Sunday, December 20, 2015

Heroes Zero Finale The Birth of Heroes and Nina.


A/N: So we finally made it. I mean it did almost three months because of several reasons to say the very least. The biggest reason in my opinion is actually my lazy attitude toward it. What I mean by this is that I wanted to work on Power Guild and Soul more. Fun Fact, I want to finish this before the huge plot bomb in Power Guild which was the most recent episode but that changed so enjoy lines that makes no sense if you don't read Power Guild. That is my fault. I love this spinoff due to it feeling like one. To me, a spinoff shows off another character that is popular but doesn't get a huge amount of screen time in the show. So Heroes are like Fairies in a way but they are called the reason of one's courage and conviction I think. Past me didn't see this coming so far so yeah.

The Pokemon Chronicles, Power Rangers the first seven seasons, Hyrule Warriors, and the Flintstone is a good example of this to me along with the Sabertooth and Gajeel one. I do have mixed feeling about the Gray one due to the fact that Gray is a main character in the story so it doesn't feel like one to me. I've said this before but Sabertooth, Gajeel, and Gray version will be done sometimes in the future. Present me doesn't know yet. It won't be after this but maybe during the time after this. If you want to look up examples of Spin-Off, look on TV Tropes. So enjoy the Finale of Heroes Zero!

A few days later. Ryoku was walking up to see Van looking at him. "So you're finally awake." said Van. "You slept like a baby." said Bruno. He saw Bruno as well as Ryoku said,"So where the hell am I?". "An inn in Mural which is a pretty sweet place." said Van. Ryoku was lost as Bruno said,"You are lost aren't you? You were controlled and used by the evil inside the Strohx Gem.". Ryoku started to looked around and he said,"Wait a sec.".

He grabbed Van as he said,"Where's Marie!". Where is she?!". Van looked at her as he said,"Well, in a sense she is safe. She had to end using some crazy magic in order to stop you and her home island rock.". "We then took her to countless doctors while you were sleeping but not a single one could do anything. We finally called in a professional from the neighboring town's guild." said Bruno. "What the hell happened to her guys?!" yelled Ryoku.

Bruno said,"Calm down and open your ears Ryoku. That professional said that what happened was an outcome of using an incomplete version of an grand magic.". "Marie's body will no longer grow or mature any more." said Van. "Son of a bitch! Where is she?!" yelled Ryoku. "Somewhere. Are you going to look for her?" said Bruno. "Yeah. I'll be back!" said Ryoku. He ran out of the inn as Van said,"I guess Marie was right about his kind heart.". Bruno nodded with his friend.

Ryoku was currently running around the cit that was destroyed as he said,"What the hell do you do to yourself cutie?". He ran asking people for her location and after about 10 minutes, he pumped into a stranger. He was wearing a black cloak and his face was hidden. "Sorry about that sir. Did you see a pink hair girl around here?" said Ryoku. "Yes. I think I saw her by the late. Good luck with finding her Ryoku." aid the voice.

Ryoku wondered how that cloak guy knew him but he was worried about Marie more. "Thanks sir! I hope to see you again!" said Ryoku. Ryoku was gone as the man held the destroyed Strohx Gem in his hand. "He is definitely your descendant Evelune and not at all Eudes. I wonder if I can use this power to help people. Oh well. Good luck with your life Ryoku Yagami, your great grandfather Bob Yagami is proud." said Bob. He was gone.

Marie was standing in front of a lake as she heard Ryoku behind her. "Ryoku! You're awake! I'm so happy!" said Marie. Ryoku looked at her as he said,"What the hell are you doing cutie? You can make that fact after what I did to you. I feel like such a bastard right now.". "That wasn't your fault Ryoku. I don't blame you or anyone. This was my decision." said Marie. Ryoku shook and Marie said,"I am happy to see that you're okay though.".

Ryoku yelled,"Who the hell cares about me? You should have killed me!". He was angry at her and he was crying. "No. I wanted to save you." said Marie. "From the start, the plan was screw you over and you're being so nice to me! I was just using you this whole time!" said Ryoku. Ryoku went on his knees as he said,"I am so sorry. Marie, I am really am.". "This isn't the Ryoku that I know. He would have called me cutie, flirted with the ladies, and loves money so lets talk okay." said Marie.

Ryoku was sitting with Marie in front of the lake. "So is your sexy body okay?" said Ryoku. He had stopped crying as he was back to his normal self. "Yes. My growth seem to be stopped but my health is perfect. At least I look to be older than a little girl right?" said Marie. "Bingo. You know something Cutie. When I was being used by the Strohx Gem, I heard your voice and from some reason being a dragon felt natural to me." said Ryoku.

Marie said,"Really?". "Yeah. You said that we are all friends. Lets put that me feeling like a dragon part off to the side for a while." said Ryoku. "Yes and I did mean it." said Marie. "You know that we have been through a lot so like Bruno and Van, you're my pal too." said Ryoku. "Really?" said Marie who smiled. "You're so dam cute cutie. After my body is back to its normal and sexy self, lets all go look for those Heroes that you were talking about." said Ryoku.

Marie said,"What's the matter? Why this all of sudden? Don't tell me you feel responsible for what happened.". "Sorta of. I think you're the first person I've ever met beside Bruno and Van, that I am able to trust from the bottom of my heart. Also you're cute so that is a bonus but the people in my old guild were shady folks, every one of them.  The reason that I'm still breathing is because you saved it and I want you to live for your dreams." said Ryoku.

He looked at the ocean as Marie blushed. "Well, I like the gesture but I think you should live for you not me and then you should decide it with a plan and..." said Marie. "My dream from here and now is to protect you and believe in you Cutie till I start croaking. Our age and our gender. None of that shit matters when we are friends." said Ryoku. Marie smiled as she said,"Sounds good.". "Sweet. Bruno and Van like you too so I was..." said Ryoku.

Ryoku looked down as Marie said,"What's wrong?". "We're true pals now Marie. So I need to tell you something important. It is about Nina." said Ryoku. "What happened to her?" said Marie. Nina currently hiding under a rock popped her out as Ryoku said,"Your cute friend is around here isn't she so come on down.". Nina stood there as Marie said,"Nina! You were hiding again weren't you? You have got to used to Ryoku and the others otherwise...".

Ryoku said,"Marie. You're cute and all but here is the thing. I can't see Nina's hot body or hear her sultry voice. It ain't just me but Bruno and the gang too. No one can see Nina or hear her. You made her because she is an illusion that you created using your magic.". Marie was shocked as Nina looked away. "Nina is an illusion that I created?" said Marie. "Dead freaking serious cutie." said Ryoku who crossed his arms.

Marie said,"What are you talking?! She is right here! Don't you see her Ryoku! Look!". The air that she was pointing to was empty as Ryoku sighed. Marie held Nina's hands and Marie said,"Right here and right in front of me...". "Cutie. I can't see her." said Ryoku. "Nina! What is Ryoku saying? I bet he hit his head when he turned back into a human! I mean you're right here!" said Marie. "Marie. I'm sorry that I could never bring myself to say it but I die seven years ago." said Nina.

Marie was shocked beyond belief as Ryoku said,"Cutie.". "And that second, your unparalleled style of magic was born. You unknowingly made me Nina." said Nina. "What?" said Marie. "You made me without thinking so you didn't know that I wasn't real. The illusion of the creator don't know think about isn't known to others." said Nina. She held her hand as she said,"Look! You knowing the truth about me is making me into an illusion.".

Marie yelled,"I  am not aware of anything! Not even for a second! You are a person not an illusion and I don't think that!". Nina hugged her as Ryoku was behind them. He didn't see it but he could feel the pain because he knew what it is like to lose someone important to him aka his first ever girlfriend to wizards . "Ryoku wants you to move forward and I want the same. I need to go so you can move on Marie." said Nina.

Marie said,"No.". "You keeping me around is putting a toll on your body for sure. The price of you casting Power Law isn't the only thing holding back you growing." said Nina. "I don't care about that stuff! Illusion of not, Nina will be Nina! I..." said Marie. "Marie." said Nina. "I don't want you to leave Nina!" yelled Marie. "We've always been together haven't we Marie?" said Nina. A flashback showing memories that the two girls had including the bath scene so yeah.

Marie yelled,"If you disappear, I will just remake you! I will bring you back with my magic! That way, we can always be..". "No. I exist because you made me without thinking. You are aware of me so I will never appear again." said Nina. "No. I don't care. Please don't go, Nina. I don't want to be alone and I can't be." said Marie. "You aren't. You have your real friends like the Player, Bruno, and Van over there watching us." said Nina.

Marie was crying as she said,"No! I want to be with you forever Nina.". Ryoku kicked the sand as the girl was crying loudly. Nina them hugged her as she said,"Hey do you know where Heroes live?". 'In my heart." said Marie who was crying softly. "So then, where must I be?" said Nina. Marie was silent as Nina said,"This isn't goodbye but I'm just going back home inside of you.". Marie hugged Nina as Nina said,"Now gather up your courage and make me go."

Marie was crying as Nina said,"I'm sorry for always being such a mean brat. I'm thankful for every moment what we were able to spend together Marie. I'd a fun time.". "Me too. Are you going to still be my friend Nina?" said Marie. "You betcha. It is a promise." said Nina. A beam of light went off as Ryoku saw a girl hugging Marie. "You're Nina?! Dam, you're cute but not as cute as Marie. She has a cute factor of 1000." said Ryoku.

Nina was crying as she said,"You and your friends. Thank you so much so I am leaving Marie in the hands of her friends so watch over her.". "You got it. I'll name my first daughter after you but who knows what will happen." said Ryoku. Back at the inn, Van said,"Do you hear that voice?". "Yeah. It is Nina right?" said Bruno. "That is the thing that Marie can only see. Before leaving, Ryoku told me that he wanted to play along with her about it." said Van.

Bruno said,"He can have his smart movement sometimes. So she had something like that with her in the journey that we took together. He was well aware that Nina was an illusion that Marie made due to her sadness. We couldn't see her.". "So if we can hear her voice now means that Marie knows that Nina is an illusion." said Van. Back at the lake, Ryoku looked at Marie who was on her knees and he said,"Hey cutie.".

Marie said,"Marie will always be.. She will always be in my heart like your first love right?". "Yeah but don't remind me about her." said Ryoku. "And that is why I'm going to move forward!" said the girl. "Good for you cutie. Now lets get back to the inn already. It will be nice to get some sleep for the both of us." said Ryoku. He held his hand and she took it. The two left the lake with a new drive for their life.

Later, "You want us to start a guild with wizards right?!" said the trio of Bruno, Ryoku, and Van. "I think that so!" said Marie. The three were shocked as Van said,"I mean we are treasure hunters so that it is a thing.". "Yeah. I mean we sort of know how to use magic now, but..." said Bruno. "So you were going to look for Heroes on adventure and shit?" said Ryoku. "Yes. I want to do that but having a home to come back to is important too." said Marie.

She opened a window as she yelled,"That is why I am going to start a guild here in Mural!". "So why not on your island?" said Ryoku. "I did think about that Ryoku. This town was ruled by Water Rage and I don't think a single wizard in the guild used water magic. To end that reign is one to be happy for but them being gone will throw this town into chaos and not the good kind." said Marie. "There is a good kind of chaos? Would it be order?" said Ryoku.

Bruno said,"Ignoring that joke of yours. They were making the town feel like crap for years I guess but they provide them with a foundation upon to build their small economy from the ground up..". "I guess you have a point there. They were some evil people but without the guild backing them up, this place would be like a ghost town." said Van. "Yeah. I totally get what you guys are saying. I really do to say the least." aid Ryoku. "No you don't." said Bruno and Van.

Marie said,"The truth of the matter is that the guild has much of the city in and of it itself. They have a massive influence over everything in their way. Nina wished that she could save this city and Water Rage being gone didn't free it. We have to save the heart and mind of the people. We must plan and progress with each other and we're heading toward a wonderful future. As a team, I'm sure that will be real.".

Bruno and Van looked at her as she said,"Plus we can make Strohx Island into our holy land as the holy land. So how about it? As a family?". Ryoku smiled as he said,"Hell yeah. I'm so in Marie. You got yourself a member here!'". "A guild huh?" said Van. "How about Bruno Brothers? It works for an alliteration." said Bruno. "You can't be serious man?" said Ryoku. "I was." said Bruno. "The name is Heroes." said Marie.

Van said,"Heroes?". "That is a little bit too fancy for us cutie." said Ryoku. "Yeah! I mean which part of us looks like a hero to you?" said Bruno. "Bruno is right. I mean right now, he looks like a pirate. I am so getting you a parrot later." said Ryoku. Bruno was hurting him as Marie said,"Heroes. They've protected us in fiction. They may not exist anymore but it could be like an eternal mystery plus an eternal adventure. This is the feeling that I am going to captured with the name Heroes.".

Marie said,"After that, we went to the magic council and we applied for the establishment of our guild. We also requested admission into the community of the guild neighboring ours and the local guild alliance. We made sure that the town knew what we were doing because I wanted to make sure that they knew what we were doing as well. They wanted to start Heroes with me so they left their old guild Salamander Network. The days turned into months and time went on.".

Van stood there as he heard,"Van! Get over here!". He turned around to see Bruno and Ryoku as the man with the eyepatch said,"This is Van that we are taking about Ryoku.". "Yeah. I know that he is really good at spacing out Bruno. I have know the guy for how long. Check it out man." said Ryoku who smiled like crazy. "This is out guild isn't it?". "Yes and we have a woman to thanks for this and the birth of our home." said Bruno.

The trio heard,"Alright! Time for a souvenir photo!". Marie ran up to them as they took a picture as Marie said,"This is the birth of Heroes!". "So do you have any words for your ambitions and desires for the guild Master Cutie?" said Ryoku. "Huh? Master? Me?" said Marie. "It was your idea in the first place so you get the credit." said Van. "Plus I really don't look the Hero type." said Bruno. "So I was thinking Polly." said Ryoku. The wizard dodge the punch from Bruno.

Marie took a deep breath as she said,"Okay then. I want to make this guild that loves peace and they are a family. To me, friendship isn't formed through words alone. It is when they share their hearts with each other. They believe in each other without any doubt in their heart. "Please rely on me.", I know that there is a day that I will have to rely on you.". "Man. That was beautiful." said Ryoku who was crying a little.

Marie said,"I'm not done.". "Oh." said Van. "Keep going then Master." said Bruno. "In sadness with conflict, I will be there for you. You are never alone. There is hope more numerous than the stars in the sky. The wind brushes against you tells a different skin of a bright tomorrow. Come, let us walk to the turn of the Heroes." said Marie. The four stood  there in front of their guild as Xavier watched them.

He said,"Heroes? Well, I will make my own guild to stand against them. Its name will be Chaos Lords.". Marie thought,"Nina. I can see a future where a great many people will call this guild home in the time of the guild.". A flashforward show that the Guild of X784 was having a party and they were having a fun time. "They love adventure and they have a place to return home. That is kind of a guild that I want Heroes to be." said Marie.

Marie said,"Now! Lets go on that adventure then!". "Hell yeah! I bet that I will find the Heroes way before you Cutie." said Ryoku. The two were running ahead as Van said,"You coming Bruno?". "I'm coming." said Bruno. Van joined the two hyper ones in their fun as Bruno looked up at the tree and Nina was in a tree. He couldn't see her but he smiled. He followed them as Nina said,"You guys got this Heroes.".

The End of Heroes Zero.
  
Battles/Events:
A few days later, Ryoku walks up to see Van and Bruno. He later learns how happened to Marie after using Power Law. He then goes to look her and getting his answer from a strange man in a black cloak who seems to know him. Ryoku runs to go find her while he holds the destroyed gem. He walks away with it.  
He finds her in front of a lake and she is happy which makes Ryoku apologize to her for running her life.
Ryoku and her have a chat as they talk about what Marie said to him in his dragon form. Ryoku decide to keep helping Marie no matter what because they are friends. She smiles at that.
Ryoku talks to her about Nina. He tells her that no one but her can see or hear and he tells her that Nina is just an illusion of her creation.
Marie tells him that she is real and Nina tells her the truth. Back then, she died and Marie unconscious made Nina. She tells that her time is up as she starts to disappear. 
Marie doesn't believe her as Nina tells her that she wants her to move on. She tells that she has Ryoku, Van, and Bruno by her side as the two share a tearful goodbye.
Ryoku sees her for the first time as he is told to keep an eye on her for the rest of his days. He promise that he will. 
Van and Bruno hear Nina for the first time as they figure out that Marie know the truth.
Ryoku is happy to see Marie move on.
Ryoku, Van, and Bruno are shocked at Marie wanting to start a guild.with them here in Mural. She tells the reason why that they should join.
Ryoku asks why she doesn't want it on Strohx Island and she tells him why. Bruno and Van agrees with her on it.
She tells them that their names will be Heroes causing the three to question her choice of name. The three treasure hunters agree to it as they start work on Heroes by leaving their old guild Salamander Network.
The four are talking the pictures in front of the guild hall as Ryoku asks the master Marie about what she wants from the guild. Nina sits on a nearby tree as she watches the four head out for adventure.

Characters:
Strange Man In A Cloak. He seems to know who Ryoku is but he doesn't revealed his face to him. He is very strange to say the least.

Flashforward characters in X784:
Virgil Holt, Maker Wizard. 20 years old
Issac Mills. Air Wizard. 23 years old.
Johnny Wilson. Metal Wizard and Slayer. 17 years old.
Z Wilson. Chreak and Unknown Wizard. 20 years old.
Spike Raymond. Chreax and Duplication, Transformation, and Weapon Wizard. 21 years old.

Myra Wood. Transformation Wizard. 19 years old.
Victor Graves. Fire Wizard. 18 years old.
Fred Armstrong. Speed Wizard. 18 years old.
Allison May. Unknown and Weapon Wizard. 17 years old.
Ana Yagami. Negate, Unknown, and Wind/Air Wizard and Slayer. 13 years old.

Dawn Phoenix. Chreax and Fire Wizard. 7 years old.
Scampers Yagami. Chreax and Unknown Wizard. 7 years old.
Jade Emerald. Earth and Letter Wizard. 17 years old.
Stella Inferno. Spirit, Gravity, and Light Wizard. 17 years old.
Kurt Raymond. Passion Wizard and Slayer. 17 years old.

Casey Polar. Water Wizard. 17 years old.
Brendan Crawford. Spirit and Elemental Wizard. 17 years old.
Bob Yagami. Thunder (a stronger version of Lighting) and Unknown Wizard, Wizard Saint, and Slayer. 18 years old.
Norman Wood. Transformation Wizard. 18 years old.
Sakura Wood. Nature and Transformation Wizard. 17 years old.

Eve Halsey. Superhero and Stone Wizard. 18 years old.
Leonard Conner. Elemental and Letter Wizard. 20 years old.
Alex Howard. Sound and Soul Wizard. 12 years old.
Tanya Reed. Psychic Wizard. 18 years old.
Ax Hunter. Light Wizard and Wizard Saint. 88 years old.

Charlie Haynes. Animal Wizard. 20 years old.
Eric Logan. Purple and Red Wizard. 36 years old.
Wayne Summers. Smoke Wizard. 36 years old.
Nick White. Sand, Guns, and Speed Wizard. 19 years old.
Julie Brown. Guns Wizard. 18 years old.

Leroy Clark. Dance Wizard. 23 years old.
Jordan Barnes. Art Wizard. 27 years old.
Tessa Ramsey. Wood/Plant Wizard. 19 years old.
Adam Air. Light and Dark Wizard. 22 years old.
Odessa Raynne. Elemental Wizard and Slayer. 18 years old.

Drake Clysorin. Dragon Wizard and Slayer. 18 years old.
Cecil Jones. Capture Wizard. 29 years old.
Tricia Jones/Hanson. Diamond Wizard. 28 years old.
Python Arsenic. Poison Wizard and Slayer. 22 years old.
Darin Prince. Explosion, Dissemble, and Blast Wizard. 45 years old.

Main Historical Events in Heroes as of X791.
Year X686 April. Founding Of The Heroes Guild. Marie Saffron Is Appointed First Guild Master.
Year X686 July. The Second Trade War Begins.
Year X688 February. Heroes Intervene In the Second Trade War. Marie Is Given The Name Hero Genies After This.
Year X690 May. Ryoku Yagami Marries. The Second Trade War Ends. The Inter-Guild Dispute Interdiction Treaty Signed Into Law.
Year X696 March. Ryoku Yagami's Son, Ax Yagami, Born. Ryoku's Wife Dies.
Year X697. Marie Saffron's Grave Is Built On The Holy Land Strohx Island. As Per Marie Saffron's Last Wishes, Bruno Gungnir Is Made Second Guild Master.
Year X700. Ryoku Yagami Goes Missing. Ax Takes His Mother's Maiden Name Hunter After That.
Year X729. Ax Hunter Marries.
Year X731. Bruno Begins His Idolization Of Dark/Black Magic. Van Payne Retires Or Withdraws From The Guild To Begin His Journey Of Oasification The World.
Year X734. Ax Hunter's First Son Arthur Hunter Is Born.
Year X735. Ax's Hunter's Second Son Mordred Hunter Is Born. Ax's Wife Dies.
Year X736. Ax Hunter Forms A Team With Clyde, Ron, Althea, Clayton, and Gary. Bruno Gungnir Withdraws From The Guild And He Makes Ax Hunter Third Guild Master.
Year X737. Ax Hunter Received The Title Of Wizard Saint.
Year X752. Arthur Takes His Father's Original Last Name After Learning The Truth About His Grandfather Which His Dad Didn't Tell Him About. He Also Meets His Future Wife Audrey Yagami When She Joins The Guild
Year X761. Mordred Hunter's Son X Hunter Is Born By His Lover.
Year X764. Arthur Yagami Marries Audrey Yagami.
Year X766 Fall. Arthur Yagami's Son Bob Yagami Is Born.
Year X771. Arthur Yagami And Audrey Yagami Go Missing Leaving Bob Yagami Alone.
Year X773. Bob Yagami Is Made An S Class Wizard.
Year X777. Found By Bob Yagami, Scampers Yagami Is Born. X Hunter Is Made An S Class Wizard.
Year X779. Mordred Hunter Is Excommunicated After Almost Killing Bob Yagami.
Year X784. Bob Yagami Received The Title Of Wizard Saint. Team Power Is Made With Bob, Stella, Allison, Kurt, and Scampers. Ana Later Joins Team Power After The Guild War Between Heroes and Chaos Lords. X Hunter Is Excommunicated After Starting Battle Of Heroes. Dawn Later Joins Team Power After Their Journey In Prion. As A Result Of The Appearance Of Milorth On Strohx Island, The Major Members Of Heroes Go Missing.
Year X785. Eric Logan Is Made Fourth Guild Master.
Year X791. The Strohx Island Team Returns With Marie Saffron Back From The Grave. Arthur Yagami And Audrey Yagami Return. Rose Yagami Joins Team Power When They Return. A Group Of Future Members Come Back To The Past. X Hunter Is Welcome back Into The Guild. Darin Price And Jo Edwards Are Made Fifth Guild Master. Ax Hunter And Marie Saffron Are Made Sixth Guild Master. Heroes Is Victorious In The Grand Magic Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment