Sunday, December 27, 2015

Power Guild Episode 186 Underworld part 33 The Heroes finding their Way


A/N: Well. So is it that bad that I was expecting filler in the final episode. I mean I waited a week to see if they added anything and they sorta of did. I mean I was expecting flashbacks. I do like what they are doing in the anime with Fairy Tail Zero. It is going to be that and then the Avatar Arc. I do like that a lot. It won't rush the Manga because I don't want the same thing to happen like it did with the last Anime.

So enjoy the final part before fighting for maybe two to three episodes. They did have some minor difference but that is it. I mean I think I am the only one that likes Wendy with short hair and I wish she kept it. Ana may keep it in X792 but I haven't decide yet. I still have time before the Avatar Arc. This is going to be a long one. I have a lot to get out but the next ones have fighting so yeah. It is also Last Dynasty or New Dynasty. I make mistake but it mean the same thing. Along with Hex and Vex.

Stella was sitting at her desk in her apartment as she thought,"It really has been a week and our battle with Underworld was left us all with scars of all our own. Mural and the guild hall are destroyed due to Head along with the entire country was effected by them. We also bear wounds in our hearts. This sucks.". She looked at Ariel's broken key as she felt like she was about to cry her eyes out once again for losing her best spirit.

In the wreckage of the guild hall. The guild was looking at the crater that was their home. So where is the secret entrance to the basement? That is a mystery. "So dad, are we going to rebuild the guild hall or what?" said Arthur.  "Hmm." said Ax. "The town is busy rebuilding their homes and they rebuild our guild hall last time too." said Fred. "Just like last time then." said Victor. Norman looked away as he said,"I'm sorry. I can't look anyone in the eye again.".

Sakura said,"It isn't your fault big bro.". "Yeah. It was the demon girl with the horns fault so you have no reason to blame yourself big guy." said Cyrus. "We're still family after all so forgive and forget. It is our model after all." said Fate. "They are right Norman. It may just be the end of an age. So lets see how fate gives us an answer. It may be good or it may be bad but lets see what lady fate gives us my children." said Ax. Arthur looked at his father in confusion.

At the hospital. X was lying in bed with the Inferno Legion along with John by his side. Alex was sad about the guild hall and Sunni was with the other future children. "Man. He is so freaking reckless. I don't think Slayer bodies can take a lot of pain and pressure." said John. "Althea told me something about it being a miracle if he comes back alive." said Eve. "He will wake up right?" said Krystal. "I know that he will right Leo?" said Eve.

Viola looked at her boyfriend who said,"I had no idea about this. I couldn't do a dam thing. I was just in pain. X and the others put themselves on the line for us. I don't deserve to live dam it!". "Idiot, you don't need to be thinking that." said Viola. "We couldn't really do anything about it." said John. "You can't understand that, you should die too." said Krystal. "Hey!" said Eve and Viola. "I am so sorry X and I hope you forgive me!" said Leonard.

He held his pen/sword in his hand. "Wait! I was just kidding Leo." said Krystal. X was waking up as Eve said,"You're such an idiot!". He woke up as he said,"You guys. Please be quiet.". He got up as John said,"Thank the gods! You're awake!". "X!" said Eve and Viola. "I..." said X. "You can be a big idiot sometimes X. I heard about you battling Hurricaner along with Bob. You had a tattered body so you went without us." said Leonard.

He pouted as the four wizards said,"You know that you can be happy right?". "Pathetic." said X. He hugged the five at once as Eve said,"What's wrong?". "I can't go on like this. At the rate I'm going, I can't protect the thing that I care about." said X. He got up as he said,"I'm going on a walk and no one better follow me. This is personal.". He left the room as the five said,"Okay. So what just happened to him?".

Meanwhile in the park or Peace Gardens. Ana noticed that her hair was back to normal as she said,"I love it!". Chad stood there as he said,"This was nothing baby. Any girl that Stella likes, I like too so think about it.". "Thank you big sis." said Ana. "You know that longer hair suits you right? I mean I bet Alex likes girls with long hair right." said Stella. "Yeah. I think big brother would say something different but he doesn't anything about hair." said Rose.

Chad said,"So why don't you grow your hair out some more Stella? I bet Bobby would like a lot so I think we should do it baby!". Stella held out some of her hair as she said,"I'm not sure.". "I am so sure that it would look good on you." said Ana. "Yeah and big brother would like it." said Rose. "So leave it to me!" said Chad. Up on the hill, Dawn looked at Ana as she heard Z walking up to her. "So how is Ana doing?" said Z.

Dawn said,"Same as always.". "I see." said Z. "Even after all of that, she can really put a bold front and I'm proud of her. What about Johnny?" said Dawn. "Well, as you can see." said Z. The metal man was sleeping on a banister as Jade said,"This isn't the guild Johnny.". "Yeah dad. You've got a home with a bed." said Vera. Johnny was sleeping as Jade said,"You shouldn't sleep here.". He woke up for a second and started to snore louder. "Come on dad." said Vera.

Z sat down next to Dawn as she said,"Every Slayer excluding Drake and Odessa went through a sad farewell. I heard that Jenny and Python are drinking.". "Yeah. X is still recovering in the hospital. So did Spike go with Kurt?" said Dawn. "Yeah. He wanted to be there with him. I think I saw Melody too but who knows with her?" said Z. "I'm worried about Bob too." said Dawn. "He is fine because he has Scampers with him but I can't forget the look on his face." said Z.

A week ago. The dragons were gone along with most of the guild along with the Monsters. The only one that we were there were Ana, Allison, Johnny, Rose, and Stella. The two Slayers felt something coming in fast as they said,"Incoming!". Allison saw that it was Bob along with Kurt and Scampers. She saw that his eyes were bloodshot and dilated along with his clothes being soaked with tears and blood.

Stella said,"Bob? Are you alright?". "I got what you wanted old man. The bastard is dead now." said Bob. "Who is dead?" said Johnny. "Milorth. I killed him for my family and I just need to be alone. So just leave me be." said Bob. He was gone as Ana said,"What is wrong with big brother?". "He needs to be alone like he said. Plain and simple." said Kurt. "Are you serious?" said Rose. "Yeah. He lost his father and his inner half so let him be." said Scampers.

At the Yagami house. Bob and Scampers were packing up. "So how much money do we have little buddy?" said Bob. "A lot of money." said Scampers. "Told you it was a good idea to buy a bank that a normal wizard can't break in to." said Bob. "Yeah. We're going to eat so much fish." said Scampers who smiled. "Yeah. I know that we're going to be just fine." said Bob. The two were packing as they heard,"So what are you two doing?".

Scampers saw Marie floating there as she said,"I thought you would be with the others.". "Hey Bob. I don't know if we should tell her." said Scampers. "She was going to find out anyway. I am impressed that we kept the secret this long." said Bob. "What secret?" said Marie. "They're coming to train with us." said a voice. Lacey appeared as Marie said,"Wow. You look just like Ryoku.". "I am his cousin and he is still alive." said Lacey.

Lacey looked at Bob as she said,"Bruno doesn't mind if she comes or anyone that seems fit.". "So are we all done packing?" said Bob. "Aye sir!" said Scampers. Bob looked at the stack of letters with all of them being on the desk. "So how are we going to do this? I think I can go really fast but I'll leave my magic aura around the letter." said Bob. "I don't get it." said Marie. "You better do it Bob." said Scampers. "Aye." said Bob. He was gone along with the letters and the safe was opened.

Up in the mountains, Kurt was in front of his parents grave. Spike sat nearby as he said,"Hey Kurt. I know that you were trained out in the cold but I got a fire coming and you need it.". "I know but they need me and I need them." said Kurt. "I didn't know that your old man liked flowers." said Spike. "He was quite the guy Spike. You would have liked him and I bet a million coins that he and Bob would have gotten along well." said Kurt.

He heard,"Um Kurt.". He looked up to see Melody with Roy and Rachel. "What are you guys doing here?! I thought you would be back in town!" said Kurt. "I'm sorry." said Melody. "Kurt. You may be sad right now but you need to listen. Me and Rachel here are your flesh and blood so we know what it is like to lose your dad." said Roy. "So I'm the father?" said Kurt. "Yes. I mean we have the same magic. I thought it would have been obvious." said Rachel.

Spike said,"He isn't too bright sometimes. I bet you two have to talk.". He took the two children away as Kurt said,"So what is up?". "I have something to tell you Kurt and you're going to hate me for this but the person who killed Sezoch aka the person who controlled your parents was me. I killed them in cold blood." said Melody. Kurt glared at her as he said,"You...". "I am so sorry Kurt. You most likely hate me now!" said Melody.

She was crying as she said,"I don't think that I will be able to keep loving you. I killed your parents. It can never be forgiven.". He walked over to her as he grabbed the top of her jacket. "You! No... I can't be mad at you." said Kurt. He was crying into her breasts as he said,"Melody. Thank you. You are a great girl and a good friend.". He went down to his knees as he said,"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.". "Kurt. I know that." said Melody.

He kept crying as Melody said,"You're so warm.". She hugged him as Spike said,"So are you going to tell him how the mom is?". "I think it would be pretty bad if I did." said Roy. "You are a lot better than Volt big brother." said Rachel. "I think anyone could better than him." said Roy. "Yeah. He isn't too bright. I can't believe that he is Allison and Bob's kid. So is he going to be okay?" said Spike. "I'm not sure." said Roy.

Back in Mural, Allison was by the riverside. She loved going here to think and she remembered that by Bob took her here when she first joined the guild. "I can't stop thinking about the past. My body is shaking and I can't stop. I have been betrayed and tricked. I have seen cruelty. Can I keep believing in the good in people?" thought Allison. Nearby Allison, Clara, Morgan, Percy, and Volt were standing by. "Come on mom. I have always loved your smile. It is electrifying." said Volt.

Percy said,"You flirting with our mom won't help.". Morgan said,"You wouldn't do that right?". "Dad is someone who you don't want to mess you Volt." said Clara. "Nah. She ain't my type you guys at all to say the least." said Volt. "You like girls who just love your electrifying personality. So did or have you found any?" said Percy. "Knowing Volt, yes." said Morgan. Clara was looking at her mom as she said,"What are we going to do about her? I don't think dad is in a good mood.".

"I think I'll take a shot so let me do it." said a voice. The four saw a man behind them as they said in unison,"Go nuts uncle James.". They were gone to leave this to him. He walked behind Allison and he said,"You can do it Ally.". She turned around and she said,"James? What are you doing here?". "I am needed. You're younger than I but you're aware of the strengths and weaknesses of humanity. So keeping going on your path of light Ally." said James.

He pointed as the hero saw six people in matching clothes. It was Alice, Finn, Hamlet, Lila, Mason, and Tonya. "So are we going or what?" said Finn. "We all travel the path of darkness to defeat Hex and the rest of Last Dynasty." said James who smiled. Tonya said,"Hey! You better not do anything dumb with Bob or I will take him from you.". "You know that these clothes don't show anything off right Alice?" said Lila.

"We're not trying to seduce them!" said Alice. "So are you sprouting off movie lines? Teach me some okay James?" said Finn. "Hey Mason. Is that love?" said Hamlet. "Yes but it isn't the love that Alice and James or Anna and Danny. It is the love between siblings." said Harold. "Huh? I really don't get it." said Hamlet. "It will be obvious to you eventually. Puberty needs to happen to you because it is still growing." said Tonya.

James said,"One day, our paths may cross and I hope that you shine brightly and it will be bright enough to dispel our darkness. Allison, go to Bob. He needs you right now. I know that he is on the same path as I was before he stopped me.". "I will and you better be a good father." said Allison. "I will. Good bye Ally." said James. He and his guild walked off as Finn said,"So you and her? Meh. I like Bob and her.".

"I like Bob and Stella. I also like you James." said Lila. She grabbed his arm as Alice grabbed the other. "I hope he knows that she likes him but it is James here. I hope you keep him Alice." thought Allison. She looked at Bob's house as she started walking toward it. She knew that Bob had lost some important people according to what Scampers told her and Stella and he need her and Stella. So love makes you do some crazy things.  

It was nighttime at the Monster guild hall. "It seems like the master is back." said Todd. "Along with the Chreax partner of Chad." said Erica. "Our star couple are back along with the drunk and S class. I wonder why I put those two together." said Claude. "Athena as well." said Romeo. "Lucky too." said Juliet. "I think you guys are forgetting that our lady is back too!" said Romeo. The guild cheered for her return as Nancy looked down.

Dion and the others stood there as Dion said,"So am I chopped liver?". "To her, yes." said Athena and Kara. "Let's celebrate her return!" said Chad. "Let's go boys! Party time!" said Larry and Sake. They started to party as Lora said,"So Nancy, welcome back home.". Nancy was crying as she said,"I am home.". "Welcome home Nancy!" yelled the guild. "Lucky thinks this is awesome and it is time to party!" said Lucky.

Nancy was crying as Claude said,"She is crying tears of joy?". "That is something that you don't see every day." said Romeo. "That is pretty mean you guys." said Lora. "It shows a sign of family." said Steve. "Lucky loves you a lot Nancy. You are part of Lucky's family and Lucky like people who are part of Lucky's family" said Lucky. Nancy hugged him as Steve said,"Cute isn't he Nancy? I think he is our mascot.". "Yes. I love this guild." said Nancy. The guild partied for Nancy's return.

In Mural. Myra was sitting on the cliff side along with the sunset and this is a pretty romantic spot in town but it really does matter on the mood. Right now, the mood is really good. I wonder if someone is confessing soon. "Myra!" yelled a voice. She turned around to see X or Rick standing there and he was almost out of breath. He had been looking hard for the Transform Queen. "X Hunter?! What are you doing here instead of being in the hospital?" said Myra.

X said,"I recovered. Us Slayers can heal really fast. I mean look at my cousin and his exploits over the years.". "So? What are you doing here?" said Myra. X said,"I will protect you.". "Huh? Did you say something?" said Myra. He hugged her as Myra said,"Rick? Are you alright?". "Is it weird when I hug people? I mean the others said that." said X. "A little bit yes X. I mean Bob is the lover and you are the brute. So why are you hugging me?" said Myra.

X said,"I will protect you Myra. I never understood why Bob and Kurt fight even if their body looks like death. I watched them grow into wizards who are way stronger than me. They got a strong bond with the guild so I figured it out when I was in pain. I love you Myra Wood." said X. She blushed as she said,"Are you serious Rick?! I mean you have Krystal and she is way...". X kissed her as he said to her,"That prove my love to you Myra? I remember when we met.". 

Flashback to the year X777. X was coming back from a job. He was your normal angsty teen except this teen has the ability to use fire which was hot. He walked back into the guild hall as he dodge a passion blast. "Dam it! I missed again!" said Kurt. X glared at Kurt as X said,"I don't care about you right now. Is my cousin here?". "Nope. He is out right now. I think he went to go show the new guys around." said Kurt.

X said,"Good. So leave me alone.". Kurt was about to punch him but X blocked him and he threw the wizard into the air which he lit on fire. He went up to the second floor which back then no one could go up too. This was also the first guild hall so yeah. He put on his magic headphones to relax but then they stopped working. He knew that it wasn't charged by them or Bob. He looked up to see his cousin with his usual smile on his face. He did cry but he hid it. 

He lost his parents and being in the guild helped with the pain. "Hey cos. I guess me turning off your tunes got your attention. I want you to meet some of my newer members." said Bob. X looked up to see Norman, Sakura, and a hooded Myra. "X, Meet the Wood Siblings." said Bob. X said,"And why are they on the second floor in the first place? You know the rules. It is only me, you, and Darin that are allowed up here.".

"Master or gramps is out because I blew up a tower in a town again. I have a knack for that so I want them to meet you X. You are one of the S class wizards beside me and the old man." said Bob. "It is nice to meet you X." said Sakura. "Are you a man?" said Norman. "Huh?" said X. "I think you and Myra need some alone time. I think we need to go see Kurt. He gets so lonely and magic training is good right you two?" said Bob.

The two younger siblings along with Bob left X as Myra stood there. X looked at her and he said,"So are you a mute or some shit?". She shook her head as X said,"Take off the hood. I don't talk to people who aren't confident in them.". "Be prepared to see some crazy stuff." said Myra. "Trust me. You can see some crazy stuff on the job. So take it off." said X. "You're really dirty. I mean asking a girl this is pretty naughty." said Myra.

X saw that basically her right side of the body looks like a demon and the left side looked like a angel so it was weird. X hid his blush with fire as he said,"Wow. I didn't see that coming from you." said X who took a drink. "Thanks I think? So why are you so mean?" said Myra. "I ain't mean Myra. I really don't care about people who aren't my family." said X. "I see then. You are different than Bob who is your cousin right?" said Myra.

X said,"Way to state the obvious. Bob is like a nice guy but he is holding in a lot of sadness. So why did you join the guild?". "My siblings learned the same magic as me so that I wouldn't be alone. It is Transform magic." said Myra. "I see. You like your siblings then." said X. "Yep. It is the same thing as you liking your cousin." said Myra. "I guess you're right about that Myra. You're a nice girl so you can come up whenever you want." said X.

She put on her hood as X grabbed it. He burned it as Myra said,"Why did you?". "You're pretty and I can teach you to hide in your power. Lets go Myra." said X. Myra followed him as X thought,"What the hell am I doing? I wouldn't do this normally. Am I in love?". "I think he is trying to be nice. He is a nice guy just like his cousin. They both care about the guild but they show it in very different ways and it is interesting." thought Myra.

Present, Myra made X let her go. "Rick. I don't know what I should say." said Myra. "I see. You can hate me after this but I just want to say my feelings to you." said X. He was about to walk off as the blonde grabbed his hand. "I didn't say you could leave." said Myra. "Gulp." said X. "You know that you are just like master. You always think about the current problem and make a choice. You don't of the consequence of the actions of it." said Myra.

X said,"Preaching to the choir here but go on.". She hugged him as he blushed. "I think your change into well a big Bob really change my mind about you." said Myra. "I see. So do you like me Myra? I could leave." said X. She kissed him as she said,"Does that answer your question X?". The two were making out like crazy as Norman and Sakura were nearby. "It is a good thing that I like X or he will have to fight me." said Norman.

Sakura said,"Like you could take X down.". "I could Sakura! I'm happy for big sister though. So now it is your turn." said Norman. "Me? You should go first. I mean you and Eve." said Sakura. Norman blushed as he said,"What about you and Cyrus?". She blushed as she said,"I'll go next!". They started arguing as X said,"Should we tell them that we can hear them?". "Nah. Lets go back to kissing. You know that you're part of my family." said Myra. "Sweet." said X.

Later at night, Ax stood in the wreckage of the guild hall. Ax turned around to see Ira and Noah who appeared right behind them. "So we did what you said old man. I wiped everyone clean of that info that you told about it. I kept Bob's memory in tact." said Noah. "And we know that you want Noah to erase our memories to but I don't want that." said Ira. "He is right old man. We won't let you do that to us since I'm the cleaner. Your plan can't work." said Noah.

Ax said,"Okay. You two are men that I can counted on. Time to get rid of that job of yours and time for you to return back home.". "Huh? What did you say Master Ax?" said Ira. He blasted them as the left shoulder of Noah's clothing and the right arm of Ira's clothing. "Hey? What the hell are you doing to us you old freak?!" said Noah. The guild mark appeared on the area which Ax destroyed. "Why did you mark us with your guild's symbol?!" said Ira.

Ax said,"You two were both members of Heroes. Noah erased your memories Ira and your own Noah to enter the council and you would have no clue about being a member.". "Huh?!" said the two. "You two were that kind of men and both of you are men who would even sacrifice himself to protect his family. Ira, why do you help free Python and healed us on Strohx Island?" said Ax. "I am a member of Heroes? That makes sense now. I wondered why and how Bob and I became friends." said Ira.

Noah said,"You're agree with him?! What the hell does this mean? We are members of Heroes? We and by that I mean I erased our memories so we could join the council?! What the fuck?! Then what about Strohx?! This is insane!". "I told you why you shouldn't erase your memories and you are still my pain in my neck Noah." said Ax. "This is so weird." said Ira. "It doesn't matter now. It is all over now." said Ax.

The two said,"Over?". "The brats have chosen to set our on their own paths. I think it is the end of an era so I talk this over with Marie and I am ending Heroes." said Ax. Meanwhile, in the wreckage of the Underworld base Block, Bob sat on some wreckage. It was like a ghost town but Bob could tell that the blood and the tears of his friends were still here and they were alive. "Man. I make some big choices in my life but this one takes the cake." said Bob.

He kept walking as he said to himself,"Sure I wanted to protect the things that I love but telling the girls I love through letters that I'm leaving. Man, I'm a bastard.". He noticed the wreckage as he said to himself,"Wow. I can do anything. Sivarth would be proud.". He was about to cry again and he took a deep breath. "I won't cry any longer. I promise that I wouldn't ever again." said Bob. He then sensed something as he said,"Might be a animal or something. Better go check it out.".

He rushed toward the area as he saw Zimsa trapped in the rubble. "I should help her right? I so know that I'm going to regret this." said Bob. He walked over to it and he said,"Titan Throw!". He lift it up as he threw off into the distance. It landed on some mountains and some pigs as Bob said,"And it is good. So are you alright Zimsa?". He helped her up as she said,"Bob? Why did you save me?". "I'm a nice guy." said Bob.

He healed her as Zimsa said,"Are you sure that you should be doing that?". "Lets just say that Master Kazor is well dead." said Bob. "I sensed that along with Hex. Was he here?" said Zimsa. "Yep. He is the one who killed Kazor instead of the other way. I know why you and your pals were so determined to stop us." said Bob. "I see. So why haven't you killed me? I destroy your home and I hurt your very precious family. And why do you remind me of Hex so much?" said Zimsa.

Bob took a deep breath as he said,"I've been around a long time so I've learned to forgive and forget shit. I'm still boiling mad but you're not to blame. Hex is and he is my little brother. He isn't like my little sister that is for sure.". "So you are related to Hex. Wow. I can see it." said Zimsa. "Thanks. So are you going to stay here or what?" said Bob. "I don't know yet." said Zimsa. "Scampers may or will be mad at me for this but I am going to do it." said Bob.

She looked at him as he said,"Come with me and my talking cat on our journey. We are getting a lot more stronger than we were to protect our family.". "Okay but I won't use my Curse for bad. I know that is a bad idea." said Zimsa. "I guess you are right. We should get going." said Bob. "Why? It is a nice night." said Zimsa. "I need to get going Zimsa." said Bob. She followed him as Bob thought,"I'll be back you guys. I promise.".

Back in Mural, Allison and Stella were walking back to their place which was Stella's home but they moved some stuff around so that more people could live there. "So have you tried talking to Bob? He hasn't left his house right?" said Allison. "No. I still think he needs time. The others are trying to get over their parents dying too." said Stella. "I see. So how are you doing with your loss?" said Allison who looked at her.

Stella opened the door as she said,"I'm dealing with it. Do you sense that?". "Yeah. It is so Bob and Scampers." said Allison. The two opened the door and they didn't see them anywhere. They did see a single box with two letters under it. "What is in the box?" said Stella. Allison tried to open it and she said,"I can't open it.". "Please read the letter first." said the box. "I guess we have to read the letters first." said Stella.

They opened one each as Allison said,"There is nothing here.". "I think it is written in invisible ink. It is easy to get rid of." said Stella. She had some get rid of invisible ink spray as she sprayed it on the letters as a message appeared. "Dear Allison and Stella, I have a feeling that you are reading this with each other so I wrote this on both of them. Me and Scampers here are going to train with a journey. I think we'll be gone for a year so tell the others for me. Bob and Scampers.".

Allison said,"He is leaving?!". "We need to stop them!" said Stella. The two were about to leave as they heard,"Don't you two.". They saw Bob standing there as he said,"This is a holo message. Magic is so cool.". They looked at him as Bob said,"Twenty coins that they are looking at me little buddy. I better you're wondering why I'm leaving. During my fight with Underworld, I learned that my entire life has been a life.".

Bob took a breath as he said,"I'm not 419 years old but I'm actually 699 years old turning 700 in next year. I haven't killed two dragons but I killed 777 dragons. I just made two seven puns. Anyway, my real dad is Milorth and Hex is my little brother. It gets complicated. You may want to sit down since this is the juicy part.". They sat down as Bob said,"Good. I love the both of you but I did have other wives and kids too. Please don't beat up future me.".

Allison said,"We're doing that right?". Stella nodded as Bob said,"My plea fell on deaf eyes. Huh. It is weird that things went. I send letters to everyone in the guild with different messages. I didn't say the truth about my origin but I am determined to make things right with you two. I have written down my life story in the box which you can open. I will see you lovely girls in a year. Peace out.". He was gone as the two girls opened the box.

Two engagement rings were there as Stella said,"Do you think that he is here?". "He better be or else he will be a dead man." said Allison. The two grabbed a ring as they ran out of the apartment. Allison and Stella went looking for Bob around the city as the townspeople were lost on what the two girls were doing. They stopped as Allison said,"He is here Stella.". "I know. His magic is still here." said Stella.

The two girls saw Ana, Dawn, and Rose. They were holding letters as Ana said,"Have you two seen big brother around here?". "I guess he was right about him sending letters to everyone." said Allison who looked away. "So do you know where he is?" said Rose. "Nope. So what did he say to you? He gave us some interesting details." said Stella. "Scampers said that he loved me and that he is going to get stronger for me." said Dawn who couldn't stop her blush.

Ana and Rose both said,"He is actually almost 700 years old and Hex is my brother.". The five split up as they went looking for the wizard but he was long gone along with Scampers. Kurt was looking at the fire in his hometown with Melody. "Final is going down for sure." said Kurt. "You will do it. I know that you will." said Melody. "I will do it for you Bob, my parents, and my sake because you are important to me." thought Kurt.

Johnny, Python, and X looked up to the sky thinking about their future. Ax held his finger toward the sky and the thumb to the left as he said,"Spread your wings children!". Ira and Noah looked at each other as Ira said,"So what does this mean for the guild?". "Who knows Ira but we have to talk with the old man." said Noah. "Hmm? You two got the info?" said Ax. "We did and it is something really juicy." said the two.

Back with Bob, he was walking with Lacey, Marie, Scampers, and Zimsa. They were heading toward the Drog Woods. "I'm sorry everyone! I'm going to get way stronger than I was before and I'll protect all of you!" yelled Bob to Mural. "Does he think that they actually will hear him?" said Zimsa. "Who knows with Bob?" said Marie. "Ryoku did this as a kid so I guess he got it from this old one. So we should stop him." said Lacey.

Scampers dragged Bob using his tail as he said,"No fun you are.". "At least you're back to normal. I am not the only one who likes smiling Bob." said Scampers. "I was smiling! I was just crying like nothing else." said Bob. "So did you write the same thing to Allison, Ana, Rose, and Stella? It was so nice of you to tell them the truth." said Lacey. "Yep. I also read your letter to Dawn Scampers." said Bob.

Scanpers blushed as Marie said,"So you like bird Chreax?". "Yeah and those two are super adorable together. They are usually together by the way. It is like two childhood friends and they just need to be together according to Alex, Ana, June,  and Rose." said Bob. Scampers punched him as he said to the girls,"Yep. He is back to normal.". "So him teasing you about your crush on this Dawn girl makes him less likely to go Milorth on us?" said Zimsa.

Lacey said,"Ryoku is just like him.". "Does he get angry easy?" said Marie. "Nope but I know that you like my grandson and you like Bruno Lacey. As your very old grandfather, I accept him unless he goes evil again." said Bob. "You're one to talk Bob. I think you being the older brother of Hex is a bad sign." said Zimsa. "Bob is going to be nothing like him and if he does. I'll stop him for sure due to us being amigos." said Scampers.

Bob said,"You're right little buddy. So does Ryoku like Marie still Lacey? I mean you like Bruno. It is obvious to me.". He was punched by Lacey as Marie said,"What is he talking about? I mean he did call me cutie 105 years ago.". "Wow. You are dense." said Zimsa. "Dense? I don't think that I am so dense." said Marie. "I thought Julie and Nick or Clara and Roy were bad but nothing could get worse than that. It did." said Scampers.

Meanwhile in the Last Dynasty guild hall with its location being unknown to everyone except for the members within in the guild. Hex was sitting there with Final in his book form. "I wonder if this new Bob will be able to kill me. He has his memory back so I wonder if him at his full power will be able to kill me. We will have to wait and see what happens." said Hex. He smiled as he stood up. "I guess I should get ready for the extinction. This will be fun." said Hex.

Ninarth was in his human form sitting in his throne which is very similar to the Iron Throne except it was more dragon like along with human skulls. Classy ain't it. He was watching the scene of Bob vs Milorth over and over. He was extremely mad since his dragon blood was going crazy. "Soon. You're going to die Bob. This is why I founded the guild in the first place according to Hex. He may do his own thing but he is a good guy." said Ninarth.

The wall exploded as Hex stood there. "What the hell are you doing?!" yelled Ninarth. "I guess I got bored of you and your pals from the future. I mean you came back here from the future to make sure that things go your way. That didn't prevent your grandfather from dying." said Hex. "Shut the hell up human!" yelled Ninarth. His mouth turned right into his dragon mouth as he fired out a roar which destroy the wall.

Hex dodge it as he said,"Really? I thought you would be able to hit me by now. It is pretty sad to see the apple not gall from the tree or something like that.". "Shut the hell up bastard!" yelled Milorth. He fired off a blast as Hex dodged them. "Oh Final!" said Hex. Final appeared with the dead bodies of his guild as Ninarth rushed toward them. "You'll die the both of you!" yelled Ninarth. "I kept three of them alive. Goodbye!" said Final.

Ninarth covered his eyes from the flash of the explosion as he saw the dead bodies of his guild except for Echo, Graytrunk, and Zadira who were out cold. "They will pay and I will kill them along with Bob. Everyonw will know the name of Ninarth, the dragon king!" said Ninarth. He roared loudly as several animals were scared by him. The future isn't looking good. Heroes is gone, Ninarth is about to kill Bob, and what else could happen next. Stay tune to Power Guild.

Next Time,
Bob trains with the best of Heroes in a virtual reality testing both his strength, magic, and his heart. It will make sense I promise.


Events/Battles:
Stella is sitting in her apartment a week later looking at the destruction that Head delivered and the wounds in her heart for losing Ariel.
The Heroes Guild looks at the wreckage as Arthur asks Ax if they are going to rebuild but all that he says that it is the end of an age.
X wakes up in a hospital room as he sees the Inferno Legion along John by his side. He hugs them shocking them as he tells them that he has to protect the people that he cares about. He then leaves the room once he gets the doctor to give him the okay to go look for Myra.
Stella summons Chad to return Ana's hair back to normal as Stella mentions to her that she likes it this way. Rose agrees with her.
Z and Dawn talk about what happened to their partners as Jade and Vera are trying to make Johnny feel alive again.
The group also wonder about Bob because his eyes were bloodshot and dilate along with his clothes were soaked in tears and blood when he came back. Kurt and Scampers was by his side. He tells the guild that he killed Milorth for his family and that he needs some rest.
Bob and Scampers are seen packing up their things at home as Marie asks what they are doing. Bob and Scampers wonder if taking Marie is a good idea. Lacey who appears out of nowhere and she tells Bob that Bruno says that it fine that she comes along with anyone that seems fit. Bob then looks at the stack of letters for everyone in the guild and what to do with them.
Kurt is seen in front of his parents grave as Spike is nearby him. The two then left his parents favorite flowers in front of it despite it being snowing. Melody then arrives in front of him along with their children Roy and Rachel. Roy tells his dad the truth about him except who his mom is
He, Rachel, and Spike leave the two alone to talk.
Melody tells him that he is the one who killed Gray and Francine as Kurt thanks her from the bottom of his heart for what she did. The two have a bonding moment as Spike, Rachel, and Roy are happy for them.
Allison is seen by the river as she remembers what happened to her. Clara, Morgan, Percy, and Volt try to comfort their mother only for Allison's brother James to do it for them. The three Heroes see Alice, Harold, Lynda, Midnight, Tonya, and Quick standing there waiting for their leader. Tonya tells Allison that if she does anything stupid with Bob, she take him for herself. Allison keeps that in mind. James tells her that Bob needs her now and she tells him to take good care of his wife as he promises that he will. Allison wonders if James noticed that Lila likes him as well.
At the Monsters's guild hall, Romeo, Claude, Erica, Juliet, and Todd are happy to see Chad, Steve, Lucky, Larry, Sake, Athena, Lora, and Kara come back with Nancy and Dion who decide to join the guild. The guild cheers for their lady's return as the woman starts to cry.
X finds Myra and he tells her that he will protect her for the rest of his days no matter what. The two then have flashbacks of them meeting for the first time as they fell in love with each other at first sight. The two then kissed as Norman and Sakura are happy for their sister.
Noah and Ira are talking with Ax about erasing the memories of everyone excluding them and Bob about Luminous Future. Ax decide to relieve the burden from the two as they turn out to be wizards of Heroes. They ask him why he did this but all that he is says that the age of Heroes is over.
Bob is later seen sitting in the wreckage of Block thinking to himself about the decision that he just made and the actions that it caused. He sees Zimsa and he helps out of it. The demons wonder why he even did that despite her blowing up the guild and his relationship to Hex. He tells her that he can forgive and forget as he asks her to join him on their journey. He tells her about him being Hex's older brother. She says yes after that.
Allison and Stella go back to their place as they sense Scampers and Bob's presence but they only find two letters along with a box. The two read the letters as they find that Bob and Scampers are leaving for a year.
He tells them everything about him and that he send letters to everyone in the guild but with different messages in them and they have a similar message to them. The two look inside of in the box only to find two engagement rings. They run after him but he is already long gone and out of the city.
The two girls later find Ana, Rose, and Dawn holding letters as Ana and Rose are looking for their big brother, Dawn is looking for Scampers, and Allison and Stella are looking for Bob in the city.
Kurt swears that he will kill Final for his sake, his parents, and Bob's sake thanks to his letter which he didn't let Melody read because she had her letter to read it. He looks at his parent's grave as he tells them that he will make sure that no one that he treasures in his heart will die.
The others start to think about the future as Ax thinks that it is time for his children to spread their wings.
Bob, Scampers, Lacey, Zimsa, and Marie are walking back to the Drog Woods. He tells them they will get stronger to protect the people important in their life. Bob tease Scampers about his crush on Dawn as the cat punches him and he is happy to see his friend back again. He later tease both Lacey and Marie on their crushes of both Bruno and Ryoku respectively. Marie has no idea about what he is talking about and Lacey punches him.
Hex sit in a room in New Dynasty wondering if Bob will be able to kill him and he smiles at that thought.
Ninarth swears that he will kill Bob aka his uncle for what he did to his grandfather and this incident is how Last Dynasty was formed in the future.
Hex destroys the base and he kills everyone beside Ninarth, Zadira, Graytrunk, and Echo and they swear revenge on them.

Locations:
Mural. The hometown of Heroes and several main characters. This place is in ruins after Hell Prison destroy the place in its rampage.
Monsters Guild Hall. The guild hall of Monsters, Mural's second strongest guild. Their strength is unmatched but compared to Heroes, they are number two. They are starting to rebuild the ground up with friendship instead of being alone.
Bob's House. This is the home of the main character Bob lives with his parents, sisters, and best friend Scampers. Bob and Scampers mainly live it and they treat this place with the most respect due to it being their home.
Raymond Grave. This is where Gray and Francine Raymond were buried by Danny 18 years ago.
Heroes's Wreaked Guild Hall. This is where the Heroes guild hall once stood but it was destroyed by Zimsa of Underworld's Sixteen Deadly Demons during the Heroes vs Underworld Guild War.
Last Dynasty Guild Hall. This is where the Last Dynasty guild hall is but no one knows where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment