Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Power Guild/Soul Special The Meeting of Two Different Worlds Finale Good vs Evil! Two Dimensions's existence lying on the line!


A/N: Welcome to the final part so you can guess what is going on with this. I think the new Power Guild will be after Christmas I hope because I got my reasons and they are really childish. I'll explain why in the new Power Guild. The new Soul should be up after this if anything doesn't stop me but I'm not so sure yet. Things change to say the least. I mean you think that you have a way going for you but then something changes with it. Lets begin already with people arriving Armada. Oh and Kari is with them. I sorta of forgot her. 

Bob landed on the war ship as he said,"Wow. This is so huge little buddy.". Scampers stood next to him as he said,"Aye sir. So do you think that this is from Natsu's universe?". "Yeah. I mean this isn't from our universe. I mean look at the metal." said Bob. He hit the metal as Scampers said,"So do you think Johnny will eat this in ten minutes or more?". "By the size of the ship buddy, I would say thirty minutes." said Bob.

Ana, Dawn, Johnny, Kurt, Spike, and Z arrived on the ship as Johnny said,"And Bob is right so who is up for some destruction?". "Me! Lets go buddy!" said Kurt. "Right!" said Spike. The ship moved a little as both Johnny and Kurt go sick to their stomach. "Really? Right now?!" said Dawn. "It really does suck that a Slayer's weakness is a little moving." said Z. "Yep. We're so lucky right Ana?" said Bob. "We truly are." said Ana.

The group saw Natsu flying over to them in his dragon armor. "Hey guys. So what is up with those two?" said Natsu. "They have what the Slayers's big weakness. Motion Sickness." said Z. "That is like my friend Issac. He has motion sickness too." said Natsu. "Does it mean that you can go to say like an amusement park after a job?" said Spike. "Yeah but I tried to have fun. So why aren't you and Ana puking out their guts out?" said Natsu.

Dawn said,"They have a special immunity to it since Ana is well the slayer of the wind, Bob is well Bob.". "That actually makes sense." said Natsu. "I would be offended by that. So do you think we should make the ship crash into the ground?" said Bob. "Please do it Bob!" said the two Slayers who were in pain. Bob's fist glowed as he said,"You guys may want to get into the air. This is going to be big!".

The group was in the air as Bob yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Dragon King's Punch!". He then punched the ground and it caused several shock waves going through the ship. It made explosion as Natsu said,"Does he have any limits?". "We don't think he does." said Kurt who recovered since he is off the ship. Bob jumped into the air as the ship was crashing into the ground. "Shoot. I guess we're going to have clean that mess up.".

Archie smiled as he said,'I expect nothing less from the boy who killed a dragon.". "So what is our plan now Mr. Element?" said Johnathan. "We attack them head on. I mean they are maybe 20 of them out there and we have us plus the Enforcers that we didn't send out during the first strike." said Maria who crackled her knuckles. "I shall send the remaining Enforcers to join you four to get rid of the pests." said Archie.

BE (Blizzard Emperor) stood there and he bowed. "I will honor you and I will freeze anyone who get in my way to help you complete your goal Mr. Element." said BE. "What he said. Let's fight already you guys!" said Mable. She was gone as Johnathan said,"We should probably go after her. Right you guys?". 'Sure." said Maria. "We won't let you down Archie." said BE. He was gone as Archie said,"I wonder if that will work.".

Bob landed on the ground with the others as they noticed that Armada was resting alongside the side of the mountain. "Wow. You do a really good job at destroying things." said Natsu. 'It is one of my talents such as cooking, writing letters, and kick some major but." said Bob. "Huh?" said Natsu. "He is really good at writing out spells and he made an S class spell when he was only three years old. He made other kids look like crap." said a voice.

Johnny saw the group of Akane, Allison, Kari, Rain, Rose, Stella, Urara, and X standing there. "So who did this?" said Urara who pointed to the wrecked ship. Bob whistled as Z said,"Take a guess on who did it. He makes it super obvious.". "Kurt?" said Akane. "Nope. I wish I could do that level but I am still learning in the ways of Bob." said Kurt. "You did this?" said Kari and Rain. "And it was so awesome! It was something out of an Anime!" said Natsu.

Rose said,"Huh?". "Your guess is good as mine." said Stella. Bob, Kurt, Johnny, and X looked at the base as Allison and Z said,"We have company?". "Yeah and there is a lot of them. You all better get ready for a fight because they're going to fight with all of that they go so we need to give them the power of our guild." said Johnny. Several Enforcers flew out of the broken ship as a giant TV monitor followed with them.

The robots stopped in front of the group as the monitor screen turned into Archie's face. "Wow. That is one ugly face." said Bob and Natsu. "Yeah. I mean you can see everything on this guy's face." said Ana. "You all have been giving me quite a problem so I think you need to get rid of you." said Archie who was acting mad. Several claws came out of the ship as Bob said,"Ready guys? It's time to slice and dice them!". 

Bob jumped into the air as he said,"Power Dragon Adamatine Fist!". He then punched a claw and it well exploded. Natsu grabbed his necklace as a katana from science fiction appeared as he sliced one into pieces. "Those two are really strong." said Kari. "Yeah but you haven't seen  Bob's girlfriends in action." said Scampers. "Sword Armageddon!" said Allison. Several swords rained down from the sky as they destroy the claw. Stella used her magic to blast one with a huge amount of light.

Kurt rushed up to one as he said,"Passion Blades!". He grew blades from his arms as he slashed it into pieces. "Excluding Natsu, they're the strongest four in the guild." said Spike. "Very good. I think the real ones should be able to grab their targets with no problems." said Archie. The group notice the ground moving as claws grabbed Allison, Ana, Rain, Rose, Stella, and Urara. The six tried to break out as Archie said,"Yeah. That isn't going to work.".

The six were taken in the base as X said,"Yep. He just made the dumbest move of his life.". "Huh? I am so lost?" said Kari. "Here is something that we all learned from watching him. Don't you freaking dare hurt or take people close to Bob or else, you wake the inner beast." said Johnny. Bob was furious as he said,"How dare you? I was going to make you feel pain for taking them the first time but now I am going to murder you!".

Bob glowed as he yelled,"Power Up!". He glowed as he rushed toward the base. Several robots tried to stop him as Bob yelled,"Move! Power Thunder Dragon Roar!". A stronger version destroy them as Bob rushed toward the base. "So should we try and stop him you guys?" said Natsu. "Trying to stop Bob like that is just walking toward death." said Spike. "Bob angry is a really bad thing. Okay. Lets go then Natsu!" said Kurt. 

He ran after Bob as Natsu said,"Should I?". "Yeah. Kurt is going to need someone as backup and we need someone to keep an eye on the three of them." said X. "Three?" said Kari. "Bob's partner. You know Scampers. Those two are usually together." said Johnny. "Ah. I better go get then! Keep Kari safe for me!" said Natsu. He ran after Kurt and Scampers who flew after Bob earlier. "So I guess we have our work cut out for us." said Spike.

He grew to the size of a giant as he smashed his way through the robot army. The dog was hit with an arrow in his shin. Johnny saw a robot with an bow and a quiver filled with arrows aiming at him as he dodged them. "Wow. That guy is an amazing shot." said Johnny. "Wait a minute. One person has that kind of aim." said Kari. "A really good archer?" said Spike. "You're right Spike but that is one of the best Souls in terms of that. His name is Ryo Conner." said Kari.

Johnny said,"I guess I will have to handle him since I'm the fastest one here.". He rushed toward the archer who fired arrows at him. Johnny dodged them at the same speed that they were being fired at as Johnny jumped into the air. Johnny's arm turned into a sword which worked just like a chainsaw as he said,"Metal Dragon Chainsaw!". He sliced through the armor as robot Ryo felt to the earth as the dog caught him.

Johnny crashed into the ground as Z said,"So are the Souls these robots?". "I think they are. We need to make sure that we get them to safety before Bob goes supernova." said Dawn. "Sounds like a good plan to me." said X. He was then stopped by a blizzard as a woman stood there. Johnny then saw that a boy whose hands were glowing with frost stood in front of him. Kari saw a girl and a boy standing there.

Dawn said,"Going to take in the shot in the dark here and guess that these five are friends of Natsu as well.". "Yeah except for Reva. They were family until Natsu figured out that she was lying to him for his entire life." said Kari. "Wow. Is he still mad at her for it?" said Spike. "He changed his last name to his real last name because of that." said Kari. "Wow. I feel bad for the kid so I guess we should be taking them down now." said Z.

Z turned into a giant fox as she rushed toward the boy. The boy blocked her with his staff as Z dodge it and she knocked him out of his metallic armor with her fist. The boy was Haru Ichirou. Dawn saw that the girl was about to attack Z but she stopped that with a super fast fire ball which burned off her armor to reveal that it was Sonya. Johnny blocked the boy in front of him from freezing as he said,"I am not good on ice so time for a Metal Storm!".

The boy was caught in along with some of the demons. "Metal Cannon! Spears!" yelled Johnny. His arms turned into cannons as they fire out lances at them. They were all free as the one with the icy hands turned out to be Cole Glacier. X blocked the woman's kick as he said,"I don't know why you had to lie to your little brother but I don't like you because of that. Eternal Fire Punch!". He punched her as she was back to Reva. The group started to get the people out of there before bad things.

Bob noticed that Kurt and Scampers caught up to him. "I will get him you guys! Protect the others!" yelled Bob. "Nah. I mean we're bros and I don't want him to have all of the fun so I'm joining you on your rampage." said Kurt. "And we are always going to be together." said Scampers. "I can't change your minds can I?" said Bob. "Nope." said the two. Bob sighed as three sensed something. They then dodged a magic blast as they saw seven robots standing there.

Natsu caught up to them and he said,"Man. You guys can really run.". He saw the seven as he said,"I can't believe it.". "You know them?" said the three wizard. "Yeah. They are my friends. Archie is a bastard." said Natsu. "Hey Natsu. Do you want me to take them out at once or not?" said Bob who crackled his fist. "Are you serious?" said Natsu. "Yeah." said Bob. He was gone as he kicked them out cold.

Kurt said,"Wow. You didn't even had to use a spell. That is Bob for you.". Bob was getting rid of the armor as Scampers said,"So are the bad guys all gone now?". "I hope so. I mean all of my friends are robots. I mean that is so weird." said Natsu. "Meh. I got used to the weird in my life. I mean magic is weird." said Bob. "I see." said Natsu. Kurt looked up and he said,"Hey guys. We have company and it is the good kind.".

The four saw Chad and Steve along with Larry and Lucky. Lucky hugged Bob as he said,"Lucky says hi!". "I miss you too. Lucky. meet Natsu. He is from another dimension." said Bob. Natsu saw Lucky standing there and he held out his paw. "It is nice to meet you Natsu. My name is Lucky." said Lucky who smiled. Natsu shook his hand as Steve said,"So you're from another dimension? Is it like ours or what?".

Chad said,"Does it have killer robot dinosaurs with jet rockets for legs?". "Does it?" said Kurt, Larry, Lucky, and Scampers. "No. Are you guys crazy?" said Natsu. The four sulked as Natsu said,"Did I do something wrong?". "No. Those four act like children sometimes." said Steve. "Yep and also we have some company coming our way so you guys can handle it so peace out." said Bob. He was gone in a flash as Natsu ran after him.

Steve was shocked as he said,"What the hell did he mean by that?". Steve dodged a staff which was about to hit his face. Chad looked up to see Johnathan, Mable, and Maria standing there. "So are they from Natsu's dimension too?" said Chad. "Nope. I'm from this dimension. Lets show them what pain feels like Justice!" said Mable. The staff blasted the five with a lot of magic blasts. "Lucky need to go into battle mode right?" said Lucky. "Yes!" said Larry.

Lucky attacked the three as Kurt said,"Oh yeah. I keep forgetting that the little guy can go from cute to psychopath in a snap.". "Yeah. It is so weird so should we stop him?" said Scampers. "Yes. You can stop now Lucky." said Steve. Lucky went back to normal as he walked back over to the group as Chad saw that the three were defeated by him. "Wow. A very good job little dude." said Chad. "Bob is going to go all out right? We should move people away." said Lucky.

Steve said,"You're right. You're helping us Kurt.". "K." said Kurt. The six started to pick up the Souls as inside of the base, Natsu was looking for Bob. "Where did he go? I mean I should be able to sense him using Astral but I can't." thought Natsu. He found himself in a big room as he heard,"It seems we are destined to fight Natsu.". Natsu looked up to see Archie standing there in a battle suit which was like a power suit from any science fiction show.

It was gray and black. It looked like the arms and hands could change into weapons such as a cannon or a hammer. "Where the hell are my friends?!" yelled Natsu. "They're being drained of their power so I can complete my goal for more power." said Archie who smiled. "Why are you doing all of this Archie?! I mean you're killing innocent people!" yelled Natsu. Archie started laughing as Natsu said to himself,"What the hell is wrong with you?".

Archie said,"You wouldn't understand why I'm doing all of this. Do you know what it is like to betray by the person who you have called family?". Natsu was quiet as Archie said,"I guess you do. I wasn't always Mr. Archie Element but Mr. Archie Ryan. I was a boy living off the streets but after sixteen years of life, I learned that my real father is actually extremely powerful in the world. It gave power and I want more.".

Natsu materialized a sword in his right hand and it looked really fast. "So? You shouldn't let power control you Archie! You were betrayed but you shouldn't change who you are because of it. It is time to teach you that lesson!" said Natsu. Archie turned his hand into a cannon as Natsu dodged the blasts as Archie went all out on the boy. Natsu ran along the walls as he jumped off. The sword was about to hit Archie as Natsu said,"Infinite Slash!".

He slashed Archie a lot as Natsu landed on the ground. Archie looked at him as he grabbed him with a claw that he controls. "Did I forget to mention that I can control machines with just a single thought of mine? It is a pretty interesting power to have when you are controlling a machine empire? I think you should die now!" said Archie. Natsu felt like his stomach was going to exploded as Archie said to him,"Any last words?". The claw broke as they heard,"You're going down.".

Earlier, Bob was running through the base as he said,"Where are they?". Bob sensed something as a huge blizzard froze the area around him. "You have been a pain in my master's backside. You destroy his warship but he has done nothing to stop you so I shall handle you by turning you into a snowman which I will throw into a volcano. Blizzard Eagles!" said a voice. Bob dodged several eagles flying to him as he said,"Passion magic?".

The Blizzard Emperor stood there as he said,"No. This is nothing like Passion but a power from your friend's dimension. Time for you to freeze in a ice that will keep you there for the rest of time itself so prepare to freeze! Eternal Ice Age!". Bob was then frozen in a block of ice as the block landed on the ground. "Sad. I thought that a Slayer would do better than that. The others don't know about this but we have taken the power of both Soul and wizards so that Archie can have power." said BE.

He noticed that the ice was melting around Bob as he heard,"Atomic Fire.". BE was knocked back a couple of feet as Bob stood there. "Sorry but I'm going to be kicking your ass here and now. Time to finish you with my power. Nova Burst!" said Bob. He made a giant fire ball come out of both of his hands as he fired them at BE. He tried to freeze the attack as Bob said,"You can't stop the power of a Dragon Heart!".

The fire exploded on him as the area burned around BE. He was out cold as Bob held the armored soul in the air. "Now where the hell are my friends? Tell me or you will be electrocuted." said Bob who growled. "Down the hall and to the right, you are the only one who can stop Archie. The man has been overwhelmed by power. Your friend Natsu can't stop it." said BE. "What is that supposed to mean?" said Bob.

BE said,"You know that he is strong but at the level that he is at now, he isn't that much better than a child on a temper tantrum.". "You're right but I know that he can do it. Now, you need to get rest so just sleep girl." said Bob. He took off the helmet as it was a girl. "Please save him Bob." said the girl who was the Blizzard Emperor. "I will sweetheart." said Bob. She smiled as she went asleep. He look at the door holding his friends as he thought,"I will save you soon.".

Both Archie and Natsu saw Bob standing there with both of his hands glowing with magic energy as Natsu said,"Bob?!". "You know it baby. Go save the girls. You're not stronger enough to defeat him boy." said Bob. "Are you serious?! I could take this guy down!" yelled Natsu. Bob flicked him back as he said,"Just go do it. You're not strong enough to defeat him.". "Okay but let me get in a hit after you are done with him." said Natsu.

He ran out of the room as Archie said,"So did Brigid tell you the truth about my little plan?". "If you are talking about the girl with the power of ice, she didn't say anything. I found out your little plan by going through your base which I knocked out of the sky." said Bob. "Do you really think that you can stop me? It is dumb to say the least." said Archie. "Yeah but I know that I can defeat you regardless of you having the magic power of a Wizard Saint." said Bob.

Archie yelled,"Die!". He fired out several claws at Bob who jumped into the air. They grabbed Bob as Archie yelled,"Tear him apart!". Bob started to glow as he blinded Archie. Bob appeared behind the man as he said,"Oblivion Punch!". He punched him into the claws as Archie said,"How did you escape from my claws?". Archie looked up to see that the Bob they capture was a dummy as he said to himself,"Clever.".

Bob yelled,"Power Thunder Bolt!". He threw a bolt of pure power and thunder at Archie and it had an impact on him. "What the hell? That was normal thunder right? Why can't I move?" said Archie. "My thunder is special because it is from a dragon. It is what makes me stronger than your average wizard because I can feel the power of my friends in me. They are tell me to kick your ass with it being very much painful! Power Thunder Dragon Kick!" said Bob.

He kicked Archie into the air as Bob yelled,"Power Thunder Dragon Roar!". The roar swallowed the man in it. "Power Dragon Claw!" said Bob. He made a lot of electricity out of his feet as they went to Archie and it shocked him. "Power Dragon Explosive Wings!". He made two whips out of the same things as his feet and he made sure that it hit its target. They exploded upon impact as Bob said,"To finish this combo up, Power Dragon Smashing Fang!".

He punched Archie in an arc as he went toward the ground. Bob said,"In my right claw, the power of Sivarh, the king of dragons and in my left claw, the power of Ryuluth, the power dragon! I give you my Power Dragon Vivid Storm! In my right hand, the power of a god and in my left hand, the power of  a devil! I give you my Vivid Storm!". The two blast combined into one and they combined into one explosion.

Natsu looked back as he saw the explosion. "Wow. I give him props for that." said Natsu. He found the girls in test tubs as he looked for the control panel. He typed on the panel as he noticed that the liquid was leaving the tube. "I better find something for them to fall on because they look like they are asleep." said Natsu. He used some of the machines in the lab to make beds out of them as they caught the teens.

He made the beds carry the girls out of the ship as Natsu thought,"Okay. I got the girls out of here so I should go make sure that Bob doesn't kill Archie. I want to get a punch it.". He ran through the base as he saw Brigid on the floor. He helped her up as she said,"What are you doing?". "Helping you up to Archie. I mean I got a gut feeling about something and I think his meddling will cause trouble for both dimensions." said Natsu. "Okay. Lets go." said Brigid. The two walked to the fight.

Bob landed on the ground as Archie stood there. "You're not defeating me with that weak attack due to me being god! Die!" yelled Archie. Bob noticed that he was firing out a giant blast coming out of his hands as Archie said,"Do you mean the cannon that Samuel used against your guild hall? It had a name and it was known as Magical Merging Mortar: Saturn. Prepare to die from its pure power and I will rule the dimensions!".

Brigid and Natsu arrived to the room and they saw Bob getting hit with the attack as a huge explosion went off. "Bob!" yelled Natsu. Bob was gone as Brigid said,"You killed him. What is wrong with you Archie?!". "Power! It's driven me to kill and I love Power!" yelled Archie. Natsu was about to attack him as the three heard,"Time for an Power Slayer Secret Art!". Archie turned around to see Bob and he said,"Dragon King Explosion Blade!".

He blasted Archie with a lot of explosion and Archie slammed into the wall as he was shocked with a huge amount of electricity. Archie was out cold as Brigid said,"You defeat god?". "Meh. I did it once so this guy was nothing so are the girls safe?" said Bob. "Yep. We have a problem." said Natsu. "You two stopped Archie so what else could there be you two?" said Brigid. "I think you should look up ice sweetheart. It may answer your question." said Bob.

She looked up to see the giant hole in the sky as Natsu said,"So how did you?". "I guess that would happen. I mean you took the energy from two different dimension so they were most likely to be destroy from it. I read this in a book once." said Bob. "So what are we going to do?" said Brigid. "I've a plan." said Archie. He woke up as Natsu said,"Why the hell should we trust you?". "Natsu. I think I taught you what happens when you mess with me." said Bob.

Archie said,"We need to return the energy to their respective dimension. The thing is that we need to do right now.". "Okay. I will do it." said Natsu. "Are you insane?! That will kill you!" said Brigid who held Archie's hand. "I got something that I want you to know. She loves you idiot so lets see if we can fix his mess." said Natsu. "You'll need the energy that I stole from our dimension plus every single person back in their right dimension." said Archie.

Bob said,"So how are we going to get them all there before the dimension collapses? I can only go so fast.". "We will use my claws and the remains of the ship to make sure all of us get back home. Are you two ready to go?" said Archie. "Yep. I'm ready to fight." said Natsu. "Time to power up! It is my catchphrase." said Bob. "I like it. So Archie, juice me up." said Natsu. "Sure. You know that we will be the only ones who remembers this right?" said Archie.

Brigid was lost at what he says as Bob said,"To explain it, I think since our dimension's connection is going to be destroy. We're the only one who is going to remember this.". "I'm okay with this. I mean you have a way to come see me and maybe I can come see you." said Natsu. "I would like that. Are you ready to go Archie?" said Bob. "Sure. I just need to get my breath back." said Archie. He took a deep breath as his armor glowed.

In only a few minutes, Archie had himself, Brigid, and every single Soul that they have taken was in the rocket ship. Bob stood there with his wings as Natsu stood there in a space suit. "So are you ready to go back home Natsu?" said Bob. "Yeah but don't you need a space suit?" said Natsu. "Meh. I can handle the depths of space. I will be making this go up so get ready." said Bob. Bob flew down there as he said,"Supernova Blast!".

He fired the attack as he flew alongside the space ship. The two boys saw that they were in between the dimension as Bob pushed the rocket into Natsu's dimension as Bob said,"Are you ready? We are going to need put all of your power and mine into making this work.". "Yeah. I was born ready. So lets go on three." said Natsu. "Okay. One." said Bob. "Two." said Natsu. "Three." said the two. The two glowed as they said,"Go!".

The two put their power into fixing the dimension rift and they fixed it. Bob was being pulled back to his as he said,"Hey Natsu. When you get back to your dimension, I left a little surprise for you so you need to protect Rain okay.". "I will. Good luck with your wizard life." said Natsu. "High school. It'll be easier afterward. I promise." said Bob. "How old are you Bob?" said Natsu. "Very old. Later Natsu so I will see you." said Bob. "Bye." said Natsu. The dimensions closed for good.

A week later, Natsu woke up in his bed. He noticed the space suit in his closet as he said,"Yep. That wasn't a dream so what happened?". He went over to his laptop as he typed in the most recent news as he learned that Dimension Tech was gone as Archie and his new fiancee Brigid are truly helping people. He smiled as Natsu said,"I guess all's well that ends well. I guess we solved that problem so I hope you are happy Bob.".

He looked in his space suit as one of his pockets was glowing. He walked over to it and he pulled out a mini book. "What the?" said Natsu. He opened the book as he noticed some spells written in there as he saw a little note in it. He read the note as he said,"Thanks old timer. I think I owe Rain a date so lets go.". He ran out of his room as the note said,"Good luck Natsu. Have fun learning a magic that is very powerful but I now that you can handle it. I am 418 years old so have a good life.".

The End.     

No comments:

Post a Comment