Saturday, December 12, 2015

Soul Episode 47 Natsu and Rain's big date and the secrets behind the girl with the glasses.


A/N: I promise that this episode won't take so long. Heroes Zero will come out whenever but here is the thing.  I have an idea for a crossover. It will be after the Underworld Arc for Bob by the way so expect reference to the ending of that arc. If you seen how much work I have to do, expect spoilers from it. I hope to get most of it done by the end of it. Anyway, lets get back to Natsu and the gang as Kana sees why Natsu wants to kiss her. Also Owen is also the principal of the school. I promise that will make soon. Trust me. Also things have changed between Episode 1 and Episode 47 haven't they.

Back in the room, Sonya said,"Welcome back Natsu. So what do you want first? Dinner? Bath? or maybe little old me?". Issac grabbed him as he said,"Oh big bad me.". The two were on him as Natsu said,"Now do you understand why?". "I get it. This is strange than none of you knew about the other version of the book and it has nothing to do with Issac." said Kana. "Can you make them stop? It is bothering me studying." said Rain who was reading.

Natsu sulked as Kana said,"Anyway, your club's room remains locked because the teacher with the key won't come here until we finish the make up tests.". "Huh?" said Cole. "You didn't know? From one of my boys, I heard that." said Kana. "So if those three don't pass their tests, we can't get into the room." said Akane. "Bingo." said Kana. "They should just cheat like I did." said Issac. "And do you remember what happened last time?" said Natsu.

The boy shivered as Kana said,"What are you talking about?". "You don't want to know Kana." said Urara. The group that was in the room was all of the members of the Unknown Club on the trip and Kana who wasn't part of the club for some reason. "So are you going to get rid of the curse?" said Akane. Natsu was being almost pulled apart by Issac and Sonya as he said,"Please help me Kana! I will do anything if you kiss me.".

Kana smiled as she said,"Anything?". "Yes. Natsu was even clean your laundry which I expect your goods." said Issac. Kana threw a pillow at him as Rain said,"So what do you want from him?". "It is a secret Rain. Can't having the girlfriend knowing out little exchange.  So who is the witch?" said Kana who then kissed Natsu. "I guess we have another power in our arsenal." said Urara. "And this one is deadly in the wrong hands." said Cole.

Issac and Sonya were depressing as Sonya said,"Life sucks now.". Rain looked away and she was so jealous. "So we got one part done. Now you need to kiss Jane." said Kana. "Can't Cole do it? My lips are in pain right now." said Natsu. "You're the only one who can copy powers Natsu. I do hate that I keep seeing you kiss girls but this will help us." said Rain. Natsu sighed as he said,"I will go look for her.".

He left the room as Issac made a whip effect. "Do you ever mature?" said Kana. "Nah. Not my way of life. So in case your plan doesn't work, I'm working on plan B." said Issac. He went to work on his laptop as Cole said,"I'm getting some reading down.". He pulled out a book as he went to reading as Sonya said,"And we girls are going to the baths?". "Huh?" said the four. She pushed the four out of the room as Cole said,"She likes girls.". "Yeah but she is hot." said Issac. Cole sighed.

Natsu was looking for Jane as he thought,"I can't believe I'm doing this. My date with Rain is coming up in two days and I want it perfect. What power is yours Jane?". He walked into the lunch room as he saw Jane eating alone. "I guess the club are in their rooms." thought Natsu. He walked up to her as she said,"Natsu?". "Do you mind if I sit down?" said Natsu. "Um sure." said Jane. He sat down as he said,"So what was that kiss about?".

Her face lit up as she said,"Don't tell your girlfriend okay! I was just making sure that you could be part of the group.". "Group?" thought Natsu. "So she is busy doing Rain things so could I ask you for a favor?" said Natsu. "Um what is it?" said Jane. "Kiss me." said Natsu. Her face lit up as she said,"I thought you had a girlfriend!". "I do it but I need to try something. Trust me. I'll explain everything to you soon." said Natsu.

The two kissed as Natsu thought,"Okay. I'm not swapping bodies.". She looked at me as I heard,"Do you read me asshole?!". Natsu looked around as Jane looked at him. "Why can I hear you in my head Jane?" said Natsu. "I have the power of telepathy private! 100 one armed push ups on the double. It 's going to be easy if you do the work." said Jane using her inner voice. Natsu then started to do it and he then  noticed that Jane was acting shy.

He thought,"Totally 180.". "You can do the same thing as me Natsu. Turn the opposite way." said Jane. He turned around as she said,"Now think of my face and a sentence.". "Okay?" said Natsu. He then thought of her as he said,"Do you read me?". "I heard you. This is incredible." said Jane. She hugged him as Natsu blushed. He was sensitive to girls touching him as Jane got off him. "I'm sorry Natsu. So are you going to help us?" said Jane. Natsu said,"Us?".

Alberto and Marcos stood there as Natsu heard,"Do you read me Natsu?". "Yeah private." said a new voice. Natsu looked at the two and he said,"You kissed them?". "You know the saying. Three heads are better than one." said Alberto. "Yeah and with your head, we are going to have our summer back for sure!" said Marcos. "What are you talking about?" said Natsu. The three looked at her as they said in unison,"You're helping us cheat. Welcome to the club.". Natsu thought,"Great.".

The next day. Natsu was sitting with the group in their room. "So with Jane's power of telepathy, I am helping those cheat on their makeup test." said Natsu. "So she has the power of telepathy. The book made this power one of the most useful. Interesting." said Rain. "So her power is pretty useful now. I mean those three aren't the brightest." said Kana. "Way to be blunt. So what is the plan guys due to the fact that I got nothing?" said Sonya.

Issac said,"Kiss me Natsu.". Issac was about to kiss Natsu as Akane said,"Explain Issac. Their date is tomorrow.". Natsu looked at Rain who whistled. She was putting this down in the notes that they had gained over the semester. "I'm not going to ask how she knows about it but I'm just accepting it with a grain of salt. So what is your master plan Issac?" said Natsu. "It better be something that will help us." said Cole.

Issac said,"I kiss you because people who kiss are connected with her powers right? Me, Akane, and Urara can use our combined intelligence plus yours to cheat with the three stooges while Cole, Kana, and Rain watch plus help just in case because it is second year work..". "What about me Issac? I am part of the club too." said Sonya. "You are not as smart as us Sonya." said Issac. "May I?" said Sonya who crackled her knuckles.

The group said yes in unison as she punched him. "Nice punch Sonya. This is good. I don't think his plan isn't that stupid. It just has some flaws." said Urara. "Yeah. I'm smart too." said Sonya. "That and Natsu doesn't know the material at all. His memory is incredible but he needs to see it for him to use it." said Cole. "Oh. I do know the stuff." said Natsu. "How?" said Kana. "Let me guess, You were in a class." said Rain.

Natsu nod as Akane said,"So how are we going to get you in there or with a test?". "We steal one of course." said Issac. "Is that the best option?" said Urara. "No. I have to go in for Summer School so I will see if I can steal a second year test for you." said Kana. "Thanks Kana. You're pretty nice despite your temper." said Natsu. Kana smiled as she said,"You know that I am doing this for me right?". "Or for Natsu?" said Issac.

Cole froze him as Rain said,"So can we just pushed him into the ocean?". "I wish but we will miss him because he is our friend after all." said Cole. Kana went to go do her summer school session as Natsu said,"Oh Sonya. I have a job for you.". "What Natsu?" said Sonya. "I think I know what Natsu is talking about. We have the fiancee trio to deal with so can you keep them distracted?" said Rain. "I got it." said Sonya.

Later, Natsu was sitting in a room nearby the test room. The second year trio was in the nearby room as Natsu said,"Can you read me commander?". "Yes I can private. Are you sure about this plan of yours working?" said Jane through telepathy. "Yes. I will get you all out to enjoy summer. I promise so when is the test going to begin?" said Natsu. "Soon. Are you ready?" said Alberto. "Yep. I'm going to help you cheat." said Natsu.

After ninety minutes, the trio of second years finished their tests with their scores in the ninety. They were happy as Natsu was almost dead. His brain was in pain as Jane walked into the room. "Are you going to be alright Natsu?" said Jane. "I'll be fine. Go enjoy your summer." said Natsu. "So Natsu, is it weird that I have feeling for a guy who has a girlfriend?" said Jane. "So do you like me Jane? This is a real question girl." said Natsu. "Yes." said Jane.

Natsu told her everything. Man, this guy really can't keep this a secret. "So you're cursed? I actually kissed Rain." said Jane. "Yep. She can be a real good me. It is hard for me to be her on the other hand so if you need my or anyone else in the club's help, just call okay. We will be there to help you out so just call." said Natsu. "I will. Oh and Natsu. I have something to tell you." said Jane. She whispered in his ears,"My power didn't work on someone in your year. Alice Daniels.".

She walked away as Natsu thought,"Dam.". Later, Natsu said,"We have another Sorcerer you guys. It is a girl name Alice Daniels.". "She is from my class. I haven't seen her lately." said Sonya. "Yeah. It has been bothering the student council because she is your normal girl for the most part. The Sorcerer must have something to do with it." said Akane. "Okay. I am bringing her back." said Natsu. "Wow. I am impressed to see you so excited about this." said Issac.

Natsu said,"I am going to look for the rest of the witches. We need her at school because school is a fun place when you have some awesome friends and a sweet girlfriend on my end.". "You're really excited about this." said Rain. "That's help out with the Student Council too." said Cole. "And me and Blaine." said Kana. "So where is Kana?" said Urara. "He is sick." said Kana. "Lets go have fun while we are here." said Natsu. "Right!" said the group.

The next day, Natsu was pacing back and forth. "Today is the day that I have my first real date with Rain. I mean I haven't given her my full attention all summer so I have to make it up to her because I don't want to be dumped." said Natsu. He was talking to himself because he was nervous. His friends were going to the beach and the only thought that worried him was Rio. He couldn't shake off this feeling that she was going to be what Lucio calls a bitch.

He hates when people interrupt a couple from growing. I hope that explains it. He heard,"Are you alright Natsu?". He turned around to see his girlfriend in a really cute outfit. He blushed crimson as he said,"You look really cute Rain. I bet the girls helped you picked it out. I got taught how to go on a date by Terry.". "Thank you. Dana thought that might happen when she heard about that Terry was helping you but according to her, they're magical." said Rain.

"Yeah. Terry must be a really big fan on my stories because he quoted them a lot." said Natsu. "I read them too Natsu and I like that you really can relate to the main heroine of your recent story. I feel like she is me." said Rain. Natsu said,"So you're a magical girl? I knew it Rain.". "Sometimes Natsu. My boyfriend can sometimes be insensitive to my feelings." said Rain. "I said that I was sorry about Rio kissing me. She did kiss me by the way." said Natsu.

"You know that I am kidding right? I mean I have forgiven you." said Rain. "I know but I love you so much that I would take over the world or buy the biggest diamonds for you. I would do anything for you so just ask." said Natsu. "Natsu. Please don't do the first thing." said Rain. "K. I think the train is here." said Natsu. The two got on as it went to Ubrik's amusement park. It was known for being very popular for dates and it will help this couple grow.

While the two were flirting, the fiancee trio was watching them. Rio was getting jealous as she said,"I can't believe this.". "You do have so hard competition." said Bridget. "I don't. Cole will be mine you guys." said Susie. She hasn't met Alicia yet. "Why is he in love with her? I mean I am richer than her by over a billion." said Rio. "Money doesn't buy love Rio." said Bridget. "You have to force him to love you." said Susie.

Bridget said,"That isn't it either. Love is something that two people can share and it doesn't matter if you are rich or not.". The two ignored her as she thought,"Yep. I better make sure that these two don't ruin Natsu and Rain. I mean they look perfect together.". The two were flirting as Rain said,"So what were you going to tell me last night? I mean you said that you had a theory about the Sorcerers. You didn't tell me it last night.".

Natsu said,"So what is your desire Rain?". She looked at him as Natsu said,"You have the power to swap bodies through kissing. Kana has the power to control people because she could be a person who loves to be popular and maybe the President one day. Jane's power comes from her not being able to talk. I don't know about Alicia, Cole, Emily, and Issei but you got what you wanted from your desire.".

Rain said,"You have a point there. So what did you want?". "I don't know why I can copy powers. It could because of my mixed blood. I mean I am a lot of things hybrid so why did I want to copy your powers? It makes no sense." said Natsu. Rain said,"Well. I know that we are going to find it out as a team.". She held his hand as the two blushed crimson. Rio was getting extremely jealous at seeing this. Bridget sighed and Susie meh.

The two were walking around the park as Natsu said,"I didn't think that the line would be that long. I mean we are on a island.". "It is easy to get here Natsu." said Rain. The two looked around as Rain was smiling. "I thinking picking this place is a good place right?" said Natsu. "So let me guess. You talked with my grandfather about this." said Rain. "Yeah. He said that he loved going here with you as a kid. He also told me that you liked to smile." said Natsu.

Rain smiled as Natsu said,"Hold on a second.". He took a picture as he said,"Putting this as my phone wallpaper.". "So is there anything that you want to show me?" said Rain. "Oh right. You looked at the present earlier. Santa would be pissed. Prepare to be amazed." said Natsu. He messed with his black watch as he shrunk 4 inches. "Why did you?" said Rain. "Let such that I want you to enjoy the date by not stretching so much to kiss me." said Natsu.

Rain said,"It isn't that bad Natsu.". "Yeah but I felt like it would be nice for you to relax for once due to a certain female who will we not say because I don't want to be thrown into the water." said Natsu who knew not to say Rio's name in front of Rain. "Good. So are you ready to have some fun?" said Rain. The two were walking around as Rain looked behind her. "You alright?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I felt something weird." said Rain.

Meanwhile nearby, the fiancee were hiding nearby. Rio was in pain by this as Bridget and Susie were watching this. The people nearby was wondering what was wrong with the blonde. There is a lot that is wrong with this chick. "This is so frustrating!" said Rio. "So what are we going to do about it? Are you going to but in?" said Susie. "I would like to do that but Natsu would hate me and I don't want that." said Rio. Bridget thought,"I better make sure that she doesn't kill her.".

Natsu and Rain were waiting in for a pirate ride. "So do you know why Dante hates pirates? I mean I don't think that they are bad." said Natsu. "I think it is because his family fought ninjas back in the day. That is the best answer that I got." said Rain. "Ah. So did it take you that long to look good or are you just that natural good looking?" said Natsu. "Did Issac tell you to say that? That sounds like a very cheesy pickup line." said Rain.

Natsu said,"I had to do it once because he spent time looking for the other version of the book. I can't believe that the club room was empty.". "Yes. It was quite sad." said Rain. "Don't worry. At least we found Jane is a Sorcerer." said Natsu. "So does she like you?" said Rain. "I think me and you in my body." said Natsu. The two talked as Rio was getting jealous. She is known as a crazy lady or a girl who doesn't get the hint.

The two enjoy their date while the fiancee trio was watching them. Bridget was pissed off at this due to her maybe being able to try and get to know Issac. "Man. That was a lot of fun." said Rain. She looked at Natsu who was holding onto his left arm which was dead. "I didn't foresee that you would squeeze my arm so dam much." said Natsu. "Sorry but I get scared really easy. At least we had fun on those rides." said Rain.

She sat down as Natsu said,"So I guess you're having fun.".  "Yeah. This makes you ignoring me all summer feel bad." said Rain. "Yeah. I have been getting more free time lately but I can't say no to my siblings." said Natsu. "Do you mind if I join you guys?" said Rain. "They would like to be with you or Urara. They really like her." said Natsu. "I guess she acts like a good older sister for them." said Rain.

Nearby. Rio was them while the other two were just eating. "This is just torture to watch. I mean they are getting close and I hate it!" said Rio. "You really need to take a chill pill." said Bridget. "She and Natsu should be together instead of that slut." said Susie. "Huh." said Bridget. "I will be with him and I will make him mine. He will be extremely happy with me." said Rio. "She is my friend but she can be a crazy bitch." thought Bridget.

Natsu stood up as he said,"We should go up there to end the date.". He pointed to the Ferris Wheel as Rain said,"Sure.". The two walked away as Rio said,"So they are going to the Ferris Wheel. I bet my Natsu is going to ask her to marry him. I have a plan.". "Okay. I am in." said Susie. Rio was on her phone as she said,"Yes. This is Rio Grant. I want you to do as we planned earlier. I want to be switch out with passengers.".

The couple was waiting in line as Natsu said,"We are almost there Rain.". "Yeah." said Rain. The two then noticed Bridget getting their attention as they left line. "So what are you doing here? And how did you drag Issac here?" said Natsu. "I didn't drag him here. He was busy but Rio wasn't. I really hate to do this but I need to tell you this." said Bridget. She told them Rio's plan as Rain said,"She is a bitch.".

Bridget said,"Yeah. She can be but she really does love you Natsu.". He was gone as Bridget said,"So where did he go?". "I don't know but we should go look for him." said Rain. "Question. Why aren't you mad at me?" said Bridget. "You told us before we got to the front of the line. Natsu would have been more mad." said Rain. "Ah. So where do you think he is?" said Bridget. "I have an idea so lets go." said Rain. The two ran off.

Natsu was back to his normal size as he found the two. He was royally pissed off because they were interrupted their date with this stupid plan of Rio. He walked over to them as Rio said,"Natsu!". She hugged him as Susie said,"I guess you are over Rain Scott right? I mean what does she have to Rio who is better in every way.". "I am so mad." said Natsu. He then made her let him as he grabbed his necklace.

Natsu said,"Knightfall!". He held the sword right to their neck as Natsu said,"If you do this shit ever again, I will cut you two apart and I will make it so that killing you both will giving me a parade for it.". The two were scared as Bridget and Rain found them. "Wow. So what is he like mad?" said the black hair girl. "He would kill his sister and everyone in the world because he is Natsu. Now we are going to enjoy our date and if you bother us." said Rain.

Natsu growled as the two were scared. They were gone to enjoy the Ferris Wheel as Bridget said,"So what did you learn today Susie?". "Don't mess with Natsu at all." said Susie. "And what about you Rio?" said Bridget. "He loves me." said Rio. She was then flicked by him from a distance as the two girls said,"Really don't get the hint don't you?". "I love him." said Rio. The two sighed as Natsu had a feeling that Rio was going to bother him forever.

Natsu was sitting across from Rain and it was night time. "So are you happy about getting Rio to stop bothering us?" said Rain. "She isn't going to. I really don't like her and I want to know who gave me to her in the first place." said Natsu. "Reva?" said Rain. "No. She wants to love me but like you said that I would kill her." said Natsu. "She is still your family." said Reva. "I don't care Rain so can we not bring up please?" said Natsu.

The two looked at each other as Rain said,"So do you mind if I get a job at Le Devil?". "Really? You want guys looking at you." said Natsu. "You work there." said Rain. "It doesn't mean that I don't like being stared at girls especially on those days." said Natsu. He shivered in fear as Rain said,"Should I ask?". "No. You shouldn't because the fireworks are going off right now." said Natsu. They went off as Rain said,"Wow. You did plan everything perfectly.".

Natsu said,"Hey. I love you Rain so maybe one day.". "What?" said Rain. She looked at him as she said,"Are you saying something Natsu? I mean I have been staring at these awesome fire works. You have really changed my life ever since you came to Star Valley.". "Oh nothing. I was just going to say that you would look good under fireworks." said Natsu. "Okay then. Let's just watch them okay Natsu." said Rain.

She held his hand as he thought,"I was going to ask you if you want to go out like this again but I've a feeling that you are going to say yes so this was a really good first day.". The two kept watching them go off as a nearby car had Rio watching Natsu. This chick really doesn't get the hint does she? I mean this girl isn't the smartest girl around. Bridget and Susie watched her as Susie said,"Should we move her to Antarctica?". "Meh. Lets see if we can make her un love Natsu." said Bridget.

Next time,
Natsu is forced to look for Alice Daniels during the last days of Summer because everyone else was busy according to Issac. No really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment