asato the best students under Jessica Ayuri?" said Natsu. The girl said,"We are Natsu so when are you going to tell about Rain?".

Natsu said,"My girlfriend? Why do you ask?". The two were signing the paperwork as Asato said,"So the master has been wondering why you haven't come by lately. Some of the members are slacking in their training.". "I see. I think I'm come down by soon." said Natsu. "So is your girlfriend strong? She must be to be dating the guy who is the strongest." said Ayuri. "She is. Okay. you two may go back to class now. I have some final paperwork to do." said Natsu.

Later during Lunch, Natsu was walking around the third floor which is one of the club floors along with a couple of first and second year classes. "Man. I wondered why Efren didn't show up for work today. He has being acting weird lately." thought Natsu. The boy sensed Levi with Rain and the old gentlemen was frowning. "What? I didn't do anything yet." said Natsu. "He isn't mad about that. It is about the magic class." said Rain.

Natsu said,"Is he mad about us being on the same team? I can't prevent lady luck.". "Not that. You being able to use Chi." said Levi. "Chi? You learned how to use Chi?" said Rain. "Yeah. I guess I've more a chance to score with you." said Natsu. Levi's card glowed as Natsu's body fell apart. "You are a child that comes once every thousand years so you will be taught how to use your powers. I think I should tell you to keep an eye on Tatsu." said Levi.

Rain said,"Tatsu? Is he a Sin?". "No dear. Tatsu has the same power wavelength as your boyfriend. It is weird to say because it is." said Levi who felt sick to his stomach when he saw boyfriend. "We are in the same group along with Harry so I have my work cut out for me." said Natsu. "Well, I wish you good luck. I have some paperwork to do." said Levi. He walked off as Natsu said,"So am I going to be like this forever?". "Let me get the counter spell." said Rain.

Natsu was later walking around and he saw Harry touching a girl with his magic hands. "Wow. Harry and Efren are different." thought Natsu. Harry saw Natsu as Harry said,"I bet you are going to judge me because I like touching girls. Beauty is art and we touch art so girls are beauty which means we've to watch and touch them. You get me?". "Not really. So why were you here so early this morning? It is weird." said Natsu.

Harry said,"I got my reasons man. Don't worry. I may love girls off all size and shapes but I won't be touching my bro's girl.". "You better Harry or else." said Natsu. "This proves our friendship man so you better help me advance in the ranks or else." said Harry. He looked behind Natsu as he said,"I see the fairest maiden with the biggest breasts in the first year Mae Blake Class A.  My hand seek beauty and I will get it.". "Sad at so many levels." said Natsu.

Harry was about to touch her but he was launched into the hair by a metal chain. "You dam idiot. We have the same last name so you better watch what you do." said a voice. Efren stood there holding his chain as Natsu thought,"Efren?". "Bro? What are you doing here? You were supposed to pick her up from the airport." said Harry. "Shut the hell up. You are a freaking disgrace to the Adams name so you being my leftovers is understandable." said Efren. Mae was long gone by now.

Harry hide behind Natsu as he said,"Don't doubt me bro! I'm going to be stronger than you!". "Hey Natsu. I'll see you at the Executive Committee on Monday. I got some things to do between now and then." said Efren. "Sure. So who are you talking about Harry?" said Natsu. "I still can't believe you Natsu. You're a nice guy but you being friends with the boy who will never have a girlfriend due to him being a perverted trash." said Efren.

Harry said,"I'm not trash! I am a pervert. I may not be better than you in every other field known to mankind but magic is a whole other story! Just watch me Efren and I will surpass you!". "You need to be taught a lesson and I'm sick of you being a little freak!" said Efren. The chain went toward the younger brother but Natsu blocked it. "Natsu?!" said the two. "You know that I don't have the best relationship with my sister but I'm not watching my friends fight!" said Natsu.

Efren said,"Fine. I guess I'll have to teach you both a lesson!". The chain turned into a spike ball as he said,"Prepare to feel pain!". Natsu said,"Fine.". He punched one of the balls with his left claw as both Efren and Harry notice that the right arm was turned into a platinum version. He punched the chain as Efren increased the pain of it. "Wow." said a boy who came to watch. "Wow. Those two are strong to say the least." said another boy.

A teacher was in the crowd as he yelled,"Stop this now you two!'. "Tch." said Efren. "Time to end it here and now!" roared Natsu. He smashed the chain into the ground as Efren pulled it back. "We have a little problem but I'm sure we will see each other soon.  You know that I never really trusted you. I guess it is time to test my junior. Later." said Efren. He walked off as Natsu said,"What is going on? I mean Efren isn't like this.".

Harry grabbed Natsu as he said,"You saved me Natsu! You are a good friend man!". "Thanks Harry but can you stop shaking me?" said Natsu. Harry stopped as he said,"So what happened to your right arm? I mean it looked like the Devil Arm which is bad stuff.". Natsu was thinking of an excuse due to his right arm being used for a part of the Dragon Hero Armor. It is known as the Dragon Arm. "Oh. It is back to normal but your hand is messed up." said Harry.

Natsu looked at it as it was swollen. "Yep. I need to work on the whole pain thing. I hope Astral can heal me up before class." said Natsu. "Oh well. You are so cool man so let me go get you some lunch or something." said Harry. He took Natsu away as Natsu looked toward the direction of Efren. "Does Lucas know something? I mean Efren was acting weird. He is usually grumpy but he doesn't hate his brother." thought Natsu.

Later at magic class nearby the school. Group/Team 5 was talking. "Harry. He may be your bro and I work with him but he is a scary dude." said Natsu. He was standing with Akane, Harry, Rain, Tatsu, and Urara. "His power wavelength along with his magical talent is in the top of the school. He is on the same level as Natsu." said Akane. "He was rank S back in his first year which was super rare. It is so weird." said Rain. "I heard that he is on a third year level." said Urara.

Harry said,"Yeah but we have a Rank F and a gold card in our grade!". "Yeah!" said the girls. Tatsu scoffed at this as Natsu said,"So what's up with you two in the first place? I mean you two don't have the best connection but Efren is usually nice to me. So is something going on at home?". "Yeah. We don't live together anymore. He is so smart that he is able to live on his own. I live nearby the school so I have to walk." said Harry.

Harry said,"It is has always been like this. He is popular with the girls in a good way and perfect in all fields. I have been compared to him more times than I count but I won't let him beat me at using my powers and magic.". "I see. I can't let something go on like it did yesterday." thought Natsu. "I don't want to be involved in something like this Harry. I have a problem with my sibling so I really don't think that adding another one is a good thing." said Natsu.

Akane said,"I'm sure Natsu will be able to help you out.". Natsu looked at her as Urara said,"She is right Harry. He is the strongest freshman and I bet he could beat your brother. We are in the same team so we'll help.". Rain grabbed Natsu's arm as she said,"Right Natsu?". Natsu blushed as he said to her,"I'll do anything for my honey bear.". "Thanks man! You are my best friend! So lets win at the class today!" said Harry who shook Natsu's good hand.

He looked at the girls and he said,"Group hug!". He was kicked into a rock by Tatsu who said,"I don't like perverts. Grow up.". "I got both a emo with a fist and a pervert. I do understand how he feels due to me being Reva's little bro for 15 yesterday." said Natsu. Levi appeared behind him as he said,"So I understand it as well. You tend to chitchat a lot during a lecture like this! So if you do this again, I'll kill you!". Natsu was being used as a tree's stress ball as he said,"I won't do that again!".

Levi took a deep breath as he said,"Okay. Today's assignment is easy. You all just learn how to add your power into inanimate objects such as rocks and trees so as a test, I want all of you to lift a rock up in the air. I think 30 seconds should do the trick. All six of you do it means that you pass. That is good. You can use a lot of tricks such as gravity so use your magic and power to find a way to do it so you pass with flying colors.".

He looked at Natsu who recovered from the tree ride as he said,"Hey Natsu! Come up here and show your class how it is done!". "Great. I have to follow your rules since you made me like a ball for that tree." said Natsu. Levi glared at him as Natsu said,"I'm coming. Time to show off my skills.". Natsu stood next to Levi as he said,"So will anyway do?". "Sure but don't do anything that you will regret so think before you act." said Levi.

Natsu said,"K! Lets go Power! Pick up the heaviest rocks in the area except for the mountain and the cliff.". Power came out as the ghost held a lot of rocks in the air. Natsu pressed his ring as Haru said to Natsu,"So what are you doing?". "Being badass. Okay Power! Drop them!" said Bob. The ghost followed the orders as Natsu started juggling the rocks. "You know that these things having 1/6 of its gravity makes this work fun and I can do this." said Natsu.

He jugged with his legs as Cora said,"I forgot that Natsu can sometimes be a show off.". "Yeah but he is a nice guy and nothing like Preston." said Irene. "True." said Tara. "Mr. Xasius. You may stop this now." said Levi. "Fine. You used to be fine you know that. What happened to that guy? I guess he got old. Okay Power, time to make Rocky!" said Natsu. The ghost caught the rocks which gained back their normal gravity as it made a rock statue of Natsu.

The class clapped as Rex said,"So jealous.". "Yeah." said Dana. "You know that you can be really amazing Natsu." said Blair. "Thanks Blair." said Natsu. Levi looked at Natsu who was talking with Alex and Mia about teaching them some tricks as he thought,"I guess this kid is just more than action because he could have put the rocks on the cliff but they could fall down. Making a statue was a good idea.". "Okay begin Class 1-C!" said Levi.

Natsu watched the rest of his class trying to lift up a 10 kg/22 pound rock. "Wow. They're so freaking determined. Pretty jealous." thought Natsu. Rain looked at him as she said,"Hey Natsu? Are you in there?". Natsu smiled as he said,"I'm sorry. I was just lost in your beauty. You really should became a model.". "Sometimes. You know that Harry and I have the best chance to complete this but Akane and Urara don't. What about you Tetsu?" said Rain.

Tatsu ignored her as Akane said,"Not really a social butterfly are you.". "Okay. Are you going to be able to do this?" said Urara. He nod as Harry said,"Okay then. We solved that problem so what do we do about you two?". "Learn some new magic. Old man Scott said that you could do that if you feel like your magic or power won't do the job. I think I have the book for the job." said Natsu. He pulled out a book on gravity as he said,"Pocket dimensions are sweet.".

The two were reading it as Harry said,"Hey Natsu. Check this out.". Rain was chanting a book that she had brought with her and she got herself tongue tied. She then bit her tongue as Natsu blushed red. "Wow. She is a natural klutzy when it comes to this. I'll help the other two so you help your girl man." said Harry. Rain sat there as she said,"I need to get this done before Friday.". "What do you need to get down by Friday Rain?" said Natsu.

She turned around to see him standing there as she said,"Oh. I guess you caught me.". Natsu looked at the book as he said,"You're trying to learn how to make balloon animals and other girly stuff? The world of magic is a huge thing.". "You told me that Elena like cats and I was thinking of making her a dress. I have a design." said Rain. Natsu sat next to her as he said,"This is really cute. She'll love it so why is there a big model next to it?".

Rain said,"I was thinking that Sora could use some new clothes.". "I really don't think that dress is her style. She is more of a tomboy." said Natsu. "I know that. So does Elena like me? I mean you've been working on Le Devil and school plus me which means that she doesn't spend time with her big bro." said Rain. "She loves you Rain. I mean she knows that you make me happy so I think I will be able to help you out with this." said Natsu. The two worked on it.

Levi was looking over the class roster. Everyone passed with him giving credit to Jake using his speed to keep the rock in the air by making a little tornado with it. "Okay. We only have team five left. I know that Akane, Harry, Tatsu, and Urara passed it along with him" said Levi. "Rain hasn't done it yet." said Akane. "What is going on? You won't pass if she doesn't come back which won't help his grade." said Levi.

Urara said,"His name is Natsu and I'm sure that she will be back soon.". Rain ran back with Natsu walking back slowly. "Sorry you guys! Me and Natsu lost track of time." said Rain. Natsu punched Harry and he said,"And it was great.". "Nice but I don't think you should piss off daddy." said Harry who noticed that Levi was glaring at Natsu who was whistling. Rain looked at the rock as she said to the crowd,"Time to show you who is the best at this.".

The rock floated in the air as Natsu looked up to the sky. "Man. She is really good at this. I wonder why I thought that she couldn't do this." thought Natsu. He noticed that the statue was coming to life as he thought,"Oh shit.". He rushed up there at the speed of sound as he got the big guy's attention. "I need you to focus on me big boy." said Natsu. Natsu dodge the attack as he said,"Okay. Now how do I destroy him without causing Rain to fail?".

He heard,"Move now!". Tatsu jumped in front of Natsu and he was holding his sword which looked like a mixture between a sword and a chainsaw. He cut the statue in half as Natsu said,"Thanks so how did you get up here so fast?". "I don't know but I guess I got my genes from you." said Tatsu who shrugged. "I see. I guess I was right about you. You are my son so why are you here?" said the blue haired boy who saw that Rain passed.

Levi noticed that the two were talking as he said,"Now everyone get back to the school.". The class went back along with Levi as Tatsu said,"I'm here to save the human race.". "From me? I mean I am going to the Power Emperor right?" said Natsu. "I'm from a different timeline. My timeline is runes because it was taken over by the Crois and I am here to save it." said Tatsu. He removed his hair from his right eye as it was gone. "So do you have a place for me to stay?" said Tatsu.

Next Time,
Why is Tatsu back in this time? What happened to his eye? And why is Efren acting strange? Next time on Soul, the history of Efren and Tatsu.       

Five Teams of Six
Team 1: Rex Anderson, Seth Richards, Mia Cruz, Dana Reid, Terry Rios, and Alex Travis.
Team 2: Blair Goodwin, Cora Youko, Irene Rhodes, Karla Watson, Tara Cross, and Haru Ichirou.
Team 3: Ben Barton, Dante Skidmore, Ryo Conner, Charlotte Steel, Lucy Rowe, and Moka Banks.
Team 4: Issac Lance, Amy Ramos, Matt Ray, Stacey Hale, Jake Walker, and Cindy Malone.
Team 5: Natsu Xasius, Harry Adams, Rain Scott, Akane Blaze, Urara Sunanda, and Tatsu Xasius.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Tatsu Aegeus Xasius. 16 years old. Natsu’s son from an alternative timeline where the future was destroyed by the Sins and their army of Crois plus mutated wildlife and plants. 5 foot 10. Black with it covering his right eye. Red.  O. Virgo. September 9. His father, his mother, getting stronger to protect humanity, cooking, and being alive. The Crois, certain animals, plants, and killing innocent humans.
Asato Shumei. 16 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Black. Brown. 5 foot 10. A.  Leo. August 6. Leadership, bravery, honest, planning things, and training. Liars, weakness, and laziness.
Ayuri Sonan. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Brown. Green. 5 foot 6. AB. Capricorn. January 2. Asato, bravery, honest, training, shopping, fashion, cute things, and cooking. Liars, weak people, lazy people. and perverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment