Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Power Guild Episode 176 Underworld part 23 Cousins, Purpose, and Beliefs.


A/N: A weird title but nothing out of the ordinary for me. I think I have said this before but I like what the anime did with the defeat of Hurricaner aka Tempester. I mean Gray owned him but in the anime, Laxus did the job. It is better in that regard because I like Lighting more. I still think the Gajeel fight in this arc is the best so far but I have high hopes in this arc for a awesome Gajeel fight. I did like the latest chapter but will Zeref be defeated by the new and short lived power of the Fire Dragon King? I don't think so but here is hoping that we actually see someone else in action like maybe August vs the Wizard Saints and Gildarts. I really want that. Lets begin already.

Also I think that there should be stuff in between arcs because I really don't think that the Edolas Arc is exactly right after the Oracion Seis arc. It probably said it earlier but I forgot. Also Johnny will be seen differently as he does now. Plus a lot of flashbacks. This is a long one.

Hiusam was in the ground as the other two demons were shocked to see that an human gave pain to a demon in his Lucrena form. Johnny held Jade as he shook her. "Jade! Hang on! Jade!" yelled Johnny as she woke up. "Thank the gods you are okay! You are the one who gave me air didn't you? I need some more to defeat that bastard!" said Johnny. "Do it again Johnny?" thought Jade. She remembered that she kissed him and she blushed.

Jade move her arms to say that and she thought," I can't. That was some of my air that I gave you and I don't have an unlimited supply.". "Now isn't the time! Hurry because the others need some of it too because they are going to die!" yelled Johnny. "Are you crazy? I'm almost out of air as it is. I only had enough to bring you back anyway." thought Jade. He flicked her as he said,"You're smart right Jade? Use your magic.".

Jade stood there as her face went crimson. "That's right. I could have use my magic to do that in the first place! Idiot!" thought Jade. "Ah love. So tender and sweet." said Bob. Jade moved her hands in a pattern as she said,"Letter Magic! Air!". She made an air bubble as the two took in the air. "Thanks for the air and that kiss." said Johnny. She blushed as Jade said,"It was no problem Johnny. So I am going to save the others.".

Johnny said,"Gotcha. Thanks for the save Jade. You rock.". Jade smiled as Johnny went toward the demon who recovered. Their fists collided as Johnny later kicked him in the face. He dodge the fish's punch as Jade was giving air to Alex and Python as Bob guarded her. He kicked Hiusam away as he went toward him. His left fist was glowing sliver as he said,"Metal Dragon Punch!". Hiusam smiled as his chest gained an iron plating. It looked like iron diamond.

Johnny punched it as he felt the pain as his arm was bleeding. "Fuck!" yelled Johnny. "I can change my density because I am known for my defense in the Sixteen Deadly Demons. My name is Hiusam and your punch won't put in a dent in me." said Hiusam. "My dam arm!" said Johnny. He fell down as the demon said,"The metal that was covering your skin, you were able to stop the toxin of the water but they are here now.".

Johnny was punched by the demon as he said,"You humans are dead. The poison of Darkness Ocean has affected everyone in its water. Everyone here will die!". "I gave everyone some water but all of the toxins of carbon will be able to absorb it." thought Jade. The demon grabbed Johnny as he said,"I think this is going to end your life for sure.". Johnny saw Jade falling down toward the bottom as she said,"Johnny.".

Flashback, At the Magic Council building in X784. This was also right before the war between Chaos Lords and Heroes war. Johnny was standing in front of the current magic council as the chairman aka Roosevelt said,"You are back again? Johnny Wilson of Chaos Lords. How many times that you have appeared in front of this court? You're a piece of trash just like him.". Johnny laughed at the multiple compliments against him as a younger Sarah was looking at him. 

Johnny was walking back to Chaos Lords as he heard,"Stop right there Johnny.". He turned around to see Sarah standing there. "You really need to learn something called personal space." said Johnny. "I am worried about you. This may make me sound like a broken record and I know it. You need to or should leave your current guild Johnny." said Sarah. "You guys in the council sure like to talk your mouths don't you?" said Johnny.

Sarah said,"Chaos Lords's recent actions have been something like a dark guild as of late.". "Hold on there. Are you telling me what to do? I am known as the Metal so you better shut the hell up before I nail you to the ground." said Johnny. "I will repeat it until you get the hint." said Sarah. "Why the hell do you care so much?!" said Johnny. "I have seen countless people like you and you all are looking for some sort of void to fill." said Sarah.

Johnny said,"You...". "I am not going to stand here and lecture you on how to live a perfect life due to it being a hard term to define. But I will keep telling you to live on for something and to protect it Johnny." said Sarah. "Is that it? I got something that has meaning. We are going to war with Heroes and kick their ass!" said Johnny. He laughed as Sarah sighed. Later on, Johnny is drinking at the guild that he fought against.     

"This is the perfect job for us you guys! This one right here!" said Kurt. Johnny looked over to see Kurt holding a piece of paper with Allison, Ana, and Scampers. He was currently arguing with Stella over a job. "Kurt. You know that we keep telling you to check in with us on any jobs." said Stella. "I think this job is pretty easy. The easiest of jobs." said Kurt. Allison grabbed the paper as she said,"It says that Looking for someone to teach how to cook up delicious fish.".

Ana said,"Won't you make it charred not cooked?". "She is right! Number one. I'm the freaking best at cooking fish in all of Heroes. Personally, I like raw fish myself but..." said Scampers. "No way. I think I can grill a hundred times better than you Scampers." said Kurt. "Aye! You are going down. I am the best after all!" said Scampers. "How did it come to this?" said Stella. The girls noticed that the two were actually cooking fish as Stella said,"Really? You guys?".

Kurt said,"My fish is all fired up now!". "This is the one thing that I can't lose at!" said Scampers. "I can't believe this." said Allison. "It is so sad to say the least." said Ana. Johnny smiled at the group's very interesting interaction as Jade said,"You have changed Johnny.". He looked at her as he said,"I guess I have. You haven't though.". "What is that supposed to mean?!" said Jade. "It is because you two are so close." said Bob.

He stood there as Johnny said,"Hey man. Are you actually going on that fish job?". "Why not? It is fun right Jade?" said Bob. "You're going?" said Johnny. "Yeah and we were going to ask you to come with us because Z said that you would." said Jade. "Fine. I got nothing better to do." said Johnny. The three joined the others as Z comforted the former lovers of Jade Emerald aka Victor and Fred. In this time, Victor is actually skinny.

Jade was looking for Johnny. He stormed off earlier in anger. They were going back to Mural soon so she needed to find him. She later found him in front of Sarah's grave. It was made by Johnny since he felt responsible for her death. "Johnny." said Jade. "I know. We're heading back. I am sorry for what happened in there." said Johnny. "Are you okay Johnny?" said Jade. "I'm fine Jade. No need to worry about me" said Johnny.

She went closer to him as she saw him crying. "Johnny." said Jade. She hugged him as he said,"She took care of me when I was a young idiot. I finally have a life worth living for. I was going to tell her about you, Vera, and everyone in the guild. She would have been so dam proud of me. She was the nicest woman that I have ever known.". "I think she knew that Johnny. She must have seen you do good things with the guild." said Jade.

Johnny stood up as he said,"I know what I got to do Jade and Sarah. I'll use all of my might to protect my family. That is my reason for living and for fighting. I will protect you all from the bottom of my heart no matter what.". "I think she will be happy about that. Now you should probably wipe away the tears crybaby." said Jade. "Sometimes short round." said Johnny. The two flirted as the spirit of Sarah smiled at Johnny.

Johnny yelled,"I'm not giving up Sarah!". Jade looked at him as Johnny yelled,"Watch me from your new home up in Heaven! I'm not longer that bastard from before! I have no way of knowing if this is the way you wanted me to live but right now, I have people no family that I want to protect. No I will protect them! That is my meaning for living!". He punched Hiusam back as the defense was breaking down.

Bob caught Jade before she fell to the ground as he said,"He is a good man. I think I should let him marry you.". She punched him as Hiusam said,"How the hell is he even hurting me?! That metal of his shouldn't even be damaging me!". He saw that Johnny's right fist was glowing as he said,"That isn't normal metal! He is absorbing my magic!". "It is simple math. Metal + Carbon= Steel." said Jade. "Steel?!" said Hiusam. The wizard felt his body get stronger as he said,"Perfect.".

He went to the demon as he yelled,"Steel Dragon Sword, Steel Dragon Roar, Steel Dragon Punch, Steel Dragon Club, and Metal Slayer Secret Art! Karma Demon Steel Sword!". The sword slashed the shark as the roar blasted the demon toward the ground. The club hit him along with the fist as the giant sword smashed Hiusam. Johnny stood there as the water was gone. The two demons looked at him as Bob made Cloud as the other wizards were safe from crashing.

Johnny said,"I want my song Rusty and it better be good.". He went on his knees as he said,"Shit. I can't give up now. They are still here.". Hurricaner and Miza appeared him as Hurricaner said,"You defeated Hiusam but you're out of magic.". "This will be quick." said Miza. The two were about to attack him as Bob yelled,"Get back! Power Dragon Adamantine Fist!". Miza was punched back by the Slayer as Bob and Johnny heard,"Get away from them. Remote Volcano!".

Hurricaner was burned by the fire as X stood there with his arms crossed and a huge fire was going around him. Bob said,"X! What are you doing here in the first place?!". "I didn't want you guys to have all of the fun. I won't let any more pain happen to my family. I could also say the same thing about you. You have been fighting non stop since you left to go protect Marco. Haven't you Bob? I better Allison and Stella will be mad at you right now." said X.

Bob said,"I guess you have a point but if I see you in a lot of pain, you are no you will be resting. Do I make myself clear Rick?". "Sure thing Bob. You better move back Johnny. It is time to teach these demons what happened when you messed with Bob Yagami and X Hunter. The two strongest wizard of Heroes." said X. The Metal Slayer crawled over to the others as Hurricaner said,"I remember you human.".

X said,"Same here. Bob, you know what to do. Remember back then?". "You ate my Decessus from my body. You shouldn't be moving. I will be killing you. Thunder." said Hurricaner. He rushed to X with a lighting aura as X said,"Leave me alone freak! Eternal Fire Punch!". X's fists directly collided with Hurricaner and he went back a couple of feet. Miza rushed toward Bob as Bob yelled,"Thunder Storm!". Several Thunder Crashes went down on her as Bob kicked her back.

Miza got up as she said,"How the hell did you?". "I am a Slayer and a member of one of the founding members's family so your poison means nothing to me." said X. "Yeah. Time for Power Thunder and Fire Dragon Roar!" said Bob. He made a giant roar which was made out of fire and thunder in one as Hurricaner said,"Boulder.". The rocks blocked his attack as X punched Hurricaner straight in the wall and then the ground. "Nice punch there. It is nice to see humans with strength." said Miza.

X blocked her kick as Bob said,"X!". "I'm fine! Fire Roar!" yelled X. The roar burned her as Bob said while rushing toward Hurricaner,"Velocity Dragon Punch!". He punched Hurricaner at a break neck speed as Bob yelled,"Power Armageddon Roar and Power Armageddon Explosion!". The roar grab the two demons as Bob made a giant explosion. Johnny was trying to wake up Jade as he thought,"I would really hate to get on their bad side.".

The two demons stood there as Miza said,"Prepare to die fire human. Wrath Demon!". She punched X and he couched blood. "You are still poisoned aren't you? Are you trying to prove yourself to your cousin there?" said Hurricaner. X was breathing heavily as he said,"I can still keeping going Bob. To battle". "No way! You are stopping right now! I don't want to lose anyone!" yelled Bob. "Bob. You told me something before you left for Marco didn't you?" said X.

Flashback. X was breathing heavily in the medic wing/resting room along with the others but he was the only one who was awake. He was in incredible amounts of pain as he said,"Son a bitch.". "X. Are you awake in there?" said a voice. X recognized the voice aka his cousin as he said,"I am coming in and I hope for the love of the gods that you are wearing clothes.". Bob walked toward his cousin as X said,"Bob? I thought you would be rampaging.".

Bob laughed as he said,"You would be right about that. I'm actually there right now. The other me is going nuts right now.". "So what are you doing here?" said X. "I know that you're thinking that you aren't going to do help us against those bastards but here is the thing. Your family is always with you and they will keep pushing you forward. If you let this curse beat you, I don't know if I can call you a man. Good luck healing X." said Bob. He was gone as X sat there.

Bob smiled as he said,"I guess I can't convince you can I? Hey, remember that job we did when we're kids.". "Yeah. Good times. Same battle plan?" said X. "Hell yeah X. Stormy Missile!" said Bob. The two demons were shocked by the attack as X yelled,"Fire Dragon Kick!". He kicked the two as Bob stood there. He grabbed the two as he said,"Voltage Seize Bash!". The two were very much shocked by the attack as X said,"Atomic Magma Storm!". The fire burned the demons alive.

Meanwhile, Althea was pacing around in a line. "Where are those fools already? Most of the guild is here in our make shift base camp?" said Althea. She looked at the injured which had the ones who fought during the first battle along with the poisoned. "We're back!" said Jaime. He stood there with Eric, June, Rich, and Wayne. "Did you find that idiot? He went missing." said Althea. "Nope. He is out there and we couldn't find him." said Rich.

Althea sighed as she said,"They are all the same.". "What are you talking about?" said Eric. "Move everyone somewhere safe. Their recovery is more important." said Althea. "But didn't you make the search in the first place?" said Wayne. June hit her father as Althea said,"Thank you June. You all better get to the others.". "Right." said Jaime and Rich. They walked off as Althea thought,"Stay safe X.".

Flashback again. Althea was looking over at X and the others while the others were fighting around them. "Althea." said X. He was getting up as Althea said,"You need to rest.". "I need to go find him Althea." said X. "Bob?" said Althea. "Yeah. The way he is now, I need to knock some dam sense into him. Let me go." said X. "Fine. Just be safe." said Althea. X walked away as Althea thought."Hurry X.".

Meanwhile, Johnny thought to himself,"How strong are they?". X said,"Time for part 2. Fire Dragon Roar!". The attack hit the demons as Miza said,"Why can't we fight back?". "Because of my magic. It can stop movement because my electricity stopped your nerves so cold in this case. Power Thunder Dragon Uppercut!" said Bob. The two were shocked and launched into the air as X said,"Fire Slayer Secret Art! Hell Fire Punch!".

The punch light the two up as Bob charged a huge amount of electricity as he yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Thunder Surge Dragon!". A huge amount of electricity shocked the two and Bob went into his Power Transformation Flash. He grabbed everyone as the two demons were more shocked thanks to Hiusam's leftover magic. They were out cold as Hurricaner was out cold. He was bleeding as Bob held the blood in a bag.

X said,"You got the antidote?". "Yep. We get this stuff to Althea and then to the other along with you X." said Bob. "Right. You sense him right?" said X. "Yeah. Johnny, hold onto this." said Bob. Johnny held the bag as he said,"Who is it?". "A bastard." said Bob and X. Mordred stood there as he said."X and Bob. My two most favorite people.". "Oh shit." said Johnny. "And Johnny too! This is too perfect to say the least." said Mordred.

Bob said,"So you joined a Dark Guild? Your grandfather would be so dam ashamed of you.". "Screw you Bob! You know the reason why your father and I have different last names right?" said Mordred who looked at the boy. "Yeah. My father figured out the reason why gramps changed his last name to Hunter. I like my great grandpa's last name just like my old man." said Bob. "Ah. So you are just like my older brother after all." said Mordred.

X said,"What are you doing here old bastard?". "So harsh son. I mean you're going to die soon but I am going to make it by my hand." said Mordred. The two dodge his darkness as Bob said,"Are you up for another fight?". "If it is with my bastard of a father. I'm all for it." said X. "Good. I was hoping to get my revenge on all of you. I already defeated both of your parents along with the sliver hair's mom and dad." said Mordred.

The man dodge Bob's punch as he said,"Shut up old man. Power Thunder Dragon Kick!". He kicked the man as the shock went back toward Hurricaner's body. "What the?" said Bob. Mordred kicked Bob back as he said,"I made my armor out of plastic aka you proof.". "Then Atomic Fire!" yelled X who made the attack. The fire bounced off as it hit some of the broken base. "Fire and Lighting proof armor?" said X.

Mordred said,"Yes. Prepare to die. This is a spell that you two must remember.". The air turned dark as Bob said,"Crap.". "Yeah. It is Nightmare." said Mordred. The three were trapped in a darkness ball as Johnny tried to walk over there. He was really tired as he said,"I hope you guys are safe in there. I need to get more power.". He went looking for metal as both Bob and X were dodging Mordred's attacks.

X said,"So Bob, do you have an idea to beat him?". "A pretty good one if you ask me. It involves us and a lot of violence." said Bob. "Good plan." said X. "Power Dragon Punch!" yelled Bob. The man hit the ball as X kicked him. The man was on the ground as Bob said,"I guess I have to use that move on you after all. Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Dragon King's Punch!". He punched Mordred as the man bounced around.

The armor was destroyed as X said,"Fire Slayer Secret  Art! Eternal Roar of the Sun!". The fire burn the man as Bob grabbed him. "Release us now." said Bob. "You're dead!" yelled Mordred. He made a darkness spear as he stabbed Bob in the chest with it. It his his signature chest scar and not the one on his cheek. "Bob!" yelled X. Bob said,"Mordred. Power Slayer Secret Art! Ryulth Rampage!". Bob hit Mordred as the ground was broken along with it.

Johnny saw that the two defeated Mordred who was out cold. "Bob. I'm going to rest for now. Keep me safe." said X. X fell over as Bob caught him. "Hey Johnny." said Bob. Johnny moved X over to the others as Bob kicked Mordred. He put his fingers to his head as he thought,"Kurt. I hope you are okay. If you're still able to fight, meet me at the final boss. Good luck Kurt.". Bob walked over to his friends and he said,"I hope this works. Gaia Heal.". The group glowed green.

Meanwhile, Kurt was walking. "Bob. I guess you are thinking that you can't defeat the big bad guy or you want me to do it. Don't worry. I'm coming." thought Kurt. He sensed something as he ran toward it. He saw Angel, Brendan, and Casey defeated by Samuel. "Wait?! That is Chaos Lords's master who defeated me seven years ago. I wonder if I can." said Kurt. Kurt rushed toward Samuel as Kurt made a Passion Lance.

Samuel dodged them as he said,"You're one of the Heroes who were in that war with my former guild seven years ago. You somehow defeated Casey here.". "Well, I can beat you now. Passion Cannon and Passion Sword!" said Kurt. He slashed Samuel and then he was blasted with the cannon. "Why can't I hit you?" said Samuel. "My new magic. It is known as Passion Devil Magic and time to test it out along with Ice Slayer." said Kurt.

The man was frozen in Okaepralt as Kurt said,"So like your new home?". "What the hell is this stuff brat!? I can't break out of it!" yelled Samuel. "Passion Punch." said Kurt. He punched Samuel back as the man was defeated. "I guess him being a demon made him super weak to the combination of my parent's magic. So what makes a good barrier?" said Kurt. He glowed as he said,"Passion Igloo!". A igloo appeared as the three were trapped in it.

Kurt sighed as he said,"Well, my friends are safe. Time to go find the boss. I think Chad, Steve, and the other two are fighting him. My sensors are going off toward that location. I wonder if it is my new powers. I better get going.". He was walking toward it and he sensed demons. "I wonder if my parents would be happy if I killed some demons on my way there. I mean they're just asking for it." said Kurt. He went toward the demon.

Meanwhile, the girls plus the four Chreax were walking. Allison held Ebeixhar as she said,"So this is the control room?". "Yes." said Ebeixhar. "Man. This place is a dump." said Larry. It was covered with destroyed walls of the former base as Lucky said,"Lucky thinks so too.". "Allison! Look over there." said Scampers and Spike. The former dead chairman was working on Head as Nancy said,"I think we should move.".

The group rushed toward him as Allison dropped the mushroom. "Wait a second. That isn't Sezoch's work in the slightest. He would have attacked them by now. So that must mean that..." thought the mushroom. "Chairman! Stop!" said Allison. She along with the others were stopped as Lora said,"I am so lost right now.". The group started to choke themselves as Athena said,"Why is my body doing this?".

Scampers said while choking himself,"What is going on?". "Your guess is good as mine Scampers. I hope it isn't stupid." said Spike. "This must be their magic right?" said Larry. "Lucky doesn't like this magic at all. Lucky can't breathe!" said Lucky. "I know what this magic or should I say curse is and I really don't like this situation at all." said Nancy. "The pain that you feel right now is my curse known as the Domination curse." said a voice.

Allison saw Zimsa standing there with Zepoza. She was wearing a new outfit which left nothing to the imagination. Just look at Kyoka's outfit and you got Zepoza's outfit. "Don't kill them yet. The red head is mine." said Zepoza. "Those two. Who are they?" said Lora. " Zimsa and Zepoza. Two of the Sixteen Deadly Demons." said Nancy. "The only two left in fact. Your friends defeated them all and I know you're there Ebeixhar." said Zepoza.

Allison said,"So you are using the chairman's body too.". "Yes. I can't control them like Sezoch but I can still the job just like he would do but he is dead.  Domination can work well in our favor aka right now." said Zimsa. "Using the power of the former chairman is more than enough to activate and use the 5,000 or more Heads from right here." said Zepoza. "Son of a dam bitch." said Athena. Larry and Spike were in pain. "Allison." said Scampers.

Zimsa said,"The stories of you all will all end here.". "So you still breath Nancy? I can't believe it to say the least. I wonder how your friends are doing against my liege." said Zepoza. Nancy was mad as Zepoza said,"Allison. How does it fell not to have control over your body. Does this reminded you of earlier?". Allison was in pain as Zepoza said,"We will pick up where we left up and maybe the dead body of your boyfriend will watch.".

Spike said,"God dam it! I need to move now!". Larry was trying to stop himself from this as Athena said,"Is there any way to stop them?". "No clue." said Lora. "Lucky can't breathe. Make this pain stop now Scampers." said Lucky. "Lucky! Please hang in there!" said Scampers. The group heard running as Dion and Myra rushed up to Zimsa. The two then punched Zimsa down to the ground thanks to an ice claw plus demon claw.

Allison and Scampers said,"Myra!". "What?!" said Zepoza. Zimsa went back as the group was free from Zimsa's magic. "I can move again!" said Lora. "Sweet! I can move once again!" said Spike. He fist pumped the air and the chairman fell to the ground. Larry said,"The chairman is down too. This is pretty sweet.". "Lucky thinks so too! So who are they?" said Lucky. Allison went over to Myra as she said,"Myra! Are you okay? I was worried about you.".

Myra said,"Same here. I used up all of my magic in that punch though.". Zimsa stood back up as she said,"You bitch.". Nancy went over to Dion as she said,"Why did you?". "Lets just say that I cared about you in a way that is special." said Dion. "I see." said Nancy. "You humans will meet your end by my hands." said Zimsa. Lora said,"Open! Gate of the Tiger!'. The tiger pounced the demon and she was mad.

The tiger was thrown against the wall as Athena said,"Boom.". The area around Zimsa exploded as Zimsa said,"Why can't I?". "My explosions can't be control." said Athena. "Lucky is lost on how her magic works." said Lucky. "Join the club. I somehow gets Bob's magic because he punches things. I heard he also kicks things too." said Scampers. "Ah. Yes." said Larry. Lora said,"Open! Gate of the 13th! Husk!".

The giant spirit smashed Zimsa as Athena made a giant explosion covering her along with the spirit who didn't feel the attack. Zimsa was defeated as Zepoza walked over to her. "You did good Zimsa but you could have done better." said Zepoza. "I am sorry for failing you Zepoza. I will do better next time." said Zimsa. "Don't worry. Fatty finished the job. Head will be activated very soon. Trust me this is going to be good." said Zepoza.

Allison said,"I can't believe this.". "Son of a bitch." said Dion. "Hooray!" said Ebeixhar. "You are the last member of the Sixteen Deadly Demons. Please return us to Lord Hex." said Zimsa. Zepoza said while holding Zimsa,"I understand. I will be taking your Soul now.". The two were glowing as the mushroom said,"Her power is being taken from her? How much does that cost? And isn't that my curse? Copycat.".

Scampers said,"Head is going off?!". "What are we going to do?!" said Lora and Spike. "We will stop it. We got no other choice." said Allison. "Stop Zepoza! She has all of the information that we need to stop Head!" said Dion and Nancy. "Please! Allison!" said Athena, Larry, Lucky, and Myra. "You got this Zepoza." said Zimsa. "Screw you." said Zepoza. Allison glowed as she and Zepoza said,"I got this.". "I will stop you." said Allison. "For the sake of Hex, you will die." said Zepoza.

Next time,
Allison of Heroes and Zepoza of Underworld face off. A unexpected threat appears along with an old face to a boy who has a troubled past.

New Power Slayer Secret Art:
Thunder Surge Dragon. The user charges up a huge amount of electricity and the user fires it at the target shocking them. They are frozen thanks to the static from the attack and combined with another attack, they are going to feel pain.

Events/Battles:
Hurricaner and Miza are shocked to see him inflict that humans can inflict that much damage to a demon in their Lucrena form.
Johnny tries to wake up Jade and she wakes up. He need to give her more air. She tells him that she can't give him more of her air. Johnny ignores that as she tells him that she can't. Johnny reminds her about her magic as she gets very embarrassed for kissing him instead of using her magic.
The two share an air bubble as Johnny is really happy for the kiss. Jade swims off to save the others as Johnny swims toward Hiusam.
The two fight as Hiusam activates his defense armor and Johnny's left arm is pain from hitting it. He tells him that he is known for his defense in the Sixteen Deadly Demons. The true purpose of the water is going into effect as the abundance of carbon in the water. He tells him that everyone is going to die by the hands of his curse as Johnny remembers what he is fighting for in this war.
He has a flashback to right before the Chaos Lords and Heroes war. He is in trouble for a problem that he caused as he doesn't care.
Sarah talks to him as he wonders why she cares so much about him. He doesn't care about her advice as she tells him that he has nothing to live for and protect.
He is later seen at the Heroes Guild hall watching Allison, Ana, Kurt, Scampers, and Stella talking about a job involving fish. Bob and Jade tease him about him truly changing as him and Jade casually flirt while Z comforts both Fred and Victor. This seems to be before the Prion ordeal
He is back in the town where Sarah lives as he looks over at Sarah's grave. Jade comes over to him as he starts to cry in front of it. Jade comforts him as he tells Sarah that he will fight them for you and the words that you told him seven years ago. Using all of your might to protect the things that you care for is the reasons that you should live.
He breaks free of Hiusam's grip as he starts to smashed Hiusam's defense with his strength and the power of Heroes in him. Jade and Bob are happy to see him like this as Bob holds her before she reaches the bottom of the water.
Hiusam tries to figure out how Johnny's attack are even working on him. Johnny absorbed the carbon in the water as he gained a steel like armor to him. Johnny defeats Hiusam using steel version of his attacks.
The water is gone as Bob keeps Alex, Melody, Jenny, Python, Jade, and Stella are safe from crashing with the ground. Johnny stands there as he says that Rusty aka Python better not forget his song.
Johnny falls over tired as he remembers that there are still two of them. Miza and Hurricaner are standing over him preparing to land the finishing blow on him.
Bob blocks Miza's attack while X appears to blast Hurricaner back. Bob worries about his cousin as he tells Bob that he couldn't just let his friends have all of the fun. Johnny crawls over to the others as the cousin get ready to fight together once again.
Bob and X vs Hurricaner and Miza.
Bob tells X to stop fighting when he sees his cousin about to die. X tells him what he told him before he went to Marco's location. Your family is always with you and it will keep pushing you forward. Bob smiles as the two go back to fighting.
Althea is worried about X who went missing as Jaime, Eric, Wayne, Rich, and June come back from searching for X. She knows that he is just fine.
The two demons are defeated by the cousins as Bob gets the Decessus from Hurricaner's body. He plans to give this to the Inferno Legion, John, Clyde, and his workers. The two sense Mordred coming toward them. He gives the stuff to Johnny as Bob and X get ready to fight Mordred who wants revenge on every member of the Hunter and Yagami family. He got his revenge on Arthur and Audrey which Bob furious and he is prepared to killed Mordred.
Bob and X vs Mordred.
The dark wizard is defeated by the two as X is really tried from his fights and the poison still in his blood so he is out cold. Bob wonders about how Kurt is doing before kicking Mordred around. He tells Kurt through Telepathy to meet him at the final boss's area if you're up for it.
Kurt gets the message as he is walking through the remains of the base as he finds Casey, Brendan, and Angel defeated and they about to be attacked by Samuel. He protects them as Samuel remembers him as the idiot who somehow defeat Casey seven years ago. He decide to see how his new powers work against the former guild master of Chaos Lords and a former wizard Saint.
Kurt vs Samuel.
Samuel lays defeated. Kurt makes the three a barrier as Kurt decide to going to destroy Underworld for his parents and he heads toward the boss's area while destroying demons on his way just for the hell of it.
The girls and Chreax find the control room and they see Roosevelt who died working on Head working on it. They all run toward him as Ebeixhar wonders how he is still alive because this isn't Sezoch's curse which means that...
Allison gets up to him and she stuck in place as the others are frozen in place as well. Zimsa stands there with Zepoza who wants revenge on Allison. The demon girls tells them how they are doing this in the first place. Zepoza reminds Allison of earlier as Myra and Dion run up to them and they punch or socked Zimsa to the ground.
The group is happy to be free from her magic. Allison runs over to Myra as Nancy wobbles over to Dion.
Lora and Athena decide to take on Zimsa who is ready to brawl with the humans.
Lora and Athena vs Zimsa.
Zimsa tells Zepoza sorry for failing her again and Zepoze tells the group that Head will be activated very soon. Allison and Zepoza with a power up from Zimsa get ready to fight each other because of their beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment