Thursday, December 31, 2015

Soul Episode 52 Twins with Interesting Powers and Secrets. The Sins along with the Crois Return!!!


A/N: Ah. We are back to the business of regular stuff. So if you remember the Sins and Crois, they haven't appeared in a long time. It is because that I forgot about them. It is like when I make a mistake in Power Guild which is often. I think that I do it here but Power Guild has a lot of them. I will be going to back to fix them eventually. Lets begin our story three days later on a Friday in the secret lair of the SDS or the Seven Deadly Sins.

I hope you had a fun holidays. New Years is coming and I have something big planned for it. Trust me on this, it is interesting. I'm not good at describing but here is the situation. Every boy and girl are very average looking. Compared to Power Guild, they look like normal teens and adults except they have super powers and tall. They aren't like Manga Characters, they are normal humans with the ability to control fire and ice. It is better than them looking like someone's dream girl or guy.

In the Seven Deadly Sins's secret base, the group was meeting up right after their summer break. This may explain their absence. Wrath slammed the desk as he look at his fellow sins. "What the hell was that idiots?!" yelled Wrath. "Chill out man. I love my trip to where did I go?" said Sloth. "I think pot world." said Greed. "So why didn't we attack Natsu? He has gotten stronger because he knows his true origin!"said Wrath. "Don't worry so much. I got a plan." said Gluttony.

Envy said,"You having a plan is frightening.". "Just listen to me you guys. I have actually kept an eye on the school and it is fine. I have found students that we can use to our advantage. They also have no idea about us unlike Natsu." said Gluttony. "I see. So are they cute Gluttony?" said Lust. "That is not the point Lust. They are twins with powers." said Gluttony. "EVERY student in the school has power in their blood so what makes them different!?" said Wrath.

Gluttony said,"They got extra stuff.". "So they have an additional element?" said Envy. "I think showing them your research may answer their questions Gluttony." said Pride. The sin pressed a nearby button as holographic images appeared in front of the sevens. They were twins due to the similar colored eyes and hair. It was a boy and girl pair with the boy being three inches taller than his sister. "So what do you mean by they got extra stuff?" said Greed.

"They have power that wasn't given to them through being chosen to be a Soul. They have powers from a meteorite." said Gluttony. "That does sound interesting. I wonder if we can use them along with the Crois to take over the school." said Wrath. "So what is the plan?" said Sloth who was about to fall asleep. "We take them over and we can use their powers to take over the school so Natsu won't be able to stop us." said Wrath. The Seven got ready for their plan. 

Meanwhile in the dorms. These dorms hold all of the students who either transferred to Star Valley or they don't live nearby. It holds over 2,000 students and it is like living in five star hotel. It is like the ultimate living environment. In the common area from both genders, the twins were walking out of the main building. "Adrian. Did you really have to throw those guys into the pool? You know that I can handle them myself?" said the girl. 

The man said,"Those guys aren't worth your time Janet. I mean they have to be good enough on my level to date my older sister.". "You know that I can handle myself right? I don't need you. I mean I want to have a normal life." said Janet. "But what if he finds out about that?" said Adrian. "I am not going to tell him about it and I want to have friends so how about you leave me alone Adrian? So go away!" said Janet. 

She ran away as Adrian stood there stunned and shocked at what his sister just said. He turned around to see Harry and Jake standing there. "So are you going to finally let guys ask out her out Adrian? It would be for the best." said Harry. Adrian threw him into a tree as Jake said,"You know that she is right man?". "What are you talking about?! She is my sister and my family! I need to protect her from people like Harry." said Adrian.

Jake said,"You're right about that. Not every one at school is like Harry. He is one of a kind. So try to talk with others. See you later man.". He went to school on his skateboard to go meet up with Cindy as Harry got of the bushes. "Man. You're a really strong psychic. So what are you going to do?" said Harry. Adrian was quiet as Harry said,"Whatever, you better make up your mind because you really don't want your family hating you.".

He walked off as Adrian stood there. "Maybe she along with those two are right. I think I'm being a little bit too overprotective of Janet." said Adrian. He sensed something as Pride stood there with the Crois. "Who the hall are you?!" said Adrian. Pride looked around as he said,"I guess you have no one to help you. Sick them boys.". The Crois went to Adrian who made his eyes glow. They glowed blue as he made a huge amount of water.

The water swept the darkness away as Pride said,"So you really think that you're strong because you can use the full potential of your mind.". "I am strong enough to defeat you! Time for you to burn to ash!" said Adrian. His eyes glowed red as he made a giant fire which burned the Crois to ash. "Oh. I would be so scared of you if I wasn't already controlling you." said Pride. He went to Adrian as the boy glowed green. 

Adrian stood there as the other students looked at him but they got bored. "Perfect. They have no idea about their friend Adrian Jackson being taken over by the Seven Deadly Sins. I better hide my aura to make sure that he doesn't find me. I can't have Gluttony's plan fail. It would hurt his Pride." thought Adrian. He smiled as he headed toward the school. The Sin didn't noticed that someone was watching him and that someone need to get some help.

At the Xasius's household. Natsu was cooking for his siblings along with Havoc. "So are you and big sister still dating big brother?" said Elena. "You mean me and Rain? We're doing fine. Why do you ask sis?" said Natsu. "You were holding hands with a different girl. Are you cheating on her?" said Molly. "Big brother would never cheat on Rain!" said Jason who was eating. Natsu wiped his mouth as he said,"You know that eating when talking is rude.".

Havoc said,"Why would you even think that?!". "I don't know Havoc. Big brother is nice to girls so I just thought that." said Molly. She was about to cry as Natsu said,"Havoc. You do need to be nice to your sister. I do have that talent but I promise that I won't betray Rain in any way. She did change my life for the better so why would I break that trust of her? So what did you say Havoc?". "I'm sorry. It was mean of me to say that." said Havoc.

Molly said,"It is fine Havoc. Just don't do it again.". "So who was she to you big brother?" said Jason who was drinking his juice with the help of a machine that Natsu made. "She is a friend and I think I like her as a friend. Do you know that feeling?" said Natsu. The four looked at him as Natsu said with a sigh,"Never mind then. We need to get you girls to school. So Havoc. Do you know what you have to do today?".

Havoc said,"Taking Jason to your "mom" right?". "Yep. So can I get my goodbye hug J man? I mean you are going to be good for "mom" right?" said Natsu. The two year old hugged him as Havoc grab him. "Bye big brother!" said Jason. Havoc grew her wings as she flew out of the house. "We should get going. We don't want you to be late." said Natsu. "Right big brother!" said Elena and Molly. The two followed Natsu outside of the kitchen.

Charl was walking back in forth of the Elementary School where Elena, Molly, and Raku learn some stuff. She saw Natsu with the two girls holding onto his arms like they were holding him back from attacking her. "Charl? What are you doing here?" said Natsu. "Cheryl told me that walking to school is something that a couple do." said Charl. "Listen here Charl? Big brother belongs to Rain and we'll not let you seduce him." said Elena.

Charl said,"They must be your little sisters.". "Yeah. You two are going to do good today? I won't let Charl seduce me." said Natsu. "Okay but you better not!" said Molly. "I won't." said Natsu. The two ran into the building as Natsu said,"So are you adjusting well? I've been busy with a lot of stuff so I haven't be able to help you with your problem.". "Yeah. I mean the entire school knowing that I was once a guy has been interesting." said Charl.

The two were walking to Star Valley High which will take about thirty minutes. They fixed the train to go faster. "Yeah. I mean you really didn't try to hide your true identity and hanging out with those four didn't help your case." said Natsu. "I didn't want to hang out with them. I wanted to have friends who aren't into me just because of my looks and our class did that. You really changed that around. I mean everyone in the class is a friend." said Charl.

Natsu said,"Well, I didn't do all of that. I think Rain being my friend and girlfriend helped a lot. She is really nice.". "Does she express her emotions?" said Charl. "She does but she isn't the best at that or cooking. She was pretty bad at both of them but she got better at them thanks to me." said Natsu. "So would it be weird that I like girls?" said Charl. "Nah. It is fine. I mean the world makes every single human different." said Natsu.

Charl said,"I see. So are you actually going to class?". "Meh. I got a lot of work today plus I hate her with a blinding passion." said Natsu. "Isn't she your sister?" said Charl. "Sister is a stretch. Didn't you hear the story?" said Natsu. "I did and it is pretty interesting." said Charl. "Thanks. I think." said the boy. The two walked into the main building as Natsu sensed something using his sixth sense Astral aka that thing from Episode 42. Natsu said,"I'll see you later Charl.".

He was gone as Charl said,"Okay then. That was weird to say the least.". She walked up to the class as Karla walked up to her. "So? Are you enjoying Star Valley High Charlie? I mean Charlotte." said Karla. "It is fine. I like the name Charlotte more though and I'm enjoying Star Valley High. You all have been very kind to me." said Charl. She sat in her desk as Stacey said,"So do you have a crush on Natsu?".

Matt hit her as he said,"Ignore her Charlotte.". "So those two are dating?" said Charl. The two were fighting as Karla said,"Yeah. They're madly in love with each other. So those four guys that you hang out with?". "No way! I mean they are just friends but they don't get the hint." said Charl. "Ah. I think the dumping queen should be able to help you out." said Karla. She dragged Rain over as Charl was lost.

Karla said,"Before you transfer here, Natsu and Rain weren't dating at all so Rain was known as the heartbreaker of one thousand men so she should be able to help you with your problem.". "You don't mind helping me with my guy problem?" said Charl. "Natsu taught me that helping others is a good thing. Let me help you with your problem. We are going to be the best class for sure" said Rain. She smiled as Charl said,"I guess you helped him and he helped you too.".

Meanwhile, Natsu was looking for that thing that he sensed when he arrived into the building. The building was good so he was going to check the nearby forest. This place had everything since it is on a island like a volcano. He entered the forest as he sensed something behind him. He turned around to see Daichi standing there with his arms crossed. "You are looking good Natsu. So did you sense it as well?" said Daichi.

Natsu said,"Yeah. The Sins are planning something. So how was your country trip?". "Good. Me and Rias had a good time. So did you have a good summer?" said Daichi. The two were walking through the forest as Natsu said,"Didn't Ryo tell you anything?". "Yes. He told me everything about your very interesting summer. So do you want me to say anything about your sister?" said Daichi. "Not at all. I have a lot of feeling clashing in me and I don't want to talk about it." said Natsu.

Daichi said,"I sense. I shall holding in place with my power.". He made two giant fists which came out of the ground and they grabbed something. "Hands off me bastard!" yelled a voice. It was a little purple slime as Natsu said,"Adrian?". "You know that thing Natsu?" said Daichi. "He is a student in our class and I think you're in Preston's class. You would remember him Daichi. You two were in the same class." said Natsu. "Yeah. You don't remember me Daichi?" said the slime.

Daichi said,"I do remember that name. He was obsessed with his older sister and it was annoying but his element is interesting.". "Yeah. A natural Psychic with psychic powers not coming from being a soul at all. Interesting." said Natsu. "So why are you like this?" said Daichi. "I don't know but some green guy attack me in my head and he took my body. I was looking for someone to help me with my problem and then I was captured by Daichi." said Adrian.

Natsu said,"I see. So do you know where your body is?". "No clue. I mean he may be in the school so what are we going to do?" said Adrian. "Daichi. We need to make Adrian take a little nap because we need to be alone." said Natsu. Daichi nod as he made his fists knock Adrian out. "So what is the plan to catch Pride?" said Daichi. "Call Amy, Haru, Rias, Rin, and Ryo. We are going to catch them using our power." said Natsu. Daichi pulled out his phone as he called the five.

It was lunch time as Adrian (Pride) was sitting in his desk. "This power is incredible. I give Gluttony some point on this. I just need to get his sister and I think Envy or Lust would be the perfect partner to make this work." thought Adrian. He looked up to see Janet standing there. "Hello target. This is going to be easy." thought Adrian. She walked over to him as he said,"What is wrong little sister? Is something wrong?".

She dragged him out as she slammed him against the wall. "Using your Gravity on your little brother is so mean." said Adrian. "Who the hell are you?! You are not my brother so who the hell are you? I need my answer." said Janet. "Follow me to the roof if you wish to get an answer." said Adrian. He was gone as Janet stood there. She ran to the roof as she saw him standing there. "Okay. So who the hell are you?!" said Janet.

Adrian (Pride) summoned the Crois and they were all wolves. "Sick her boy!" said Adrian. Janet was about to be attacked before she made her eyes glow white. The wolves were blown away as Adrian said,"You have the same powers of your brother. It seem that you can control fire, earth, water, and wind.". "My power isn't like his at all. He can control it but I can't. So be prepare to be burn alive by my fire!" said Janet.

Adrian noticed that he was completely surround in fire as Janet was making the fire from every part of her body. "I see. You are more of a monster than I thought. I guess Gluttony was right about you. I think you are going to be perfect for Lust. Lets get you ready for her." said Adrian. Janet noticed that the eyes weren't glowing but his hands was glowing black. "Time to see how your fire can handle the darkness!" said Adrian

He created a huge amount of darkness as the fire was being absorbed into the fire. Adrian walked to her as Janet yelled,"Get back monster!". She fired a huge amount of wind at him as he was gone. She saw him behind her as he said,"If I wasn't it your brother, I would be enjoying this.". He kissed her as he noticed that she was out cold. "Yuck. I had to kiss my sister." said Adrian. Lust appeared from the ground.

Lust said,"So you ready to use these two?". "Yes but erase her and her brother kissing. I don't want her remember that." said Adrian. Lust went into Janet's body as Janet came out. Janet looked to see her body standing there and she noticed that she was a slime which is pink. "Who the hell are you two?" said Janet. Janet (Lust) said,"Two of the Seven Deadly Sins. So lets see how you like to fly so bye.".

She kicked Janet away as Janet (Lust) changed her body. Her orange hair turned pink along with her eyes. She smiled as she said,"Wow. I love her power. I guess Fatty is right about her and her brother being some strong Souls.". Adrian made his hair and eyes turn green. He stretched as he said,"I wish that I could fully go out Lust.". "We can once we conquer this school Pride. So lets use the Crois to do it." said Lust. "Good plan." said Pride.

Meanwhile, Charl was running away from her old friends. "Man. They are pretty persistent to say the least." thought Charl. She hid in an empty classroom as she took a deep breath. "So are you going to tell me your name or what?" said a girl's voice. She looked up to see a brunette holding some bread as she said,"Wants some blond?". "Um thanks. So what are you doing here?" said Charl. "The name is Kazuki Newton and I like to hang out in here." said Kazuki.

Charl said,"Huh. That is pretty cool.". "So you were a boy?" said Kazuki. "It is a long story so I don't have the time to tell you it." said Charl. "I bet you're hiding from your old friends." said Kazuki. She looked at him as he said,"My tech drones saw you running so hide out here for a while k?". "Okay. I just have to tell you that I have a..." said Charl. "You mean Natsu? He is a good guy but to be honest with you, he ain't for you." said Kazuki.

The two heard running as Kazuki said,"Stay quiet.". "Where did she go?" said Peter. "I don't know. I mean she is so beautiful that it lights through the darkness." said Oscar. "I think she is going to be on the roof." said Frank. "Lets go!" said Charles. The four were gone as Charl said,"Thanks for hiding me Kazuki.". "You're welcome Charl." said Kazuki. She went back as Kazuki said,"I guess Natsu is the only one who calls you that.".

Chari said,"Yeah. It is our thing Kaz but I don't mind if you call me because you are a girl right?". "I guess that I really look feminine. I blame my genetics but here is the thing. I'm a guy." said Kaz. "So we are alike?" said Charl. "Well, it is a stretch but I guess we are. So do you want to be friends?" said Kaz. He held out his hand as Charl said,"Sure.". The two shook hands as the window in the front of the room broke.

Pride stood there as he said,"I guess I found some more targets.". "Who the hell are you?! So why are you here?" said Charl. "I guess that I'm hiding my body with my aura so lets see how you can handle my darkness!". said Pride. A bat made out of darkness came out of his hands as Kaz said,"Hey. So do you think we can beat this guy? I mean he looks pretty strong to say the least.". "Yeah. We can do it so are you ready?" said Charl whose hands had magic circles around it  

Kaz made some claws out of tech as he rushed toward Pride. "I guess that you answered my question so I shall lend you support!" said Charl. She summoned several birds made out of magic destroy the bat as Pride went back to dodge Kaz. "Wow. You two are pretty strong but I'm just getting warmed up." said Pride. His eyes glowed as the two were surround in fire. "Now. Are you going to keep on fighting or give up?" said Pride.

The fire alarm went off as the fire was gone. Pride heard running as he said,"No! Our plan needs them inside!". "What are you talking about?" said the two. They were knocked out by Lust as Pride said,"So did you?". "I place some spider Crois to hold everyone in the building so we don't have any trouble. Are you ready to fight Natsu?" said Lust. "Sure. I can't let him ruin my pride." said Pride who smirked. The two were gone as both Charl and Kaz were out cold.

Natsu stood there with Amy, Daichi, Haru, Rias, Rin, and Ryo. Amy said,"Are you ready to go now you guys?". "Yeah. I mean the slime version of the other twin came by so yeah." said Rin. The twins were in jars nearby them as Rias said,"So which one do you think it is?". "It is Lust and Pride. I saw them and they have taken over the school using the Crois." said Ryo. "So are our friends are okay? I am worried about them." said Haru who sat on his staff.

Natsu said,"Yeah. My partners are fighting them off while the ones who know about my curse. They are awake while the other are taking a good sleep. I can't having them knowing about the Crois about being alive and well.". "So are we ready to go? The battle plan is simple." said Daichi. "I got the long range of fighting." said Ryo. "We're the main assault team." said Haru who put his arms around both Amy and Rin.

Amy scratched him as Rin hid her blush by punching him in the stomach. "We are going to back you up using darkness and earth respectively." said Rias. "And I'll be the backup. I know that we can do this. Now, lets kick some but." said Natsu. "Right!" said the six. They walked toward the school as Natsu looked at the jars and he grabbed them. He placed them in a pocket dimension as he ran after his friends.

Pride saw the seven walking toward them. "So are you going to try and get the twins back them in their body?" said Pride. "Yep. So bring it on Princess." said Haru. An angry vein appear on his head as he yelled,"Kill them!". Several Crois went toward them as Natsu snapped his fingers. Ryo pulled out a bow as he made an arrow. He fired it as it went into the air. It broke into a thousand arrows of different elements as they held the Crois down.

Haru said,"Speed of the Cheetah and Claws of the Lion!". He went really fast as he slashed his way through the army. A ape Crois was about to attack him but it was stopped by a spear held by Rin as Haru said,"Thanks for the save Yuki!". "My name is Rin!" thought Rin. She and Haru covered each other as they fought several Crois. Amy slashed through several of them while being protected by a lot of arrows, rocks, and ghosts.

Natsu stood there as Lust said,"What is he doing? I mean his friends are fighting for him.". "I don't know but you should go find out. We can't have anyone stopping us before we bring out the Crois to take over the world." said Pride. She was gone as Pride said,"Now, lets see how you can handle some stronger Crois.". He summoned some feral looking Crois along with some giant (weight) Crois as the Sin motioned them to attack the six.

Daichi looked at them as he said,"They seem to be bringing out the big guns now. We got them in our net.". "Huh?" said Haru. "We have them in our grasp." said Rin. "You got the big guy right Daichi? It is obvious that I can handle the feral ones." said Amy. "We will handle them while you three get the big one." said Rias. "Right." said Ryo. He held an arrow as he fired it toward them. The arrow hit the big one as they were held in a very strong net.

The feral Crois dodged the net as Haru smacked one back with his staff. "Get back!" said Haru. Rin jumped off his back as she said,"Frenzy Stab!". She stabbed two of the feral ones many times as Haru smacked them away. Amy slashed the rest of them and she was about to be punched the big one only for it to be stopped by a giant earth spike right through the chest. The darkness was gone as Amy saw Daichi smiling.

Amy said,"Thanks big guy!". Rias fired several ghosts that destroyed the rest of that giant Crois. The six teamed up against the army and they were still going strong despite the fact, they were surround by them. Natsu stood there as he held the jars. "Okay. I need to get these two back in their bodies so we can stop the Crois from spawning back." said Natsu. He put the jars back in the dimension as Lust appeared.

Natsu said,"So are you and Pride going to bring down the world using the twins's bodies? Who came up with this plan? Envy?". "Actually, it was Gluttony Natsu. You know something about us so I think it is time that I got to know you." said Lust. She got closer to him as she said,"I wonder if this is true love. I can't stop thinking about you.". "Um thanks." said Natsu. He thought,"I really wish that plan is going to work.".

He kissed her as Lust was in shock. "It is a good thing that Emily kissed me last. Her power seem to negate the current Sorcerer power that I have but it does leave the other person in a state of shock so I can remove Lust from the equation." thought Natsu. He made Lust get out Janet's body as the sin was in the air not moving. The body was back to normal as Natsu put Lust in the jar and Janet back in her body.

He placed Janet's body to the side as she was still out cold. He read through her memories as he found that Pride in Adrian's body kissed her as he thought,"I don't want these jerks ruining their family due to the fact that I know that feeling well. I guess I will have to erase that memory.". He erased it from her as he looked at Pride. He was summoning more Crois as he thought,"I really don't want to do this but I guess I have to bring out her.".

He pulled out the Shadow Armor as he thought,"I could go Sora but they probably know about that so this is my only way to save them.". He put on the armor as he turned into a girl and the Shadow Empress. She walked over to the river nearby as she saw Natsu in the reflection. "So why did you let me out Natsu? I mean I could kill your friends and probably do the nasty with your enemies for the hell of it." said SE (Shadow Empress).

Natsu said,"I need your help SE. I know that you want to get revenge on someone that I may know so lets work together.". "I see. You need my seduction abilities so I can kiss Pride to get him out of his body because you're a scared cat. I thought that you were a proud lion always on the pounce for a girl or something like that." said SE. "I may work at a maid cafe but I like Rain and I love a girl." said Natsu.

SE smiled as she said,"Okay. I'll help you under one condition.". "What? I'm not letting you kill a single person." said Natsu. "Not that you idiot. You and I will be having a talk after this because I want to talk with my new toy so enjoy the show as I show you how to seduce. I mean I would say that you are a half demon and a half god but you look human. Do we have a deal?" said SE who smiled. "Um sure." said Natsu. She was gone.

Pride stood there as he thought,"Where is Lust? She should have taken care of Natsu by now due to the fact that he is still young and naive but I guess she is taken longer than projected. I better bring out the Little Boy or was it the Fat Man? I don't remember my history so well. I'll ask Envy or Sloth about the history of the Crois later.". He snapped his fingers as the Crois formed into one giant form as the six teens looked up to see a giant Crois.

It looked to be at least tall as the Empire State Building, it had features of a elephant, hippo, jellyfish, lion, scorpion, shark, and snake in one, and it looked very lethal. "Prepare to die by the Little Boy or Fat Man. I don't know which one this is but it doesn't matter because it will kill you." said Pride who motioned the monster to attack them. It grew a huge amount of hands as they went toward the six of them.

Ryo held his bow as it turned into a machine gun. "Lock and loaded." said Ryo. Several bullets came out of it and they destroyed several hands. Haru smacked the hands back as he said,"So what is that thing's achilles heel?". "I don't know. Can you use your Heaven Eyes Ryo?" said Amy. "I can't when this thing is trying to kill it." said Ryo. "So we should keep it distract while you find its weakness? It is the best option." said Daichi.

Rin said,"Ready Haru?". The two rushed up the Crois as they hit its head with their weapon. It threw them off as Rias used her ghosts to catch them. "Be careful you guys." said Rias. The two were back on the ground as Amy slashed its legs but they kept reforming. Ryo opened his Heaven Eyes as the boy looked for a weakness. "Did you find something?" said Daichi who made two giant earth hands to block it. "I don't know." said Ryo.

Pride smiled as he thought,"It doesn't have a weakness that can be seen by your eyes. I guess that no one will stop me.". He heard,"Hello Pride, you're looking good.". He turned around to see Shadow Empress standing there. "Who the hell are you?!" said Pride. He was going to attack her but she said to him,"Now, you need to calm down Pride. I'm not here to hurt you at all. I hope we could talk so can we?".

Natsu was ignoring this but it was hard. Pride said,"So who are you?". "Names are nothing to me at all. So is that monsters yours? It is pretty strong and it making those teens its bitch. You know I find guys with power attractive." said SE. Pride blushed as he said,"What are you saying?". "I'll be perfect to made you the ultimate Pride that you can be." said SE. She then kissed him as the Crois started to lose its power.

Daichi said,"So what is going on?". "It is losing power fast you guys." said Ryo whose eyes were still glowing. "Natsu did something right?" said Rin. "I think he did and I don't think he is going to like it at all." said Rias. The Crois was gone as Shadow Empress walked over with the lifeless body of the other Jackson. "You! What have you done with Natsu?! If you don't answer right now, you are a dead man " said Haru who held the staff toward her neck.

SE said,"I will be giving back your friend after we get rid of the Crois. I like using his body so I want him to be happy so lets get to work kids.". She was gone as Rin said,"So is that Natsu in that armor?". "Yeah and I think she is a slut." said Amy. "We better help her because Natsu is in there so lets get to work." said Ryo. "Right." said Haru. The six went to get rid of the Crois along with the SE who is really strong.

Natsu was walking with Rain as she said,"So let me get this straight, you wore the Shadow Armor so that you could kiss a Sin?". The two were walking home from Le Devil and Rain did some part time work for them. "I didn't want to but I had a feeling that Lust and Pride with the power that they stole from the Jackson twins were going to bring out the big guns aka that Crois." said Natsu. "Yeah and you don't look half bad with pink hair." said Rain.

Natsu said,"So is Rain Scott flirting with me?". "Yes. I think I have been listening to Stacey's advice on flirting and it is working." said Rain. "Her and Matt totally belong together. What does Star Valley High do for the cultural festival?" said Natsu. "We usually have the Sports Festival first and I thought you would know about the cultural festival." said Rain. "I would Rain but I have been busy with the four stepsisters." said Natsu.

Rain said,"At least you and I are back together.". "You know that me and Charl are staying friends? I mean I like girls but I love you the most." said Natsu. "I know that you two will be just friends due to the fact that you like me." said Rain. "Bingo. So why do you keep checking your phone? Did you win the lottery or something?" said Natsu. "My dad is coming back to school." said Rain. Natsu tripped down as he said,"Your dad?".

Rain helped him up as she said,"Is that weird?". "Nope. It just surprised me. So we are finally at that stage." said Natsu. "What are you talking about?" said Rain. "You'll understand soon enough. I'll see you tomorrow." said Natsu. He walked Rain home as Natsu was alone to his thoughts. "So I'm going to meet Mr. Scott. I better be ready because I am going to make sure that he like me because I like his daughter." thought Natsu. He was determined.

Next time,
An interesting student takes over the school and the Sins aren't involved in this plan. It is done by the student alone and it is interesting.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Adrian Jackson. 15 years old. First year Class F at Star Valley High. Orange. Yellow. 5 foot 9. O. Virgo. September 13. Janet, sports, studying, and protecting the ones that he is close to. People who get too close to Janet, science, and music.
Janet Jackson. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Orange. Yellow. 5 foot 6. O. Virgo. September 13. Arts, studying, and friends. Adrian always being overprotective beyond belief, gym, and math.
Kazuki Newton. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Brown. Green. 5 foot 7. A. Aries. March 24. Shopping, sports, cooking, fashion, arcades, boys, girls, and school. Art, pranks, people judging him, and music class.

No comments:

Post a Comment