Thursday, December 10, 2015

Power Guild Episode 180 Underworld part 27 part 6 Extraordinary End and A Girl in the Gem.


A/N: A long title but I don't care. So we are near the tail end of the war so lets talk. I will be adding my theory of what happened at the end of Chapter 464 here too so get ready for that. So Part 6 of this arc is the best for me because it has my favorite fight of the arc in it which is the last fight of Fairy Tail version but not for me. I made the last section as filler which I hope the Avatar Arc does. Hint Hint Anime.

I do like Jiemma's design as a demon because he became an Elf and Octopus. I mean have you seen that beard? It looks like freaking tentacles and those ears. I think elves would be jealous of those bad boys to say the very least. So Chapter 465 has come out so lets talk about my theory because the chapter made my theory wrong oh so fast. I think I got burned from Natsu's attack more than Zeref did.

So in Chapter 464, Zeref mentions the names Igneel, Anna, Layla, Mavis, and Natsu. I thought that he was going to die but that would make a terrible arc. I mean the pacing would be just terrible in every sense of the word. So back to the theory. I was thinking that Anna was actually Brandish's mother. It would make some sense since she is on Zeref's elite team of wizards aka the Spriggan 12 and that Anna and Layla were members.

This may no sense but let me just rant for a while. I got a lot to talk about it here with my theory which was proven wrong but it was fun for the week that it lasted. At first, I wonder how Layla knew about the One Magic but then I read the page on the Wiki. It never says that she knew about it but from where?! Probably a book but maybe from Zeref himself. The reason from why Brandish hates or doesn't like Lucy is because Anna aka Brandish's mother was killed by Layla before the story began.

So yeah. That was my theory which was debunked without explosions. So lets start the chapter recap already. So Zeref didn't die from Natsu's new power but he was badly injured from it. Will that mean anything later on in the arc? I hope so. So Zeref told Natsu about the two being the brothers. I don't know why but I was thinking Star Wars when I saw that scene. It may because the movie is coming out in a few days. He also told him about END.

He explained that the dragons wanted to go in the future since well the "Dragon King" took away their magic and murdered their kind. I like how Zeref and Igneel meet because Zeref was getting herbs for research. How anticlimactic. So we also get to see the first generation and third generation of Dragon Slayers as kids and I love little Gajeel. He doesn't have eyebrows back then either and why does Sting already have his earring? Sometimes, I question parents.

So Anna was actually a Celestial Spirit Wizard who opened the door to the past and Layla opened it in the future. So this makes no sense but comparing it to something like Kingdom Hearts or Soul in my case, this is easy to understand. I hope that they will explain it more and they will for sure so I got hopes for the next chapter being good. Maybe a new Spriggan 12. Please give me that. Anyway, lets begin with Bob and Kazor squaring off thirty minutes before Head went off.

Oh. I always hate that whole twenty minutes ago thing in the Anime and Manga too. It just pissed me off personally as a fan and I hate any sort of time travel plot because one little thing just mess it for the worst and it is very easy to do. I mean I could make you several examples of this but I won't. Also I know that I said this before but I say the same spell twice, it means one of two things. One I'm very forgetful and two Bob can change the outcome of his magic. It just proves that I don't know when to stop making the main character overpowered.

Thirty minutes ago for some reason. Bob and Kazor were standing across from each other. The two had their "fight" before with Kazor not trying to fight Bob. "Kazor sees that you are stubborn beyond belief and that your determination to help your father get Final back." said Kazor. "And I will! Power Boost!" yelled Bob. He rushed toward the demon as Bob yelled,"Time for an Power Smackdown and your defeat! Grand Thunder Power Dragon Impact!".

Bob was about to crash into him but he was stopped by weird arms. Rech stood there as he said,"You need to die now!". "Rech?" said Kazor. "You know that octopus?" said Bob. "My name is Rech and I am going to Rech you!" yelled Rech. "So how are you still here? You should have exploded with our revival area known as Hell Heart being destroy by Myra." said Kazor. "Myra? She did good. So who is he?" said Bob.

Kazor said,"What do you humans call it? Rech here is a mistake and Kazor questions why Lord Hex made in the first place. It is wonder why Hex made some of the demons in the guild.". "Same here. I mean I saw a demon with a giraffe neck." said Bob. "Screw you!" yelled Rech. He rushed toward the boy as Bob jumped over him. "You bastard! Stay Still!" yelled Rech. "Nah. I don't feel like it. I mean you're not worth my time or effort." said Bob.

Rech said,"You remind me about those bitches and their cats. They killed me once. Their names Are Ana, Dawn, Rose, and Z.". "Ana and Rose?!" said Bob. "You know her?! Oh well. I am going to kill those bitches, their cats, every single human, and Hex!" said Rech. Bob then kicked him straight in the face as he yelled,"I won't let you live! You died once by my little sisters so now you are going to die by their angry big brother!".

Bob's inner rage grew along with his magic power as Rech rushed toward Bob. "Sword! Durendal and Inner Blade!" yelled Rech. Bob said,"Nova Storm!". A giant ball of fire went toward the demon as he cut it up. "Your ball got Reched!" yelled Rech. The fire then exploded as Rech yelled in pain. "I can't believe this! I cut that shit up!" yelled Rech. Bob stood there as he said,"I'm pure Power! Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Dragon King's Punch!".

The punch exploded as Rech was in pain. "Interesting." said Kazor. Rech yelled,"Demon Swords! It is time for you to die bastard!". Bob dodged his sword/arms as Bob made Storm Breaker. "Hammer of Thor!" yelled Bob. The hammer made so much electricity as Bob yelled,"Do you want more in you?! Thunder Storm!". Bob went back as the several Thunder Crashes went on the demon. He was in pain as Rech said,"Time to show you my Lucerna Form!".

Bob covered his eyes as he sensed Rech. He dodge the attack as the rocks behind him were cut in half from the attack. Rech stood there in a suit of armor as he yelled,"Die Bitch!". Bob kept jumping and the attacks were going right through the ground. "Come on you bastard!" yelled Rech. Bob glowed as he said,"Fine. I guess you want to die! Power Slayer Secret Art! Raziel's Roar and Roar of the Gods tag move!". He took a deep breath as he made a giant roar.

The roar had the power of Roar of the Gods along with Raziel's Roar which has both electricity and fire in it. Rech said,"That attack isn't going to work!". He was about to slash as a Bob clone held onto him. "You're going to die again. Bye." said Bob. The demon yelled as the roar swallowed him up. He was dead again as Bob looked at Kazor. "You are next." said Bob. "Oh. Kazor sees why your power can be sensed by anyone. I guess I should weaken you down." said Kazor.

He snapped his fingers as a hoard of Lich Clones of them. They were doing Lich things as Bob said while looking at Kazor,"You made more than one of her?! What is wrong with you?!". "We need to make a lot of demons. You can't blame me for that. They're 640 of them. Kazor bet once you defeat them all, killing you will be so easy." said Kazor. "You know something? You're a real coward and I am going to have fun kicking your ass." said Bob.

One of the clones touched Bob but she was blown apart by his lighting. "Don't touch me. I guess I get to kill some rabbits. This is going to be fun!" said Bob. He jumped in the air as he yelled,"Spiral of Pain!". He made a giant spiral of pure magic power as the clones were sucked up into them. Bob then made several clones as they all defeated the Clones. Bob jumped to the top of the spiral and he yelled loudly,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Bomb of Heroes!".

Kazor saw that the Lich were all dead as the floor was covered in their blood. Bob stood there as the demon said,"Wow. You should them no mercy.". "I'll destroy Head, that book, and you! Let's do this Sivarth! Time for you to die by the hands of the Dragon Prince!" yelled Bob. The dragon roared with Bob. Bob rushed toward Kazor. "A truly arrogant species. They're ugly too. Rouge Explosion!' said Kazor who cast the spell.

Kazor said,"The only thing that could bother me are the dragons and not you.". Bob dodged the spell as he yelled,"Power Dragon Claw!". A huge amount of thunder came out of his feet as he kicked the emperor. "Power Dragon Explosive Wings!" yelled Bob. A huge amount of thunder in the forms of wings slashed Kazor with them as they caused an explosion. "You're not a true dragon. Go to hell where you belong." said Kazor.

Bob crashed through the floor as Sivarth yelled,"Bob!". The dragon looked up as he dodge the roar as it caused a huge explosion in the sky. "I thought that I only had to worry about your brat. So are your fellow dragons inside of humans too?". "Not going to answering that Milorth. I'm only after you for what you did to our race all of those years ago." said Sivarth. "I am going to slay you and then eat the brat." said Milorth. "Over my dead body!" yelled Sivarth.

Bob was falling as he said,"I need something to stand on fast!". "Go away son of dragon. Spike!" said Kazor who stood there watching the boy being impaled. The spikes were coming toward Bob and he was going to be filled with holes soon. "Shit." said Bob. They were destroyed by Chad, Kara, Sake, and Steve. "You guys!" yelled Bob. "Hey. Nice to see you too man." said Chad. Bob landed on the ground as he said,"Guess my senses were right about you guys being here.".

Kazor looked at them as Bob said,"So you're here. Why?". "Well, our lady..." said Chad. "Yeah. The time for a delightful chat isn't right now." said Bob. "So why did you ask in the first place?" said Kara who sighed. "So where is Athena, Larry, Lora, Lucky, and Nancy? She was in a dark guild right? So she must be here. I saw members from all sorts of dark guilds earlier.". "With Allison." said Sake. "Is she good?" said Bob.

Steve said,"We haven't seen them since they left to go stop Head. Scampers is with them.". "So I can put that fear to rest." said Bob. Kazor looked at them with the moonlight making the demon glow as Sake said,"Bobbi. You and us. This guy is going down if we work together.". "Wizard Saints and Slayers working together. That sounds pretty badass to me." said Chad. "Normally, I would say yes but I have to decline your offer for a team up!" said Bob.

The four said,"What?! Are you serious?!". "Yep. My dad up there asked me to handle this job and I'll do it alone. He is nothing but a coward so I got this." said Bob. "Are you stupid Bob? Now isn't the time for that." said Steve. Sake stopped from Steve from killing him as he said,"Okay then Bobbie. I think a team up is dumb too but I have a better idea. Us vs you. Who will take him first? You up for the challenge Bobbie?".

Sake opened his jug of beer as he started drinking. "What?! You taking my job away from me?! He is mine! Mine! Mine Mine!" yelled Bob. He jumped up with a aura of lighting around him as Kara and the others followed him. "So Bob is a child?" said Kara. "Yep. It is called baiting him." said Sake. "I think this was pointless." said Steve. "Yeah but who cares? Time for a Bob and Monster team up in a sense." said Chad.

Bob appeared above Kazor as Bob yelled,"Power Raging Blast!". He fired a huge blast out of his hands as Kazor deflected it back. Bob dodge it as he went toward the ground. Sake chopped him but Kazor hit him on the head stopping him only for a second as he along with Kara kicked the man in his stomach. 'Shadow Dragon Kick and Shadow Dragon Punch!" yelled Steve. Kazor evaded the two attacks as Chad hit him with a light infused punch.

"Death From Above!" yelled Kara. The skull then hit Kazor as Chad said,"Holy Spiral Punch!". The emperor dodge the punch as he kicked Chad back a couple of feet Kazor as Bob yelled,"Power Boost and Power Thunder Dragon Roar!". The powered up roar then swallowed him up in a current of pure electricty as Bob yelled,"Power Dragon Adamantine Fist!". The punch hit Kazor as he went through several walls.

The five stood there as Sake said,"See. We work well together Bob so you should join us in a...". Bob glared at him as Kara said,"Not your brightest move.". "Yeah. That's makes you dumber than Kurt." said Steve. "I take offense to that." said Sake. "So where is that belt wearing freak?!" said Bob and Chad. "He has a name." said Kara and Steve. "I don't those two care if he has a name or not right now you two." said Sake.

Kazor said,"Four dragons in the air and on the ground, Kazor have three children of dragons in front of him. Kazor wonders if all of Slayers are children of dragons. There are more I guess and right now, they are in my home rampaging around. Kazor has remember a emotion that he had forgotten a long time ago and its name is rage!". "Well, welcome Kazor. I guess you finally caught up to us you bastard!" said Bob. The lighting came off just like that

Milorth and Sivarth fired their roars at each other causing a huge explosion which lit up the area. "So it is that day. I was hoping for this day Milorth. It is time for you to face your crimes of killing the dragons so many years ago." said Sivarh. "All dragon will die and Bob is one of them! So he will die too!" yelled Milorth. The two clashed causing a huge explosion. On the ground, Ana's group warped in.

Noah said,"Finally. We made it. Thank the gods.". "Ana. Look!" said Dawn. She was in Ana's arms since the Chreax was tired. Ana saw that the two dragons were fighting as Lisa said,"This is far from over.". "Are you going to be alright Ana?" said Andrea. "I'm fine. I am worried about big brother and the others way more." said Ana. "I can't believe Milorth is back." said Z. "Who is that other dragon though?" said Ira.

Rose said,"That is Sivarth, the king of Dragons. He is also Bob's inner dragon.". "Wow. It explains his power." said Noah. "We need to get going. The others could use our help." said Ana. "All aboard the Noah Train!" said Noah. He teleported the group away as the Lich were dancing? So why did the Anime do this? I mean just why. I mean the dragons need this animation more than her. I'm hating on her so suck it but I do think she makes a great fan girl.

One got close to Sakura who kicked her in the face. Milorth flew above them as Fred said,"I got no idea about what is going on but I sure as hell don't like it.". Sivarth flew over them as Sakura said,"I hope Bob, Stella, and the others are okay.". "We don't have the time to worry. We got a pest problem to dear with." said Virgil who held a Lich clone. The clones were going crazy as Norman held one as he said,"No mercy! It's Garbage Day!".

He threw one at the clones which went flying as Cyrus said,"Bullet Storm!". Several bullets blasted the clones as Tessa said,"Jungle Fist!". A giant fist smashed the clones as Sakura kicked them. "We can show them what we can do too!" said Fred. "It's too bad Jade isn't here to see this though. Let's go!" said Victor. "Super Speed!" said Fred. He made the Lichs fly in the air as Victor said,"Fire Blast Time!".

The fire burned the clones. They were falling down as Virgil said,"Hammer Shark! Plasma Cannon and Giant Smash!". A hammer shark smashed them along with a giant and then they were blasted with the plasma cannon. The others were fighting them off however. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" said a Lich clone. Issac stood there surround by them as a clone said,"Where are your hot guys?!". "Introduce us!" said a clone. "But don't tell the others." said another clone.

This part was hard to write for so many reasons. Issac said,"I told you guys to look right in front of your eyes!". "In front of my eyes? Where are they exactly?" said a clone. "I don't see any hot guys anywhere!" said a clone. "Where are the hot guys?!" said a clone. "It is I! I am the hottest guy in the guild!" said Issac. The clones were quiet as they started laughing at Issac. "That hurts." said Issac. It sucks how mean women can be Issac. It can be harsh too. 

Meanwhile, X was resting on a wall nearby awake as Stella said,"Melody, are you okay?! Melody! I need you to answer me.". She was out cold as she said,"Kurt.". "She needs some medicine and fast. X too." said Jade. "I'm fine." said X who coughed. "Yeah. You do." said Alex. "I think Althea is the best choice. Take them with the antidote and she'll be able to help them. Jenny, Johnny, and Python! I need you to listen to me." said Stella.

The three listen as Stella said,"We need you guys to take Melody and X to Althea. We have to leave this place.". "No. Are you blind? There are dragons here and as Slayers, we can't leave." said Python who was getting ready to fight. "He is right. This is our job after all." said Jenny. "True but maybe we could leave Milorth to Bob, Kurt, and the others." said Stella. "I got this Stella!" said Jade. She stood in front of X as he said,"What are you doing Jade?".

Jade said,"You can stay here Jenny, Johnny, and Python. I can carry X while Alex can carry Melody for sure.". "Are you sure?" said Alex. "Yeah. I got him." said Jade. She was struggling to say the least as X was going to say something but he didn't have the energy in them. She was about to fall over as Alex said,"Let my Souls carry him.". "I'm fine Alex. He is actually pretty light." said Jade. She was about to fall as X said,"This is going to hurt.".

She and X looked to see Johnny holding X as he said,"I can't watch my girl trying to carry this idiot who can't walk by himself. It just pissing me off.". "Johnny. It worked didn't it?" said Jade. 'It did. I got guilt tripped." said Johnny. Python made a whip sound as Jenny punched him. Johnny took X off her hands as X said,"Thanks metal head.". "Can it Pyro. I didn't think you want Myra to know about your fight." said Johnny.

X was quiet as Jade smiled. "Jenny and Rusty. You two will protect us from the demons that survived the crash like that shark demon.". "So why? I mean they're dragons and we are Slayers." said Python who looked at Johnny. The metal head glared at him as Jenny said,"We'll do it.". "Jade, you support Melody. We'll take them to Althea. Alex, you got the antidote." said Johnny. He thought to himself,"I won't let them down you old hag.".

The group was getting ready to go as Johnny said,"Stella. Give Bob a message for me.". "What is it Johnny?" said Stella. Johnny said,"Don't let those bastards win because they messed with our family and that means death.". "Okay. Make sure he stays safe Jade." said Stella. She nodded as the group separated. The timer was going down during Allison's fight with Zepoza but since I don't want to show it. I will just say it. Just watch the Anime for what I mean.  

The clones were dancing and laughing. "Shut the hell up!" yelled Norman. He punched one at a big group of them as they went flying. Cyrus and Virgil went to blast them in pieces mainly to shut her up as it caused an mini explosion. Sakura followed her big brother's example as she kicked two of them into two different group of Lich which made another explosion. Cyrus and Virgil blasted them causing them more explosion as Sakura said,"We did it bro!".

Two of them were dancing as Victor used his pure strength from eating to slam them into the ground as Tessa slammed them with a giant tree foot. "Super Speed!" said Victor. He hit the clones at super sonic speed. Issac from behind a wall said,"You guys got this!". The clones were flying as Fred went over to him with one. "You should help us then Issac!" yelled Fred. "Yeah but my magic isn't really the offensive kind anymore." said Issac through telepathy.

Fred yelled,"I know that then so tell me with your mouth!". "Plus my feeling are still hurt." said Issac as he sulked. Fred was torturing the clone as he yelled,"I don't care!". Sakura bit the neck of a clone as she went overboard as Cyrus smashed the clone into the ground. "A little overboard there." said Sakura. "Yeah. I really don't care anymore." said Cyrus. Norman held the final one as he yelled,"This is done!". The clone slammed on the ground as it said,"I wanted to be taken out by a hot guy.".

Victor said,"Please tell me that they are gone for.". "I think so Vic. I mean we defeat over 100 of the freaks of nature." said Virgil. "She was annoying regardless." said Tessa. The group saw Cyrus who was stomping on them as he said,"What? She pissed me off.". "She sure did." said Sakura. Stella then found the clones as she said,"They made more of her? Weird to say the least. I know someone would have another choice of words.".

She then saw the group as she said,"You guys!". She ran up to them as she said,"Sakura! You're safe too.". "Stella!" said Sakura. The two girls hugged as Issac whispered to Virgil,"Man. I thought Stella was hot before but wow.". Stella glared at him as he cowered in fear. "Nice Bob glare Stella. Allison perfected that years ago but that was good." said Tessa. "I was with everyone and then we well split up." said Stella.

She remembered Ariel as Cyrus said,"Are you alright Stella?". "It's nothing! I'm fine." said Stella. "I got a question now. What happened to the others Stella?" said Norman. "Alex, Jade, Jenny, Johnny, Melody, Python, and X are going to find Althea along with the cure." said Stella. The group was walking as Melody said,"Kurt.". "No. I'm Johnny." said Johnny. "I don't think she was talking to you man." said X. "Ouch." said Python.

Jenny said,"Hang in there you guys. We're almost there. I promise.". "So are we going the right way or not?" said Alex. "Yeah. I left these markers here so we can find the way." said Jade. "Then lets get going." said Johnny. Meanwhile, Kurt was walking through the base. He was defeating demons as the remaining bunch was still trying to kill him. He found something as he said,"What is this doing here in the first place/".

Stella said,"According to Bob, Kurt has some sort of new power with him and Bob is well. How can I say this?". The dragons collided roars in the sky as Sakura said,"So those dragons fighting in the sky are friends of Bob?". "Yeah. They're his inner strength in a way. The one fighting now is someone who Bob kept calling father when he came out." said Stella. "Why are they out now?" said Norman who looked at the dragons.

Issac said,"Who cares about where they came from?". "They're Bob's friends right? He must be on our side too." said Virgil. "It is matching in strength with Milorth too." said Tessa. "We got some hope now." said Fred and Victor. Ana and her group stood there as she said,"Head is still a danger you guys.". "Ana? Rose?" said Stella. "Dawn! Z! And you four are from he magic council right?" said Sakura.

Fred, Issac, and Victor noticed the short hair again as they said in unison,"What happened to your hair Ana? It is all gone!". Cyrus, Tessa, and Virgil hit them as they said,"Not isn't the time for that you guys.". "They're right. We have a lot of Head bomb to deal with. " said Rose. "A lot?" said the six. "There are thousands of them and if we don't stop them, magic across the land will be destroyed for sure." said Noah.

Dawn said,"And the power that Underworld has will be killing us all.". The group looked away in silence as Ira said,"We need to combine our information here so we can build a plan of action to stop them.". "That sounds smart. Anyone got any ideas?" said Norman. "Ana does." said Rose. "She does? That's new?" said Fred, Issac, and Victor. The three were hit again but by Ana's wind this time. "This is the plan so listen up." said Ana.

Johnny held X as he said,"You are heavy you know that Rick.". X glared at him as Johnny said,"Hey Rusty, I hope you didn't forget about my song because X here owes me a song too.". The group was talking a small break as Alex said,"So what do you mean by these songs?". "Yeah and you got lucky this time." said Python. "They're going to praises me in song because what I'm doing for them is what I want as a reward." said Johnny.

Jenny said,"Isn't saving your friends a better reward?". "Not really." said Johnny and Python. "Then I have a song too." said Jade. He looked at her as she said,"I did saved you before. So in exchange, I want one. I mean the one that you made for me earlier was amazing.". He looked at her as Jade said while moving her hands back and forth,"I was just kidding Johnny! You don't have to get all mad. It was a joke.".

Johnny placed X down as he said,"This may be sudden but I got one from you baby.". He snapped his fingers as he said,"Shoobie-doo-ba! Sha-la-la! A Demon and I were in the ocean depths thanks to his freaky water magic. I was fighting with my metal and air bubbles while the shark bastard had gills to use  and a tough skin but I could handle it. Sha-la-la! I ran out of breath, shoobie-doo-ba! I thought I was dead. Doobie-doobie.".

Alex was holding in his laughter as he said,"This is too good.". "I was fading out there for a couple of seconds as my girlfriend of mine her gave me through a steamy and romantic kiss." said Johnny. He was going to keep going but he was stopped by Jade whose face light up like that. She was very much embarrassed by the song. "You really don't need to sing now Johnny! I actually don't need the song in fact!" said Jade.

Johnny said,"Why? That could have been a classic and Vera would have loved it.". "Your sense of magic is pretty bad man." said Alex. Johnny is hurting him and Jade was trying to stop him for more injures. "So when are you going to sing?" said Jenny. "Soonish." said Python. He was thinking of a song as X sighed. "Sometimes. I wonder if Myra would like a song because she already sings about it. It wouldn't kill me." thought X.

Kurt was walking through the base as he said,"Don't worry you guys. I'm coming. These bastards are about to get a wake up call that they're never going to forget.". Kurt was holding something but what is it? Meanwhile, the four Monsters stood there with Bob as Kazor stood there. "Emotions dulls ones thought to a crawl. Kazor intended to keep them in but Kazor guess that isn't happened at all with them in front of me." said Kazor.

The five glared at him and he smiled at them making Bob more pissed. Kazor walked over to a table as he said,"Rest here Master End. Kazor shall handle them.". "The book." thought Bob. "Rage is evil because it makes one lose what makes them their normal selves. Well, what will Kazor change into once he become fulled with rage? Thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach." said Kazor. He sat in his throne.

Kazor said,"Kazor is Kazor. Called the Hell Emperor. He looks after Underworld in the absence of their master. Kazor must forget this emotion along with you idiots.". "What the hell did he just call us and don't repeat it Sake?!" said Bob. "I wasn't at all Bobbie but I sure was thinking it to say the very least cutie." said Sake. "He seems too confident about this so keep your guard up." said Steve. The emperor move his hand up as Chad said,"Get ready.".

Several thorns went toward the group as they were hit by them. Bob noticed that his right arm was bleeding as he said,"God dam it!". He grabbed one as the thorn pushed him away. "Wow. This guy is strong than he looks." said Titus. Her chains were protecting her from the plants as Bob jumped off one. He kept bouncing off then as he rushed toward Kazor. A lighting aura went around him as he yelled,"Die! Power Dragon Thunder Punch!".

Kazor blasted Bob back as he went back while crashing into several rocks. "Bo!" yelled Chad and Sake. The other two were shocked to see Bob get dominated like this. Chad noticed a rose in front of him as it exploded. The four Monsterd were hit by the attack as Kara said,"This dam bastard!". "He's strong." said Steve. Bob ran along the thorns as he yelled,"I ain't leaving ! I will destroy Final for my father! Power Dragon Thor Impact!".

He went toward him as Kazor said,"So stubborn.". "Plus Power Armageddon Roar!" yelled Bob. The two were in the air as Bob yelled,"I need your help Chad, Kara, Sake, and Steve! Help me!". "Time for a Bob and Chad team up! You guys are helping too but this is a dream of mine to work with him ever since I was a kid." said Chad. "I guess Bob figured out how strong he is so lets give him a hand boys." said Kara.

"Gotcha. Drunk Ax Kick." said Sake. He then kicked Kazor as Sake yelled,"Drunken Ultimate Strike and Drunk Chop!!". The martial artist went back after hitting Kazor. Kazor blasted him with his curse as Kara grabbed Kazor with her chains. "Let me go." said Kazor. "Not going to happen. Ready you two?!" said Kara. Chad and Steve stood there as they said,"Hell yeah! Holy Shadow Judgement Blast of Judgement and Darkness!".

The blast went toward Kazor as Sake said,"Drunken Blast!". The attack went with the Slayers's attack as Kara yelled,"Death from Above!". The skull along with the blast hit Kazor as he said,"The power that you wield is amazing but it shall be mine.". He took in their attack as Chad and Steve said,"Are you freaking serious?!". "Son of a bitch." said Sake. "Now it is my turn! Feel my wrath you freak of nature!" yelled Bob.

Kazor and the other wizards looked right at Bob who was glowing and his magic power was growing more. "Time for some Power Slayer Secret Arts! Rumbling Catastrophe, Ryuluth's Rampage, Power Dragon King's Punch, Roar of the Gods, and Golden Narcissus Detonate Sword! Powerful Dragon Firing Punch!" yelled Bob. The attacks combined into one as it made a giant explosion. Kazor just smiled as he blasted Bob into the ground.

The throne that he was sitting on before Bob attack him return to its place as Kazor sat there in a way that pissed off the five. "Kazor has yet to sweat. Kazor says that you should just give up because this is just pointless." said Kazor. Bob said,"Hell no! We're going to kick your ass so hard that the demons here will run in fear from us! Let's go!". He roared as Sake said,'Very positive man you are. Okay. It is good to know.".

Meanwhile. "Ana. I'm sorry but your plan won't work. Even with the advancements that Noah had, it wouldn't work at all. My telepathy at best can reach up to 5 miles and even with the advancements, it won't reach every single guild." said Issac. "No." said Ana. "Several thousand of them." said Sakura who was holding Cyrus's hand. "The hell." said Cyrus. "They must have activated it but we have very little time before we begin." said Noah.

Norman said,"So what do we do now?". "Dam it! I'm useless!" yelled Issac. "Don't give up yet brats because we can still win." said Ax's voice. "You guys are hearing this too right?" said Andrea. "We have a triumph card." said Marie's voice. "Huh?" said Lisa. "This is so weird guys." said Fred, Victor, Virgil, and Tessa. "This is Heroes's ultimate weapon. Luminous Future!" said the two. It was Marie's body in a crystal.

Next time,
What is Luminous Future? Will Bob and the Monsters defeat Kazor? This and more next time on Power Guild

New Power Slayer Secret Art:
Raziel's Roar. The user makes a giant roar combining the powers of fire and lighting into a single roar which caused a burn and shocking effect on the target. It is the true power of Raziel.

Events/Battles:
Let's go back thirty minutes. Bob and Kazor square off but before Bob is about to lay the smackdown on him, he is stopped by Rech.
Kazor wonders how Rech is still alive because he knew about Hell Heart exploding as the demon tells him to screw off as he rushed toward Bob. He tells Bob about these bitches and their cats as Bob knows that it was Ana, Dawn, Rose, and Z. This adds more fuel to the fire as the rage grows stronger.
Bob vs Rech.
Bob defeats Rech with pure rage. Kazor sicks a whole bunch of Lich Clones on him. There are 640 of them as Bob gets furious at the Emperor being a coward along with the clones being annoying. He shows the clones no mercy as he starts maul them to death. The rage grows stronger.
Bob vs Lich clones.
After finishing them off, Bob and Kazor begin to fight for real. Bob tells Kazor that he is dealing with the son of the Dragon King and that he is dead.
Bob vs Kazor.
Sivarth is worried about his son as Milorth doesn't stop his attack on him. He remembers them as the pest from the past and he will slay him.
Bob is falling down as Kazor tries to kill him using his curse. Bob is saved by Steve, Chad, Kara, and Sake.
Bob is happy to see them but wonders why they are here. Chad attempts to tell him but Bob tells him that we don't have time to waste. 
While Kazor watches, Bob wonders about Lucky, Larry, Lora, and Athena. They tell him as they suggest team up to defeat this guy as Bob refuses their help.
He tells them that Sivarth told him to do this so he has to do this by himself. Steve is about to kill him as Sake stops him. He ask Bob for a contest. It will be Monsters vs you to see how can take down him first. Bob accepts the challenge as the Monsters mention how annoying that was.
Bob vs Steve, Chad, Kara, and Sake vs Kazor.
After a while, the emperor remembers an emotion that he had forgotten a long time ago and its name is Rage as Bob welcomes him to the party.
Right now, Norman's group are fighting the clones.
Norman, Cyrus, Sakura, Issac, Fred, Victor, Virgil, and Tessa vs Lich clones.
Issac gets insulted by the Lich clones.
Alex, Jade, and Stella are worried about Melody and X who both need medical treatment. Stella asks Alex, Jade, Jenny, Johnny, and Python to take Melody and X to Althea.
Jenny, Johnny, and Python tell her no because of Milorth and Sivarth above them. Stella tried to convince the trio. Jade tries to carry X but she can't handle his weight. She is about to fall over but Johnny helps her over fighting the dragons.
Johnny tells Jenny and Python/Rusty to protect them while Alex carries the antidote for the ones who have Deccarus in their body and Jade to carry Melody. He also tells Stella to give Bob a message if she sees him about not letting these bastards win. She nods as she gets moving and the others go the other way.Johnny knows that Sarah would be mad at him if he doesn't protects his friends over fighting the dragon.
Cyrus, Fred, Issac, Norman, Victor, Virgil, and Tessa show them no mercy in general as Norman defeats the last one. Cyrus stomps on them as the others are worried about him.
Stella finds them after they defeat them all. Issac whispered to Virgil about Stella's outfit before she glares at him causing him to shake in fear. Tessa notes that is a Bob level glare. She tells them that Alex, Melody, X, Jenny, Python, Jade, and Johnny are going back to get the others cured, Bob and Kurt are somewhere as Kurt finds something on the ground, and the dragon fighting Milorth are the being that live inside of Bob with the other five beings being inside of the dragon.
The eight gain hope as Ana, Dawn, Rose, and Z arrive with Noah, Ira, Andrea, and Lisa. The trio of Issac, Fred, and Victor react to Ana getting her hair cut as she tells them that Head still remains and they tell the nine what they know.
The group of Alex, Melody, X, Jenny, Python, Jade, and Johnny are stopping. Johnny notes that X is heavy with said person glaring at him. Johnny reminds Rusty of his song as Alex, Jade, and Jenny are wondering about what he means by a song. Johnny tells them as Jade asks for a song for her.
He looks at her as she tells him that she saved her life. He starts to sing a song as Alex is crying from it and Jenny wants Python to start singing. Jade gets embarrassed from it. X sighs. Rusty started to think of song lyrics.
Bob, Steve, Chad, Kara, and Sake stand there as Kazor place Final down as he decide to kill them all because they made him rage.
He attacks back with rage as the Monsters noted that he is real strong. Bob launches him into the air as he yells their names. The four realize that Bob is asking their help as they fire some of their strongest attack at him.
Bob, Steve, Chad, Kara, and Sake vs Kazor.
The emperor absorb their attacks as Bob launches some big ones at him. He absorbed them and he blast Bob back. He tells them that they should actually try to beat him because he isn't trying.
Issac tells Ana that her plan can't work even with Lisa and Ira's enhancements toward his magic which makes the group worries about what to do about Heads. The groups hears Ax and Marie's voice to tell them not to give up as they have a ultimate weapon. It turns out to be Marie's body in a crystal known as the Luminous Future.

Items:
Luminous Future. Heroes's secret weapon. It has the First's master body inside of it and it is one of the things that give Bob his strength. This will be explained later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment